Speaker 1: I want to start off with this and I want to ask our listeners have they ever encountered a close talker?
Speaker 2: And if so, what did you do?
Speaker 1: And what I mean by this is, have you ever encountered someone that was so in your personal space when they're talking to you and they just got closer and closer and closer to you to the point that literally you could count the nosehars, like that's how how close you are. I encountered this. I was out and it was a husband and wife who are big fans of the show. So shout out to them for being big fans of the show. But it got to a point where this husband was talking to me so closely I wanted to give an Amaras Saint Brown stiff arm to him, like right to the face and like push him away. I am telling you guys this and this is no joke. He was close talking to me so much. Picture that this is her.
Speaker 2: I am do it. Okay, you're gonna go, Mike, are you going to send it? Okay? Hey? So how you doing? My gosh? I can literally smell your armpit, your yodorant, your right arm. Hey, So what's going on? How's it going Mojo, I really liked the show. Were You in Allow?
Speaker 1: I don't like that when people do that to me, it makes me so uncomfortable. I was actually at a restaurant, and so I'm at the restaurant, which, by the way, this is actually kind of this is interesting. So at the restaurant and it was dinnerish time. Okay, so it wasn't even there, and I asked him a question. This is no joke. I said to him, my, go have Mexican food today, and he goes, he goes, I had lunch. I had Mexican for lunch. I could smell the chips and salsa on this man's breath. No spit, I'm not kidding you. I could smell chips and salsa on the man. That's how close talking he was.
Speaker 2: If I was him, that would be my cue to be like, okay, you're a little close to this. People don't get him.
Speaker 1: So you have a friend, Mojo, who is a very close talker all the time, and he's also a spitter.
Speaker 2: So it's like Jeff of He is a very close talker and I love him to absolute pieces, but he gets real close and unfortunately for me, I'm five feet even so I think people feel like they have to like bend down and get down on my level to.
Speaker 1: Talk to me, I to eye and it always results in close talkers.
Speaker 2: I am not.
Speaker 1: I'm seriously not one of those people gets offended by how close you are to me, especially the ladies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this happened to me yesterday. Guys, I'm not into it. I'm with you. Know this happened to me yesterday.
Speaker 3: I went to get a beer two Monday night football games was on last night, dropped Joe off at his mom has some time. I'm like, I don't want to just go home and watch the game. I want to pop out. So got a beer and I think you call them bar backs.
Speaker 2: Is that like their name?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: By name alone, it just sound like they sweaty as hell. That's if you can picture somebody. That was this guy my beer sitting on the counter and he's talking to me, but he's leaning over my beer, talking the whole time, trying to engauge a conversation to the point I just got to grab my beer.
Speaker 1: He's sweating in your beer? Is that the do from how cold it is or the sweat from this man? The funniest is the wife of the guy that was close talking me, the wife was trying.
Speaker 2: To pull his arm, like pulling him away.
Speaker 1: And I think the problem is when you drink you close talk, you know what I mean, Like when you get when when you're starting to feel like that buzz feeling, you get that buzz feeling inside you. Then all of a sudden, next thing, you know, you become a little touchy feely and things like that. You know, I've had the rub your back guy too. The rub your back guys are interesting where all of a sudden next thing, you know, you're like getting full on freaking, you know, finger massage exactly eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six' five six five four eight is our telephone.
Speaker 2: Number the text is nine five five zero.
Speaker 1: Zero if you've ever in your life had to encounter close talker Or jeff saqua, us call us.
Speaker 2: Up, jeff by the, way is a total close.
Speaker 1: Talker the funny thing is now That jeff's hearing, is you, know not as great as it used to.
Speaker 2: Be he gets even closer and.
Speaker 1: Closer and WHAT i like to do is go right up to his air and go as he's got the little hearing device there what's going, On? Jen how you doing?
Speaker 4: Good good early? Morning, YES i just wanted to call in BECAUSE i have a brother in law who when he, drinks he gets very excited about talking about, work and he will back you into a. Corner he'll be standing there and he'll have his little drink and he'll be standing right over. You and sometimes you have to like take your hand and just kind of push him back where it's and be, Like, okay this is my personal.
Speaker 1: Space whoa it's so this is your brother in. Law now who is he married to your? Sister or what is the?
Speaker 4: Story, no So i'm Marrying i'm married to his.
Speaker 2: Brother you're married to his. Brother do you talk to his brother about? That? Like do you ever, say, hey what's up with your brother in this whole? Thing?
Speaker 4: No so he doesn't. Everyone he's just very excited. Guy he gets very excited about his topic he's talking.
Speaker 1: ABOUT i like to talk to family about, That LIKE i like to IF i know that there's somebody that is a close, talker you, know or a spinner in this, CASE i like to ask their family, members.
Speaker 2: How do you deal with? It you know WHAT i?
Speaker 1: Mean because they're the ones that are having to deal with it a little bit more than you are having to deal with, it you.
Speaker 2: Know, so but that you got about one of THOSE covid. Shields that's when they walk over, like hold, on let.
Speaker 1: Me get my shield, first like a welder's helmet or something like. That eight four Four Mojo live text nine five five zero zero five eight six SAYS i can't call right now BECAUSE i am currently in the same office with the closed.
Speaker 2: Talker you're a the office closed.
Speaker 3: Talker my thing is, like if you're that person that spits when you, talk you have to know, that, Right, Yeah, like that's not something that goes without. Notice you gotta realize this stuff come at.
Speaker 1: Them hold, on is this is this the dwight That kevin always talks about?
Speaker 5: Road it?
Speaker 2: Is how you? Doing what's? Up? Buddy?
Speaker 5: Mojo you were talking about? This you remember you went to that one restaurant and the owner gave you a.
Speaker 2: Full Back, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Exactly, yeah but, which by the, WAY i do have to tell you they now have a drink named after me.
Speaker 2: There, yeah did you know? That?
Speaker 1: Yeah the guy that was the guy that was given full on back massages at twenty two, fifteen which is over On Haggarty road And Pontiac trail in west Of. Bloomfield the owner the time THAT i was sitting at the bar just hanging, out started like giving me like this back, massage and we talked about it on the, radio and his daughter was smart enough because she's the manager of the, place to say that we're going to have a drink, special and they posted it's on their social and, Everything so look, Up. MOJO i think IT'S i think it's the it's the it's the massage or.
Speaker 2: SOMETHING i don't.
Speaker 5: Know when it when it comes to close, talker one of the THINGS i do IS i laugh kind of absorbedly at.
Speaker 2: A joke and move away while.
Speaker 1: Laughing, Yeah, dwight you have a great, day.
Speaker 2: Buddy what's Up? Lane, hi It's mojo in the morning and what's going?
Speaker 5: On, hey good, Morning.
Speaker 4: Mojoe.
Speaker 2: Yeah the close.
Speaker 5: TALKER i work over in a in a parts maker over In Grand, rapids and the guy that works with, me he gets so close his whiskers actually.
Speaker 1: Talking does he have an excessively long beard or is he that close to?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 4: No, no it's like five o'clock.
Speaker 5: Stubble that's.
Speaker 2: It he's trying to kiss.
Speaker 5: You it's, like dude back.
Speaker 2: Now kevin actually brought another.
Speaker 5: Co worker asked, him did you need to kid underneath my?
Speaker 2: Apron kevin brought up a great.
Speaker 1: Point you might even have one there because of what you guys do for a. Living but maybe you got to get a welder's helmet or something like.
Speaker 2: That when this guy's coming, there you'd be, Good, okay