Speaker 1: What did you do at work yesterday?
Speaker 2: Anna, I'm hoping I don't get written up for this. I had to take some nudes in the bathroom. Why uh, for a plastic surgeon. So we've been talking about me wanting to get this boob job and one of the I have consultants, more consultations, and for one of them, I need to submit photos of myself naked, of my boobs. And I was supposed to send them literally like a month ago, And yesterday I saw a call come through from the office and the consultations next week, and I was like, oh my gosh, I haven't sent them yet. So sure enough, at a commercial break, I ran into the bathroom, stuck my little sticky phone against the wall, and I got the pictures during our show, Yes, during a commercial break, sent them over.
Speaker 3: Why aren't theybe can you take them? Why aren't they going to take them during the console? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think they want to see like ahead of time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was nobody in the bathroom at the time, you know, I mean it was area. What time of the morning was this or one of.
Speaker 2: Our first breaks yesterday?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's no lock on our bathroom doors.
Speaker 2: No there isn't. But I was in the stall.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you just did like a selfie.
Speaker 2: No, so I have this sticky thing on the back. I just stuck it the wall, that timer and I got the pictures it was.
Speaker 1: But did you disinfect the phone afterwards? I did? You did not. I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 2: This isn't the first time that I've done it. When I used to work for another employer, I remember doing this for a guy that I was seeing.
Speaker 1: Oh, you would take nudes at work?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a little scandalous, like thinking about too.
Speaker 1: There are there any listeners that that do that. I'm assuming Shannon, you don't do this to you or no.
Speaker 3: That bathrooms disgusting.
Speaker 1: I've gotten a few from a bathroom. Really from a work bathroom.
Speaker 4: It is a little nice thing in the middle of the day, just pop away from her desk wherever she ate.
Speaker 1: Yes, little one too. Yesterday I went into the bathroom. Actually you did too, almost and we we we have only one in our guys bathroom. We have one stall to duty and one stall to pee or one urinal top. And yesterday there were four deep in the bathroom, like that's how many guys were in that bathroom. You don't get privacy in that bathroom if you wanted to send a nude.
Speaker 4: And this thinks so crazy. Yesterday it was so packed up. When I tried to open the door, I hit the I hit his back because he was in line. I've seen all them people smelled, all of them smell. Say I'm just go held it.
Speaker 1: I almost didn't think like it did in college where I peed in a sink, because it was so so bad. I could not think of, honestly a bigger embarrassment than if you were at work and somebody saw you doing this, Like they would instantly think that you are.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, that you're a sex predator. Bion going to come with me and take them for me. I was like, that would have been way easier.
Speaker 3: But I was like, Na, Na, the girls on this show, we don't like that.
Speaker 1: You would not know problem letting somebody take an picture.
Speaker 3: If it was Anna or or Bianca, I would let them take a picture of my bear boobs.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, that's weird, weird.
Speaker 2: We've all stayed in hotels together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you just see Leomon just different.
Speaker 3: I've seen bos seen Bianca's boobs, and saw boobs. Yeah, when we stayed in Chicago, we were all dipping each other up in dresses.
Speaker 1: Is different than.
Speaker 3: You know, well no, I mean like there's boobs being touched in and.
Speaker 1: I just don't like, I think about this with the office here, and I think of like looking out in this vast you know, array of of salespeople that only come on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I just don't know if I would want to be taking pictures of myself, you know, if I was anna nude and then have I don't know, Siri or what's the new salesperson's name, uh, Nicole or Natalie Natalie all of a sudden walking in. Can you imagine that your first week at work and you're like, oh, so this is what it's like, welcome to This is what iHeart radio is like. I couldn't imagine if.
Speaker 4: If for some reason, you were getting a aseecto me and you had to walk in the bathroom, you're taking pictures of your unkboy walking like, what are you doing.
Speaker 1: I've taken pictures of my junk one time, and one time only I had like something on the bottom of my my your ball sack, and it hurt me and you could tell that there was something there. And I sent it to doctor Warner and I and I was funny because I was like a text mark and I go, Mark, I have I have something that you know, I don't know what it is. And I'm worried, like I'm starting to think, oh my god, I got a venereal disease from sitting on a toilet or something.
Speaker 2: And I.
Speaker 1: Go, Mark, what should I do? And he goes send me a picture. I'm like, sending you a question. Sure was the picture?
Speaker 5: Was it phone above the sack or did you go under the sec I grab and I don't want to get too descriptive because of you could be listening and enjoying this.
Speaker 1: I don't want you guys to enjoy this. But I literally went and I actually picked up you know what I mean, like kind of like kind of like kind of like you're grabbing a bowling ball back and I grab it, and I grab it take a picture of it. And then the funny thing was, I was like, oh, I looked like the guy from the movie Up hold on, hold on, let me do another one. But then you've got that photo in your phone and you're like, okay, delete and delete. Iially. I actually was thinking to myself, I wonder if I can put like a tone or something right. I wanted to edit it and I wanted to make it look so good. So but it was funny because doctor Warner I sent it to him and I and he said to me, he goes, make sure that you deleted. I've deleted it off my phone. I'm like, thanks, Mark, I appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Your good.
Speaker 1: What was it?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: It was honestly like it just a sweat pimple or something like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, because my leg yesterday I took a picture of put it in claw to see what it was.
Speaker 1: What did it say? Well, it acts if it hurt, acts it itch and none of that was the case.
Speaker 4: But I didn't notice it until I was doodling essay, So I don't know how long it's been there.
Speaker 1: I said. They say it just monitored and go from there. What did in the nets say? Because it looked like it was a good call and she got disconnected, she said that she does bathroom nudes all the time. Hold on, we're calling her, that's call. Let's dial her? Is this weird to dial up?
Speaker 2: Where's the weirdest place is?
Speaker 1: It still as sexy and.
Speaker 3: As much of a turn on when you've got like the row of toilets in your photo behind you.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you don't care if a woman is sending it to a man, I don't care about all of it.
Speaker 2: I'm not showing the toilet like I'm facing the other wallers.
Speaker 1: Right right Lydia pick her up and see if she's there, you know, I want I want to ask she's not. Did she get I want to hear from somebody else that has done bathroom nudes at.
Speaker 3: Work, Like even when people post thirst straps on their social media and they do it in the bathroom mirror, which I totally get the lighting scud, But you've got the toilet in the background, and I always think an hour ago you were probably just pumping. Makes your mental connection that I always make.
Speaker 1: Kevin brings up a really interesting thing our bathroom smell, So I don't know if I want to be in there for any period of time. And Ninette's back Ninette, Hey, so you're like annauh huh oh she got disconnected? Cell service? Do you have? Because I do not want that cell service in the bathroomt what's going on? So why are you taking?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Why are you taking bathroom nudes? Hey? You know, sometimes your guy wants a little some some to move his data along. What do you do for a living that you can go to the bathroom and do this?
Speaker 4: I am a sales.
Speaker 1: Sales so weird salesperson. I actually one time had that where we had a bunch of listening. Okay, hold on, you're a you're a salesperson. Is this how you make sales? Sending those?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no no, It's just what I do for a living.
Speaker 1: I'm an office manager and a sales coordinator. So I yeah, o god three times? And how is he getting the photos? I think guys still waiting for him? All right, thank you, Ninette, I appreciate it. That's crazy though, that you're you know, that sounds like a you sound like a professional person doing something that is I don't necessarily know if it's professional, but what's going on? Autumn?
Speaker 6: So one of my coworkers, I'm a bartender, was definitely like, pants down around the ankles. We walk in, she's got red lay son and there's a guy right behind her walking in the bathroom. That's like, because it's our employee. Bathroom and he's like, what in the hell is She's just nudes in our employee bathroom, likethom, you can.
Speaker 1: Take a pull on nuds, you can't do it in the one off bathroom that any.
Speaker 6: Man or what you want employee bathroom. And he was like one of our youngest servers and he walks and he's like, you've got a shocked and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Well, he got a show for three days she wanted caught. I usually do it in the family bathroom at the airport.