Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings.
Speaker 2: Five.
Speaker 1: It's six fifty five five, six fifty five six.
Speaker 3: Ari's are reigning champions. She's getting closer and closer to double digits. Ari getting ready for your ninth win today. Angela is your challenger. Will you say hello to her?
Speaker 1: Hello? Angela? Good morning, Good morning? What's your story? Angela's see here?
Speaker 3: Clinton Township says that you're in radio, You're working radiology.
Speaker 1: Where are you work?
Speaker 2: I work for Henry Ford Health.
Speaker 1: Hello, Henry Shannon Health. We love them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and uh, let's see here. You're taking the kids to school. How many kids you have?
Speaker 2: I have four? H two are grown to? Are still school aged?
Speaker 1: Okay? And we're in where do they go to school?
Speaker 2: Ti?
Speaker 1: Valley? Very nice, appreciate it. Are they rooting for you today? Mom? Yeah? Yeah, they're right there with you. Hello, guys, are you nervous?
Speaker 2: Oh? No? Can I give them a shout out?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Go ahead?
Speaker 2: Brayden and Aubrey.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, nice, nice talk to you all.
Speaker 3: Right, here we go. Mom's gonna play. Ari's good. You gotta be good to beat her. Good luck to both of you, guys. Five pop culture triviute questions whoever gets the most right wins. Ty always goes to the champion. Angela. Uh, you know Britney spears, right, yeah, Britney spears. Little sister unfollowed Kevin Fetterline after he published her anti Britney texts in this new book. What's her sister's name?
Speaker 2: Jamie Lenton?
Speaker 3: Question number two Toronto Blue Jays fans are worried about the curse of this rapper, the superstition that once he starts showing up to support the team, the team starts losing.
Speaker 1: Who is he?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Question number three? The commissioner of the NFL says he has zero intention of replacing Bad Bunny as the Super Bowl halftime performer. Who is the commissioner?
Speaker 1: Resec Oh, my son's going to be mad.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: What pass on that one. Question number four. Ryan Reynolds is celebrating his birthday today. What is the name of the Marvel anti superhero he portrays.
Speaker 2: Aspire Man?
Speaker 1: And question number five.
Speaker 3: Starbucks will be kicking off the holiday season on November the thirteenth, with its longtime tradition of making this switch for customers.
Speaker 1: What's the switch? Is it to the red cup? Let's bring the champ back from a soundproof area.
Speaker 3: Ole, Angela, you struggled a little bit, you only got twit A five.
Speaker 1: I can't do it.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, confuse used to do it? Because if her kids are listening and they love her, and she's a mom and my wife is a mom and I just a dumb mother, I cannot believe that somebody would say that about you, Angela.
Speaker 2: That was sorry. Son is gonna tell me about the NFL? Uh?
Speaker 3: That's okay, here we go. You're ready, are Let's see how you do for your ninth win. Britney Spears little sister unfollowed Kevin feederline after he published her anti Britney texts in his new book What's Her Name?
Speaker 1: Jamie Lynn Spears Question number two.
Speaker 3: Toronto Blue Jays fans are worried about the curse of this rapper, the superstition that once he starts showing his support for the team, the team will start losing.
Speaker 1: Who is he? Drake? Yes?
Speaker 3: Question number three and I think your son's going to kill you on that one too, Angela. Question number three is the one that she's talking about. The commissioner of the NFL says that he has zero intention of replacing Bad Bunny as the Super Bowl halftime performer. Who is the commissioner Roger Goodell? Roger Goodell? Question number four. Ryan Reynolds is celebrating his birthday today. What is the name of the Marvel Anti superhero he portrays.
Speaker 1: Bedpol Yes, Freedom by Us? And question number five.
Speaker 3: Starbucks will be kicking off the holiday season November thirteenth, with its longtime tradition of making this switch for its customers.
Speaker 1: What's the switch to the Christmas cups? Yes? Accept it? Yeah, yeah, very nice? Sorry? None? And again she's got nine. She's going for ten.
Speaker 3: So she has been on with us all last week, all this week tomorrow included, and he's going for ten. And then if she continues, she'll have to be on with us all next week after that, and then it will be fifteen and she will be in our Tournament of Champions. But somebody's got to be able to try to knock her off. I mean, she got four out of five. If you got five out of five, you would have beaten her today. So what's going on here? Do we have any challenges out there? Let's see what's going on. I love Ari, but don't get me wrong. I like the excitement of sometimes an upset Angela the great Greek. We're going to set you up with a gift card there so that you can enjoy some great Greek food. So hang on the phone for a second and you have a fantastic day.
Speaker 1: You're doing great work. I know.
Speaker 3: I know this with Chelse and all the stuff that she had to do going in and getting her radiology stuff and her scans and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: I will say this to you.
Speaker 3: The doctors and nurses are amazing the people that do what you do. You are the person that's comforting somebody where they have the worst anxiety going on in their lives at that moment.
Speaker 1: So keep up the great work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we all everybody works as a team. It's a it takes a lot. My kids have been through a lot too with hospitals, so yeah, I only want to treat people the way you want everybody to treat you.
Speaker 3: And you work for a great hospital system. Henry Ford Health is amazing. So you have a great morning. All right, Love you guys, take care of yourself and your son. What's this what's his name?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I have two sons and two daughters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the son that's going to kill you though. Don't want to. I want to, Leland, Leland, where's he at? Is he right there?
Speaker 2: He's probably getting ready for work.
Speaker 1: Right now, Leland.
Speaker 3: Be nice to your mom and give her a big hug. She's your mom and you only get one hold on one second.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five.