Speaker 1: Let's have some fun.
Speaker 2: On a Wednesday day the week it's over. Halfway over. Put a smile on your face. We have wow so much we have to get to Yes. We are going to discuss briefly, somewhat briefly, the Democrat primaries that are happening.
Speaker 1: What happened last night.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about what's happening and why it's happening. Someone tried to kill Trump again. We will have a discussion about that. Communists believe your children belong to them. We'll talk about that.
Speaker 1: Why is it that we need to include more people.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about that. The Democrat Party belongs to foreigners. We have more Iran updates. We're going to talk about the messaging on the issue of affordability.
Speaker 1: And why it falls flat.
Speaker 2: That'll be a long talk. I'll get to that that specific thing after we address what happened last night and the biggest by a mile, most important thing that happened last night, most devastating thing that happened last night.
Speaker 1: Shri Tandehar lost this primary.
Speaker 3: America could not be the great country it is today without our contribution, without your contribution, without the contribution.
Speaker 4: All all of the immigrant community.
Speaker 3: I served my constituents to the best.
Speaker 1: As I could, but often.
Speaker 2: I did as much of hate towards me just simply because.
Speaker 1: I'm an Indian American. We need to see more of Indian Americans in our political arena, serving at various levels local levels.
Speaker 2: State lost his primary last night to somebody more Communist than he was. To say I'm heartbroken today would be the understatement of the century. I was so despondent when I found out he lost. I consider just taking the day off, but I knew you would be hurting too, And in this time where I'm hurting and you're hurting, I knew that we had we had to come together and support each other and lift each other upstree It's gone. Abdu Al said. He won a primary last night in Michigan. Abdul Al said, this guy won a primary last night in Michigan.
Speaker 3: We've also got to make sure that in this state we are not discriminating by documentation status. Right now, if you're undocumented, you don't get access to a driver's license, so you're stuck. You don't get access to a lot of the basic things the state offers everybody else. And I think that's ridiculous. And so we've got to stop discrimination discriminating that way.
Speaker 1: This guy won a primary last night, rather.
Speaker 3: Than investing in a force of people who respond with guns and put people in jails. What if we were to take on systematic poverty by investing in the means of uprooting that poverty itself. What if we were to invest in social services. What if we were to invest in public schools. What if we were to invest in public libraries. What would the world look like there? And I think that has to be the way we go. And that means both investing more in these services, and it also means investing less in police.
Speaker 2: This lady, she's going to win the primary, and she is going to If she doesn't win, she is going to come very close to being the governor of Wisconsin.
Speaker 5: You said Americans should cancel Thanksgiving. Should have done this in sixteen twenty one. The post has been deleted, a public have been highlighting it. Do you still believe that Thanksgiving should be canceled?
Speaker 6: Thanksgiving is also a time that's incredibly painful for many people in our communities, and so I think there I wanted to make sure that people understood that there are multiple views, but views can evolve, and do you believe right now in our Supreme Court that we should be working to expand the.
Speaker 7: Court, defund the police, protect black lives, and build a care community.
Speaker 6: This is what we need.
Speaker 7: That is in the service industry. We are finally having this conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you got it. I could keep going.
Speaker 2: What has been the response, because we've seen this over and over again New York, Wisconsin, California.
Speaker 1: It's happening across the country.
Speaker 2: The more established, well healed, if you will, Democrats, they're being asked about it. The Bernie Sanders was asked about this freak who just wanted Michigan.
Speaker 1: Is what he said. Chris said, America deserved nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: Are you comfortable with that association?
Speaker 7: Not?
Speaker 1: I think that's a dumb statement.
Speaker 2: On the other hand, he has a whole lot of followers, and there's a lot of things that he's saying.
Speaker 1: That are making sensible a lot of people. I think, you know, we have to get above cancel culture. You know when you're doing radio. He Hey, so he said America deserved nine to eleven. We can't do cancel culture. Chuck Schumer here, he was he's the rise of the DSA good for your party.
Speaker 4: Look, we are a big tent party, and being a big tent party is a strength, not a weakness.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm looking right now, I'm looking at headlines here. California Democrats rally behind controversial billionaire attacks. Massachusetts bill legalizing abortions through the whole presidency awaits the government's signature. Over and over and over again. I have emails. You're worried about it, Jesse, answer me this. All of us can admit communism, socialism, Islamism, or counter to the America's founding documents. Why are these anti American candidates even allowed to run?
Speaker 1: What is happening? Why is it happening? And should you be concerned or should you celebrate? This is from town Hall and I love town Hall. The headline is why Republicans should be very pleased with the Democrat primary in Michigan. Have you done that?
Speaker 2: Have you celebrated that even if it wasn't Michigan, When one of these kooks wins a Democrat primary, have you said to yourself.
Speaker 1: Nice, they're too crazy, they're too they're too radical. This is good for us. They won't be able to win the general. They're going to make the Democrat Party look bad. I'm sure I've said.
Speaker 2: And thought things like that many times before, but I do think it would be beneficial to understand just some history items one and really human nature, because that's what we're always talking about when we're talking about history and culture and politics and what's happening and why is it happening. So first let's pause and rewind. You understand that the Bolsheviks who ended up taking over the largest country on the planet, the largest country on the planet, the Bolsheviks took it over.
Speaker 1: You understand that wasn't very many people.
Speaker 2: Certainly when you look at the central cast of characters I'm talking to true believers Communism, that kind of stuff, of the Stalins, the Trotsky's, the Lenins, the these types, there weren't that many guys. Oh sure, they ended up recruiting all kinds of losers and freaks and criminals and things like that to do the dirty work.
Speaker 1: But the central core of believers. You know that the guys who founded.
Speaker 2: Bolshevism nothing You look at their numbers and they're nothing. And yet in the end they conquered They had a revolution, a successful revolution, and they conquered the largest country on Earth.
Speaker 1: Why how.
Speaker 2: We've used the Nazi example before because it's such a great when the Nazis were one of many dirtball groups on the streets of Germany trying to take that country over when it was down.
Speaker 1: And out, and then finally they got just.
Speaker 2: The little toe hold two percent of Congress I'm calling it Congress, their House of Representatives, really two percent, that's what.
Speaker 1: The Nazis had, a little dany, tiny toe hold.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not good at math how to drop algebra and community college, But if you did that in the House of Representatives, that'd be like seven eight guys, I think, I bet I'm not far off. Would you be concerned, greatly concerned if there were seven or eight Nazis in the House of Representatives right now? You may not celebrate it. I'm sure you wouldn't be happy, But would you would it keep.
Speaker 1: You up at night? It's seven or eight guys? Wow? Who cares? Yeah?
Speaker 2: They had everything, everything, the whole country, complete ownership. You know that, you know that this is the way the Democrat Party is going. And the sober reality is there is nothing that's going to stop it.
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 2: It's not possible to keep the Democrat Party from going this way. We will talk about the why and human nature and these things in a moment. Before we talk about that, let me ask you why, as a business leaders, as a business owner, an HR manager, whatever you are at CFO, why are you still dealing with the nightmare of insurance? Why are you putting yourself through that when you have other things you want to do, other things you need to do.
Speaker 1: You didn't go.
Speaker 2: Into this business to be an insurance expert. Have to figure out what the policy covers, what it doesn't cover, it is it even?
Speaker 1: Do I even have enough coverage in this area? Should I get more? And then am I over insured?
Speaker 2: You don't have to deal with this anymore ever, because of Supersure. Super Sure is the super agency that makes it all simple and handles it all for you. They'll go get you what you need, they'll break down what you have, They'll find you the policies you need for your business, not some blanket company. Let's super Sure make your life easier. Go to supersure dot com slash jesse. That's supersure dot com slash jesse paid for by super Sure Insurance Agency LLC, a licensed insurance agency.
Speaker 1: Mists.
Speaker 8: Catch up.
Speaker 1: Jesse kellyshow dot com. Back to what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: All these communists keep winning primaries in the Democrat Party. They keep winning and keep winning, and people keep saying things like this is.
Speaker 1: Great for us woo who they won't be able to win.
Speaker 2: But they keep winning. What is happening and what how could it be? What explains the rapid left wing movement in the Democrat Party? This party today is unrecognizable to the year two thousand. We don't have to go to well my dad in the sixties to the year two thousand. From that to now, this party's unrecognizable.
Speaker 1: How did it happen? Why?
Speaker 2: When I was a kid, we had a social studies class. I'm publicly educated. You can probably tell that we had a social studies class. I want to say this was fourth grade, fourth fifth grade, and the teacher decided, Hey, we're going to have a debate in this class, and we're going to debate. Did this is something that happens in school everywhere? It probably happened with you two the dropping of the atom bombs on Japan. We're gonna sit out as a class, so we're gonna take sides, and you know, do like a debate club thing, and we're going to debate it and see who wins, and it's gonna be done by class vote, right, And so what they did was they took a vote at the very beginning of the debate. And it turns out, I mean, we're fourth graders, right, thinking about dropping bombs on people. Turns out most of the class, the overwhelming majority, said no, we should not have dropped the bombs on the Japanese. Well, young Jesse was a history nerd all the way back then to a history freak books, whatever I could get my hands on, it was what I enjoyed. And I, in the fourth grade, was quite passionate about the subject. And I mean passionate about the subject. And I know you're going to be stunned to find out I was also an outspoken child, not afraid to speak my mind. I was given the lead role to argue for dropping the bombs. Fourth grader, Yeah, no, camal right, I was given that job. And the day of the debate, we sat down in class, and to say I was passionate would be putting it mildly, loudly passionate.
Speaker 1: This is crazy. What are you, idiot?
Speaker 2: You want to kill a bunch of troops everything. By the time the debate was over, they took another vote, and the pro bombing vote destroyed. I think there were like two kids who voted the other way.
Speaker 1: Destroyed. Why because I was right?
Speaker 2: No people debate the dropping of the bombs today. I mean, I would argue I was right. But it's not because I was right. It's not because I'm wonderful. It's not because I'm a master debater, although I probably am. What, Chris, you know why I want? I want you will know why. I was passionate. I cared deeply about it. I put my heart and soul into it. And what happens when that happens is it bleeds into most people. Now, why does it bleed into most people? Because the vast majority of society, and maybe this is you, And if it is, that is fine, believe me, because it's the norm. The vast majority of society wants to be led somewhere, even if it's somewhere ugly. Just tell me you're in charge, tell me what to think, tell me what to do, where to go?
Speaker 1: Someone? Just tell me, my wife when we're trying to decide where to go to dinner, very very common. I realize that she doesn't want me to ask her what are you in the mood for? She has no freaking idea. You know what.
Speaker 2: She wants me to say, We're going here boom Mexican tonight. Okay, that's what she wants. She doesn't want the burden of coming up with it. You do it, and I will go. That's not an odd thing. It's not a fourth grade class thing. That's human nature. We get caught up in numbers. We look at a room full of one hundred people and we think, well, I just have to get fifty one and all win the election. But that's not how it works. If there are three, four or five passionate people about whatever they're passionate about, good or evil, passionate people in that room, loudly campaigning, they are going to sway the other ninety five people in that room. A colossal mistake the right is currently making is dismissing the communist movement inside the Democrat Party because.
Speaker 1: They're crazy, because they're radical. These people are crazy. I mean, listen to this woman, this is crazy.
Speaker 5: Said Americans should cancel Thanksgiving, should have done this. In sixteen twenty one, the Post has been deleted. Republic have been highlighting it. Do you still believe that Thanksgiving should be canceled?
Speaker 6: Thanksgiving is also a time that's incredibly painful for many people in our communities, and so I think there I wanted to make sure that people understood that there are multiple views, but views can evolve. I do believe right now in our Supreme Court that we should be working to expand the.
Speaker 7: Court, defund the police, protect black lives, and build a care community.
Speaker 6: This is what we need.
Speaker 7: That is in the service industry, we are finally having this conversation about, you know, how our industry really did come from it and kind of is rooted in white supremacy. That tipping in itself. If we look at the history of tipping and how racist it is in the restaurant industry, when we're out of something, we say it's eighty six, and I'd say it's about time we eighty six. Trump he represents the utter failure of ours.
Speaker 2: That woman's crazy. It's so good that she's going to win the primary. She may be crazy, she may be evil, she probably is, but she's passionate and they're following her, and they're following Abdul al Sayid and they're following AOC and the leadership of the Democrat Party is mortally afraid, and they should be. We'll wrap this up in just a moment.
Speaker 1: Hang on.
Speaker 2: When it comes to supplements, two things matter most, that it works and that you can trust it. Rather than just tell you about Relief Factor, we'll let our customers do it. We hear from people every single day whose lives have changed, and we'd like you to hear a few of their stories. Doug took Relief Factor for nearly a year before convincing his wife, a special needs teacher, to try it. She had been using assistance just to move through the long hallway at school. Now she's back on her feet every day and never had to leave the job she loves. I'm telling you now personally it works. They make it easy to find out. If you'll be the next person telling us Relief Factor gave you back what you love three weeks for just seventeen seventy six, go to relief Factor dot com or call one eight hundred four Relief. You'll connect with our friendly local team and they will do everything they can to help. We hope you'll soon be sharing your story with us too. Go to Relief factor dot com or call one eight hundred four relief. Do you remember not long ago you're a politically involved person. Do you remember the Squad? When they first got to the House of Representatives, The squad, they called them aoc elan Omar, Rashida talib Ayana Presley, the Squad. Now, when the squad first got there, be honest with yourself. I'm being honest with you. How serious did you take them? I didn't take them that serious?
Speaker 1: Look? You know what was fantastic for radio.
Speaker 2: It was amazing back in the day getting to play AOC soundbites where she sounds like she's been hit in the head her entire life, and you laugh.
Speaker 1: You would laugh, and I would laugh. She's so dumb.
Speaker 2: They're so radical, ilhan Omar, They're crazy. Yeah, how's that looking now? Ianna Pressley, one of the founding members of the Squad, she said this, pay attention.
Speaker 8: In twenty eighteen. When I was elected, I ran on an agenda that people tried to marginalize and radicalize. In twenty eighteen, I was calling for the abolishing of ICE. I was calling to cancel student debt. I was calling for Medicare for all. I was calling for radical criminal legal reform and ending qualified immunity. And you know, those attempts to marginalize me were an attempt to marginalize a movement, an attempt to silence the voices of the most disenfranchised. But that movement has only multiplied.
Speaker 2: She's gross, she's sick, she's evil, she's a commonist, she's destructive, which she inspires people. The Democrat voter, who has also changed due to the radical nature of not just our media but the university system. The Democrat primary voter demands you.
Speaker 1: Speak that way now.
Speaker 2: The far left candidate is winning in every single Democrat primary, almost without exception.
Speaker 1: If you happen to be a Democrat.
Speaker 2: Who maybe maybe tries to sound halfway reasonable on something, you know what the result of it is. You know who Seth Moulton is. I don't have the audio and it's fine, don't worry about it. Chris Seth Moulton is a Democrat. And he came out after Donald Trump won the election in November and he was talking about men and women's sports and he's, ah, yeah, maybe, hey, I got a daughter, Maybe it'd be better if trannies didn't compete against her in sport.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He just had a debate last night, a Democrat primary debate, and during that debate he lowed, totally, loudly apologized for that position. Amy Klobachar wants to be the next governor of Minnesota. She's currently a United States Senator, a Democrat. Listen to what Amy Klobachar says, and more importantly, listen to the reaction of the animals in the crowd.
Speaker 6: I've long believed and supported funding for order at the border, and I have worked well with law enforcement in Minnesota for years.
Speaker 4: But what I I ran.
Speaker 5: The largest prosecutor's office in the state, and was.
Speaker 2: I believe in supporting law enforcement order at the border.
Speaker 1: Boo Nazi.
Speaker 2: They are taking over the Democrat Party. They will completely own it in just a short matter of time, depending on how you but it depends on how you define that word short. But it's not going to take very many more years. They will own it completely completely. And here's look, there's good news at the back end of this. We're wrapping this up here. But here's something else. You can't be too far left now. I brought up the Massachusetts bill legalizing abortion through the whole pregnancy. That would have been laughed out of Democrat circles in the year two thousand. Now it's going to become law. Something suicidal, like a billionaire at tax for a state like California who relies on these billionaires to fund its ridiculously bloated budget, would have been laughed out of the room in the year two thousand because it's just obvious. It's just black and white. Whatever your ideology is, it's going to damage the state. You can't pass something like that. The billionaires will leave it. Can't do this.
Speaker 1: But nope, doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Now there are no more guardrails, there are no more bumpers in the bowling alley. It is all gas, no breaks, and you cannot be too far to the left now. And the reason is people follow passion, they follow leadership, and the leadership right now in the Democrat Party is a rabid, demonic base that hates everything, hates America, hates white people, hates Christianity, hates the government itself, hates civilization itself. These people are not some fringe They are the Democrat primary voter. And it can't be argued anymore because they're winning in every single Democrat primary where they run.
Speaker 1: It's not an abdu l.
Speaker 2: Said problem, a Francesca Hong problem, an AOC problem, Aana Presley problem. It's a Democrat voter problem. Democrat voters are savages.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: University system contributed a big a lot to it. Don't discount the effect of media propaganda over and over and over again. Nazi, Nazi, Nazi, white supremacist, Nazi, white supremacist. Now you're liberal, and Peggy's an animal. Her soul doesn't even resemble a human being anymore. When she gets with her liberal friends, she laughs about Charlie Kirk being shot in the neck on television because she's an animal.
Speaker 1: Now headline man with the cash of weapons arrested at Trump's golf course.
Speaker 4: Trump talked about it, Well, the only thing I get a little solace from is they say only consequential presidents, and I am definitely consequential.
Speaker 2: There's Trump in his way, bragging about another assassination.
Speaker 1: Attempted to hear was Fox Now.
Speaker 9: Thirty eight year old Janine John Tlay pleading not guilty yesterday after allegedly monitoring security activities ahead of the president's trip. Police say They spotted him walking throughout the grounds taking photos and videos, and after searching his pockets, found a loaded magazine with hollow point bullets.
Speaker 2: An animal, an animal turned that way by the Democrat politician, political machine, the university system. You think that guy gets involved in elections, I guarantee he does. This is what has happened to us. This is where we're at, and these people will take over the Democrat Party. The good news is this, there is good news. You're passionate too, right, I'm passionate too, and we are starting to see the Republican Party be afraid of us. As we win primaries too, we can match them. We can turn the Republican Party into a legitimate anti communist party that wants to get one hundred million foreigners out of our country, that wants to clean things up up. We have a long way to go, but we're already starting to win primaries and the leadership is already afraid.
Speaker 1: Already.
Speaker 2: We can do this too. This doesn't just have to be a communist animal thing where they take one of the two major political parties and take it over. We can and should do this. The solution is not a third party. The solution is you.
Speaker 1: Get involved and I get involved.
Speaker 2: And we take over in a hostile takeover, we take over the Republican Party and we do exactly to them what the communists have done to the Democrat Party. We will make it our anti communist party. If we get involved, get involved, because we have to have an anti communist party to challenge these people. Can you imagine if it's John Thune up against these animals, how bad we're gonna get eaten alive. We better have some hardcores in there. Let this be an inspiration to dig in because we have to match their passion. All right, all right, we're gonna we're gonna do some emails and we're going we are going to discuss the messaging. Right now, there's a lot of argument at a lot of stuff going on. Prices are too high, don't say that.
Speaker 1: Let's let's talk about that.
Speaker 2: Identity theft can cost you more than you think. Drained investment accounts, stolen tax returns, lost wages, expenses for lawyers, it's a lot. That's why LifeLock is backed by the million dollar Protection Package, which covers up to three million dollars for the most comprehensive plan. So if your money is stolen due to identity theft, They've got your back. If you have personal expenses while resolving identity theft, like paying for travel or extra childcare, LifeLock has your back. Need coverage for lost wages because work had to take a back seat throughout all this, you guessed it. LifeLock still has your back. Plus there's coverage if you need to pay fees for lawyer and experts to resolve your case. Don't face the burden of identity theft alone. Protect your future and finances with LifeLock. Join today and save up to thirty percent your first year with the promo code Jesse. Call one eight hundred LifeLock or go to LifeLock dot com promo code jesse to save thirty percent.
Speaker 1: Terms apply.
Speaker 2: I am going to get to emails because they're all over the place. The Thanksgiving thing that lady was talking about. Got a fascinating email about that, and we'll discuss the why, because people I should believe this Thanksgivings evil.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that in a bit.
Speaker 2: I wanted to address this because this what we're about to discuss is going to be on our mind and should be on our mind every day, not just between now and November, between now in the foreseeable future. So let's recap and make this as simple as humanly possible.
Speaker 1: There are some complications, but what I'm about to say is true.
Speaker 2: Wire prices up over the last five six years. Why and some of this is going to hurt to hear? Buck up, Buttercup, that's life. Why what happened? A few things happened. The main driver of it stop an economy for COVID print seven trillion dollars.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: Installed Joe Biden as president, he starts spending money like it's out of style.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: Now we sit in a place where people cannot afford what they remember being able to afford.
Speaker 1: And maybe that's you.
Speaker 2: I remember when groceries were this, I remember when power was that. I remember when insurance costs this. People remember because it's five years ago, they remember.
Speaker 1: Five years is not long human beings.
Speaker 2: We want to better our standard of living. I know it's an obvious point, but everybody wants a bet standard of living, no matter who you are or how rich you are, and nobody, nobody wants to lower their standard of living. I wish my house was crappier. You know, I wish I had a car that broke down. I wish I couldn't afford decent.
Speaker 1: Set of shoes. And no one thinks like this.
Speaker 2: And when you get you ever had a downgrade in your life economically I have. It's not fun, is it. It's a low, low feeling. Hey, baby, you know we haven't been out to eat in a while. I want to go get some red lobster.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you're right.
Speaker 2: We are a little tight on cash right now. That's a bad feeling, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It sucks. Now.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're well off, retired, doing fine. Maybe you've been promoted ahead of you know how bad inflation has been. And if you are, that's wonderful. That's good. I hope that's the case. I am always rooting for you. Good, good for you.
Speaker 1: That's fine. But just know.
Speaker 2: I get thousands of emails, thousands. You should see the stories I get from normal people. I'm not talking about some homeless dirt ball on his tenth forty of the day while he begs on the street corner. I'm talking about families, solid people, older people, younger people, solid human beings. I'm a woman, I live alone, I'm not making it, Jesse.
Speaker 1: I'm retired. I might have to go back to work. Jesse. We have five kids. We can't afford groceries.
Speaker 2: It may not be affecting you, but it is something that is plaguing people in this country, and it was the main reason Donald Trump not only won the election, he won the popular vote. A simmering anger spread all across the United States of America, A simmering anger at the fact.
Speaker 1: I used to be able to afford this and now I can't.
Speaker 2: There is I really need to drive this point home and anger there, And it's an understandable anger. I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't shut down the economy. I didn't do it. I'm fine with taking some lumps if I screwed up, if I invested all my money in beepers and all of a sudden it went out, I'm going to have to own some of that. But when I didn't do anything and now I can't afford.
Speaker 1: It, I'm mad. People are mad. I talk to them, and it sucks now.
Speaker 2: That that is something the GOP has to get through their head. Joe Biden made a critical mistake. And when Joe Biden started making this mistake. He started saying saying it in the press, and his lackeys in the administration started saying it as well. When he started making a critical mistake, you can go back and look. If you don't believe me, you're welcome to go verify it. When Joe Biden started telling everybody the economy was great and you're just not reporting on it and things are just fine, his approval rating took a nose dive, and every day he would run to the camera and every day he would say the same thing, and every day his approval ratings would continue to go down. Because what you cannot do, you absolutely cannot one hundred percent do when someone is broke and hurting and can't afford anything, it's tell him to suck it up and things are great and you don't know how good you have it.
Speaker 1: You can't do that.
Speaker 2: And Joe Biden and the Democrats chose to kick that dirt in the face of the American people over and over and over and over again for four freaking years, four years of it.
Speaker 1: Everything's fine. Maybe if you guys would report on it. Hey, huts are down this year. That isn't that great. Everything's great. I'm so proud of it. Everything's working great, and you're sitting at home.
Speaker 2: Bills are piling up, kids aren't gonna have much of a Christmas this year. You think you're about to get laid off, and you turn on the television set and the President of the United States of America, who you hope is going to help the help or.
Speaker 1: At least understand, is busy telling you how great you have it. Now.
Speaker 2: You don't need him to tell you how bad you have it. You don't need a handout, not saying that you don't need any of those things, but you cannot, you absolutely cannot tell people that things are going great. You can't do it. And for a couple different reasons. This is happening right now on the right, and it's happening all the way at the top.
Speaker 4: But did you know they talk about costs. I inherited very very high costs, and they're all coming down now, the food, the groceries, it's all coming down. We've done a great job, you know. I think we should be given an eight plus on the economy. But I think that's coming. People are starting to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got this email Jesse, sudden wave of right wing influencers pretending that grocery and gasoline prices are not a big deal and that anyone pushing back is a disloyal loser.
Speaker 1: Doomer seems like an op so on and so forth.
Speaker 2: It's not just Trump, it's it's all the way down. There's lots of them, and we're about to talk about it and the why. Before we talk about the why, let's talk about this well, I'll do this email Hey Jesse with recent talks of each newer generation being a bunch of pansies, from the hippies to present day, is it because of each major war from the Civil War to World War Two? All the high tea lions that got killed never had a chance to make kids, and that's why they're low te Weenis We are not low testosterone because we lost guys. We are low testosterone because we drink estrogen. I want to stress this point over and over and over again. There is synthetic estrogen in your water, You shower in it, you chug it. A male vitality stack from chalk should be part of not your day, your life. It should be built into the rest of your life, not just to get your tea levels up where they need to be. Natural herbal supplements to keep them there, proactive, proactive. Otherwise we're wasting away. Let chalk help you. Cchoq chalk dot com, slash jesse.
Speaker 1: Go, get a subscription. We'll be back.