Speaker 1: The quest for the three peat has begun.
Speaker 2: Only four teams in Major League Baseball history have won three consecutive titles. The Dodgers are the favorites to become the fifth.
Speaker 1: This is World Champion Dodger Talk.
Speaker 3: Here we go again. We're getta running.
Speaker 4: Back to get in on the show called eight six six nine eighty seven two five seventy, and be sure to follow Dodger Talk wherever you get your podcasts. Here's your host, David vasselast thing.
Speaker 3: Welcome the Dodger Talk.
Speaker 2: David Vase with you until eleven fifteen tonight, taking your phone calls at eight sixty six nine eight seven two five seventy after the Dodgers return home from a six game road trip with a win against the Tampa Bay Rays four to three, the final score. We have phone lines open at eight sixty six nine eight seven two five seventy.
Speaker 3: Jose Moto will join us in ten minutes.
Speaker 2: You'll hear our our full conversation with Taoscar Hernandez, who is the unofficial campaign manager for Andy Piez to be a starter in the All Star Game this year, and the voting results are out. Pie haz leads all National League vote getters outfield vote getters with eight hundred thousand votes, so you'll hear from t Oscar Hernandez will get you an update on Tommy Edmond as the Dodgers come from behind to beat the Rays four to three. And you got to give Eric Lower, you know, some kudos tonight. I know he might get lost in the shuffle of what Tucker did, what Rojas did, but what Eric Lower did was just as important. Kind of felt like this game could have got away from the Dodgers in the first couple of innings, especially after Lower gave up a two out, two run home run in the first inning to the Rays who don't hit many home runs, and then the Rays going small ball In case you didn't realize this, Yeah, the Rays. You know that team that's all analytics doesn't want to give away outs all of a sudden is a.
Speaker 3: Small ball team.
Speaker 2: Back to back sacrifice bunts to score another run in the second inning, and Lower did not fold. He hung in there for six innings and did not give up any more runs. So kudos to Eric Lower who did his job, kept the Dodgers in the game and allowed their offense to have a chance to win this game against the Rays, and their offense and their defense again helped them win this game tonight. Kyle Tucker a game tying three run home run in an eight pitch at bat, arguably his best at bat as a Dodger and only his second home run this year at Dodgers Stadium. Coming into the game tonight, Kyle Tucker was hitting one eighty seven at Dot one eighty four at Dodger Stadium this year, and when he was with the Cubs and Astros, he was a really good hitter here for whatever reason and probably putting a little bit too much pressure on himself. He hasn't performed here. That was only his second home run, but it came at a perfect time, a game tying three run home run off of Nick Martinez to make this a brand new ballgame, to bring this sellout crowd to life, especially on Filipino Heritage Night. I mean, how can I ignore that there were so many white Filipino Heritage jerseys in the crowd tonight. You made the stadium really rocking tonight on a Monday night against the Rays. Kudos to the Filipino fan base out there in Los Angeles and I went to grade school in Canoga Park, and I would say forty percent of my class was Filipino. And then when I went to high school at Notre Dame High School, a lot of my friends were Filipino. They lived up in Granada Hills, so you know, I learned a little tagala back in the day. You know, I got love for the Filipinos and maybe the most underrated community in Los Angeles. And there's a lot of you out there, and a lot of you in medical care, and so many kind Filipinos out there, and it was so great to have you guys show up here and really come out in force. I would say it's one of the more impressive heritage nights that we have seen, and Filipinos certainly have a big part in LA So it was fun here with a Filipino Heritage Night. And I would say the most fun part was after Miguel Rojas hit his go ahead pinch hit home run in the seventh inning. This place really went wild and you could see him pointing up to the reserve level on the third base side as him and Otani were exchanging words, and here was Miguel Rojas after the game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a special you know, every time you have the opportunity to give your team UH the w with a one swing off the off the bench. He means allah for those players that are coming UH that are not playing every day, but we always ready for the opportunity and UH looking forward to UH to help the team win and and continue to do a job and be the best of what we do, which is coming off the bench and and giving this guys break.
Speaker 3: It means, it means a lot.
Speaker 5: I've been working really hard to get better as a pinch heer. This is something that I have never done in my career.
Speaker 6: UH.
Speaker 5: This this often like right now, I'm trying to work on my swing and my mechanics to be ready for those opportunities. It's just one pitch and done. So I've been talking to a lot of people who had experience on it, and I think I think the results the past couple.
Speaker 3: Of days it's been better. What did you take into the bat? From who you've talked to? I just feel like you.
Speaker 5: Gotta be ready to to attack, you know, like you can really go out there and and feel like, Okay, what what am I gonna.
Speaker 1: Do right here?
Speaker 5: To feel good about myself? You're gonna be ready to go if it's in the strike zone. And and that's what I've been doing. It doesn't matter who I face, you know, I'm I'm positive that I can handle left and the pitcheon and and the numbers said it, and I just I just go in with the confidence that I gonna attack the strike zone as soon as I throw one in there. It doesn't matter if it's a fastball, corball change or.
Speaker 3: Whatever it is.
Speaker 5: I just gonna be ready to attack. And and that's what happened tonight. And sometimes like that, I walk too because I'm aggressive in the zone and I'm taking pitches away.
Speaker 3: From the zone. NIGGI.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of energy in the crouch and I Filipino Heritage Night.
Speaker 3: What did you tell show Hey when you crossed home plate.
Speaker 5: We did our little celebration, and I was asking if if Dickoy wasn't understand so he wasn't here today, but we always ask something to our celebration. And it's nice when we a home runs. Obviously he went way more than me. But when I hit them and I see the best player in the world waiting for me at home play, that make it extra special.
Speaker 3: Last question, do you want to buy a vowel. Oh yeah, well, let's let's do a need.
Speaker 5: He four, Enrique, thanks for stopping making body.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 2: Miguel Ross the champion of Wheel of Fortune and had the difference making home run tonight in the seventh inning, his second career pinch hit home run, the first one of his career here at Dodger Stadium. Today's game brought to you by him Modello Modello. The Mark of a Fighter. Eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy is the phone number. Let's go out to dan In see me Valley. You're on Dodger Talk. How you doing, Dan?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 4: How you doing?
Speaker 3: Dave?
Speaker 7: I just want to I called you last Friday Saturday night when the Daughters uh beat the White Sauce, and Uh, I was just talking about Kyle, you know, on how we shouldn't give up on him so early, and tonight he proved it, Kyle Tucker. He had that home run, he had that base hit, and he had that rocket throw to home plate to get the out. So I just wanted to reiterate that all those Kyle haters out there, you know, I don't know if they're haters, but you know, I think they're giving up on him too early. It's a long season. He's a really good player and he's starting to come out. I think he's gonna make a turn and the second half of the season he just might shine even brighter. And yeah, I have to agree with you on the pitching.
Speaker 4: The night hour.
Speaker 1: He really he really took.
Speaker 7: Control after those first two winnings and he delivered. So yeah, thank you for taking my call.
Speaker 3: All right, my pleasure.
Speaker 2: And yeah, Kyle Tucker, I find it really hard to believe is going to hit two thirty five the rest of the year. It can only get better, and if it doesn't, then it's going to look like an ugly first season in LA. But like I said when the team was on the road, I believe Kyle Tucker's really going to take off in the second half of the season. I have reference to and by no means and I said this, then I'm saying it again in case you weren't listening. By no means am I comparing Darryl Strawberry's career to Kyle Tucker's career. I had the utmost respect for Strawberry and his career, but his first year coming to the Dodgers, coming back home, he only hit five home runs the first half of the year. He hit twenty three the second half of the year and finished with twenty eight home runs ninety nine RBIs. And you know, I kind of see the same trend with Kyle Tucker. He's too talented not to do more than what he's done so far. And certainly nobody is giving up on Kyle Tucker. But you know, I thought, just as important as the home run was, and obviously that was the most important thing, was the outfield assist to be able to, you know, cut down the runner at the plate, and that was as big as anything to keep the momentum on the Dodger side. And what was Austin Slater doing when Jonathan Randa was trying to score. I mean, I've never seen the on deck hitter grab the bat just as the ball is coming into the catcher. It's one thing to grab it right away, but the timing of that was really bad and kind.
Speaker 3: Of feels intentional.
Speaker 2: I mean, you don't go out in front of the catcher as the throw was coming in. It's like he tried to screen Dalton rushing from the baseball, and he almost did. And you hear about like are you know the viral moments of Dalton rushing. I could have saw him lose his temper right there, but he didn't. He kept his calm, was able to not flinch with the screen and was able to make a great tag and a great throw from Kyle Tucker.
Speaker 3: So to me, that was wild.
Speaker 2: Six seventy is the phone number. Let's go out to Caleb, who is at the ballpark tonight. Hi, Caleb, you're on Dodger Talk.
Speaker 8: What's going on? David. It's an honor for you to take my call. It's an honor from Indiana. Well, no, it's an honor for me to be able to be on Dodger Talk.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, it's an honor for me, Caleb, for you to be on Dodger Talk.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm from Indiana, and uh, it's my first time at Dodger Stadium. I don't know if i'll when I'll be able to get back. And I have to go to the you know, to Saint Louis and Cincinnati and and nothing compares to Dodger Stadium. David, This this place is amazing, and I hope these fans understand that that live around here, what it's like to get to go watch baseball at Dodger Stadium, sellout crowd. I mean you go to Saint Louis and Cincinnati and and I mean maybe half of the stadium are filled up if that, and it's just amazing, David. Awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, you know, I remember the first time I came to Dodger Stadium as a kid, and my seats were in the reserve level, Caleb. And when you come through the tunnel and you see the field for the first time, it's one of those awe moments in your life. What did you think when you were on the concourse and you got your best view, your first view of the field when you got to your seats.
Speaker 8: I I you know, I'd watched it on TV so much and and uh, it just chills all over my body. I couldn't believe that I was there and seeing it in person.
Speaker 2: What about your first Dodger dog? What about your first Dodger dog? What'd you put on your first Dodger dog.
Speaker 8: I loaded that thing up with everything I could, David. I got my money's work.
Speaker 3: I love it. I love you.
Speaker 2: Did you go to the onion wheel? You got to get that onion wheel going.
Speaker 8: I got the onion wheel going and I loaded that thing up. Can I say one more thing, David?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 8: So I became a Dodgers fan. I get this question a lot because I'm from Indiana, but Gil Hodges is from around where I live, and my grandpa always followed Gil Hodges and that's how I was raised a Dodger fan. And I'm glad I'm I'm a Dodger fan and not an awful, ugly cardinal fan like a lot of people around where I live.
Speaker 3: We are too, Caleb Man.
Speaker 2: I'm happy you finally got to Dodger Stadium and hopefully it won't be too long until you get back here. So thank you for calling in, and it was my honor to have you on the show.
Speaker 6: Thank you, David, Thank you, Caleb.
Speaker 2: How about that sounded like an older gentleman that made his first trek to Dodger Stadium still special. You know, you come to a baseball stadium, you come to a baseball game, and you find the little kid inside of you, and that's something come here every day, right. Sometimes you take it for granted how special this place is and the.
Speaker 3: Setting it is.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is the third oldest ballpark in baseball.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 2: Fenway Park, Wrigley Field, Dodger Stadium, the three oldest ballparks and thanks to Janet Marie Smith, the integrity of the way Walter O'Malley had the vision for the stadium the way it's been you know, for the first you know, thirty five forty years. Janet Marie Smith has kept that but also added so many great enhancements to this ballpark. In fact, I told Jim Harbaugh, who is out here, to go out there and get a seat in the home run seats that Janet Marie Smith came up with because he brings his glove to every game. And he said he has caught twenty one foul balls in his fandom career. Being in the seats brings his glove. He's caught twenty one foul balls in his life. And he said his dream is to be out there in the outfield in the pavilion to catch an o Tani home run. I said, hey, you gotta get hooked up with those home run seats, Harbaugh, and I call them Captain comeback.
Speaker 3: That got me instant cred with that guy.
Speaker 2: All Right, We're gonna take a time out here on Dodger Talk when we come back more of your phone calls, we'll get you an update on Tommy Edmund, you'll hear from ta Oscar Hernandez, and we'll give you the full first All Star polling results. A lot of Dodgers, so don't go anywhere more Dodger Talk around the corner after the Dodgers beat the Rays four to three on a five to seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 4: On air at AM five to seventy, online at AM five seventy LA sports dot com, and available my podcast on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: This is Dodger Talk with David Bassen.
Speaker 7: Stephen match out of a full wine delivers and Rojas swings.
Speaker 1: Drives one deep to left.
Speaker 3: That's Paul heading back.
Speaker 2: This ball is gone Hexa home run Miguel Rojas, the first pitchy series as a pinch hitter, drives head out to left.
Speaker 4: Emma.
Speaker 1: Dodgers have a four to three lad.
Speaker 2: Miguel Ross with his first career pinch hit home run at Dodgers Stadium and only his second career pinch hit home run and certainly a big one to give the Dodgers the lead in the bottom of the seventh inning that came off of Stephen Mattz, the former Mets. Daniels Jewelers presents the home Run Forecast. For your chance to win a fifty dollars Daniels Jeweler's gift card, Visit AM five to seventy LA sports dot Com. Use the keyword home run and to your name you could win. Daniels Jewelers Own the Dream. By the way, Tomorrow, the Dodgers are going to activate Tommy Edmond and Dave Roberts revealed to the media just moments ago that the Dodgers are going to designate for assignment for a second time this year, Santiago Espinal, which kind of makes sense because Edmund did play third base, among other positions on his rehab assignment. He's a switch hitter, so he could be a right handed alternative platoon for Max Munsey when needed at third base. And Ryan Ward and Alex Frieland are just playing really well these days.
Speaker 3: So Santiago Espinal, guy that we all.
Speaker 2: Love, a great guy, great teammate, unfortunately, is going to be designated for assignment for a second time.
Speaker 3: All right, let's head out to Jose Moda.
Speaker 1: It's time to go around the horn with Jose Mota.
Speaker 2: Jose a little surprised to hear the Dodgers are going to DFA Santiago Espinal.
Speaker 6: Yes, and no concerning that. You know, Espanal obviously is a guy that before was designated. The Kik injury happened now, as he mentioned, versatilities coming back in Tommy Edman, who was, as Dave Roberts said today earlier, third base, second base, I'm left field too, so unfortunately it happens to him. But he's a guy that you know at the time here did his job interny come out of spring training as the last minuter thigh knee and made the team because he played so well. So hopefully we'll get an opportunity somewhere. But you know, the Dodgers are getting stronger with Tommy Edmond. There's no doubt he's a very important player. He knows exactly what it takes to win in this in this tougher environment. He brings you know, a guy's a switch hitter, never under pressure, and he's gonna actually push, you know, Dave Roberts to give him some more playing tim whatever he plays, knowing that there's some guys in the little more spare time, you know, in this stretch of the season, and welcome back Tommy. He's a winning player.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed, can't wait to have Tommy Tanks back in the lineup. Wednesday is expected the day that he'll be back in the starting lineup. But tonight, hose, how about Eric Lawer. We'll get to Kyle Tucker in a second, but how about Eric Lwer. This game could have got out of hand, but with his ninety three fastball, using his cutter, mixing pitches off that fastball, he hung in there for six innings.
Speaker 6: He did a very good job, you know, and he knows how to use every part of the plate.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 6: The quantums we talk about with power pitchers, well this guy needs to use them with every single pitch, including that cut fastball.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: Having a conversation with him in Chicago, David, he was telling me that the one thing that he's found out here is through Connor McGuinness and Mark Pryor. It's like, let's not go into a meeting to come out with ideas. It's like, here's the idea, what do you think, and let's go out implement it. It's not about let's find out, let's find out of the bullpen is like the simplicity and the direct messaging is so clear. Here. Nobody's trying to add more velocity. Nobody told me to throw a better slider. It's like, just go out there and pitch and trust what you see. But also he knows how to correct himself very well mechanically. I noticed something, and I know I pointed out to Louis and broadcast in the fourth and fifth inning when he was cutting across and like leaning too much over his right side towards that dugout where balls were not finding the zone, and all of a sudden, it's like he draws a straight line and says, is my direction right, I.
Speaker 3: Need to go.
Speaker 6: And he's a guy that no matter what day, he finds a way to just grind through and give you, with his new mindset, a chance to win the ball game. Because they looked at one point where around the fourth inning it was going to be enough, but he kept fighting and fighting and fighting a makean injustice as a lineup turned around as a veteran pitcher, you got to know how to do that. He did quite well against the team that you know is not the best hitting team, but they can give you some issues and some problems.
Speaker 2: Kyle Tucker tonight game tying three run home run, only his second home run of the year at home.
Speaker 3: What did you see in that at bad?
Speaker 2: And is it overstating that could have been his best at back considering the results as a Dodger.
Speaker 6: It's not overstated, Dave. It was clearly a battle between a guy that knows that the changeup is going to be present. With Nick Martinez, he's been the dollar so many times and left, especially all throughout the league and throughout his career and back in Japan too. So it was the bout where there was a Kyle Tucker the thinker saying, Okay, if he's going to throw me this with the way my bat needs to show through the zone. If he goes and counteracts that change up with the fastball, I don't know exactly what to do or what to lay off of. So he set him up nicely, and I saw some conviction. I saw some determination and swinging the bat, even the foul balls. It was like a little more unfehinded. And I'll tell you one more thing. Kyle Tucker saw seventeen pitches today, the only player to see more. With Freddy Freeman, with a long at bat against Martinez will that walk? So to me, it's an indication about conversations he's been having, yes, about some of the approaches, about some of the early houts and easy house he's been making to apply it, and also the hustle. I saw a guy charging in the ball today and making that throw at home plate. I saw a guy with a single rounding first base, you know what, energy? And I think overall, I think is it paid off for him going to tell you he was going to be rewarded. But they need this version of Kyle Tucker which is there and the one that just is not in a hurry to swing the bats and produce. You know, I think, do you just to understand that the deeper he goes to see at bats with a better idea, the better he is. But certainly he's going to ambusge some guys themselves, and it's so far the ambushing just hasn't worked as he's planned. But today was a good one. There's no doubt. The great at bat on.
Speaker 2: The throw in the third inning to end that inning, What was Austin Slater doing? Have you ever seen an on deck hitter grab a bat and go in front of the catcher as the ball is on the way when Aranda was trying to score.
Speaker 6: No, you just can't do that. I mean, you also know that if the bat's going to be in the way of your runner, there's absolutely nothing you can do. As a catcher. You have a right to kick the bat out of the way if you see the bat maybe getting in front of the hop and the throw. But you always told get out of the way, do not interfere with anything like that. You don't want to cause any more disruption with the umpires, arguments, reviews or anything. Likediwn that said, show show. But you know what, as you mentioned earlier in the show, go for doubt to Russia because it seems like these moments. Just find him right, Yeah, just his composure and find the ball block to play because he had the ball, and just not allow a single inch of the white of home plate for Rondo to score.
Speaker 2: All right, Jose, thanks a lot for checking in. We'll see you back at the ballpark tomorrow night.
Speaker 6: Always a pleasure, David.
Speaker 2: There it goes Jose Mota, part of the Dodgers Spanish radio broadcast.
Speaker 3: After the Dodgers beat.
Speaker 2: The race four to three, just a reminder that this Saturday, June twentieth, come out and meet manager Dave Roberts. He's going to be out at Downy Hunday from eleven thirty to twelve thirty. Meet and greed take pictures, hang out with Dave Roberts at Downy Hunday seventy five point fifty Firestone.
Speaker 3: Boulevard will be out there.
Speaker 2: Well, we're gonna do our Managers Meeting with Dave Roberts at Downy Hunday this Saturday from eleven thirty to twelve thirty, seventy five fifty Firestone Boulevard. We got prizes, we got tickets, we got things to give away from eleven thirty to twelve thirty with three times World Series winning manager Dave Roberts out.
Speaker 3: At Downy Hunday.
Speaker 2: All right, the All Star voting is underway and I've been encouraging you to vote for your Dodger All Stars.
Speaker 3: And obviously the Dodgers are a global brand.
Speaker 2: They've got a whole country in Japan behind them, and they are doing really well as far as leading many different positions in the first polling results, including the two guys I believe are locks to be starters for the National League. Max Munsey in the first polling results leads all National League third baseman, Freddie Freeman leads all National League first baseman, and Andy pa Has leads all outfielders, and of course, Shoe Otani the leading vote getter of all major league players in the first round of voting. So keep the votes coming in Dodgers dot com or MLB dot com. But so far, so good that fans are getting it right. As far as the Dodgers are concerned, and as far as some of the other selections, I can't argue with any of them. I know Akunya is the second leading outfield vote getter. He's been hurt on and off. I would go at James Wood over Ronald o'cunya Junior to be a starter in the All Star Game, but Acunya is a fan favorite for the kids. But that's where things stand right now. And Taoscar Hernandez, who strained his left hamstring a couple of weeks ago, actually has the fifth most votes of National League outfielders a half a million votes. And I had a chance to catch up with Taoscar Hernandez earlier today. Not about himself, but out his buddy Andy Pie Has, and uh, there is nobody closer to Indy pa Has on this team than Taoscar Hernandez. We always talk about Taale and what he's done in Clach postseason moments and the sunflower seeds, the smile, the great vibes. But I could tell you this without Taoscar Hernandez. Andy Pi Has is not Andy Pie Has that we're seeing this year.
Speaker 3: And I had a chance to catch up with Tayo.
Speaker 2: All right, we're here with Andy pi Has, his big brother, biggest.
Speaker 3: Fan, ta Oscar Hernandez.
Speaker 2: Tayo, you saw the results first voting, and your guy, Andy pie Has leads all nationally outfielders and votes. How proud are you that fans are recognizing his season?
Speaker 9: I mean, at first, I'm not surprised because of the work that he's been doing, especially that we have a lot of players now performing the way that we wanted to be performed, some of them including myself in the All But he's been doing great so far. He's been leading the offense for us to be where we are right now, and so he deserves to be there. He deserves to be the number one center field for the All start and hopefully we can see him and starting Philodephia.
Speaker 2: He doesn't do a lot of talking. That's why I'm coming to you. You're his campaign manager, right, you got to get the votes.
Speaker 9: Yeah, i'ma I'm gonna go into my social media and then trying to put some space for him so the people can see him and everything that he's been done from for the team.
Speaker 2: You both have put in so much work. But the difference between you guys and others is this has lasted not just weeks, but months. How has he been able to keep it going for as long as he has?
Speaker 9: You know, he's he's more mature. He understand everything that has to do with a season better. His handle the struggles way better than last year or the year before that. And he just realizing the slums are gonna come back, games are gonna come so he just needs to stay focused and the thing that he needs to do, the things that he knows how to do, and uh, just believing himself and go from.
Speaker 2: The taoscar Hernandez is one of the greatest people you'll ever meet. We know the story of pot has his family, how they don't get to watch him play. You've been such a great support system for him. Is how has he handled all that to be able to just focus on baseball.
Speaker 9: I mean, when you have a person, when you have good people around you, I think it makes everything easier. He has a wonderful wife. I think that's one of the reasons he's been good dealing with those stuff, family stuff. I know it's hard to be away from from family. But at the same time, he's looking for for for one of the biggest friends in his life, that he's become a superstar player. Uh and he knows that. He knows that if he keeps going the way he's going right now, his family someday are gonna be good and they're gonna be together.
Speaker 2: So he plays it off that the All Star Game doesn't matter to him, but do you think it means a lot to him to make the team?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean every player is. You know, one of the dreams for all the rookie guys is one day to be in the All Star He wants to be there. He just not really. He don't likes to talk about it, but yeah, he one of the things that he wants to to which he if, is to be an All Star and be his stars in the field, but he's he's just more focused in the season than anything else.
Speaker 2: One last question about Tao. So you're out with a left hamstring, but you're moving around pretty good. Tayo, you got a pretty good sweat going on. I saw him moving pretty well out there. How you feeling feel really good right now?
Speaker 9: I've been running a lot lately, but thank god it the hamstring is is good. Nothing to worry about it. Hopefully I can be back in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: You think I could beat you in a race right now?
Speaker 9: I don't think so. I feel really good right now. So uh, but yeah, if you feel uh the hamstring and everything that is going on, it's responding really good. So hopefully for this week. This week is a big one for me to start all like the baseball activity the way you should do it in the game. So uh, this is the week that we push to the max and see how it goes.
Speaker 2: If you need me, I'm available, Okay, I will, I will, I'll let you know.
Speaker 9: Thanks Tale, thank you, thank you all say there is.
Speaker 3: Tae Oscar Hernandez.
Speaker 2: Always great to see the smile on Tao's face, which means that things are moving in the right direction for him. As far as coming back from his left hamstring strain, he could start a rehab assignment as soon as this weekend. And obviously the number one fan for Andy pie has who is leading all National League outfielders in the first voting results that came out early today.
Speaker 3: But Dodger fans, you gotta keep voting for this guy.
Speaker 2: He deserves to be the starter in Philadelphia and right now, if the voting ended, it would be Pajez, Ronald d'cunya Junior, and Brandon marsh Ta. Oscar Hernandez, by the way, is fifth in the voting. I forgot to bring that up to him. That'll do it for us on Dodger Talk tonight. Coming up tomorrow, Game two of this three game series between the Dodgers and Rays. Justin Robleski will be on the mound for the Dodgers. He's seven and two with an ERA of two ninety five, going up against Drew Rasmussen, who's six and two with an ERA of two seventy one. Our coverage begins at six o'clock. First pitch at seven ten between the Dodgers and Rays. Thanks to Colin Ee back at our Burbank Studios, Thanks to Dwayne McDonald out here at Dodgers.
Speaker 3: Stadium, and thanks to you for listening.
Speaker 2: In case you missed any of the show or any of our interviews, you know where to find them. The iHeartRadio app once again the final score tonight, the Dodgers come from behind to beat the Rays four to three. Ben Maller on Fox Sports Radio is next. Be Safe, see ya
Speaker 8: Away.