Speaker 1: That's nice, right a goo Nito gay, Yes, that is good news.
Speaker 2: It is the twenty seventh day of July twenty twenty sixth. Good morning, everybody, and welcome to a steam room of a Monday morning and the Power Trip Morning Show. My name is Chris Hockey. Big show of course, another round of the initials major and I'm a big debut of a video starring Meat Sauce Paul Embert kind of so all kinds of things, Ben leeber as well. I believe no, Ben's coming in tomorrow, Marty's coming today, Ben's coming in tomorrow. So oh, you know, there's things happening. Man, it's all moving. There's movment, chess pieces. Here's some comedy from Ryan Hamilton Partrip Morning Show on a Monday morning.
Speaker 3: Come on in.
Speaker 2: I am glad you are here.
Speaker 4: Now, I've never drank or done any drugs in my life. After the accident has changed slightly. You can't get marijuana in Idaho, well you can, but I don't know the guy. But in Los Angeles you just put it into Google Maps. So, like a couple of Desperado bank robbers on the runs, my mom and I roll up to this dispensary. I'm all banged up.
Speaker 2: Big mom, you do.
Speaker 1: They're talking my son was hit by.
Speaker 4: A bus, and we're wondering if you might have something to help him take the edge off.
Speaker 1: The energy that I felt from.
Speaker 4: The other side of that counter I can only describe to you as pure elation.
Speaker 1: I mean this. I believe that this woman felt.
Speaker 4: Her life's calling was being fulfilled in that moment.
Speaker 1: I went home with enough marijuana.
Speaker 4: To become the guy that you calls.
Speaker 2: On your side.
Speaker 5: You in the distance under, Yeah, what a weird morning for the driveway club. Every window in every car just completely steamed up. Yeah, it's gross out there.
Speaker 1: You're driving by the West End. You guys see all the windows in the West End essentially fogged up as well. It's nuts out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty crazy. It's gross.
Speaker 1: Supposed to be almost one hundred today. Correct, You want to take boy somewhere in that range. It's really thick yeh. Sticking straight up microwave walking to the car driveway club sucks gross. Yep. Musical chair chairs like you mentioned. Chris no Ben today. He'll be here tomorrow because Marnie's gonna be here at like seven because she's playing initials at eight fifteen, so uh whatever, we're just shuffling.
Speaker 6: Every day, we're shuffling. Wasn't that a song?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Bye lft was it? That was the light funky ones. I believe that's saying summer girls, do they not? Weren't they the ones that liked girls that wore Amber krabb and bitch?
Speaker 7: Yeah you're thinking of m Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah that was the store.
Speaker 1: No. I don't know, maybe their uncles or one of them is the other one's uncle. Oh, it's like Game of Throns. It's everywhere. Yeah, just sleep with your uncle. Wow. I don't want to sleep with papa. But no, you know, Max o'bron picks Philly.
Speaker 6: It's over.
Speaker 8: I know that's the lame. That's the lamest possible option. Dog. I want to run up to Damn Rocky Steps. What a loser. Yeah, blame them anyways, we never knew. Yeah, I just was doing it for everybody else.
Speaker 2: I didn't really want them, that what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: How about Rich Paul saying that the wolves were in it and it was down to the final four actually said that said the wolves were in consideration, but they weren't when it got down to Philly, Cleveland, Miami, and Golden State. So even in a five team race, we finished fifth.
Speaker 2: We finished fifth.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that sucks dead last. That's how this thing, this whole thing goes. And he didn't even need to explain that.
Speaker 8: It's like a girl swipe and left on you on hinge and being like, oh, well you almost made the cut.
Speaker 1: But you just weren't hot enough. So I'm gonna bang this other guy. Right, I looked at your page but didn't swipe.
Speaker 9: Yeah, correct, they looked it is the hot rummer. True that he's gonna travel in between New York City and Philly every.
Speaker 1: Day, That's what I was reading.
Speaker 3: I think he.
Speaker 8: I think he himself or somebody said that that he would maybe take a helicopter.
Speaker 1: And then the internet was like, no, not again, please don't do that.
Speaker 3: You take a train.
Speaker 2: Guys are spurned lovers. We shouldn't be talking about him. He didn't choose us.
Speaker 1: Yeah he did bub on some.
Speaker 2: Other hookers talk about it. So I'm saying, you guys are better than this. You didn't need him, He didn't want you. Fine, you didn't need him.
Speaker 3: I need you, sauce.
Speaker 1: Do you hate him now?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: But I'll submit it.
Speaker 2: You hate him.
Speaker 6: I don't know who's going to play power forward for this team. They're kind of left in the lurch.
Speaker 1: But uh uh left in the lurch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 9: Man, it kind of sucks because I don't know who's going to play power forward for them.
Speaker 7: I just hate Philly. Philly sucks. Even you hate Philly, even even you.
Speaker 3: Darn uh sauce.
Speaker 1: Two days ago, you tweeted, I saw The Odyssey today. It's the best theater experience I've ever had. It's a perfect movie. Ten out of ten. Yah, it is.
Speaker 2: Give it.
Speaker 6: It's outstanding.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 9: I didn't obviously like Hawk kind of filled me in. I'm like what it's about, but it is fantastic from the very start to the very end.
Speaker 2: Give it.
Speaker 6: And this is uh, this is bold.
Speaker 9: Coming from me, but during a movie you should stay off your phone.
Speaker 6: There were two people in front of me that.
Speaker 9: About an hour and a half in that got bored with it and literally just sat on their phone full brightness, just texting and tweeting and going on whatever for about an hour of the movie. But it didn't distract me away from how great that movie is. That movie's wonderful. The only small, tiny issue is I just wanted Tom Holland to turn into Spider Man when he was getting roughed up your Times, because there's a Spider Man trailer right before the movie starts, and I'm like, just turn into Spider Man Man.
Speaker 6: But it's great. I loved it. The uh win.
Speaker 1: Well give it hell So it's a two thousand year old story.
Speaker 9: When the old man comes back and puts his hand on the one and when Tom Holland's.
Speaker 2: Like, little tail, yeah, I know.
Speaker 8: You til yeah, and Tom Hollins and Rosie started dapping people up in the theater.
Speaker 6: Rosie couldn't stop laughing through a lot of the movie.
Speaker 9: The cyclops scene is one of the most cinematic scenes.
Speaker 6: I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: In the in the big theater.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, it was You'll never forget that sound right, like, no, no, it's so good.
Speaker 6: It's so well done. You'd love it.
Speaker 9: Corlish. Yeah, the giant bit outstanding, all of it. It's a it's a great film. How big are we talking this giant?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, they're probably ten feet tall.
Speaker 3: That's a huge bitch.
Speaker 2: Bulletproof.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the one guy's got one eye. Yeah.
Speaker 6: The cyclops free.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but it's manh yeah. When he says, uh, well, we'll just wait here because they you know, they come in a pack in a pack, right.
Speaker 1: Or heard great story, We'll.
Speaker 9: Wait to see whatever it brings back. And then all of a sudden you're like, oh, no, you should not have waited. It's it's so good that it is so wonderfully done.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm so glad you liked it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I loved it. So you did see it in imax?
Speaker 6: Imax?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Where was that Eton Prairie? Because every other has an Imax, every other.
Speaker 9: Showing of it is packed. It was packed at ten am on a Friday. That's how crowded that theater was. Every show of it is is packed.
Speaker 1: Am I losing my mind? Where's an Eden Prairie Imax to the mall?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Really? Yeah? No kidding? And I gotta get to that mall.
Speaker 9: Here's another apparently it's right next to the Shields.
Speaker 6: Here's the other weird part.
Speaker 9: At nine five in the morning, when I got to the theater, the rest of the mall is closed. Not a single store in that mall was open, just the theater, and it was it was really fun.
Speaker 6: I'm glad I went to go see it.
Speaker 1: Right before that, on Twitter, you tweeted out, Philly sucks. Lebron sucks. Yeah, I feel that way. I was pissed.
Speaker 9: My phone kept bringing during that movie, and I got all these texts and for right for about five minutes, I'm like, did we get Lebron? Why is my phone non stop texting? And then I got out.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, your phone's lighting up like full light the entire No.
Speaker 9: It was in my pocket. I didn't look at it. I swear to you I didn't. It was If it weren't like a packed theater, I might have. But it was packed.
Speaker 1: I had people. It was shoulder to shoulder in there. It was a cool experience, butts the nuts, as you say, once in a while.
Speaker 9: Yeah, a couple of people to the right of me brought blankets.
Speaker 1: It was kind of a good idea because it was kind of cold in there.
Speaker 3: They did.
Speaker 1: Never heard of that before, No, not really, wait till Louie's older. Yeah, I don't think I've been to a movie in the last twelve years where my kid didn't bring a blanket. Yeah, snap time. Yeah, right, And it's a good way, is sneaking food, Oh well, said the opposite of stacked impact. Final tweet from you saw us yesterday about sixteen hours ago, you tweeted, there's one hundred people at the Twins game.
Speaker 3: Yeah it looked like it.
Speaker 9: Yeah it wasn't It was hot though, yeah it.
Speaker 1: Was yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, this is unbearable.
Speaker 2: It's going to be right too hot.
Speaker 3: This sucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so glad you finally. Yeah, I all agree on it's too hot and we need winter.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we need it to be about twenty five and snowy with football on the TV, right, hogs.
Speaker 6: That's right baby, which we made. It looks like it's.
Speaker 1: Going to be hovering around ninety until Friday, then it drops so hell week. Yeah, you're in hideous too much today ninety five according to the old iPhone weather app ninety five.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean it's already eighty.
Speaker 1: Yes, this mic sound better.
Speaker 3: I thought that.
Speaker 2: I almost custious. Now I'm so sick of it. On Friday, he said, it's they they came in and they fixed it and it's on, and I'm like, but I can. I'm listening to Brero and it's not absphalt. I'm listening to Brero and it's obviously not fixed it too. Can I take a physical microphone and in there and I'm plugging that. When I'm plugging it, and he said, it's not the microphone, Like, well, what in the hell is it?
Speaker 8: Then?
Speaker 2: Why can't we figure it out? It sounds like hell, I get complaints every morning all day long for people listening to the podcast. I can't listen to the show anymore because of the microphone. Well, then change it back to what it was before.
Speaker 9: It's very prominent on the podcast. It's terrible. It it's just terrible.
Speaker 2: Why does Why can't we just change it back to what it was? That's a different mic. Where's the other one?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 2: All right, thank.
Speaker 1: You, you're welcome.
Speaker 2: I can delete my email.
Speaker 6: It's just, oh boy, you've done that a lot. You've got a few.
Speaker 1: Well, and everybody says that if I stay right about here, if I stay like six inches back, and it sounds pretty good. But I've been leaning in for twenty five years. It's so hard to break that habit. Yeah, for sure, just lean in. And then it starts going yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no bad Joe, that's the same guy, right, No, no, no, guys little John Pat Joe similar.
Speaker 1: Their name is fat Joe. You can never go on ozembic. Correct he is, though, but you can't. You're fat Joe. You're not regular sized Joe. Yeah, good point. It's not the same.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's not the same, Daddy, it's not the same.
Speaker 2: So I don't know when you guys want to do it. But I made a new video for my song.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, who's in it?
Speaker 3: You? Oh? Then I'm in and.
Speaker 2: I I mean, I get the idea that it just for a moment, did some research on meetsos Paul Lambert, because there are certain things in this video that are undeniable, like like what it thinks you think are hard things to accomplish.
Speaker 6: Oh boy, oh boy.
Speaker 2: And then I'm just I don't want to blow it. But uh, eventually you do become an Asian man. I don't know why I wants to turn them turn you into an Asian man. It does.
Speaker 1: That happened to your video last week. So generally, whatever service you're paying for, one of the toughest decisions a person can make is whether or not to stay or become Asian. Because the gal last week started Asian and then temporarily was white and men went back. You're saying, Sauce goes the other way temporarily.
Speaker 2: Not even temporarily for good people change. The hard thing for Sauce is to not turnation appairly.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you a little Asian, right, Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 2: There's another thing that saw us, apparently, according to AI, finds very hard to do, and that is tie his shoe. Where do you see it?
Speaker 6: Let's watch it?
Speaker 2: We were, we were, we were. I just wondered, like, you know, wonder what because it allows you to like, okay, and put a picture, you know, of of of what do you want us to to start with? And so I just put your faith and so there you are. And then at the very beginning of the video you get so sad, and slowly you look a little like what's the guy's name from Guardians of the Galaxy, Chris Pratt look Chris Pratty. And then you become a completely different person all together. At one point your head's pointing in the wrong direction.
Speaker 7: That's sad, and then you turn into at one point dwarf on Asian guy.
Speaker 2: It's impossible to explain, my lord again, everything I've said you guys in the past about how worried, I am about Ai. We got it, we got a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How much this one costs you? Like another thirty or forty?
Speaker 2: Another twenty two dollars? Yeah, and the enjoyment I got out of watching you turn into an action man was well worth twenty two dollars.
Speaker 6: I can't wait, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: What does meat Sauce think is difficult? Well, let's start with tying er, That's why I wear flip flops.
Speaker 2: So way do you see his little face go from the picture? It starts with the picture, which is his picture wearing a whaler's hat, and then slowly he gets so sad, and then the rest of the video he slowly turns into an ancient man.
Speaker 1: Can't wait it. Maybe AI is trying to tell us something. Maybe it's just better to be from that part of the world.
Speaker 3: Maybe you never.
Speaker 9: Mean, yeah, I got I can't wait to watch slowly take steps to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, it's being published right now as we speak, so we can play whenever you guys, Because damn it, saus I think you really got to take the advice of AI and become an Asian man. I can't wait to watch a very short agent man.
Speaker 1: You know. There is one thing though, that even Asian Paul Yeah doesn't worry about.
Speaker 3: That's wrapping mey sauce.
Speaker 9: Oh, brilliant his gutters because he has gunner helmet from gutter helmet mn dot com.
Speaker 6: Never clean your gutters again.
Speaker 1: All right, the room will get packed in a couple of hours. Initials at eight fifteen, quarter final number four. So far all female winners, and we have two ladies playing today, Marnie and Amelia. Ooh for far. Let's see if that keeps going. But Marnie, Amelia, Brian Oak, John Bonus and Tennebe square off at eight fifteen with still one hundred and twenty thousand, five hundred dollars potentially up for grabs at the jackpot. More of the power to wontn't show after this on the fan.
Speaker 10: Why pay full price when you can customize and say switch to Liberty Mutual and he'll customize your.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you need a steam today, just go outside the pressing what it is. But that's okay, we're here man, and it's football season. It's happening. Rookers supported yesterday Special teams coach was talking to the press yesterday. Did the rest of tem Today, Report Today, Ormork tomorrow, tomorrow, Yes, but.
Speaker 6: I think most of them are there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why not. Let's go.
Speaker 3: It's a football season, baby, hell yeah.
Speaker 9: It feels different now preseason football week from Thursday?
Speaker 1: About it?
Speaker 2: How about it? Have you watched the new season of Quarterback on Netflix?
Speaker 10: Hit at all?
Speaker 6: I had, think, guy, have two episodes left?
Speaker 2: I'm only two episodes in? Pretty good?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I love yeah cam Ward's camboard man.
Speaker 8: I like him.
Speaker 2: I like that kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: How about that? He like, wasn't gonna play football like basketball was this thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And he had you know, he started at what what was it? Incarnate word?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right word?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 8: I like that kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it'ld be a good quarterback or not, but I like him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: That team's kind of buns though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're buns.
Speaker 1: Awesome. If cam Ward picked basketball and then in twenty twenty six he had five teams to pick from and we would have made the top five, maybe that'd have been really cool. Yep, if he would have at least considered us well the top five, top.
Speaker 2: Five, top five, Yeah, I mean Scotty shefferd likes it.
Speaker 9: Here.
Speaker 3: He even said so which is cool.
Speaker 1: We like that here, get d Did you guys watch any of that?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't watch.
Speaker 1: When I didn't expect Chris. This is maybe getting in front of our own skis here because I think seven years ago Matt Wolfe won the three Am Open, right, and everybody thought he was the next big thing. And then he's just mental health problems and he like he's disappeared. Is even on the tour anymore? I don't think. I don't think he is. So he was supposed to be the next big thing and then he fell off the face of the earth. With this kid yesterday, we Minnesota might have launched the next big thing. This kid was a freak and took down the number one golfer in the world. But he that was his third pro event. Everybody says he is like this twenty one year old prodigy. That kid could do everything. No, God, I do love prodigy. Yeah, that kid just bombs the ball. He's just locked in. I don't know, man, Jackson Coven might be the future. We'll see a debut. Yeah, and rest of his family play hockey, right, most of them sure played for the Wild for a while. Yeah, right, that's rosy guy right that too. Rosie was gonna pick if we bet on it. You cannot wait to hear him pick Jackson Coven next the next spring for the Masters. Oh, I might he keeps it up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's a freak. He played really well.
Speaker 2: If I were to Zachary there, yes, sir, If I were to just take a mic and a microphone cord and plug it into that socket over there and just have him hold it like a stand up comedian, it would sound better, don't you think.
Speaker 11: I don't know, because I think it's it's the processing, it's whatever. The that is a different mic. They tried two different mics, I guess, and it had the same sound, So I thought I thought it was fixed on Friday. But I guess that that's sad am.
Speaker 2: I do you still hear it?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, absolutely?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wish the dragon would come in and eat me.
Speaker 1: Wow, I don't want that.
Speaker 12: H h.
Speaker 1: What about the sheep stealer over there? Yeah, sitting right across from me.
Speaker 6: I have nice teeth.
Speaker 1: Now, you really do like that.
Speaker 2: But you're very sad, and you look like Chris Pratt.
Speaker 9: I saw some of that video. It's quite odd. It's yeah, it's very odd, very odd.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like the latest episode, is that show sure going on?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, man, Yeah, things are getting serious now. And the one guy who I just hate that guy. I'm glad he got stabbed last night. Yeah, I didn't like that guy. I'm glad he got an a road.
Speaker 1: His eyeball? What was his name? Don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: His name.
Speaker 1: We don't want to do spoilers, Bill brons don't worry about.
Speaker 3: It, Bill Bronsky.
Speaker 6: Happy birthday, Bill Bronski. It was good for him.
Speaker 3: Oh god, whoa did you guys see the uh.
Speaker 2: Gymnast land on his face?
Speaker 1: No, it's the worst thing I've ever seen. Yeah, I can't. Can you believe he's okay? He's okay?
Speaker 2: I never even He's did a video of him saying, I'm okay, guys, I'm leaving the hospital. He's walking to the hospital.
Speaker 3: How a body.
Speaker 2: That's not possible. Thank god. That dude is in such good shape. His head face lands like this and his body goes backwards.
Speaker 1: The college gymnast.
Speaker 2: I know he's in the World Championships. Oh my god, dude, do you only lift he didn't break his whole body. Oh my god, that's the most incredible thing.
Speaker 3: Oh my oh, that looks.
Speaker 6: Like a cartoon.
Speaker 1: I know, he just straight up like torpedoes into the ground.
Speaker 2: I would have bet any amount of money needed that that guy was dead or at least a paraplegian. Oh, oh my god, can you believe it, Rosie, he landed on his face from fifty feet in the air. I don't know if okay, yeah, I don't need to make it worse. Oh, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 11: And he's fine.
Speaker 1: How l A N G t O N.
Speaker 2: I mean, look and his body goes over him.
Speaker 3: Oh poor guy. Ah, oh oh look at.
Speaker 1: This and there he is.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm good guys. Oh buddy, yep, I kicked myself in the back of the head.
Speaker 1: What is his name? The Google's feeding me some on Twitter.
Speaker 6: L A N G t O N oh G t O.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I.
Speaker 2: Gotta believe a normal person would be dead or but you know, he's got strong neck muscles and stuff like that. Oh buddy, he's nineteen years old. Oh that's still shot right.
Speaker 3: There, that's still shot.
Speaker 8: It's like when you know the move that breakdancers hit, kind of like that. It's almost like he's doing it intentionally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, not on top of his head. He's doing on his face, his face.
Speaker 1: Face.
Speaker 2: There you go, they got he's all right, cried. Did you see it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He The best description is exactly what Max just said. It looks like in the freeze frame that he's doing breakdancing. Yeah. If that was a cardboard like slab instead of a padded matt, that would absolutely be one of those b boys.
Speaker 3: It's hidious oh.
Speaker 2: My, yeah, but he's okay. I'm say, oh, how body do that?
Speaker 1: No idea. That guy is so much more famous for failing than he would have been if he got a ten. Yeah, yeah, right right, nobody cares if he gets a ten, but that goes viral.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, man, yucky good for him?
Speaker 6: Yeah man, all right, front Paid Sports.
Speaker 1: In a second, This is the Power Drip Morning show on the Fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah man, yeah, man, I can't wait to talk to you about the Odyssey, Corey. It's so smart and it's so well done. It's just so great. I'm so glad this saws you like.
Speaker 1: Wow, man, a fund of time to see it this week. At some point it's.
Speaker 2: Too hot to go outside, you might mouth, so you might as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go see it. Yeah, yeah, go see it.
Speaker 2: I think it's right, go see it. What Yeah, go see it?
Speaker 1: Time now for Front Page Sports presented by Holiday Station Stores.
Speaker 3: Holiday Station Stores for.
Speaker 1: Limited time, I get three Red Bulls for six fifty Mix and matchimmee flavors of Red Bull. You want those eight and a half ouncers Red Bull at Holidays?
Speaker 6: So wake up.
Speaker 1: I know that Rosie knows you. Go get some donuts, get some cookies, and grab some Red Bull. Wake up, man, Wake up Rosie, Wake up with Red Bull. How about the news over the weekend about Niners coach Kyle Shanahan. That was crazy, dude. For a limited time, he's going to be limited whatever that means for a coach to be limited. But man, he got wrecked a bad car crash on July fourteenth, but it just came out over the weekend. How bad it was broken nose, three broken ribs, a broken hand, and over forty stitches in his face and a severe concussion both him and the other car. According to reports, no drug, drugs or alcohol involved, just a really really really bad crash. So he was hospitalized after the crash. I assumed for a lot of the breaks, and of course that your head injury. Niners open September tenth against the Rams in Australia. We've been saying for the last couple years, like, man, the Niners just can't stay healthy. Now they're coach can't to stay healthy?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how about that.
Speaker 2: Duet Joe Montana. Yeah, it's a long curse. It's just now taking us taken into effect is a lazy curse.
Speaker 1: Dude got rocked?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what you get?
Speaker 1: All right. Also over the weekend, CBS NFL analyst Tony Romo arrested in Wisconsin on suspicion of o w I.
Speaker 2: Which is ye's taking gummies.
Speaker 1: Poorly performed during a field sobriety test.
Speaker 2: Hello my baby.
Speaker 3: Hello, did you see.
Speaker 1: Everybody on Twitter? Somebody fact check this? Somebody on Twitter said like that that your first defense OWI is like the all time slap on the wrist. It's like stop that, and it's like one hundred and fifty dollars fine, and you move on that. There's essentially nothing he has to worry about except for the public scrutiny. Well, yeah, it's Wisconsin. Yeah, you could have been point three and you get a slap on.
Speaker 11: The wrist, and Wisconsin a first offense OWI is generally treated as a civil traffic violation rather than a crime. YEP carrying finds a fifty to three hundred dollars plus a four to thirty five surcharge and mandatory alcohol assessment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they take a look at what you're drinking.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: One of the strain your ass.
Speaker 9: Up tweets it when viral was the cops saying sir, are you drunk? And Tony Romo going, I don't know, Jim, he says, he says that to Jim nansel time.
Speaker 1: Oh got it, got it?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sor I don't get you know.
Speaker 1: There's absolutely no right way to take a mug shot, right because if you do it like you're still drunk, that lives in in me. If you do it with a half smile like Romo did, then it looks sarcastic. He's got a smirk on his face, like I know I'm pointed to it's Wisconsin. Get over it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they'll drive me back to the bar.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine how many people are going to put that on a T shirt and wear it at every game. Romo does broadcast for yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to figure out, and I know this is probably answer, and I'm dumb for not remember him. Why would he be in Wisconsin?
Speaker 1: Is he? I think he is from there? Did he go to high school in Wisconsin or something like that.
Speaker 6: I think he was that I was leaving or left a charity golf tournament or but.
Speaker 1: I do think but I do think he's from there. He is from Wisconsin. Okay, Okay, I didn't know that, So maybe that's why he went back and did a charity golf event near Field.
Speaker 2: You feel bad if you invited Tony Romo's like your buddy growing up in high school. Liked, please come to our charity golf turmer. We're trying to raise money. When he comes and he gets a dw I or whatever, and he ruins his life.
Speaker 1: Boy, you didn't get anything happens to him or not? From a broadcasting perspective, no, I think probably not.
Speaker 2: No, of course, you know, you never know. These dud might be the one excuse they're looking for. I doubt, but he's pretty good at what he does, so I think they like him, right.
Speaker 1: I like him. I do too. Sauce hates him as a broadcaster right now. Yeah, I'm sure he's a great guy. Yeah. How do you feel about him as a drinker? And I think he can put him down?
Speaker 3: Music is I had to put some.
Speaker 2: Music on because I can't stand in some of the microphone jump out of the window.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Same, it's super annoying.
Speaker 2: The microphone on radio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no big deal. We'll get to it.
Speaker 3: Hang out, we'll get leave it alone.
Speaker 6: Right, It doesn't affect every show.
Speaker 1: They'll have a couple of weeks during the fair to fix it. That's only a month away. About that, Oh boy, can you imagine if this what if this was the weather during the fair? Lick?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: There'd be no, no, no, don't say that.
Speaker 2: Everybody'd be like, can we go over near the pig pens? So it smells good?
Speaker 1: Sauce I mentioned last segment that the three m Open happened in Minnesota over the weekend and the number one golfer in the world, Scotti Scheffler, lost by three shots to twenty one year old Jackson Coyven, who looks to be the real deal. I can't believe how good this kid is. Five hunder sixty six for him on Sunday, he shot a twenty eight on the back nine on round three twenty eight. There was four birdies and two eagles. That dude a third career PGA Tour start as a pro unbelievable sauce. That was the three M open. Don't move your face for a second. Three M's one of the biggest companies in Minnesota.
Speaker 3: Does he know what the three ms in three M stand for?
Speaker 1: This sauce? No, He's lived here his entire life the sauce. No, what the three ms are? No?
Speaker 8: No, Max one, yes, always three M, three l's, three z's whatever it is twenty in play.
Speaker 1: It's also your entire life. It's you know, it's best buy three M. What else is like undeniably Minnesota in terms of corporate life?
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: What would you guess? I think?
Speaker 6: Is it a trick question? Does it stand for anything?
Speaker 1: Is it? Of course it stands for something.
Speaker 3: Minnesota mechanical.
Speaker 1: Minnesota is one of the three.
Speaker 2: You don't stand for something to fall for.
Speaker 6: Either Minnesota made no marketing, Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Minnesota mining and what's the other one?
Speaker 1: Yep, Minnesota mining and.
Speaker 3: Minstrels nailed it.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Man, No wonders that he looked like that.
Speaker 1: At the tournament. Many men.
Speaker 6: You man, you've factory nailed it.
Speaker 1: That's what it is, Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing.
Speaker 3: I did not know that.
Speaker 1: Did you think it stood for nothing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I thought it was just like a clever name, three M, like we're going to be three M for three Minnesota was like they saw.
Speaker 1: M and m's and they're like, we're going to do one more than that.
Speaker 2: Or maybe there was it was Mike Mickey and Maryland and they started.
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe I had no idea.
Speaker 1: Interesting silver tape.
Speaker 6: So first team.
Speaker 2: What post notes?
Speaker 1: All right? I had no idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good for you, buddy, you're clothes. You got it, Bud, Yeah you get the Minnesota Park, I got it.
Speaker 1: I may have been cheating. My dad worked there for thirty five years, so that's an inside track for me. But I thought I thought most Minnesotans would know part of it or most of it. Good guess that Minnesota was one of the three though that The Links host Toronto on Tuesday at seven o'clock Coast All Star Break. Huge favorites against Toronto. They're fourteen and a half point favorites. That is tomorrow night back.
Speaker 3: You're really good? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh did you guys see that uh Wu suck Goo whoa got a game suspension?
Speaker 6: Saw that glove?
Speaker 3: Be sure?
Speaker 8: Did? What?
Speaker 1: What name?
Speaker 2: Am I not saying it right?
Speaker 1: I think everything we just said was technically accurate. Yeah, just sounds like a power try bid it does.
Speaker 2: But his name is is Wu suck Go and he is a reliever, and he had uh something in his glove.
Speaker 1: He had a substance his hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I've been there, buddy, Tommy gross dribbled, dribble your MIC's.
Speaker 1: Can we just change his name to Jeff Thompson?
Speaker 6: Yeah, how about Jeff Thompson?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we can take his baseball career seriously. Yeah, good point.
Speaker 2: How about Chetie mcpeterson.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 12: What did he have?
Speaker 2: H coughed cold? Yeah, he probably had a little vasiline.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the ball reached that ball greasing the ball?
Speaker 1: Yeah, interesting, Yeah, he greased it.
Speaker 2: The loop.
Speaker 3: Uh sat it was over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Long time go for baseball coach John Anderson died at the age of seventy one. He had a heart attack last week. There were multiple reports that he was in a coma immediately following that, and I think it was Roycy and maybe some others have basically said this is not looking good. And he did die over the weekend coach the Gophers from eighty two through twenty twenty four, he was so good age time Big ten Coach of the year. Yeah, like forty ish years or something as the head coach. And I think he was even an assistant before that, so basically close to fifty years I think total of Gopher baseball. Yeah, yep, that's insane.
Speaker 6: Roys this article about it at the Star Trip. It's really good.
Speaker 1: Behind a paywall.
Speaker 6: No, this one wasn't unless Hawk paid for a subscription again on that computer.
Speaker 1: I think that's the case.
Speaker 3: Did you probably?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Don't you like three of them?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, man, what do you care?
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I kind of like this jam.
Speaker 2: Let's say make a toast.
Speaker 1: Let's say twenty years ago when all newspaper websites were free, right, all of them were free. What percentage of Star Tribune and Pioneer Press readers today from twenty years ago pay for the digital service?
Speaker 2: Twenty?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Maybe right. I think that's a really good guess. Yeah, fifteen maybe, I don't know, because man, I don't know how many times I see a headline, I forget that I don't pay for the paywall, I click on it, I get super pissited, immediately asked for my subscription. And then what do I do? I google to see if somebody else wrote it that I can read it for free, and whether to bring me the news or so. I find a different link to somebody else and I read somebody else's story.
Speaker 9: Which it's weird since we all kind of use these computers, is somebody hasn't logged into one and never like logged out, and it's not just there.
Speaker 1: That computer for a while used to have it. That's why I think it was guarded. That's why I have trained myself to click out. Even when I'm home, I click on, and I'd be like, that's right, I don't pay for this, but I'm so used to these For years and years and years, these ones were logged into somebody else's account, so I always just clicked on the articles. Now I constantly get told that I don't have a subscription, and I get super pissed. Why did I even go to this website to begin with? What am I doing? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, good question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I don't know who did it. But if you guys ever want to get on the brass, let's just use this computer.
Speaker 3: Oh you got that lifelong pass.
Speaker 2: I don't know who did. Somebody did, it's just it's on here. Bam Blama Lama.
Speaker 6: Probably guardsy as well.
Speaker 1: The user name says it's Tuma time.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's not a Tuma Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It says here Tea and Tuma is capitalized.
Speaker 6: Yeah, then it's sibling.
Speaker 2: Terry says here. The password is my hands smell like fish.
Speaker 1: Oh careful, picture is at it again? Brilliant gross. All right, let's do what really matters after this. Let's learn something. We learned something segment the video. We can do that well on the side, that could be what really matters. This is the Power Trip morning to on a lot of apps like to say they're free until they ask for your credit card.
Speaker 3: iHeartRadio for twenty five years.
Speaker 6: You used listen.
Speaker 11: Now it's time to celebrate with the Power Trip in Las Vegas. Out at circa November eighteenth of the twenty third book with promo code Powertrip for an exclusive room rate.
Speaker 1: I'll details at KFE dot com. Slash Hey, guess.
Speaker 2: Get that right?
Speaker 3: Boom shuck a luck up.
Speaker 8: It is Sasum.
Speaker 1: We should do a That's what really matters here.
Speaker 2: He is, Ladies and gentlemen, the one only Corey Cot.
Speaker 1: It is brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lens. Get Ovo or guts or get Lasik from Ovo, Doctor David Whiting, doctor Mark Globan off the Legends of Lasik right off of three ninety four. Get it done, Go get lazy man. What are you waiting for? All right? I do scores and stats. Chris does something else that's more interesting. Yeah. The Minnesota Twins won eleven to eight over the eventual Vegas A's eleven eight. They win the series as well, two out of three against the Vegas A's. They are off today, then they host k C tomorrow for three games, and they have a nine game road trip. Honestly, Cole SAMs got rocked, but everybody else was pretty good, including Connor Prilip, who went five and two thirds, two hits, just one run, five strikeouts. Bullpen kind of imploded, but still they held on. They're fifty three and fifty four.
Speaker 9: They Also before that game, they only gave up two runs to that team they lost to nothing and then one I think two nothing on Saturdays.
Speaker 1: That is the case. Yep. So again the A's are playing in like Sacramento. They had that small stretch in Vegas where they played a handful of games and the ball was flying out of the stadium both teams. But your quick Vegas construction update. I was there a couple of weeks ago, and if you walk down there again, the a Stadium is starting to come together. Maybe ten percent done. Yeah, yeah, but it's it's there right When we were there months and months ago, it was just an empty parking lot. May had quote broken ground. But your Vegas construction update, I'd say, let's go ten percent. It's ten percent done.
Speaker 2: We'll keep you up to date on that.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's kind of make sure. Well it's sponsored. We have to know. Yeah, Vegas construction updates. I have no idea what the concession situation is going to be, but as that construction unfold, we'll keep you up to date with that as well.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: But what really matters is this.
Speaker 2: All right, ladies and gentlemen, here's the brand new video. If you remember last week I made a video for my song using AI and it was very odd and I thought, well, I wonder what would happen if I actually gave it meat Saus's face and he became the star of my video. And we'll watch it now together on a Cafner coomp slash watch if you'd like to watch it. It's been loaded in by the one and only Zach Howberson. Here we go, Okay, no audio, there you go?
Speaker 1: Hold on immediately, sad?
Speaker 2: Can you not play the audio?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 1: There you go?
Speaker 2: Okay, So why I'm gonna can you start it again? Because I want you guys to take just a moment and watch his face turns sad?
Speaker 3: He sad?
Speaker 2: There is he's happy and.
Speaker 1: No, buddy, what a transition.
Speaker 2: Now looks down at his penis and this guy floating shoe on his chest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got a ways to go, and she should not be scaring us yet.
Speaker 3: Why am I being escort at all?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're on the subway, but look like you're going to jail.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Look at the hat and the reflection. Look at the hat in the reflection. Wow did you see that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The hell was that about? We're not going to the loon. You're you're you look hotter and fire.
Speaker 1: Look at you.
Speaker 6: I do look hot there. I'm a little short, but.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you're feeling so aggressively.
Speaker 1: That's not real.
Speaker 3: I don't have an office job. They'd never let me have one. I look handsome.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: How fast you look?
Speaker 1: Nothing like yourself?
Speaker 6: Correct? What am I reaching? Fort me again?
Speaker 2: That's does that look like you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know what's going on behind in that window back there. As you're walking down the street, here looks like bolder and now everything froze and you're surprised by something. And now watch this what I think I'm peen? What are you climbing on?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I turn around walking down the street.
Speaker 2: Walking out off a building, and now you're even more handsome. But you can't tie a shoe.
Speaker 3: The shoe shoe that checks out? Yeah, I'm out the AI.
Speaker 1: The background is incredible.
Speaker 3: I always screw up though.
Speaker 1: On the people part of this it is, that's where they still haven't figured it out yet.
Speaker 3: The rest of it is, I've got.
Speaker 1: A billion dollars. That's real.
Speaker 2: It's this. He sets the glass down on the book and then oh the book, I don't know.
Speaker 3: And now a picture you get to ask for your money.
Speaker 2: That picture, what the hell is that? And whatever it is, he loves it because he's going to draw it. And now he's a completely different guy. By the way, if you noticed, I think that might be a little bit like him at the beginning in a hat.
Speaker 6: Now I look old.
Speaker 1: Look at you. Yeah, this is terrible.
Speaker 2: This could be you. I wish do you do something with yourself?
Speaker 3: I wish I had that hair yay.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now you're at a like a county fair or market.
Speaker 1: Yeah. In this AI service that you use is just convinced that people walk through public spaces and stare off into the distance. That's all life is.
Speaker 2: Did you see there that you went to get a looks like you went to get a loan and you must have been turned down because now you're working in a warehouse poorly. Now watch your body, watch this. Watch this is weird. Oh suddenly your heads on the backwards. And there's an old man with a bag.
Speaker 6: Oh, and he's carrying something.
Speaker 2: Now watch this. Watch your hand open a bag.
Speaker 6: It's definitely cocaine.
Speaker 2: Drug laws should have turned it down for his loan. Now you're walking with a big bag doing hard things like walking with a bag in tiny shoes and now you're.
Speaker 1: Asian man, all right.
Speaker 3: Just in the blank of an eye.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's a great point.
Speaker 3: And yaha, now where'd you let go part.
Speaker 2: Of the building?
Speaker 3: Now, dwarf on sausage? Where who is that guy? Why?
Speaker 2: And now you're a cool Asian dude and you're gonna get and look at the guy behind you. They're serving the coffee. Don't know what's going on there? Yeah, now he's looking out the window Asian sauce.
Speaker 1: You have to look out the window. That's what people do in artificial intelligence.
Speaker 2: And now scary look at us Asian sauce. This is who you could be if you just try to be that guy do hard things.
Speaker 8: Sauce.
Speaker 1: Well let me see this on behalf of the Power Trap Morning Show. And everybody that listened money well spent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 6: I thought it was great.
Speaker 2: If you ever wonder what you like if you had born guess like the different parents. I guess, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I like how you paid for meat sauce. A meat sauce video where he's going to do hard things and Paul, you were Paul in that video for under ten seconds and your face changes so fast you are correct, sir.
Speaker 2: And he does look like Chris Pratt when he gets sad a little bit. Yeah, and then he gets arrested and take him to a subway train. Yep, and your punishment turned into an Asian I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a classic tale.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tales old as time again.
Speaker 1: He did turn into an Asian guy as soon as he did cocaine, though, that's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at poor sad christ Sauce, I mean.
Speaker 1: It is, it is. It's like if Jack Black and Chris Pratt had a kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well said, it's fifty to fifty Sauce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've never turned the Black one time? What's wrong? What do you gotta gets turned? But his face suddenly, oh the head, now Voldemort turns. You're you gotta face in the back of your head right now? Oh that's weird, man, weird. Yeah's look how his left handed point in the right direction, but it is now facing the way and so the right.
Speaker 6: But it's over for that guy.
Speaker 2: You're half and half.
Speaker 1: These are the same kind of videos where like Pete Sauce is getting catfished by like, you know, online prostitutes. Oh yeah, and Pete Sauce is convinced they're real.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm making a pornography with you. No, I am say I to put you in a pornography. See what you turn into.
Speaker 6: Because I I but you're going to see something else.
Speaker 9: You were going to make your next day if songs?
Speaker 3: Oh, buddy, look at you. He's pissed.
Speaker 2: Well, he's screaming because his legs are tied.
Speaker 1: They're gone half for buddy.
Speaker 2: This is you waking up on top of a building with no legs.
Speaker 1: Man, look at the size of that street. It's a massive.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Man, I would tell you not to jump. Little little agent saucepan you know.
Speaker 3: What, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he can.
Speaker 6: I don't think I killt uh.
Speaker 1: Cardinals quarterback Jacoby Brissette one year, fifteen point five million dollars guaranteed. They finally locked him up up to twenty one million with incentives, but he will be a free agent after this season. He will apparently start taking first team reps tomorrow because I guess the Cardinals are off of camp today. So check this out. Two part trivia question who doesn't like Jacoby Brissett trivia right awund on Monday morning, everybody does. The Super Bowl Era is considered nineteen sixty six and beyond.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 1: Assuming he does not get hurt and he starts the opening game this year for the Cardinals, he will have started or four different franchises opening week before we ask part two of the questions, Let's see if we can get the four? Can you guys name the four teams he has started a season opener for, assuming the Cardinals are one of the four?
Speaker 8: New England yep, Yeah, indianaples yepp.
Speaker 1: Who's the last one? Is it?
Speaker 2: I have a is it?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 2: Cleveland?
Speaker 1: Cleveland? Well done? Yeah, Colts, Cleveland, Patriots, and Cardinals. But I'll check this out. See if you guys you can get the closest. He'll be the blank number quarterback in the Super Bowl Era to do that. How many quarterbacks now including him, have started this season season opening game for four or more franchises? CAMPI that high?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say four.
Speaker 1: Eight.
Speaker 2: No, it's a long time. Yeah, my number is too small.
Speaker 1: Twelve nailed it?
Speaker 6: Wow, it's twelve.
Speaker 1: He'll be the twelfth. I don't know who the other eleven are, but it's it's gotta be most My guess is they aren't in general very good ones, because once you're really good, you stay put. Yeah, justin fields in that kind of area.
Speaker 8: Maybe not four now, but Bears, Jets, there's someone else is City Dealers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, he might be close.
Speaker 1: But you got to start season opener, right, not just for four teams. You got to start this season opening game for four separate teams.
Speaker 9: Somebody tweeted yesterday that this is a lot of commotion for a guy that won like one game last year.
Speaker 1: Well, how about this sixty five career starts for Jacoby Brissette, seventy six touchdowns, thirty two interceptions, so two to one ratio. That's solid, right, It's not unbelievable, but that's very solid. Eighty six point four passer rating, so absolutely middle of the pack. Right, that's just like very very, very very average.
Speaker 6: That teem's hideous.
Speaker 2: What really matters always this On this day and seventeen ninety four, Maximilian rope Spear, the arch detective the French Revolution's Reign of Terror, are overthrow and arrested at the National Convention as the leading member of the Committee of Public Safety. In seventeen ninety three, Robespierre encouraged the execution, mostly by guillotine, of more than seventeen thousand enemies of the Revolution. Seventeen thousand people.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of guillotines. That's a really long line to use the guillotine.
Speaker 2: What do you do with all those heads? Play soccer? Is that when soccer became a big deal?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 11: I think that's how the game started, right, Yeah, I think it is. I think it is until I think nineteen forty eight, yes.
Speaker 2: Seventy something in the Olympic hyah, right, So.
Speaker 1: What's a good idea for seventeen thousand heads? What would you do either then or now?
Speaker 6: Well, you could open up a bowling alley and use the heads as pins.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't you use the hes is the balls?
Speaker 6: Because they some heads roll unevenly?
Speaker 1: Y got you there?
Speaker 6: So yeah, your my mine's gonna roll different than anyone else.
Speaker 2: Well, you gotta have five people to roll it.
Speaker 1: It's the boulder in front of the cyclops's case.
Speaker 2: What's the guy who has to roll that boulder up the hill all the time? What's that guy's name?
Speaker 1: Jonah? Like I quit. My needs some help here for that guy.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Open up a hat shop, have the old head hats on.
Speaker 2: That's not bad.
Speaker 3: I stretch them out.
Speaker 6: They'll take that to walk in.
Speaker 1: There's just hats everywhere, and so I'm going to buy a hat that's been on a corpse.
Speaker 9: Cut it off their end of the Grateful Dead. I don't know if I like Lyd's nude direction here. I mean they're all dress this referees. It's brilliant. I don't want to go to the foot locker.
Speaker 1: Now, are you pro or anti guillotine?
Speaker 6: I mean probably I like playing in guillotine leagues.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, same thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm pro. Then it's a way.
Speaker 1: Baseball Hall of Fame inductions yesterday Carlos Beltran, Andrew Jones or Andrew Jones excuse me, and then Jeff Kent. Those three went in Beltran, Kent and Jones. Who boy, hell yah sports sportsmen this morning, said Jeff Kent. Most home runs all time by a second baseman. Yeah, he goes hard in the show. Yeah he does something like three seventy something or three eighty something, somewhere in that range. I guess I didn't know second basement, like in the history of baseball didn't have somebody that crushed more than him. Yeah, that doesn't seem like a huge number. Maybe second basement in general, or petit, Yes, petite. They probably love shopping at your hat store.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What really matters, though, is this on the dayton I'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I was just no never min, you're doing great.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm the state of nineteen forty nine, the world's first jet propelled airliner, the British they have them in Comet, made its maiden test flight in England. The jet engine would ultimately revolutionize the airline industry, shrinking air travel time in half by enabling planes to climb faster and fly higher.
Speaker 1: All right, super dumb question. Sure, let's say we go back to let's go Civil War. Yep, and we Bill and Ted's excellent, adventured somebody, we phone booth, back to the eighteen sixties. We grab somebody and we take them to twenty twenty six. Are they more blown away by an airplane or a cell phone?
Speaker 8: Man, that's a really good question. I think there's some other things they'd be blown away by. They're coming from eighteen sixties.
Speaker 2: Let's just say for arguments that open minds, right, Okay, I would say the jet one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I think so too, Yeah, because I usually a fly for since ever. Yeah, I think the phone would take it. I think it would take him so much longer to wrap their head around what they were even seen. Yeah, but the plane would instantly blow their minds. I know exactly what that is. I have no idea how you guys are doing this.
Speaker 2: I think that's definitely they would grab a phone and call Abraham Lincoln and say, you can't believe it.
Speaker 3: We did it.
Speaker 1: Kind of all of your work mostly paid off. Just be patient, Abe, be honestly and patient, Abe.
Speaker 2: But don't go to the theater.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, stay away exactly.
Speaker 1: Trust me, you're not gonna want to see that play.
Speaker 2: And by the way, how did you get a phone? It's like, what the hell's going on?
Speaker 1: Maybe Lincoln's a time traveler as well.
Speaker 9: Maybe wasn't he a vampire slayer in one of those movies Buffy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was pretty fucking.
Speaker 3: Get some boobs on.
Speaker 1: You didn't see that moving, I did not. Chris paid twenty two dollars to have it made. Yeah, Abraham Lincoln hunts vampires, then, he ends up being Asian at the end. Oh, that's what it's basically every movie Chris makes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the big twist.
Speaker 1: He's it's like a really lazy m night Shyamalan twist where it's like, let me go us.
Speaker 2: Chriss, you know, seems to have an obsession.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was like, again again, do I have to? Well, you keep paying for it. I guess you know, there's other people.
Speaker 1: Not to be.
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 1: I guess that was by the way back up to a minute and a half ago. I think that's that was my way of saying, Man, we we absolutely take air travel for granted. Yeah, for sure, it's hers mind blowing I forget it. Honestly, might even be Louis c K. But I forget who it is. Somebody somebody has that is it Luisy James exact chair in the sky right, And you just you forget, you forget right. You start worrying about like, oh man, I can't get my WIFEI connected, or you're worried about like when is the drink cart coming? You have no concept that you're thirty five thousand feet in the air. Yep. It's so weird how our brain does that. Yeah, if you go on a roller coaster, you if you're not a roller coaster person, you get to the top of a roller coaster, you're crapping your pants, right, You're like, this is you're so uncomfortable. Yeah, but there's something about being thirty five thousand feet up. You don't even worry about it. If you're a good fly, you're not stressing at all, none, because you take it for granted so much. Nuts fascinating the brain is an amazing freaking thing that you can shut that part of your brain off.
Speaker 11: Did you fly through the air incredibly like a bird to sit on the tarmac for forty five minutes?
Speaker 1: Right, you complain about these things that you again, go back one hundred plus years, they would be floored that we're doing this as easily as we're doing it, for sure, and constantly throughout the world, NonStop. Yep, more constantly than lightning strikes. I don't think it's that it's not constant.
Speaker 2: Speaking of that, you know, we'll talk about when come back. But I saw a drone show on Saturday night. Have you guys ever seen one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, incredible, man, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you about when we come back, but I want to see if you guys had the same feeling I did when you were watching it happen, because it's incredible to watch, but it's also just yeah, I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: All right, Marty in like twenty minutes, Amelia Santanello later, Brian Oak later, John Bonus later, Brandon Maleski later, because those five square off at eight fifteen for quarter final number four of the Initials Invitational, Kelsey Cook, Belinda Jensen, and Tatum Effortt moving on. So far three for three with the ladies and a couple of ladies with a shot at it Today at eight fifteen. This is the Power Trip.
Speaker 12: Morning Show on the Fans from the one eight hundred Ask Gary Traffic Center.
Speaker 1: This report is sponsored by Postman Law Good Morning eight three hour from nine am until five pm.
Speaker 6: Twitter the key words and learn more head over to kfa in dot com. Bonus Bonus Bucks is presented by big Deck dot.
Speaker 2: Com, Burger Back, Batchet Marshall. Here we are, we'll continue with what really matters?
Speaker 1: Oh all right. On Friday, it was announced kind of oddly that Lebron was going to the Philadelphia seventy six ers two years around eight million dollars. Rich Paul, his agent, said the decision was down to the wire, that Lebron even to the last moment, was going back and forth. But he did say that Lebron was deciding between Philly, Cleveland, Miami, and Golden State. Oh. He did say the Wolves were in consideration and that they reached out multiple times to Tim Conley because they liked Tim Conley a lot. But they said the Wolves were in consideration until it was down to four. So yeah, all porting is that it was a five team race. There were five teams that were being considered five, and the Wolves were in it until they were down to four.
Speaker 3: Oh buddy, Yeah, so like you know almost.
Speaker 1: Every NBA draft lottery of the nineties, oh yeah, where it was considered a three player draft and the Wolves would have picked four. Yeah, this is a two player draft and the Wolves would have picked three. Whatever it was. It happened again, just not in a lot of reform. This was a four team draft and the Wolves finished fifth. What was the shack drafts Shack and then Alonso Morning and then Christian Lader and they had the third pick up. Yes, that one for sure got rigged.
Speaker 8: Yeah, didn't David Stern basically admit it, or like Shack admitted Howard did?
Speaker 1: Howard did? He have?
Speaker 8: Beat?
Speaker 3: Talk about it? Who made?
Speaker 1: Who made?
Speaker 3: But you know what's not to have shocked?
Speaker 1: I know, I know, hindsight's a thing. Christian Latner was one of the best college basketball players of all time. I remember that draft going like, we get Christian Lanner, Like I was so pumped, so pumped.
Speaker 3: It did not work out, No, it did not.
Speaker 1: He hated time Shacks Shack one of the greatest players of all time. Alonda Morning had a really really, really really good career. Oh yeah, and Laightner hated basically everybody hated it. Right, No, Christian Laner is not still playing. What do you think he's up to?
Speaker 13: About six nine? About six not Brian. But you know who Christian Layner's teammate was for a second, Chris Dolph Lundgren. No, happy birthday, Dolf, shout out to he man. Remember Christian Lanner was a dream teamer. So he played with Scott Skiles. He did in the Olympics. I knew what really matters though, is this right?
Speaker 1: That right?
Speaker 2: So? The The World War II Podcast narrated by Tom Hanks. I've learned some fascinating things. But here's a here's a really good one. So they used subterfuge a lot too to when when they finally realized that Hitler would decide. He knew what was going to happen, and he looked for different ways for the facts to coincide with what he believed, because he truly believed that he was chosen, that he was gonna no matter what he did, he was going to win.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So, uh, the English, the the Allies wanted to invade through Sicily to get up into to Europe right from Africa, and uh, it was obvious that's what we're going to do. But for some reason they heard tell that Hiller thought that we were going to go through uh uh uh Bulgaria or something like that.
Speaker 3: Right, And so in order for.
Speaker 2: Hitler to to prove to everybody that what he thought was right, what they did is the English found a dead homeless man on the streets in England and they dressed him up as an officer, gave him a driver's license and a story, a backstory that he was a high ranking person within the English military, and then they strapped handcuffed a suitcase, a briefcase to his wrist, and inside that briefcase they put documents saying we're going through Bulgaria, and then they floated him into Spain. Now I say Spain because they knew, even though Spain wasn't in the war, that they were kind of on Germany's side. So when the Spanish people found this dead English sergeant or whatever the hell it was, they gave him to the German people, which is exactly what we knew they would do. And the Germans opened the briefcase showed it to Hitler, and Hitler was like, I told you, and that's how we invaded through Cicily basically unimpeded.
Speaker 1: So you're telling me, wow, that one of the ways that we started to unravel Hitler's plan was something called Project Weekend at Bernie's. Yeah, well said So. Eventually, not only did Hitler confirm all of his his suspicions, yeah, he also took this guy, played monopoly against him, buried him in sandy, took him jet ski Yeah that's right.
Speaker 14: I mean water skime, right, and then he sold his golf cart, shot him and stabbed him a bunch of times, and then said, I told you they're coming through Bulgaria.
Speaker 2: HOMEI don't surf. Yeah, you don't serve either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't hear about project Weekend at Bernie's often enough?
Speaker 2: No you do not. I mean only on this show. We're there on ones with the courage to do it.
Speaker 3: You are, correct sir?
Speaker 2: Yeah, operation meens me. That's right, Jake asked Jason forty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's rights. I guess that's what I said.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, joke ass Sorry, dude.
Speaker 8: What you know?
Speaker 1: We always say, like, would you go back and kill Baby Hitler if you could time travel? Maybe this is even better? What if you just what if somebody from like nineteen ninety went back and goes, hey, guys, this is gonna sound crazy, but I saw this movie called Weekend at Bernie's.
Speaker 3: I think this would work on Hitler.
Speaker 1: I think kill fall for fall for I think everybody on the island fell for Yeah, everybody. We threw a party at Bernie's house and nobody noticed he was dead except for the two of us. He got late, Yeah he did. So if the entire island fell for it, I think Hitler will too.
Speaker 2: Can I can? I I'm so glad you said the Baby Hitler thing. Can I say something that I've always thought and I'm finally having the opportunity to do it on major market radio. Right now. You don't have to go back to Bay as a baby, go to nineteen years old. It's easier to kill a nineteen year old because it.
Speaker 3: Seems less bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to kill even a baby, Hitler, kill the nineteen year old version of it.
Speaker 3: You didn't have to be a baby.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 6: That's a good point. Yeah, that's a very good point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, yeah, yeah. We have to determine when he turned evil. Yeah, I'm sure right, because because if he was a lovely kid, let the man have his childhood. If if he starts turning evil at seventeen eighteen years old, then time travel back to that point and go, all right, you're going the wrong way. We got to put you down.
Speaker 3: Yeah right.
Speaker 2: If he's going like this, I have to kill the Oh sure, I got the right one.
Speaker 3: He miss, calling back like, I don't know, guys, this guy's pretty till.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can I use yourself.
Speaker 6: I think he's finally learning to read.
Speaker 3: He's painting and sniffing.
Speaker 2: Blow.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, he ain't done nothing yet.
Speaker 6: I'll report back.
Speaker 2: Although he has bought none other kid.
Speaker 3: Oh, she's got.
Speaker 6: Weird What is that?
Speaker 3: What is that called?
Speaker 1: There's like a time travel paradox where it's like, if you go back and kill Hitler, that also kills the timeline that created you. So if you go back and kill Hitler, then you don't exist, which means you don't have the ability to go back and kill him. And then that loop basically is this endless cycle of you know, it's a paradox because it can't that loop can't happen.
Speaker 3: You either exist and Hitler exists.
Speaker 1: On yourself to kill Hitler. Yeah, but the point is is you don't exist if you kill Hitler, right, So you couldn't have gone back to get him. And that's why time travel backwards is impossible, but time travel forwards is is?
Speaker 6: Oh good point, never thought of.
Speaker 1: It like that.
Speaker 2: Let me give you one more fact before we get done with what really matters here, because this is a staggering number. The turning force. Turning point, I should say, in World War Two, especially for the European campaign Germany, was the Battle of Stalingrad, named after Stalin. Obviously, he says, I'm not losing Stalingrad. So he took a chapter out of the Roman books, and he says to his troops, we're not going backwards. I don't care if there's one man left, he's got to stay there and fight, because we're not giving up Stalingrad. So he created a allegian of his troops whose only job was to watch for deserters and to kill them. Anybody who backed away, anybody who turned away, anybody who looked like they were going to throw up the white flag, they would be shot, same thing the Romans did, right, So they sat there and they waited, and it got cold, and the Germans were freezing to death, literally freezing to death. They were They were going to their their doctors and saying, please give me poison so I can kill myself. It's we're freezing to death here. How many people in this live in the state of Minnesota just to handle a million? Yeah, like three million, maybe something like that. Two million people died in the Battle of Stalingrad. I got two million people soldiers and civilians alike. Two million people in that one battle in World War two that basically was the turning point and led to the demise of the Nazi regime. Thank god. Two million people.
Speaker 1: Imagine that all the way. According to AI, around almost six million people live in Minnesota, ranking it as the twenty second most populous state in the US only five point eight million.
Speaker 2: I thought it was the neighborhood of three that.
Speaker 1: I would have guessed in the three ash range as well, five point eight.
Speaker 2: Oh, good job, everybody.
Speaker 1: Hey, try this. This is an interesting Midwest or Minnesota state fact. I don't know if I would have known this either, but I just saw it. Hang on a second, let me make sure this is correct. Yeah, all right, So twenty second most populous state in terms of size land size. Where do we rank in terms of area land area? Minnesota is the blank biggest state evan.
Speaker 2: Do you think we're big?
Speaker 1: I men, we're pretty big.
Speaker 6: Fifteenth, seventeenth, twelve.
Speaker 1: God Zachary twelve. Just keep guessing twelve. Minnesota's twelfth sauce. What's the biggest Texas?
Speaker 6: No, California, No biggest state?
Speaker 1: Yes, come on, huh, it's not even close, by the way, it's Alaska by a mile and a half, not even close. Yeah mile, yeah him, Martie, Yeah, Alaska, then Texas, California, Montana, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, which, by the way, We'll have a Vegas construction update later. Oh thank god, Colorado, Oregon, Wyoming, Michigan. And then twelfth is the great state of Minnesota. I would have guessed a little bit lower than that. I would have had it closer to twentieth, I think, But I guess not. What do I know, Marne. South Dakota's seventeenth, North Dakota's nineteenth, but the Dakota's been averaged to be about like, I don't know, like eighteenth, yes, whatever, yess not really. The news is next.
Speaker 12: Marnie Gelder is here. This is the Power trom Money Show on the fan from the one to eight hundred ASK Gary Traffic Center