Speaker 1: Just moved you in the mornings five and six fifty five five six five six. Little boys actually do that? And is that just like a story.
Speaker 2: I'm going to tell you something right now, and I don't want you to be mad at me for saying this, But.
Speaker 1: You have a little boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guarantee little boys have had lots of things touch their penis. They liked it you for some reason when you were like those squishy things. Yeo, I guarantee.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wow. Well I've told I've told the story before. And this was a few years ago. I had this like face scrubber brush.
Speaker 2: You probably have one, Anna in the shower and he had like done that.
Speaker 1: He's like, why does it feel so good? He was like five years old.
Speaker 2: There's something Tyler is going for five in a row. Tyler, welcome back, and let's meet your challenger today from Clinton Township.
Speaker 1: A legal assistant. Please welcome, and what's going on? And Hi An, Hey, good morning, guys, good morning. And by the way, as a legal assistant.
Speaker 2: And she's going back to go to law school right now, so this is pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Tyler said, Hi to Ann, Okay, good morning. And I thought you were bringing energy. I thought you I thought you had energy going today. That's energy. I don't have to tell you, man, Okay, we'll say that.
Speaker 2: All right, We're going to lock you in a soundproof area and you will be talking to Lydia.
Speaker 1: Good luck to both.
Speaker 2: Of you, guys, and we'll start with you five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. The tie always goes to the champion. Question number one. The new Minions movie Beat Tor story five at the box office this weekend. What's the name of the villain turned dad? Voiced by Steve Carrell g Question number two? Which country still competing in the World Cup is famous for its waffles and chocolate?
Speaker 1: Belgium? Question number three.
Speaker 2: Shannon just reported in The Dirty that the price of stamps is going up again, from seventy eight cents to eighty two cents.
Speaker 1: What does us PS stand for the United States Postal?
Speaker 2: Question number four. This w NBA star has become known lately for the viral on court finger pointing exchanges, which she says came out because she's just sassy. What's her name? And question number five? Asap Rocky is in town tonight? Where's he at? Oh? Little Caesars Arena? Who is his longtime partner.
Speaker 1: Brianna.
Speaker 2: Will she be in town? We'll find out, all right, farm you gotta be good, Tyler.
Speaker 1: Are you ready? I'm ready?
Speaker 2: Four out of five is what you gotta beat? The new Minions movie Beat Toy Story five at the box office this weekend. What's the name of the villain turned dad? Voiced by Steve Correll.
Speaker 1: Oh Man Scarlett?
Speaker 2: No groove. You cannot miss any more of these questions. Okay, all right, got to think through them. Question number two. Which country still competing in the World Cup is famous for its waffles and chocolate?
Speaker 1: Belgium? Yes? Question number three.
Speaker 2: Shannon just reported in the Dirty that the price of stamps is going up again. It is going to go from seventy eight cents to eighty two cents. What does us PS stand.
Speaker 1: For the United States Postals Service? Yes? Question number four. You cannot miss these next two.
Speaker 2: This w NBA star has become known lately for the viral on court finger pointing exchanges that she's done, which she says came out because she's just sassy.
Speaker 1: What's her name? So Cunningham? Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay them three to three and question number five. You gotta get this question right. If you do, you will be our five time champion and be back tomorrow. If you don't, please go get some rests. You sound like you're tired. I don't know what the story is.
Speaker 1: Here right now. I'm tired. I like it. You know what. You're cool, You're laid back. I like it. Feels good. I'm gonna start doing this. Good morning.
Speaker 2: Question number five asap Rocky is in town doing a show at Little Caesar's Arena tonight. Who is his longtime partner? Say that again?
Speaker 1: He got it? Rihanna? Yes, I knew he was going to get that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was a good battle though. That was no matter what.
Speaker 2: And I can't believe that. I'm so bummed out in Objecson.
Speaker 1: Why I know it?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know basketball.
Speaker 2: No, I know, I get it. You're a winner of Big Boy. So we got a Big Boy gift card for you. Congratulations.
Speaker 1: Yay, thanks guys, thank you. Hang on one side, It's motive in the morning. Five is six fifty five five