Speaker 1: Bonus Bucks is back on camp and nine chances for you to win one thousand dollars every weekday, every hour from nine am to five pm after the keywords learn more, kfy and dot com. Bonus Bucks is presented by two men in a junk truck.
Speaker 2: You guys are trouble, Patrick Morrieshow here we are your home of John Woolford football, Your newest Minnesota Biking quarterback brought in.
Speaker 3: I'm sure's the emergency quarterback.
Speaker 4: I uh yeah, I better be brozemer second right, everybody?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 2: Man, yeah, went undrafted in twenty eighteen, but did win the Super Bowl, Super Bowl lv I and sauce.
Speaker 4: You of course know that lv I is what you can do this l v I LV fifty one.
Speaker 3: Man, I had so much faith in nightclub. L v I L is fifty, isn't it?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 5: Fifty six?
Speaker 3: Nailed it? There you go.
Speaker 2: Born October sixteenth of nineteen ninety five. He's thirty years old, six one to eighteen in purple.
Speaker 3: How How tall is he? He's six to one to eighteen. I should have.
Speaker 4: Stall speaking of tall. Parker Fox, Parker Fox, Audre, Martin Parker Fox Parish, Martin Audre Martin.
Speaker 3: How are we doing, sweete good? How are you good? Wonderful?
Speaker 2: He was briefly the all time leader in major statistical passing categories for high school football in the state of Florida. Hollywood A pretty good Bishop Kenney High School. Well that doesn't mean much to me, but okay, yeah, me, neither Demond Deacons.
Speaker 7: But but to be the leader in anything Florida football is good any state.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Like arrest, it's not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like if you're the leader in all time arrest for high school football in Florida, Yeah right, I'm right.
Speaker 5: No, you're not wrong.
Speaker 3: You know there's a list for the two there are you from Florida?
Speaker 8: I went to Central Florida?
Speaker 3: Oh got it? I went to Central.
Speaker 8: I am familiar with that high school. I feel like there's been a couple athletes that have come out of the Who is that like North Florida Jacksonville.
Speaker 7: That's Biscuit Territory, Billy Ray Bonds BPCPCS.
Speaker 3: Yep, you play sure? Yes?
Speaker 9: Did you land on the green on seventeen? I was bat at five hundred. I made it the first time. The second round it was a little too.
Speaker 5: Is that the Marinos story that.
Speaker 3: It is don't drink doubles. Don't drink doubles with Dan Marinos. Holy, the more you know.
Speaker 5: They were free.
Speaker 3: Ye, Dan wasn't paid for those.
Speaker 9: Literally, feel like you're walking around with God in Florida when you walk around with the Marina unbelievable.
Speaker 3: God wears isotoners.
Speaker 5: It does.
Speaker 3: You gotta keep those digits warm? Are those still things?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: There were gloves that called isotoners that he used to sell.
Speaker 3: He would there was like, I don't know his big wasn't.
Speaker 9: That sponsor protect the hands, to protect me or something like that, And he bought his own lineman iss or something.
Speaker 4: I think according to Norm McDonald, I think OJ was wearing his lucky stapping gloves especially.
Speaker 3: I think it was a happen.
Speaker 7: There's the bit in the OJ case where they found the shoe print and he said I would never wear those ugly shoes, and they had about eighty examples of him wearing them on the sidelines a football game.
Speaker 3: I don't think he did it.
Speaker 2: I think it might have beens.
Speaker 10: Oh they're like kind of like leather gloves. Yeah, yeah, he used to when you drove, like drove in the car anything by Marino.
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, what years graduate there at Central Florida two thousand and eight, two thousand and eight, So did you know? Let's see, let me look around here, see if you're by famous.
Speaker 3: The biggest, isn't it the biggest school college in the country.
Speaker 8: It's getting there. It's insane. When I was a freshman undergrad was about thirty five thousand, and now it's I bet it's like double that now fifty nine or something.
Speaker 3: Why is there so many kids? I don't know.
Speaker 8: I really don't know, except that who wouldn't want to go to school in Florida?
Speaker 3: For one?
Speaker 8: That's why I went. I didn't want to walk across campus in a snowstorm.
Speaker 3: Seventy thousand is what it is.
Speaker 8: And they have satellite campuses, so I think that's all included. But I've been back only a handful of times since I graduated, and the campus is just unrecognizable. They've built so many more dorms. And because when I was there freshman, not all freshmen could live on campus even so it was a lot of commuters.
Speaker 3: And now it's just okay, dumb questions. Did you not trendy arts? The singer Central Florida is located in what city?
Speaker 8: Orlando or Yeah? I didn't know that so truly, Yeah, it was so fun. The Universal would have Universal Nights because we're the UCF Knights, where they would shut down Universal after hours and only students could go. But it was like the first twenty thousand or so, and so you could go on the rides multiple times without ever having to wait in the line, and it was open until midnight.
Speaker 3: It was awesome.
Speaker 4: So how many how many kids they go to Central Florida end up being like Disney princesses for their part time jobs or full time jobs they did?
Speaker 8: Which people work at Disney? Yeah, a couple of my sorority sisters did. Even if it's not just like the characters, but just working at Disney. Their internship program is phenomenal.
Speaker 4: Asking for a friend, did any of your sorority sisters dress up as Elasta girl?
Speaker 3: I don't like sweaters.
Speaker 8: Miss this morning because it was a hectic we were talking about this. I missed it an affair.
Speaker 3: Okay, did you know Daniel Tosh?
Speaker 8: I never knew him, but yes, he is one of the more famous alum myrtles.
Speaker 3: What about Lauren Thompson? No, you know who that is, she's the golf girl on the golf channel.
Speaker 8: Yeah, oh wait, yes, so it's yes. So she's actually one of my sorty sisters, sister in law. I forget that that's her. Her married name is what I'm more familiar with. But yes, she's amazing, gorgeous, she's beautiful. So I was like, Thompson, that sounds so familiar. But I haven't called her that in years because, like I said, she's married to a friend of mine now. But yeah, she's amazing, and she's stunningly beautiful, and she is even nicer gorgeous.
Speaker 7: She got married in said, I'm going to change my name to Jim Brown.
Speaker 5: I think the last game.
Speaker 3: Thank you for forgeting about Yeah, that's true. Her maiden name is Jim Brown. She plays golf and lacrosse. Apparently little bricks. What my tackle fall?
Speaker 5: You need help?
Speaker 3: Aren't you glad? You came in? Always always okay, never had duplos. I went straight to legos.
Speaker 5: Let's not mess around with you.
Speaker 3: It's not about fancy. It's like, let's let's let's start on a little bit of a higher level here. Sauce. Sauce was a dup kid. You'll get their buddy Drew, but Tera was a former twin. That's right, Tackle fall isn't he isn't?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Oh man that guys like what seven eighth or something? They had build my customs shoes that you see. That's what a name? Uh Drew?
Speaker 4: But terror is he still one of the names that's floating around as a possible Twins manager?
Speaker 10: Is that?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: Therefore finalist? It's Sared Davis's.
Speaker 8: Two, Derek Shelton, Shelton, Jameson Yeah, she knows now I'm gonna forget James Rowson, Derek Shelton. Who's the oh Scott, and I forget the fourth?
Speaker 3: It's Cruse Oh sure, yeah, Terry Jeff Guy and Ryan Flattery, flex thing? Who else? Josh Pepperson.
Speaker 8: There that'll be interesting to see every day I'm in refresh and it'll.
Speaker 4: Be done by next week. When you're on the show. How many people do you tell, Hey, I'm going to be on the Power Trip today? Like do you tell friends and family? I wonder what they think of the last fifteen minutes.
Speaker 8: My parents came up to help me with my move, and my mom was up a couple of days before my dad was, and she wanted to listen to the show, and so we're actually watching back on the live stream on YouTube, and she was very confused the amount a question. She was asking, what are they talking about? What does that mean? You know, the little drop ins, the audio drop ins. She was like, who is that talking? Why did you guess? Mark Rosen for that question, I had to do a lot of explaining. I was like, you know, as time goes on, as I am here more often, mom, you'll get used to it goes off the rails.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Tristan Wade for five people, Tristan Wade. That sounds super familiar. But hang on, no, Tristan Wade, how do I know that name? Give me your hints, Tristan.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I don't know IF's the boy or girl, but I'm sure you have watched them at.
Speaker 3: Their craft craft Tristan Wade.
Speaker 5: They are into something. You're in poker.
Speaker 3: I don't know that name, World Series Poker, Poker, you're up twenty eleven. Yeah, I don't know that name.
Speaker 5: Oh, Corey, speaking of poker, my attention.
Speaker 7: I saw our guy when I was doing laps around Las Vegas on Friday that we saw it's worse. It's worse it he's wearing like Blaggio socks, just socks.
Speaker 5: It was real bad.
Speaker 3: He had nothing on but socks.
Speaker 7: I mean he had like a sweatsuit on that looked like it hadn't been washed in like a month, and he had Bolagio socks on.
Speaker 4: Here's this is a lesson for all gamblers looking at that room over there. What money won isn't money kept, right, So some of these guys won millions of dollars, that doesn't mean they kept it all.
Speaker 8: He was a yeah Marshall buy there you go. Yeah, he was there when I was there.
Speaker 2: A lot of football players, yeah, portals.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's the biggest.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Look at the amount of NFL players that went to your college.
Speaker 8: And we're getting there.
Speaker 3: So seventy thousand is absurd.
Speaker 8: It's insane.
Speaker 4: I went to the University of Minnesota, and I'll say this, like I never felt like it was a I know, I felt like I felt like it was work.
Speaker 3: Didn't feel like it was a college.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe that was just my experience.
Speaker 4: If I could go back and do it again, I would find a college town, much smaller school where you feel like you actually know people, because if you go to a school with seventy thousand people. The pros are you get to blend in, you don't? You can, you can do whatever you want. Not everybody knows you. In fact, almost no one is going to know you.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 3: I felt like I was just a number at the University of Minnesota.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But I didn't like dive in either, so that was my fault. I didn't like try to get into the I never went to spring jam. I wasn't going to frat parties like. I wasn't never dated anybody.
Speaker 3: I didn't engage women, right, That's that's my fault at all. Never lived in the dorms, so I didn't get to you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yes, so I could maybe I could have just done the you differently, but huge schools.
Speaker 3: That's the downside is sometimes you are just a number.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Oh wow. Santa Samuel Sure and his wife a Sante Samuel what Yeah?
Speaker 6: That right?
Speaker 4: He took his name first and last, the whole thing all back. Sorry, seventies, too many seventies, that's a lot.
Speaker 8: It was, like I said, when I started, it was like thirty five thousand. But he had the Greek life definitely makes it feel smaller. And I was involved in a lot of other things on campus too, so that certainly helps. I know, I often think if I would do it again, if I would end up at UCF, I had the best college experience. So but I will say when I started working in sports, you know, my first full time job was in Huntsville, so even though it's Huntsville, we still covered everything Auburn and Alabama. The first college football game I covered was Iron Bowl, and I remember walking into Brand Denny Stadium just blown away. Because my first three years was my yeah, first three years at UCF, we didn't have a football stadium on campus, so we had to go downtown and it's that kind of stunk. But finally we did get the Bounce House as it's known now, and which totally changes your college experience when you can just walk to the football games. But just walking around, you know, Tuscaloosa on game day.
Speaker 3: Holy cow.
Speaker 8: I just sat there, like if I if I would have gone back and probably visited any of the SEC schools, it would have been hard to not go there.
Speaker 4: Yeap, What percentage of stereotypical Greek life things would you have to keep off the air, like is that pretty standard rush week or whatever the hell they call it.
Speaker 8: All that rush week is not terrible, especially for sororities. There's so many rules that you have to follow. Initiation has gotten so much better. I think some of the things. Actually, I know some of the things that we did during initiation would now be considered hazing, but they weren't anything bad. We would just make the pledges sit in a room and trying to remember. We would have them listen to the same song on repeat, and one was that I'm Blue or would be playing in the background, but they would be sitting there, you know. We would make them do projects like oh, draw me a picture of this, or just to kill time because the initiation process takes too basically.
Speaker 7: Like a.
Speaker 8: Yeah, just little things like that. But you can't even really do some of that stuff. I loved initiation.
Speaker 3: I thought it was fun.
Speaker 8: But back in the day, I won't say what sorority at UCF, but there's train tracks not too far from campus, and they used to blindfold the pledges and lay them on the train tracks, on the train tracks of the trains that weren't in you, so still the trains would come by. You would think that and they're blindfolded, right, so you hear the trains coming, you think that you're about to be hit, even though you're not. And then just as a train would come, they would pull the pledges up, take the blindfolds off, and that's how you figured out who your pledge mom or big sister was. That was back in like the eighties though, And that was not my story. That was another one on campus.
Speaker 9: Think of what some of those frats did, like back in the eighties and nineties. Lord, I mean there's kids that died from that stuff.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, Odro.
Speaker 4: The entire time you were talking about a group of girls doing craft projects listening to Aifels sixty five. Chris was just waiting for you to say what they were wearing while you were making him sit there, and you never got there.
Speaker 5: No, he was done. I was reading.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you were learning at college girls.
Speaker 1: Sure they all were wearing snowmobile suits and college girls on trains.
Speaker 8: Oh Jesus doing. I need to be careful, very careful.
Speaker 4: You want to be in the story, you gotta go to Michael's and knit me something. Wonder you hear what you gotta listen to?
Speaker 3: Yeah, excited. I like that I'm Blue song or whatever. That's It's going to be.
Speaker 8: Stuck in my head all day now that I've just said that.
Speaker 4: Man, that was a huge song. Yeah, but it was a gigantic deal. Didn't say it was good, great song, man.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at the.
Speaker 2: Video of Justin Jefferson given J J.
Speaker 3: McCarthy, Mike and Ikes.
Speaker 5: Yeah the Wolves shows before. Oh yes, Mike and Ikes are great.
Speaker 3: This is they were at the Wolves game, not that orange and green.
Speaker 2: I haven't had Mike and Ikes for a long time, but I bathed.
Speaker 5: I threw some at you on Friday. When was that Friday?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Are Mike and Egs the ones that are like licorice? No, Mike and Eggs are a.
Speaker 3: Little breep experience. Good and plenty. That's like the little liquorice nickname in high school Sauce plenty. That was sports.
Speaker 4: We'll do headlines when we come back. Parker Foxes here, Mark Parrish, Audre Martin. This is the Power a morning show on.
Speaker 1: You could say Wild Wednesday here on caf and and we're taking your talkbacks for tickets all day long. Use the talkback feature on the iHeartRadio app to tell us your favorite all time wild moment, whether it's in a game winning goal or your first time seeing them in person.
Speaker 3: Send us your talkbacks all day.
Speaker 1: Long for your chance to score tickets to tomorrow's game against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Speaker 3: Full details at cafe dot com. You were contests, I'm gonna make a roll right now. You can't have us in the same streetio together.
Speaker 5: This is your idea.
Speaker 3: I know we got to stop it. Ost Prolman, the best man.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 2: We're watching sixty minutes right now. They did a bit on him.
Speaker 3: Yea, it is golly ma. So how does he do this? I'm convinced this is a prestige trick, right, may really be a magic mind, because.
Speaker 4: The whole point of the prestige is if the audience truly knew it was magic, we'd be terrified, not amazed.
Speaker 3: Right, he's doing.
Speaker 4: Things I don't understand, Like I don't even know how to reverse engineer one step of it. It's like, because he's asking for people, like think of somebody you grew up with, anybody you want, and then he somehow pulls the name. It's like, that's not saying this isn't a sleight of hand trick and then he then he plays the whole I'm not reading minds, I'm reading people, which is exactly what you would say if you were actually reading minds. I don't think he's reading minds. I just don't have any effing clue how he's doing this. He's so incredible.
Speaker 9: One year for the Islanders are opening night kind of dinner for the team, the owners brought in like a mentalist guy like that, and it was mind blowing. I mean, he passed around a piece of paper and about five six different people would draw on it, just to draw a piece of whatever, whatever it was. So if it was a part of land, somebody would draw a tree, a sun, you know, whatever it would be, didn't matter. Nobody else knew what was going on except for those few people that drew drew on it, right, and at the end of it, you know, he's sitting there drawing at the same time. At the end of it, it's it's like an identical drawing.
Speaker 3: How do you how does that?
Speaker 9: And he said, like we of course we cornered him after all of us were like, how are you doing this? And it was he's like, well, he's like you know, he partially. It's kind of like you guys, you were bored with a gift and you kind of keep working on it, and you work hard on it. But he was kind of saying the same thing. He's like, you just learned how to read people really really well.
Speaker 3: I just but it's mind blowing.
Speaker 4: Has a new book out that's not showing you how to do the tricks, but he's just talking about get them out.
Speaker 3: That's about things it thoughts.
Speaker 5: That's what it's called.
Speaker 12: I just saw it.
Speaker 10: It's just it's wild, even like the like putting people in like a trance or like making them sleep, like I don't know, I just don't work.
Speaker 8: Not in person, but the clips, I'm just blown away. And then I sit there and I watch and try to figure out how he does it. And that's with any magician or any of those people. Are you trying to figure it out? No clue?
Speaker 4: And that's what and that's it's like when Jennifer Hudson didn't win American Idol, right, uh O's Pearlman did not win America's Got Talent. He probably lost to some jackass with a puppet, you know what I'm saying. And Howard Stern has said four years, because that was a year that Howard was a judge, and Howard's like no, I thought, oh, should have won the entire year.
Speaker 5: And he did not.
Speaker 4: He did not even win America's Got Talent, and I was I don't know who won that year, but I guarantee.
Speaker 3: He's a much bigger deal than anybody that he lost to.
Speaker 9: Happy a little bit too smart for the masses. I mean, people don't nderstand he didn't buy it or whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't know how old this I longed this clip is, but this is the one he did with Russell Wilson, which is just incredible.
Speaker 11: Question for you is when I was young, I had a poster on my wall of someone and you're no way in hell you're gonna get this?
Speaker 12: He said, no way in hell. I didn't say those words. He said those words no way, which means there's no way. It was a football player. Also, notice the nervous twitching with the hands, hands here, hands here, always a female. Is it a female?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it is.
Speaker 8: O's pearlman went to work on him.
Speaker 12: I don't read minds. I read people. Here's what I want to do.
Speaker 9: Sorry, right, count the number of letters in the first name, just to yourself, not out loud, just to yourself.
Speaker 12: There's the tell you call an audible. He finished counting, and he looked up six letters, isn't it?
Speaker 3: It is six letters?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I know that, Russell. You're sitting there, sixth grade. You're looking up. She's looking back at you. She was tell us all, who was in that post?
Speaker 5: Or say it?
Speaker 2: That's what I had written on the beast paper. That's unbelievable. You're right, Corey, it is magic. It has to be somebody called Pearl. Or excuse me, Paul's zernd In a van trillick quist? Oh what hanging away?
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 4: A then trillo quid. I've never heard of that. You've never heard of that word? I'm not, by the way, I can. This is one of my favorite things recently. Have you heard one of Sauce's news spots lately? Do you know what he's doing commercials for?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Milk, Milk milk. That that commercial makes me laugh so hard. He's also doing commercials for conversion vins and vander Belt University.
Speaker 5: Anyway, you guys can kiss and.
Speaker 3: Morrison, then Morrison, shut up, Vin Morrison. I wish my voice was okay, anyway, Parker looked it up.
Speaker 4: Did lose to a ventriloquist, which is just absolutely absurd.
Speaker 3: He got third place. A comedian got second. What's the comedian's name? Does it say? It does here? Drew Lynch?
Speaker 4: Oh, that dude's okay. That guy is hilarious. Is that the guy with the stutter? Yes, that guy's very very funny, and so that that one's fair but fair. Ventriloquist who gives a rats ask.
Speaker 10: Balsir and ventriloquist was the winner, okay? Drew Lynch second, Os Proman third, Drew is the real deal. Fourth place was a professional regurgitator.
Speaker 3: Wow, that can't be true. That year solid year though, Yeah, I mean, are you kidding?
Speaker 8: And gone on to be mega famous?
Speaker 3: Well didn't isn't we always see Washington? We were just in Vegas. That piff the dragon guys puff, isn't it? I think it's piff?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 5: I don't think p I f f Yeah?
Speaker 6: Is that it?
Speaker 3: Like the Flamingo? If the magic dragon? Is it flamingo? Or what does he does?
Speaker 5: He loved?
Speaker 3: Isn't it an ex caliber?
Speaker 4: What I think it's I think it's on the walk to the Venetians. So I think it's one in between playing Hollywood. He's not even in their top ten most famous winner.
Speaker 3: Who is it? Terry Faders, that's the Ventrila quists while he's in Vegas.
Speaker 5: Loves that.
Speaker 3: Jackie Evancho, Yeah, she.
Speaker 8: Was a young singer.
Speaker 3: Singer Lindsay Sterling violent incredible, She's outstanding. Darcy Lynn Farmer, she's.
Speaker 8: The young blonde Ventila.
Speaker 3: The resting. She is old now. Melissa Visor, Oh yes, she won America's Got Talents twenty ten.
Speaker 5: I had never heard that.
Speaker 4: I love Melissa. That's the monster I did not know. Franco magician. His brother Franko was a magician. He's also outstanding, the greatest voice of all time. Grace vander wall.
Speaker 3: A little longer, her music in the system. I don't know my name. Yeah she's but then she fell at the deep end and like, yeah, I don't know swim it's too bad. Yeah she could swim. Uh. Jaba Wonkey's Yeah, yeah, okay, I don't know them.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: Mike Grim.
Speaker 10: Uh, some say magician shouldn't be allowed on a g T, but Mike Grim can't complain about that.
Speaker 3: Uh, all right, when a man loves a woman. I don't know. I don't know. At least.
Speaker 10: I would have guessed the Texas Tenors is number ten and that sounds good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, crazy, Well, no proman, I would still say I don't know. I would say always is now probably the biggest name in that group has to be. He's in the conversation for biggest. He's awesome. Should I get his book?
Speaker 5: Should you read it? What's it called.
Speaker 4: I think it's called Read Your Mind. I think, uh, He's gonna be one of those bits where I get it and then I just throw it on the.
Speaker 3: Night stand. I should get the audio book. That's a goodoint. I shouldn't get the audio book. Mine turned into coasters on my nightstand exactly, even the George Carlin books right the show coasters, Ye love them all.
Speaker 2: Still coast boy.
Speaker 3: He saw as a puppet.
Speaker 5: He's being a ban troller vost.
Speaker 3: Now it's.
Speaker 4: Headlines brought to you by my friends at Wolf River Electric and Wolf River Electric dot Com. Yep, thanks dude for putting out my solar panels last year.
Speaker 3: True story.
Speaker 4: I've had them about a year. You're awesome. Wolf River Electric dot Com. Get a free quote at their website. Get those panels, you know. And if Pee Wee was still here, I think he would have put solar panels on the playhouse. Oh yeah, solar panels. Yeah, that's what their name would have been, Panee or Panee or like roofy or.
Speaker 3: They call them roofy. They there was.
Speaker 4: A Flory in we at Pee's playhouse. That was Flor's actual name. Remember the floor that could talk? That, I mean they were on mushrooms for sure. All your hands out. The couch that could talk?
Speaker 5: Would?
Speaker 3: I mean Cherry Cherry? I think Cherry was a female. Not that it matters. I mean, if you're going to bang a couch, I don't think you care what gender it is is cher The gender of the couch was soft and comfy. It's just Cherry was a couch a chair. You said, couch.
Speaker 5: Not smart. You guys are pointed out fifteen times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hawk's really been on you this morning?
Speaker 5: Well yeah, well he's hoary.
Speaker 3: He's the only Lambert he's been on this morning.
Speaker 4: So now Auder's gonna have to explain to her parents why Chris wants to have in, Why why you was in the building?
Speaker 3: Law?
Speaker 4: You be cool? A man in Texas is accused of shooting his neighbor in the arm because the neighbor kept feeding her horse and was concerned that.
Speaker 3: It was getting too fat. He shot him. Those horses cost money.
Speaker 4: Kept feeding the horse, the horse was getting overweight, So a man in Texas shot her in the arm and said, stopped feeding my horse.
Speaker 3: You feel lucky to do. I guess that's next level. Thank you, Josa, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: A man allegedly stabbed two teenage boys with a metal fork and then tried to slap a crew member aboard a flight from Chicago to Germany last week, and the plane landed after being diverted, and the man was arrested. Stabbed two teenage boys with a metal fork and tried to slap a crew member.
Speaker 8: Geez, I almost feel like if you fly these days and nothing crazy happens on your flight, it's rare. I feel like that's all. Maybe it's the algorithm on my social media. It's like every day I'm seeing something else about some lunatic losing their minds.
Speaker 4: Frontier in your line classic, be honest, how many people here do their own taxes?
Speaker 3: Does anybody here do you do them?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: But not?
Speaker 8: I mean I use the software or whatever, turbot, but you don't have somebody do them for you?
Speaker 4: Probably should, okay, Parker, No, yes, no, Paris no, no, I want to even ask you taxes, Chris.
Speaker 3: We know Christ and Sauce are going to jail eventually. We know that. Relax, we are not.
Speaker 1: Do you using software counts as doing my own Yeah?
Speaker 3: That counts is filing your own taxes? Sure? Oh okay, then I guess and I are going to jail. They still be together for that.
Speaker 4: What do you think the average age is that a person stops doing their own taxes?
Speaker 3: Thirty five?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that would have been That would be my guess.
Speaker 3: Thirty four, I'm gonna go thirty five, twenty who almost got it? Twenty nine.
Speaker 4: Average age they stop doing their own taxes is twenty nine years old.
Speaker 8: I'm way behind on.
Speaker 7: That, which probably means they have a little bit of cash. Then they just would rather pay.
Speaker 5: Somebody to do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, get lazy, get kids, and maybe you just have a lot of moving parks, right, it's more if I want to make sure I do this right, Yeah, so you pay somebody.
Speaker 3: Else to do it.
Speaker 4: M Dogs near the Chernobyl Nuclear site are turning blue. Like that song that your sorority had is sing.
Speaker 3: They're turning blue, You're turning violet, violet.
Speaker 4: We've heard a handful of companies do this, and now it sounds like McDonald's is the latest. The US government is phasing out pennies. So now McDonald's is rounding prices to the nearest five cents.
Speaker 3: I'm all for it. Who cares? I never I never understood, like the why everything was a dollar nine or.
Speaker 4: All psychological because it just makes it look like it's less than two bucks, which it is. But but now it doesn't matter. Let's just let's get rid of the penny. Yeah, what a waste of time.
Speaker 1: The gas price thing is the most absurd, I agree. Contents of a pressure too. What Yeah, it's two point.
Speaker 4: Oh, today's National Cat Day. The scene Chris Hockey is ustle here. All right, Audrey, this is gonna feel like I'm targeting you, but I'm not. According to a new report, what percentage of cat owners consider themselves to be their cat's mom or dad and often refer to their cats as their children.
Speaker 3: What percentage do you believe that you are your cat's mom? That sounds like a.
Speaker 8: Yes, I mean my mom sends me Mother's Day cards because I'm a.
Speaker 3: Cat mom, so she's a cat grandma.
Speaker 8: I we're cat people. I'm going to go eighty two percent.
Speaker 3: Oh man, just forty seven percent they are or dad.
Speaker 8: If you ask dog owners. I feel like dog owners are just as bad.
Speaker 3: I don't think they are.
Speaker 10: I don't percent of people actually like believe that though, Like I've just like wired their brain to think I'm its mother and not.
Speaker 3: Not just not just like say it. Yeah people don't have kids or whatnot.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean, go ahead and do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have.
Speaker 4: I have a family member that used to when they would send cards, they would sign it for themselves and their cat. And as an adult, I just I know not to go signfeld on it. But I was like, the cat didn't buy it, the cat didn't sign the card, Like, none of this is from the cats. I know the cats in your house, but let's not sign the card from the cat care.
Speaker 3: Have you ever listed a cat as a dependent? Now, hey, w Cory, look to your left, pull.
Speaker 7: Your hands off the person that would sign the card for their cat and them.
Speaker 5: Would I know who you're talking about?
Speaker 3: Doubt sure?
Speaker 5: Out of respect?
Speaker 10: Respect, yeah, ninety percent of the time is just out of respect all respectful guy, airball?
Speaker 5: What are you watching? Basketball?
Speaker 3: Hairball?
Speaker 5: Okay, you guys don't care about me anymore I do.
Speaker 4: If you went on America's Got Talent, what would you try to do? I don't have any talents, but I mean, you're on the show. You got to do something. I would probably tell my jokes man, just got reeling.
Speaker 5: And they boo me off.
Speaker 3: Do that target bit Target? Yeah, you've ever been to Target for socks and left for Blu Ray on DVD? Oh? Oh my god. I hope you lose to the professional Regurgitator. No he's not. Yeah, Tommy, he missed home alone, buddy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what if you were on the season with Drew Lynch and the Regurgitator and neither one of them had that problem before they heard your set, that would be okay as long as they're laughing again Talent. If you don't know who Drew Lynch is, spend fifteen minutes today. He's really good. I didn't know he was on that show where that's where he got his start. But man, he's a He's a funny dude. Does he I want to is he come through into the Minneapolis ever.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's got a great YouTube channel where he like posts videos of things that happened at his shows, Like there was one just a couple of weeks ago at the Rosie Left Ready where some guy like had a heart attack in the crowd and they showed the people like saving his life and stuff.
Speaker 3: So there's some good stuff and.
Speaker 8: The can you imagine that being your situation though, if you're upon station that happens and then you still have to finish the show. The transition, the way that he kind of brought it back and continued was I thought pretty impressive.
Speaker 3: Incredible.
Speaker 2: Uh, driving too slowly on the highway is an epidemic coast to coast.
Speaker 3: There's a problem on the road all over the West coast. Yeah, here's that pre Tennis.
Speaker 6: Every state has a key right law for slower traffic. This is regardless of speed. The problem is the law has law enforcement, and that makes some drivers use risky behavior and frequently hand gestures to navigate around pokey Joe. According to the NTSB, the slow poke hardly ever gets a ticket, even though the behavior is illegal, because impeding traffic is harder to prove than speeding. I'm pre tennis.
Speaker 3: Pokey Joe poke show sounds like one A Trump's nicknames for Biden.
Speaker 2: Three lab monkeys remained on the loose after a truck from Two Lane University carrying them crashed on a highway in soud of the Mississippi. The Jasper County Sheriff's departments had a number of the monkeys were destroyed after law enforcement was told they were dangerous. Police were initially told they were carrying heptitis, sea herpes and COVID.
Speaker 5: What that was when you were in rock now?
Speaker 3: However, Two Lane has since said they were not infectious, so they just killed them. Anyway, Well, they were destroyed, yeah, talking wow.
Speaker 2: A new study shows about four and ten US adults admit to driving drowsy. So I'm gonna get fired now, thanks pre Tennis. Yeah, anyway, there was a news report attached to that. But now I'm I got I owe somebody seventy thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: What song was that?
Speaker 3: I'm so tired by the Beatles? Do you guys?
Speaker 4: Do you guys know anybody that's ever fallen asleep at the wheel and crashed?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did. Friend of mine in high school.
Speaker 2: I told, I told the police officers and my mom and dad that I swerved to a deer. But I fell asleep and I.
Speaker 5: Woke up and a whoa wow, did you survive?
Speaker 3: He's dead.
Speaker 4: My college friend Brent hit a tree falling asleep. This is not a sign field bit or something. Hit a tree survived.
Speaker 3: I did not crash, but I did the first part. Yikes, hit a tree road.
Speaker 5: I wasn't even in a car. I fell on the ice.
Speaker 3: I dreamt that I was driving, realized I was dreaming, and then I woke up. Holy balls, that was That's sweet.
Speaker 9: I've had like the quick kind of doze off once and all of a sudden in the other lane.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, it's time to go home. And you didn't even signal well over a slow poke or pokey fall asleep at the wheel.
Speaker 3: No, I haven't.
Speaker 8: If I get even remotely close, I pull over and just take a nap. I'm an epic car napper. Just sleep in a gas station parking.
Speaker 3: List, Christy, what you're done.
Speaker 5: The window? Want Hey Joe?
Speaker 3: Maybe Biden's in the gas station too.
Speaker 11: You never know.
Speaker 3: Here's the final story of the day is for you.
Speaker 2: Rodre a long lost cat is back with its family in Virginia after it was gone for fifteen years. Holy cow, Nope, cat Flora just a cat off during your family's moved to a new apartment. The cat had been outfitted with micro chip. Flora showed up at the Fairfax Animal Shelter last week where text scanned the chip tracked down the odors and they were like, we don't want that thing.
Speaker 3: No mo Yeah, just kidding, but yeah they fifteen years later. There's no way that's the same. Somebody's franking them. Definitely, that's crazy. At your trips. No, thanks, I don't know that one sore you go, cat mom, cat Dad. Well, we got to the end of the show. We survived. We did it my voice.
Speaker 5: That was great.
Speaker 3: Mission accomplished. Good job, everybody was it tomorrow?
Speaker 2: A lot of football man Ben and Fargo and Tomas Jonathan Grenard and Tom post show.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, let's go get ready for the weekend Paris on Friday for initials.
Speaker 3: We will see you on Friday, Parker. You next Wednesday?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Audra?
Speaker 3: What when can people watch you next? What are you doing next?
Speaker 1: Knows?
Speaker 3: Come on.
Speaker 5: Appearance?
Speaker 3: See at the Quick trip.
Speaker 8: Yet come find me in your local parking lot. Taking a nap.
Speaker 4: Nine to noon is next. We're back tomorrow five thirty to nine. See then, everybody but itfy day that I'd be