Speaker 1: Catch every tournament, upset and every highlight with cafe and at hop House showing justin guard meat sauce, Max Parker and Halvey for a bracket batch, bracket Bash watch parties.
Speaker 2: I don't March nineteenth and twentieth.
Speaker 1: You can catch college hoops and the big screens and prizes that are flowing all day.
Speaker 2: I love it. What Shoop was the teacher from Summer School. He was played by Mark Harnold that everybody knows him. He was the hottest guy in the world. Yeah, he was the sexiest man. A line according to.
Speaker 3: You're not going to be there because you're you would rather watch the basketball.
Speaker 4: You can't watch basketball with other people. I get too carried away by my love for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. By the way, don't forget to submit your bracket today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm going to submit my bracket today and I have right now.
Speaker 2: I want to.
Speaker 4: I hate to give this away.
Speaker 2: Is there a bracket yet? Sure?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, except it is blank. But just guess what it says on this card.
Speaker 4: I'm going with Southern Arkansas State. Southern Arkansas State. I can't say it. He Arkansas, Arkansas and yeah, right, Arkansas to make the final four.
Speaker 2: Brilliant Arkansas is great.
Speaker 4: Hey, real quick before we get right back to sports, real quick, Zacho and Sasso. This is going to appeal to both of you.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 4: Here's from the Star Tribunes Zoe Jackson.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 4: Am I the only one whose algorithm is serving them all sorts of diet coke recipes? I got a little lost in the Minneapoli Skyway in search of a new seasonal beverage at SK Coffee. It's called are you ready sauce the fridge cigarette? Oh lucky, It's a diet coke espresso, peel and se lo and orange. It was delicious. It's called a fridge cigarette. Your thoughts.
Speaker 3: That sounds amazing. I would definitely try that just because of the name of it. The name of it, yes, yeah, And then I think back in the day, excuse me, I'm getting by the way, I'm ninety nine percent sure. Corey's guy Colin Morricawa just Withdrew from the tournament.
Speaker 2: Oh he tweaked his back, Yeah he's drop. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think back in the day, people would put their their their darts in a refrigerator to keep them cool, because the thought was then the tobacco would burn longer.
Speaker 4: That's weird.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so that's where the term comes from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never heard that term before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they would because then the yeah, it would, the flavor town would last longer.
Speaker 2: God, cigarettes, Well, I love cigarettes. I would have one right now.
Speaker 4: I know you would you be smoking right now? Yeah, and you'd say fire me if you got. I gotta have to sweep one.
Speaker 2: I got. I gotta have the sweet release of flavor Town. This is the only thing to kid me alive. Yeah, they were talking. I got leave it to chain smokers to completely like life, hack science and be like my Virginia. Slims need to be cooler, have tobacco burn. My buddies wouldn't put them in the fridge. She loved the long darts.
Speaker 4: The only thing slim about Virginia is her cigarettes.
Speaker 2: Pull your hands up. My bunny's mom would hot. You're the one that's seen her does smoke?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well then yeah, because man, does she only smoke when she's dranking?
Speaker 2: I think no, she smoked all the time. She was great. What do you think the most number of cigarettes you ever smoked in one day was? Oh God, please don't lie. How many air in a pack? Twenty?
Speaker 3: I know you're the expert of the expert, and that was a test you all failed. How many in a carton? I think, well, two hundred. I think it's ten packs per a carton, so two hundreds cigarettes I would bet I had in one day. I bet north of forty helly?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, hell yeah, yeah, I got oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Back well, back in my day, they were like to eighty a pass.
Speaker 4: Not I don't think any of us is discussing the cost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, Zach asked, how do you afford it? Back then they were like two seven.
Speaker 4: I was still reeling for me smoking.
Speaker 2: I bet I had north of forty one day. Yeah, that's all. And you were drinking, drinking as well, drinking and smoking no change, chain smoking, doing what.
Speaker 4: I don't know, dude, how did you have that time with all the eating you were doing.
Speaker 2: At the same time?
Speaker 6: Okay, I just did some white Bear math just for everybody out there, just for a qualification. If you slept eight hours that day and yet you're up awake for sixteen hours, yes, sir, like legit awake sixteen hours. The second you woke up, you were smoking two and a half cigarettes an hour.
Speaker 2: Oh I bet, yeah, Oh yeah, I bet I had for forty ones? Yeah? Yeah. What's the standard length for a for one cigarette? How much time does it take you to smoke one?
Speaker 3: Well, it depends if you just kind of like this, I don't know, a couple of minutes.
Speaker 2: But if you're my god, you know, if you did, you forget how to breathe.
Speaker 1: Well, it's take me back from the smoking days. I've never smoked a cigarette. What does it feel like?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, once you get into it, like your lungs get kind of used to it, it's ten out of ten. You love Europe, Doc, everybody's everybody's here, everybody at the airport. Yeah, if I had one now, I would probably cough for an hour and a half.
Speaker 2: See as a non smoker, the difference in those two scenarios were so subtle. You were like if you're just you know, or if you're like yeah, like I know, I.
Speaker 6: Wonder is going faster?
Speaker 2: Understand what the difference?
Speaker 7: One?
Speaker 4: I do want to say this as well, going back to the Tommy conversation, just for reference, There's zero chance I'm gonna have a cigarette in my mouth either.
Speaker 8: But if you did, when you go brilliant, which which one you're talking about doesn't make this saucer make you sick and dizzy like like chewing tobacco does the first few times you do it.
Speaker 2: I mean if I had one now, oh yeah, I'd get sick. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the same thing if I if I had a dip, which I used to absolutely lost.
Speaker 2: Have you never done I've never done that. Has anybody done dip?
Speaker 1: Don't ever know? I'm not chewing tobacco. Oh yeah, I've never a cigarette.
Speaker 3: It's more addictive than cigarettes because you can do dip anywhere.
Speaker 2: You could do it right now. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It just I never ever even thought of doing. I don't know how I missed.
Speaker 2: That's fascinating. Really, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Hanging with your Indiana, Yeah, well they did you.
Speaker 4: Know I had, so I guess I wow?
Speaker 9: Secondhand, careful second.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's it's not a super hot look, but I've I grew up with some girls that would dip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen it. Yeah, it's not for me, but it was very off put.
Speaker 2: It texted me, I feel like this conversation is only for me. Well exactly, Let's go all the way back to the beginning of the conversation. What about diet coke with espresso. I've never had espresso. I don't think what is it? Charged coffee?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's like the little shot of coffee that tastes like coffee.
Speaker 2: Sure, so coffee flavored diamond.
Speaker 1: But I'm pretty particular about Dike. I didn't like it when they tried that spun of thing. Keep my keep your cherries out of my diet coke.
Speaker 2: Please have said that you're not a big fan of cherries.
Speaker 1: No, so I just like the straight up, straight from the you like it, straight trap diet coke. Going back to when we were brought up cigarettes, Nicole and the YouTube chat said that sauce hasn't smiled like that.
Speaker 2: Sense Louis was born serious love just daydreaming about cigarettes loved him. Success or you can have it.
Speaker 3: Is like if you're making like like if you were doing a power point today at work, but you could like also quickly take a slow drag a cigarette. Don Draper would have no swag if he was not able to smoke cigarette max.
Speaker 2: If you were like, hey, our quarterly numbers are looking real good.
Speaker 3: Promotion that means happy hour, and then you just asked it on the tray a few times and then lit another one.
Speaker 2: God, and everybody knows is going I want to be that that guy wails place. I love Parker Foxes And they basically be like those little cigarette garbage things in the Yeah, it's was like, yeah, Chris was like, do you mean an ash tray? Called it like a cigarette and garbage like, but think about that, we had ash trays in every car. Every single car had everywhere smoking section.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a room gross there that they've converted now that there was a like cigarette cigars cigarette smoking room at the AX and the place is built in two thousand, but it feels like all this smoking stuff was back in like the eighties, but it really was still relatively recent.
Speaker 2: Right when me and you were kids.
Speaker 3: Echo, there was you know, the fake choice of smoking and non smoking sections, because there was if you're smoking in the place, of course, the whole.
Speaker 2: Thing is a smoking smarks.
Speaker 1: Those windows with the wide open wall, you know, walkways on either side really help.
Speaker 2: And again, you know, my mom used to smoke. We would go to restaurants and like the wait list for the smoking section would be like forty five minutes and there would be no weight for the non smoking and she'd be like, well, let's let's this as well. Why are we waiting? Can't we just eat and you can smoke on the way home.
Speaker 6: Honest question again from a non smoker. Sauce, Yes, sir, when do the cravings hit again? So you're immediate, Like your mom couldn't sit there for an hour eating dinner with the family.
Speaker 2: There were plenty of times where she chose to wait because the smoking section had a longer list. But you would be like, let's wait.
Speaker 6: So you get done, you get done smoking your cigarette. Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: A high school friend of mine once brilliantly said, why am I thinking about my next cigarette when I'm having this?
Speaker 2: And it was brilliant and he was correct, you would.
Speaker 3: It's because it's all you just couldn't when I quit, and it was tough. It was really tough to quit. Don't ever start p s A. Don't do it mostly for a gag. Don't ever smoke. It's terrible, but it's sweet. Two things can be true. Yeah, thank you, Max, so, But like it would can assume your life.
Speaker 2: Well, it's all you think about. You'd go out in the cold and have a cigarette stink. Oh yeah, oh yeah, your car, your car.
Speaker 3: That's what a lot of people that try to quit say is.
Speaker 2: It's it's hard to fill that time.
Speaker 3: As all of a sudden, you have way more time than you're used to having because it takes up so much of your time.
Speaker 1: Right, But I want to propose the Corey Cove mom problem.
Speaker 2: It's a sauce here.
Speaker 1: You go to a Perkins, You're going to eat, you're hungry, Yeah, and you can sit in the smoke You're back in your smoking days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can sit in the smoking section.
Speaker 1: You get away forty five minutes, or you can go to the non smoking section.
Speaker 2: What do you do you also hate waiting? Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, we would probably go to the non smoking eat and then immediately go outside and showing about four darts.
Speaker 2: Oh got it. We could smoke so many darts everywhere. We did a really good point. That is like a Sophie's choice for sauce. Do I wait to smoke? Or can I eat immediately? Why do I want more smoke? Not wait? Right? So you go get your table in the non smoking session, you order, you go smoke a long dart. While you're waiting for your dart, you run back into time.
Speaker 10: It out Rice eat your eggs over my hammi, smoking darts on the way back to the house we were we had it all.
Speaker 3: Then they became forty dollars a pack. Oh yeah, that's why you stopped.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say though, that's the thing that I have no idea, if I'm being real for a minute, how you could ever stop drinking in this country if you had an alcohol problem, because you are constantly berated with how cool is it to drink?
Speaker 2: You know, at least with alcohol.
Speaker 4: With cigarettes, they you know, you couldn't advertise on television anymore. They raise the price to where you could barely get to it. If you have a problem with alcohol, how do you ever stop? How could you ever? You sit at a restaurant and everything on the menu is how great this drink is.
Speaker 2: That's a good point, because again, I would I would argue as great as a job of a job the tobacco industry did in the twentieth century at promoting how quote cool smoking was? Right? It's you know Joe Camerl cartoons soldiers, right, it was. It was you're you're only cool if you smoke. They did that for I don't know, they do seventy five years and they did it really really, really really well. I would argue in Max and Zach's generation, I would think just the film industry, the TV industry, pop culture has made it the exact opposite. It's they've kind of yelled it's pretty uncool. Yeah, to smoke.
Speaker 3: They got berated with the exact opposite, with all the commercials of like how bad it is, how you know your friends and family are gonna disown you, and how you shouldn't do it and everything. We got berated with the exact opposite. And to your point, Hockey, Yeah, I mean, especially you're in Minnesota. All of adult social life, the drinking is at the center of it essentially.
Speaker 4: And I got to tell you it's different here. I don't know if it's well, I guess you're sort of in the same time zone, if you know what I mean. Ben, But in Indiana, Like again, I've said it many times as a joke. You guys start drinking so early here in your life. It's the most shocking thing ever to hear people say. Yeah, and seventh grade, I remember what. We're so close to Wisconsin, that's why it must be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it bleeds over. Yeah, Well, you know, look I don't have a lot of wishes and for the rest of my life whatever, Yeah, I'm free roll. One of my wishes for you, yeah, is for somebody to come up with a way for cigarettes to be healthy so you can just smoke. Hang on, let me do this right, so you can just chong lung darts the rest of your life.
Speaker 9: I just miss your chong and maybe my favorite phrase that you've had I've never heard, and darts she.
Speaker 2: Just gets skipped over. Yeah, it's wrong with cheese man man huff and darts. Well it's yeah, stick with chung is better.
Speaker 3: We would one hundred percent do that scenario where we would go in, we would sit down, get the table, we'd put our coats down, the one loser the group that's supposed to be we'd go out and chong a few darts, come back in order that chicken tender melt sandwich and perkins.
Speaker 2: You smoked before you ordered. Oh yeah, we have a problem. We're not smoking to do what what that must have smelled like you was too difficult.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm not doing that dumb maze again, the frain machine. Yeah, I'm not doing that. Even though you automatically would win I'm smoking darts.
Speaker 11: Man, you are something else. Have you ever done like a hookah? Like, I mean a couple of times? Yeah, that's not really my jam. No, no, no, you don't like the flavors, their power.
Speaker 4: And plus you gotta carry them around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not doing that. Has like a bagpipe, Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Doing that hard and chong a hooka outside.
Speaker 6: I don't know what I said.
Speaker 2: Because sounds like something on urban Dictionary. Yeah, this has been spoiling.
Speaker 7: I love.
Speaker 2: You can't roller skate in the buffalo herd and I can't. Yeah, I love the one non smoker loser sits at the table while we go on chong a lung dart, the one guy in the group that doesn't want lung cancer. Oh man, he's just gonna sit there and eat.
Speaker 1: And that was before smartphone, so it's not like you can just like pass them.
Speaker 2: He's just gonna sit there and just play tick tack toe by yourself on the back of the old kids man with Gloria. Gloria was so hard, you know, and she wanted to be out there chong just looking long out the window break. She's chonging through a hole in her neck. She's the stomach.
Speaker 10: You kids, way you're scaring it.
Speaker 2: Headlines is next. This is the Power to your morning show, the home of Kyler Murray watched twenty twenty six and the home of Chong and Long Duarts.
Speaker 4: You know, we haven't gone played this at all today, so I'll go and play it now.
Speaker 7: Well, Coast to coast is the horn sounds, He makes the shot, and the game is over. Rutgers gets to win seventy two sixty seven in the final and that makes it four for four today. The team that led at half time didn't win a single one of the four games today. The team trailing came back to win all four contest.
Speaker 4: Yeah they lost, yeap our guys bad yep?
Speaker 2: So what's next? Are they?
Speaker 6: They still do the nit bit?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know how that works. I mean, they have an overall losing record, they have a losing record in the Big Ten. I know they're a big name and they are a Power of five conference. I don't know if the n IT takes teams like Minnesota, Yeah, not sure. I don't know if they're done or not.
Speaker 6: But is it even a thing?
Speaker 2: Is n T still? I don't know. I know it's a thing.
Speaker 3: It's more gone the way of like the non CFP Bowl games, where I think a lot of.
Speaker 2: Teams opt out now these days. That's why I like, we don't want to be a part of it.
Speaker 6: Do you remember last year? Because I thought, why would you even want to play?
Speaker 2: Last year? Would? I don't think it was the n I t it was some other name. Remember Parker Fox was bummed because he thought the Gophers were going to that Vegas tournament. What's that called? Hawk?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: The KO Ball? I don't think it's sadge college college basketball playoff or something something like that. Either way, Parker's like, I would have liked to play in Vegas. Like, let's call it a basketball crown there it is. So there's a couple of other minor tournaments, but you know, who knows. I don't know if the Gophers will accept what the plan is there? Yeah, no idea, Corey, I know you got what really matter? Or No, let's the other one headlines that's it?
Speaker 4: Can I give you one? Because I think this is a fascinating What would you do?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 4: So I have this story about this dude who's just getting out of jail and the reason he's just getting out of jail is because he found a literal treasure. An Ohio treasure hunter who was sent to prison for refusing to tell authorities and investors where he stashed fifty million dollars worth of gold he discovered in an eighteen fifty seven shipwreck has been released from jail. Thomas Thompson terrible name now seventy three, was sent to prison in twenty fifteen after he refused to tell a federal judge, his own lawyers, and his investors where he hit a collection of gold, coins and bars he discovered on a shipwreck.
Speaker 2: Wait, why is that a crime? Yeah? I have a lot of questions. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The SS Central America, colloquially known as the Ship of Gold, wrecked in eighteen fifty seven during a hurricane while carrying over a dozen tons of gold found during the California Gold Rush.
Speaker 2: Keepers, losers, and juniors, Right, we give the kids some credit. Kid, give him some credit. He founded.
Speaker 4: Thompson initially discovered the wreck in nineteen eighty eight during an expedition funded by around one hundred and sixty investors, many from the Ohio area.
Speaker 2: There we go along with the wreck itself.
Speaker 4: Thompson allegedly found over one hundred million dollars worth of gold coins and bars, the location of which he never shared with his investors. The investors found a lawsuit against him.
Speaker 2: There's the problem. Now, there's the whole story, all right. So he owes other people money because they funded the expedition. Correct.
Speaker 4: They claim he sold fifty million dollars worth of gold without telling him.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Thompson claimed that the coins were turned over to a trust in Belize and that the fifty million dollars he made in the first sale went toward legal fees and bank loans, and claimed he did not know where the rest of the gold was. In addition to his prisonsons, Thompson was reportedly ordered to pay a fine of one thousand dollars for every day he was in prison, with an additional three million, three hundred and thirty five thousand dollars fine and two and fifty thousand dollars. But the thought is that he definitely knows where the gold is, and now that he's out, he's basically he can do what he wants to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he gave away ten years about just like when Danny Ocean gets out of prison and he's picked up by Rusty Ryan and tests. Yeah, Rusty, that's part of bread. The second they pull out of the parking lot from the prison, Terry Bennedict's guys are driving in a car right behind him. So sure this guy got out of prison. Yeah, he's going to be trailed every day of his life in case he goes a you know, rogue and finds that treasure somewhere. But by the way, the guy's an idiot. Let's say you find the ship. You have a whole bunch of investors, they pay for the expedition, and you go solo, which is strange to go solo. But let's say you go solo and you find it. This is like the ten percent rule with telling your wife how much you lost your one gambling. You can't take all of it for yourself. Yeah. Correct. Let's say you find one hundred million dollars in gold. Do the ten percent rule, pot get ten yourself, then say hey, I found ninety million in gold. Right, They'll never ask about it if you say I didn't find any But then you then you stash fifty or one hundred million, They're gonna go, where's all the gold, buddy? Yeah? What do you do with it? You just find some of it. It's like Mikey and Goonies Ben another reference. You'll understand. You got to put your marbles on the scale. You put a bag of gold coins and jewels in your pocket and call the rest today one hundred. This guy's an idiot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's just dumb. He's greeting and he's dumb.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the teacher's textbook theory. If you find the teacher's textbook, you don't get them all right every time?
Speaker 2: Oh you get like an eighty eight. Correct, you get a nice B plus you didn't have to study everybody.
Speaker 10: Whin.
Speaker 6: Let's flip this around though. If you're one of the investors, are you waiting? Are you waiting for him to get out of jail and trail him in the car, and like are you paying for that sort of Oh, I'm.
Speaker 2: Definitely finding a going You're still going to investigator? Oh yeah, I want to know where it is. I'm breaking some fingers, right you?
Speaker 6: How diabolical are you going to get cut?
Speaker 2: This is Good Fellas or casino this This guy is going to get tortured until he told me where that stash of gold is. Yeah, yeah, guy's an idiot. There you go. I was on his team too. And then then the rest of this story came out. Damn it. You wouldn't even tell his own lawyers. Well yeah, right, like I can't trust anybody, never truly trust another human being.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: I wonder what's face he had in that in that medium, I'm sure in prisons. Yeah, but if the lawyers like, all right, we to go forward and to really defend you and get the whole story. We got to know some of the stuff we don't have to tell the prosecutor. But as my defense attorney, I got to know. And you're and do you just have like a s eat and grin on your face and go no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, they're never going to tell only.
Speaker 6: Like, yeah you do, because your face is telling me you do.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know this. Guys. Got to do a map just for fun, yeah right, and then like you know, whatever, when you're when you're dead, just publicly, you know, release the map and let us all embrace for it. Yeah. That's a good point. It's more of a screenplay idea than that's reality. But still, goonies, six.
Speaker 4: Ten years in prison, man, I don't I don't care. They fifty million dollars ain't enough.
Speaker 2: Not worth it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, minimum security. You're not going You're not with a bunch of carderers and stuff like, Yeah, it's a dull daycare.
Speaker 2: Well again, do I get to watch Netflix and play cards for smokes? Oh? I bet you smoke all you want in prison? Yeah? Oh man, I'm thinking about long darts. You could chong there.
Speaker 4: They're gonna smell like boop because they had to be smuggled in somehow.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But if you got that nicotine fixed, you don't care.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you do, don't you?
Speaker 2: You don't, man? How good is that it? Or something? Macawe, macawe?
Speaker 4: Hey Ben, aren't you so happy that Aaron Aaron Jones is standing?
Speaker 2: I am. I'm so happy I'm back. So where'd you go? You're going back and coming back to you're not having a small news?
Speaker 11: Wow?
Speaker 2: Found that treasure quick man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's actually very surprising that he's back. I really thought that was like, all right, he's just gonna be a cap casualty and it kind of you know, there are there are a lot of things out there like well that that makes sense, right, there's some injury history there. He's a little older, he's making this munch of money, and we're under you know, we're over the cap all this other stuff, right, So logically it made sense why they would part ways with him. But I'm so happy that you know, everybody loves him. He's he's fantastic. You guys all know this. I mean, I don't have to over explain anything. He's a he's a delightful guy. And when he's healthy, he absolutely is. He's an asset on this offense. So glad to have him back, and I'm back as well.
Speaker 2: Thank you for honesty.
Speaker 3: But as you said, one of you said earlier, it might it probably wouldn't stop them if the right running back is there in the first round.
Speaker 6: I mean, well, we're all we're only talking about one running back. One Yeah, If that one running back, Jeremiah Love is there at eighteen and they then they take a swing at him, which I hope they do, yeah or yeah, that that doesn't stop I don't think, you know, bringing him back. And like we talked about earlier, if Harrison Smith all of a sudden decides tomorrow that he wants to go run it back for one more year, it doesn't change our draft strategy at all.
Speaker 5: Now it's time for lies, all right, Ben, You guys do a wellness and lifestyle stuff on TCL all the time, you guys, all the time.
Speaker 2: You guys talk about like spas and saunas and yoga. Yeah, there's a new trend in Portland, Oregon, Oregon called snake yoga, and it's exactly what it sounds like. You do yoga with snakes. There's snakes in the room. The class and the staff carefully handle the snakes. Most of them are pythons and Boa constrictors. Tommy is in no snake yokay, ros your thoughts. No, oh that's nice.
Speaker 6: No, sounds like sounds like a snake went into his other parts.
Speaker 2: Nice a snake in my boot? Do it?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: Little baby, old baby.
Speaker 3: He called me, just says, kind of sounds so insincere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, here we go.
Speaker 2: Oh he didn't start. A drunk guy in Florida has been arrested after religedly getting fifteen straight private dances at a gentleman's club, which costs about forty dollars apiece, and then he tried to skip out on the bill pass, which, by the way, brings me brings me full circle. Remember the other day we were talking about cash versus credit cards and like who pays cash at bars anymore? And like why would bars do this? And why would bars do that? A guy reached out to me and said, the reason why cash bars still exists is that some people will run up a huge tab and then essentially leave and then the credit card gets declined. So they that's why they say cash only. Yeah, it's because they don't want people to run up tabs and then get the card declined after they It's like, no, they they don't want them to skip out on the bill. So you want to drink, you gotta pay in cash. That makes a lot of sense because like, why would anybody want a cash bar in twenty twenty six? That's true if I'm not in the industry.
Speaker 3: Also protects from like big time fraud, like if you stole a credit card and that was like your bit you were going to go to a strip clubby ranger, it gets strip No, we know he's.
Speaker 2: Not against we know strip clubs. Why did he say that?
Speaker 6: Sounds like that guy needed blue shoe though.
Speaker 2: Fifteen straight fifteen straight private dances, fifty forty bucks a piece of.
Speaker 3: The bill we had to rolled out the red carpet for him at the boo. Yeah right, no, road, just keep it light. Oh that's a good thing.
Speaker 2: Rose. That's really hot. Yeah, I don't like that. That's context is fifteen straight skid row songs. Oh man, that sounds terrible. Can I come over and watching?
Speaker 8: Ye?
Speaker 2: Sure? Why are you watching? Come on? Willie in Arizona. Residents in Arizona, that's the keyword. By the way here Arizona have chosen this year's winners for the annual Name a snow Plow Contest Arizona, Arizona. Yep, flag Staff. I guess the winning names are clear Opathra. That's fun. That's Blizzard Wizard, Scoopy Doo, and Sultamus Prime mmm mmmm not the Beaver.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 2: So this happens every year in Minnesota obviously as well, and we've always joked about, like let's let's get a plower one or whatever? What's the name is released? What are these people? What do they do with them?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Does clean does clear Opathra like ever jump in a parade? Or like what happens once one of them gets named? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 6: It on the side of that snow plow it drives around and driving driving along.
Speaker 2: Do they make appearances though, or do they just go back.
Speaker 6: To passing on the highways?
Speaker 2: An absolute waste time.
Speaker 1: And they kill kills a segment on his show, Yes, exactly that those.
Speaker 3: Are made for local TVs. Yeah, those things are made for local TV's host chat.
Speaker 2: I gotta I gotta go.
Speaker 6: Guys, love you, I'll see you in uh week and a half.
Speaker 2: Week and half man, we'll miss you, but have fun.
Speaker 3: Are you going to turns and tacos?
Speaker 2: Good for you? Good for you, brother? Yeah, listen to the hawks turn see you later. A rare blue whale that's an albino was spotted off the coast of Mexico.
Speaker 3: Oh, why are you sad about that?
Speaker 2: You know, like most most animals that have how do you pronounce it? Is it albinism? Alb albinism? Maybe unless you live in a snow region, Right, you're gonna get picked off left and right. That's why they don't survive, right, That's why those trades don't get passed down. What does the blue whale have any predators that aren't you know, humans? Accidentally the beaver? God does? Does an albino blue whale? Have anything to worry about.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I can't imagine it. Albinos create more albinos. I would think that they could, But again, Christian, I think they can. I'm not sure how that works. Obviously, it's a weird mutation. That's why it's super rare. But my guess is they get picked off left and right because they don't camouflage in.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's no way because even if a bunch of like even big but not as big animals try to jump a blue well, they still wouldn't be able to do anything.
Speaker 2: I think it's just boats. Yeah, yeah, maybe boats, bolts and boats and homes.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you Rose, Rose? Are you still mad at me? Wow? Two Texas women have been arrested after allegedly using drones to fly plastic crows containing drugs, phones, and tobacco into a Louisiana prison, fitting out of that hole, and then eventually going into the score. Shout out to them, though, think about this not just flying drones. I'm sure. I'm sure a lot of prisons have been like, Okay, what are we going to do about drones? Because obviously you could be dropping stuff into the yard that the prisoners could pick up. These two women are like, you know what, they'll never suspect birds. Yeah, let's dress up our drones that make them look like crows and then we can drop drugs, phones, tobacco and more to be a catcher. No, Rosie, this has nothing to do with that.
Speaker 3: Those spiracy theorists that said birds aren't really having a great day.
Speaker 2: Great bit, great bit. I had never thought of that. I wonder what prisons in the last ten years I've had to do to secure their yards against drones. That's a good question. They have to. Yeah, I mean back in the Superman days, they had to worry about a hot air balloon and lowering a ladder down so Lex Luthor can just climb out. That was a significant problem fifty years ago. Was that Superman one? Which one was that Superman two? Maybe two? I don't remember.
Speaker 4: I think it's the one where he flew backwards to turn there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to turn time, which is just nonsense. Yeah, Superman flew around the Earth so fast that it got the Earth to spin backwards, which the audience was supposed to believe, then reversed time. That's dumb, Pat, it's dumb, But uh, you know it's Superman.
Speaker 1: He was melting down on social media last night, Superman Maark.
Speaker 2: Yeah he was. You can't say that on Twitter. Yeah, leave back alone, Park Clark switched to the burner a con I'm gonna shoot you. Oh that Today is National Popcorn Lover's Day. Hell yeah, yeah, let's go the best, go to a movie theater or something. Oh yeah, for sure, popcorn is the best.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: Do you remember Chris back in the day when when we would go to Blockie all the time to see free movies that that theater of Blockie was the first one that I ever saw or knew of that had different seasonings that you could put on popcorn. And they had yeah, exactly, they had cinnamon and sugar like So it sounds terrible and you try to this is yeah, you can't stop eating it. It's unbelievable. Sounds amazing that that giant yellow candy store, I thank Jordan has has a giant selection of I'm sure most stores now, I'm sure hy v and Trader Joe's and stuff has it as well, but candy store has like just this crazy selection of popcorn seasonings. Oh lucky the best, Yeah, I mean, oh, yeah, just melted hot butters the og that's the way to go. But if you're just gonna have dry popcorn kind of fun, Yeah, how's my hot popcorn take of the day. It's a good take. It's not like chong and lung darts.
Speaker 3: Which you can do well you eat popcorn, though I can do it well at I don't know, man.
Speaker 2: I don't speak good English. Sorry, no, you don't speak that while you know what Americans are losing at least one hundred and nineteen Americans are losing at least one hundred and nineteen billion every year to scams, to scams, I get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're only getting more intricate in advance though.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've had that conversation already with a twelve year old because she just got her first phone, and I'm like, look, you know, if somebody texts you or calls you and they're asking for numbers or bank accounts or social Security like not that she knows there's social Security number at twelve, but I'm like, you just you can't give that out, no, And it's just weird that my eighty seven and a half year old dad is the same. I gotta tell Dad don't. Don't be texting him back. Yep, I mean you know, don't. Yeah, he doesn't know. He didn't grow up with this stuff. No, it's not real. Here's Lou. I got a new boyfriends. You might want to meet him. Well, dad, took eighty seven and a half years, but I finally won that bet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, h man, it's not really the Prince of Nigeria though.
Speaker 2: No, No, that was somebody else. I'm on the beach. Oh there's no. No, you mustn't got the cow. I guess, I guess you could be on the beach. I have a lot of questions about this headline. The US government reportedly blew twenty two million on steak and lobster in a single month.
Speaker 3: I think one of the comebacks to that yesterday was his they do it for you dad.
Speaker 2: The troops? Was it some of it that's not troops, that's not blowing the money? Then I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think somebody's rebuttal online was we feed a lot of the troops coming in and out of like combat zone.
Speaker 2: I had no idea. That had no idea.
Speaker 3: Oh well, nice of you to care path anything from Rosie the Sweet Sweet Ganja yeah, you get it.
Speaker 2: Happy seventy third birthday to Ron Jeremy, who has over twenty three hundred movies in his filmography. I told myself I wouldn't cry.
Speaker 3: What you're gonna cry about Ron Jeremy's birthday.
Speaker 2: He also has thirty counts of sexual assault, but he was found unfit to stand trial due to cognitive decline. Really, Oh, I didn't know that. I didn't know that either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a lie.
Speaker 2: So that's not great. What do you goot, lawyer path? How is DOV celebrating today?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: Thanks? Is today some whatever it's called?
Speaker 3: Oh god, Tommy texted me, is today some insane clown posse bit?
Speaker 2: Today is the sixty fourth birthday of Darryl Strawberry. Oh, I'm g you endorsed throwing wieners.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm I'm sure he's wearing his jersey around work today.
Speaker 2: Sixty nine, So nice, Zachary. Sixty nine years ago today, doctor Seuss published The Cat in the Hat Bizarre, and here with his basic plot summary of The Cat in the Hat is the fans Paul Lambert, The cat and the hat. What's the gist of it? The what of it?
Speaker 3: The cat and the hat is about a couple of kids that are home from school and the cat and the hat shows up in like Reek's havoc and then has this like really cool thing where you can like clean up the house fast. And then I think it was basically just a few dream or something. I think the kids were high.
Speaker 2: Right, it's something like that, right, the kids got high with one and thing two one and thing two if you got them there, Pat's better telling the story that I am. So doctor Seuss's cat in the hat completely trashes the house.
Speaker 3: And then he has this cool like gun or something that like cleans everything up quickly, like a room, didn't I did, Pat?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a room. But I wonder if Doctor Seuss came up with the room. But before Rumba was a room. But you know what I'm saying, like, I wonder if somebody whoever invented the room was like do is how do we turn what Doctor Seuss did into reality? Because we saw Rosie on the Jetsons, not that rosy cat and the hack clean now was pulling your hands.
Speaker 3: Up haz hawks flows on the Jetson skin after it.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that's like he is thick haws. Defense.
Speaker 4: I've not yet, but I hadn't thought of it.
Speaker 2: Bizarre corner. Max corner him, he's lying too. What are you gonna do, sauce if you had to bet three months mortgage? Yes, sir. The order. In terms of the number of views, Chris Hockey cartoon characters on the Internet rank him one, two and three.
Speaker 3: Like who he's seen the most correct? Lois Griffin without a Dollar's number one.
Speaker 2: You can't miss hurt like every other one of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of the Flintstone Ladies, and then Marge Simpson.
Speaker 2: Out you missed one, missed one. I talked about it. Yeah, yeah, but am I right on the first one? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Again, you can't miss those. They hit your algorithm all the time. She's always yeah, she's always got her hand on.
Speaker 2: Something, and sometimes it's Chris. Yeah, that's not right.
Speaker 6: You, me and Max are gonna hang out.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, manlet the incognito window. Yeah, we go smoke some sweet sad We have a good time. Yeah, we'll have a good time. It's been a great run. Who are your top three? Well? Probably Lois Griffin, she's attractive, oohs path Probably Marge was it?
Speaker 3: Kurt Bill's and Hawk's two favorites Marge's sisters.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not seeing that.
Speaker 4: Thanks for the ideas, Yeah, you're welcome, daddy, oh Pop.
Speaker 3: On a different note, Okay, people are saying that Adam Schefter said today that it's expected that Kyler will sign a one year deal with the Viking.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean that only makes sense. He wants stay at the free agent market as quickly as possible, even if it's signing with the Vikings in a year, right, So I would guess have a monster year, then sign somewhere big next year. The only hold up of a contract would be is he would want not want to be franchised, and they would want the right to franchise tag him. So that might be the only hold up.
Speaker 4: The only thing that freaks me out a little bit if you want Kyler is that whole idea about him going to Los Angeles is sitting behind dude for a year. Because that makes a lot of sense to me when I think of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think though he wants to play, Yeah, I know, and I think that this gives him in basically a very similar system, the same he would play in this system, and it's very similar to the Sean McVay system.
Speaker 2: SA percent chance. By the time the Power Trip starts tomorrow at five point thirty, Kyler Murray is officially.
Speaker 3: A Viking ninety nine ninety nine because if it doesn't happen today, it's not happening. If he leaves town, it's not happening. Do you believe he's already here. I would bet good money he's already here. I think he is listening in the car and the.
Speaker 1: Way to the facility.
Speaker 2: If he is, what would you what would you say to him? Hello, sir, that's it. You said it. Man, He just turned around. Yeah, he's going to LA. You're older than him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's respectfully.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is radio in the Twin Cities, Carl.
Speaker 2: We're number one for a reason. Buddy, was the cat in the hat? The last book you read? No? I read?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: When Jesus shows up? Who's going to bring the pork chops? It's not even the title, but whatever.
Speaker 2: Obviously he didn't read the title. All right, our treasure, welcome back, Max, Love you guys, I love you guys. Happy to be back. All right, nine to noon. His next Power Trip tomorrow at five point thirty. U what is initials jackpot from samet All Federal Credit Union. What we had one to eleven five I think so, I think it's one hundred and eleven thousand, five hundred dollars. I believe that is correct. So an absolute truckload of money tomorrow again on the line, and we've been running hot. Let's get it tomorrow, Uh power, Jim, want to show it tomorrow at five point thirty. See you then I already have the wonder for do it.
Speaker 4: You have a Devia, so we'll cut the sunshine, baby girl, buy everybody