Speaker 1: All right Lydia, I'm giving you the task. This is a tough one. This is like the hardest topic or bit or segment that we ever do on the show. Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for the Mojo in the Morning Confessional. All right, we are opening it up right now for a chance at twenty dollars and.
Speaker 2: Jingle ball tickets.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 1: You know what you get when you got twenty dollars in jingle ball tickets. You got twenty dollars in jingle ball tickets. That's what you got. And if you want to win, It's Mojo's Confessional, and then we will decide at the end of this which one of the confessions we deserve.
Speaker 2: Earth deserves the prize. For everybody else.
Speaker 1: You are going to get a clean conscience when this is all said and doneceless.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you ready? I can't take it? Does it?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take home and steam it today.
Speaker 2: It's the Joe in the Morning Confessional.
Speaker 1: Let me hear you, my child. Hello, okay, all right, good morning, good morning. Initial chon with us right now. To start us off a voice disguise, let's hear your confession.
Speaker 5: Well, I cheated that's in its own But it was with my ex boyfriend's older brother.
Speaker 2: Oh, who knows about it? Okay? That was my question more than one. Wow. How soon after you take months? Man? You cheated with him for six months? How soon after you broke up did you start cheating?
Speaker 5: If we broke up? No, I'm still with my boyfriend now boyfriends older brother.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, it's okay.
Speaker 2: Who's better? Which one is? Uh? Which one is out?
Speaker 5: Three or the brother?
Speaker 1: Okay, wait a second, there's three now part of this thing. That's the thing I think CAV got confused with and I got confused with your.
Speaker 2: Ex boyfriend's boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Now, so you're so you're you got your boyfriend right now and you are on him.
Speaker 2: You cheated on him.
Speaker 5: With my ex boyfriend older brother.
Speaker 1: Ex boyfriend's older brother. Okay, and your ex boyfriend where's he at? Does he ever come into the picture?
Speaker 5: No, he don't know. He's my ex boyfriend.
Speaker 2: He's your ex boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Do you think maybe you should dump your boyfriend and get with the ex boyfriend?
Speaker 5: If I do, I can't choose over the two brothers.
Speaker 1: Aw, Okay, all right, will you hang on the phone. You're in the running right.
Speaker 2: Now, majoe in the morning confessional. We just talked to him. Girl sleeping with the older brother. Initial be Hi, how are you good?
Speaker 5: So I'm in my forties, yes, and I have this big crush. I'm a coworker who is only seventeen about to be eighteen.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what to do? No, you don't, don't do it. Wait at least until he's eighteen.
Speaker 5: So it's I keep telling myself, I have kids that age, so it's like, wow, no, but it's so hard because like he just smiles and it like makes.
Speaker 2: My day and like does it give you tingles in the tingly m oh god?
Speaker 6: So it's okay to just go he's a cute kid and leave it at that.
Speaker 2: It's legal. She has kids that age? No, yeah, are you are you getting Are you a single mom?
Speaker 5: I am not?
Speaker 2: You're married?
Speaker 5: I'm married?
Speaker 1: And how old is your husband? Is he just an old guy with like forty years old? Compare your husband to the seventeen year old? Did your husband one time look like that seventeen year old? And that's why you're having this fantasy? Yeah, and he's lost it. He's lost it over time. That happens to the best of us. Listen, I agree with Shannon. I do not agree with Kevin. I would not go for that. I think that you will take this moment of passion and you will forever be embarrassed by that.
Speaker 2: You do not want to do that? Or do you? Were you sure?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: A wow, I wouldn't say to do it, but since you married, no, but you know?
Speaker 5: Yeah, true, yeah, And that's why she.
Speaker 1: Is forty two years old and she wants to sleep with a seventeen.
Speaker 2: Year old boy. Thanks b amen.
Speaker 1: All right, Hold one second, I think that one's actually really interesting. Hold on which one am I going to?
Speaker 2: Next? Lydia, where do you wanted to go to? Oh? Here we go.
Speaker 1: I'll go with Ryan A non voice, disguised one, Ryan, non voice disguised.
Speaker 2: Let's hear your confession.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so, back when I used to live in California, I had flipped be a paraplegic of his wheelchair.
Speaker 2: In uh lows and what in lows? In loads?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so basically, uh, me and guy had beef. He kind of ranged to each other at the store. He kind of like wheeled up on me, like you wanted to fight and everything, And uh, I thought it's hilarious. So I'll start recording this, and this guy's got a reach. He smacked the.
Speaker 3: Phone out of my hands.
Speaker 7: And everything, and I was like, oh, I'm worried thinking about it, and I'm thinking, like, honestly, I was gonna hit him. I was like, I got everything to lose and nothing to gain. I was like, you know what, I'm just gonna flip him off his wheelchair. It was so it was so satisfying, like no, right, right, what it blew this guy's mind, Like he.
Speaker 8: Had no idea.
Speaker 2: Did you help him get back in? Or you just walked away?
Speaker 7: We walked away, walked away, And so it made it kind of it made it even worse too, because I mean he was black, I'm white, and uh and he's yelling, he's cussos, saying this and that, and I'm just trying to walk away because I had my woman and my kid with me, and so I tell THEMS, the employee and stuff. I was like, this guy's you know, harassed me, YadA YadA.
Speaker 2: Child.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, And so they're keeping him away from me and stuff, and he's like, he puts me out my wheelchair?
Speaker 2: Did they help him back in the wheelchair. Did somebody help him back in?
Speaker 7: No, he was like one of those like you know, like guys, it works them all upper and so like he got in the wheelchair, he got back in there.
Speaker 1: Oh my again, Gody flipped a man out of his wheel chair in Low. Wow. That is, by the way, a crazy, sad story, but it's funny.
Speaker 2: It is funny. Hold on one second, that's a good one. All right.
Speaker 1: So far woman sleeping with her ex boyfriend's brother while she's you know, with another guy.
Speaker 2: Eh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, forty two year old mom has a crush on her seventeen year old co worker, the guy Ryan who flipped a paraplegic man out of his wheelchair because he was talking smack to him at Low's now voice. This guy's a for mojo in the morning confessional. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Hey, I'll do it great? Good? What's happening?
Speaker 7: Not much?
Speaker 6: So uestion here is this started when I was little. But anytime my mom and I used to get in a bad fight, I would go into the bathroom and grab her toothbrush and brush my butthole with her.
Speaker 8: Teethbrush with his mom's tooth brush in his butthole.
Speaker 5: Made you think to do that with it.
Speaker 2: She made me mad.
Speaker 6: I don't know, and I was a kid, and it just happened, and unfortunately it continued to this day.
Speaker 2: These calls are just stupid. They're stupid. Done. Next guy, Anthony, Anthony, what's going on? Anthony? Two more? And that's it? What's going on?
Speaker 7: What's mojo?
Speaker 2: Hi buddy, Hey, y'all.
Speaker 3: My confession is that I had a threesome with my teacher and her husband.
Speaker 2: What teacher like, a college teacher.
Speaker 7: A high school teacher?
Speaker 2: You had when you like, out of high school, when you're out of high school?
Speaker 3: Out of high school? It was last year, but my teacher in high school?
Speaker 1: You graduated last year from high school and you had a threesome with your teacher and her husband.
Speaker 3: I didn't graduate last year. She was my teacher in high school, but it was last year that we had the three fome.
Speaker 2: Okay, were you in high school? How old are you?
Speaker 3: I'm thirty now?
Speaker 1: Okay, you're thirty now. But this happened when you were in high school? No?
Speaker 7: Nor no in so recent twenty nine?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, thank god, I didn't want any more pedophile trap going on here.
Speaker 2: How did you reconnect with it.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I've just seen him out and I was talking to him and uh. She said that her husband wanted to have a threesomb and asked if I was interested, and I said, why would I not be?
Speaker 2: Can I ask a question? Are you a Are you bisexual?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No no no?
Speaker 2: So would you?
Speaker 1: Did you do anything with him or just it's just don't make guy guy? But he wanted another guy in the threes He wanted a guy, and he wanted to see a guy with his wife.
Speaker 6: Another.
Speaker 1: Wow, he wanted another guy with his wife.
Speaker 2: No, I can't do that.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 1: Hold on a second, hold on voice disguise this this will be the last one here?
Speaker 2: Uh t initial t? Are you there? Is that mean that you? Are you? And I think Lydia gave you initial tea?
Speaker 5: Oh gotch Okay, well for give me sire if I have to.
Speaker 2: Send thank you my child.
Speaker 5: Currently. Yes, I'm married to my husband of fourteen years. Okay, I'm thirty two. I have a booth thing in prison, and then I have a side piece when my husband works night. Oh and I just had our second baby.
Speaker 2: How did you get a booth thing in prison? Were you just a prison pen pal?
Speaker 5: Or we dated back when I was sixteen and then he got twenty five years.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, do you love your house?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I love all three of them.
Speaker 2: Who's the booth thing?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 2: Where'd you meet him?
Speaker 5: I lost my virginity to him when I was sixteen?
Speaker 2: And what's he in prison for?
Speaker 5: He was telling something to someone and they tried to rob him and he shot him, but he didn't die, so it was like a tempted murder.
Speaker 2: Okay, wow, but.
Speaker 5: I do love my husband and he's a dad and I feel so bad because he has no idea.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's unbelievable. Well, you're in the running for twenty dollars in jingle ball tickets.
Speaker 8: Twenty dollars and.
Speaker 1: Jingle ball tickets to see Nellie and Shine down one more. Lydia says, we got one more, and she says Jay. She says, it's kind of funny. Come on to Jay, Jay, initial Jay, your voice disguised.
Speaker 2: Start with forgive me father, for I have sinned? Please, that would be respectful.
Speaker 1: So my fraternity start with forgive me father for I have sinned.
Speaker 5: Ball.
Speaker 2: Hey, our rooftop.
Speaker 1: Hold out of saying Jay Jay, you got to start with bless me father, for I have sinned, and then say it bless.
Speaker 4: Me, father Mojo, for I have sinned, Yes, my son.
Speaker 5: So we used.
Speaker 4: To pee on people from the rooftop of my fraternity during only I had no idea of them look up and legitimately think that it was raining.
Speaker 3: What that is?
Speaker 5: So fraternity?
Speaker 4: I can't say. It's not around though at the university that it was at.
Speaker 2: Okay, they're no longer there. The university. I want to make sure I didn't get.
Speaker 5: It's a smaller university.
Speaker 4: There's not many fraternites at it. So get that figured out.
Speaker 1: That is truly the old song. It's raining men, all right, Okay, that's it.
Speaker 4: In the Winner, it was difficult because we would have people accidentally slide off.
Speaker 6: The real.
Speaker 1: All right, hold on one second, hold that one second.
Speaker 2: All right, I don't know. I gotta be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Between all of these calls, I mean, the woman that was willing to say that she has a crush on a seventeen years that's crazy, is sad, And then the booth thing in prison is crazy, rushing the bottle, brushing, brushing him his it was in his butt crack. I think that was in there in the whole. Yeah, round the third. But I got to be honest with you. I think Ryan that flipped the pair of police.
Speaker 2: That's my favorite.
Speaker 1: I don't know that you're saying, can we give them a war for that? Come on, it's it's you know, it's not us, it's the Pope.
Speaker 8: Ryan.
Speaker 2: Are you there? Ryan? You know what?
Speaker 3: You're a winner?
Speaker 7: Hey, hey, hey, this this creates this just makes the story even better. Now I can't wait to tell people it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, twenty dollars and jingle ball tickets for the Mojo Confessional. Congratulations to you, Ryan. Are you banned at Low's? Do they allow you in there?
Speaker 2: Still? No, They will be there many