Speaker 1: Listen Beaverville, come on in. I like the Alaskan Pipeline.
Speaker 2: Morning lady, gentlemen, and welcome to video message number twenty nine.
Speaker 1: I'm like a dog in heat. I woke up yesterday morning with us free advice to start later please, I could never know what the day with us for. Listen up.
Speaker 3: The ratings just came in for last month. We are number one.
Speaker 4: We just grabbed every key demogram super duper.
Speaker 1: That's nice. Light a goo nito again, yes, or that is good news.
Speaker 5: It is the fifteenth day of April twenty twenty six. Taxes Man, taxes, Good morning. My name is Chris Hockey, and welcome to the Power Tip Morning Show. Here we are on a wild Wednesday.
Speaker 6: Wacky wacky. Let's see today is today?
Speaker 5: Parker Fox is in because this is Wednesday, right and cast one thousands, so lots to get to.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 6: Here we go.
Speaker 5: Here's Chris Rock on Texas since they are due today.
Speaker 6: Best of luck to you. Come on in. I am glad you are here.
Speaker 1: It's the work making.
Speaker 4: Minimum wage came up about two dollars a week, and then they would take out fifty dollars in taxes.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of money.
Speaker 4: If you make towur of the week, man, I start kicking Wednesday and Thursday and eat, okay, fifty.
Speaker 3: Dollars a week in tax amount. What do I get for my tax money?
Speaker 4: Get all the free street light in the world, as far as I'm concerned, to give everybody a candle to give my fifty dollars back.
Speaker 2: I hate taxes.
Speaker 7: I hate checks.
Speaker 4: I hate the fact they put two amounts of money on your check.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's like, this is the money you bust your whole week, and this is what you're gonna get.
Speaker 6: Social Security.
Speaker 3: I should ask you if you want to take that.
Speaker 4: A man should come to you said, dude, would you like us to save money for you when you get old?
Speaker 1: Now, I want to say it now. You don't get the money to you like fives.
Speaker 4: Mean, while the average black man dies at like forty two.
Speaker 1: The fither side is wee and feed us.
Speaker 4: On your side, you hear the distance under this line and then you stray.
Speaker 1: That's a take.
Speaker 2: So, Paul, you were just telling me you're not going to follow your taxes and you dare them to audit you.
Speaker 1: No, I already did him then what were you.
Speaker 2: Just saying to me about Yeah, you said, after I dare them to come after me, who.
Speaker 1: Is the G?
Speaker 6: And when you tell me after the G, who's the G?
Speaker 3: I would never do that. Is it a government?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what I took for granted, it was the government.
Speaker 3: I go see my uncle talks for a while. No, that's no. If I if Tim, if Peter, if Pete.
Speaker 1: Sauce was an account and howckey you have tax issues every day and go see him? Yeah, just hoping anybody could help me with it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Papa, how was last night?
Speaker 3: What was last night?
Speaker 6: Didn't you have an event with Papa?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: That was Monday, But I felt so horrible I couldn't go.
Speaker 1: Oh no, but last night Hawk about six thirty, I get a text, No, not that one, and it's uh my cousin. And every time that name comes up, I'm going, yeah, oh boy, it's over. Yeah, someone told her, But no, it was not about that. So she's not onto you yet.
Speaker 3: So she's oblivious.
Speaker 6: Yeah, which doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she doesn't listen. Oh I doubt it. No, I don't blame her. She's like twenty nine. I don't think she listens Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: She's out of the rows. Yeah, you made it weird. Yeah, you know she's in though the Hawks Zune the Hawks. But in fairness, that's what eighteen to eighty Yeah, blind, blank and crazy.
Speaker 6: No, that's not true. Mine's based more on measurements.
Speaker 3: Not trips around the sun. No, I judge right, Well, that's diice of you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mine. I measure people by their.
Speaker 1: Kindness.
Speaker 6: That was the word I was looking for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, said Corey.
Speaker 5: Thanks the kindness and their ability to help people in their Billy Price children.
Speaker 6: Perfect books, how dare you?
Speaker 3: And generosity and you know, unity, engagement.
Speaker 5: I want people that are good to the world besides the butter to.
Speaker 1: Besides the butter, the button bar you guys are playing. She's all those things you mentioned. So what I'm saying, Yeah, she's very kind. Yeah, because you don't care about me.
Speaker 3: Oh, I care more about you than anyone does.
Speaker 1: That is right. I don't think they came off the way you were tidding. No, I care about you more than anyone else. They be nice because I the other one less. A lot of people care about you, but I'm on the top of the list, behind Abby and Alex.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Chris on tax day does not want to hear that no one on the planet loves him more than you.
Speaker 1: That's a depressing The government loves me, tell you that. D the slot machines.
Speaker 6: Tell you why government loves me. I'm keeping this some a bit a float right now, between the gas prices and the.
Speaker 1: Taxes, ma'am.
Speaker 6: They got to call it Chris Hockey's United States from America.
Speaker 2: So why aren't you paying your taxes? Is your great question. He paid them, But why do you say, like idea you to come after me.
Speaker 1: I would never say that. That's what you just said right off. It was like five twenty nine.
Speaker 2: You're like, it's the best day of the year. It's like playing chicken with the government. No, I never said coming for me. I pay my taxes every year.
Speaker 5: Corey, do you remember when you said you had a list of Mark Rosen's aliases. Sure is Randy Nelson one of his alias.
Speaker 1: It's one of them.
Speaker 3: Sure he has a lot of aliases, and start with Randy.
Speaker 6: That's what I was wondering.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Because uh, an alleged cereal dining dasher is facing or is in Baltimore County, Maryland.
Speaker 2: Sauce Why did you tell Hawk to start with his story? You're such an instigator.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well he said that. I mean, I've got the list that you gave me. Of the aliases, the known aliases have one. Mark Rosen.
Speaker 1: Is one of them.
Speaker 5: Desmo, There's Randy Desumo, Randy Nelson, Randy I like big jugs and I cannot lie. Randy dak Killa.
Speaker 3: That's a terrible name.
Speaker 6: What which I believe this is rap name?
Speaker 1: Yeah it is.
Speaker 6: And Randy for no reason.
Speaker 3: That's a terrible name.
Speaker 5: Anyway, They've got this guy for dining and Dashing several times in the past week. Says it's the slowest dining and dash they've ever seen. It's more of a dining amble more. Oh, this one guy describes it as a dining shuffle.
Speaker 3: Oh, a din and drop foot.
Speaker 6: That's a different guy.
Speaker 2: I wonder if a din in shuffle, Yeah, makes it look less suspicious dash.
Speaker 3: It's like, hey, hey, where are you going?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: But if you just calmly and confidently walk out, of course you paid the bill.
Speaker 6: I think they had dined shuffle as the dance. He does as well.
Speaker 1: Oh got it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like the curly shuffle.
Speaker 2: I definitely wouldn't dance on my way out of a restaurant that I didn't just pay for.
Speaker 3: Have you guys ever done that dining dash?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Never either of I no run for no right, I'd feel bad. Yeah, but I how do I.
Speaker 2: Say that I did accidentally steal from Target a bunch the first year of Harper's life, we've talked about this, like when you're dealing with a six month old or a nine month old and you're loading a bunch of stuff in the cart and then you get to the car and you realize that you didn't scan whatever was under the cart because you're worried about a six month old. You're like, do I bring this back in and tell him I didn't just pay for this? And then you realize how much your wife spends a Target every year, and you're like, they don't care that I take this this. In fact, they're happy that I have this to make me happy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're happy for you when the.
Speaker 3: Bill cup exactly. And at that point, by the way those were.
Speaker 2: It was almost always like, uh, twelve packs of like diet coke, which are now like seven dollars, but twelve years ago they were about two fifty a piece, so who cares. They didn't cares like Target was tipping you exactly. It was have some diet coke. Congrats on the kiddo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, congrats.
Speaker 3: And that happened about six times.
Speaker 5: We know we're about to receive seven million dollars from you and ye waiper purchases.
Speaker 2: Yeah, keep me happy. It's like a casino. It's like a comp right, just keep me coming back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, keep me hanging on.
Speaker 3: I have a friend of mine.
Speaker 6: We all disagree.
Speaker 2: Who is Does that person love you more than anyone else on the planet?
Speaker 1: Does that person mean a negative? I just really like hogs daddy. No, they're not related to me.
Speaker 6: I like hogs as well. No, sweater hogs movies.
Speaker 3: He's uh, very well off.
Speaker 6: I am he I was to logs.
Speaker 3: Dining and dashing. What that's like thing?
Speaker 1: Wow? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Does he get an direction?
Speaker 3: I don't know that's his thing.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 6: No, it's definitely a chat abbott.
Speaker 3: No, it's nobody that's ever worked here, so.
Speaker 6: It could be a lot of people in the sales department.
Speaker 1: I don't I share this story.
Speaker 6: He missed that completely.
Speaker 3: No brilliant No, no, or anybody who works normal hours.
Speaker 5: Hey, could you go back to work and do this for me right now? It's almost midnight. Yeah, it's six thirty, so I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: I'm interrupted your vacation.
Speaker 1: This person told this person was in a in Vegas, I don't care, many years ago. Yeah, this story's gotta spell. Just listen.
Speaker 6: Does it involve smuckers?
Speaker 2: No, you mean fun ruckers. You're talking fut Rutgers? Are the jelly smuckers?
Speaker 6: Yes, either one.
Speaker 1: And the smucker is the one that.
Speaker 2: Uh what's weather guy's name, Willard?
Speaker 3: Excuse to do the smucker's birthday?
Speaker 2: They had a hunt right right, Yeah, the old smuckers, the ladies, all of them, especially if they get free jelly.
Speaker 1: So take a deep breath please, I know it's.
Speaker 2: Dext So anyway, some rich guy who likes a dining dash went to Vegas.
Speaker 1: And he told another friend of mine that the meal was copped, and he did like a like, uh, what's the bit from Dumb and Dumber where it's on that guy's tower. Yeah, he pointed at a different guy, and the guy kind of looked a him and like waved like this bad hundred percent. And so they eat a ton of food and they just bolt get up and walk away, and they got chased down and had to pay for it. Oh yeah, can if you remember Dumb and.
Speaker 2: Dumber, they do that bit where they get sea bass to do it, and then as they're laughing and driving away and Lloyd and Harry are talking about it's like, well, what happens in the movie? Saw this in the movie?
Speaker 3: Once?
Speaker 1: What happened in the movie.
Speaker 2: They caught up to him like five miles later, and.
Speaker 3: Still they slipped their thrones. It was a good one. So they actually got chased down by the restaurant.
Speaker 2: Of the guys by the restaurant, I'd be way more excited. I'd be way more uh excited is the wrong word, but optimistic that the restaurant's tracking me down and not the guys that are hopefully not beating me to death. That's a that's an aggressive trick, especially like you said, the guy's well off. He's not living check to check. No, he's very well off, and there that's just got to be his thing.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 1: These are large gentlemen too, so like they can hold their own.
Speaker 2: But well, it sounds like if they're eating for free all the time. Man, Yeah, I've never done that today.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm too full after Yeah.
Speaker 2: Plus, like you said, I would feel terrible not just for not maybe not even for the restaurant, depending on which restaurant it is, but definitely for the server.
Speaker 6: Yeah, somebody's got.
Speaker 3: That's not fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially if it's a restaurant like you said, where the server has to pay for it and they're making it exactly. That's not cool. It's not their fault that I'm turned on by dining and dashing.
Speaker 6: Direction.
Speaker 2: Do you believe your friend is sexually aroused by dining and dashing?
Speaker 1: I know he's really into it. It's like, I'm not kidding you. He loves doing it.
Speaker 5: I know that we we have a former co worker I won't say it is who gets an erection dining and dashing as well, but he's never been to Perkins.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought you were talking about somebody else. I thought you were talking about.
Speaker 2: That'd be hump Day fan listeners. It is Wednesday, by the way, Yes it is. Yeah, yeah, you know yeah, man, and it's tax day.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: There you go, so file those extensions. If you're not done like by today.
Speaker 6: You know, yeah, man, file your extension. Got I hope they can bit those before much longer. I've been holding out as long as I can. I want a big old thing.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't worry about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 6: I'm not doing it for anybody but me.
Speaker 3: Well, clearly nobody loves you except for Sauce.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and he ain't worried about Wane.
Speaker 3: That's not the way I that's.
Speaker 5: If I improve, What if I improve this part of my anatomy? Would you finally introduce me to sure because that's the problem. Man's the reason I know it was he's you got nothing for him, That's what he says.
Speaker 2: And it's not Popa's what a weird thing to wait for. It's not Papa you're looking for. Well, I'm not going to say it. I'm not like that crass.
Speaker 1: I love it. My buddy and Randy, My buddy, Randy and his brother. Every time they conversate or call each other, they just answer with pop.
Speaker 5: Off every time they conversate. Every I don't know, man, I like I know.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 6: I don't know why you had to apologize. I like the idea that they conversate.
Speaker 1: They conversate.
Speaker 6: It sounds like you're like doing a nineties angel. Yeah.
Speaker 1: You're touched.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah, some sort of a like a low key white boy rap conversate alligate.
Speaker 2: I think, uh, some terrible slam poetry. Yeah, there you go. Bob Hagan likes that. Joe. How's he great?
Speaker 1: Michael Hutchins, noting he's been better?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, all right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I just have a cough. Now.
Speaker 3: How's your roof?
Speaker 1: My roof? My roof is great because I've gut her helmet at Gutterhelmet mn dot com. Don't get up on a ladder, don't clean out your gutters. Don't waste a weekend, a beautiful weekend cleaning out your gutters. Just go to gutter Helmet MN dot com.
Speaker 2: Parker Fox will be here to conversate around seven o'clock. We're here until nine o'clock. This is the Power Trip morning show on the fan.
Speaker 6: Zach over there is he here?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Are you here today?
Speaker 1: I'm here? You're I'm here and I'm here. Hey? What was it like being the guy on the couch and half baked? Oh yeah, it was really so good.
Speaker 6: You sound like your dad.
Speaker 3: Do you have a dog named Spot?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. You still feeling rotten, feeling a little better. Is it all in your chest, Sacho, it's just all in my throat. Yeah, that's a button. Mark. I took this that xytech stuff and that helped a lot. So we're getting there. That's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to do voice over work while this is lingering the party sound?
Speaker 3: Do you have to let it linger?
Speaker 1: Great song? Great song? Do you have.
Speaker 2: To Cranberries have two absolute home runs?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jamboo yep and linger ten out of ten.
Speaker 2: That's it right pretty much, but still two absolute Grand Slam Upper Dack home runs.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Speaking of that, the Twins are red hot. Yea, man, I was dead wrong about him. Now, excuse me. We're only like twelve percent of the way through the season. But still they're the best. They have the best record in the American League. They do, and they are destroying the Red Sox. They won what six nothing? Last night? Nick Abel, the guy they got in the trade last year, was out. He would he have ten strikeouts?
Speaker 3: That is correct.
Speaker 1: Again, I was very drunk, and I mean it's point two just off the top of my head. He went seven innings scattered four hits.
Speaker 3: Top of your head, Yeah, unbelievable.
Speaker 6: That's a big, big part of the body.
Speaker 3: Eleven and seven.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's almost like you didn't have to look that up and you have the under seventy two and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna have to obeandon ogst any money.
Speaker 6: Yep, yeah, thanks Bud.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: By the way, speaking of smuckers from the last segment, they make uncrustables, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: M I've never had one, because.
Speaker 5: You know what, they're peanut butter, probably a deep third or maybe even fourth on the list of peanut butters.
Speaker 3: You know, don't think I've ever had smuckers. Peanut butter.
Speaker 6: They're jelly.
Speaker 5: Is fine, it's good, but you combine them together, make it easy for us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, god, I love peanut butter.
Speaker 5: Like if somebody would invent like a underwear that's also toilet paper, right, billion dollar.
Speaker 3: Idea underwear that's also toilet paper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, but what happens when you go to the bathroom and then use it as toilet paper?
Speaker 1: Now you're going commando.
Speaker 2: Good point unless you're mustling, like you know, you bring wet wipes wherever you go. Maybe just bring a backup pair of disposable underwear so you use it as toilet paper.
Speaker 5: Then you put on another pair doesn't sound like you're interested in investing in my idea.
Speaker 3: I have a lot of questions. I'm definitely not going to jump right in.
Speaker 2: If this was Shark Tank, I would say, and for those reasons, I'm out.
Speaker 1: What's your best idea of all time? Not like that super cycler? Yeah is number one. What's the other idea you have?
Speaker 6: Chuck Chuck the two Tuo truck.
Speaker 2: Well, he had a couple of websites like Kicktheballs dot com and he had Todd dood dot com.
Speaker 3: It was some kind of a magic website. I don't understand what that was supposed to be.
Speaker 6: I'm still waiting on that.
Speaker 1: Did you make money on kickthballs dot com?
Speaker 6: Sirs? Hell?
Speaker 1: Did good for you?
Speaker 6: Think I'm joking too, don't you? I'm independently wealthy.
Speaker 2: They're one of the final scenes of DTF Sat Louis on Sunday Night on HBO. There's two detectives sitting on a porch and they're talking about how everybody's just weird. Everybody's weird, right, everybody looks normal from across the street, but everybody's got something weird. And the younger detective she brings up the fact that you know, some guys like getting kicked in the balls. They'll pay for it. And the older detective I think his name's Richard, right, the actor goes.
Speaker 3: Wait, what now, who is that for?
Speaker 2: The guy getting kicked or the person kicking and she's like, well both, but yeah, the guy that's getting kicked in the balls.
Speaker 3: And he's like, why would that be fun?
Speaker 2: Well find out on kickthballs dot com. See that's what a what a marketing opportunity you and DTF Saint Louis could have kind of co branded kick the balls dot com. But he's very confused. He's like, what, what's the point?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't get it either, but again, kink shaming is my kink.
Speaker 2: So I don't understand why people would like to get kicked in the balls, and I shame them for it. And then that turns me out. It is for sale kickdballs dot com.
Speaker 8: It can be yours hawk for fifteen and ninety five dollars or that's yeah, sixty six dollars and forty six cents for twenty four months.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I already sold it once and apparently the person didn't decide to use it, and I could buy it back again but I would rather keep the money I made the first time.
Speaker 2: Zach, what is the current value of Kicktheballs dot net or kick the Balls dot gov. I'm sure that's a future government website.
Speaker 3: Today you can I'm sure, uh.
Speaker 6: Pright, for the right price, can buy anything.
Speaker 8: Yeah, kick the balls dot net is available. I believe nobody has it.
Speaker 2: So there you go, Chrissy. Now I just gave you a billion dollar idea got net.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've start waiting on a magician to buy todd dot com.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he has to be named Todd.
Speaker 2: I guess I would think so, Yeah, it makes sense and have to use really old timey magician phrases, right. I don't know if a lot of modern magicians say to day, I don't know if that would go over well, especially like in Vegas.
Speaker 3: I don't think Copperfield's doing that.
Speaker 6: That's like a lot of there's not a lot of daredevils Cheronimo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did they do that back in the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, you've never heard that before.
Speaker 2: But I don't think evil canieval. Did you just mean guys that are like adrenaline junkies?
Speaker 6: Well, evil had an ego, hedel me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, he loved himself something.
Speaker 6: He sure did.
Speaker 3: Oh confidence is key, Well, he was evil.
Speaker 6: It was the most evil part of him that in his wang evil canieval what a name Cane wants to jump a bunch of cars?
Speaker 1: Scared out how many cars? It was?
Speaker 5: Actually semis. It was in the Hoosier Dome. I think it was eighteen or nineteen at the time of.
Speaker 3: The world record jumping on a on on a motorcycle.
Speaker 6: On a motorcycle. I was scared to that. I didn't want to watch, but I couldn't look away.
Speaker 1: Did he survive? Nope, he died.
Speaker 2: Oh and yeah, the monster truck rally I was delayed for about ninety minutes, really ruined.
Speaker 3: Chris is after.
Speaker 6: It is just terrible.
Speaker 5: He didn't survive. He did survive the motorcycle jump, but the gonnerhea got him.
Speaker 1: Oh well, he shouldn't have banged your sisters.
Speaker 5: Oh now, why do you have to say bad things about my sister? Yeah, sorry, she's had a hard time, he stays.
Speaker 1: You were going to say something. Have you guys seen Johnny Knoxville talking about the time he was going to do the Buster Keaton bit where the side of a building falls and you survive because you're standing under you're standing in the window.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So they were gonna do the bit and they had him in his mark and one of the people on set said something and he moved two feet and it fell, but he luckily his head was on the other side, like where the hole was, or he would have been crushed. There's video of it. It's unbelievable what that guy's put his body through. Yeah, you probably shouldn't move.
Speaker 3: No, I wonder why you didn't.
Speaker 1: Yep, I don't know.
Speaker 6: W was a prank? Yeah it Hey, you really maybe moved your.
Speaker 1: Left aren't They making a new Jackass movie with Elvis? Oh? Elvis? Are you in it? What? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I am?
Speaker 1: I mean yeah.
Speaker 2: It comes out this summer and apparently it's the last one June twenty sixth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably won't go see it.
Speaker 6: I'd probably see in theaters. I'll definitely watch it at some point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that feels like a movie. I just watch on that for you and I You and.
Speaker 1: I'd go see it.
Speaker 6: Hogs might, but we don't do anything together anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, we're gonna talking about no one on the planet loves you more than sauce.
Speaker 6: My point that's why I feel bad.
Speaker 3: Now, well, I didn't mean it like that, but I day and it's taxed.
Speaker 5: I can't get the guy to I can't the person who loves me. Weren't anybody on the planet that I want to hang out.
Speaker 3: I'll hang out with you this June. Yeah, we go to the movie.
Speaker 6: Do you guys have family picnic plant daytime?
Speaker 1: Soon?
Speaker 6: Like a big get together?
Speaker 1: H yeah. Uh my other cousin's wedding is in September. Garlar, no, Papa's other dogs man. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think if today is the first day you listen to The Power Too Morning Show, yeah.
Speaker 3: You'd probably not listen again.
Speaker 1: Probably not.
Speaker 3: And you're probably unbelievably confused.
Speaker 6: I'm very confused.
Speaker 3: Somebody, somebody's at home listening right now for the first time.
Speaker 2: Going If I'm reading this right, one of the guys wants to sleep with one of the other guys.
Speaker 3: Is cousins or uncle or uncle? Right, I don't understand.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't want to go too fast. Yeah, slow it down. I just want to hang out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, amen, yeah, and also with you.
Speaker 6: Amen.
Speaker 3: All right, let's actually get to something when we come back.
Speaker 2: Let's do a front page sports Zach Hall can break down the final wild regular season game of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: Playoffs are upon us. You know what's weird about the NHL?
Speaker 1: I just noticed this.
Speaker 2: I thought I thought I didn't look ahead. I'm like, ah, the the NHL must just be done.
Speaker 3: It's Tuesday, right, they.
Speaker 2: Got to get it all wrapped up before the playoffs.
Speaker 3: They have games tonight and Thursday.
Speaker 2: That's a waste of time, isn't that Like that's kind of unbelievably unfair for a lot of teams, not the while they get the rest now into the.
Speaker 8: Whole season the most. We're the team with the most rest going into the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Just assume the whole league was wrapping up last night and not even close.
Speaker 1: Nope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then there's more games tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Nuts Front Page Sports after this on the Fana, he's weird.
Speaker 6: This sauce is weird. You what a weirdo?
Speaker 1: You just say something weird.
Speaker 6: He's a weirdo.
Speaker 1: Everybody's weird.
Speaker 6: Hey, Corey, throughout the day, I'm gonna try something new during all kinds of different bits that we're doing.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's called one question.
Speaker 6: I never know how to get randomly when you do a story, I do a story, I'm gonna go. Okay, guys, you get to ask blah badye blah one question and you guys gotta think on your feet, can come up with one good question.
Speaker 2: So is somebody involved in this story or the thing that we're talking about?
Speaker 6: That's right, that's right. Yeah.
Speaker 5: For instance, like this one sports journalist Diana Rassini is resigning from the athletic after being pictured holding hands with New England Patriots head coach Mike Vrabel. She made the announcement on social media on Tuesday.
Speaker 6: You get one question for Mike Vrabel? What is the question?
Speaker 1: How was it? I knew it? I have two You don't understand this is called two questions? Here called one questions? Question? Please?
Speaker 6: Is this called two questions?
Speaker 1: No, it's called on.
Speaker 6: At least you understand that?
Speaker 1: Go why?
Speaker 6: Okay? Thank you?
Speaker 1: You can you me hit.
Speaker 6: Thanks Anya Lytics. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Time now for front paid sports presented by Holiday station stores.
Speaker 2: This bit's not gonna last until seven.
Speaker 1: This is gonna six fifteen.
Speaker 3: All of this question is gonna be what, why, when and where it was?
Speaker 2: Like, that's a good question, man, Corey, what's your question? Uh, Mike, why would you jeopardize your entire career and your family? And just just for Diana Rassini saw, do you have a.
Speaker 1: Question where what? I'm not smart?
Speaker 2: Holiday Station stores for a limited time three monsters for for eight dollars Today, I went with the old Ultra blue Hawaiian.
Speaker 6: I got one of those last night too.
Speaker 3: They're super good.
Speaker 2: But this is one of you know, you said that taste tests of other day you did like the monster taste. There's another great example. I freaking love this one. If somebody said, what flavor is it? I go, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: I mean I would say ultra blue Hawaiian. But yeah, but what does it taste like? Oh, it's just good. Yeah, I don't know what this is. I don't know what is it supposed to be.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: It tastes like cotton candy to me, like it's.
Speaker 3: Super good, like shaved ice kind of. I don't know, it's just good.
Speaker 1: It's a monster energy.
Speaker 2: You can get three for eight for a limited time in Holiday and you can mix and match any flavors you want. So if you're like, hey, I don't know what flavor that is either give it a shot, it's really good.
Speaker 5: I was at the Holiday yesterday in Plymouth over by the Red Robin. Why sure, it's where I go to Discover Strength.
Speaker 6: And I filled up the gas and I went, you know what, they got three for eight dollars Monster Energy. So I went and I got three air and that blue one's one I got and I drank that some bitch and is good.
Speaker 8: Hell yeah, yeah, buddy, I went to that Red Robin a few weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how bad is that parking lot?
Speaker 6: It's pretty bad. It's like the surface of the moon. I'm so glad you mentioned that, dude.
Speaker 1: I've never been.
Speaker 6: To a business where they're parking lot was worse.
Speaker 3: Just craters and.
Speaker 1: They're not little, and.
Speaker 6: There's not one there's no way to avoid them. The whole son of a bitch is a pothole.
Speaker 2: Remember the so great you played that? Remember the Atari game Moon Patrol. Maybe maybe there's an arcade like throwback Vibe to Red Robin.
Speaker 6: There must be a lot of trap.
Speaker 5: But well there's a there's a coffee shop Starbuck, and then you got Discover strengthen you got Red Robin, and you got Holiday and they all use that same place, and you're right, I mean I would write something.
Speaker 2: So you get to see the general manager of that Red Robin and you get one question, right, what do you ask him hawk or her?
Speaker 3: Who sawst you a question?
Speaker 1: You know wood Hawk?
Speaker 3: Two words?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: The Twins rocked the Red Sox six rip. Let's get Boxton four for five, two home runs, four runs total. One of his home runs, the second one was four hundred and thirty eight feet.
Speaker 6: That's a lot of feet.
Speaker 2: Were just a day before, the day before he hit his eighty fifth career home run at target Field, that is the most in target Field history.
Speaker 3: And he's like, why don't I just put a couple more in the seats? Two more?
Speaker 2: Pretty sweet? The Twins hit three total because Brooks League got one. That's his third of the season, and they roughed up former Twins Sunny Gray four innings, nine hits, five runs. Looking up on your phone, the Twins of the best record in the American League at eleven and seven. They've won four straight and eight of their last nine baseball games. Whenever you have the under and you hear at team's one eight of nine, that's yeah, not good, that's a bad week and a half for gamblers, but it's good for everybody else. So one more game against Boston the day at twelve forty SWR for the Minnesota Twins whispering no, that's asl And then Hawk's Cincinnati Reds are in town Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I went either way, the big Red Machine versus mc twins.
Speaker 6: Here's Shelty on the offensive output.
Speaker 9: We created the first run because Buck can really fly, and then you know he hits the two home runs. Brooks with a good swing, you know, Larnick with a really good swing, and you got to give a ton of credit to Cody Clemens and to Trevor Larnick. I mean, with all the left handers we're seeing, they're not playing really consistent at bats. Love Larni's hustle on the ball there, so overall, really, I mean, I know this is being said maybe at nauseam, but just a team victory. I mean, up and down the lineup, we did really really good thing.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be the most interesting storyline of the season if they continue to play well. Is honestly, people like you saw us that love the team but don't like the man.
Speaker 1: Not the management, the ownership group.
Speaker 2: Right, It's like, how do you punish the pole ads but still jump on the bandwig?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's it's a hard h you know, needle to thread there. That's a little hard.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a gray area that's going to be rough for a lot of fans because they don't want to go and support the pole ads. They want to prove a point. But what if this team's playing kick ass baseball and it's a lot of fun to go to target field?
Speaker 3: Well, ye, spot, where do you fall? Like I said yesterday, his steps, Yeah, down my stairs.
Speaker 1: If they are playing at this level in July and they are still at the top of the division, they have one of the better records in the American League, and they don't add a significant piece because of financial issues, then then we're back to the.
Speaker 3: Jesus not that kind of piece.
Speaker 1: Then we're bad relaxed God. Then we're back to the same issue. Right. But if they go out and you know, every team can add Last year, the Colts thought they were Super Bowl champion. They traded two first round picks for Sauce Gardener. Right, So like you want to see them ad. I'm happy for the for Chelte, who's a great dude. I'm happy for a lot of the players like Jeffers and our guy Pablo Lopez was there last night like doing some pitching, scouting or whatever he was doing. But the ownership is terrible.
Speaker 5: Respect Yeah, what if this is what if the ownership. What we're seeing is the the plans coming to fruition.
Speaker 6: Maybe this is what they planned, this is what they thought was going to happen the second.
Speaker 1: We just didn't see the forest. But also also if you are a if you are not a pull add pocket protector like John CRIESL and I, you don't protect their pocketbook like Rosie does protects the pull Ads pocketbook, then this is worst case Ontario. Because they're good. What they're good?
Speaker 7: You do a bit?
Speaker 3: Can you ask me one question?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, one question?
Speaker 1: What it's a trimmer park, boys, But this is people like John and I. This is worst case than ever. They're good. What happened?
Speaker 3: No, this story went on so long that the baseball season's over.
Speaker 1: Twins get over for more than five seconds.
Speaker 2: The Twins overperformed, but ultimately came up a little bit short, and you were still pretty excited about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, it's like a big dog guy from The Fly says in that one moment about big dogs, yeah.
Speaker 3: Can and Jurassic Park. How does he say it?
Speaker 1: Sure he can?
Speaker 6: But should you?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Okay, big dogs, bad dogs.
Speaker 2: Last night was the final regular season game for the Minnesota While they won three to two over the Anaheim Ducks.
Speaker 3: And that's really all they do.
Speaker 2: They have won twenty one of their last twenty two games against the Ducks, including eight in a row. That's even with rusting ten skaters last night. Ten so a bunch of backups and whatnot, just killing it last night.
Speaker 3: They win three to two. Ballstead thirty five saves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Ducks had a lot had something to play for.
Speaker 8: They're trying to get home ice in the first round and they still I mean, we had nothing to play for. As you mentioned, I mean that lineup was very pres probably even more preseason than we had in the preseason itself. So a lot of hard on this team. You mentioned Walstad, he stood on his head last night. There was something wrong with his jersey in the first period. His name was spelled wildly wrong.
Speaker 6: Do you want to hear about that? Yes, he says it was a prank. Was it a prank?
Speaker 3: While stet one hundred percent.
Speaker 7: I don't know exactly who it is, but obviously I have a feeling of who it could be. Well, yeah, now I heard something about it a couple of couple of games ago, all that my name was misspelled, that they really picked up on it. I think they switched on me. And then now it goes back to being a little weird. So uh, yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was fun.
Speaker 3: That is that heavily implying that it's Marc Andre Florida.
Speaker 1: So Russo had a long write up about it last night.
Speaker 8: Actually he put a lot of work in and so there really isn't a definitive answer there. There is still a chance it was just an honest mistake from the manufacturer where they ordered the jerseys from. And the fun tidmen in that too is they had to go to the like hockey lodge, like the wild store in house store that like makes custom jerseys for fans. They had good those people to make a nameplate for his jersey for the second and third period, So he wore essentially a fan jersey the rest of the game because they that's the only way they could could do it. So there isn't, like I said, a definitive answer where there is a very good chance it was either this has been another very pranky mood off the ice lately, so there's a a good chance with him. Flurry was in Vegas, but there's obviously he can pull some strings.
Speaker 5: So he said that he thought it was supposed to be an April Fools joke, but he didn't play on April Fool's Day. Yeah, and so this was a leftover from April fools Day. That would be That's pretty funny. That's I'm hoping it was a prank and that it was fun.
Speaker 8: And it's a great example of just how fun this team really is on the ice and off the ice.
Speaker 1: They're very a tight knit group.
Speaker 8: They built a wonderful culture in there, and uh, it's and I think it starts honestly with Fleury. I think he really laid a great foundation last year. And obviously those two goaltenders are characters in and of themselves.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll do what really matters after this. Scores and stats around the world of sports. Parker Fox about forty minutes from now, This is the Power Drim Morning.
Speaker 3: Joe on the.
Speaker 8: Ready to tee it up up with a brand new Calloway Quantum Driver. Head to our contest page now and take a swing at winning one courtesy of Grand View Lodge.
Speaker 1: That's cafe dot Com here contest to enter today.
Speaker 6: Hot fish camp.
Speaker 1: Let's go? Hey, howgs? Yeah? Two things for you? Yeah, the Vikings team store is having a sale.
Speaker 6: Hold one second old?
Speaker 1: Then and will you buy Chick fil A?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Well are we eating?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well cool?
Speaker 6: Then do it up. Let's go.
Speaker 5: I got business to take care of you. Take care of the food, Cory, and I'll do radio.
Speaker 3: That's what really matters.
Speaker 1: What do you want?
Speaker 2: What really matters is brought to you by Ovo Lasi and Lends get Lasik from doctor Mark Lobanof and doctor David Whiting at ovo I dot Com.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, no, no, no camera.
Speaker 2: And I was gonna say he means to eat, but yeah no, he means for breakfast.
Speaker 3: What do you want from Chick fil A?
Speaker 6: I can't. I was just plugged.
Speaker 1: What do you want from chick fil It? But those burrito things? Are you the guy?
Speaker 2: You guys are the kind of guys that when you jump off a dock or off a diving board, you plug your nose or do you just jump in?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I probably should at my age, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because I get paying.
Speaker 3: What what does your age you have to do with plugging.
Speaker 1: Such bad sinuses? And anytime I go into a lake, I have a sinus infection for like two weeks.
Speaker 6: I hope I'll just jump in and swallow it the whole lake.
Speaker 2: But I mean I'll do a burrito as well as when you if you don't plug your nose, does water shoot up it?
Speaker 3: Or do you not have that figured out yet?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: It does? Wow.
Speaker 2: Fascinating how he's felt bad for the kids that plug their nose because I'm like, how about how about just practice the other way? You'll figure it out. Looked weird, right, okay? And I'm just saying, you know what's weird is I would have bet three months mortgage that you were a plug the nose kind of course, and I would have won.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you would have won, would have one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially at my age.
Speaker 6: Especially his real careful but your nose water?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you got a son to worry about it, for sure. You can't be just inhaling.
Speaker 3: Pool water up your not pool lake.
Speaker 2: Lake water, pool water What about when you jump in a pool, do you plug your nose?
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 3: Pool water's fine, So your raw dog when you're.
Speaker 2: Jumping a pool, your rae dog it when it's in the lake, you're plugging your nose, got it?
Speaker 3: But when you jump in the pool, does water still go up your nose?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't remember last time I jumped in a pool. I gracefully walked down the stairs.
Speaker 3: It was gracefully. Didn't you tell me you tripped down the stairs at falls the other day?
Speaker 1: Yep? I did?
Speaker 6: Did you run?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yep? Splash splash, splash, splash. You guys are growing real tired of me. Well at our age? Why do man and a forty three? I'm not jumping off any kind of bridge?
Speaker 2: Why did I said, doc or diving board?
Speaker 1: Francisco?
Speaker 2: I meant entering a layer of pool, not adrenaline junkies. We're not Robin Banks, We're not the ex presidents. Just jump off a diving board.
Speaker 1: I'm just answering, Man, I can because I don't have to plug my nose. Well, good for sick brag, Right, Yeah, all right, let's see what else we got. Yeah, I'm older than he is I should have been plugging my nose the whole time. Hey, you mentioned her last segment, but yeah, NFL reporter Diana Rassini did resign from The Athletic yesterday. She was under investigation through The New York Times and the Athletic because of her relationship potentially between her and Patriots coach Mike Vrabel. Don't forget the Athletic in the New York Times, do require journalists to avoid activities that could pose a conflict of interest, Yeah, per their own editorial guideline. So it's like, you know, we talked yesterday. I said, like, come on, it is the toy department.
Speaker 2: It's not like she's given away government secrets or or a spot. Right, She's just hey, are you going to trade stuff on digs or something? Right, It's not the end of the world. But the New York Times feels differently. They're like, well, no, no, no, no, journalism still matters.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: I know it's a toy department, but we expect our journalists, our reporters to act professionally.
Speaker 1: So, yep, it is a female.
Speaker 2: That seems to be getting dragged and the man is seemingly going to walk away with his spine. Professionally, he's got to deal with whatever he's going to deal with at home. But professionally he's not getting fired or suspended because of this, So that feels like a double standard. But they are in two very different spots.
Speaker 5: Who's more of in danger of content of interest? The woman who was trying to get more information to do a better job or the man who's giving away that information for.
Speaker 2: That is hands down the best comeback, right he is he giving away company secrets right in exchange for favors.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you could argue, well, the.
Speaker 2: Patriots should have a huge problem with that as well, right, Or you could say Robert.
Speaker 3: Krafts probably like can I get in on this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right? Correct?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Where can I go to give you my company secrets? Can't tell you who we're drafting?
Speaker 6: Will you let me pay for it?
Speaker 1: You like going to those places? Hawk likes going ten I tell you that should be legal. You love those places? But what really matters that is.
Speaker 3: This, well, yeah, at his age.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I have to hold my nose at their age.
Speaker 1: The fuck?
Speaker 2: You need help? You need help. What really matters though, is this on this day.
Speaker 6: In nineteen twelve, Okay, at two twenty am. I it was the night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we know where this is going.
Speaker 6: I know it was the nine.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: What was the date again, April fifteenth, nineteen twelve.
Speaker 3: It's something like that, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: At two twenty am on this day, nineteen twelve, the Titanic sank into the North Atlantic about four hundred miles south of Newfoundland, Canada. The massive ship, which was carrying twenty two hundred passengers and crew, had struck an iceberg two and a half hours before that.
Speaker 6: It's a little before midnight.
Speaker 1: That's a huge bitch.
Speaker 5: One of the largest and most luxurious ocean liners ever built departed from Southampton from Southampton, England, Maiden Voyde across the Atlantic, designed by William Purrie, built in Belfast.
Speaker 1: Think I've been there, Yeah, we were.
Speaker 2: I don't think he factored in the captain hitting an iceberg. Yeah, I think he just thought, ken, this make it all the way across the Atlantic state and the answer was yes, as long as you avoid icebergs.
Speaker 6: Yeah. We built this ship for casual sex and cars.
Speaker 1: Right, So we built this city one great song. One of the conspiracy theories is.
Speaker 2: That just a whole lot of brandy text you this time, dude, you're too old for this.
Speaker 6: At your age, you can't be telling conspiracy.
Speaker 3: One of the conspiracy theories.
Speaker 1: Is that there were some people on that ship that wanted like centralized banking, so like one bank in like the United States, basically like worldwide, right, like one bank could control all the money, and somebody from a competing bank with a lot on the table put them on the ship, and then the ship sank.
Speaker 6: I caught zero logic and all that and our last bit pure gibberish. Sounds right to.
Speaker 1: Me, but like most of my conspiracy theories are stupid, or like when Randy says there's actual centaurs walking the earth, which you've said multiple times. He thinks there's mermaids, but like, we can't beloord mermaids. Everything we hear right, you have as you always say, you have to be uh oh please don't quote me?
Speaker 6: Yeah, quote un what's he always says?
Speaker 3: Don't paraphrase me. This isn't going to be right. You always have to be uh subjective?
Speaker 1: What No? What do I say? You say? You have to say everything right. You can never fully trust another human being.
Speaker 3: Never truly trust another human being.
Speaker 1: But there are some conspiracy theories that may be correct, maybe maybe real. Not everything is perfect.
Speaker 5: You say me, you byzate me? Is that like you complete me in a different language?
Speaker 1: You because.
Speaker 3: That's why you had me at Sago, Paul, I've worked with you for what.
Speaker 2: Twenty I don't know, twenty something years. Yeah, I don't bosiate you. You don't know. Well, that's kind honestly, don't posate you. I know a lot of people that listen think that I bositate you. I just I'm hard on you because it's in my contract that I'm supposed to be.
Speaker 1: But there's no bizatred. Okay. I'm glad you don't posate me because we're going to be neighbors soon.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I'm gonna bsate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I wish you could get hit by a cigar.
Speaker 3: Or a cigar my truck.
Speaker 6: I wish you'd got to wave the Golden's bagate hold your bo's yeap?
Speaker 1: What he stopped listening? My phone is ringing it. It's a no caller ID. I think the FBI is after me for sharing that secret on the air.
Speaker 3: Which secret?
Speaker 2: That's Titanic seatret secret? Why would they care about something that was over one hundred years ago.
Speaker 1: I don't six thirty in the morning. Yeah, some collar, no collar, ideed, just yeah, you're screwed.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The Wolves are off until Saturday, when they are at Denver to start the NBA Playoffs Round one at Denver at two thirty on Saturday. The Wolves are six and a half point underdogs on DraftKings for game one over under his two thirty and a half. Denver won three out of the four games in the regular season against the Wolves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is gonna be real tough, sure is. I think it might be a gentleman's sweep.
Speaker 2: Could you see the Wolves finding a way to win, though, that's a possibility. Could you see the Nuggets winning maybe in seven?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I could you see the Wolves absolutely just boat racing them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a sweep? Yeah, we uh like we got there then.
Speaker 5: I think what really matters though, is this a couple of things about the the Titanic. I didn't know an hour and twenty minutes after the Titanic went down the car path that you got there.
Speaker 1: So it was an hour.
Speaker 5: Twenty one later that that lady floated on the door. Here's something else. There was a a liner called the Leylan called the California, which was another California, California that was less than twenty miles away at the time of the accident, but didn't hear the Titanic's distress signals because the radio operator was off duty at the time.
Speaker 2: How about that so could have saved yeah some yeah, for sure, right.
Speaker 1: Maybe a lot.
Speaker 2: Who knows not Jack Dawson, he was toast Zach would have saved him.
Speaker 3: He was an icicle man, he would have.
Speaker 6: I mean that'd keep your body fresh though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a good point. Yeah, why wouldn't you want to save Jack Dawson move over because he might have ended up being Is that Peak Leo?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean that looks wise or movie wise movie wise, not even close.
Speaker 1: Even though Titanic is a great movie.
Speaker 6: He's a little young in that movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he probably leave him on the grill for a little longer. What is he mid twenties there?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he looks light younger, nan, don't he?
Speaker 1: Yeah he does. I think, Uh, Inception Leo was great.
Speaker 8: I don't even know if we have had Peak Leo yet.
Speaker 6: Peak Leo be like sixty.
Speaker 3: What about Great Gatsby Leo?
Speaker 6: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, he's damn pe.
Speaker 3: What about Wolf of Wall Street Leo Wolf?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Is that your wolf impression?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, I think that's like peak peak a vagoda?
Speaker 3: What is there a peat vagoda?
Speaker 6: Of course there was the peak.
Speaker 3: Is he still with us?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: No, no, no? No? Fish is dead?
Speaker 1: Is it he? Fish? In the Godfather?
Speaker 3: You're thinking a dory?
Speaker 6: He's fishing Barney Miller here he.
Speaker 1: Died in twenty sixteen ninety four.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good for him, man, good run, yeah, good for him.
Speaker 5: One more because we get what really matters is this? Do you remember do you know? I guess even what year was it? Do you think that we found the Titanic lying on the iron floor?
Speaker 1: Oh? Wow? Ooh good question.
Speaker 2: So dumb question. Wasn't James Cameron a part of that? Or am I not even close to right?
Speaker 6: I'm not sure. I don't have that information.
Speaker 2: But or was he just a part of missions to go film it and actually like explore it. So maybe not finding it but just re exploring it. Maybe he just re explored looking.
Speaker 6: At the ear. It could be that he was I'm trying to do math in my head. What year to think it was?
Speaker 2: If you think that it's possible Titanic came out in ninety seven. My guess is then he did it before that. So let's go. Let's go eighty seven.
Speaker 10: Ninety one d eighty five, September first, eighty five, and I think that's after the second Terminator, right, didn't Cameron do the twerminators?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we had some money? Yeah maybe yeah, right, Terminator two was ninety one? Oh my gosh, was there really?
Speaker 1: So? Yeah?
Speaker 6: When was the first?
Speaker 3: Somebody look up? Was James Cameron a part of it?
Speaker 1: Or was he?
Speaker 3: Did he re explore it after somebody else found it?
Speaker 2: Let me look because all I know that he was a part of it at some point to go down there and try to film it. I don't think him personally right with like underwater yeah, no mechanisms, Yeah, he getting one of those boats. No crunch. I don't think he did crunch like a popcan. But did he fund it? Was he a part of it? The wreck of.
Speaker 6: The Edmon Fitzgerald great song?
Speaker 1: It really is the wreck of the RMS Titanic. Why is that a depth of about twelve five hundred feet?
Speaker 2: We don't need the entire Wikipedia entry, just get to the point where either he is a part of it or not.
Speaker 1: What are we doing? I don't think what is the goal here? What year eighty five? Harrison grim found.
Speaker 2: It okay, So Cameron wasn't involved in that one, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I don't think he started till the nineties.
Speaker 1: By the way.
Speaker 2: The guy that does that Tucker Carlson impression Jeremy Colhane, one of the new kids on SNL this year. Yeah, I saw an interview with him that popped up on my Instagram algorithm the other day. They were kicking around ideas and asking who could do a Tucker Carlson impression, and he said he literally forgot he had worked on one in the past. Wow, he says, And the interviewer is like, well, that's you know, you're on SNL, it's year one. Shouldn't you be like, hey, here's the ninety things I can do. He's like, no, that's not how it works at all. Like they were literally going, hey, who can do a Tucker And he's looking around the room like, I don't know who can do this? Wait a minute, can.
Speaker 1: I do this?
Speaker 2: And then they realized he could do it, and they wrote it and he absolutely killed it.
Speaker 6: That's crazy, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he's like, I think at the end of the season, I'm going to look back and go, what else said I forget that I can do that. I didn't tell him that I can do because that was a ten out of ten impression.
Speaker 3: Right, it's good and he almost forgot he.
Speaker 1: Could do it.
Speaker 2: I would like to be that talented to forget. You can just do a world class impression. Yeah, what is the goal here?
Speaker 1: What do we do we doing?
Speaker 6: I would they should do that every week.
Speaker 3: Even expressions are dead on. It's good, It's really good.
Speaker 1: More of what really matters? After this power tripwarding SHO want to fan.
Speaker 8: Join the excitement at the Vikings Draft Party April twenty third at us Bank Stadium. Meet current Vikings legends, all while taking in the action of the first round with our live KFA and draft coverage. Get tickets now at Vikings dot com slash Draft Party.
Speaker 5: Hi here we are. Man continued with with, uh, that's what really matters. But to my friends at ov O, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oval, Lasacon Lenz, thanks, doctor Mark logan Off and doctor David God.
Speaker 5: I really need to go see them. I'm so scared. Why because I I don't. I wanted to be able to do it, and if they tell me they can't do it, then I just know that that's the beginning of the end for the old eyeballs.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm sorry, it's okay.
Speaker 6: I need to be able to see sure everybody do, and OVO can help me with that.
Speaker 1: Definitely, I need to just ball up right, Yeah up? Sure?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 6: Uh Corey?
Speaker 3: Yes sir?
Speaker 6: How do you pronounce pe can.
Speaker 1: The way you just said it?
Speaker 3: Pecan?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That pea can?
Speaker 3: Yeah, pecan.
Speaker 1: You can say it either either way.
Speaker 2: I've heard it obviously, either way a million times. Pecan pecan sounds more pretentious than p can pecan?
Speaker 3: Right at least can we can?
Speaker 6: We can pc? I don't know we can? You know what can't pie.
Speaker 2: That's one of those words where if I just said it in a sentence and didn't think about it, I would have said it naturally. But now that you're making me think about it now, I'm tripping out.
Speaker 3: Which way I think I do say it?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 5: I think I say pea can pie, pea campie, pecan. I think I say you probably say pecan. That's the kind of guy you are.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I.
Speaker 2: Plug your nose and jump Jesus not into a pool or a lake. All right, let's get back into what really matters. Uh, Jalen Redman signed his exclusive rights contract. So, Jalen Redmond, I don't know exactly what the money is. I don't know how this exclusive rights contract works. But we you know, we tagged him with some kind of exclusive right bait or whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't know how that works. And then he agreed to it, so he signed it.
Speaker 6: That's good man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a monster year that kid had loved that kid man, yep, Jalen Redmond. Let's go the Minnesota Vikings.
Speaker 5: Hey, Sam, if you got any information on that for us, please, I'd love it. I read the press release and I still didn't understand. Oh no, we'll rust in peace.
Speaker 6: I mean, good guy.
Speaker 5: I wonder if it's one of those things where if other teams offer, we get like first red refusal that kind of thing. You know, No, I maanter, we match.
Speaker 2: Get one of those tags, don't. I don't know what exclusive rights contract means.
Speaker 1: I don't either.
Speaker 6: I don't even man.
Speaker 3: We are your sports leader, kf an the fan.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 3: What really matters though, is this you get that right too.
Speaker 6: We get that right too.
Speaker 5: On this day, at seven twenty two am, the sixteenth President of the United States actually died from the bullet wound inflicted by John Wick Smooth.
Speaker 2: You can do this, sauce. Who is it, Abraham Lincoln? Yeah, very good at this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The president's death came only how many days after the surrender of Robert E. Lee at Appomatos?
Speaker 3: Oh, good question. I have no idea.
Speaker 6: I didn't know this either. It's only six days later. I had no idea. War ends. He thinks, Hey, things are good. Let's take a vak boom.
Speaker 3: And he learned a lesson that I wish everybody would learn. And it's a lesson that Timothy shallow May agrees with. Good, let's stop going to the theater.
Speaker 1: Yah, yeah, well said you said it. You said it Mine, me.
Speaker 3: And Shalla Man and Lincoln are all on the same page.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, well Zach only needs one more wish h Lincoln and Zach Abraham. Yeah, I mean you got it right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't have to.
Speaker 6: Well, God, I want to see something, very.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: I know what you're gonna Yeah, I'm gonna write it down.
Speaker 1: I don't write it down then, it'll be on camera. I'm not hiding it from the camera.
Speaker 6: Hiding it from the camera.
Speaker 1: You got to show the camera.
Speaker 6: Oh hang on, please, Lincoln at the bar dough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me see.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go show this to Chris and tell me how close is Can I see it?
Speaker 5: I'm sure you're writing, Yeah, that's exactly what.
Speaker 6: That's exactly it. You nailed it.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say something like I could get the pick. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, nailed it. He knows me too well. Well you're a slot, that's true. You know me too well, So my turn. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look I didn't I didn't watch the.
Speaker 2: Second of it, but I saw the highlights this morning at Sports Center. H two absolutely stunners of games last night. If you like NBA basketball at all, that was really good, right, even at all?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The Hornets won one six in dramatic.
Speaker 3: Fashion against the Heat.
Speaker 2: The Hornets blew a late what five point lead with very little time left, and the Heat come back and take the lead by one. But then LaMelo Ball has a layup with I don't know, four or five seconds ago to get the lead back, and Miami has no timeouts. They're running down the court. It looks like they have a shot at a layup and Miles Bridges blocks it at the buzzer. Woh so very dramatic final thirty seconds in that game. The Hornets are moving on to the second playing game because that was the nine to ten game. So the heater done. The Hornets are still alive, but not in yet. They have to win against the loser of the seven eight game. Yeah, everybody with me? Seventy six ers magic exactly. What really matters though, is this.
Speaker 6: On this day? In what year? Do you believe? At the age of twenty eight, Jackie Robinson became the first African American to play Major League Baseball in the modern era?
Speaker 1: What day? What year?
Speaker 6: I should say? On this date at twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Forty four?
Speaker 2: I think it's in the fifties, I'll go fifty five, forty five, forty seven, oh, forty seven yep.
Speaker 5: After World War Two, yep. Join the Army nineteen forty two, second Lieutenant.
Speaker 1: When did he die?
Speaker 6: Did you do? I'm looking looking looking.
Speaker 5: I died in October of nineteen seventy two, at age fifty three.
Speaker 6: He was a weast.
Speaker 3: Of what I didn't see the movie.
Speaker 1: I didn't either.
Speaker 5: You know it doesn't say in the story that I'm reading. I'm sure I can find out momentary light. Yeah, if you're dying that young, it had to be a cancer or something, right, I guess because I think if it was like a car accident, I know about it.
Speaker 1: Right, See, maybe dysentery.
Speaker 6: I don't think it was necessary whatever.
Speaker 5: Uh my mayor's well may well come on now, Family Life College.
Speaker 1: You had a heart attack?
Speaker 6: Heart attack?
Speaker 2: I almost just did because Sports Center was breaking down what these wrestlers need to do this weekend?
Speaker 3: A security victory?
Speaker 1: How about how the head like the muzon breaking down the Masters last week?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they've sold their soul. But big companies do that.
Speaker 1: They do. Name one, Yeah, name one.
Speaker 2: The other game last night was also really good. The Blazers won one fourteen one ten over the Suns. I think the Suns had something like an eleven point fourth quarter lead.
Speaker 6: Are you Greater than the Sun?
Speaker 2: And the Blazers came blazing back. Uh Avdia had like forty one points. Who exactly? The Blazers now face San Antonio in round one because that was the seven eight game. So the Blazers moving on, they will face Wemby in round one.
Speaker 3: What really matters, though, is this Wimby.
Speaker 6: I like that name. Yep, you can be around for a long time.
Speaker 3: Any sure My dad saw it?
Speaker 1: Good good for sure.
Speaker 3: He's a fortune teller. Yeah, dad, your dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got he got him at thirty five to one. I got him at thirty to one. Now they're like four and a half to one. Good for good value.
Speaker 5: From seventeen eighty four to eighteen eleven, the British government had a tax on men's hats. The more hats you owned, the more taxes you paid.
Speaker 2: Really sauce you wear a lot of hats and don't pay your taxes.
Speaker 1: So this has been a huge problem. I do pay my tax what you said right before the ship, and I'm gonna go.
Speaker 5: Ahead and just start. I'm gonna I'm gonna go ahead. I RS take a look.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you said they're never going to look into my books.
Speaker 1: Those were said, I pay my gd taxes.
Speaker 2: That is not what you said at five twenty taxes.
Speaker 6: You're not proud to be an American.
Speaker 2: You guys could kiss each other, that's allowed. Yeah, we didn't know that. Why didn't anybody tell us?
Speaker 1: Are you sure? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, Hey, Parker.
Speaker 1: Apparently, Hawk and I can kiss if we want.
Speaker 3: Sau said it's allowed.
Speaker 6: We've been given permission.
Speaker 5: Finally, finally, good morning, park I can't wait till the day I can kiss you.
Speaker 6: Parker.
Speaker 3: Well, you're gonna need a step store.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna need about four of them.
Speaker 3: They're gonna plug you knows.
Speaker 6: Or I'm just gonna kiss him right on his little belly.
Speaker 3: But there's no way Parker plugs his nose. When you jump into a pool or.
Speaker 11: A lake, right, one of my biggest pet peeves. You can ask Taylor. I talk about it every time I see somebody jumping into the lake.
Speaker 3: Just blow out.
Speaker 1: It's hard.
Speaker 11: I don't know why practice irks me the way it does, but it's one of the biggest things. When I see a kid or an adult.
Speaker 1: Jump in the pool, really, I wonder why you care.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I don't know because I shouldn't and he doesn't know what I mean. Like they're jumping in the lake or the pool, enjoying themselves.
Speaker 2: I get when kids do it right, they still might be learning how to do it and not understand that.
Speaker 3: If you just blow out when you jump in, it's not a big deal.
Speaker 2: But if your sauce is age and you're plugging your nose. Saucy, saucy, saucy, Come.
Speaker 11: On, man, sauce. I love you, but I do have a theory. It directly relates to athleticism. Yeah, yeah, you're probably right, right, ordination.
Speaker 1: Being able to like hit the water time that.
Speaker 3: Brain function, So.
Speaker 2: You think the main reason so you love him, The main reason you believe he plugs his nose when he jumps into a lake is not to quote inhale lakewater. It's because of lack of athleticism.
Speaker 3: They made Wayne power timing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably, I like your theory. It might be right.
Speaker 3: Is it my turn to your turn? I think it's yours.
Speaker 1: What really matters is this one of apples?
Speaker 3: What the food just got here?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: One of apple Inks co founders sold US ten percent stake for just eight hundred dollars in nineteen seventy six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not good. Did that work out for him or not?
Speaker 5: It'd be worth over one hundred billion dollars now, Ronald Wayne was his name?
Speaker 1: Oh poor Wayne.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's got to be no longer with us, right, I mean, oh man, I mean, how do you ever say?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, big deal?
Speaker 3: No, he's still alive.
Speaker 6: How do you say, now, I know I made him sick. It's cool though, and just move on.
Speaker 2: Let's say that guy, thank you leaves Apple. Right, Apple goes on to be a trillion dollar company. Everybody that just started it as a you know, multi billionaire.
Speaker 3: Kind of a guy.
Speaker 2: Let's say Ronald Wayne good old Ronnie Wayne RW start some other business on his own and is worth twelve million dollars, right, gigantic success. Congratulations, buddy, Yeah you did it. You had an idea, you went out there, you grinded. You have twelve million bucks in the bank.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're living.
Speaker 2: You're a top you know, zero point one percenter, you're a multi millionaire.
Speaker 3: You're killing it.
Speaker 6: Everything's good killing it.
Speaker 2: And you're like, I should have one hundred billion dollars. One hundred billion, you not ten twelve million. I should have one hundred billion dollars. Then you see, like the seventh guy on the bench for the Timberwolves has as much money as you do.
Speaker 3: I didn't do very well.
Speaker 5: I wonder if like, like you sold it to a person like one of he's like, hey, I got these stocks.
Speaker 6: You want to buy him three hundred bucks?
Speaker 5: And guys like sure, because if that happen, like if he sold it to me for eight hundred bucks and I had one hundred million dollars, I give him a couple one hundred billion dollars.
Speaker 6: I give him a couple of million, just to make him feel better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're a nice guy.
Speaker 1: I have to gamble.
Speaker 3: Wasn't that part of the plot to Breaking Bad?
Speaker 2: Remember like, what was uh Walter White's company that he could have been a part of.
Speaker 1: Was it like great gray matter? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: And remember so.
Speaker 3: Like that that the people that used.
Speaker 2: To be in that company got crazy rich, and here's Walt like struggling to make ends meet because he.
Speaker 8: Sold his steak in the company like five grand it would have been yeah, obviously, and then he uses them to do some of his deeds.
Speaker 1: Whoop.
Speaker 6: It's great movie.
Speaker 3: There's no way that's good.
Speaker 6: You've never seen mister d This is the one where the dude disappears and shows up right beside him all the.
Speaker 1: Time, went on a right, it's rotten tomatoes, Hey, Corey.
Speaker 5: And by the way, I have an idea for a slugline for your Raising Kain's commercials.
Speaker 1: I'll go on no, no, I told you.
Speaker 5: I was gonna do it on there because I think there's a million dollars idea. He told me's offensive, but I don't think it is.
Speaker 3: You ready, Corey, I don't know if Todd Graves is ready.
Speaker 1: I'm ready.
Speaker 6: What do you get from from Raisin Kines? What do you get?
Speaker 1: I get a cane at combo?
Speaker 6: What do you call it? The chicken?
Speaker 3: Oh, chicken fingers, Corey finger me?
Speaker 1: Right, let's go, Hey, Cary, Hey, Corey.
Speaker 2: Corey, Yeah, Chris figur me bud, He's I'll tell you what. Why don't when you're driving home, why don't you stop at the one near Maple Grove and when you go through the drive through window, just ask the probably high school kid if they will finger you.
Speaker 3: The exact same way you said it.
Speaker 1: No, No, See how that works.
Speaker 2: See how quickly the authorities show up escore you to a holding cell because you said it to high school kid.
Speaker 6: I think it could.
Speaker 1: We said off the air, he was gonna say chicken fingers.
Speaker 3: That's better.
Speaker 2: But I would argue it's all about how the like the cadence of the tone. If you just go chicken finger me, that's they're calling.
Speaker 3: The cops on that as well.
Speaker 6: There's no comma there.
Speaker 1: You need to go away for a while after your oval. Laythick lens great. That was excellent. That was I heard the word path in my head. Path was like three seconds later.
Speaker 3: And I.
Speaker 1: At least I don't plug my nose when I jump off my diving board.
Speaker 3: I got a question, Yes, Chris we friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, figure you're get.
Speaker 6: I think it's a brilliant billionaire. It's a brilliant dollar idea. It's a brilliant billion dollar.
Speaker 2: I would just go get Laythick, go for it, all right. Parker Fox is here, The News is Net. This is the Power Trip Morning Show on the Bank