Speaker 1: Just a second date update module in the morning.
Speaker 2: Why are you not getting a call back after you went on a date. We're going to find out what is going on? Why is Bill getting ghosted?
Speaker 1: Bill? What did you guys do on your date?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning. What's going on, buddy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we met at a gym, took her to dinner.
Speaker 1: Why is your back to my house?
Speaker 4: I mean super nice?
Speaker 1: He got her back to your house. You got her back to your house.
Speaker 2: And you know when I always say this, when you can get them to come back to your house and hang out with you, and how you guys would just hung out or did you guys have fun or weld you?
Speaker 4: I mean we you know, yeah, we hung out. I mean, I you know, I had a couple of chores to do and stuff, but I mean it's like things I had to take there.
Speaker 2: So she would So the day went so well that she just said, hey, you want to hang out some more?
Speaker 1: And then you guys ended up doing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we just again it's super casual. She's chill and okay, like, hey, you know went back to my house.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you this question. Have you been trying to call her? Text? How have you been trying to communicate with her?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's been it's been a week, and so that's why I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: Get your help.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna find out what's going on. Jackie is on the phone with us right now. Bill, say hi to Jackie. Hey Jackie, Hello Jackie. Have you noticed that Bill's been trying to talk to you? Have you been getting his calls and texts?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: And have you been just busy? Is that what's going on?
Speaker 3: No? Okay, there's nowhere to go, nothing to do, nothing to say.
Speaker 1: Okay, come on, okay, Now what happened? Why does he make it seem so nice and a man pleasant? Everything?
Speaker 3: Well, he won the lottery that night. It was a very nice dinner. I will give him that. It was very nice, and he invited me back to his house. I thought, okay, you know, we're having a nice time. I'd belage to continue chatting. And I walked in and his house looked like a hurricane had gone through.
Speaker 1: Okay, and his.
Speaker 3: Idea of a fun evening was to ask me to clean his apartment.
Speaker 1: Wait, come on, he asked you to clean his apartment?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. So I realized that I wasn't on a date. It was a job interview.
Speaker 1: Wait what like, what were you doing? Did what did he ask you to do? Specifically?
Speaker 3: Do you know what guy's single guy's homes look like?
Speaker 5: I do?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, if you have that visual, then you know there was nothing that had been done. So I realized that it was now a charity case. I felt sorry for him. I figured, well, you know, I'll be the nice one here. I'll clean it up and then I'm getting out of here and I never want to see him again because this is ridiculous. I mean it was. It was rude, it was, it was obnoxious. It was did.
Speaker 1: You did you comment? Did you comment on it at all?
Speaker 6: Like when you walked in, did you make any quick joke or remark to acknowledge like what you were experiencing.
Speaker 3: I really tried not to, but it was hard. I think I said, wow, you know, how long have you lived here?
Speaker 6: And after that is that when he brought it up, well like maybe you need to clean it then?
Speaker 1: Like was he that kind of well?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 3: It was. It was there was an assumption in place that you know, and he was making big jokes about how fun it would be, and he sat on his butt, and you know, and and it's like and as I said, all I wanted to do was I realized that, you know, he needed some help, and I wasn't going to sit in that house the way it was. I had to. I was either get out of it or land him at hand.
Speaker 1: Bill, explain yourself. Okay.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'd love to explain myself. Okay.
Speaker 4: So she came over and yeah, she made a comment. I was like, I was kind of embarrassed. I was like, you know, I started picking things up. She's like, oh, let me help you. And I was like, oh cool, So you know, no you offered to help.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: You weren't like be grudging about it, like, oh yeah, I don't mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me actually let him explain, let him explain.
Speaker 4: You were so you were so held in on making that place look perfect for you to sit in it that I didn't think you minded. I we kind of made a game out of it.
Speaker 3: Was fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So she she herself, so you you mean, I said, hey, you know, do you mind, and she's like, no, I don't mind, you know, And then oh so you did kind of ask Okay, we're getting two very different stories. But were you were you telling her to clean stuff up or were you or was she just getting up and doing it.
Speaker 1: I didn't tell her to do anything.
Speaker 4: I made the assumption that, look, if you want to clean, here's the stuff to clean it.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, so real quick, real quick. The way it went, well, let me let me I want to ask this to to Bill, and then I'll ask you the.
Speaker 1: Same question too.
Speaker 2: So when she came over, she was the one that made a big deal about how bad the house looked or how messy it was. And then who was the first person to say, let's start cleaning?
Speaker 1: I said to her.
Speaker 4: She she kind of made a little bit of a stink intended. I said to her, look, you know, if you don't you know, if you want to do something about it, I'm not going to stop you. And she started cleaning. I was like, cool, all right, great, I don't know, I just met her. Maybe she's, you know, the knat freak. I'm not.
Speaker 1: I didn't think it was a big deal.
Speaker 2: Because well, but here's the here's the thing though, that I think is interesting and I'm and I don't want to initially just say, Bill, you know, forced you into cleaning his place or or did this if you didn't want to do it, why did you do it?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Why why not just be like back off and just go all right, well, you know, I'm gonna go home or whatever.
Speaker 7: Well, I I thought getting the food out of the sink and the dirty dishes was just a nice thing to help. I said, oh, listen, really, just help you clean up the kitchen. And that's all I did is.
Speaker 3: I said, let me just help you clean up the kitchen. And that's and I said, let me help you clean up the kitchen, and all of a sudden he just sat and expected it to get done. And at that point, at that point, it was like, as I said, I felt it was a charity case. And I figured, I'm going to help this guy out, and then I'm leaving because he clearly can't manage on his own, and I don't want to have anything else to.
Speaker 4: Do with him.
Speaker 3: But this is no way for a human being to live, So out of the goodness of my heart, I said, you know what, he needs some help.
Speaker 7: But the fact that he did nothing to help.
Speaker 3: Do his own cleanup with annoying. So I did a little bit and then I got.
Speaker 1: The hell out of there.
Speaker 8: All think that Bill is in the right, But I also think that women, myself included, we need to get better. Like Mojo said, at just saying how you feel like, oh, you want me to clean? No, what do you think this is? Because it's almost enabling his behavior?
Speaker 1: Rhonda, what'd you want to say?
Speaker 3: She is definitely wrong. Why even invite somebody to your house? And you know it was a.
Speaker 2: Nasty Wait, so who's in the wrong. He's in the wrong for what he did.
Speaker 3: He's in the wrong.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he couldn't even even invited her at the house and in that type of thing.
Speaker 2: But Ronda, he says that that's how he lives. That was not that bad that it was it was that bad to her.
Speaker 3: I mean, I how he lived when he was at his mother's house.
Speaker 2: But I sometimes some people think that place is a train wreck, and it's really not that much of a train wreck. He just got stuff laying around. I mean, he's got dishes in his dish or sink. I guarantee there's people listening right now that have dishes in there, saying, Kenny, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Hey, I just want to say, build this an opportunity here that could have been like a four play opportunity.
Speaker 1: He could have got her in an out you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, go dress up, get your house clean, and then have some song.
Speaker 2: He needed to be a little bit more gentle. Hey, question for you, Kenny, when you have a date over for the very first time, do you make sure that it's really spotless?
Speaker 5: So I'm married now, but yeah, when I was single, I was always make sure my house was spotless.
Speaker 1: It was the only time over.
Speaker 2: That was the only time that I actually had cleaned my place was if I was going to have a date.
Speaker 1: Paris, what's happening? What's up you guys? Nothing much? What's going on? You got into comments? I'm just saying I can see why Bill is single. It sounds like a scumbag.
Speaker 8: Okay, Why why would you invite a female over to your house knowing it looks like that?
Speaker 1: Bill? Any explanation to that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that's who I am. I'm not going to try to put her front and be somebody I'm not.
Speaker 3: That's the way my house looks.
Speaker 1: You love me for me, all right? I don't know, bro, not just that that doesn't look right. Jordan, what's up? Second date up tape?
Speaker 5: I don't really who's telling the truth or who's not. But he kind of lost me when he's hated her.
Speaker 2: Handing her a rag and you know, a little soap in a bucket, it's probably not a good idea.
Speaker 1: What's up, John, How you doing so?
Speaker 7: I'm doing good, guys, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Hey, she definitely sounds older. She might not be. She sounds older, at least older than him, so.
Speaker 3: She's probably not looking to try to.
Speaker 8: Take care of somebody on a first date, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 5: And then if.
Speaker 8: Your apartment was that dirty.
Speaker 3: Why would you even think about taking a female back to your apartment?
Speaker 1: I mean, I know I don't use that word, but yeah, it's it's silly.
Speaker 2: I gotta be honest with you. I will say this. I don't think that either one of these guys. I don't like they're a match and has nothing to do with their voices. It has everything to do with the fact that from the get go, I don't know where the fun part of this date was, Like, I don't think that there was any fund West.
Speaker 1: What's up? Well, what's up, good buddy? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Not much? I was just saying, they're honestly.
Speaker 1: Both just you know what. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I mean you should have claimed the house, but I mean she is just I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, it would be tough. Yeah, I get it, all right, James, what's up? And she could come to my house and clean, but I'll.
Speaker 8: Pay her.
Speaker 1: Jackie? Uh what do you? By the way, Jackie, what do you do for a living? If you don't mind me asking sales?
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is and is your place clean? Like if I went to your place right now, would your place be like spotless?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: And it's been a week Bill, just the way she says it, it's just that floor.
Speaker 1: It's been a week, Bell, Is your place still clean?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: How fast did it get messy?
Speaker 4: I mean it's just me so, you know, maybe two three days. But I just you know, I never caught up on what you did. But you know, I was going to say, I didn't want to sound crass, but I thought it was kind of hot when she was doing it.
Speaker 1: So, oh no, I gotta said that night. I would have helped things a little bit.
Speaker 3: Maybe.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you guys for being on second date updowns. This is the whole of the dirty on the thirty back throw Down, second date update, and more the Roses. This is Mojo in the Morning, Zane, what's going on is Mojo in the morning. Hey, good morning morning.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to say that they sound like they've been married and this is just a usual night for them in their vickery over who's going to do the dishes and clean the kitchen.
Speaker 1: It's true, isn't it