Speaker 1: Morning, ladies, gentlemen, and welcome to video message number twenty nine.
Speaker 2: Listen Beaverville.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, I woke up yesterday morning with a spring of my start later.
Speaker 2: Please, I could never know what the day with us Florida. Listen up.
Speaker 4: The ratings just came in for last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key Democrat super duper. That's nice way to go.
Speaker 5: Okay, yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 6: A chill.
Speaker 2: Side as we.
Speaker 7: Feed us on your side. You hear the distance under wall this didn't you stray?
Speaker 8: All right? We're getting everybody situating. It's a big Thursday on the Power to Good Morning Show. Seats are being swapped, microphones traded, people connected to England this.
Speaker 2: There's a lot going on. But John Kriesel's here.
Speaker 9: Good morning, John Criesel, Good morning, John, Paul, Paul, John, John Zach Zach John John, Mark, Chris john Son, Chris, what's up?
Speaker 2: Chris? What's up? Fellas? Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 10: Good morning to you.
Speaker 6: It is lovely eleven thirty one in the morning over here. As you guys just opened your pretty eyeballs. I've been I've got to work out in walked through a Graveyard, talked over some movies, did some fun stuff, rode over here with Ben Leeber, heard about what it's like to sit in a Roman bath, and you know, all kinds of great stuff. This morning, I'm halfway through my day.
Speaker 2: Did you say talk over some movies.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we talked over the new Leo DiCaprio movie, which I took a forty minute Uber ride to see yesterday, and.
Speaker 2: It was worth it.
Speaker 10: My god, it's good. Yeah, I really loved it.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 10: It's called one thing.
Speaker 6: After another, one battle after another, one battle after another.
Speaker 10: That's it.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm thinking. I'm thinking about my life. Either one actually works.
Speaker 10: For my life.
Speaker 6: Actually, no, I think about it, but uh no, I just I was glad that I took the ride that I did to go see it. It was it was quite quite good. I really enjoyed it. It's yeah, I don't want to blow it because one of the things I've been making sure I do lately. And I think, Chris, so you and I may have talked about this kind of thing before. I try not to know a thing about a movie before I go see it, especially if it's getting good ratings, like the movie about the the scary movie that came out now long ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, weapons.
Speaker 6: I didn't know anything about it when I went, and it turned out that I loved it so much more because of that. So I'm trying to do that more often. And that's how it was going into this movie. I just I've freaking loved it, so it was well worth an uber ride to a town I wasn't sure i'd ever get.
Speaker 11: Back from Welleking of that, John, based on your social media yesterday, you had not heard the news in the last forty eight hours that somebody had won a million on Wheel of Fortune, because you were reacting as if you had.
Speaker 2: Not heard yet. That's right, Yeah, it was fun, right, it's wild. Yeah.
Speaker 12: My wife's flight got delayed from Amsterdam, and so Chloe was devastated because she wasn't gonna see her before bedtime.
Speaker 2: So we did, all right, we're.
Speaker 12: Gonna make spaghetti because she wanted spaghetti. We're gonna have ice cream and watch the Wheel of Fortune. Can you be my dad, I'll be your daddy.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 11: The spaghetti part, well, spaghetti without the spaghetti sauce but buttered noodles, spaghetti, ice cream, and wheel that's essentially my entire life.
Speaker 12: Yeah, can I move in? And then right off the bat, Chloe goes. I like that girl, I'm picking her to win. And the gal was pretty blonde, and so I was like, okay, all right too, and little did I she was doing great, and I'm like, oh, she's probably gonna this thing. That's the last thing I expected. Of course, it's what three other times it's happened, Yeah, something like that, and.
Speaker 2: Never when I was watching.
Speaker 12: You know, this was a day later, But holy smokes, I'm just glad that it wasn't. We didn't start watching because if it was close to six thirty, we would have just watched yesterday. So now I saved ten of them, but eventually it would have got washed away.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 11: You know you know the final wheel where they spin the wheel to see which envelope they land on. How many spots are on that wheel? Twenty something?
Speaker 12: Maybe because it's America's game. Maybe and it's the or no, there's an ampersand so what is it? It's something and America's game.
Speaker 11: Or it's so I think it's got to be twenty ish, maybe maybe a little bit more than that. Twenty five is twenty five. I'm just thinking like, you have to win the game. You have to full you have to land on the million dollar wage in the game.
Speaker 2: Then you have to win the game, and then you have to not get a dark hit.
Speaker 11: A bank right, which happened last night by the way, spoiler somebody had and then bankrupt like a you know, a round or so later. But then you have to have it land on the envelope in the final round, which is if it's twenty you know, if it's twenty of them, it's we're talking of twenty ish. We're talking four or five percent chance of landing on it. Everything has to go your way. You got to get super lucky. So cool to see her. I was shocked. I was completely shocked.
Speaker 12: All the cones and Chloe's like, I want okay the wheel Fortune Final round wheel features twenty four spaces twenty four and Chloe's like, oh my god, that's a lot of money. But I want to be under that confetti. That looks so fun, And I like, put a million dollars.
Speaker 3: You want the money you confetti you want? Yeah, that was awesome, It's freaking we cool to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, it's been long overdue.
Speaker 12: Similar to the Initials game, jackpot.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we're over one hundred k. Somebody's gotta win this thing. Maybe Chloe should just point to somebody should for god six, I didn't see the the clip yet.
Speaker 2: I've just heard it and read about it.
Speaker 11: How did Seacrest do in a moment like that compared to say Jack He did great?
Speaker 2: He's fine. Yeah he did.
Speaker 12: I mean he immediately like gave her a hug because she wanted a hug but didn't know if that was okay, and then just hugged. And then Vanna came over and got a hug, and he was like, you're my first million dollars.
Speaker 2: But let's be honest. Yeah, he was hard as a rock.
Speaker 12: Obviously let go the funny thing hid most of it. Yeah, correct, But you think about it. It's cool and they get it. But a million dollars to Seacrest is not a ton of money. I was thinking about that aspect of it, going this is awesome for the contestant, but to win a million dollars for him, of course he'd take it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, if you see that rich, So I should actually email him. He's one of my teammates. Should email him.
Speaker 2: And see how he's Doingsham Luck to wish him luck. I don't know if you can. Of course he can.
Speaker 3: We're teammates of his, we're coworkers, were equals.
Speaker 6: Just take global email and send it to everybody. It'll get time. Yeah, access to every person. That's worked out well for a lot of our coworkers.
Speaker 2: This is a right.
Speaker 12: And see Christ's reported annual salaries around seventy five million, though this includes his various ventures and not a single paycheck. He earns approximately twenty eight million per year to host Wheel of Fortune and have reported twelve million per season for American Idol. Wait he's Is he still American Idol guy? I?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 12: And what does he make? And then radio shows? Uh? Reten million annually in gift cards must be yeah, man?
Speaker 2: Do they just four one? K?
Speaker 3: I hope so. I hope he has that. I hope he's going to be Okay. It's a great movie, Oh, Chris, it.
Speaker 2: Was a really really good movie. Yes, man, I want to see that. Yeah, I really, I'm not gonna lie to you. Man.
Speaker 6: There are a couple of things during the film where like I was momentarily just I just was like, this is really well done, and I, you know, it's not like I got distracted from the movie.
Speaker 10: But there's a chase scene.
Speaker 6: I won't give anything away, but there's a chase scene where, yeah, I don't even know how they did the camera work that they did, but it was so awesome and I just momentarily I was like, I'm seeing something I've never seen before. But it's one of I don't want to say his name because I didn't get his permission, but one of the guys who works for the Vikings was telling me it seemed like he took inspiration from like three different directors, like Tarantino. There were moments you felt like you were watching Sacario. There were moments you felt like you were watching like burn After reading there was it was just it was paying homage to a lot of different films.
Speaker 10: But Leo DiCaprio is so great.
Speaker 6: I mean, and there's a Benicio del Toro is in this film, but in a different way that I've ever seen him before, and I desperately want to know more about his character.
Speaker 10: That's how good the film is.
Speaker 6: Like, there's an ancillary character that I want to see an entire film about, you know what I mean?
Speaker 11: Yeah, build the universe out a little bit. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Paul Thomas Anderson. He just I thought he'd made more movies than this. It's a pretty short list. But here's the movies he's directed. Okay, Hard eight, I don't remember that from nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 12: Do you remember from Last Night as well?
Speaker 2: But honestly I saw it three times?
Speaker 11: Speaking of Hard eight, the next year he kind of broke through because nineteen ninety seven was Boogie Nights.
Speaker 2: That was a huge deal.
Speaker 11: Magnolia in nineteen ninety nine, Punch Drunk Love with Sandler, great movie in two thousand and two, There Will Be Blood in two thousand.
Speaker 2: And seven, Unbelievable a time.
Speaker 11: Then The Master in twenty twelve, Inherent Vice twenty fourteen, Phantom Thread with Daniel D Lewis again in twenty seventeen, Licorice Pizza twenty twenty one, one Battle after Another twenty twenty five. So he only makes a movie every like three or four or five years.
Speaker 2: High hit, right though, Yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 10: I've had Master and Commander on my iPad for like a year, and I've thought, oh, Hoffman.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, this is the Master though.
Speaker 11: You're talking about Master and Commanders, the Russell Crow like ship movie This is The Master though with Phillips Phillip Seymour Hoffman.
Speaker 10: Though you okay, I think I've not seen that.
Speaker 11: I think this is the one that's about scientology is and not. I never saw The Master. I believe it's the l Ron Hubbard bit.
Speaker 10: It's about scientology and you didn't see it, are you?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 12: I know yours has ninety six percent on Rotten Tomatoes, now that that's the gospel. It has a poor rating for bad thoughts, which is outstanding. I do feel like Rotten Tomatoes gets a little snobby, you know some of these some of these reviewers universal like that.
Speaker 11: That's normally a good correct correct correct sauce you might be on his wiki pidio page right now? Do you know who Paul Thomas Anderson is with for like the last quarter of a century. I don't know if they're married or if they're just together. I don't know if it's a Goldie Hawn situation. I just X this just as partner, So don't believe they're married. Not a bad guess, uh, is it?
Speaker 10: Jennifer?
Speaker 2: Yes, those things are cannons. They are canons. Huge Jesus. Uh, this is an s N L. Alumni is alumni? Which one is it? Is it? Kristen Wig incorrect? A Maya Rudolph your favorite? No, I love her. I do too.
Speaker 10: She's who's like she's related somebody famous?
Speaker 2: Right? Uh yeah, the Reindeer. Oh, brilliant Rudolph. No, Terrius Thomas. How do you remember that? It was a sweet ass nickname.
Speaker 10: It is a great nickname, it really really is.
Speaker 2: Man, I haven't said that name in a long time. Yeah, how do you remember that? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I played like two years for the Vikings, and for a while he looked like he was going to be really good.
Speaker 12: Yeah he did. Yeah, really good about him. Chris, you did your Survivor pick, right.
Speaker 10: I did, thank you very much.
Speaker 6: In fact, you know what I did, Chris, I did mine forever, every game the rest of the season, in case I forget yep, right, I still.
Speaker 2: I know we have what but almost two hours? Right? Two plus hours?
Speaker 11: I'm still thinking about switching because the Niners have no one tonight.
Speaker 2: They are decimating.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's over. Yeah, So I think I think a good point. I think the Sports Center said something like that game the Niners at the Rams opened up as the Rams with three and a half point favorite. As of this broadcast, it was eight and a half. I haven't checked Raftkings. It's just I mean, the Rams are a giant favorite. They were saying, this is the biggest dog the Niners have been in five years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's still eight and a half man.
Speaker 11: Yeah, no Purty, no Juwan Jennings, no Ricky Piersoll and of course no Kittle. He's on the IR So you just look at who the hell is Mac Jones gonna throw to if Christian McCaffrey doesn't do.
Speaker 2: Something, and Pooka Naku is on an old time heater. Yeah, so I don't know. How about that guy quit? Do you see that? So many quit?
Speaker 10: So I got the story right here if you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Zavian Howard, go ahead, break it down.
Speaker 10: The guy was reading it.
Speaker 3: He played quit Dolphins right used to Yeah, oh yeah, he got smoked by.
Speaker 11: Pook and he's like, yeah, God telling me that my career should be done.
Speaker 2: If it's like guy that quit played for the Colts. The guy that quit like mid game at halftime, Yeah he.
Speaker 6: Did, remember the Colt secondary is calling it a career just four games into the season. Indianapolis quarterback is Xavion Howard has a roughtly announced his retirement one month into the twenty twenty five campaign. The four time pro bowler signed with the Colts in August after one year away from football. The thirty two year old set and a social media posts that he is no longer willing to put football before his family, just days after a disappointing performance against Selas Indus Rams and Star white out Pook and Akua. Howard started one hundred three gas during his career and led the league in interceptions, but got burnt so bad he has to go to the burn unit.
Speaker 2: Oh geez.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, and don't forget about Nick Bosa's knee and dried Oh.
Speaker 2: They got no one.
Speaker 12: They're decimated, but the Rams are good and there's there's some options down the road.
Speaker 2: So that's yeah, I know, I don't know.
Speaker 10: Mac Jones is going to make his third start a quarterback.
Speaker 6: With starter brock Perty set to miss a game due to lingering toe injury, San Francisco will be without wide receivers Juan Jennings, Ricky Pearsall and Jordan Watkins for the matchup. So yeah, it's basically the NFL is a mash unit. At this point, especially your vikings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but how about Birdie didn't look good? Yes, you could see you.
Speaker 3: On the injury report from the Browns is Miles Garrett didn't practice.
Speaker 10: I know that might be a rest thing, though I think.
Speaker 2: It was a wrinkle injury.
Speaker 3: It wasn't really they could say that, but just Stefanski said it's questionable.
Speaker 11: I think he's an official status at least according to ESPN dot com.
Speaker 2: Is there's there's saying it's questionable, but.
Speaker 12: You'll have to pay anything on there or you get right rest day.
Speaker 3: Like a lot of the took a rest day. Yeah, it was like a non injury related you know rest day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: It's a chance for Arisauda to learn how to not false start and huge parts of the game. I'm not bessed about the game right now. Still don't worry about it.
Speaker 10: I haven't been called an old son of a bitch yet. Is uh? Is Tommy out with a toe injury? Is did he lose a left nut? Is he reported as questionable?
Speaker 2: Is he out?
Speaker 10: What is his status?
Speaker 11: My sources say when he had slumber party with his brother that so far they have not returned home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh no, they may be headed to the courthouse. They're on the other the other side of the menu. They're trying to argue that they should allow brothers to wed.
Speaker 6: Don't you uh, don't you picture being like a Peter Pan situation, like like they're off right now and never never Land, trying to get to that star and just going on till morning and they'll never come home.
Speaker 2: I thought you meant one of them so happy.
Speaker 3: One of them just slathers Peter pants and the other one looks it off.
Speaker 6: My god, I think it's more likely one of them hits somebody in the peter with a pan.
Speaker 13: God, they still feel anything. Jeez, am I allowed to say that is good?
Speaker 10: Thank you are good.
Speaker 2: I just love that the Olsen family about a decade ago, is like, this is so nice. Tommy gets to be on the radio.
Speaker 3: Now ten years later, though, like the worst thing that ever happened horror family is him opening his mouth for a decade and how like every other week he'll get a text from a parent like enough enough, stop enough Tommy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm real quick, guys, Just so you know, just a little preview for the day. Ben Lieber will be joining me and he did go to Stonehenge oh yeah, and he did go to a what is a Roman bath?
Speaker 2: Oh and he did stay up that.
Speaker 6: And breakfast in the town of what was the town Jared remember some maybe Beth. I don't know anyway, So he's got lots of stories and I'm hoping I'm putting an effort in to get Sarah Walsh from the NFL network, who's going to be doing sideline reporting for us on the show for us at some point.
Speaker 10: Before I leave the show today. So lots to try to get to today.
Speaker 11: Very cool, and I assume Tom pellisaro at a twenty that's exactly right, Yes, what to do with Flash? You normally coordinate a little bit with that is Flash on today as well, and I've.
Speaker 6: Not heard from him, so I would assume that one hundred yes, he will be in all.
Speaker 11: Right, So we got lots to talk about between now on nine o'clock, and of course Johnny Kay's here, John Kriesel Sauce.
Speaker 2: Hell of a first segment, Well done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks my amazing friends at Gutter Helmet and gutter Helmet MN dot com. Never clean your gutters again like perish my dad and myself. Bonus Bucks is back on KF and we have nine chances to freedom win one thousand dollars every weekday. That's every hour from nine am till five pm. To enter the keywords and learn more and go to KFA dot com. Bonus Bucks is presented by two men and a junk truck.
Speaker 11: Hi, welcome back to the Power Too morning. Joe Chris is in England's Johnny k is here. Not going to be here tomorrow. But hey, look, no, Timmy, this fit perfectly for us, fit perfectly for you.
Speaker 2: We'll call it a day. Pretty cool man.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, and you said you're still not over that Vikings lost in Ireland.
Speaker 2: No, that pissed me off.
Speaker 12: That was Yeah, it would have been less aggravating had they not made the comeback and they played like ass and still should have won that game. They should have and that at the end of the game, I thought, I think they're going to go down and score a touchdown and they had to shoot themselves in the foot so many times, and just I was annoyed at the the clock management. I love KOC, but I think our guy made a ton of mistakes last week and they still should have come away with a win. So now this is a very This is very much.
Speaker 2: They must win this weekend in my opinion, Yeah, you could argue it. Two and two.
Speaker 11: This is about as close as it gets because the schedule is gonna get tough and you're facing a one in three Brown squad that is desperate and switching quarterbacks. But the flip side, of course, is the injury lists for the Vikings. It's it's pretty significant. Ye it's no joke. So we'll see, and they're still slight. Favorite backups are hurt. You're you know, then you're in a weird spot. It's the buy week, as annoying as it can be. How early it is in the season, could not have come at a better time for them. Correct, And so we'll you get out of here three and two and then you get your week off come back against I mean, it gets meaty right after the bye, and so we will quickly see what this team's made up.
Speaker 2: The Lions are back.
Speaker 12: The Lions are the best team in the NFC North, so there's no messing around and if they want to be in the division race at the end, they need to put the pedal down. No everyone has injuries, no one feels sorry for this team.
Speaker 2: They can't do it. Either. So let's go.
Speaker 11: So, Chris, you still have three days in England before the game. That's got to be kind of trippy. But it seems like you've been there for three months.
Speaker 10: It does seem like a long trip.
Speaker 6: And I am not going to complain because I this is, you know, the trip of a lifetime, and if I don't take advantage of it, it's my own fault.
Speaker 2: But it is a long time to be gone. I'm not gonna light to you.
Speaker 6: It feels it feels sort of like, you know, being the most pampered prisoner of all time, if.
Speaker 10: You know the truth.
Speaker 6: Because we are a long ways away from London and we're how far a rid well by the as the bird flies probably forty five minutes to an hour as a car drives about two hours.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that traffic suck.
Speaker 6: Traffic's terrible. And you know, so we're pretty isolated out here. We've got just the best place. In fact, we're at the Overflow Hotel, which is about ten minutes from the Team hotel, and I like it better. It's a little smaller, but it's still a really old estate and it's it's just beautiful and there's the food is really really good, and you have access to everything, and they have a van going back and forth to the Team hotel where the food is fantastic, and they got people making exactly what you want for you. And there's everything that you could possibly want except access to things to do. So I've been trying to get myself to slow down. I've been taking the time to write a little bit, I've been doing other things, you know. But I also feel like I'm in I'm in England. I don't want to waste my opportunity to go see things I'm never getting a chance to see. So Andy's gonna be here at two local time and we're gonna try to get out and do some fun things.
Speaker 10: He's gonna show me around a little bit.
Speaker 6: We're gonna maybe try to go into London tomorrow night to go to a heavy metal bar called The World's End that he likes a lot. So I'm gonna try to do things, but I'm also doing myself a favor and trying to slow download. I think that's kind of the difference between living here and living at home is people don't move very quickly here. They take their time and get things done and spend time with each other and talk and that's kind of foreign to us.
Speaker 2: Is that the bar that's based on that movie.
Speaker 10: I don't know why it's the same name. I know it is the same name.
Speaker 6: I don't know if it has anything to do with it or not, but if it is, yeah, exactly. It literally is a heavy metal bar. Though you walk in and pan Terra's playing as loud as you can possibly get, and so it's really cool. Hey, speaking of that, by the way, I do want to mention and you guys probably remember, I'm sure you saw it. I know Corey, you and I have talked about it before. But rest in peace to Conrad, who was the back stage director of First Avenue, somebody who had been a member of the rock and roll community since you know, before time began and before I began my time here.
Speaker 2: But Conrade Conrad was his name.
Speaker 6: If you were ever at First Avenue and you saw a gentleman with long dreadlocks in the backstage area.
Speaker 2: That was him.
Speaker 10: It was basically his place.
Speaker 6: If you were at First Avenue and you were playing there or you were seeing a band you loved, you saw Conrad.
Speaker 10: And he passed away.
Speaker 6: In the music community in Minneapolis's mourning him today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, saw a lot of love for him on social media. Do you remember him at all, guys, I don't.
Speaker 6: First he was a fixture, man, he was very intimidating, and but when you got to know him, he uh, he was just a sweetheart of a guy. And he'd seen and been a part of everything that ever happened there. You know, I can you imagine the things he saw. I can't even imagine. And he was a listener too.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: The last time I was there, I was there to see I forget the name of the band that I saw there, but I went there by myself, just on a whim, and I saw him backstage and and he said hi to me and said that he liked the show. So that was the last time I got a chance to see him. And he was just a sweetheart of a guy.
Speaker 2: Rip.
Speaker 10: Yeah, man, good dude, Man, that's a rock hole life, right, it really is.
Speaker 2: I love that. Yeah, Chris, you've never been there. I've never been.
Speaker 11: You got to change that. It's an institution, I know, it's so good.
Speaker 12: Every time I've been closed, something else has come up, and yeah, we show for you. Yeah, I don't know. I don't want to be told to stand up.
Speaker 2: Don't go to thirty seconds to Mars.
Speaker 10: I put that long ago. By the way, did you do that on the show there?
Speaker 14: I was.
Speaker 6: We were at Treasure Island and I was trying to get a gentleman to stand up so I could see him, and of course he could not stand up.
Speaker 2: So I had my moment.
Speaker 10: Corey hates me forever.
Speaker 2: We all call that the George W.
Speaker 10: Bush I think exactly.
Speaker 12: I think he knew that at like a little bit veteran thing, and he's like, stand up if you could or whatever.
Speaker 2: And then it was like, oh my god, I'm sorry. Yeah I know. Corey was like, no, forget about it. You're fine. YEP.
Speaker 10: I was like, no, Corey, make them stand up.
Speaker 11: Freaking Jared let up. This dude Tron movie looks great. Really, that was my meat sauce impression. Yeah, god, it looks terrible.
Speaker 2: Hey, fuck, if you started the show task, I don't even know what it is.
Speaker 15: No.
Speaker 2: Ten out of ten.
Speaker 3: It's a ten out of ten. The show Corey's talked about. It's on HBO. It's fantastic.
Speaker 2: I have not heard about it.
Speaker 12: Bad thoughts Chris bad thoughts, bad thoughts bad thoughts. I know you've got time on the flight back, I'm telling you, and they're twenty minutes an episode.
Speaker 2: If you hate it, then I owe you. But okay, it is. I believe you're.
Speaker 12: Going to love it because it's your type of sense.
Speaker 2: Here. Everything you've told us about bad Thoughts.
Speaker 3: Task is the exact opposite of the exact opposite.
Speaker 11: It's very very serious, very heavy, but just unbelievably well written.
Speaker 3: It's a perfect show. It's so good. Yeah, there are through four episodes, have like three or four left.
Speaker 11: I don't know if it's seven or eight, but it's something like that, and what services. It's on HBO Sunday nights, and again they're halfway through it.
Speaker 2: But it's it's.
Speaker 3: Fantastic, so good, fantast all right. Front Page Sports is next. Lots to get to again. Chris is live in England. John Criesolo is here. This is a Thursday morning on the Powertrae Morning show on the Fan. The Black Parade marches into Minnesota. My Chemical Romances back and it's gonna be loud, it's gonna be emotional and absolutely unforgettable at Target Field on August twenty fourth. Tickets are on sale now get all the details at cafe dot com.
Speaker 2: Just make the keyword calendar. All right, Welcome back to the Powertree Morning Show.
Speaker 11: Let's let's do front page sports lots to get to, especially Vikings and Browns related, because we're just a couple of days away from the second international game of the Vikings season.
Speaker 3: Time now for front page sports set in fight Holiday station stores.
Speaker 11: Holiday station stores, you can buy more, save more. When it comes to mountain dude three for six bucks. Mix and matchity flavors. You want a mountain do those twenty ouncers. The trolley flavor is there, the new trolley flavored Mountain dew.
Speaker 2: But if you like diet mountain dew, if you like regular mountain dew. I think you guys understand what a varieties mean.
Speaker 11: Yes, sir, Yeah, get whatever you want, Mix and match whatever you wanted.
Speaker 2: Holiday. Thanks Holiday Love, don't thank you Holiday. I wish you were over here.
Speaker 10: Holiday. I could buy deodorant that actually works.
Speaker 2: Uhhh, did you forget deodorant?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And I bought some at a little store here, and it was a brand I didn't recognize, and obviously it wasn't deodorant.
Speaker 2: Don't think I'm a Lady deodorant.
Speaker 10: Obviously, I like the smoke.
Speaker 11: I don't think I've ever purchased deodorant at a gas station before. That's an interesting thing. I mean, I'm sure it's available. I've just never done that.
Speaker 12: Well, you're never interesting, Yeah, after a situation that, yeah, I'm sure. Well, Chris is also you've you've been on the road magnums and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bands have to do that. Was there?
Speaker 6: Yes, So Pete goes to the restaurant with this restaurant we were at and he comes back and he says, down, he looks at me and he goes, I don't think I've ever seeing a machine where you can buya a vibrating sea ring. Jesus, and you could a vibrating sea ring. There's a clown man made for a woman. There's a claw machine in Deadwood.
Speaker 12: Chris downstairs at Dirty Nellie's, which is perfect. It's named after Tim Nelson and so you can. We we got a we we won a couple of didos, some other stuff. It's just a big variety.
Speaker 3: I hope you're not letting Chloe run there. She was with Grandpa. She was at the pool with Grandpa. No, and then we went the bartender didn't think I was funny though. I walked up with the dido and asked if she had any double A battery.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 10: We got to talk these guys into going to Deadwood.
Speaker 2: We've got to we we got to that town over with listeners.
Speaker 12: It would be awesome. Uh, there's always listeners out there when we when we go. So anyway, that machine, Chris, where was it?
Speaker 6: It was in a at a in a bathroom at the restaurant. We ate in a tiny town about three mile walk from where I'm sitting right now, and I went in there to check it out. I didn't have enough coins. I would have bought one, just to say I bought one. But yes, it was you know how like their prophylactic machines, you can get one of those two. But this had vibrating sea rings available just for a few coins.
Speaker 2: Adorable. Did you buy it?
Speaker 10: That's what I thought?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, no, no, I didn't have the coins.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, he got distracted, John Doran, Yes, sorry.
Speaker 11: The Minnesota Vikings are in London to face the Cleveland Browns eight thirty am Central Time on Sunday six thirty. Pre game with Muss. The Vikings are two and two. The Browns are one and three. They are benching Joe Flacco. They are starting rookie Dylan Gabriel. He's five eleven, he's a third rounder this season. You probably remember him. He's a lefty. He'll be the first quarterback ever to make his starting debut outside of the United States.
Speaker 2: How about this?
Speaker 11: This is how inept the Browns offense has been so far in the first four games. Marry Judy is their leading receiver in terms of yards. What is he averaging per game?
Speaker 2: For yards?
Speaker 11: He is their leading receiver thirty eight fifty five split the difference forty five and a half. Their top receiver through four games is averaging forty five and a half yards. Miles Garrett missed practice yesterday. He's listed as day to day, so they're saying he's questionable for Sunday. I don't think you have to have official questionable or you know, out or whatever tags for another day or two Friday. Yeah, but I think the team was saying that it's questionable just based on its day to day.
Speaker 2: I don't think that was quote officially questionable.
Speaker 11: Not that it matters we're nitpicking here, but he's day to day we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: Him not playing would be a huge advantage.
Speaker 3: He set this offensive line he desperately needs, Like we talked about fifteen minutes ago, when your injury when your injury report has injured backups on it, that means you're in the injury bug situation. They need Miles Garrett to not play.
Speaker 2: If he does.
Speaker 11: Play, and let's just assume that he's going to. You know, one name that we haven't mentioned in about a month is CJ. Ham, who was a full participant yesterday. He's off the short term, I are twenty one day window for coming back. Bit fair to say, yeah, fair to say he's gonna play. My guess is he wouldn't have made the trip if they didn't think he was going to. Unless he's just getting reps in like they're trying to get McCarthy into.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 11: I mean, I'm sure there's a handful of guys over there that made the trip that aren't going to play. Yeah, if he's a time but he's also a full participant, So I'm going to assume c J.
Speaker 3: Ham is locked and loaded for Sunday. That's very timely. Yeah, they did that absolutely because Sunday. Just win, ugly, get through it, run the ball. That's such a good defense they're facing. Yeah, and their offense is terrible though you could you could be scoring fourteen points.
Speaker 2: The Vikings defense has been very underwhelming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they wire in a couple of spots suffocate that young quarterback.
Speaker 12: They should, yeah, they absolutely should. But I think they should have been better last week too. And if they were better, if they could have slowed down the run, they win that game.
Speaker 11: I just can't get over how much better Chris's cameras than the rest of ours, and it just.
Speaker 2: Drives me nuts. It's like it's all week long.
Speaker 3: Every time we do the side by stead, I'm like, man, Chris is like in four K and John looks like he's in a snuff film.
Speaker 2: It does well.
Speaker 6: And I'll tell you, guys, we all, all of us, I would guess, have some old iPhones laying around that no longer work for whatever reason that we replaced them. Let's just bring them in, replace the cameras, hook them up to the Wi Fi, and use those instead of the cameras they give us. I'm not kidding you. I think that would work. I have three old iPhones. That probably have better cameras than the one we're using in the studio right now.
Speaker 2: I have a lot of burner phones. Don't ask why. Yeah, yeah, no, I understand. I understand that most of its drugs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, Hogs, is that the I pad I sold you like ten years ago?
Speaker 2: It is? It still works? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Want to look at it?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well yeah, held me so.
Speaker 6: I was this close to saying, what about the money I gave you for the classes?
Speaker 2: But I didn't.
Speaker 17: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I should have given it to you. No, that the iPad you gave me, your love, that's all that mattered. Yeah.
Speaker 11: The Vikings injury report looks like this. Darren Saw did not practice, but it was just rest related.
Speaker 2: They just given him the day off.
Speaker 11: Mike guesses he's gonna have his hands full on Sunday because that line is beat up. Donovan Jackson is out, but again we didn't expect him to play until after the bye. Michael Jurgens did not practice because of a hamstring. Ryan Kelly did not practice because of the concussion. Of course, McCarthy Brian O'Neil did not practice because of his knee, Andrew van Ginkel because of his neck, and Ben eurisk because of his knee as well, so full participants though c J. Ham and Xavier Scott outside of a knee injury apparently stole a full pushes. But he looks like he's got something. Man, It's hard to tell when when a kid like that pops in the preseason. I don't know, but he's kind of explosive. He's kind of a nice little change of pace. And with Aaron Jones out, it's fun to have Mason have somebody that can actually play behind him.
Speaker 2: See what we got? Yeah? Why the kids name that we brought back? Who's been here three times now? Yeah?
Speaker 6: A little Bertie told me we may see a little bit of cam Acres this weekend?
Speaker 2: Is that right? Yeah?
Speaker 15: Hey?
Speaker 11: You know you know how sauce? What like a handful of maybe it was it yesterday? Did uspa like, are we.
Speaker 2: Going to bring in an offensive lineman or at some point do we have to address that?
Speaker 3: Did you see that Cam Robinson got traded for again to the Browns? H?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 11: Man, how crazy would that have been if we just trade for the cams over and over and over again, cam Acres, Cam Robinson. Whenever one of our guys goes down we just throw a seventh round or at cam and get back over here.
Speaker 3: Pretty sure they traded for him to play right tackle, which we would get for a couple of games.
Speaker 2: O'Neill's not on the IR.
Speaker 12: Have they discussed the IR or is that are we more optimistic?
Speaker 2: Believe Koc said that that.
Speaker 11: I think they're optimistic, and it'll come back for the Philly game, So that would be again perfectly timed by week.
Speaker 2: Yes, correct, as you said, I agree completely.
Speaker 10: I believe that's what we're hearing. Sauce. I think you said it on the moment.
Speaker 2: They need him.
Speaker 3: They need him badly because if he'd been out all year, this would have been they would have needed to make a move for somebody like they did last year when Darris Saw went out.
Speaker 2: Just when this freaking game.
Speaker 6: They heard some things yesterday that I don't think I should say on the air, but our offensive line is going to look completely different than it's ever looked this Sunday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, completely different.
Speaker 10: Yeah, there's going to be some some magical chairs. That's not the right word.
Speaker 2: What is the music cha chairs or magical?
Speaker 10: Well they could be magical.
Speaker 12: Yeah, the magical. The other thing I think that made it again. I'm just frustrated at the loss. I understand that there is adversity, but that's part of life, that's part of the game.
Speaker 2: It is exceptionally tough.
Speaker 12: To your point, Paul that when backups get hurt, that week of practice with the first team is key, and then middle of the game that change is not just one position but two positions. And Donovan Jackson was already out. Jackson, it will be nice to have this new Chris. Like you said, this new look offensive line actually get reps together before this game, which.
Speaker 10: Is important, and that is happening as we speak.
Speaker 2: Good no more injuries though, please God.
Speaker 10: Yep, yeah, I love that.
Speaker 6: When I had and I'll, by the way, if you guys want to see what I look like on television, I'll be on with Jim Rich here at the bottom of this hour, just for a moment, as he's live right over here.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to be on TV. It's my big break.
Speaker 6: It's when I actually get out of this radio business and start doing my true calling, which is pornography. But anyway, when I was on when we had Jim on yesterday and I asked him what he knew about the player we were signing and bringing over and he said he knew he had a passport. I thought that was the best line ever. And I think that had a lot to do with it, you know. Yeah, he was available to come over and play for us, and that's why he's here. I haven't I'm sure he's here somewhere. I haven't seen him yet. I'm just looking for a huge guy from what watertown?
Speaker 2: Where's he from? Something?
Speaker 10: Cold Spring?
Speaker 2: He's from cold cold Spring?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, so, uh, we brought him over and we'll see if we are If we are forced to play a guy who got here by plane on Tuesday, then I think we know we got trouble.
Speaker 2: Yep, but the we need the buye we do, all right? So what time? Six thirty?
Speaker 10: Six thirty? I'm going on the TV with him.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's what I just flipped on Channel nine. Here we're gonna I'll monitor the situation, all right. Let's do what really matters.
Speaker 10: When the power to return to sign you guys or something like that, something that only.
Speaker 11: Yehelm out flash an actual gang signs.
Speaker 2: See if they can give you a call.
Speaker 10: Maybe you want me to get killed, No.
Speaker 11: I want you to be initiated. Yeah, no, not Kilt. I want you to be accepted by a group.
Speaker 2: I don't think I'm going to do that.
Speaker 16: Okay, well I'll blow your kiss though, people make sure that more than Power Morning after this on the Fan, it's the.
Speaker 2: Fan Pack your bags.
Speaker 3: The Power Trip Morning Show is taking over Las Vegas October twenty third of the twenty six It's live from Tom's Watch Bar with two huge football parties and of course the live Friday morning broadcast and the best part. You do Vegas, your wife, stay where you want, fly how you want, and party with us in Sin City. Don't miss Alcadell the details at KFE dot com slash Vegas.
Speaker 11: All right, let's do what really matters because Chris has to be on TV in like ten minutes with Jim Rich on Channel nine. So let's let's do scores and stats around the world of sports. In between Chris, Sir Hawker or sauc or Chris who knows somebody will change your life with with something else that does nothing to do with sports. I don't know which one of you is doing it was doing it. So this, Oh Chris has got it?
Speaker 10: Hell yeah, got it?
Speaker 11: The Padres beat the Cubs three zip. That series is now tied at one.
Speaker 3: Then Manny Machado hit a two run home run that almost went out of the stadium. And he also had on like the coolest cleats I've ever seen. They were these like George shoes. They were he he's.
Speaker 2: Bad at the signs around. Cornado says not oo loves Machiado.
Speaker 3: That's fast. Yeah, what do you like? More shoes or frogs? Oh, shoes for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah. What really matters is this.
Speaker 6: One in five people say they've had sibs at a music festival. Thirty eight percent of them say it was with a stranger, fifty three percent that they did it with a significant other boor room, Which festival? Which festival has the most hookups?
Speaker 2: Little Affair, Burning Man Burning Man, Burning crank Corey, Oh, hey, ask again? Do it again? Oh? Which?
Speaker 10: Which festival has the most hookups?
Speaker 2: Rib Fest and man Cato? Yeah, order when I doubt it after it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where That's why you missed Chris's show, is that two of you are hooked up back backstage eating ribs.
Speaker 12: I think oz Fest and yeah x Fast back in the day, that.
Speaker 13: Was uh yeah, somebody fair, Yeah, I heard it, Thank you that that's that's no burning.
Speaker 2: You into a lilith fair right Hogs.
Speaker 10: I never got to go. I wish I had some of my favorite artists of all time.
Speaker 2: I never went the lady who sings the dog killing song? Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man? Which is what Luke combs. Yeah. Luke's an amazing singer. She's beautiful.
Speaker 11: Uh the Wild They're at Chicago tomorrow night, final pre season game of the twenty twenty five pre season. Luckily we can get this behind us, right Carill signed, he's healthy.
Speaker 2: Let's just wrap this thing up. Uh.
Speaker 11: Season opener is a week from tonight at Saint Louis.
Speaker 10: Wow, I can't quit sniff in my armpits.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. Did they stink?
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's terrible. You ever know on camera? Let's see how's the greenhouse today? Like, is it hot in air or not?
Speaker 10: It's in between.
Speaker 2: Yesterday it was cold.
Speaker 6: The day before it was way too hot. Today the sun is shining on me and it feels perfect in here. They're taking great care of us, and I have my coconut water with toomeric, which is really good, really loving coconut water.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 10: One of the fun things about.
Speaker 6: Well, one of the million fun things about doing these trips with the Vikings.
Speaker 10: Is they have all these great.
Speaker 6: Things for the players, like protein bars and energy drinks and coconut waters, and so I try them all just to see which ones I like. And these little honey Stingers caffeinated chewables, they don't have very much caffeine, but it's clean caffeine.
Speaker 2: I love them.
Speaker 6: They're delicious. So they're like eating gummy bears, only with caffeine in them. And the coconut water that is from Long Beach, California that they bring with them is freaking awesome. It's c two oh coconut water. This one's got ginger lime and toomeric in it. I like the one with mang going at a.
Speaker 10: Little bit better, but they're delicious.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 12: Coconut water in Vegas and the little Gift Shops is a game changer at.
Speaker 10: Save your life, oh yeah, to save your laugh.
Speaker 2: Well, what really matters is this.
Speaker 6: Winnie the Pooh leads the ranking of famous bear characters. He's followed by Blue from the Junk Book, and Yogi Bear came in third.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sorry, sach Oh, get better bears. What's a bear that we're forgetting animated Bear Bernstein. They're great, are they?
Speaker 10: I guess the bears.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they're They're definitely bears. They're definitely the whole, the whole universe bears.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 10: The the sun's baking my brain.
Speaker 11: The coconut waters kicking in the stingers. The Guardians beat the Tigers six to one. That series is also tied at one. You know, until I saw that the Dodgers were moving on, I forgot this was best of three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's for baseball.
Speaker 11: That feels weird to win two games in advance, but the Dodgers did that. But yeah, the Guardians and Padres evened up their series at one. What really matters is this, by the way, separately not to they're not tied at one to one. The Padres made their series with the Cubs tied at one, and the Guardians and Tigers are tied at one.
Speaker 3: Well, that's good, just to clarify. What really matters was this go ahead?
Speaker 6: This is something that will require more investigation, but a list of wild wellness hacks shared by celebrities includes the following. Tom Brady drinks lots of water to prevent sunburn. Beyonce does a no solid food diet to lose weight, and the lovely and talented Gwyneth Paltrow inserts jade eggs into her Lady Bits to increase muscle tone.
Speaker 2: Who does that is all that weird stuff because the Goop? Whoa, that's the website.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, that's no, that's that is the reaction.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I remember when she speaking of reactions.
Speaker 11: I remember when she first announce that plan about the jade egg that the reaction of the Twin Cities was mm.
Speaker 3: Well, just that Rosing didn't hank by one of her vagina candles or Carly did.
Speaker 12: Her company, Goop was fined one hundred and forty five dollars in twenty eighteen for making false advertising claims about vaginal eggs and other wellness products, as the claims lacked scientific backing. The products made of jade and rose quartz were advertised as balancing hormones, regulating periods, and increasing bladder control. The prosecutors alleged these claims were false and substantiated sauce. Substantiated sauce.
Speaker 11: Yeah, if I buy a jade egg, yeah.
Speaker 2: Will you keyster it? How much to keyster it?
Speaker 6: For?
Speaker 2: How long?
Speaker 12: Whatever my liking is then you can turn around and fired at him like a T shirt gun.
Speaker 16: Yeah, till he's finished, Until I'm finished sketching you.
Speaker 2: I want to draw you.
Speaker 3: Are you asking me because the guy that's normally here on Thursday would do it for free, you'd pay me, I.
Speaker 6: Ask the obvious question. Isn't there danger? You can't fish those some bitches.
Speaker 10: Back out of there?
Speaker 2: I would think so, I think that would think. I would think then some doctor has to suction cup it out of it. I would guess.
Speaker 10: Doctor.
Speaker 12: That depends on how muscular it is. I suppose if that thing was beaten up, then it might be stuck in there.
Speaker 11: The w NBA Finals start tomorrow night in Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: We should probably go cover that. Yeah, we should.
Speaker 11: The links aren't in it, but I mean it is Phoenix versus Vegas for all the marbles.
Speaker 2: Why are we not in Vegas?
Speaker 11: I mean, I'm not going to the games, but I still want to get marbles. How much a giant marble?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not doing that. I'm not putting pay you. That doesn't matter. It's not worth the money to pay you, as long as you pay for my canvas that I'm painting you on.
Speaker 4: What really matters?
Speaker 10: Is this all right? I'm gonna tell you one that I thought I probably shouldn't tell you, but I'm gonna anyway.
Speaker 6: One of the wellness hacks comes from Courtney Kardashian. Her doctor told her.
Speaker 2: The drinking.
Speaker 6: That stuff, yeah, four times a week, would help her with her fertility.
Speaker 11: Do you have any idea how much Courtney kardashian significant other paid that doctor to say.
Speaker 2: That Octo mom must have drank a ton of it.
Speaker 10: And Tommy Olsen's pregnant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, brilliant getting out of that hole. And then eventually go.
Speaker 6: Relax, Mark, Oh my gosh, weaking Rosie, Tommy, we need to talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not gonna.
Speaker 11: Work simon cast your appearance. We're just gonna let's simulcast it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should do that. When do you have to get over there? Right now? Why don't you get over there now?
Speaker 10: I want to look pretty well.
Speaker 2: Just Bob and weave until we see you on TV.
Speaker 3: Then we'll pull up the audio and listen to see how well you crush it over seas on TV with Jim.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna turn this down and I'm gonna walk over there, all right.
Speaker 2: There, he goes, simul cast. Let's see our cameras.
Speaker 11: Our cameras are the worst, Chris's camera is the second best, and then Channel nine is going to be off the charts. So we just keep It's like the the evolution scale.
Speaker 2: So I have a question for you guys.
Speaker 12: Have you brought this up directly to the corner office or do you guys just.
Speaker 3: Speak about it both beyond both and beyond true? Yeah, no, I'm named far beyond. Yeah, and that hasn't helped either. That's Flash, by the way, brought.
Speaker 2: Up the numbers and everything else.
Speaker 3: We'll have to tell Flash to hold on because we got to get this thing simulcasted. There, hang on a second phone doesn't work? Okay, whatever? Texan he just joined via phone? He could from the lobby. Is he in the lobby?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So someone's soon? Cool? All right, Wolf, So how's it going?
Speaker 3: Guess you know, it's worse than our cameras here or the coffee. It's terrible. I uh, it's not good. It's not great.
Speaker 2: It's not good. It's not a good. Uh.
Speaker 12: As Paul's over here, just butt funneling it. I wouldn't do that to the coffee.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Well play you know you just mentioned how often do we complain about cameras. I think we complain about the coffee just as often. Yeah, it's always fun Like who is Oh Bill Garon? Bill Garon walked in last Friday and he's like, I go, do you need anything? You know during the break and he's like a cup of coffee? Because I'm like, oh, yeah's to luck buddy, good ones, mister.
Speaker 12: He seems like a guys guy. He was fine with it. He was outstanding. I still need to rewatch that initials because I have not. He was super funny, he was great. Called Marnie borderline arrogant. Yeah, sarcastically, but it was still awesome. She needs to get rough talked here and there.
Speaker 2: He also thinks Paul's a savants. Yeah he does, all right.
Speaker 3: I think they're about to throw to Chris because here's Tom Butler.
Speaker 2: Remember her friend Tom Butler. He used to be on with him all the time.
Speaker 3: I think he does like Butler's business now does business news? Well, you got to do weather on the nines first. Oh, and it's on the ones close to the I think Hawk did the ones in Denver.
Speaker 2: Loved good. How good do our weather people have it?
Speaker 12: Look, Keith Marler is just glowing because the forecast is fantastics.
Speaker 3: Like San Diego, except hot sixty seven right now.
Speaker 2: Next week they have a baseball team that spends too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hawk has his phone like away from but you can actually see him in Jim getting ready to go.
Speaker 2: Yep, see that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, there's Jim Rich Cottage Grove is the coolest in the metro right now at sixty three degrees.
Speaker 2: Oh lucky you. Yeah, warm up here.
Speaker 3: It looks like the picture that no, it's gone now, but the picture on camfean dot com slash watch of Jim and Hawk looked like they were about to kiss. He froze right when they were looking at each other.
Speaker 2: It was actually, I mean there was some tension there. Yeah. Are you just reading Tommy's teleprompter?
Speaker 3: He gets a teleprompt that's about exactly what he would have said.
Speaker 2: Are they good to French? Yeah?
Speaker 3: It keeps freezing at very interesting, it really does. Yeah, it looks like maybe is that Jim talking to the camera here. How do you guys feel like we're doing on tap dancing?
Speaker 2: I think we're doing great. I mean we're talking. Yeah, I don't think it's interesting.
Speaker 3: Well, no, well hey no, oh yeah, the name no, but the name sounds.
Speaker 2: From me so many insight we just can't start.
Speaker 3: I wish there were more episodes of Task. I love that show. Three more to Go so good. They bumped them down to the four segment of the C Block. Now it's after the government shut down. What's more important the government shutting down to the Vikings and Browns.
Speaker 2: Let's go, yeah, the government.
Speaker 3: You're fine, you live in a dinah, Yeah, I need anything, Just ring them over.
Speaker 2: What I love.
Speaker 12: When I get a text from Paul, He's like, explain this to me, like I'm five, and you.
Speaker 2: Do because you're my buddy. No votes or what what are we voting them on?
Speaker 12: The Continuing Resolution to fund the US government? I want some of that money. Look at all that printing money.
Speaker 3: That's like when we go, do they do tours of like the money printing place?
Speaker 2: What you wouldn't?
Speaker 3: Absolutely would that sounds boring? Watch money getting printing, print.
Speaker 2: Again, printing. It's tough man. Again.
Speaker 11: It's a sometimes when you travel you want to like get a piece of the culture, you want to learn, but there is a there's a level of learning that I'm not interested in, which is weird because my wife when we traveled, she likes to really get into the culture and history, And I'm like, can we dabble in learning but focus on the fun.
Speaker 2: I'll dabble.
Speaker 11: I don't want to go on a field trip, like a full on school field trip. Not interested in traveling like that.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 11: And if you're reading plaque, you're reading them while you're walking, right, Let's keep moving.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cool, nice plaque. What else do we get?
Speaker 2: Where can we gamble? Well said?
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you? Well and I when we were on our honeymoon, we just wandered, drinking and going into casinos. Yeah, no learning, right, we learned what it costs for a frozen margarita.
Speaker 2: But we already know that. I'll be honest, I never did.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I don't know. We're gonna tap dance? Who cares? It's got to be like after this, it has to be. Yeah, you know, Fargo flashes just downstairs waiting, locked out.
Speaker 2: That's all right. His team's gonna get beat by thirty five. What's the spread? Twenty three? Yeah, give her take. They give up five points a game.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, man, it would be sweet, just once, just do it.
Speaker 2: We have quarter five years ago. Yeah, we have a quarterback now gosh, yeah, but so does Texas. All right, Now, the security concerns after a man poses a student White Bear Bears.
Speaker 1: Why currently White bur Leake High School and many other school district require a birth certificate, driver's license or utility bill, and immunization records from enrollees. Now State Representative Elliott Engine wants all districts to you have the same standards for identity verification.
Speaker 15: I think that this is White bear Lake potentially trying to save face and shield themselves from a lawsuit because if they had done everything right, I doubt that this would have happened, because it doesn't seem to be happening anywhere else.
Speaker 1: So this is the suspect in the White bear Lake case I'm in identified as twenty.
Speaker 3: Supposedly tried to get into Forest Lake too or what is in Forest Lake?
Speaker 2: Or yeah, sending still and let them in. Police say they are pursuing more criminal charges. Get to the gym, lead it to frog. Yeah, I've never heard that sound.
Speaker 3: Wait, get to the gym, rich or are you telling that twenty two year old kid to get to the gym because you want your sports teams in white bear Lake to be bat.
Speaker 2: I mean, oh, here we go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Browns are shaking things up under center QB. Joe Flacco was out and the plan here the team plans to start rookie QB. Dylan Gabriel Jim Rich live north of London this morning with what the team is up to as we itch closer to the weekend.
Speaker 2: Morning. Jim, Hey, Jim, there's Chris. Good morning guys.
Speaker 14: You've got a great guest with us, the star of the Power Trip morning show, and also he's part of the Viking broadcast and people don't know this job that you have.
Speaker 2: Chris, can you share a.
Speaker 14: Little bit about how you get to travel with the Vikings every single week?
Speaker 6: Sure, I'm the road producer for the radio broadcast, so I go to every road game and I have for about fifteen years, and it's the best job of all time, especially for somebody who stopped growing in the sixth grade but love the NFL. So yeah, I get to go to every road game, including this long road trip. We were in Ireland obviously last week and now we're in jolly old London, and.
Speaker 10: It's a great job.
Speaker 6: Basically, if you've seen on television or in the movie, somebody says roll.
Speaker 10: Camera aid, slide to camera six. I do that only for radio.
Speaker 6: So I'm in the booth with Paul Allen and Pete Burst and we have Ben Leber down on the sidelines and we broadcasted all over the Bikings radio network.
Speaker 14: All right, so you've been on these international trips before, but this is the first time where the team has had to stay and spend a whole week trying to prepare.
Speaker 2: Have you noticed anything different?
Speaker 14: Think this is doable in the future or do you think this is like, Okay, this is.
Speaker 2: A long time for everybody to be over here. Yeah.
Speaker 6: We have Roger Goodell on the pregame with pa on Sunday from Dublin, and this is definitely an experiment, and they use the Vikings primarily because we travel so well. We had everything and kind of in order for it to make this possible. It's tough, but the second week, actually, I think it's a little bit easier. You get into a groove, you have your practice, you have a regular week instead of traveling during the week.
Speaker 10: So I think this is going to happen. I think this will be a better week force this week.
Speaker 14: Ad that all I know you're not in the meeting either, but how do you feel a team is feeling right now with the injuries and trying to get guys over here. We joked about that while he got a passport so we could get them out of the team.
Speaker 10: Yeah, right right, it's tough.
Speaker 6: I mean, obviously this offensive line is going to look completely different this weekend.
Speaker 10: We're gonna have to find ways to protect. I think it's great that we get CJ.
Speaker 2: Hantack.
Speaker 10: That's going to help a lot.
Speaker 6: So we're going to have to find ways to keep that great defense from getting to our quarterback and give him some time to throw the ball.
Speaker 2: How about that. This guy's good. This guy's good.
Speaker 14: By the way, they're on the power trip. They're streaming right here, so we got double exposure there.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 14: That was something, Chris, Thank you so much for doing this. And uh, games always sound great and this is the reason why.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 7: Good day, Jimmy, I years ago and the guys way back when I remember that Chris, the old day, you.
Speaker 10: Remember, well, yeah we missed you.
Speaker 2: Good come back. Yeah, well you're doing great. You guys are doing great. Good all right, thanks hok and thank you Jim. Appreciate it, guys, Thank you guys. All right, Yeah, Tom Butler there he is. That was so sweet.
Speaker 11: You know we used to do again those hit those hits with Tom Butler and Alex Kendall and Chris used to really like doing the hits with Alex loved it.
Speaker 2: Really seemed to like it. All right, he did it.
Speaker 11: That was pretty good. That was great, great dancing. Yeah, thank you, all right, more of what really matters.
Speaker 3: After this, we'll get far ago, flash up the elevators and Chris, we'll all check back in from England after this.
Speaker 2: Power to you. Won'ting you on the fan. Get ready to laugh out loud.
Speaker 3: Comedian Kelsey Cook is hitting the Fitzgerald Theater in October fourth the Early show. It's already sold out, but don't worry. You can grab tickets for the eight thirty show while they last. It's going to be a night of NonStop fun you will not want to miss. That's for your chance to win a pair of tickets today on the cafe and contest PATCHESKFE dot com here contests to enter today.
Speaker 2: She was on our show yesterday. She's awesome.
Speaker 11: So's at the Fitzgerald on Saturday in Saint Paul, Minnesota, across the river.
Speaker 2: So Rosie won't be there.
Speaker 11: I mean, yeah, I know, well she's an actress.
Speaker 3: Chris is in England, Fargo flash showing Justin, Chris, Chris, Justin.
Speaker 10: Yeah, look who I got guys?
Speaker 2: See here? Ben, guys?
Speaker 17: Hi, Ben, Hi, guys. It's so good to hear from you.
Speaker 2: Ben.
Speaker 11: I'm trying to read between the lines. I follow you on social media. You seemed underwhelmed by Stonehenge. True or false?
Speaker 17: That's true?
Speaker 2: Oh man? True?
Speaker 17: Yeah, you know, I don't want to offend anybody.
Speaker 18: That's here here in England and all the Pagans around the world. But listen, the problem is is social media in pictures, because it's just like Mount Rushmore, and again I'm offending all of my South Dakotains and.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 18: You see all the pictures and then you get to it and you're still about a quarter a mile away and you're like, this is it? Yeah, Like I got to like put twenty five cents in these binoculars to get a closer look.
Speaker 17: That's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 18: So had you not ever seen a picture before of Mount Rushmore and you got up to it, You're like Damn, that's impressive, right, same thing with Stonehenge. You've seen every picture, every close up, You've known all the history. So you walk up and you still are within like twenty five yards of it, so you're close, but you're like.
Speaker 17: Yeah, it's a bunch of stones.
Speaker 2: So there fifteen minutes, oh man.
Speaker 10: Three hours for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 17: It was two hours. I mean it was.
Speaker 18: It was the first stop on a whole road trip, so you know it had I was. If I was going there just for that, then I would have slapped myself in the face. But no, the whole idea because I had heard the same thing. They're like, yeah, prepared to be a little underwhelmed when you get there, and I was. And then I just got in my car, and then I drove to both England, which is the most beautiful place I've ever been. And then I went to the Roman Baths.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 18: And then I did and then I did some more sight scene and spent the night all that stuff.
Speaker 2: It was good times.
Speaker 10: Did you take a bath?
Speaker 18: No, here's the funny thing, guys, and I would admit this publicly. So I was told by a friend of mine, one of the producers CC at Twin Cities Live and she's like, you need to go to the Roman baths. It's the coolest thing ever. And the city of Bath is amazing. So I'm like, okay, I'll put it on my list of things to do. So I really thought it was sort of like the Icelandic hot springs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I brought yeah right color.
Speaker 17: Actually Zach was just a fig leaf.
Speaker 19: Oh yeah, yeah, I just hated I tried to do as the Romans did, you know, yeah, right, And so in my backpack I did have a pair of swim trunks and then I get there, I'm like, nobody's swimming.
Speaker 2: Like, this is not a place you swim.
Speaker 18: This is a place where you just like you look, you observe, you walk through the ruins, you learn the history, which is fascinating sure, because it really is a thermal spring that is underneath ground and it's still it's still bubbling today. But anyway, yeah, I was slightly embarrassed that I actually had my swim trunks with me.
Speaker 6: You're like, vacation to the damn right, yeah yeah, looking for Baitt.
Speaker 10: Yeah that's that's.
Speaker 2: Great, man.
Speaker 6: I wish you had actually just shown up with your Son's screen on wearing your face.
Speaker 2: You've been to Stonehands or the outskirts of London.
Speaker 20: I've been to London a couple of different times, but I've never I've never been outside the main metro.
Speaker 2: I guess of there. So, oh you goat for Bend to get out and have a store. Yeah, it looks like these two were finding stuff to do.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you kind of have.
Speaker 17: To, right, Yeah, you know.
Speaker 18: Unfortunately, you know where we stay is beautiful, but it is in the middle of nowhere, So you will drive yourself crazy if all you did was sit in your hotel room.
Speaker 2: Well, you mentioned you drove, so you're driving your car around there. And then I did.
Speaker 18: I went to Stanstat Airport, which is about thirty minutes away. I rented a car just like you we would in the States, and it's very easy to present your you know, us driver's license and they're like there you go, and then they give your keys to your car and then you just there's no instruction, there's so yeah, you know what, you know what I kept doing wrong, which was crazy.
Speaker 10: Running over pedestrians.
Speaker 18: Yeah, and driving yeah, is that well that's the other thing. Like I was, I was ten and who clinched up the whole time because I was just so worried about like your instincts taking over.
Speaker 17: Wanted to go like on the other side of the road or something.
Speaker 18: But the thing is, like every time I got in and out, I would I would reach for my.
Speaker 2: Seat belt on the wrong side. Yeah, every time. Oh yeah, I mean sure.
Speaker 17: For a day and a half, I kept I kept going like reaching like this. Like then i'd get i'd get done.
Speaker 18: I'd want to unbuckle and like unbuckle from like my right hip, and I'm like, oh.
Speaker 2: That's not over there, it's over here.
Speaker 17: Like it was.
Speaker 18: Everything about it like was complete opposite and it just messed with your brain the whole time.
Speaker 11: So have you and Flash been texting to on college football this weekend?
Speaker 2: Yes? We have? Yes, what do we got? What do we got? Flash?
Speaker 20: It's kind of a boring weekend and it's it's it's uh and we've had.
Speaker 2: Some epic weeks we have.
Speaker 20: You know, we have a big game Vanderbilt at Alabama, which I think on paper we would say in the old days, what a forty point blowout, But Vanderbilt is a team that's been turned around. They had that quarterback Diego pave who is one of the better known quarterbacks right now and kind of just gunslinger type of guys. They're five and zero. They're at Alabama game days there. If you go back a year ago, this was the big upset where Vanderbilt beat Alabama at Alabama. In leading up to the game, Nick Saban was quoted as saying, there's no easier place to play in college football than Vanderbilt, which is of a gun was, you know, locker room material. But where Ben and I landed throughout the evening was number three. Miami is at number eighteen. Florida State. So if you go back to when I was growing up, this was the game of the year, right This was like, you know this they call it the Florida State Championship, and this was these were usually you know, one versus two and these kids were all recruited, you know, to these schools and they chose different paths, but they played high school against each other. It's the first time in nine years where both teams are actually ranked, So that shows you how these programs have fallen and now they're back up.
Speaker 2: And what I like is I like the home team.
Speaker 20: So the home team is actually a four and a half point underdog. So they have four and a half points and Ben's taking Miami. So I'm taking Florida State.
Speaker 18: And I will throw this out there. I mean, Justin's being very gracious because he sent me.
Speaker 2: A text I'm getting killed too, by the way.
Speaker 18: Well there's all listen. I felt like I was like that last year and I had to like claw myself back to something respectable. But the thing is, like, you sent me what you like was the exact opposite. You liked Miami, and so I was like, oh, I don't know. I don't know why taking Florida State even though they're at home. So I sent you two other picks and I was like, what do you think about these games? And then you came back and you said, I'll just take the I'll just take Florida State, you take Miami. So you flip flopped because we couldn't really agree. So you're being a little gracious right now.
Speaker 20: So I appreciate that well, and just it's this is one of those weeks and you can look at a lot of the you know, people picking against the spread. It's people are kind of split, right, There's no is you look at the big games, there's really no major favorite for ever, you know everyone's betting on.
Speaker 2: But I think that's one of the toss up games.
Speaker 20: So I could go either way, and I think at this point in the year in a big rivalry, the home field does matter.
Speaker 2: But there's some fun games.
Speaker 20: Mississippi State, which I think is a program on the rise, they play at Texas A and M. They're getting fourteen points in A and m's number six in the country. And so again, as you think of the upsets that are illumining in college football, that's maybe an upset. Texas Tech is going is going on the road to an undefeated Houston team. That's a potential upset. I think the upset that happens this week in college football is number four Iowa State five and zero goes travels to Cincinnati. Three and one are really good Cincinnati team that happen to lose a game late in the year at Nebraska when they had that game.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 20: They are a home favorite against a number fourteen team and undefeated team in the country. I'll take Cincinnati to win, although it's not an upset, but I think upsetting number fourteen team is a big deal. So I think that's a that one is one of the game that's on the radar this week.
Speaker 6: What about sure, the giant upset that's brewing at the whole You're not going to mention that at all?
Speaker 2: Do we have to? Yeah? I mean this is don't lose the faith. Now.
Speaker 20: I was telling these guys as I go in and so this is this is a rare opportunity. So as you break this down a little bit, go back, and I was hoping Tommy could be here today, and I told Tommy this last night.
Speaker 2: You very rarely have a chance to play a top five team.
Speaker 20: How many times in Tommy's four year playing career did he play a top five ranked team? From me to say, once zero zero times I had a chance. I played a top five team twice. I played at number three Michigan team. We got crushed. I played a number four Ohio State team with Eddie George.
Speaker 2: We got crushed.
Speaker 20: So the idea of playing a number one ranked team actually hasn't happened since. I think Jerry Kill took the Gophers there and I believe twenty sixteen and kept it pretty competitive and lost twenty eight fourteen.
Speaker 2: But this is an Ohio State team that's just loaded.
Speaker 20: So when you you know, Meet Sass was actually asking when I walked in, what's what? Where are they special? They're they're really special everywhere they have. You know, they're defending national champion, number one in the country, despite losing their coordinators, losing a bunch of players, win into the portal, win grad you know, Matt Patricia for a defensive coordinator.
Speaker 2: So they're just loaded.
Speaker 20: You know, defensively, the number one ranked defense in the country. They got guys all over the board. They got you know, two first round draft picks in the secondary, and so they're going to be a really they're a tough defense. That being said, Washington did do a little bit and put up a couple of field goals there. And then offensively, they got a quarterback right now and who was an Alabama recruit. Goes to Alabama, five star kid, the highest completion percentage in the country. And then of course the number one player in college football is Jeremiah Smith, or wide receiver, and he's the best one, but there's two that flank him that are super good too. So it's it's a really tough weekend for the Golden Golfers.
Speaker 11: So my guess is you've seen this flash, but I want to throw this out at the group because this is kind of fascinating. The Ohio State quarterback is named Julian saying he is a very very good right, highly Touden, I'm just saying, he's just saying something called Josh Pate. You're familiar with Josh Pate. Josh Pate, I guess follows college football, and he posted his ranking, his own personal rankings of the top ten Big Ten quarterbacks and Julian saying was number two.
Speaker 2: Drake Lindsey was not in the top ten. Right?
Speaker 11: This guy, Quincy Avery apparently renowned quarterback trainer. He has trained Jalen Hurtz, CJ. Stroud, Jordan Love, He worked with Max Brosmer. I guess he's a big deal, right, He's his job is to train quarterbacks. He responded to the tweet that the Josh Pate posted, saying, quote, I'm willing to bet a good chunk of change that a top three quarterback in the Big Ten isn't on this list right now, Drake Lindsay is so much better than anyone understands. I truly and honestly believe he's going to be a Round one.
Speaker 2: Pick when it's all said and done.
Speaker 20: Well, yeah, you know, honestly, the talent is there, and I think the reason why he's not. They actually did a ranking of the seventy six of FBS quarterbacks Power four Quarterbacks yesterday and ESPN I think he was ranked like thirty five ish, right behind archs Manning actually, but it's because he just hasn't played that much. And you know, the Cow game didn't really do a lot for him. He played well, but the team didn't play well, and so that loss kind of becomes a little bit of a of just a flag. But if you look at what he did last week, I think that's just more to come.
Speaker 2: And part of it they have.
Speaker 20: That there's there's nothing else, there's no running attack. The offensive line has struggled. But Drake Lindsay is an elite talent, as PJ would say. But just his his numbers last week, thirty one to forty one, three touchdowns in three hundred and twenty four yards, and it's just it's not thirty one completions. It's like precision throwing. And and you guys saw this team's you know, it was this, it was the second it was the largest home comeback in since I was playing a game in nineteen ninety two. We were down by we were down fourteen to Illinois in nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 2: We came back us.
Speaker 11: We've come back and at thirty years, it's just the biggest home comeback comeback that we've had in thirty years, thirty two years.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 20: And it's because when you're down fourteen zero early and it looked like we were left for dead. He has an explosive play seventy six yard played at Jalen Smith, the largest play for the Gophers in Huntingdon Bank Stadium history. But it's because he took the team on his shoulders, I mean, and when you needed to make a play, he made it. And again it's a huge throw that he made. Showed tremendous arm strength, so arm strength, accuracy, huge frame, six foot five, two hundred and thirty five pounds. He has all the tools. I think the question is going to be the talent around him. A lot needs to happen. You got to give him time. You got to have the receivers making plays. Receivers didn't make plays the first three weeks. They made plays last week. The first three weeks we saw drop balls, and so I think the potential is there, and I think he has left off that list. I don't know if he's top three right now, but I can see him progressing.
Speaker 11: There By the way this sports elicited our Cole points out to right that a decade ago, ESPN's Todd McShay said Mitch tier was a.
Speaker 2: Future first round pick, and you think we won money.
Speaker 20: It was a year after Carson Wentz was aunt first round pick.
Speaker 11: But there were a lot of people that said that that put a lot of like undue pressure on Mitch because he was never really a first round projection except for Ron mcshahey and mcshay's list. So I wonder if you know, hopefully this is a nice little piece of motivation for lindsay that he's not on some top ten list.
Speaker 3: How many teams are there in the big ten now, like ninety twenty one?
Speaker 2: Do you know when? Uh? Do you know who leads the team in rushing for Ohio State?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Bo Jackson, Jack Jackson, the kid's name. How was he still eligible?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 20: But they run like three or four different running backs. They got, you know, Carnell Tates, their backup run their backup wide receiver, their number two guy. He honestly is the number one receiver in like the other one hundred and thirty two teams in college football. And Julian Saying is again elite talent. So there again, he's also a red shirt freshman. So he spent the year like Drake did a year ago, you know, watching and waiting and wondering why and he but he is, he is the real They're both the real deal.
Speaker 16: So this is one of those games everybody was thinking, it's hard not to this is a legacy.
Speaker 2: This is just one of those games.
Speaker 20: If you look at PJ Flex versus Ohio State just a couple of years ago, similar situation.
Speaker 2: You go to the Horseshoe, it's thirty seven three, Ben, Have you seen much of Ohio State this year? I have not know.
Speaker 17: I know that I know that they're very good.
Speaker 6: Didn't see them play against Tennessee in the first game Texas Texas?
Speaker 17: Yeah, first game, but I haven't watched them since.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of amazing.
Speaker 20: If you go back to that game, Guys, how do they only beat Texas fourteen to seven?
Speaker 2: I know, right? Yeah?
Speaker 20: Destroyed?
Speaker 6: It's saying the Gophers keep it close, but we lose.
Speaker 2: Is that what you're saying, Well, I have two different ways to think about this.
Speaker 20: I think if many you know, one of the things you got to be super careful this week is like when are you willing to go out and try to get after the quarterback? And if you if you sell out and get pressure on Julian saying, which is difficult to do. I think he's been sacked one time this year. So if you, if you do it, where you got to be careful is now you're in man coverage with three of the top wide receivers in the country, including the best player in the country. So you got to place your bets when lease expected to actually have it payoff. But I think you're going to see a Minnesota team probably sit back and try to keep everything in front of him and try to slow the game down if you and you also on offense have to win through Drake lindsay, So PJ. Fleck, we know would like to slow the game down, control the clock. It's just not going to be a chance. This is a team that's not going to let you rush on them. And again this is a little bit of a different opponents than we had with last week with Rutgers, where I think we put up forty rushing yards. So my football mind, when I look at all the data and I look at the body of work up by both teams, a go for defense that's kind of been a bend. But don't break an offense that you know can't run. But when akes on run, my my football mind says Ohio State thirty seven, Minnesota three. But my, but my, but this week I'm actually going.
Speaker 2: To go with my heart. Wow, I flip the score or what I think. It is a big change.
Speaker 20: I think because of it's been twenty five years since Ron Johnson, I believe, took his team to the Horseshoe and made play to the golfers.
Speaker 2: Yeah you didn't follow on Twitter.
Speaker 17: The Minnesota Golden go first.
Speaker 2: Yes, played for a little bit. Yeah yeah, he was pretty good little wide receiver. But this is one of those games, Hawk.
Speaker 20: Where I think you just got to believe that, Like I said before, like what any what an amazing opportunity You get to go and play in from of one hundred and seven thousand fans.
Speaker 10: Front of these fans, You get to go.
Speaker 20: In front of NBC primetime game of the week. Everyone in college football at six thirty's going to tune.
Speaker 11: In, right If this freaking game bumps back to Saturday Night Live debut, I'm going to be so pissed that can we wrap?
Speaker 20: Well?
Speaker 2: I think? Did I think they might run away from it a time? Yeah?
Speaker 17: It could be Sawerson.
Speaker 18: Yes, sir, you're you're the only one that I could probably ask this question too, well, not the only I just can't ask Justin this question. So Ohio State, you probably have it in front of you is favored by twenty three and a half. Yes, sir, where are you on that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: I think it's tough because, as we've talked about all week, is when he gets in this situation, whether it's the right answer or the wrong answer, I don't know. I'm not a coach. They play not to get beat fifty five nothing. They run the ball like they have the lead.
Speaker 10: It's an easy bet.
Speaker 3: But after listing to Justin off the air, I would take Ohio State and the points.
Speaker 10: You know, what's the way?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 17: Wait, what's he saying out of the air?
Speaker 10: Don't you give away?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Not conseemious?
Speaker 3: Justin the guard for the go for a radio network. He's also saying just a different Justin, Yeah, Justin and the last name Steve, Justin, Steve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just Justin. But live where does he live? Sure? I don't know. I don't know. I've never met him in person. We just text. But you were talking to him off air, Yeah on my phone.
Speaker 10: Dal, Can you let let's see what what?
Speaker 2: Justin says?
Speaker 10: What's your final score?
Speaker 2: Justin? Come on it.
Speaker 20: I think what's going to happen here is there's a little bit of locker room material. If you go back and watch the Ryan Day press conference, the head coach of Ohiose State, it was very clear in watching it he could he watched the film.
Speaker 2: He doesn't believe right, believe he thinks.
Speaker 20: He thinks there's He kept saying historically Minnesota is a tough program. Historically those are tough players. But he's watching the body of work. So that's a challenge to the Minnesota players. I think, I think what what just like Mitza says, you do enough to just kind of hang around? In last week, Washington hung around. Washingt's within a possession with thirteen minutes left in that game, it's fourteen to six.
Speaker 2: Ohio State is elite as they are.
Speaker 20: So Minnesota hangs around, keeps it within a possession, and then Drake Lindsay finds Jalen Smith for a deep post late in the game to Minnesota seventeen.
Speaker 2: Ohouse, Steve fourteen.
Speaker 10: Oh you got me there.
Speaker 2: You got to go with their hard guys, don't you? Right now?
Speaker 17: Thank you? You got me a deep post, man.
Speaker 2: This guy needs to go back to Rome.
Speaker 11: Good teams win, great teams cover exactly, and the Gophers are gonna do They're gonna stay within.
Speaker 2: What's the money what's the money line? Get after the money line? Look, look.
Speaker 3: I think the Gophers are. They're plus twelve hundred according to ESPN.
Speaker 10: Good thing. We're in a greenhouse.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: The several state buck guys are minus three thousand on the money line.
Speaker 6: Oh man, take the Gophers in twenty three and a half every time, No kids will be every time talks.
Speaker 10: We'll do it right now, twenty three and a half points. Are you crazy?
Speaker 2: No way, no way, gladly, I can't be a part of it.
Speaker 3: And the dragon, yeah hawk, if during the break you could wipe the camera off.
Speaker 16: Oh.
Speaker 2: Mail it, yes, spake that up all right? The news is next. Ben and Chris are in England. This is the power trip. Morning Joe on the fan
Speaker 10: That was great.