Speaker 1: Time for your girl, Tip, taking on the trending topics on social media, breaking down the latest celebrity in music news. Then you off on all local nightline anything else she feels like talking about. This is three Things with Tip Potter on seven hundred wul Telick.
Speaker 2: What is good to be back my girl, Tip Potter is here from Kissileno seven to one. How about that? Forget how to do this segment that what.
Speaker 3: Is to be a man? To go through life as a man? Your tendant was ruptured for months and you're like, why am I in so much pain? And then you go and they're like, we basically need to cut this thing off and give you a new leg.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a whole new leg right now. It's a little Barbie leg too. It's a little weird if you're the pink now it's gonna be like a Barbie leg. Is the atrophy?
Speaker 3: Probably is what the I still cannot get over the fact that you went that long with an injury that required that much time off.
Speaker 2: Whoa right? I know? What what does that say about? Joe Burrow?
Speaker 4: For real? No, for real?
Speaker 2: Three months? My toe I had a ruptured tendon and I'm thirty years older than you are A son tough at that. Now. Yeah, I had a ruptured tendon to my foot. It turned out was I had a little bit of foot paint. Been doing that for a couple of months. But all good. You want to know, I don't want to hear about how hard is it when you women give birth. You guys haveing.
Speaker 3: For three months, been on the air for a minute and a half. Were not going there. I missed you, and I'm honest you to I haven't used my computer in so long that it decided right now is the time to update, so as I get myself organized here a.
Speaker 2: Little bit by the way, if you're like, and I'll give you a second to pause, because if you ever have to do this and take because like longer than three days, it's family medical leave at KISE and then they tapp in your sick days that way. So I came back this morning, and I should have came come in like three hours earlier, because just to log back into email and get back like online in this monitor, it's the whole thing.
Speaker 3: It's like out on maternity leak.
Speaker 2: I was gone and non back, so okay.
Speaker 3: Well, while you were gone, I realized I have a tattoo because of one man in Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Your tattoo liss up to this point, Well, virgin.
Speaker 3: S, the only one I have is because of this one man in Cincinnati. Give me a hot second. We'll get there. We have things to debrief. Obviously, you saw the Super Bowl halftime announcement. We have to talk about that, talk about Taylor Swift, the biggest thing on the internet, maybe a little Cardi B and maybe one or two other things. So I realized this yesterday that I have a tattoo, the only one I've ever gotten, and if the invisible string theory exists, it has nothing to do with romance in my life apparently, and has everything to do with the Cincinnati Reds. Okay, after it didn't go well for us last night, but I think we're gonna be patient with Tito.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I can't believe you got a twenty twenty five world champion. Maybe premature.
Speaker 3: Oops, No, this happened actually back in two thousand and eight, when I turned eighteen, after the Red Sox won the World Series, I got a matching tattoo with my best friend for the Red Sox.
Speaker 4: Do you know who managed the club at that time?
Speaker 3: Jerry Franco exactly came back around, started managing the Reds, took them to the playoffs in their first year. And who knew back when I was eighteen, I'm now thirty five. I got a tattoo that would eventually, in some weird way, tie me back to Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Oh cool, I thought you didn't have that too. I thought you said you had not to.
Speaker 3: It's on my foot and I'm not like Rick Uchino, where I'll wear a funk sandal in public.
Speaker 2: I think there's a shot.
Speaker 4: I can hear your little scooter rolling around in the back ground. It really does.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately we took the l yesterday A little bummed about that. I'm sure a lot of Cincinnatians wear that scar. It just keeps us the wound that keeps opening.
Speaker 2: Do you watch lesson last night?
Speaker 4: I know what.
Speaker 2: I know your schedule. I know you get up it to eight.
Speaker 4: Now I don't even have cable to watch.
Speaker 2: Oh right.
Speaker 3: That's what I do love about this, And I know we're forward thinking to opening day?
Speaker 4: Is that we open against the Red Sox.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that'd be pretty Coqel twenty six, I think of March believe, Yeah, it'll be okay.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: I am excited that Bad Bunny is doing the Super Bowl halftime show.
Speaker 4: Per usual, I got it so wrong.
Speaker 2: Was he on your list at all?
Speaker 4: Not even not even in the nowhere in the alphabet?
Speaker 2: I have never seen a streak of someone quite honestly, is this young lady here, my good friend Tiff Potter is incorrectly guessing who is going to be even the shortly give me five.
Speaker 4: Artists, not even anywhere near it.
Speaker 2: Bad Bunny would not be on it.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't even think of that. I am per usual. Every decision comes with backlash. But overall, if you were entertained, not if you liked, but if you were entertained by Kendall Lamar in any way, then you will most certainly be entertained by Bad Bunny because he is just He's good like that. His shows are super energetic. So I have a feeling it'll be extremely entertaining. Will you understand all of it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: And I thought that was a bold choice by jay Z.
Speaker 3: But you know, so far in the last couple of years since he took over, we had Rihanna, Usher, Kendrick and now Bad.
Speaker 2: Money with a What is the reaction, Ben, you said some of it not good as far as what catalog the fact that he's.
Speaker 4: I think it's just do do people know him?
Speaker 3: And will they? Will they know the lyrics? Will they know the words? Just about everything he does is in Spanish.
Speaker 4: I did like.
Speaker 2: Puerto Rican.
Speaker 3: Sorry if I forgot to mention that here he is after jay Z called him and made the announcement. Cool cool cool. Still doing the update on the computer. I'll work on that, but in the meantime, sing it.
Speaker 4: Not quite other.
Speaker 3: Big things that have up into while you were away and is kind of bleeding into today. We are just hours away from a brand new Taylor Swift album and she is putting out her album tonight at midnight. Kiss one oh seven one has kind of been your home and your go to.
Speaker 4: It's it is so annoying.
Speaker 2: The world's number one audio company just want to point that out.
Speaker 4: No, this is a user era. It has nothing to do with their company.
Speaker 3: It's all because I haven't used this computer since you've been gone, and it needed to update four hundred and seventy five things right before we went on there.
Speaker 2: Because you know what, it's just easy to throw the man under the bus. You take the bullet.
Speaker 4: I'm taking the bullet on this, but it's my fault.
Speaker 3: So album comes out Life of a Show Girl tonight at midnight if you are a in person person. At seven am this morning, we kicked off our partnership with Kiss and High Ball Sincy, which is a bar right around the corner from Finley Market. We're playing every album back to back to back, leading all the way up to Life of a Show Girl tonight at midnight. If you're like not for me, I don't want to be in person. iHeartRadio and Kiss. One oh seven to one are going to have exclusive content from Taylor. She's taking over our radio station tonight and she'll go through the album.
Speaker 4: Track by track, we'll talk about it.
Speaker 3: So I think that this is going to be the biggest thing for the next probably week. I know it's my super Bowl on my show and my radio station, and so therefore it will eventually bleed.
Speaker 2: Over to yours well as a position to sit on my ass and soak in entertainment, because like I do right now, I will say that she has dominated that that sphere for sure, at least in my opinion. I saw a little promo for her album where she's dressed as a showgirl and comes out over with a poster and like trips over them the lamplain, which I thought with Maydi giggle because I love that self deprecating kind of you know, and she's really good at that.
Speaker 3: She is and life of a Showgirl is the title of the album. If I forgot to mention.
Speaker 2: She's dressed as a show girl with a poster of her and then trips over a thing and then yeah.
Speaker 4: Ah my god, this laptop is really bothering me.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I could have prepared a little bit for this.
Speaker 4: We are just coming in real hot.
Speaker 2: This morning, I did. I'm here.
Speaker 4: Well, those are the bigger pop culture moments.
Speaker 3: Outside of that, Carti B and Nicki Minaj have really started getting into it on the internet. Now for the third day, let me give you a little bit of a brief history. Cardi B's album am I the Drama came out last Friday. Because she has been taking over, might have been even the Friday before that. She's been taking over the last week or two. Nicki Minaj and her haven't gotten along in several years, and I think it's really because Nicki just likes to think that she is the queen of New York, the queen of the New York rap scene. She thinks that Cardi B should bow down to her. Cardi B comes along. At first they tried to be friends, then things down the line ended up shifting, and then really ever since then, Nicki has had a lot to say about Carti. Carti I think has the upper hand in this kind of battle at the moment, because Nicki keeps bringing in the kids and started saying things on Twitter that I probably can't even read out loud on this radio, probably don't want to get fired on our first day back together. So it finally got to the point where Carti had said, listen, like drop the address, like I'll come and show up wherever you are. She also had made some pretty bold claims about claims about Nicki on potentially having bipolar disorders and being addicted to drugs, and the only reason why I think there might be some validity to that. Now, granted, I don't know Nicki Minaj's medical history, and I almost feel a little ridiculous talking about a rap beef on seven hundred WLW, but it really is very big on the internet, and you.
Speaker 4: Might scroll past it, and I want to make sure you're in the living.
Speaker 2: Big part of hip hop for a long time. You have that right, there's always.
Speaker 3: Beef right, And that's why I'm not surprised that her and Nicki go back and forth.
Speaker 4: It is what it is, that's the culture.
Speaker 3: So the only reason I think there might be some validity to the mental health things that Carti said about Niki is because sometimes Nicki does come off as a little on the like unhinged side, like why are we even talking about this right now? But again, I'm not naive to think that it isn't just all a part of the game, like no press is bad.
Speaker 2: Press is the thing. I think it's I think a lot of this is pro wrestling. I think a lot of it is now. I don't know when bullets fly and that's you know that kind that's a different story entirely when there's actually, you know, someone dies, different stories.
Speaker 3: I don't think it would come to so Carti is gonna be in Sincy one time, but potentially two. So her tour comes to Heritage in March, and she also is dating Stephan Diggs. Now, who does Stephan Diggs play for Patriots? Patriots come here on the weekend of Thanksgiving. Yes, so we could see maybe Carti. I could see Cardi here twice. Why would she she would come here? I think she wants to support steph On. She's pregnant with her fourth child. Yeah, it says, so we'll see what comes to that.
Speaker 2: Awesome?
Speaker 4: Shall we check to see if my laptop works?
Speaker 2: Let's see, let's see maybe may by Tuesday, we'll see. There's always always Tuesday.
Speaker 4: There's always that.
Speaker 3: What I think that those are the big things, Cardi happened. I thought of you during the Super Bowl halftime announcement. Taylor's coming out tonight. I have a tattoo back to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Do you think there's gonna because I think a lot of people don't, you know, older like myself. I know, I think probably would recognize a couple of the songs. But I can't say I'm a bad bunny expert. I know he's Puerto Rican, But I wonder how much of a backlash there's going to be with that element because all those songs are in Spanish. With an American sport like football. Now, the NFL has made tremendous Ord's trying to grow market share by having games in Dublin and in London and of course in South America. That's part of this. If you found football all, you know this can't possibly be surprised as they tried to expand.
Speaker 4: That was my question for you.
Speaker 3: Do you think that this is a little bit more of let's say, a power play by the NFL than it is anything else.
Speaker 2: I turn it off.
Speaker 4: It just keeps updating.
Speaker 2: I think they're trying to expand to younger audiences, and I think you're older and you're offended by this and want to see you know, I don't know, Bruce Springsteen again or something like that. You're probably not going anytime soon because the money is in the younger demos. It's in gen z R audience. Isn't like even I would say, certainly, I don't want to discount you millennials, but I think it's about building a base with gen zers. And look at the flag football thing. It's interesting. They really lean the flag football so they can get more younger people, kids, young women to play and get invested in the game of football so they become customers in the future. That's what this is all about.
Speaker 3: I think you make a great point. I do want to squeeze one or two more things in if we have the time.
Speaker 2: Do you have the sound for it? The audio?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 4: Well, let's see.
Speaker 3: Let's see world famous Jane Goodall, oh yeah, passed away yesterday at the age of ninety one.
Speaker 4: That woman was working literally up until her death.
Speaker 3: She was on tour for her book that came out in twenty twenty one, and she had passed passed away while out on the tour. I guess of natural causes, and let's see this works. Nope, still doesn't work.
Speaker 2: That is one big gorilla.
Speaker 3: She was one of only eight people to be able to get a degree or a doctorate without having a college degree. And I don't know how that works, but I read that this morning the honorary then right, I no, no, no, this is legitimate. Jane Godla, you just get to skip ahead.
Speaker 2: You don't have to take biology one oh one, you don't have to take intro to psychology.
Speaker 3: I think it's because the woman literally lived in the woods with the monkeys on her own. I had seen a little bit of her documentary on Hulu. I recommend it. I don't think I ever finished it, but I remember being super intrigued by it. The woman was out in the jungle on her own when she was in her twenties.
Speaker 2: Sit and get her head ripped off or nothing. So some of these people are like, oh, they're just like us. Wind up dying horrific death because the animals don't think that we're like them. They think they'll Loogan eventually go, you know what, this guy's pissing me off. I'm gonna eat them.
Speaker 3: Jane any primate, right, she really became came one of the chimpanzees, and I think her research wanted was known for just understanding them and then stopping the use of that of chimpanzees for science.
Speaker 2: For entertainment and stuff like that. Ninety one though, that's a good long life for someone who's but good. And there's somebody to be said about that too. Is we age and you know when you retire and quit. There's some people at work and they just that that's her whole purpose in life, and they just keep on going. She's one of those Yeah good.
Speaker 4: I have never felt like a segment dragged on for so long in my life.
Speaker 2: I just keep waiting for your computer to wow, like I can't believe it.
Speaker 3: We've gone three weeks without talking, and I'm like, how do I do this job?
Speaker 4: What's the wrong with that?
Speaker 2: Between my foot and your mystery tattoo?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, wait until hear I'm about to book a forty five hundred dollars flight for someone that I'm dating four thousand.
Speaker 2: I was going to think that the tattoo would have been of.
Speaker 4: This person, not Oh come on, you know me.
Speaker 2: I know you, so you get But sometimes you get invested in something and you push all those chips in the middle of the table.
Speaker 4: You know, don't read the room. We commit, we go hard.
Speaker 2: Don't read the room. She's Tip Potter Kiss one of seven one mornings, and she pops in Tuesday Thursdays with three things at the top of the All right, appreciate you. Good to be back when you get a news update in and when we return. Speaking of those red legs, what's next after there? Should I don't think stunning is the right word. I would say the sobering wake up call of what big payroll teams are going to do to you doesn't mean you can't get it done. Look at the Milwaukee Brewers. But Red's got some work to do in the off season chat with Jeff cop from Lockdown Reds just ahead on seven hundred WW Since then,