Speaker 1: Listen Beaverville.
Speaker 2: Come on in morning lighty gentlemen, and welcome to video Message number twenty nine.
Speaker 1: I'm like a dog in heat. I woke up yesterday morning with a spring of us to start later, please, I could never know if the day with us Florida. Listen up. The ratings just came in for last month. We are number one.
Speaker 3: We just grabbed every key demogram super duper.
Speaker 1: That's nice. Wait a goo Nito gay, Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 4: It is the twentieth day of March. Welcome to Friday on the part of Morning Show twenty twenty six. Here we are, It's Friday. Yeah, the initials game and yeah dot com Tom Pellisera's coming in and cast two thousands, so let's get her started.
Speaker 5: Here's Jim Gaffigan.
Speaker 4: It's PARTRIP Morning Show on a beautiful Friday morning.
Speaker 5: Now, come on in. I am glad you're here.
Speaker 6: It's not always winner. There's spring. People love spring. That's a that's a fun day.
Speaker 1: What a live spring is? Right?
Speaker 6: I spent the entire spring waiting for it to be spring. Right, You're like, is it spring? No, it's snowing.
Speaker 1: Next day?
Speaker 6: Is it spring?
Speaker 1: No, it's ninety degrees.
Speaker 6: I guess we miss those tiny white flowers.
Speaker 1: My Bill zipper side sweet and FETs on your side.
Speaker 7: You hear the distance under this land in You Stray.
Speaker 3: Dude Power Trait Morning Show, Friday, March twentieth, twenty twenty six on Pory Cove. That's Chris Hockey, that's Meat Sauce, Paul Lambert, there's zach Alberson. No cries of today. He's at Disney Lucky, must be rich. He's been there a long time. All amazing.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Who's more jealous You Zachary because you love Disney or Sauce because he's never been there because his dad never took it. The cool thing though about Sauce and the gift that his dad gave him is the fact that he hasn't gone there and that he is going to be able to experience it for the first time with his own son. So yeah, that's good. A few years out though.
Speaker 8: I love all the pictures that everybody posts about it because it looks great. I've never been the posted the tron ride that looked cool.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, dude, Chloe got all all.
Speaker 8: Up yesterday in the Bibody Bobbity booth thing that looked great.
Speaker 1: You just fixed the salary cap. Yes, you can do both.
Speaker 8: There they fix the salary cap and dress you up like a princess. But yeah, I when I go, it'll be great. Corey would only need one more wish. I've only been once, or I haven't been at all, So when I go, it'll be great.
Speaker 1: It'll be the ones. Yeah, and that'll probably be it. I probably won't go away. You'll go back.
Speaker 8: Well, no, because by the time my son takes his grand or my grandkids, I'll be like ninety one, go.
Speaker 3: Back when he's a teenager. Well here, you know, we'll go once. You're already a ninety year old grandfather in the scenario. Yeah, low me, time down, buddy, slow it down. Okay, Yeah, I mean I think we'll go once. I can't wait though. It looks fun, man, the weather looks great. Everybody looked. Nobody is ever sad Disney World or Land. It looks like a great spot. Hogs Daddy's been.
Speaker 1: It's the happiest place on earth. Have you been to both hawk?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, where's the wand bit?
Speaker 1: That's universal? Universal? So that's in California in Florida, Oh, Florida. Okay, California. Yeah, didn't you go to the one in California? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I thought you went to the one in I thought you went to the one in Orlando. Oh, wow, you went to California.
Speaker 8: Yeah it was Yeah, So all that stuff will be great because, as you've always said, Corny, the mouse owns you. So you just buy. It doesn't matter. You just spend the money and you move on. But it's the walk of shame when you're done with Disney. Yeah, you walk back and you're like, Jesus, where is all my money?
Speaker 1: It's gone. It's gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like that's some memories remain and it's gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's gone.
Speaker 8: It'll be fun once we go. I thought my money was gone. Yesterday, I thought we were going to lose Duke. They should have lost, They should have lost. Yes, that is, you know, like the classic sports talk.
Speaker 3: Radio like debate, did Duke winter or did Siena lose it?
Speaker 1: Right? And the answer is almost inevitably both. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think it was way more yesterday that Sienna lost it than Duke won it. Weren't they up by double digits? They were up thirteen. This is the play that changed the whole game, they were up thirteen and the big tall goofy kid for Duke, Yeah missed or sorry for Sienna, Yeah, missed a dunk and then Duke dunked about three seconds later on a fast break. So a four point swing with a miss dunk, yep, should have been up fifteen.
Speaker 1: Instead, they were up eleven. And I go, this game's over. Yeah, that was it.
Speaker 3: Your margin of error is so thin. Yeah, can't miss a dunk when you're nine thousand feet tall. No, and he did, and Duke comes down and dunks it. I go, this game's over. They just blew it.
Speaker 8: And I think the Michigan and Howard game, I think Howard was only down like four points at halftime or.
Speaker 3: Howie it's the best, man, Yeah, it's the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: It was fun, especially yesterday yesterday at the Mystic Lake Hop House. It was badass, a lot of people, good times, gave away a few TVs.
Speaker 1: It was super fun.
Speaker 3: So no crease of that he's at Disney Parish is back in about a month. People keep asking about him. I saw when we mentioned yesterday Chris, you like, he's fine.
Speaker 1: We'll see him a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll be back in a handful of weeks Perish back in the mix, but he's not here today. Marni will be here later a little bit late. Pella Sero though, rolling in about seven thirty and he'll play Initials at eight fifteen. Man, how about yesterday Lieber posting about his order he thinks that the quarterbacks will be in and the social media world losing his mind. He had to post a rebuttal video yesterday because he.
Speaker 1: Had went Swan Murray two McCarthy three, and he.
Speaker 8: Had to post a video from Turds and Tacos yesterday about it. Man, people are man. The quarterback thing is outstanding in the middle of March. I love how passionate Vikings fans are in the middle of March.
Speaker 3: He sounded a lot like Stephen Wright in the first segment of most shows? Is it because you haven't had enough coffee? So yeah, it is probably Yeah, I haven't had enough coffe yet. I gotta let it cooled down. The old coffee wasn't that like, it was warm, but this coffee is scorching hot for about a half hour. Sometimes I bring it back here and it burns my hands when I carry it. And now it's cool down. To the perfect temperature. Burns my hands when my hands.
Speaker 8: But yeah, now it's great. I'm all set for my cup of coffee. Cup of coffee in the big Time.
Speaker 1: A cup of coffee in the big Time.
Speaker 3: In the big time. Macho man, haven't you seen that one? We have it, We played all the time. He's talking about it. Joey's steamboat. He walks up to Ricky Steamboat, Ricky steamboat. He walked Joey Steamboat.
Speaker 1: I think is a NASCAR driver, Jesus Christ. But he walks up to what's happening. He walks up to who's the guy that mean? Gene Okerlanden oakerland Ricky the Dragon.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and he says, what's this and he goes, it's rick the Dragon's cup of coffee in the Big Time, and then he throws it over his shoulder.
Speaker 1: It's great. What planet are you currently on? Earth? That's correct. Yeah, we've played it a lot.
Speaker 5: I remember ever hearing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he says cup of coffee in the Big Time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I was saying that.
Speaker 1: That never was played on the show.
Speaker 3: Oh who's saying that chat gipt Yeah, Kelly's a saint, okay, yeah she is.
Speaker 8: Hold on I just googled cup of coffee. That's not gonna work coffee. Yeah, Manchaman Randy Savage aimed at Ricky the Dragon Steamboat before wrestle Mania three.
Speaker 5: What sure are you listening to?
Speaker 1: Are you listening to this show?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: This show? Do you have Tom Bernard in your ears?
Speaker 1: I'm listening to this show? Chick, chick, Hello, I heard Yeah, Okay, I wish.
Speaker 5: You'd be eaten by an alligator.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, it would take that alligator a long time to eat if you but maybe he's so happy, you'd be very happy.
Speaker 4: It's like me at an old country buffet back in the old days, Like you and me with burritos in front of our face.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, and then asking if why we're so fat after we have multiple multiple things to sour cream.
Speaker 3: But you know how they always put animals down after human attacks because they're like, well, now that that animal has a taste for human Yeah, that that gator would have to be put down because he'd be like.
Speaker 1: God, dang, that's pretty good. I've been missing out.
Speaker 5: But he'd never have to eat again.
Speaker 1: Yeah he would.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he'd be like one of the animals, like a bear, hibernating, he'd never have to eat again.
Speaker 5: Like I was always worried when they gave me a jawbreaker, I would choke and die on it because it was so big.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what if that?
Speaker 5: What if your head choked and killed an alligator?
Speaker 1: It would set this It's the species back a while.
Speaker 5: Do you think you would say, like a man, my eyes were bigger than my mouth. Yeah, I couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: Or like an anaconda, how they swallow their prey hole.
Speaker 1: It'd be weird.
Speaker 3: If some snake tried to swallow you feet first, and then by the time it got to your head it was like I can't, I gotta throw this thing up. Yeah, and then all of his snake friends were like, that's why we told you to try the head first, because otherwise you're wasting your time.
Speaker 1: I know, I just thought I could do it. It's a wasted time.
Speaker 4: If he swallowed you whole. Don't you think people would be like that snake ate a medicine ball.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah they would, Yeah, because my lovely lady lumps would fill it. Zack your hands up where there was a snake or an alligator, then catches up the sauce.
Speaker 3: Get them starts eating him. How quickly does Sauce give up the fight and just immediately immediately?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think at some.
Speaker 3: Point as a snake, like, if a large enough snake starts to wrap around you, there's not much you can do.
Speaker 1: Agreed, What would you rather be an exhausted What would you rather be killed by?
Speaker 3: I think it's a snake because you I think, I think you're dead from a gator much faster. It might be painful, but you're you're you're I think your toast pretty quick.
Speaker 8: But I think if a snake wraps itself, there's a large enough snake. Randy claims there's like an eighty foot snake somewhere in the world.
Speaker 3: Probably South America. Yeah, and if that thing wrapped around Randy, they do, Yeah, he thinks they do. It would crush you from the in like it would crush you as it win, hence the name constrictor and a constrictor. Yeah, it constricts your opportunity to breathe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need to get rid of them.
Speaker 5: I wish that to you me.
Speaker 4: Hey, a five hundred pound man, oh hello, it's now an advanced life support after being rescued from a hole in southern California. Happened at a construction site yesterday in Pomona. The man was not a construction worker, but he somehow fell down a hole about three or four feet in diameter. Los Angeles County Fire Department called the Urban Search and Rescue Team performed a trench rescue. The forty year old man was taking to Pomona Valley Medical Center and he's on advanced live support.
Speaker 5: How did he.
Speaker 1: How did he not see the hole?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: And I guess I don't know. Can a five hundred pound man walk?
Speaker 1: Sure? Yeah, I think so. But think about this.
Speaker 3: This is the thing that sucks for a guy that's five hundred plus is if a guy that's a buck fifty falls.
Speaker 1: Into a hole, they just get him out. And it's not the end of my leg. Yeah, right leg. But this guy walking.
Speaker 3: Along, walking along, walking along, bites it into a hole and they have to do it.
Speaker 1: What did he call it? Trench rescue? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And then and now the headline isn't you know, man saved from random hole and I've got a construction site. It's now the headline is his actual weight. This guy's like, god, dang it. It's a motivation to let's start walking and knock it away from construction.
Speaker 4: Maybe that was his first day going for a walk. Yeah, you know what, it's twenty twenty six, it's March.
Speaker 1: Pay attention.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go. Today's day. I'm starting. I'm gonna walk every day. I'm gonna lose all this weight. Here I go, I'm doing it, and then he falls in a g D hawk.
Speaker 3: Were there any random holes that you had to avoid in southern California back in the day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't avoid them.
Speaker 1: No, he did not fell down every one of them. Was there also a trend rescue?
Speaker 5: I needed a couple of I kept. I fell into one. I was like, what are you guys doing here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that lady you'd call. Yeah.
Speaker 8: The picture of them pulling him out is where is no no, no, no, no of pulling out this five hundred pound man is where you go?
Speaker 1: This is the moment I have to get my life back on track.
Speaker 3: How did you say it was forty Yeah, his shirts up to his tea words.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, I mean again, what I mean is there is it necessary to tell us how much he weighed?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I mean, yeah, I think he's probably you could have left that out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's why they click on it. Is there a chance he was handsel and greteled into the hole?
Speaker 2: Hmm?
Speaker 3: Maybe, like if somebody put in and out in the hole, no pun intended.
Speaker 8: It looks though, from these pictures, it looks like it was like he walked through this construction zone that had this hole covered in like wood boards, and they broke and he fell in.
Speaker 5: What was he doing walking through the construction site?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Get out of there?
Speaker 3: Could you just say applying for the wrecking bull? Joe trying to find the village people? Oh, he's spelling Montana kind of off.
Speaker 5: M m.
Speaker 1: Man, you sip a lot of coffee.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to I have to get wake that ass up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: So NCAA tournament. Why don't yesterday slurp the Wisconsin Badgers lost. That's such a gross sound. I'm not doing it. I don't go.
Speaker 5: You don't hear it.
Speaker 3: Everybody can hear it. You don't hear the one who the guy who cut this belongs to?
Speaker 1: Does it? That guy ripped me yesterday? I guess we did. I was with them last night. Yeah, I saw all right. Listened to Rosy yesterday. He said, you don't live in the same reality as the rest of us. You live in your own reality.
Speaker 5: I was with them last night, and I gotta tell you guys a story off here. You remember what I texted you about?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, So I went to C. J. Hammond Adam Delan's retirement and uh, Rosie and it's beloved who works for the Vikings.
Speaker 5: Did you know that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And Rose is going to Italy? Did you guys know that?
Speaker 1: Oh? No, he told you that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And he asked me what your problem was?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 1: Just share what's your problem with the problem?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, are you gonna say here on the radio at five hundy six? You don't have a problem without Roses.
Speaker 1: I don't have a problem with him.
Speaker 5: I have messages for He relays some messages to me.
Speaker 1: Like everybody else, everybody rips him.
Speaker 5: No, no, From his perspective, you are the instigator.
Speaker 1: You're the instigator.
Speaker 5: You're the five hundred pound man.
Speaker 1: You bring out the worst in all of us.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, then from this moment on I will not rip him on the Errand yesterday they were debating because Common said that you claimed that Rosie was walking around waving his bracket in Vegas one year.
Speaker 5: Okay to he's still pissed about that.
Speaker 3: By the way, in my defense, Common calls me my kiddo literally pooped himself.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, he's a baby because probably so.
Speaker 8: I have comment on speaker phone as I'm changing my son, and I'm half paying attention, and I just comment said something about how Rosie's gonna walk in today and tell him how every bracket he's filled out he has like three wrong. But the party doesn't tell you is he has like fourteen brackets. And then I said, half listening, I go, well, he'll probably bring in his hand written bracket to show you.
Speaker 9: Common.
Speaker 8: I gotta go, this is more of a mess than I thought it would be. Hang up, change my son. I'm standing at the hop house and the four to one seven number comes on my phone and I go, God, damn it, I'm getting fired again. They're firing me over the phone. It's the first thing I thought, your paranoid I am.
Speaker 5: Can't blame him. Yes, we don't need four people in this show.
Speaker 1: Yet, it's gonna be over for me.
Speaker 3: And I answer and it's stupid ass Brett going, hey, will you come on the common man showing they're ripping you, and I go, I'm an.
Speaker 5: That's a really good bread impression.
Speaker 3: I'm at I'm at the hop like I can't know, and I go, what am I getting ripped about? And he goes, Rosie is pissed that you said he walks around with a bracket and.
Speaker 1: Said in Vegas that you were he was waving around like a correct.
Speaker 4: Would you like me to do an impression of what happened yesterday at Adam Deeler and c J hans retirement.
Speaker 5: First, we're in the middle of the reception. There are two hundred people around, everybody there for CJ and his family, Adam deeling and his family. Rosie comes in late.
Speaker 4: What suss this problem? He goes, why would I be standing around again? Everybody's talking about Adam de lindcy to you and he walks over to me and Bob Hagen and he goes, why.
Speaker 1: Would I be walking around waiving my brackets in the air? Why would I be doing that? Now?
Speaker 10: Mind you, I have no f word idea what he's talking about. Because I didn't know the bed, I didn't know everybody in the cafeteria at the DC.
Speaker 5: I was going what.
Speaker 4: Is he talking about because he's talking at the tough as lungs.
Speaker 1: Why would I do that? Why would I be walking around? What's his problem? Why would he do that? Mexico coo.
Speaker 3: Uh So he claimed on Common Show that you claimed that it was in Vegas, specifically in Vegas.
Speaker 1: All Ice to Common.
Speaker 3: Was, I bet he brings in his bracket to show you today.
Speaker 1: I gotta go. My son pooped. That's it. Truly.
Speaker 3: I never yes, I never said anything about us Vegas to him. You know, my favorite thing about Common is is everybody here if we get dirt on somebody else, we're like, my sources say you were waving a bracket around in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Comminer just go.
Speaker 3: Sauce told me, yeah, right, Sauce claims that he did it. No, Sace told me he said you were waving a bracket around in Vegas. That's what Sace said. Everybody knows you to say. Am I sources to say you were waving around a bracket in Vegas?
Speaker 1: Then you make the guy guess.
Speaker 3: Which one of us talked behind your back, and then he'll tell how you do it. Rosie's first or second guest would be me, be right, and I make a make him jump through a couple of hoops.
Speaker 1: Come on, I do that.
Speaker 5: I don't know what you're doing about.
Speaker 3: So for the record, you did not see him waving a bracket around in Vegas.
Speaker 1: No, all I said was me know what he said? He don't bring his bracket in here to show you. Why would I do that? I don't know Mark. This is C. J. Ham.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is his daughter. This is his dad and his mom.
Speaker 1: Here's his wife. Why.
Speaker 3: I can't wait for the off air story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're an instigator. You are man?
Speaker 5: Why are you doing that?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Don't tell us dirt. We don't want to hear the dirt. We don't care. I don't have to live their lives, all right, dirt. The builders and remodelers brings you Segment one. Thanks builders and remind me. Thanks you builders and remodelers.
Speaker 5: Welcome back.
Speaker 1: Here we are.
Speaker 5: Power morning. There he is meets us. Paul.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, says terrible things. Sorry, I apologize.
Speaker 4: Louisiana law enforcement official allegedly was attacked by a naked woman who informed investigators she had aspirations of becoming a mermaid. Union Parish Sheriff's office in Louisiana told US Weekly that Aaron Sutton generated to call the nine one one for alleged tres passing on the property. The property had a substantial pool that belongs to her neighbor, who had called the police. He told dispatchers that Sutton had been swimming nude in the pond.
Speaker 1: I'd also like to see her topless.
Speaker 5: She refused to leave the water. The officers arrived at the scene. She started screaming when she was asked to leave the water. So it's not the first time Sutton had availed herself of the pond. I like that working availed herself of the pond that repeated past warnings to stay out of the water because of the oil slick had been summerly summarily ignored. Deputies allege. They tried to reason with her.
Speaker 4: She refused because she was quote unquote trying to be a mermaid.
Speaker 1: Well, let's here out on both sides. Randy was right.
Speaker 4: The officers eventually coaxed the sea nymph. I want to be out of the pond.
Speaker 1: Who wrote this? This is a fantastic is US Weekly? Yeah? That's how you're rite. Yeah. See, AI is not ready to take over and quite you know, might have written it. But yeah.
Speaker 4: After they got onto the land, presumably changing from fish form back into human, she suddenly charged at the officers.
Speaker 1: She had to be taste. Mhmm, what a voice though, Yeah? Did she just wants to be part of our world?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: We wrong movie.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure it's wrong movie. Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh is it? Yeah? Oh under the sea?
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 1: But how did she sound though? Because that was Sebastian. Oh how did she sound? The sea nymph? The Mermaid? Yeah, I don't think you've ever seen that movie?
Speaker 3: So she sings were you You must have been an aerial guy, right?
Speaker 1: Maybe? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that hit you rate in the I mean it was an eighty nine or something. I mean, I mean he would have been it would have been nine perfect age perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean how old was Hawk when he was calling those ladies? Oh yeah, But.
Speaker 3: The fact that I married a redhead? Redhead has nothing to do with a little Mermaid again.
Speaker 1: If anything, it's way more.
Speaker 3: Scooby Doo related, not even close. Yeah, Daphne was a smoke show. Is a smoke show.
Speaker 1: So you're taking Daphne over areo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's one hundred percent human, just like iHeart guarantee human.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like that article.
Speaker 5: By the way, she was charged with public intoxication, so she must have been smashed and much like Ariel giant aerial light.
Speaker 1: Pull your hands of the lady who thinks she's a mermaid.
Speaker 5: I'm looking at her right now.
Speaker 3: You know what's if this is if this is eighty percent of the states in the Union.
Speaker 1: She just arrested her.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, you said Louisiana. There's about an eighty percent chance that an officer in Louisiana is like, once you get in the pool, just so I can verify you're not a mermaid, you know what I'm saying. Like he might even be like, I don't think this is impossible. So if you change into a mermaid, I'm not going to arrest you, But if you don't, I gotta bring you in. Right, Yeah, it's a there's a chance that he at least was curious. Sure she might be telling the truth. I don't know how this might be murmaid. Yes, it's the same thing as it's the witch stuff, maggot magic down there in New Orleans.
Speaker 1: Maggot. She likes slipnot Yeah, hell, I've never been.
Speaker 5: She smelled blats Fish show. That's one thing for sure. All right, Well she's a mermaid.
Speaker 1: Saw sing any other song from Little Mermaid?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Shing it go?
Speaker 8: What it's not a whole New World? No, that's under the sea. No, what's the song Ursuleas sings?
Speaker 5: Let's get on with it?
Speaker 1: Does she sound like for Scott? She's impatient? Let's get on with it. What's the one song? It's better up there to the You two one? I believe what is the song? I don't know. I have no idea. I haven't seen that movie in like twenty years.
Speaker 3: Disney Plus, No, are you gonna get Disney Plus?
Speaker 1: When Blu Dog's ready to watch him? Yes?
Speaker 3: Oka?
Speaker 1: Is he just watching crime?
Speaker 8: Watches sportsnt W? I mean we don't PLoP him in front of the TV. But I mean has he seen Sesame Street? Oh yeah, part of your World? Thanks mineom Buzzy Street.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's seen a lot of the OJ trial exactly.
Speaker 3: He's never seen Burton Ernie, but he's sure as hell knows making a murderer.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's see it in Brendon.
Speaker 8: She doesn't watch that in front of him, but she's seen, Like I think we watched the nights dock or document.
Speaker 1: No, we did not. Hey watches a lot of sports.
Speaker 8: We watch a lot of sports at our house, like today starting at eleven to ten.
Speaker 1: You have to be disappointed in me all the time.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 1: Whatever, what's your problem?
Speaker 3: Is your problem? You could kiss it, Rosie. I'm not the only one who's mean to you. No, but you instigate.
Speaker 1: Oh, dear Common does an hour?
Speaker 8: Rippy is a legend in this market. Yeah, whatever, I love Rosie. I think sounds like it. Front PAGD Sports is next. This is the Power to Money show on.
Speaker 1: The fan.
Speaker 3: Fun hang out with Max Fuller and I today at Hop House for our bracket bash watch parties. We tip them off at eleven am and three pm with wall to wall action from the tournament. Seeking at walls. How about the wall in your living room? You can put a sixty five inch TV up there potentially, as we have your shot at big prizes.
Speaker 9: We have.
Speaker 1: We have more than a few sixty five inch TVs to give.
Speaker 3: Away today, so join us at Hophouse. All the details at KFE dot com, Keyword Calendar, Hop House at Mystic Lake.
Speaker 5: You still have sixty of them.
Speaker 1: Didn't sauce give an you away yesterday?
Speaker 3: Uh no, he gave away the fifty five inch TV, so way to go, sauce.
Speaker 8: Yeah six, Did you say one for me? No, gave two of them away. The crowd loved it. It's a great spot to watch basketball. Go see zach O and Max today.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, it's super fun.
Speaker 5: Man, I got a Quicksand story, a real life I'm just a goodness quicksandstar.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that was real. I didn't either somebody die or just get caught.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't you like to know?
Speaker 1: Yes, wait, we'll find out.
Speaker 3: I call it slow sand because it slows you down. You slowly go down. There's nothing quick about Quicksand.
Speaker 1: What is the deal? I know it sounds like a stand.
Speaker 3: Up comedy, but but I think I hit yeah on something here. Why is it called quicksand? It's not quick? It's a slow and painful death.
Speaker 1: Rosy.
Speaker 5: I didn't think it really existed.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I didn't either. I thought it was like bedbugs. It's an absolute.
Speaker 3: Bitch and a lot of Mario games though, or Giddy Lee Mario two. It is one of those things that, like you think is a way bigger deal. As a kid, yeah, and you grew up like yeah, it's exactly all right.
Speaker 5: Sportses Sports is.
Speaker 3: Time now for front paid sports presented by Holiday station Stars. For a limited time, you can get a bunch of red bull at how two for six or three for eight fifty the eight and a half ounds red Bulls. You can mix in match any flavors you want, including these Spring edition. Go to a holiday this morning, get some red Bull wake up, get some energy. You know, you got a lot of basketball to watch Todd. You probably got some gas Alan Dubai. So you buy some gas. Then you get some red Bull. Grab some of those donuts or cookies. Older, did they get those pretzels Seventh Avenue pizza on holiday?
Speaker 1: Get that? Sure?
Speaker 3: Whatever you wanted holiday coke and that. All right, let's start with our guy. I know there's a lot of other things to talk about. Let's start with our gay for a second. The University of Nebraska, right head coach Fred Hoiberg. They were in the NCAA tournament yesterday against something called Troy. Yeah, just one guy straight out of Ohio. So Nebraska was a four. Troy was a thirteen. Nebraska cruises to a seventy six forty seven win. That was the first to ever win in the NCAA Tournament for Nebraska, which kind of is nuts. I know they're a football school, isn't it kind of nuts at a school that's as big as Nebraska is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, had never won an NCUBLEA tournament game. And the nuts nuts?
Speaker 3: What was their all time record before yesterday in the NCAA tournament? What was their record all time before yesterday?
Speaker 1: Man, sauce, you go first before?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I was?
Speaker 8: What was the record before yesterday? I don't was that. That couldn't have been the first time they were in the tournament.
Speaker 5: Oh for five, Chris Sack, I'm gonna say, oh eleven.
Speaker 1: I hit the number thirteen in my head.
Speaker 3: They first made the tournament in nineteen eighty six. They were zero to eight all time until yesterday finally broke through thanks to Freddie Horberg Hoiberg and the Nebraska Cornhuskers.
Speaker 1: They did it good. They got it done.
Speaker 3: You did go, Freddy? Yeah, well done. They dominated, not dominating the Minnesota Wild. Chicago beat them two to one. Nico Sturm scored in the second to make it two to one Chicago, but we could not get the Tian goal. So the Wild six points behind Dallas and they host Dallas tomorrow three o'clock.
Speaker 1: Hello, Zachary, realistic question for you.
Speaker 3: Let's say the Wild lose to Dallas tomorrow and it's an eight point gap, right with what eleven twelve games, thirteen games something like that to play, right, If you lose tomorrow and you're essentially all but locked into number three, how much does your ice time strategy change the remainder of the season. I think significantly it already has. I mean, carill Uh practiced yesterday, yesterday morning, was on the in in the morning skate, and then didn't play last night, and and they say, you know, it's just in court to Russo was some hit on Tuesday that he was feeling funny.
Speaker 1: But I mean, if if they.
Speaker 3: Were, if I think if they were seriously thinking they could leap frog Dallas, I think he would have played. So I think it's already, especially the last week, with all the points they've they've left on the table, it's I don't think there's a much of a chance at all at this point of leap frog in Dallas. I think they're pretty set in on the third spot. They haven't played horrible. You know, it's not they last weekend, they probably should have won one, if not both those games yesterday.
Speaker 1: They I don't think they deserve to win.
Speaker 3: They did maybe deserve better because they did hit two posts in the third period. And but yeah, it's it's already started. But it's nice though, because they earned this. They played so damn well that they can lose these games and they can still They're still going to make the playoffs. They're still going to be that third spot. And that's just get healthy and get ready for Dallas and the postseason.
Speaker 1: But tomorrow should be fun too.
Speaker 3: Jared Spurgeon one thousand games, they're going to recognize him before. This game has been sold out since like December, I guess. So it's going to be a playoff atmosphere at Grand Casino Arena tomorrow at three.
Speaker 1: Sweet. That is perfect time, really really cool. The Wolves host Portland tonight at seven o'clock. The Wolves have won three of four.
Speaker 3: They have twelve games left, five at home, seven on the road, and they do have one home in one road against Detroit, which all of a sudden on the schedule looks little daunting, but now Cad Cunningham dealing with they collapsed along. He's expected to miss a couple of weeks, so we'll see if that impacts the wolves schedule against the Detroit Pistons.
Speaker 1: But they got Portland to night.
Speaker 8: Yeah, two and a half point favorites. They've won two. That's right, they should win tonight. You hope that they can keep that effort even though they'll be without Aunt for at least another week.
Speaker 1: Uh, yeah, you gotta win tonight. You got to win these games, agreed. Lucas scored sixty in a one thirty four and one thirty four one twenty six win over Miami. I remember when Bam scored eighty three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sauce, you like sports and you might have read this, but do you like sports anyway? Yeah, Lucas scored sixty. That ties for the second most in his career. What is Luka Donsich's career high for points in a game?
Speaker 1: Sixty one? No, he had seventy three? Oh did hembring when he had seventy three? No? Who do you do it against? Hak? Who did he do it against the Penglings? Yep? He did it against the Penglings. Oh, cumber Batch. I didn't know that. I didn't know he had seventy three? You did?
Speaker 3: You just forgot it was a couple of years ago. Yeah, yeah, one point you probably talked about. You definitely definitely talking about that's long gone? Is in your dad seventy three seventy six? He's getting old? Oh no, like, but that's good, better than the alternative, which is dead.
Speaker 1: You don't want to be getting young.
Speaker 11: You guys know, a bat, you have lips a back. A bat has lips or can have lips. You ready for this, look up the male you googling male hammer headed bat. Tell me that's not the weirdest looking thing you've ever seen in your life. If I looked out my windows.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I don't like that. I don't like it looks like a camel. It looks like about fifty seven different CGI Star Wars character at all.
Speaker 4: If you saw that on your door step, you'd be like, well, my god, these are the end of times.
Speaker 3: It looks like it has a dog's face, kind of a dog's face on a bat. It's that I've never seen a thing in my life that's hideous. That's hideous exists.
Speaker 1: It looks like it should be talking about Republic credits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, telling you that bar exactly. Yeah, mostly that's terrifying from the same the same Yeah, wow, dude, look at his lips. No, thanks, I don't like it. Yeah, it's terrifying. That's a weird looking dude, Corey your hands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a female he would.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've kissed worse, I said, kissed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good point. That's actually that would be the worst part of this. Yeah, kissing that thing would be terrible. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Just give it to it. Yeah, just get it down. Yeah yeah, can I just get this over with? Or to say, Zach, did it have to do with fornicating with his bat's face?
Speaker 1: Well no, he said, we had a google male hammer headed bat.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The female's fine, looks like bring a little bat.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, it's only the men are atrocious. Yeah, species, poor thing. Sorry, Zach, Sorry star. When we come back a movie that is getting universally praised, everybody is raving about it, saying this is why we go to the movies. Rotten Tomatoes score through the chart or through the through the roof, off the charts, the audience score off the charts.
Speaker 1: Everybody's raving about.
Speaker 3: The baby Goose in his new movie We'll Talk to mister Z about it after this.
Speaker 5: Look up the red lipt batfish.
Speaker 1: I'm not looking that up.
Speaker 5: Look it up, red lift batfish. The son of a bitches wearing lipstick?
Speaker 1: What the hell is this?
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 1: Nature is weird? Why are you googling weird animals?
Speaker 5: Don't ask me questions. You don't want to know the answers to.
Speaker 1: Oh, look at his lips.
Speaker 3: This is one of those bits where you're like, Rosie, it's got an Adam's apple.
Speaker 1: I didn't say anything. You instigated you tell you just texted me and said, do a Rosie joke.
Speaker 3: It's been a couple of minutes you started it, mister Z. In a second is the powers you want to jump?
Speaker 1: The tournament is underway.
Speaker 3: Don't miss a second of the insanity over on ninety six point seven KFA and plus and on the free iHeartRadio if driven by Dave Smith Motors.
Speaker 5: Welcome back. All right, I know we're going to talk to mister Z. Wait and tell this. I tell you about this next animal.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you're just looking for freaks.
Speaker 4: I can't believe Chris, if you ever wondered about the connection between dinosaurs and birds, I am proof the first.
Speaker 1: The first mister Z to talk about films him mister.
Speaker 9: Z, Hey guys, what's up all right?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: You love when people will say blank movie is going to like revitalize the movie industry because that's the industry you work, And I get it. But man, everybody is saying that Project Hail Mary with the Baby Goose Ryan Gosling, that Project Hail Mary is the reason why movies exist. It's the reason why we go to the theater.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I would say, I mean the fact that it's a movie that really should be seen in the theater, and that it's original. You know, it's not part seven of something or part three that the you know that it's a you know, based on a very famous book. But but yeah, it's a it's beautiful and it also is fun if you want to throw that in there, that projectal Mary is enjoyable as well as being a good movie. So yeah, yeah, very it's gonna it's it's doing a ton of business. And based on the books, I think the same guy who wrote the Marshall wrote this a pretty pretty big book. And uh, I guess I'll just start out by saying that kind of one of the more surprising things is I'm not really an Oscar guy anymore, but I really think Ryan Gosling will get a Best Actor nomination for.
Speaker 1: This, even though it's a full calendar year out.
Speaker 9: I think again, and let's let lot rewind because the Oscars don't really I don't know if they don't really, I don't really understand them anymore. But if in a normal world, this to me was like when Tom Hanks kind of switched over a little bit from being kind of a comedy a splash guy into you know, into Castaway. Let's say, I kept I often want want this. If I was going to compare this movie to something Tom Hanks and Castaway would definitely be part of it. Not saying it was like that, but I had that feeling because he has to be alone a lot and that's tough to do as an actor. So so yes, it's And then one more thing I'll say.
Speaker 1: For you guys.
Speaker 9: I can't wait to hear what you guys say. But the first third of the movie, I kind of was in my in my brain, I kept thinking like a Christopher Nolan film, kind of feeling like a Nolan film, but it's way more approachable than that. I to adjust my attitude a tiny bit about halfway through that it's way more. You can bring younger people to it. It's it's not it's so let's say if you did Castaway and Interstellar makes a little bit with Hitchecker's Guide to the Galaxy. That's those are the feelings I got while watching this movie.
Speaker 3: All right, you just said younger people, it is PG thirteen. How young are we talking here? What's the what's the lowest you would go?
Speaker 9: Eighth grade? I don't know. I mean anyone could go. There's nothing super you know, it's not not offensive and anyway, but it does require understanding the physics of you know, of space travel in the et cetera. So they would be bored possibly if they weren't interested in that. But watching Ryan Gosling act and and it's it's tough in case somebody wants a little know a little more about ative. At this point, why tell people what it's about, you know clearly, but so we know from the trailer, we know you guys talked a little bit that Ryan Gousing wakes up, he's in his pace ship, doesn't know how he got there, and then the rest of it. A lot of times through flashback. He doesn't remember, but he's slowly remembering. So then we get to go all of a sudden he'll remember something, and then we'll see that scene and so on throughout, and we start to piece together what he's doing there and why he's there, and it is. It's it's really really good. A little long. If somebody told me they wish it was ten minutes short, I wouldn't blame them for saying that. I don't think it was boring, but he knows. Two hours, twenty two hours, twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: Okay, ninety five percent on your favorite website, but ninety seven percent on the audience score.
Speaker 1: So again universally loved.
Speaker 3: You said it's doing a big business as an original IBM, but how big are we talking?
Speaker 9: Well, last night it just was reading the official numbers, say eleven million for a Thursday night preview. Now for a non kids, non horror film. I think Scream opened to seven. And there's Stellar not not in the Interstellar Live the Oppenheimer sorry Oppenheimer, which is again not fair to compare it to, but opened it had like a ten and a half million dollar preview, and this one just did eleven Probably plays stronger in bigger markets. But yeah, so if it does eighty that'd be a huge deal for an it projected to do about sixty. I think it's going to be more than that, maybe maybe as much as eighty million.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: One one final question in terms of just like how to see this movie. I've already seen a lot of people online saying that if you have access to IMAX, you should go out of your way to see this at the the Imax theater.
Speaker 1: Is that fair to say or not?
Speaker 9: I wouldn't say the biggest screen if you I don't. I don't think if you don't have an IMAX, I don't think you would miss it. But sure because of some of the filming is done with some interesting I'm switching with inside, it's switching between flatt and scupe things like that. But if you didn't have an Imax, it's still wonderful.
Speaker 3: The other movie that's coming out that I literally don't even remember the first one, but Ready or Not two is coming in, and I guess some kind of a slasher movie. What the hell is Ready or Not?
Speaker 1: The first?
Speaker 9: Well, Ready or Not the first one was. It's it's very tongue in cheek horror. She's Smiraw Weaving is married to a really rich guy, kind of owe to their castle. I'll tell you the first one because the first one came out. And she finds out that this family is cursed, and she they draw these cards. It's for fun, and she gets the hide and seek card, which means they have like twelve hours sunrise to kill her or the family will be cursed. And they say basically go and she answer, you know, And so they spend the rest of than it hunting her down a spoiler like she makes it, and so hence we have Ready You're Not two, which is kind of the same story rehashed. But but the fun is it's it's not there for the plot, it's there for the fun of the story.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 9: So she has to do it again, this with her.
Speaker 1: Sister, anything else.
Speaker 9: Now we're good. We're good until two weeks from now. Super Mario.
Speaker 1: Oh can't wait. Oh yeah, Super it's gonna be he can't wait. Okay, thanks, you do the best man. Yeah you guys. He never says I love you back, did you? Yeah? I've said it for years, never says it back.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's time to let the old boys die.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe you let it go and said it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe it's time you just realized he's never gonna love you like you love him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe it's time for What Really Matters?
Speaker 3: Brought to you by Ovo Lasig and lens ovo i dot com.
Speaker 1: Go get Lasik, butt up, but up. All right, I'll do scores.
Speaker 3: And stats around the world of sports, Crystal change of life for something else that it's more interesting.
Speaker 1: Wait, dude, is this more weird? It's gonna be some freak yesh again.
Speaker 3: Uh. The Go for Women host number thirteen Green Bay. So the women are the fourth seed Green Bay thirteen.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: University of minnesot To hosting this game at Williams Arena and the Gophers are twenty two and a half point favorites Undraftkings.
Speaker 8: I think it's on the score, which is what channel ninety three point seven. Yeah, it's on that tonight with guardsy awesome.
Speaker 1: What really matters?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: Is this all right?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 4: I would encourage you to watch the YouTube video that's gonna come up so you get a real idea. But I want you to look up the shoe bill one word shoe bill s joe shoe Bill stork and tell me that you knew that this five foot tall sumthing bitch existed.
Speaker 1: Did not know? Dinosaur?
Speaker 3: It definitely looks like, oh yeah, I've seen that thing. Oh well, I'm sorry man.
Speaker 1: Well it's a freak bird.
Speaker 4: You gotta there's a YouTube video where you can watch it eating fish, and there's one still shot.
Speaker 5: Of him eating a monkey. But I can't verify that's true. This some bitch is huge. It's five foot tall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that thing's scary looking.
Speaker 5: It's almost as tall as me. And it looks like a dinosaur. Yeah, man, did you look at that son of a bit?
Speaker 1: That thing's terrifying. God.
Speaker 5: I want to see it eat a monkey.
Speaker 1: What it looks like, I just my job.
Speaker 3: Apparently it's just to make difference as to what pop culture it reminds you. It looks like half the characters from the Dark Crystal it does.
Speaker 5: It does look like a muppet.
Speaker 1: It does look like a totally.
Speaker 8: It looks like what's the really large muppet that in uh Big bird Chases. We've talked about it before. It's got like a really sweet name, but it's that big hideous creature. What is that thing called in the Muppets?
Speaker 1: Stunn? Yeah, you know giant brown one though I don't like is it Terry?
Speaker 5: Terry?
Speaker 1: He doesn't look anything like this guy? Nobody stares like him similar stare. Okay, okay, yeah, this seems terrifying.
Speaker 3: Hog.
Speaker 4: Do you see that picture where standing beside that dude. Yeah, they're like the same height. Yeah, because I'm five to six and he's five foot tall.
Speaker 8: What if that bird tried to steal your women? Well, he gonna get pregnant, He's gonna dance. Yeah, I don't think that of it. Eating a monkey is a real video.
Speaker 5: That's too bad.
Speaker 3: I would like to watch that, but it eats a lung fish.
Speaker 1: I thought there was more to that sentence. No, that's it. Okay. At number one, Duke holds On comes back and win seventy one sixty five over sixteenth seed Sienna.
Speaker 3: I watched that entire game. Same Sienna led the entire first half. They led a good chunk of the second half, and like I said earlier, they had a thirteen point lead and missed a dunk that would have put him up fifteen. And after that, not only did again do come right back down on a fast breaking dunk and making an eleven point game, you could see the after that four point swing set into Sienna.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: I think they had about six airballs after that turnovers. They just looked like that was the moment they realized, oh my gosh, we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna blow this. It looks like lud Obert. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think if he dunks that ball and they go up fifteen and they're pumped.
Speaker 1: Obvious, this is so easy to say.
Speaker 3: The whole vibe is different, and I think they can beat them. But that changed the entire final I don't know thirteen or fourteen minutes of that game, that's about. It was somewhere in that range when they missed that dunk, and I'm like, oh man, they're in big trouble. So even though they were the first number sixteen seed to ever have a double digit lead at halftime because they led by eleven and a half.
Speaker 1: They blew it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, seventy one sixty five.
Speaker 1: So Duke's moving on.
Speaker 8: I for sure thought yesterday we were gonna Casshawk and I have all the one seeds.
Speaker 3: To Duke is the number one overalls and looked like it. They did not didn't look like it, not at all. No, And I'm like, they're gonna lose. Yep, that team's vulnerable as well. Oh yeah, they might not make the Sweet sixteen. I know they're thirty three and two, but man, that that they're like a team that was beatable. And by the way, Sienna, guess I think you might have said this earlier, Sauce. Guess how many players they ran out there yesterday?
Speaker 1: Five? Five? Five? No, the five guys, good guess a great spot. Five guys, whales.
Speaker 5: No, it's true. I was listening to Brero and Gersey on my long trip down to the South and they were only playing five people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all five guys played forty minutes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the hell's going on with you guys?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 5: Yeah, take a break, brother.
Speaker 3: A lot of bricks, a lot of airballs, a lot of bad shots. They just panicked in the second half. They had him on the ropes.
Speaker 1: What really matters? Is this?
Speaker 5: All right? I'm gonna admit this.
Speaker 4: This is another example of something I didn't know existed for reel in the real world until right now.
Speaker 5: Did you know that nar walls are real?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Did you know that that thing sticking out of their face as a tooth?
Speaker 1: What do I feel like we've mentioned that? I think I learned that on this show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that probably said, I feel like I've heard that on this show in the past.
Speaker 5: Do you know why they have a long tooth sticking out of their face? Go on to break through ice?
Speaker 1: Oh it makes sense.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I thought it would maybe be the you know, kill prey, but sure that makes sense to.
Speaker 1: No, it's the break through the ice they can get some air. What does the Narwal say to Buddy?
Speaker 8: Good luck finding your dad on your dead you guys, man, what's the name of the company Now I'm forgetting it.
Speaker 1: You know the guys, the guys that made the dire Wolves.
Speaker 3: Remember they brought back the dire Wolves and they're working on mammoths and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I saw a thirty second clip on my old Instagram algorithm of somebody somebody somebody was interviewing that guy and they asked him, could you guys make a unicorn if you wanted to?
Speaker 1: And he and he basically pulled a Jurassic Park.
Speaker 3: He goes, I mean we could, but like, all it takes is like, you know, one unicorn that.
Speaker 1: Either dies or.
Speaker 3: Stabs somebody, like like obviously wouldn't be a flying unicorn. But he basically is like he's like, all I would just be bad pressed Like He's like, I don't see a happy ending to that story if we genetically modify what we need to modify to make a unicorn. But he absolutely said we could do it if we wanted to. We have the technology to do it. We're just not going to Jeff Goldblum.
Speaker 1: Would you make a unicorn? Think about how.
Speaker 5: She likes bood. She likes I get ses in that movie messed up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can find a couple of Yeah, it worked though. That's terrifying though.
Speaker 1: That a guy that's got money in power, and he's like, if I want to, I could.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to have to have a sex with a horse.
Speaker 3: That's what he was turned on behind teeth, he said. He said, the technology is getting the horse to float long enough from so the narwhal can have his way.
Speaker 1: It's a it's it's a honestly really graphic.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, get your tooth out of there.
Speaker 8: Oh freak, poor mister narwal.
Speaker 1: This show's been weird today. Look good at over with your dad? So well, he said, what, Papa, I don't know, man, have more coffee. We'll do more of what really matters.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to be but man, it's tough sometimes. Yeah, it's really tough.
Speaker 1: More of what really matters after this, Tom Sara in about an hour or so.
Speaker 3: Initials at eight fifteen with one hundred and twelve thousand dollars potentially after drabs with the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials jackpot.
Speaker 1: That's at eight fifteen, the Powers of returns after this on.
Speaker 3: The Cafe and welcome some great shows to Grand Casino Arena in the next year, including Lionel Richie with Earth, Wind and Fire in June twenty fourth. Tickets are on sale now. All the details on our upcoming shows and contest contest are coming. Sorry concert page. The Cafe dot comcord calendar nailed it all, right, Let's do more of what really matters. Scores and stats around the world of sports. Let's focus on the NCAA tournament because it matters. It was basically twelve straight hours yesterday. It was fantastic. Michigan State, the number three seed beats our friends from North Dakota. North Dakota State loses ninety two sixty seven to the Spartans, and Tom is is, Oh, that's just one thing that Iszzo never does right, Iso just does not lose in the first round. Nope, he's uh, I don't know what his first round record is. But it's like it's like, you know, just sharpie, as Seth Davis would say, right, like they're a guarantee to move on.
Speaker 1: That was a destruction. Yep, so Michigan State moving on. But what really matters is this. Look up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the goblin shark.
Speaker 1: I've seen these million times. Yeah, goblin sharks are messed up.
Speaker 5: You've seen him a million times, a million times, so right now it looks like something out of Harry Potter.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're right now, if you look up goblin shark right, because my guess is Google is going to feed everybody the same set of images right at the top of the page. Ye, the big one, the big picture, all the way to the left, right. That's the exact.
Speaker 1: Picture that killed Sauces Dennis thirty years ago. Yeah, damn it, Paul, damn it. I hate these things.
Speaker 5: Would you look at that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that thing?
Speaker 5: Would you look at that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean it's terrifying, Yeah, for sure, it's Uh, I'm training that is terrifying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a picture, one of the pictures of it eating another fish, and that other fish is screaming, not because it's being eaten, it's scared yep.
Speaker 3: Sometimes called a living fossil, scientists called the galbin shark.
Speaker 1: That's terrifying. Jeez. I think they're found deep in the ocean. You wish deep? What do you mean, I wish. I wouldn't go deep in the ocean. It's scary in there.
Speaker 5: Well, you got it open Look up the Christmas tree worm worm suck God, are you judging?
Speaker 3: That's awesome? Yeah, that is cool. It looks like a Christmas tree. It looks like Santa Claus. Hmm, looks nothing like a worm. The actual name for it is spiro bronchis gig and tise.
Speaker 1: Dear God, Try come on, man, try try the second word again.
Speaker 3: But I'm close to the first one, spiro branches gig antusia. Wow, I don't think you can say that.
Speaker 1: Hen say, try to say in the second word one more time. Then I'm gonna spell it for the listeners so they can all laugh at how far off you are. Try it one more time.
Speaker 3: Gig and and t c us g I G A N T e U s.
Speaker 1: How would you pronounce it? Not with gig.
Speaker 3: Oh ji, probably a better start.
Speaker 1: Giganteus. There we go.
Speaker 3: I mean like, that's I don't know if that's right, but that's a much better guess. It's gig and tius or whatever you said the first time. The Christmas tree worm. That's why they call it the Christmas tree worm. Easy to say it that way. Yeah, giganteus.
Speaker 1: You got giganteus, you got it, gigantas. Yeah, you've googled that.
Speaker 3: That's Oh so some people say high ganteus, but that's the last Oh.
Speaker 1: No, not this.
Speaker 3: Wisconsin lost eighty three eighty two to high Points.
Speaker 5: I got it.
Speaker 3: The drunkens. Coni's going home. They get upset by twelfth seated high Points.
Speaker 8: A lot of Wisconsin fans yesterday at the hop House at Mystic Lake.
Speaker 1: That's a bad loss. Come on, love it.
Speaker 5: This thing doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: Is this?
Speaker 5: Look up a purple frog. This thing hates itself. That's the worst thing I've ever saw. Son of a bitch.
Speaker 1: That's how I feel.
Speaker 5: I feel bad for this little bastard. That's the thing. It's mom is sad, ye yep.
Speaker 1: It looks like a shrew frog.
Speaker 5: It looks like a blood clot.
Speaker 1: This is we not no, buddy, I feel bad for that thing.
Speaker 5: In a previous life was hitler.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Nothing, damn nothing sucks. He hates himself.
Speaker 5: And he can't see a mirror.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but he probably sees other purple frogs and he's like, if that's what I look like?
Speaker 4: This just and you know, the part of him that is horny still has to bang the other purple frog, but he hates himself for doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, you've banged an equivalent. I feel like you're projecting correct, You've slept with a few purple frogs. I hate, but I still have to do it. Ribb it, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The purple frog, I think, can look down at a goblin shark and go, I'm better looking than you.
Speaker 1: But that's about it.
Speaker 5: That's about it.
Speaker 1: That's about it.
Speaker 8: This also says the purple frogs are native to Denver in the late eighties.
Speaker 1: Yeah that checks out. Yeah, this is really gross.
Speaker 5: That is the weirdest.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Nature's fascinating and terrifying, terrifying, terrifying.
Speaker 1: All right, back to the old sports scores right.
Speaker 3: Ummm. North Carolina goes down in overtime to number eleven VCU, A nineteen point comeback goes the way of VCU eighty two seventy eight. That game went to overtime. Carolina could not hit a shot in overtime. In fact, they might have missed all of their shots. I think maybe all three of their points were free throws unless I'm miss.
Speaker 1: From correct yep. Now, then at the end, the guy had two shots, two free throws to tie it. Bricks the first one, so it has to try to intentionally miss the second one and throws it off the backboard but didn't hit the rim. And that was basically it.
Speaker 8: That game was the definition of some of these guys in some of these games, and you're the higher seed once you get ahead, a lot of these teams kind of put it neutral, and some of these six, some of these one, two, three seeds have the power where they're so good that they can just turn it back on and take over again, like when Howard was down by FORDA Michigan and Michigan ran away in the second half. North Carolina put it in neutral when they went up like they did, and VCU just clawed back. That was a that was maybe the best game to watch. What matters is this, So imagine it's the middle of the night. You told the purple frog to leave. Now you're calling someone else. You gotta go, you gotta go a purple frog.
Speaker 5: Imagine it's the middle of the night and you hear a rustle on and you open your window, and I know we've seen this animal before, but look up the II, which is spelled a y E dash A ye. Imagine those eyes.
Speaker 2: Look that thing is saying, can you make in one hundred that son of a bitch is on crack?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Would you look at his eyeballs?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Man, kill it? Yeah, kill it? Yeah. That thing's terrifying.
Speaker 3: So for those that are driving are not currently googling this, describe.
Speaker 1: What this II looks like.
Speaker 8: I I it looks like Gilbert Godfrey if you gave him a ton of cocaine.
Speaker 1: What else does it look exactly like?
Speaker 8: It looks like if you went it looks like if you saw Jason take his mask off after he just did a rail of fentanyl.
Speaker 1: What else does it look exactly like?
Speaker 8: It looks like Ronald McDonald painted his eyes yellow and did a bunch of drugs and screwed up your order in the drive through?
Speaker 1: And fat, what's meat sauce with? What else?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 3: Lie?
Speaker 1: Thank you? So what? Sorry?
Speaker 3: On if I'm let me see if I correctly recap this Gilbert god freeing drugs because it was cocaine, Jason Vorhees doing fentanyl, so drugs, and then Ronald McDonald doing drugs.
Speaker 1: So three random names doing drugs. Yeah, but this animal looks like it does a lot of drugs.
Speaker 5: It does look like it is is cracked out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, it does.
Speaker 5: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: So does that look like John Ritter doing ecstasy?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: See you get it.
Speaker 3: Does it look like Bronson Pinchot doing molly? You do know this random eighties references? Just say yes, it's a guy doing drugs. Where did the Ronald McDonald painting his eyes yellow come from?
Speaker 1: I mean, may I look at the wrong image? Are you still looking at the purple frog? Oh?
Speaker 3: You're looking at that one? Oh god, that's even well what I was looking I was kind of cute.
Speaker 5: Well you got the old Google open look up golper your sister g U l p E R golper eel.
Speaker 3: Oh I hate eels. Oh, man, gross, it just looks like a snake with a giant face, giant head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, grody, that is the meat sauce of.
Speaker 5: The eel world.
Speaker 1: It looks like Mickey Rod doing mushrooms. I get it now. Yeah that is pretty gross. Man, there's live video of it, well not yet. Where's this bastard? Oh there is? What does it look like?
Speaker 3: It looks like Tom Selleck doing Heroin? Yeah, it looks like uh, Betty Boop switch Leaders?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you there hawk.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, the voice of Betty Boop is the old lady in Christmas Vacation. That Hawk for sure would aunt Bethany, for sure, he would.
Speaker 5: She's dead.
Speaker 3: Kansas, Arkansas looks like they're going to be a handful ninety seven seventy eight over Hawaii. So the number four seeded Razorbacks moving on. I don't know, man Ich cal Man I had not watched one second of Arkansas all season, but that team is a four.
Speaker 1: Looks like they got something.
Speaker 8: All the guys that are gone to Kentucky now go to arkanasat ksaw is Calpari this is that's.
Speaker 3: A super small sample size for me to analyze. But I watched a couple of minutes of that game, and I'm like, whoa, this team has a lot of stuff here. Yeah, one like that squad a lot.
Speaker 8: One of the players they think is the best player in the country that nobody talks about.
Speaker 1: Not to talk about him? What's his face?
Speaker 3: Well maybe the best country got booted yesterday. The kid from by how I lost in round one. He scored thirty five, but they lost. What really matters, though, is this.
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: I know that we know this exists as well.
Speaker 5: Look up the naked rat gross.
Speaker 3: Oh oh man, he was friends with him in high school.
Speaker 1: I think sad.
Speaker 5: He's so cold. Yeah he is put a shirt on. Look at his teethirs.
Speaker 1: Just look like he smells too. Yeah, what was his name? And impossible name? There you go, rufus. That's right.
Speaker 5: They had an impossible a naked mulerat and kimpossible.
Speaker 1: Naked mule red. This thing? Oh god, I just found something even grosser. What is it? Okay? Look up look up a Paul Lambert. Oh gross, my.
Speaker 5: God, Oh no, how does it support that?
Speaker 1: Jesus? Oh god?
Speaker 3: That is that's dot com slash what?
Speaker 1: Oh god? Penis? Look up the coffee drinking wobbler. Oh I just win. Oh please don't look downe up, I am uglier than the naked mole rat. I disagree. Here we go so well. Zax says you're better looking than Jacob Alordi. That's the nicest thing he's ever said about me.
Speaker 5: Look up the by swinging center fish.
Speaker 1: What oh, brilliant free swinging center fish.
Speaker 3: That's a nothing, It says vintage menswear things don't do anymore. Look at you know?
Speaker 1: Is this? Why do I not get it? You don't get the bit? No, don't get it. Oh no, I don't get it. Do you get it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: It's Tommyelsen.
Speaker 3: I just did the coffee drinking wobbler and that was my Oh got it, sauce check.
Speaker 8: I thought you were being serious. Oh I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Things don't go over the top of your head.
Speaker 1: Corey.
Speaker 8: It's hard to get over the top of years. Kiss multiple hot dogs the same time.
Speaker 1: Kiss one of those mole rat things or whatever they're called. What the naked mole rat?
Speaker 8: That's how many of those frogs have you slept with in your life? The purple frog?
Speaker 5: Pop?
Speaker 1: Hmmm? See did it? Everybody not just hear him? Slurp.
Speaker 5: Yeah, everybody, I hear it every time. No, he thinks you can't hear.
Speaker 3: It, but we all hear every slow yeah true, okay, but I don't do this, you really, I'm doing it for exaggeration because you don't understand that.
Speaker 1: It is like a body that is gross. Stop. Hey, hold on, I'm gonna take a sip of coffee. You will not hear it.
Speaker 3: Well now you're but now you're actively thinking about not slurping.
Speaker 1: See, I still hear it. I heard it.
Speaker 5: I heard it.
Speaker 3: We all heard it. There you did it. Get a little drinking, Yeah, that was any of it. Oh come on, man, yeah, that's hot right down my throat button.
Speaker 1: Mark Wow, Jesus, the.
Speaker 3: News is next time Pella Sera in thirty minutes. Unless he just turned around, and this was at eight fifteen, Martie Geller in like forty minutes as well.
Speaker 1: They could be here in time for the game. One hundred and twelve thousand dollars potentially up for grabs. This is the power. Jim Morty Joe on the Fan, MHM