Speaker 1: All right, you know what, Kev's got to do this because we got to ask the question, and what is the question?
Speaker 2: How many?
Speaker 3: How many draws? Is enough for a man to have? Or should a man have? How many draws?
Speaker 2: Or underwear?
Speaker 3: Is you like to say draws?
Speaker 4: I know where did that come from?
Speaker 2: Google? Wait?
Speaker 1: So we did hold on one second? So why do you ask this question how many draws? I was talking to my best friend and I don't even know how we got it. We talk about everything, bro.
Speaker 3: So we got to the topic of like I said, I'm running low on draws. I was like, I'm like, I'm down to my last pair. I like you, you know what I'm saying, Like I ain't need laundry in a minute. I was about to take a shower. I'm like, dog, I'm down to my last prayer. I don't have no more draws. She was like, your last pair. She kind of had that same reaction to you, but it was like hella negative, like what do you mean down in your last payer? You need more draws? How many draws you got? I'm like, I don't know how many draws I got. I'm like, I know it's not more than twenty, but I know it's not less than twelve, So like, somewhere between twenty and twelve that's my draws, that's how many. And she was like, twenty is okay. She was like, twelve is definitely not enough. He said, twelve is not enough. Drawd That's what I'm saying. But I mean, like I would do laundry within two weeks.
Speaker 2: How many weeks? Anna?
Speaker 1: Do you think that somebody should have backups on?
Speaker 2: And by the way, some people wear more than one a day, right, like I.
Speaker 5: Generate, and I'm thinking about if I go on a week vacation and I want at least two, maybe three pairs to be safe every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in case you need to change it, you don't have.
Speaker 1: Enough, so I guess. I guess I don't. What would you say is a good number?
Speaker 2: Then twenty one? Twenty more?
Speaker 1: Okay, one more than you said twelve. I have so many now, and I'm gonna tell you why I have so many, because I have different lengths, so I have I wear boxer breefs, and so now that I started wearing the shortcut shorts, you know, the four inches, who's daddy, who Daddy's I started doing that this year. I realized I couldn't wear the same underwear that I normally wear, which is whatever the normal box or brief underwear was. So I had to go and I had to get six inch four inch so.
Speaker 2: It's like no show socks.
Speaker 1: So it's like exactly, I actually smart though, I will tell you this. If you asked me me, like what is that I have the most of I would probably say, uh, probably golf shirts.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I probably know.
Speaker 1: I'd probably say I probably underwear I have because I don't throw my old underwear out and Chelsea thinks that's bad that I should just get rid of old under.
Speaker 4: Oh see, I go through it. But I buy my underwear.
Speaker 6: I mean I have fancy underwear or like you know, sexy underwear, but fancy underwears for like for like a vacation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like a special night like that.
Speaker 6: But my every day under was from Amazon, so I get five or six pairs for like a lot of dollars buy.
Speaker 4: I buy it all the.
Speaker 1: Time, the Amazon underwear and fancy underwear during the week at all.
Speaker 4: Actually today I am doing that.
Speaker 6: Very random is and I do laundry all the time, like I probably do laundry every day but I just I've been focused on kids laundry, not my own.
Speaker 4: And this morning I was like, fancy underwear day.
Speaker 2: I only throw away underwear.
Speaker 1: It's the elastic strap is like not keeping it up anymore, or if there's holes in it, and then I get rid of.
Speaker 6: Can I tell you why I have been having to throw away my underwear like mad lately? My dog Bo will get into my hamper and he loves dirty underwear, and he finds it and just sits there.
Speaker 4: And licks and licks and in his mouth his holes.
Speaker 6: And also once I take it away from him, I'm like, well, I gotta throw this.
Speaker 4: I can't even wash it. It's so weird to me.
Speaker 2: Dirty he does.
Speaker 6: And by the way, that's not uncommon for I think especially doodles do.
Speaker 2: That Willett a doodle?
Speaker 4: It's so grow But they love underwear.
Speaker 2: Do they eat any of the other underwears?
Speaker 6: Like it's uh yeah, no one, No underwear is safe. But he especially loves mine. I think he knows because he knows where to.
Speaker 1: Get it, in the back or the front. Come on, all right, next door.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: What do you you always got a picture?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: By the way, did you take your test already. Uh, hold on, what underwear you got on today?
Speaker 2: What do you guys? What do you mean what underwear?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: What kind of underwear you got today?
Speaker 7: Do you have?
Speaker 2: Like do you have a fancy underwear on her? Or what do you go? Fellow?
Speaker 4: Okay, you pulled that down.
Speaker 2: Can't find my favorite underwear?
Speaker 3: I need to see Yeah, good Fellas, good Fellas, I just get him from Target.
Speaker 2: But no, I'm about to go on Amazon. I'm on there right now. They got some deals. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I also throw my underwear away when it gets only wear boxer breefs.
Speaker 4: So if they get loose at the leg part, oh, it's time to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like that. What's up? Helene hoop Shorts.
Speaker 7: Hi, good morning.
Speaker 2: I was calling in to let have know that I have eighty pairs of.
Speaker 4: Under Oh wow, you need to sort it through that I do?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 8: I sell ones from high school and I'm well into my almost late twenties.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you have high school underwear still, I do. That's like that's like you know, still having like your high school letterman's jacket or I don't know, it's the underwear that you were wearing when you went to homecoming or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Uh, that's pretty wild. Wow. Are they like lucky d Like? Is that why you do it?
Speaker 1: You know what I disconnected from because that's like I felt weird talking about high school girls underwear?
Speaker 2: Get it? What's up, Jennifer High.
Speaker 7: Hey, good morning guys. First off, this is my first time on since Anna's been on.
Speaker 5: So what up till?
Speaker 7: And Okay, my fiance has over one hundred pair of freaking boxers really and it's annoying. Yes, collect them. It's a brand. Yes, let me tell you what's annoying. So the brand is called Swag and they have like character ones. They have like different prints with like you know, Christmas print, any like literally anything, and they're all categorized by like holidays and characters.
Speaker 2: It's so funny.
Speaker 1: It's funny because I don't wear that brand, but I have some uh Tommy John underwear, and I have Christmas underwear, and I have Hanukkah underwear, and I find myself sometimes going, can I wear Christmas underwear when it's like October?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: They have hot underwear?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Christmas in July exactly. By the way, are those aren't the underwear. There's there's that underwear brand that like cups your balls.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, those arendible.
Speaker 3: Snug though stands underwear and they're like they're like a hammock.
Speaker 7: Literally.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's part of the name.
Speaker 3: It's like all Hammackers is incredible.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: What's up? How you doing, Drew?
Speaker 5: What's happening? Good morning guys, Good morningybody.
Speaker 2: How many underwear do you?
Speaker 1: Is it underwears or like, is it plural its singular?
Speaker 5: I think underwear would be the plural of it.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the underwears or.
Speaker 5: Draw at the at the very least, at the very least twenty pair.
Speaker 2: All right, and that's the very.
Speaker 5: And they can't be uh, they can't be like like the Target brand, right, you gotta have some quality quality box of brief.
Speaker 2: Absolutely as the.
Speaker 5: Africa p SD something like that, like v hugs the leg you know, nine inch in seem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guys with the big ones.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 5: Also also keV uh When starting a new relationship, I've always thrown away all of mine and I just casually mentioned it to to, you know, the other party, to see if she'll do it too, because I don't want to be pulling some panties to the side. They've already been pulled right.
Speaker 4: Some other some other guy.
Speaker 2: What does that? What is that?
Speaker 1: One song from Kidding put put to this side?
Speaker 2: Brown? There you go.
Speaker 1: You gotta yet you got to stay right to get rid. And I had no idea. Lorenzo, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Lorenzo?
Speaker 9: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 2: Guys? First time? Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 9: So? I got a weird question. I'd like to know where the holes come from in our.
Speaker 2: Underwear, Moss.
Speaker 4: I don't know, excessive washing.
Speaker 9: All of a sudden, you got holes in your underwear. And it's not like you know, you're digging through them or anything, but where I.
Speaker 6: Feel like they're thins. You put them in the mashing machine and dryer all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I or others.
Speaker 4: You just want us to say your penis is just so big, or blowing gas at the scene.
Speaker 1: Or sometimes the underwear sometimes the underwear holes come in the butthole.
Speaker 9: So I didn't mean.
Speaker 1: I think it's I think it's excessive farting. It's the gas, the wearing terror of the gas.
Speaker 4: Rather taking my answer now.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Uh, what's up? Let me see here, Brianna, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Brianna.
Speaker 8: Hi, So my husband and we actually get our underwear from and it's like matching underwear. So we'll be like, oh, do we want to match today's date night, Let's let's wear you guys.
Speaker 2: Wear matching underwear. That might be the weirdest thing.
Speaker 6: I'm all of her cutesy stuff that I am.
Speaker 2: I think it's weird like.
Speaker 8: You because there's themes. So we match our underwear with our date.
Speaker 1: And I'm ordering it from a website called fundy undies. Is that what you said?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 7: I like you keep going bosses underwear.
Speaker 5: Ever though I don't know.
Speaker 1: To me, it's kind of weird. Samantha, what's up, Samantha?
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 8: Good morning? Good morning.
Speaker 10: First of all, I will say shout out to Bambas they have the best underwear.
Speaker 7: But I'm with Shannon.
Speaker 10: My dogs love my underwear and they are not doodles. I was on a Zoom meeting one time with like two hundred and fifty people, and my dog literally tamed in with a pair of my underwear and its mouth.
Speaker 6: Can I tell you something that happens all the time, just when I have people over all the time.
Speaker 4: It is so embarrassing, So I feel your pain.
Speaker 1: Hey, quick question, bambas do they do what they do with socks? Doesn't bambas like you return us with bad parent? Do they do that with underwear too?
Speaker 4: Yes, we do bamba socks.
Speaker 1: You know how that works? You return a pair, they give you another one, first.
Speaker 4: Pair, no questions to sort through the pa.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's some probably I don't know person there doing it. But remember your underwear is being made by little kids in some far, far away land that's in a like a little think about that.
Speaker 2: Do you ever think about that at all? No? I don't think about it. Now made in the USA underwear.
Speaker 1: Let's make otherwise some kid in Indonesia is making your underwear and feeling your underwear