Speaker 1: B Joe in the Morning Show. I think every guy has dealt with this some way, shape or form in their friendships, and Zach is dealing with this right now. Zach, who is our executive audio producer of the show. Zach has a friend of his that has changed. What usually changes a guy, Kevin, What changes a guy? Yeah? I think there are a few things could be job, but more.
Speaker 2: Than often is when he gets a little some something between a woman's legs.
Speaker 1: Which one is it? Zach a little bit of bolt.
Speaker 3: So I don't have many. This is literally my only friend. But he's on his second wife and he got a court marriage so very quick. I didn't really get a chance to meet her. But recently he is now changing and I don't like it. I'm trying to actually avoid hanging out with them because I can't stand her.
Speaker 1: So he's trying to go vegan. That's some one.
Speaker 3: He smells real bad last time I hung out with him, because he's changing his deodor into all natural. He's dating a hippie kind of well not dating, he's married.
Speaker 4: He's married.
Speaker 1: I'm not with that would but it's not for one second. Yeah, you say you got one friend, Yes, So he's probably very depressing to us that. No, no, no, I said, this is my only friend that's going through a second marriage. Oh okay, on a friend going I thought you said you only had one friend. No. Secondly, can we go back for a second. This guy is such a good friend that you haven't even met his now wife. Well he lives out of state. Okay, okay, yeah, Oh so he lives out of state and got married and you recently saw him and he smells.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, like he smells really bad, modes like all natural.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, how does this affect you? But you don't want to be around him because he stinks.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, they're moving back to Michigan like this summer, and I don't know, I just don't want to hang out.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's interesting. It's interesting how guys change, and usually women are the reason why women can change a guy, because it's the power of the pea. Usually guys change in regards to they don't want to go out anymore, you know, they they're not as fun. It's definitely not as fun. But I never have known a guy that changes and becomes a vegan because of a woman. Well, no, I listen, they live together.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming that's more so when you start to see the change. And I've been in a relationship before, where when you move in with the woman, she's starting to cook, she's starting to buy the groceries.
Speaker 1: Even you start to eat differently. I had a lot of parfaits in my last relationship. Couldn't tell you.
Speaker 2: If I can tell you what a parfet tastes like before, then I'll eat all kind of stuff. What do you mean parfet like a parfe yoga yoga, granola, blueberries and strawberry.
Speaker 1: I've never had that before. That sounds delicious. There I was missing out this whole time. Is she still single? I want to hang out with Boom for myself. It's the power of the pea. I want to I want to talk to guys who have been through what Zach's going through, where you're the friend on this or you're the guy, and talk about the change that guys make.
Speaker 5: This.
Speaker 1: We got to have a guide topic here. This is we get a lot of women. No, you say you like guys, make sure there's some black guys in this one. I want guys to call us up and tell us how you changed because of a girl, or call up and talk about the buddy of yours that changed eight four to four mojo live eight four four six six five six five four eight or text nine five five zero zero, call me whatever.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you'll even tell based on how your friend starts to dress, because if they really in a relationship, she'll start buying his clothes.
Speaker 1: He'd be like, bro, where are you looking?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Listen, I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I don't want to spit on him because obviously, like he's getting healthier, or maybe they're dressing nicer, so they're doing something better for themselves. But I know you back in second grade, you're this guy, like you just had McDonald's last year and we went.
Speaker 1: All out, you know, but maybe he's becoming this guy. Do you think if you know they're living out of state, do you think if you got to know her, you'd be more okay with how he's changed, because maybe you'll like her, but you don't know her and you've not been around her enough to be able to like her. Probably that's probably the case, But I don't like her. If she thinks she's thanks know, he stinks because he stinks. Any like you say that he's gone natural with his deodorant and stuff like that. Certain people should not be going natural and right I support that, Like I point to everybody in the studio, guy wise, you should not be natural. I would never do that.
Speaker 2: No natural people, I'm telling you they I don't know if they think that they smell good or if they don't care how they smell. They just want to make sure that whatever they're using as natural. But I think it's the they don't want the chemical.
Speaker 1: That's your priority, which I get text here here seven three four says Zach, Are you going to be hanging out with him a lot when he moves back? I mean, I probably hope it's just him. What if what if she doesn't let him hang out with you? Looks like I got I've had hanging out with you guys more. No, I've had that. I was accused of that, and then I've had friends that they did this. I was accused of not hanging out with my guy friends when I had met Chelsea the first time. Like I had a guy that Eric, who used to be actually a producer of my show at the time. No, not that Eric. Not that Eric does a voice pression is a different one, and he would say that I wouldn't hang out with him anymore now that I was with Chelsea. Well, you're in love, you want to be with so you're with him all the time. What did you do two or like, did you show him more express? Did you hang out with him a little more so that relationship our relationship went sour. Yeah, I've had friends who completely stopped hanging out with guys because they were bad influence guys because the girls and meaning bad influence guys, their girls didn't like them out with other guys that were single and stuff.
Speaker 2: It looks one thing women have to understand is that you think I'm the bad influence when you really don't even know who your man really is. And it'd be that part like like say, for example, you, me and Zach are really great friends, right and I don't really know you like that, and then you get in a relationship with Zach. You then meet me, you get around me, and you're like, oh, man, keV is charismatic, he a player.
Speaker 1: There are women around Zach. I don't want you to hang out with him.
Speaker 2: And the whole time you think I'm the dog.
Speaker 1: You don't really know who Zach is. Hey Ian what's up. It's Mojo in the morning. Good morning guy. Good Zach and his best buddy are not feeling the same way. This best buddy likes this girl so much he got married to her, and now Zach's feeling that he's changing.
Speaker 4: I kind of feel the same way. My best buddy from high school he got this girl and completely stopped talking to me. And I found out through his dad that he ended up buying a house with her.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, How long had they been together? About year and a half? Oh wow, So did you have you hung out with her and him? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yes, I actually got invited to their Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Speaker 1: That's the only time I got. That's nice Thanksgiving and Christmas. That's wonderful, his dad did.
Speaker 2: How was it when you got around him? Were things as they always had been? Or was it awkward?
Speaker 1: He makes it to be.
Speaker 3: How they always been.
Speaker 4: But you can see the the energy between those two that she doesn't really like and going out on that.
Speaker 2: Interesting makes me sad. Man, he lost his longtime best friend. He seems hurt by it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was rough. It was rough for the beginning. But does he have a lot of other guy friends that he also lost or are you the only guy friend that he's lost. I talked to you.
Speaker 4: We have a buddy of mutual and I talked to him and he said, yeah, he doesn't really talk to him either.
Speaker 1: I was like, wow, that's too bad. B Yeah, go get your man, all right, take care of this. Text says seven three four says he needs to detox first, that's why he smells L O L. Tell your friend to use Oh I got it, Ashley, And hey, Ashley, this is for Zach's friend who is now gone vegan. A girl made him go vegan. That is power of the pe right there.
Speaker 5: He needs to detox first from the aluminium deordorant. I went vegan like eight years ago and it was rough.
Speaker 1: So detox meaning he needs to clean his body out.
Speaker 5: Yes, so once he's eating cleaner, it'll take a while, but once he's eating cleaner it will help. But the aluminum deodorant kind of clogs rapports. So at least go aluminum free because he's gonna smell for a while.
Speaker 1: Ashley, I got to ask you a question about dating. You're vegan. Have you ever had a guy changed to be vegan because he wanted to impress you or.
Speaker 5: You know, well, I hope it wasn't because he wanted to impress me. But my husband went vegan and my oldest desbund it too.
Speaker 1: Why did your husband go vegan?
Speaker 5: I don't know. He was into health and nutrition and he said he did.
Speaker 1: His research and thought it was the better route. I would have started healthy. I wonder if guys do it jump on a vegan bandwagon with their girls, because otherwise they'll have to figure out food for themselves.
Speaker 5: Well, he can cook. He knew what he cooked before, you know, he met me, So sometimes.
Speaker 2: I think I think it's cool though, Like you meet somebody that does something different, they expose you to a different way of thinking and life, and you know, jump on.
Speaker 1: You went pescatarian. I remember I didn't do that for no pedo.
Speaker 2: The girl I was dating at the time had did a fast and preparation. I was like, I'll join you and never came back.
Speaker 1: Here's some of the best texts that we got off this last conversation. For keV the power of the parfe. For Zach, I think Zach should definitely stay away from the smelly man when the hot summer months are here. And in another one, for all the guys listening to the show. This one is for two four eight. Do not let a woman changed you from being with your best buddies and exclamation points at the bend. I don't know we're going to the strip club. You don't seem like a strip club. I've never been, Actually, can I be honest with you, two guys, just going into a strip club is kind of lonely, Like it's it's got to be like a group of guys together, like you're for a bachelor party and stuff yaff you're at home.