Speaker 1: And vaunt. Let's stir the pot. What do you got man by age twenty?
Speaker 2: If you didn't learn how to swim, you got to grow up stop being childish.
Speaker 1: And I'm looking at you, Bailey J.
Speaker 3: What if you don't have the opportunity when you're a kid to learn.
Speaker 2: You tell me you never went to a local swimming pool to go learn to swim.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 3: No, you can't just go to a local swimming pool and just learn how to swim, right, So, like I show up, look at the water, and it speaks to me.
Speaker 1: I think it's almost just that easy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, jumps in and immediately knows how to paddle.
Speaker 4: No, you have to be taught how to swim.
Speaker 3: And I took swimming lessons and then when it got to the like unit or level or whatever where you had to put your head under, I was too scared, and all the teachers were like.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's okay, you don't have to.
Speaker 1: I think it's very immature.
Speaker 2: I think it's a red flag if you don't know how to swim by age like twenty.
Speaker 4: Well, what if you don't have the opportunity.
Speaker 2: To then go go to take well take swimming classes as an adult, then I plan to someday.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people I know that probably if they thrown into an ocean right now, they died because they didn't learn how to swim. I learned how to swim I was nine. Well you got to learn that stuff early. Olive Falon's daughter, she's what five six? She knows how to swim.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's because they take her to swimming lessons. I took swimming lessons.
Speaker 1: Fine, how did you fail at swimming lessons?
Speaker 3: I didn't want to put my head under and they said, okay, that's fine, and then I so I just kind of dropped out.
Speaker 5: What so then, yeah, they don't pass you if you refuse.
Speaker 2: To do that.
Speaker 5: My nephew will not put his head underwater.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and so he's like failed multiple classes now, right.
Speaker 3: And my sister like a year later taught me how to put my head under the water. And then after that, I was eight billion years older than everyone else who was in the class that I should have was with a.
Speaker 1: Bunch of six year old Yeah, she's got her water wings or goggles in her d clip and I don't want.
Speaker 4: To do that because that's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's such a basic thing.
Speaker 2: What somebody says, let's go to the water park one day, Let's go to Alley Fair, Bailey, see, let's go on this wood ride on the log flume.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they actually call it there.
Speaker 3: I think you can say, oh, it seems like such a basic thing. But if you don't know how to swim, yeah, it's hard.
Speaker 5: I think it's a basic thing.
Speaker 6: And also I am curious if you've ever been to a water park and gone in like the wave pool.
Speaker 3: I've stood in it, like if I like shallow, and yeah, if I got in.
Speaker 1: Touch I it doesn't go past Bailey's anging.
Speaker 3: If you can't terrify terrifying, No, it is terrifying, and somebody detect in You didn't have a swim unit in fay Ed.
Speaker 4: We didn't have a pool.
Speaker 5: Oh we didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't either, but I learned because I went to the YMCA, like after school program.
Speaker 1: I learned in boy Scouts.
Speaker 3: Well, I had an after school program too, and we didn't have a swimming lesson in after school.
Speaker 1: Program summer camp. He never went summer camp.
Speaker 3: I did well, not summer camp, but like I went to like community education, but then I took like soccer and like cooking and didn't take swimming. Swimming's like riding a bike. I feel like, no, it's not. It's way harder than riding.
Speaker 2: It's something fun that I feel like you should have done often as a kid, and so it should be very basic. You don't have to know how to dive, Like I'm not an equestrian diver. I don't have to dive at all.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I love to swim, but I also grew up with a pool, so our parents had some swim lessons as soon as we were like old enough to be in them, because obviously for safety purposes we.
Speaker 1: Have we had a pool too, We had a dirty above ground four foot Yeah. What do you do in the summer whenever?
Speaker 4: Like, do you go swimming in the lakes? Bailey? I stand in them if I want to.
Speaker 6: You've gotten in like floaties though in the last float ease.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been in float ees so I don't drown.
Speaker 3: But like, so you say, okay, oh, Fallon's daughter, all of she's five, she knows how to swim. Yeah, that's because Fallon takes her to swimming lessons, And you're blaming Mamranda. I'm not blaming Mam Miranda, but like once I was not in swimming lessons anymore. She could have taken me back and been like, no, we're gonna teach you how to swim, but instead it was like, oh.
Speaker 4: Well, so much for that.
Speaker 2: A lot of people text in five two one saying, uh, yeah, how do you live in Minnesota and not know how to swim? Somebody else said saying woodter like wooter is killing me? Yes, w O d e r say water wooter? No wooter water w O O d e r h. Somebody thinks that I should take teach you how to swim.
Speaker 5: No, No, I don't know how to teach.
Speaker 2: Somebody to swim, though, I just it just happened.
Speaker 3: A part of it, too, is that one I'm terrified, so like if I if my head fell underwater and I got it in my mouth like a c and then I wouldn't want to do it anymore.
Speaker 1: No, there is some there is some validity to that, because I think that's one of the things we when we first learned we sat. We would cling to the side of the pool, face the wall and put our head underwater and then learn to turn your head to the side and breathe. Yeah, go underwater and blow it out.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the first few times you do it is like it's it's not good.
Speaker 4: No, it's terrifying.
Speaker 1: It's okay, you know what. I would say, probably maybe one in one hundred people don't know how to swim. Right, There's somebody who texted and said their dad seventy five years old, never learned how to swim. Red flag a.
Speaker 3: Red flag, never date her dad, get the opportunity her dad. I just think if I got dropped in the middle of the ocean right now, you know what, I'll either figure it out or I lived a good life and I'll drown.
Speaker 1: Why you would drown, yeah, yeah, because you would struggle and panic.
Speaker 4: Right, because you can't just figure right out.
Speaker 3: Like you would probably drown too if you were dropped.
Speaker 1: Let me, it's easy to learn to swim, but it's difficult to learn to swim.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I can swim, I don't swim well, yeah, I can't swim straight. I was going to be in a mini triathlon one time I had to swim four hundred yards. Could not do it.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to float either. Somebody else takes float. I don't know how to do that, like float on my back.
Speaker 4: I know how to do that.
Speaker 2: Another text says, what if you I lost something? Oh well, what if I can't swim cause of asthma? I mean I can float and kick around for twenty minutes, but if someone's going down, I'm useless.
Speaker 1: I have asthma. I have a shirt that says asthma and can swim. That's a joke.
Speaker 3: Have handful of people saying I don't know how to swim either, so maybe I should take everyone learns how to swim with Yes.
Speaker 1: We're doing that twenty six. Good dude, you should all go down to foss or Lifetime or somewhere like that and take a bunch of ten fifteen people that don't have to swim and take swimming lessons. That'd be a good bit.
Speaker 2: Is it a questrian dive or not a thing? People make amy because I said that I said I'm not because I said I I don't know how to dive. I'm not in the Questrian divers.
Speaker 1: When I said.
Speaker 2: That, like he's diving, and I thought I was killing it because nobody corrected me until the text messages started coming in.
Speaker 5: I don't think that you said a question. When you said that question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mostar's the pot grow up. I not grow It's just a red.
Speaker 2: Flag if you don't know how to swim past the age of twenty, I don't have to know how to swim until you don't have.
Speaker 1: To do anything. You're an adult woman. You'd make your own choices period. But if we take you to the lake and throw you in, you're on your own Brian show.