Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the morning. Did you figure it out? Bianca? Oh, we got shout out to Carlos, our engineer guy. He's on the computer right now, working on Oh he's working Carlos. Do we know if his name is really Carlos or yeah? I don't know. I don't know because they are they even they're in another city, I think, right, I've known these are from like Microsoft teams. I found them on Microsoft teams. Okay, all right, so thank you tech peoples. Nope, he's working on our mixed Tell him listen why you work where?
Speaker 2: So are you?
Speaker 1: I think that these guys are in another city somewhere, and they probably don't even have the means to be able to listen. They just for some reason or it's weird how they'll do it. They'll go take your computer over. Have you ever had to do that with your if you have an Apples right now? But all he's doing is just closing it out and going back. And I'm like, I've been doing that fire me as the engineers. I've had that before. Where I've had I've had my Apple computer break, like my my MacBook, which I have right here in front of me. And uh, the guy will go, well, I'm gonna I'm gonna screenhare. You're gonna screen share your things, And I'm like, oh my god, he's going to see everything on there. I don't like that idea. Believe me, I don't even know what I'm hiding. Look.
Speaker 3: I remember one time, and I'm an honest person, so I wouldn't look. But I remember I walked into we have shared studios here and we go inside of studios to record audio. And I went into that back studio and I type in mail because I want to enter my outlook meal, and up pops Shannon's Gmail and.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize it.
Speaker 3: And then she's got like folders and once said contracts, and I was like, I logged.
Speaker 1: Out in Did you only notice the file of contracts? Were there any other files that you noticed? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tell Us contracts was the one that stood out to me.
Speaker 2: I will just set my address balls.
Speaker 4: That ideas financial planning, endorsements, contracts, Lucy Gray Smith Lyell prayers, Yeah, wedding West Whitlam yuck.
Speaker 1: That was my divorce. All my divorce just labeled. Actually caps I have in mind, I have Alarm five or six fifty five basketball baseball. These were when I coached those teams. You still have those folders? Yeah, I got a boat breaking and entering UH Chase Chicago contract. I do have a contract also too. That's the one we need to see Cuba from when I went to Cuba. I set up one, uh and then I've got one for each of you guys. So I've got all you guys on what's in our folders? Gerry receipts. Hold on a second, I got with Kevin Joint Swiss in yours. Here we go market important? Can I ask this question about this like this, this sharing, the screen sharing. Has anybody ever had to have like their device or devices fixed and or if you're a person that does this for a living, they saw something they shouldn't have seen because it's.
Speaker 4: Really careful when you do that. Smith watches this guy on YouTube. I know him as Perogi, but he like he he he busts scammers. Yeah, and when you screen share, anybody can go into all of your stuff without you even really knowing it because you've you've given them access so they can there's a way.
Speaker 1: There's a way to do it. I don't I am not a technical person. This is West's wheelhouse.
Speaker 4: But there's a certain way of once you're in, you can stay in, even if they think that even if that's I don't understand this, but like be don't do that, just don't do it.
Speaker 1: When has used to work for Verizon, has had a guy that he introduced me to that was over there, that was the technical guy. Yeah, and he would tell me that West Bloomfield housewives lots of kelthy and women, let me tell you, would come in to have their phones fixed and their phone and they would hand their phone over and it would he would have to go in there and he said, the first thing that they had on there was something that was usually something you shouldn't see. And sometimes oh yeah.
Speaker 3: I had a friend that worked that sprint and he used to tell me all, yeah, recipe. All the time, women would bring in their phones and they would take it in the back to fix it, plug it in, and the first thing he would do, regardless of the issue of the phone, would like go look at pictures you can see ever.
Speaker 1: I feel violated. They can't be allowed to do that. I don't. I don't know if it's legal, but it's it happens it's not illegal, it's just frowned upon it like masturbating on an airplane. Can I throw out something from the past for you, Shannon? Do you remember when you had your.
Speaker 4: Phone fixed and exactly what you're gonna say? And the guy started texting me. Guy, Yeah, guy started texting me afterwards after I got my phone, and.
Speaker 3: He started talking about like phone stuff, and then it went to what he really wanted to talk about.
Speaker 4: He asked, he introduced himself again, asked if I was like, if everything was good with my phone?
Speaker 1: And then yeah, yeah, and that is creepy. That is crazy. He was just eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five sixty five four eight or text nine five five zero zero. You're right, if you looked like Wes it, she'd be like, hell over a big boy.
Speaker 4: Then he didn't look like Wes West is a little little boy and we love him.
Speaker 2: Come over little boy. Stature wise, it's very much clarifying that short.
Speaker 1: But short with a big dom. But I I would love to I would love to hear the stuff that because this is one of those there's a guy that used to be on Today's Show or NBC that used to do all the hidden beware of this happening types of news stories. And I used to watch them all the time. But what it's like beware of your phone being handed into or beware of your bank account getting into.
Speaker 3: I remember it was a huge thing of like a couple of years ago, where they were they being like the news they were reporting and telling you to be careful of when you got in ubers, plugging your phone up to play music or logging into people's bluetooth because they can steal all of your information out.
Speaker 1: Also rental cars, like if you put your stuff in your Apple what is that car? Car play on a rental car, you should always delete it afterwards because they can still get into your stuff.
Speaker 3: But in all my context, just I don't care if you get in my context. I'm worried about like like you said, like all the apps that I have like getting access to that's Hey, what's.
Speaker 1: Up, Julie? How you doing? Are you guys? We're doing good. We uh were dealing with some technical issues and we got a guy that's in I think we're good cars. So we had a guy that had to like screen share our stuff, so he was in our stuff. We were worried about him seeing Bianca and Lydia's uh pictures from Lallapalooza. What's what's going on? So I am listening to this conversation for work. I used to teams and zoom a lot, and I share.
Speaker 2: I do screen sharing.
Speaker 1: So does that apply because that's zero text? Okay, I don't know how No, So your screen well, yeah, you got to be careful of that. So you screenshare, meaning that you're going to show everybody else on that team's call something that's on your computer. You have to be careful or something. Yeah, So Julie, you got to be careful to close out all the tabs because you could have hit a wrong button and the tab might pop up of something else that you were looking at on your computer. I've been on calls like that. I was on a zoom one time and they were like, well, here, let me show you. Let me show you for my computer. And the guy goes in there and I'm looking at this guy's pictures from like his vacation and wherever it is, and one of them is a picture of his wife sitting at the beach, pushing the camera away because she's putting suntan lotion on, and I'm like, this perverted guy is taking pictures of his wife with a suntan lotion. I know. But because you have you have your pictures on your computer, on your laptop. What kind of pictures are you taking? Do you take naughties? Julie comments, Julie, it's the ones you least expect. We'll talk to you later, Julie, have a great morning. This text here here two four eight. It's from Jamie says, I can't talk talk at work, but the geek squad does the same thing. They look at all your photos immediately and back them up. Oh my god, they're backing up. When I worked there, I only stole movies and music from people's PCs, but never looked through their photos though. Yeah, yes, that's a law suit. Yeah but that's crazy, that's crazy that Yeah, they're they're doing it.
Speaker 3: Uh uh.
Speaker 1: Three one three says I had a T Mobile guy that took all of my contacts and pictures and then called me and said that he wanted to know if I wanted to pay for them. He was basicallymailing, yeah, yeah, yeah, these are these are nutty ones worked at Apple Okay. Five eight six. By the way, text call me if you just want to go on the air with us, so that you don't even have to text the whole story, because I'd love to hear your voice. Worked at Apple and we never would do this, but we heard of a person that used to work there that got fired for doing this. I hope that the guy didn't work at the Nova one he saw he saw all the stuff. I don't know. I I hate to say this, and I know you guys, you know, think of me in a different way. I think i'd look if I saw.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you would like, well, I don't know. I don't know Shannon's I didn't look at it. I longed out immediately.
Speaker 1: But you noticed that there was one that said contracts, you'd look at pictures. I don't.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't want to if Shannon, if Shannon had in there, uh no, I wouldn't want to do that. That's a violation of her privacy. I wouldn't want to do that. I would want to.
Speaker 1: It's hot. Thank god, we have a pick of the tempt from your dash to prove it. This is Mojo in the Morning.