Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five, five and six to fifty five, y'all five and six fifty five? Ye, no sorry?
Speaker 2: Time out for the five at six fifty five and Mojo pays your grocery bills. Continues here brought to you by Kroger Stores, and we're giving you a chance to win a fifty dollars Kroger gift card just simply by plane and then qualify for a ten thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars Kroger gift card.
Speaker 2: That'd be a lot of groceries, although it will go fast, I'm sure, with some of the families and the amount of gas that we have to put in our tanks.
Speaker 1: Contestants.
Speaker 2: This morning, we have Jen on the phone with us from Roseville.
Speaker 1: What's happening, Jen? How are you?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 1: Nice to have you on with us.
Speaker 2: Your challenger today is Stephanie from White Lake and welcome guys. It sounds to me like both of you guys are hard workers working this week. Do you have any time off this week? Do you guys get Friday off or Easter Sunday?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I do not know?
Speaker 1: All right? What do you do? Jen?
Speaker 2: I'm a courier so like.
Speaker 1: Basically, I deliver like money in drugs all day to homeless businesses.
Speaker 2: Money and drugs. Man, I like it all right, come our way, we'll take both episode. Stephanie, what do you do?
Speaker 1: I'm a logistics supervisor for GM.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, I still don't know what logistics means though, I don't have no clue. Stephanie, I'm locking you in a soundproof area. You're gonna go second. Remember, if you win, you will get two chances at the ten thousand dollars. If you lose, you'll still get a chance. You'll get at least one chance. So and both of you guys will win a fifty dollars Kroger gift card. This is a really fun contest that we've been doing the last couple of weeks. And thank you to Kroger who always helps us with our breaking and entering Christmas wishes.
Speaker 1: Jen.
Speaker 2: Question number one, the Men's NC Double A Final four is set. Name two of the four teams that will be playing next weekend Michigan, Illinois, Arizona.
Speaker 1: I think, look at you get named more than two.
Speaker 2: I like that question number Question number two, Bank of America has agreed to pay seventy two point five million dollars in a settlement relating to litigation involving Epstein.
Speaker 1: What was Epstein's first name, Jeffrey?
Speaker 2: Question number three, Tiger Woods flipped his land Rover SUV on Friday and was charged with a dui true or false? Tiger is his real name? True? Question number four two of the best female singing voices of all time. We're born on this day. Adallas thirty eight years old and Selin Diana is fifty eight years old. Which of those artists made the song It's All Coming Back to Me Now, a number one hit Slindia? And question number five this week is Easter finish the childhood nursery rhyme. Here comes Peter Cotton tail hopping down the bunny trail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got nothing, nothing, nothing that you want to try anything.
Speaker 2: In the mushrooms? I like it all right. Let's bring back our challenger, Stephanie Hair. How did a.
Speaker 1: Gender gen did? Alright? She got three out of five? Three out of fiveve okay, she missed a couple of those. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Question number one, Stephanie, as Kevin would say, where does that come from?
Speaker 1: Young ma? Young man? She has a song oh, okay, she said, okay, okay, all right.
Speaker 2: Question number one, the Men's n C Double A Final four is set. Named two of the four teams that will be playing next weekend MS you and U of M. No, No, U of M will be playing. It will be U of M versus Arizona, Yukon versus Illinois scores one to not. Question number two. Bank of America has agreed to pay seventy two point five million dollars related to litigation involving Epstein. What was Epstein's first.
Speaker 1: Name, Jeffrey, Yes to one. Question number three.
Speaker 2: Speaking of names, Tiger Woods flipped his land Rover SUV on Friday and got charged with a DUI.
Speaker 1: True or false? Tiger is his real name?
Speaker 2: True? Both of you guys missed that one. No, it's a nickname. It's Eldrick Hunt Woods. You need to get these next two questions right. If you don't get these next two questions right, we got ourselves a new championhare and her name is going to be jen Question number four. Two of the best female singing voices of all time were born on this day. Adallas thirty eight today. Celine dianis fifty eight today. Which of those artists made the song It's All coming back to Me now, a number one hit.
Speaker 1: Yes, whoa, we got a game. Here we go.
Speaker 2: It comes down to this last question. It was a question that Jen said, I got nothing. Let's see if you got something. Question number five in the five and six fifty five this week is Easter finished the childhood nursery rhyme. Here comes Peter cotton tail hoppin down the bunny trail. They say, oh, here comes Peter cutting Jill hopping down the bunny trail to give out Easter.
Speaker 1: I don't know, no good trial. What is the answer to that question?
Speaker 2: It counts Peter tail hopping down the bunny trail, hoppy easterns.
Speaker 1: Jen's the winner shot. Oh man, Jen, what a game? Huh? I love it? But no one want to know that last one. At least I tried like I had something. Did you guys not enjoy nursery rhymes when you were a child? Ponia? Unless they were Nickelodeon. You ladies are not alone, Okay, I stay with you. I had no idea what the end of that was. I thank you. All right, here's the deal.
Speaker 2: We're going to set you guys up with a fifty dollars Kroger gift card. Jen, We're giving you two entries towards ten thousand dollars that will have the drawing on Friday of Stephanie got one, and you both have an opportunity to win ten thousand dollars from Kroger and Mojo pays your grocery bills. Congratulations, guys, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Guys. Have a great week. Guys. Happy, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: It's Mojo in the Morning's five is six fifty five.