Speaker 1: Version six of the Initials game is now available at Initials game dot com. If you love the radio version of Initials, you will love the home game. Perfect for campfires, game nights, or family get togethers. Get the brand new version version six of Initials at initials game dot com.
Speaker 2: That's right, baby, you know what. I was in Dublin and in jolly old London town and now I've been here. I don't think I've seen the sun in about seven months.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's yeah.
Speaker 4: I hate to say you missed a stretch, but I've been told.
Speaker 3: I know it was glory.
Speaker 5: It was too hot. It was ninety degrees in the first week of October.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Also, the wall to wall sunshine even when it has cooled down. These wall to wall sunshine days are I mean, they're just moodlifters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be sunny today. It should be nice.
Speaker 4: Coming out later.
Speaker 3: Oh good, good, good, because I could use them.
Speaker 5: And it's gonna be sunny.
Speaker 3: Just like you always say, Mars, I need a little that vitamin D.
Speaker 7: That's what I say, Give me that D. You always say that vitamin My god, you guys, Zecho, Yes, Marty, you know how we did that Nascar draft yesterday.
Speaker 4: There, it's so exciting.
Speaker 3: There's a we were doing a golf bet. Yeah, he didn't have a list. I can't. Nobody sent me a list. Sorry.
Speaker 8: I thought Tom Petty would would have been a good pick. Oh sorry, Richard Petty one of the dead.
Speaker 3: Richard Petty, Yeah he is alive. Tom is not. Yeah.
Speaker 4: My point was Parish was bright tailed and bushy eyed, and.
Speaker 5: You were okay, so big big race coming up at Telladega. You know the Stud Buds Natitia Hideaman and Courtney Williams.
Speaker 4: Of course I'm wearing where the sweatshirt, trying to channel a little Stud Buds energy today.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 5: They on Instagram have a post promoting their live stream from Talladay starting today Friday noon Eastern, so eleven o'clock our time.
Speaker 4: They are doing.
Speaker 5: A twitch dot tv slash Stud Buds s t U d b U d Z live stream.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: And it's connected to Coach, like the Purse brand Coach the partner.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure have you ever seen Coach at Nascar?
Speaker 3: I am not no, But how cool is that? That's really cool?
Speaker 4: It is hilarious.
Speaker 5: In this photo they're in a white car with that says Stud buds on the hood. It has bright pink trim and they're each hanging out of one of the windows.
Speaker 3: Brilliant. That sweet.
Speaker 2: Now, this is an article from August. Business been booming How stud Buds built an empire overnight there.
Speaker 4: It's incredible. How cool?
Speaker 9: Is that?
Speaker 3: Super cool? Incredible?
Speaker 5: They're selling merch this is this is straight off their website. I purchased this zip Ho hoodie.
Speaker 3: It's sixty bucks. Oh well quote bragging, Yeah, wow, you're rich.
Speaker 5: I'll get you, guys. But they they're a phenomenon. But I would one of the last things I would connect Courtney Williams and Adisha Hidam and as Studbuds too, would be NASCAR. This typically is not the most welcoming, open minded community.
Speaker 4: Of boy I got myself into one. There.
Speaker 6: You're saying it would not.
Speaker 5: Be your traditional place where you think, well, they'll fit in there, that'll be great. Welcome from Atlabama or anything like that. Is there is you know what the connection is Florida for Courtney Williams and Milwaukee for our Green Bay, Green Bay for Natia Hidam.
Speaker 6: Maybe they're just NASCAR fans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that that totally could be.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying this is part of what I feel like they are changing the world for good is that there are people who would not to be in maybe their wheelhouse, that have seen these two and gone. I don't care what they do, what their religion is, what their political but they're hilarious and I love them. Yeah man and open arm welcoming this kind of sense of humor and just being you.
Speaker 3: That's so cool.
Speaker 4: So I love that.
Speaker 2: Stay live stream at ten am our time twitch dot. Can they possibly be doing? It's it's a giant party. I mean a giant party. It's people come in and they can't they They's a lot of people go there don't even know the race is happening, except for they can hear it.
Speaker 4: It is not a bad background.
Speaker 3: It is about the party more than anyplace else.
Speaker 10: With the No, there are no quiet hours. They have a thing called Taladiga Boulevard. They give you a plot of land you can basically do whatever you want with it, and people are just drinking and partying and mud wrestling and all.
Speaker 11: It's like the the Insane club posse thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would say it's more like sturges.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's yeah, that's good too. No quiet hours is my that's my health. That's yeah. Yeah. No.
Speaker 2: The first time we went through uh to Sturges to play, we stayed at the campground. Yeah, oh this is great and after five days of yeah, at three o'clock in the morning. Next year we rented the house. Yeah yeah, go quiet, you're getting Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 6: But if you're there to party, man, tell the day would be the place to go.
Speaker 2: In fact, I would say probably if you were a casual NASCAR fan and I was telling you to go to one race, that might be the one i'd tell you to go to because it's about the race and the rest of it's about having fun.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like that. That's cool.
Speaker 5: Good for them, Yeah all right, Yeah, I'm very curious to check it out.
Speaker 6: I could you help us get them on next week and talk about it.
Speaker 5: I mean I could try. I don't I don't know that either is in town. It's the off season, and both are free agents.
Speaker 3: Oh all right, I.
Speaker 4: Would love it.
Speaker 5: I mean I can definitely reach out as sports free agency, but they are on a national scale now, so.
Speaker 11: Sorry, well tell todm Pella Sara to get him on. Rich Ey, Sorry we bothered you.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying.
Speaker 8: I'll ask he was doing every you doing everything you could out of asked me.
Speaker 4: I I did plant the seat.
Speaker 5: I did tell you guys early on Courtney Williams would be the best guest for this show because she is the most hilarious I remember, and Corey was like, never, yeah, he.
Speaker 3: Did say that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, anyway, we can't wait to watch it.
Speaker 2: Rosie's like, who yeah, it's too much in here.
Speaker 3: Tommy's never coming back in this room. All right, here we go.
Speaker 10: Sports, It's time for Fan five on the Power Trip presented by Builders and Room Modelers.
Speaker 11: Week seven, Thank you Builders and remodelers. Seven of the NFL season started with a great Division game between the Steelers and Bengals. Mike Donald is still pissed, Hello Randy that the Browns traded Joe Flacco to the Bengals won thirty feet to thirty one on a late field goal. Flacco through three touchdowns. I'll tell you, man, the Bengals are three and four, the Steelers are four and two.
Speaker 2: A game I turned on just because it popped up on my screen and it's football, and it was the first thing, you know, because it's it's Amazon, and it popped up on my little TV and said, hey, this is on Amazon.
Speaker 6: I'm like okay, And it was a great game.
Speaker 3: Yeah. You know that's the thing.
Speaker 6: You just never know, man, you just never know.
Speaker 11: Well, they got like seventeen weeks of it. You gotta watch it when you can.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 2: You just every year you think that you know who's gonna win the super Bowl when the season starts, because there's the top head. It's never that top heavy. You might end up being right in the end, but there's going to be a team that surprised you, and there's gonna be games that are fun, even if you think it's a stinker.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: And you can't even get through at the season in a survivor pool.
Speaker 3: I do like your picks, Marty. I'll give you credit. I like the way you picks. That's what he said, you're gonna send him picks. One of my chops would say, what was my name is? Skip? What's my name?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You know what my strategy is?
Speaker 3: The Bears the Bears.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and last week I picked the Raiders the Titans and I got their coach fired.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like strategy better than your last strategy, which was not making a pick at all.
Speaker 11: I like your.
Speaker 5: Strategy, Mars, but my strategy is to go to that app and look for a game where someone has a a near seventy percent chance to win. Yeah, that's what I did both weeks. That's it, Pa, And then when it when power Trip Bets tweets it out, I'm like, I'm the only one. Yeah, I feel like I did something wrong and I missed it clearly.
Speaker 11: Yeah you are, because now none to You'll have Kansas City down the road, and you'll have Green Bay that everybody.
Speaker 3: Else took down.
Speaker 5: That was part of my thinking was that, well, I know neither of these two teams is a dominant, thank you, Pa, super Bowl contending team, so it would.
Speaker 4: Be smart to pick them now they have a seventy percent chance of winning. Chicago's at home against the Saints.
Speaker 3: Who are terrible. The Saints are terrible. It's a great pick.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I didn't I didn't miss it.
Speaker 3: We'll wait. You gotta play the game still.
Speaker 12: All they do?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Do you not know how it works?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 6: I got a man's playing everything to you mine. I'm sorry, PA's walking through a thorn bush.
Speaker 11: I forgot the Golphers battle the Houston not Houston, just say it didn't make it up.
Speaker 3: Who cares?
Speaker 11: They battle Nebraska tonight Friday night football.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Man did come from? I don't know. I'm not bright. No, it's not that I saw.
Speaker 11: I was scrolling down and I saw, I don't know, play Nebraska, Houston.
Speaker 6: They don't have a college football team that we would play.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: No, But to be fair, the Houston Rockets color is red.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's gobably where it came.
Speaker 3: Thank you. You guys are the next Doud Buds.
Speaker 10: Well, I'll say, Houston, we have a problem.
Speaker 3: We'll all right back to you. SA. The Gophers are seven point hunderdogs. You are going to the game. I'm going to the game.
Speaker 2: I got How about those Dolphins, the Houston Dolphins. Yeah, I'm excited about going the game. It's Friday night, there's gonna be lights. Abigail and I are going. It's a dream come true for me. As you well know, I bought season tickets when they first opened TCP Banks Stadium back then now hunting in Bank Stadium, and I wanted it to be something I handed down generation to generation, and so I bought season tickets and through the last game of the season, we hadn't used them at all. And I was in my car driving to TCF Bank Stadium by myself on a Saturday morning, another Saturday morning where neither of my kids wanted to go because they don't really care that much about football, and I realized, this is dumb. I bought these tickets to be with my family, and I'm going to this game by myself. So I turned around and went back home. So this is the culmination of a dream. All these years later, abagain and I are going to the game together tonight.
Speaker 3: How many games did you go to when you bought season tickets? That's the story. I literally just told zero. How many season tickets did you buy? Two?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: I thought you had four?
Speaker 6: Now only about two?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think you were going to go, and then I think that you couldn't find anywhere to park.
Speaker 10: So he went, hey, do we have odds? I don't know if you have DraftKings after we have odds of him going down there and then turning around and going home, and not even if if you were by himself, he has a parking pass.
Speaker 11: If you were by himself. About four o'clock, you go, why the hell am I going to the Gopher game. But Abby wants to go, so he'll think we're looking at plus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it should be more of a roulette wheel though, where you could.
Speaker 13: Put your money off different There might be on the way there.
Speaker 10: What if we go to you know, Manny's or something parishall pay. Yeah, yeah, it could be fun. Yeah, they're going.
Speaker 3: I can't wait. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I love in your story Hawk, how you said you bought go for football tickets to be able to hand down generation to generation and your kids have no interesting Yeah, none at all, not a lick.
Speaker 11: That was in the air of Hawk buying everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hawk bought everything. Yeah, that's right. Yeah, we bought coffee. He bought coffee every day for us, every day.
Speaker 2: Consequently credit card net Parish.
Speaker 10: Hey, yeah, now that's why he brought Parashish.
Speaker 8: That's why I'm praying to God Hawk goes to the football game.
Speaker 2: And that's why I'll be on the phone in a moment trying to win one hundred and one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: There's game after this up next.
Speaker 10: It's the Initials game featuring the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union jackpot called one eight hundred three to two zero fifty three twenty six for your shot at the Initials Jackpot next, I'm the fan.
Speaker 2: The cameras were on the entire time during that break, by the way, so I apologize to people who we're watching that I took my shirt off essentially, and then I licked your fingers.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and you did something else that you're not going to bring up. How do you know from the smelling salt?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I did do that maybe a little bit.
Speaker 4: That was.
Speaker 3: Let's go, We're awake now, Zach go.
Speaker 10: I didn't realize till this week that we have a milestone game next week in Vegas, which is number six hundred. I think we had five hundred in Vegas, No kidding, Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, because we are advance his Initials Game five ninety nine.
Speaker 10: I'm the Power Draft presented by Wolf River Electric.
Speaker 2: You got that right, buddy, our friends at Wolf River Electric. Go to Wolf River Electric dot com, click on free Quote, get started, Tell them you heard about us on KFE and and make sure you get your Initials guestless and guesses in on x, Facebook and Instagram each week with the hashtag KF in Initials four your chance to win fifteen hundred doers off of a new home solar system.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Wolf River Electric.
Speaker 10: We begin with the all time everything leader in the Initials game, Paul Meat Sauce, Lambert Tie your sponsors, but my.
Speaker 11: Amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. Head on over to your local Jerry's Foods in county markets and take advantage of the seven ninety nine sale going on on all Seventh Avenue Pizza. If I went to me in tag Seventh Avenue Pizza to the end of sunning, you dos to re stock your freezer with the best Seventh Avenue Pizza.
Speaker 3: Thanks all right. Chris Hockey, you're a well Claire.
Speaker 2: He's on sponsored today and always. But my great friends at radcon ragco dot com. If I win, you're gonnaet tempts off your entire order now through Monday in store or online at radcode dot com when you use a promo code initials.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Rad Code Discount doesn't ply Topers does everything else. They've been with me since the beginning. I thank you Radcote really really appreciate your support of the powers of Morning Show.
Speaker 10: Am I right, you are right, You are right, Parish. It's not by the kilometer. What is it?
Speaker 3: It's by the Yard.
Speaker 8: I've been sponsored today by my amazing friends at Buy the Yard, and if I win today, visit any of Buy the yards three showrooms and mentioned Initials to get ten percent off and free delivery on Buy the Yard's maintenance free outdoor furniture offer valet on in store purchases now through Friday.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. I love you.
Speaker 10: Buy the Yard alrighty. And finally, Marnie Gilner, don't.
Speaker 4: It's not good Clips. It's great Clips.
Speaker 5: And I'm sponsored by my wonderful friends at Great Clips. And if I win today, tweet me I had Great Clips now through the end of Sunday, and one lucky winner is going to win free haircuts and they will be great ones for an entire year, courtesy of Great Clips.
Speaker 3: Wonderful Day. Hey uh now there's a great time of mind.
Speaker 10: You can play this game at home Initials Game dot Com, I don't care. Initials Game Live dot Com. You can play it out in the road, Come man, buy.
Speaker 6: It out on the road self a copy at home.
Speaker 2: I was over at Boondocks the other day having a little den done.
Speaker 4: Not Sego and Big Town.
Speaker 3: It's said right there. Initials Game on Thursdays. There we go.
Speaker 10: I love Boondocks, so you can win the Initials game at Boondocks wherever you play. But you can also win one hundred and one thousand and five hundred dollars with the Initials Jackpot. Now it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot.
Speaker 2: You got that Rights Paul Federal Credit Union Initials jackpon currently one hundred, one thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: You're looking at my new car save money. You're current Carlan as well with the St.
Speaker 2: Paul Federal Credit No offering out of loan rates as low as four point two nine percent APR Plight to day at Saint Paul fu dot org slash cafan federally insured by the end.
Speaker 6: See you am jumping on the phones.
Speaker 3: Now, alrighty, here we go one hundred and six figures. It's crazy. Let's go insane.
Speaker 10: Let's go all right, crazy insane, crazy insane. Hey, what's your name?
Speaker 11: Hey, it's Keith from Saint Cloud. Hi.
Speaker 3: Go Huskies, Go Huskies. Keith, Yeah, go Huskies. What do you guess in today? I'm going with. N A is a non alcoholic alcoholic which is that's a drink that doesn't have alcoholic coming from Cloud that was you're no alcoholic?
Speaker 2: Him?
Speaker 3: Come on, come on here from Saint Cloud hit it.
Speaker 6: Come on?
Speaker 10: Is Corey about to have a rude awakening?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 6: Come on?
Speaker 10: He is?
Speaker 3: He did not? Sorry, Dean, all right, he should one with r a real alcoholic. I'm right here. Let's go, guys, all right.
Speaker 10: The initials for game five ninety nine, the last of the fives of the Initials game.
Speaker 3: M m B. I knew it.
Speaker 10: M B Initials Game five ninety nine.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 6: I just want you guys to know. Nothing came to my mind.
Speaker 8: Hey, sometimes that's a good thing. That means you know, you're you're you've got an open mind going right now. You're not locked in on anything. But here up the minds. Here, here we go. Item one of m B. Clue number one might have multiple symbols. Clue number two.
Speaker 10: Sometimes featured during a break. Clue number three are extremely loud. Clue number four perform drills hawk Hawk marching band.
Speaker 3: That's right, yeah, boy, hawk boy, very good. Those are great clues. No, I know, but you can call me Corey Corey Ryan reading.
Speaker 10: But did they give Alex Trebek credit for the Great Clues Hero.
Speaker 3: Even Banks wouldn't give him credit.
Speaker 6: A real rough life.
Speaker 3: That was good. That was that was good. Play a baby.
Speaker 10: That's hawk to an early laid item number two of MB. Clue number one is wild. Clue number two.
Speaker 3: Found near frozen surfaces.
Speaker 10: Clue number three.
Speaker 3: Is around two hundred pounds.
Speaker 10: Clue number four doesn't have wings but is one. Clue number five.
Speaker 3: Is quite often mostly green.
Speaker 10: I just I mean of a bitch, I mean, and clue number six. In twenty twenty three, he signed a forty nine million dollar contract with Minnesota Paul Paul five four three two one anybody else?
Speaker 8: Five four blanking completely one Mark Harris, I know, I know, I know what's a wing?
Speaker 12: Damn it?
Speaker 3: Oh, I couldn't think of his first name.
Speaker 8: I literally was blanking completely knowing Forrest he loves to do this to me, and right when he said it's wing and frozen, like, oh man, I know this is someone on the wild And I could not, for the life of me think of anyone.
Speaker 6: Thinking Mike Matts. I couldn't Matt's grill. Then I was on to, uh, you can explain it all day, excuse Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, you know, my daughter is going to be furious that I'm furious.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Zach, topic you'll get over it all right.
Speaker 10: Hawk has won. Everybody else has zero. Item number three of m I had the Matt part the number three of m B. Clue number one.
Speaker 3: We're part of a trade.
Speaker 10: Clue number two we're underground. Clue number three often associated with scams or miraculous opportunities. Clue number four eventually grew clue number five. At least one person thought the exact value was one cow.
Speaker 13: What And finally Hawk hawk magic beans there.
Speaker 3: Go there you go, there you go, there, you go out a boy.
Speaker 4: I was like, yeah, you're putting it together today.
Speaker 6: Hawk couldn't think.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 3: Otherwise you'd have three out of the press three three three.
Speaker 10: Bowk with two. Everybody else still not on the board yet. Item four of m B. Clue number one involves at least two people. Clue number two involves shared activities. Clue number three builds trust, Clue number four forms connections. Clue number five forms strong social ties. What Clue number six guys do this to build camaraderie? Five four three two want Hawk five four or three two one Hawks five four three two, Mark.
Speaker 3: Mark nail bonding.
Speaker 12: That's wow.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me? Oh? Man, are you kidding?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 11: Wow?
Speaker 3: Every last second of that? My gosh, great job. Parish followed ever number two.
Speaker 8: Ever give up, never ever, ever give up and let stupid mistakes go.
Speaker 10: Water Hawk with two, Perish with one, and Marny they will get their first one eventually.
Speaker 6: Maybe it's been a wil since Marty scored. You didn't get one last week at all?
Speaker 4: Did you last night?
Speaker 3: Terrible down girl?
Speaker 10: Wow?
Speaker 3: No, I I.
Speaker 4: Got shut out. Yes, I was a zero last week.
Speaker 6: At least the three.
Speaker 3: You'll definitely score there.
Speaker 10: All right, you're a ten mar Item five of mb my shirt, let's see it.
Speaker 8: That's right, she's so distracted.
Speaker 4: It wasn't just one button.
Speaker 3: It might be one item five.
Speaker 10: Clue number one was.
Speaker 3: Created by a billionaire named Forrest.
Speaker 10: Clue number two. Its official name is just the first word, but most people use both words because they rhyme. Clue number three is mostly rectangular.
Speaker 4: Marny Marni Mars bart yees.
Speaker 3: Oh nice, you guys had to make fun of her. You guys had to make fun of her? A wake up, nice, wake.
Speaker 10: Up Marniey scores for the first time in weeks.
Speaker 3: I love to see it.
Speaker 10: Marnie mars Barney on the board with one, Parish has one, Howk has two. Sauce yet to score, but he's undefeated when I host, so we'll see if he can.
Speaker 3: I have nothing. Make it literally.
Speaker 2: Nothing, Okay, okay, makes sense, got it? Thank you.
Speaker 10: Item number six of MB. Clue number one is often protected.
Speaker 3: No don't.
Speaker 10: Clue number two sometimes found in a pocket. Clue number three was a wildcat. Marny Marnie five four three two one. Nope, Marny is out for the remainder of item number six. Clue number four wasn't drafted. Clue number five has been a starter, but isn't yet. Paul Paul, Max Brosemer, That's what I was.
Speaker 4: Gonna say, But then you said Wildcats.
Speaker 5: I'm like, shoot, he played for the gophersas formation.
Speaker 10: Oh played for a different Yeah, I think New Hampshire is the Wildcats.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 10: Oh.
Speaker 4: I thought that was literally branging for Max Brosmer. And then then I thought about wildcat.
Speaker 11: And you normally don't get count counted down when you ring in, so that was something new for you.
Speaker 10: Okay, you went a tight ship here, appreciate it all right. Halfway through the game, Bok has two, everyone else with one item of m B.
Speaker 3: Number one is unpleasant meat sauce. That's right.
Speaker 10: Number number two.
Speaker 3: Is usually temporary the same.
Speaker 4: Mm hm.
Speaker 3: Love this one.
Speaker 10: Clue number three.
Speaker 3: Could kill the vibe.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 10: Clue number four from bacteria, Sorry, from bacteria backup. Clue number five could technically happen any time of day. Hawk Hawk morning breath.
Speaker 12: That's right, well players by Hawk, good.
Speaker 4: Guys, genius. Dang it you're.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you are locked high.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's impressive.
Speaker 10: Hawk out to a two point lead. He has three, everyone else with one, as we had to item eight of MB. Clue number one contains multiple things. Eventually, Clue number two used to combine Marnie Marnie mixing bowl.
Speaker 3: That's right, that.
Speaker 6: Was good, that's quick, that's real good.
Speaker 10: Marnie has her second point. She pulls within one of Hawk, who has three perish and sauce with one.
Speaker 3: Item Number nine of him be straight up, straight up.
Speaker 10: Clue right number one is mostly light hearted. Clue number two is dishonest. Clue number three could involve tricks. Clue number four zoos in a sense are in this Marny, Marny monkey business man.
Speaker 6: I shouldn't have said anything. Nice job, mars job.
Speaker 3: It's okay.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna walk that up. I gotta walk that up.
Speaker 3: It's okay, all right. So here is where we stand.
Speaker 10: Hock has three, Marnie has three, Parish and with one buds deuce, we have three to go. Still plenty of time for Sauce or Paris to join the fun.
Speaker 14: Heyck, here we go m B. Clue number one might touch butter. Clue number two sometimes double ended. Clue number three has a half spherical blade. Clue number four, the key part is commonly stainless steel.
Speaker 3: Weird.
Speaker 10: Clue number five.
Speaker 3: Creates spheres or orb.
Speaker 10: Finally, clue number six a kitchen tool used on canalo, butternut, squash, avocado, butter, or honeydew. Five four three two Marnie five four three two run You want to ring in Paul five? Hockey went wrong?
Speaker 3: Now, Paul five? Is it melon ball?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 12: You can say, what is baller?
Speaker 3: Is that that's wrong? That's wrong. I don't know what's mark melon baller?
Speaker 12: That's think.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It creates a melon, because that's not that's wrong.
Speaker 6: That's wrong.
Speaker 3: That's wrong. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's wrong. Nobody gets nobody gets it. Yeah, what do you mean clearly rang in?
Speaker 10: Yeah, man, we got every Every damn game has to have one.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what a melon baller. I could picture it. I couldn't the B I couldn't. It was mellon something.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I didn't know that, that's what that was called.
Speaker 3: I knew what it was.
Speaker 10: I did with them. All right, So here's where we stand. Sauce in Paris. You have to run the table to force a tie breaker. Hawk and Marnie are leading with three piece.
Speaker 4: This might be the worst game we have ever played.
Speaker 3: We played, We've played way yeah, we played.
Speaker 4: We sound real was pretty bad.
Speaker 3: Two good ones though, all right. Item number eleven of m B.
Speaker 10: Clue number one, there are two. Clue number two.
Speaker 3: Have famously worked together.
Speaker 8: Mark Mark Mario Brothers.
Speaker 3: Is out for the remainder of.
Speaker 6: I had to take a shot here, I need the last.
Speaker 10: He is well eliminated himself from contention for the win. Clue number three prominent in the nineteen nineties, Paul mister Belding Sauce is out and he has eliminated himself. So now it's down.
Speaker 9: Here we go.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: In one of the episodes, there's two. Okay, that one I didn't know.
Speaker 10: I thought that was a Marnie and Hawk. But good guess, here we go. Basically a tiebreaker at this point. Here we going, idiot, come on, real, Clue number four are related?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 10: Clue number five commonly found behind steel or iron bars. Uh uh.
Speaker 3: And finally, clue.
Speaker 10: You taunt it.
Speaker 4: Under the desk.
Speaker 9: You that was so good. It's okay, come on, it's okay.
Speaker 3: I still love you.
Speaker 9: It's okay, okay, I miss Matt Boby, it's okay.
Speaker 3: Us.
Speaker 5: I figured it was Brothers and I could not come up with it. I'm taking like a nineties pop band my brain.
Speaker 3: They were with Corey. I thought I nailed Mario Brothers.
Speaker 6: That's the last one.
Speaker 10: No, no, So Marnie has four, so you need this to tie. But if anybody else other than Hawk brings in and gets it right, Marnie is the winner.
Speaker 3: My goodness.
Speaker 4: If we can even celebrate this.
Speaker 14: One, oh you absolutely, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: This is great. All right, here we go.
Speaker 10: Item twelve of MB Clue number one has crashed, Clue number two has jumped.
Speaker 3: Paul yep Mario brothers.
Speaker 10: Oh, that sauce is mainer if Item twelve that's crashed. Clue number three not designed for roads, Marnie, Marnie mountain bike.
Speaker 3: I was way over thinking about Oh, by the way, mind.
Speaker 4: Game, let's start about energy.
Speaker 8: Let's let's hope the wild don't take a note and like start taunting ova Chkin before the game.
Speaker 10: Yeah, wuld hate to see what what's his name? Number twelve for the Wild parish?
Speaker 3: Don't think we have one number twelve? No, there's no one.
Speaker 8: Nobody's ringing a bell.
Speaker 3: Well, Marnie, congrats on the wind. What happens now?
Speaker 5: Well, people can tweet me and tag Great Clips now through the end of Sunday and want to use is going to win free haircuts for an entire year.
Speaker 4: Thank you Great Clips.
Speaker 6: Celon, I'm sorry, sorry, Radco. Can you tell me what was the first tiebreaker?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: First tiebreaker? Why don't you just do it? Yeah, we can do it here. We got a quick time here, Paul Melenda's brothers, Mark Mario brothers.
Speaker 10: All right, here we go. Tiebreaker one number one. One of the words is a male animal. Clue number two. One of the words is Native American and roughly translates to the good Land clue number three. They have the geek. I'm sorry they have the Greek freak, Paul.
Speaker 3: I would have lost the tiebreaker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, all right, okay, because I would never have gotten that.
Speaker 3: That's okay.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that was a bad tiebreaker for either perish Melendas.
Speaker 3: That's all right. You said it too fast.
Speaker 2: It's so excited because I knew I had brothers, right, and I couldn't think of their name. And when it popped in my mind, I got so excited. I didn't think it through. And the and the one before the melon baller.
Speaker 3: That's what did it.
Speaker 6: That's what messed me up.
Speaker 3: That's why I missed boldly.
Speaker 5: That's the next collaboration is some kitchen aid needs to come out with the melenda's baller.
Speaker 4: And there's your candle up.
Speaker 3: I got to look up, what do these look like? I've heard exactly. Yeah, I knew exactly what was. I just had no idea what it was.
Speaker 4: But it's avocado that really threw me.
Speaker 5: I've seen it in like a candle up a honeydew, hence the term melon, but didn't it wasn't avocado one of those Yes, avocado.
Speaker 4: And I guess you could you totally could?
Speaker 5: I just I have sure in my head I couldn't picture it. So I was going for some kind of mixing tool and.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what do you mix?
Speaker 6: Melinda?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 10: And you know I probably would give you that met Mellon ball by the way, Oh really, because Wikipedia it's under its melon ballers, but the actual title of the page is Mellon ball.
Speaker 3: You can make an argument, what.
Speaker 4: Does it say you make a Mellon ball from the Mellon baller.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to put you in a tough spot. Okay, that's true. I don't know what anything is. That's okay.
Speaker 8: Did a good job, A good job job, Zach, Yes, you were you were great.
Speaker 11: That was fun. Yeah, you taunted Marnie.
Speaker 3: Done. I think she got too straight.
Speaker 6: I don't think I said it like that.
Speaker 3: Five of the next eight.
Speaker 4: I know that I wrote down three things in this order.
Speaker 5: And the first thing I wrote down was Max Brosmer, Oh yeah right there, and then Max bet and mister Burns.
Speaker 6: I wrote down Milton Bradley that was that's the way.
Speaker 3: That's a good one. That might have been well, no, it wasn't on the last time mine man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Melndez, that's okay, daddy, it's a game.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was great. You did it.
Speaker 6: You did it, Mars.
Speaker 3: How do you feel?
Speaker 4: Uh? Pretty relieved and not super proud.
Speaker 5: You know some some days I walk out of here in line like I could probably conquer the world today. You know what, I'm just thinking, I gotta get through.
Speaker 3: You don't have to be so mean to us. We get it.
Speaker 8: Sometimes we struggle, and we don't have to be handed to it, you know, like, just be happy that you beat three amazingly hard contestants.
Speaker 6: You ungrateful, little.
Speaker 12: Prayer, much better ship, and have a great weekend you too.
Speaker 2: Go Gophers, Go Gophers, go wild.
Speaker 3: All of the above. You are have an awesome weekend. Morning, go have a good weekend.
Speaker 7: I will good.
Speaker 3: I have a wonderful day. Thanks for tuning on everybody. We'll see on Monday morning.
Speaker 6: Ours, good morning show.
Speaker 3: Stick around Paul Allen's next I have happened that