Speaker 1: By Billy cunning in the Great America.
Speaker 2: Welcome this Monday, after doing the Tri State bridget as it is, by Wednesday is going to be rain and about forty five or fifty degrees get through tonight tomorrow thing's going to be okay and things going to be better except maybe on the field on the gridiron, except here and there and everywhere. Mo Hagar, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 1: And so Mo like you.
Speaker 2: I think you, Tony Pike, and el Mo and Lance cover the Bengals better than the national ESPN Fox Sports crew, would you agree or not?
Speaker 3: I think we opine on the Bengals with a better perspective than they do around the country.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Now, when I monitor those events this morning, as I do all the time, I have about seven TV sets in my home. I monitor them all. I have all the websites looking up, looking here. I'm being told by the experts that the death knell of Joe Burrow's career happened began in Buffalo, in which they were what ten points up with about nine minutes to go, and then lost easily because of Joe Burrow's interception for Tea for a pick six and then the next one, and then what happened yesterday, according to the experts, confirmed at all that somehow Joe Burrow is done, He's been fully bengalized, and Zach Shule has no idea what he's doing. And the Bengals is the worst sports organization in the world. I guess there's some soccer team in Holland that may be worse than the Bengals, but the experts say none of that is true. I'm going to ask you some big questions later on MO about the Bengals.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Let's go before I get to the big questions, because they're big questions. They're going to set you back in your chair. Tell me what the hell happened yesterday at Pey Course Stadium with Joe Burrow and the Bengals.
Speaker 1: The Ravens came to play.
Speaker 2: At the end, I'm listening to Ravens players say we just beat the s out of them and another player for shout and they didn't want to play us.
Speaker 1: They don't want to play us.
Speaker 2: So tell the American people, the long suffering Bengals fans who pay a quarter of a billion dollars in new money to the Bengals whether the Bengals are in free fall or it is just simply a mistake that will get better maybe next week playing in Miami, give me a live update.
Speaker 3: Let's talk. Let's talk about yesterday. Yesterday, Please do talk about it. I've heard people say the Bengals quit yesterday. I don't think that's accurate, because in order to quit something, you have to have started. From the opening kickoff. That team looked like it didn't want to be there. That team looked like whether it was because of the cold, the opponent, the lack of high end stakes, other stuff swirling around the team, whatever it is, that team yesterday, from the quarterback down looked completely checked out. In the second half, I saw Joe Burrow go out of bounds on a third down play instead of trying for the first down. Now you might say, well, he wouldn't have gotten it. Don't want Joe to play hero ball. The Joe Burrow that I know and love, the Joe Burrow who has given me a ton of highs as a fan of this foot team, decided we're gonna punt the football away instead of me trying to make a play. In the second half of that game, Willie Bengals at one point yesterday ran twenty seven consecutive offensive plays, twenty seven consecutive offensive plays the Ravens. The Ravens didn't take their first offensive snap in the fourth quarter until there were two minutes and three seconds remaining. Now, there was a pick six in the middle of all that. But what did you see when you watch those twenty seven plays unfold? You saw a team checked out. You saw a team that gave up. You saw a team that played with no urgency. You saw a team that was not remotely interested in a last gasp effort to not only win the game but save their season. They were huddling, they were taking all sorts of time between plays. They were dinking and dunking the ball down the field, they were calling running plays. They were waving the white flag. Joe Burrow was the quarterback of an offense yesterday that waved the white flag. That to me, the big takeaway from yesterday is that that team yesterday, and I don't know how you could say otherwise, that looked and felt like a team that didn't want to be there in a game that they absolutely had to win to even maintain a shred of hope.
Speaker 1: To make the postseason.
Speaker 3: What that says about Joe Burrow, What that says about Zach Taylor, What that says about the overall state of the organization, whatever it says, None of it's any good.
Speaker 1: Who had a worst day?
Speaker 2: The Bengals on the field are the Bengals management.
Speaker 1: Off the field?
Speaker 2: I got other questions coming, though, but I'm thinking long suffering Bengals fans paying tens of thousands of dollars to sit on several bags of home city ice for hours to watch that boose egg?
Speaker 1: Who did Who did the worst job? The Bengals on the field are the Bengals off the field?
Speaker 3: Well, you might argue you both did the bare minimum. Let's talk about the seats yesterday at the stadium. You know, as a season ticket holder, I did not go yesterday. The weather had nothing to do with it. The team performance had nothing to do with it. My daughter had a basketball game. I chose to watch her play instead of go to the Bengals game. But I love going to Bengals games. The Bengals, I think yesterday did the minimum that the NFL expects teams to do in their snow. I think they satisfied their baseline requirement when it comes to snow removal and handling of the snow. But you have a choice. You have a choice if you run a business, you have a choice. If you work at a business, you have a choice sometimes with your circle of family and friends, to do the bare minimum or go above and beyond. The Bengals had a choice yesterday to do what was required or go above and beyond to make your guests feel welcome and comfortable. Guests that paid good money and sat through arctic temperatures to watch what has been this season for the most part, and inferior product.
Speaker 1: They had a choice.
Speaker 3: They could choose to do the bare minimum, and I think they did, or they could choose to go above and beyond to make their guests as comfortable as possible in very uncomfortable circumstances.
Speaker 2: So if someone's heading to their seats, they got six inches of ice and snow. The Bengals email last night said they could have called an usher and just shoot away the ice and just pull it off. Where do you put the ice? The seat in front of you, the seat to your left, your right. The Bengals fans had no option but to sit there acting like they were in an igloo somewhere north of Nantucket. Can you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 4: Mo?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I do again, what they did probably satisfies the NFL's requirement as it relates to hndling snow. I think if you run a business, if you have guests, if you have customers, you can do everything you can to ensure their comfort, or you can't, and the Bengals chose not to.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: I will also say this, I think had the Bengals taken the field yesterday with a record of ten and three instead of four and nine, nobody would be talking about snow. But in Philadelphia yesterday the Eagles played a game. There was lots of snow in the seats, and I saw pictures of the seats for the most part having been that didn't happen yesterday at the venue originally known as Paul Brown Stadium. And again, if you want to say, well, you know, they did what they were supposed to do, that's fine, And maybe you don't think they deserve criticism for not going above and beyond. If it's me, I want my guests, my customers who have paid me very very very hard earned money to sit in the cold.
Speaker 1: I would go out of my way.
Speaker 3: I would ensure that my organization went out of its way to ensure that our guests were as comfortable as possible. And for me, that would have would have involved having my customers not wipe the snow off their seats. But again, I do think this, if the Bengals were ten and three, nobody would care. Now, So there's that. Then there is the performance on the field. The performance on the field yesterday, I think you were being fair if you thought, you know what, this is going to be a desperate team, a team that is heating the call of its quarterback who is clearly not happy and clearly not having a whole lot of fun right now. It's a team that has faint playoff hopes, but still playoff hopes. And now what if you beat the Baltimore Ravens, maybe the door cracks open just a little bit. They had just beaten this team seventeen days prior. They are playing at home, They do have Joe Burrow, They came into the game at least offensively, at least a little healthy. What I saw yesterday was not an urgent team. It was not a desperate team. It was a team that can't wait for the season to end. That doesn't reflect poorly on the coach, doesn't reflect it doesn't reflect well on the players, and it doesn't reflect well on really anybody. Haven't had anything to do with the organization. All right, mo I want to ask you a big question. Are you prepared? I'm ready?
Speaker 1: Which entity or person is in the worst shape?
Speaker 4: We go?
Speaker 1: Number one?
Speaker 2: Maybe Miller time and maybe Zach Miller is not the best. Shall we say it is Wes Miller. He's related to Wes Miller and Wes Miller and East Miller. They're not the best. But Bearcout basketball team is not shall we say, in great shape? Would you agree Bearcout basket struggling? Yes, that's one. Number two is Zach Taylor, also known as Zach Shuler, who is calling the plays, responsible for game preparation. I'm responsible for the formation directly or indirectly with Duke Tobin for the players selected. Number three is Sharon Moore, the ex coach of Michigan who's looking at a hard time daddy, having asked the services of OnlyFans model during a halftime when I think during the High Stay game he had his mind somewhere else.
Speaker 1: So we have, on.
Speaker 2: One hand, we have Wes Miller, Bearcut Basketball, then we got Zach Shuler aka Zach Taylor. Then we have Sharon Moore and the Michigan situation. Where would you like to be in charge to handle Wes Miller, Zach Shuler or Sharon Moore situation?
Speaker 1: Where would you like to be in charge?
Speaker 3: I would not like to be in charge of the Sharon Moore situation because that involves criminal charges and lots of really icky.
Speaker 1: Stuff that have not so much much to do with football.
Speaker 3: Sharon Moore that that situation, you know, there's a lot of sadness to that inechegable. His children and wife I don't think signed up for what he is dragging them through, and so I view that through a lens of sadness, because this is somebody who has abandoned the responsibility he had to his family and others, you know, And I feel for those players who play for him. I feel for players who have committed to play for the University of Michigan who are going to be the collateral damage in something that they're not at fault.
Speaker 1: For football, get the death penalty.
Speaker 3: No, Wes Miller is in a world of trouble right now. His team has lost four games. They have a very difficult game against Clemson on Sunday in South Carolina, and then they play in the Big Twelve. And I don't know if folks don't follow college basketball very closely, there are six or seven Big Twelve teams that have NBA dudes up and down their roster. I watched the Arizona Wildcats play on Saturday night. That is the best performance I've seen by any team this season. They ran Alabama off the floor in a game played in the state of Alabama. Bearcats play them on January the twenty first. I think even Wes would be the first to tell you year five, the expectation was make the NCAA tournament, and unfortunately, it is really hard to envision Cincinnati on Selection Sunday having a chance to have its name called. And if it's not, I think Wes would tell you that the expectation for most is that there's going to be a coaching change. I think was Zach Taylor the one thing And I've said this to you for six and a half years. I've never watched a Zach Taylor team and thought the players have quit or the players aren't prepared. Now he's had. You know, you might say play calling issues at times. That doesn't bother me so much. Maybe there have been personnel issues that he's not responsible for. That's okay. But at the end of the day, whether the Bengals have been good or whether they've been not good, when Zach Taylor has been the coach, I've always thought, boy, the team plays for him, the team plays hard. Effort's not an issue here. Preparation really isn't an issue here. Yesterday I saw a team that was not prepared. I saw a team that's effort was compromised. I saw a team that did not want to be there, and that reflects very poorly on the coach. I am more than willing and have for six and a half years, more than willing to give Zach Taylor credit for things then I don't think others do. I think getting Joe Flacco up to speed this year is a credit to Zach Taylor.
Speaker 1: They lost all the games, but you know they played hard. You know he got Joe Flack already.
Speaker 3: I think I think the Bengals winning playoff games when they had the game plan behind an awful offensive line to a large degree, reflects.
Speaker 1: Really good coaching.
Speaker 3: I think Zach Taylor getting Jake Browning ready to play and win two years ago but he had never played before. Credit to Zach Taylor. I think Zach Taylor getting Joe Burrow ready to play his first NFL game without a preseason with the COVID training camp. Credit to Zach Taylor. So I've never been one of these folks that just gratuitously wells away at Zach Taylor whenever anything goes wrong with the Cincinnati Bengals. But against Pittsburgh a few weeks ago, many accused players on the defensive quitting.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe that was a one off.
Speaker 3: Yesterday I saw a team that didn't quit because it never started. It didn't want to be there. It looked checked out mentally and physically. That reflects very poorly on the head coach. And I think you're being completely reasonable if you wonder if that same look is going to be evident over these last three games, and if it is, then I think you have to very very very seriously wonder whether or not you can move forward with this head coach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, about a minute remaining mo we have to get back to the commercials. But your experts in ESPN said this morning, I don't know if this is Zach. You might know that Joe Burrow's contract is not guaranteed next year.
Speaker 1: And I'm looking at that.
Speaker 2: I thought it was five years due seventy five million, and I'm looking at this as a cap hit like sixty five million, and it says zero guaranteed for next year.
Speaker 1: Is that true?
Speaker 3: Joe Burrow has signed a deal five years, two hundred and seventy five mil. Two hundred and nineteen million of it is guaranteed.
Speaker 1: Two ninety and let's call it two twenty two nineteen two hundred.
Speaker 3: So the overwhelming majority of that money is is guaranteed. Joe Burrow will be the quarterback of the Bengals next year. And I saw your tweet and I took you to test for this because Joe had his comments the other day, right, And so this is this is what bothers me about some of the reaction to Joe Burrow and what he said. And look, let's be honest. He said what he said, and then he played arguably his worst game ever. Didn't pick a very good Sunday to play his worst game. Ever, but one of the common although I think misdirected complaints about athletes is they don't care enough about winning because of the money they make. Here, you have a guy, say what you want about him. Winning matters to him, The success matters to him, His reputation as a quarterback matters to him, and we tell him the shut up, be happy with the money you're making.
Speaker 1: You can't have it both ways.
Speaker 3: You can't tell these guys, well, you don't care enough about winning because.
Speaker 1: You're you're overpaid.
Speaker 3: And then when they care so much about winning that it's affecting them publicly, you can't say, shut up, you're making too much money to care about winning.
Speaker 1: That well, which one do we want it?
Speaker 2: I don't want to answer that question, but we'll ask you one more question, please. According to ESPN, Joe Burrow is more likely to become Andrew Luck or Carson Palmer.
Speaker 1: Which is it. I'll frame it this way. Since you won't answer my question, I want to answer that question. What is more likely to happen right now?
Speaker 3: Joe Burrow wins a Super Bowl over the next four years while he's under contract with the Bengals, or he chooses to do what Carson Palmer did, or he chooses to do what Andrew Luck did. Now, you might say, odds are he's not going to do what Carson did. That's fair. Yep, odds are he's not going to do what Andrew Luck did.
Speaker 1: That's fair.
Speaker 3: But our odds are that Joe Burrow's gonna win a super Bowl here over the next four years.
Speaker 1: Oh feels like they're very far away from that.
Speaker 3: To me, that's the question because I do not lead to the conclusion that he's gonna do what Carson did. And by the way, what Carson did I was okay with. I was in the minority. Then fourteen years later, I'm in the minority now. Andrew Luck made a deeply personal decision because of the accumulation of injuries. I don't gather that Joe Burrow just rushed his ass back to come back and play for this team that was going nowhere. So I'm not led to believe that he's gonna do what Andrew Luck did. But okay, the only way that Joe Burrow era is deemed a success is if they win a championship, which at the end of the twenty to twenty one season, I think a lot of his thought was maybe not an inevitability, but at least there a very very strong possibility now with their roster issues, with the track record in the draft, as abysmal as the defense has been, are they gonna win a championship over these next four years? Because even if he doesn't pull a Carson, even if he doesn't pull it Andrew Luck, if they don't win while he's the face of the franchise, then who cares?
Speaker 1: Right then it didn't work.
Speaker 3: So that's the question. You might not think he's going to do a Carson. You might not think he's gonna do an Andrew Luck. That's fine. Can this franchise, can this front office, can this coaching staff get Joe Burrow to a place where his talents are good enough? And they certainly weren't on this play yesterday, but Joe Burrow's talents are good enough to get this team a Lombardi Trophy for the first time ever.
Speaker 2: I'll give you credit, Moe. You answered my question, I went on answer yours. I'll lay that upon the table for bengledem thoughtful considerations. Mo Hager, once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show on this very cold and windy Monday afternoon.
Speaker 1: Thank you very.
Speaker 3: Much, Thank you Willie, and thank you for my hot folks Sunday last week. It was only twelve and a half months overdue.
Speaker 2: Let's continue with more news next You're home in the Bengals News Radio seven hundred WLO with the music Russ Jackson. Many leave, but many return. Good to have him back on the board. Do your We'll see what happens down the road. And secondly, you heard mommo talk about the future. Know your roll and shut your mouth. It's the way things are. You either accept it and move on. Why complain? Why moan? Why act as if things could be better, because they could be, but they're not going to get better. In fact, there's many NFL teams not dissimilar to the Bengals. Heck, look at the Cleveland Browns. For God's sakes, would you want to be a Browns fan? Or New York Giants. They're in turmoil. Of course, they won a couple three Super Bowls. But how about the Las Vegas Raiders? How bad are they? They've only won two games? And talk to my friends in Vegas. They love having the Raiders. They're likely going to love having a baseball team there. But nonetheless it's the way things are. There's many a large and small cities that are in a similar situation as the Bengals are in with lowsy management and with no concern for the fans, and they make billions of dollars. So know your roll and shut your mouth, get on your costumes, get on your paint, run around like you're crazy. Give lots of money to the Bengal organization. And when they don't sweep the streets and when they don't handle the bowl of the stadium, you have to go in and sit on a home city ice bag for several hours.
Speaker 1: You know it's coming. So accepted.
Speaker 2: And you know, one of the great sayings in life, as you know, is may God give me the strength to change the things I can change. May God give me the courage to accept the things I can change, and the patience to know the difference. And at this point you have a ninety year old owner who's not going to change his ways, and there's no general manager for the ball club. You have Duke Tobin, who's a player development guy, and he picks, he picks all the recipes for the disaster that you saw yesterday, and it's not likely to get better. And I kind of like the last question mode laid upon the table. What is more likely to occur? That is, or is Joe Burrow going to lead the Bengals to a Super Bowl win?
Speaker 4: Or?
Speaker 2: Secondly, would Joe Burrow become Andrew Locker. Thirdly, would Joe Burrow become Carson Palmer. Those are the three issues, and I'm not sure which one is more likely at this point. I don't know, but whatever it is, it's good to have an NFL team here, even a bad one with horrible management and an ownership that is worth now a billions. If you were a billionaire and the peasants gave you all that kind of money, would you really care what the peasants think. You're a billionaire. If it don't like it, I'll take my franchise and go somewhere else and get my billions of dollars. So dress up, put on the silly costumes, come yell, holler, and shout, and know every now and then, every thirty years or so, the Bengals might be good. They were good with Kenny Anderson and then slid back into the Abyss. They were good with boomer size and slid back into the abyss and they were good with Joe Burrow slid back into the abyss.
Speaker 1: That's the way this is. The last three years.
Speaker 2: The efficiency of the Bengals offensive line is thirtieth in the league out of thirty two. I like to know who the other two teams are, and it's not going to change. The defense is not going to change. Duke Tobin picks the players, Mike Brown nods, and I assume Zach Sual has some input and away you go.
Speaker 1: And that's the way it is.
Speaker 2: Secondly, I spoke this morning to the Supreme Court Justice Joseph T and t Eaters, and to indirectly to Mark Pete Meyer. I talked to Mark pete Meyer about four days ago. Mark pete Meyer was the trial attorney for Edward Jones and Elwood was freed in a sense by the current Hemny County prosecutor. And we're going to take that matter up on Wednesday for about an hour sitting there and there will be Justice Joe Dieters. He's taken off his black robe with the permission of the Chief Sharon Kennedy. He's going to talk about the Elwood Jones case, and of course the murder of Rhoda Nathan and then Mark Pete Meyer. When you see the old video from thirty years ago, Mark Pete Meyer was the trial attorney for the Prosecutor's office standing next to Elwood Jones, who Bob Way was a career criminal. Did you has anyone reported on the fact Prosecutor's office told me he served at least two stints in prison for burglaries.
Speaker 1: And of course.
Speaker 2: Elwood when he when he murdered rote To Nathan was about forty forty one years old, and he was in the business of using his pass key to go and go into the rooms of customers who had left to go down to the buffet line, and he would go through the rooms quickly with his pass key and steal certain items unbeknownst to him. He stole the item around rode To Nathan's neck, which was the diamond brooch, the necklace that eventually got him convicted of murder in front of a jerry here in Hamlin County. And so the two issues raised by Countie Pillach are a non sequitur. One was well, after all, rode To Nathan had hepatitis B and doctors believe that if you're if you get punched in the mouth, you're going to convey to the other person who's punched you hepatitis B. Well, that could happen. On the other hand, it may not happen. It's like being in a room with somebody with the flu. You may catch it or you may not. It's not a certainty that if someone as hepatitis B and a fist hits your mouth so hard your teeth go into your stomach, that necessarily it is always true that the person doing that, Elwood Jones, would get hepatitis B.
Speaker 1: It could happen. On the other hand, it may not happen. Don't know.
Speaker 2: And the other issue was in a sense that they got the wrong guy and that the prosecutor's office didn't turn over certain information. And Mark Petemeyer, who actually was the guy turning over the information, will be here on Wednesday to talk about what he provided and how certain he is that Elwood is guilty of murdering wrote to Nathan and by the way and Jerry and Hamblin. The county in nineteen ninety five convicted him at that time first degree murder, also known as aggravated murderwaw committing a felony, which was a burglary, and they saw all the evidence, all the case, and they found him guilty. The case went to the First District Court of Appeals. The arguments raised recently by the defense team was heard by the First District Court of Appeals. They said, Elwood, you're guilty. The case then went to the High Supreme Court death penalty case must be fully reviewed by the High Supreme Court. By the way, this takes years. And they looked at all the evidence and said, Elwood, you're guilty.
Speaker 1: You did it.
Speaker 2: Another this burglary for him went bad. Then it went to Federal District Court Judge Carl Ruben, etc. He looked at all the evidence with his law clerks and said, Elwood, you did it. Then it went to the sixth Circuit US Court of Appeals, which is headquartered in Cincinnati, but it handles Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee.
Speaker 1: They said, Elwood, you did it.
Speaker 2: Then over the years, more cases were filed in various courts, and every I think the numbers twenty to twenty five judges have all said that Edwood Jones murdered. Wrote to Nathan that this issue. But hepatitis B is not this positive one way or another, and the information turned over or not turned over was not exculpatory and it would have provided no available defense not otherwise available. So in other words, Edward Jones got complete justice and now the system when I know Sloany this morning had on somebody about the death penalty briefly on that Mike DeWine has not signed one death penalty warrant and is not likely to do it in his last year. The next governor, vivek Ramaswami and or Amy acting God forbid, is likely to take the same approach. So Joe Dieters has said many times, the prosecutors have said to me many times, if you don't want the death penalty, that's okay, saves us a lot of work. But if you have a death penalty, that's the law, and this case applies to get the death penalty, then it's up to prosecutor's office to follow his oath and seek.
Speaker 1: The death penalty.
Speaker 2: What happened in Claimont County with that man who killed his three sons When the prosecutor out there said, I don't want to try a death penalty case, we'll take life in prison without possibility of parole. If that guy didn't get the death penalty for murdering cold blood his three little boys, there shouldn't be a death penalty. I have no problem with that because it's so infrequently applied to the most vicious of offenses. But please, if you don't want to try a death penalty case, which Connie Pelly seeming to doesn't want to try one, that's okay. But in the process of deciding not to try Elwood again, simply say, look, he's done thirty years in prison and he's not gonna get the death penalty anyway, I'm gonna I'm not gonna try him again.
Speaker 1: I'll let him go. Just say that.
Speaker 2: But in the process, don't act as if Mark Petemeyer and Joe Dieters either didn't know what they were doing or purposely conjured up evidence to convict an otherwise innocent man of arible murder. Because that's wrong. That's really wrong. No one can explain how this specialized necklace around Rooda Nathan's neck found its way into the toolbox of Elwood Jones, because that little piece of the puzzle, you know, like CSI Styalue you try to say, how does this piece fit?
Speaker 1: That doesn't fit at all. Also in the.
Speaker 2: Toolbox was a pass key and also some chain links from doors, and also the actual necklace worn around the neck of Rhoda Nathan. There were hundreds of photos taken at the scene and the necklace was missing, and everyone assumed, well, the murderer took it. Well, they were right. The murderer took it and it was in his possession when the police got a search worn and found it inside Elwood's own toolbox. Can you explain how that got there? Well, the answer is the murderer put it there. And the only time anyone has ever tried this case in Hamleton County to get a verdict, the verdict was guilty as charged by that jury. You might recall that a recent trial judge, liberal Democrat, when you cross very liberal Democrat, granted Elwood a new trial and she barred from evidence the testimony of any dead witness. How the cops in Blue Ash largely are dead right now and they can't testify. So simply say, look, it's difficult to retry the case, and that el would receive justice by serving thirty years in jail for a murder, having already served years in jail for burglaries before he killed Rode to Nathan. According to prosecutor Joe Eaters and Mark Petmeyer, I'm going to conclude the case. Here's the thirty years. See, you wouldn't want to be you. Just do that, Connie, just say you know, but don't go out the door kicking Mark Petemeyer and Joe Eaters and the groin in the neck. Don't go out the door blaming the for a bad prosecution when every judge has looked at it, other than a recent Liberal Democratic judge said that Ellwood was guilty.
Speaker 1: Just do that.
Speaker 2: Do your job without demeaning other people. So those who have been demeaned will be here on Wednesday between twelve thirty and one thirty to describe what happened with Elwood Jones. Mark Petemeyer is the best trial prosecutor in the history of the state of Ohio. In fact, the governor and others appointed him to try cases outside of Hamilton County, like in Lucasville. When this ride's taking place, let's look around Ohio and find out of the two or three thousand prosecutors, who's the best. Well that's Mark Petemeyer, all right, we get him. And he was in Hamilton County for like forty years. On top of that, Joe Dieters is the longest serving prosecutor the history of Hamlet County. He only took death penalty cases to trial when he was certain, not well beyond a reasonable doubt, that the defendant committed the murder. In every court that's ever looked at it for thirty years said exactly the same thing, except a brand new had never been on the bench, liberal Democratic judge who wanted to free a black man for killing of a white woman. And she happened to find the case of Elwood Jones and rode to Nathan and she did what she did. And that's fine if you want to play that game, that's good. Every urban county in America has gone the way of Hamilton County. In the city of Cincinnati, this is not unusual. You can't get much justice in Chicago or Memphis, or New York City or LA for God's sakes, but at least if you want to do that, simply dismissed the case. He served thirty years, and I can't put the new case on because the judge has barred me from putting on testimony of dead witnesses. Therefore, I'm going to I'm gonna let Elwood out o R bond from death row. That's fine, but going out the door. Don't blame Mark eat Meyer and Joe Eaters for what you want to do. Let's continue.
Speaker 1: That'll be on Wednesday, I think, along with Senator John Houston.
Speaker 2: So there we go. Let's continue with more. After one o'clock today, we're going to call Steve Gooden, attorney in the tri State, about the eight point one million dollars given to the criminals, the protesters who violated misdemeanor laws, and now they're going to make ten to twenty thousand dollars each for that and so much more. And after two o'clock today I'll lay upon the table an important question for your consideration is jo is Joe Burrow not Joe Eaters. Is Joe Burrow number one more likely to win his Super Bowl in the next five years? Number two become Andrew Luck. So many injuries I quit or number three Carson Palmer. I want to keep playing football, I just can't do it here. That would be laid upon the table for your considerations after two o'clock twelve fifty five, Homi your reds and God bless Mark Pete Meyer and Joe Eaters on news Radio seven hundreds ww B Billy cunning him the Great America. That's the story last week that Irish Rollie w came out with me about a month ago. And by the way, I do not blame Iris ROLEI that the city wants to give you six hundred thousand dollars plus plus plus. Most Americans would say thank you, Sir. May have another absolutely about her getting that kind of money from the city having solved criminal problems. And secondly, the cities also agreed to eight point one million dollars to the misdemeanor criminals who committed offenses of public trespassing. More that were given ten to twenty thousand dollars each. And I'm gonna ask Steve good In the attorney about whether citizens like him can object to the city spending his money in this way. Is Steve Gooden, Attorney, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Steve, first of all, let's deal with Iris Roy. I watched this public affair situation over the weekend with Curtis Fuller of Channel five. His guests were Adam Interim Chief Adam Henny and Iris Roley and some assistant city manager. I tried to see what they were saying, but they were words untethered to reality. I'm not sure what they were saying other than, man, we're working hard and this city is so much safer than it's spend in a long time. Life is good. And then I read about all the shootings and things of that character. So give me your sense of paying Iris Roly six hundred thousand dollars plus and whether that's money well spent, well.
Speaker 4: It's definitely not money well spent.
Speaker 5: It's just this is how this city hall does patronage, right, I mean, back in the old days, in the nineteen twenties, the Boss Cock stage, you would hire your buddies.
Speaker 4: To jobs at the city. Now you know that's been outlawed by the charter. So now you'd hire.
Speaker 5: Independent contractors and nonprofits. And that's how you funnel your money to your political supporters. Iris was the number one political activist for the mayor over the last several years. She personally went after his opponents, went after a city council candidate. She didn't like she is exempt from all the ethics laws because she's not an actual city employee. So then two days after the election or three days after the election, they give her six hundred thousand dollars allegedly it's.
Speaker 4: For our anti violence efforts.
Speaker 5: It looks to all the world to me to be for her political advocacy. And I'll tell you, as a guy who has an office right by Government Square, remember she was being paid to clean up and reduce violence on Fountain Square and Government Square, in part by passing out sandwiches and food packets to the kids who hang around that bus stop. It was a total failure. The city still had to lean on Sorta and Metro to move and re route half those bus lines. That's the only thing that moved it. We still ended up with two shootings either on or near Fountain Square in business hours, and still ended up with SWAT teams to have to secure it. So whatever she did there was a failure. But she's still getting paid, And if you ask me, it's clearly because of all the politics and other stuff that she did during this time period. It's just patron It's plain and simple, but it's kind of masked and looking like it's something else. But you know right now, the citizens, you know, there's no one on there to complain. And the fact that if it was so legitimate, why did they wait till two days after the election.
Speaker 4: To jam it through.
Speaker 2: Well, of course, obviously in the good old days, patronage was you hire, like in the Sopranos, your buddies and friends for no show jobs, making lots of money. So you can't do that. She's coined as an independent contractor. In reality, she's an employee. But if you're an employee, you can our friends and family members on no show jobs. So what you do then is make her an independent contractor and she gets paid, she submits time sheets. We're talking serious money here, six hundred thousand. Is there an effort by you and others to maybe sue on that behalf saying the misuse of city funds? Is she's not an independent contractor, she's an employee, and maybe you're saying you do that? Is that is that possible?
Speaker 5: You know, we've been looking at that for some time, and that was really one of the big things we were out talking about during the election, you know, with the Charter Committee, and I know some of the Republican candidates were talking about it too. City council could stop this with a single vote. I mean, they could just basically say, hey, our contractors are now subject to the state ethics laws which ban all this stuff, and also the separate laws and requirements we have in ordinances we have here in the city. They could shut it down in a heartbeat. Breaking a lawsuit's going to be tough. We have looked at that. We've particularly been looking at this issue with this eight point one million dollars and then we're going to talk about in the moment. But it is really really hard to kind of legislate through litigation on these sorts of things.
Speaker 4: You know, it's a tough thing.
Speaker 5: I mean, a taxpayer lawsuit you know, could be brought where it goes in our local courts, is very tough because we're dealing with individual contracts. I would these you know, five city council members could shut this down for all time by simply saying we're going to apply the state life laws on the other laws that exist.
Speaker 1: That won't do.
Speaker 4: Of course, not of course.
Speaker 2: Not because in ours rolling once I can't blame her if somebody said to you, I'm gonna give you six hundred thousand dollars on a note, show up job to act as if handout sandwiches on Fountain Square. I think most people will say, hey, yea, all take it. But she also attacked the mayor's political opponents. Now on the mayor. Of course, he didn't make his car payments. You know, it's a note you have to pay the note you got to It's a notes I gotta be paid. Uh Tamay Dinard got in trouble for this. She didn't put on our financial forms. The fact that she had a car repossessed and had a deficiency is is anyone looking at the financial forms and by the way, that's a crime. Is anyone looking to have to have pure of all his financial forms. Whether he put down the numerous car repossessions.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 5: Actually, one of my fellow board members over at the turn of Queen Todd Sensors, who's a former Inspector General up at the Department of Transportation, is all over this. You know, we've got multiple public records requests and we're trying to get to get to the bottom of all that.
Speaker 4: And you know, for me, the big issue it's.
Speaker 5: Not thought whether or not the mayor had financial problems. I guess people have issues, it's part of life. But the story he told makes zero sense. And if there's a problem with disclosure there, I mean, you're absolutely right, that's something that has to be fleshed out. He's compromised. We know how things ended with council Member Dinard. I mean she was compromised because of financial issues and then ended up soliciting a bribe and pleading guilty to it. I know she kind of wants to take the plea back, I understand from her public statements, but she ended up doing I think eleven months in federal prison for it. So, and this was one that she solicited. This was not part of the sit and feld sting operation. She actually went out and solicited that from a developer's lawyer who was involved with the banks, mister Gableman. So really a bad thing and it looks bad on city Hall, and it compromises these people and it makes them subject.
Speaker 4: To improper influence, and it's something that we are very much still fleshing out. Well.
Speaker 2: One of the elements of one of the cars repossessed from after Pureval is a co signer. Doesn't that if you have a mayor that needs a co signer in order to get a car. That's kind of a compromising, bad situation. But areween titled to know who co signed so you could have a car that was repossessed.
Speaker 4: I believe under the ethics flows, we are entitled to know that.
Speaker 5: And I mean, look, if he was, if it was a co signer with something, the co signer with someone who has business before the city, or could have business before the city.
Speaker 4: Or is affiliated with the company.
Speaker 5: That has business before the city, that is absolutely something that we need to know and should know. I mean again, that person, you know, he is beholden to whoever the co signer is in one way or another. And absolutely we're trying to get to the bottom of all that.
Speaker 2: Imagine this, Steve Go. We have a mayor doesn't make car payments, repossessions. We have a city manager who's filed bankruptcy with tax lienes. The president of council had, according to media accounts, at a one million dollar tax line against her and her husband. And those are the leaders financially of the city. You must master yourself before you seek to master others. So the city is run by individuals who have had profound financial difficulties and can't manage their own money. One might ask, why should they manage our money. Speaking of that, city council voted unanimously eight point one million dollars to Alfonsko Hartstein and Louis Serkin, etc. Because of what happened on the George Floyd protest. There were fifteen or twenty times the city passed the law on a curfew, which we have an effect for some people right now. You have to get off the streets. You have to quit breaking into cars and fire bombing storefronts. You have to quit doing that. And they passed a curfew violation, and that the police notified the so called individuals marching around city streets, which is a crime, by the way, breaking curfew a dozen or so times.
Speaker 1: Get off, We're going to rest you. Get off.
Speaker 2: They wanted to get arrested, hoping, I guess to se down the road. Here we are five years later and it's happened. Number one, Did it appear on the surface. These four hundred and seventy nine individuals are going to get all this money that they were breaking the law by walking around public streets shutting down things. Not the ones who are fire bombing the stores and breaking into cars.
Speaker 1: That's a different category.
Speaker 2: But the four seventy nine were just individuals who were arrested with zip tized because they wouldn't pay attention to what they're told to do. Repeatedly, the last thing the cops want to do is arrest somebody takes them off the street. But how valid is this eight point one million dollars from the city to the criminals.
Speaker 5: Well, this to me is one of the most, if not the most disgusting thing to come out of.
Speaker 4: This administration so far. Again, note that.
Speaker 5: They waited till after the election to win this sort of dead period in the holidays to try to do it and hopefully, hopefully no one would know this. But this is the worst of the worst. I mean, most of these folks are going to get ten one thousand dollars each for basically waiting around for a few hours in the early morning hours to in the sally Port over outside the Justice center to try to get them themselves processed and released on our bonds. I would have happily gone over for ten grand cash, non taxable and stood around at the Justice center for a few hours. I do it all the time for free at my job, so I would have happily done this. It's a total joke. I mean, look, Mayor Cranley was right to impose the curfew. I lived downtown during this time period, and I'm very tired of people rewriting history. I'm telling you, I heard the windows break. I knew one of the officers who was shot at during this. People forget that there were gone to these peaceful protesters. Some of them were armed, throwing rocks, harassing police officers. It is absolutely constitutionalle to put what they call time, place and manner.
Speaker 4: Restrictions on protests.
Speaker 5: All the mayor said was, look, if you guys are going to protest, protest, but you got to break.
Speaker 4: It up by eleven o'clock.
Speaker 5: And you can't go breaking into breaking windows and damaging other people's properties. No matter how we grieved someone is or how bad they felt about George Floyd going and smashing out windows here and in Cincinnati, Ohio, wasn't going to bring anyone back to life over in Minneapolis.
Speaker 4: It was just insane.
Speaker 5: And those property owners have rights, and the people who live downtown and were trying to conduct a business downtown had rights too, And it was a disgusting time. There's a total rewrite of history. It is a total waste of taxpayer dollars.
Speaker 4: And we have no.
Speaker 5: Idea even how these damages were arrived at. So it's ten grand each for most of them. There's about eleven of them that claimed that they had special damages who were going to get more. So there's like a three hundred thousand dollars pot for the eleven named plaintiffs, and then the lawyers, of course get two million ques. It's sick. It's sick, and it's our dollars. I mean, I live in the city. It's our money, and it's just insane. And those who are people who don't live in the city but pay income tax issue because they work here and have their jobs or have their offices or other jobs here, you know they're for it as well. The whole region's paying for it, and people should be very, very upset.
Speaker 2: The other issue is this, I heard the assistant city manager say, well, we're going to pay the eight point one million dollars, so that it could be a lot higher than that if we go to trial. Well, sometimes in life, you go to trial. I've tried cases in federal Court with jurys with Judge Ruben and Judge Porter. And one should know that the jurors in Federal Court in the Southern District are not only drawn from Hamilton County. In fact, the majority of jurors come from the other sixty counties south of Columbus who have a different view about these criminal protests. And maybe somebody living in the city of Cincinnati is a liberal Democrat and so sometimes in life you got to tee it up. These jurors would have come from Claremont County, Warren County, Brown County, Adams County, Highland County. How would they have viewed with all the video of these protesters and what they did. Do you think they would have handed out tens of millions of dollars of these protesters.
Speaker 5: I would love to try this case, I mean going back. I'd mean, look, you know all, I would love to get a good juror from Ironton, Ohio on there looking at the at the video of this and hearing how these police officers were being treated, and to hear from some of the shop owners who had their windows smashed out and who had items stolen from their stores. I mean, I mean this the curfew was perfectly legal and constitutional. This is a political settlement. I have no idea and nor has it ever been explained how they came up with this ten thousand dollars per person figure. He felt like they were missing work or anything. I mean, it's not you know, two in the morning when they got picked up, nor did they you know or is there any indication that these folks would have had, you know, jobs to go to it normally anyway, Probably a lot of them. I think there were a fair number of quote unquote professional.
Speaker 4: Protesters down there kipped in. So it's really disgusting.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you take this hold and they want to pay the money, and I can only imagine it, by the way, the other shoe to drop with Elwood Jones, the other shoe here he come with a lawsuit for millions of dollars against Hamley County for locking him up for about thirty years for a murder he committed. And that's coming also. And then you also have the settlement of Chief Thiji her hands out for about a million bucks, and then Chief Washington, the fire chief, his hands out for an assistant chief. The city's going to settle all these cases from millions of dollars with your money.
Speaker 1: I don't live in the city, but you do, and.
Speaker 2: You live where f Ted Piraval may not have paid his HOA fees. He's got serious financial problems and had the city handled this money as if it's justified.
Speaker 1: Has got as sick in a city resident.
Speaker 4: Correct, it's really, it's just disgusting.
Speaker 5: And I mean, meanwhile, you know, we're sitting here in a deep freeze, which means we're going to.
Speaker 4: Have a really bad pothole season.
Speaker 5: You know, most bottles are caused by early freezes that get into cracks and then blow up into potholes.
Speaker 4: So we already know we're.
Speaker 5: Going to have a rough time on the streets, you know, and we know that they're always behind on street pair.
Speaker 4: So the city has already been going.
Speaker 5: You know, into a situation where it looks dilapidated and the roads are terrible, and it feels like, I say, you're you know, like a lunar landing sometimes just driving around the city streets. It's just a it's a mess. But yet we don't have money to fix the streets. But we got eight point one million for some people who felt aggrieved and had their cell phones taken. I guess that's part of the damages. I was just I just saw, you know, for for protesting in the in the middle of the night five years ago. But we have money for them, but not for this. And they're making these horrific financial personnel decisions which are going to cost him. I mean, like Chief Washington, I'm very familiar with that case, and they've talked to him many times. He's getting money, okay, like in my judgment, my legal judgment, putting all politics aside, they owe him. Okay, he's got a fantastic case. And I think Chief the g they're gonna end up having to pay her too, as you've talked about. I mean, these are millions of dollars and just these you know, effeckless personnel decisions that are purely politically driven and are I mean, they got rid of theig because I thought it was going to help the mayor and city case Unsel before the city before the election, and it probably did so, I mean, you know, she became a sacrificial lamb, no matter what you think of her performance. So this is politics, But people like me end up paying well.
Speaker 2: Steve Gooden tell the mayor it's no joke. You got to pay your note. So let's see what happens down the road. It's no joke. You got to pay your note. We got a mayor. That's finny well, Steve, we got to run. But thanks for laying it out. We've become like many other liberal cities, in which case they're poorly run, very expensive to be in. And of course the Bengal ownership kind of doesn't have money to buy a snow shovel.
Speaker 1: That's another issue.
Speaker 2: But Steve Gooden, you're a great American, and thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Steve, you two, thank you any time. Let's continue. The truth will set you free. It's no joke, you got to pay your note. On News Radio seven hundreds WLW, I would expect prosecutors to act like prosecutors.
Speaker 6: Hello, quiet, and I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: You know that's justice Joe about Elwood.
Speaker 2: By the way, this Elwood Jones being wine, dined in pocket line all over town, had two stints in prison for burglaries before killing Rhoda. Oh so this wasn't exactly a paragon of virtue, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So now at a couple of days.
Speaker 2: Who's going to show up sitting where Evan Andrews is right now will be Joseph TNT Dieters had to explode with a power load.
Speaker 1: We'll be sitting right there.
Speaker 2: He's going to take off his rope and on his prosecutor's hat and sitting with your segment will be Mark pete Meyer actually tried the case. They're going to bring the fastball. There'll be no change ups for that one. That'll be Wednesday, going to the Express. Yes, now Evan Andrews is with us, and and Evan talked about first of all about world events, politics, world capital, what's happening in Australia, what happened with isis in Syria? Or talk about SINCEY favorites one of the other, what do you want to talk about?
Speaker 1: We'll start with SINCEY favorites, good point? How about that? There we go?
Speaker 2: Now what is Since Segman doesn't know he lives in Middle Tucky, he doesn't know what Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Is, well explain it.
Speaker 7: As you know, we own Montgomery in and SINCEY Favorites is a small offshoot of our restaurant business. We started this in nineteen ninety four, shipping our ribs and barbecue sauce all across the country. And in the years that followed, all the other folks in town icons they came and said, can you do it for us too? And we did and that's when Sincey Favorites was formed. So we've got Skyline, Rosa's Greaters, Glears, Getta Pine Club, Jeff Ruby, Steaks, everybody, they're all with us.
Speaker 2: It's great seg who was president of nineteen ninety four. Let me think Willie you were, Willie, Willie, willy Well, William Clinton, Monica Blewinsky, William, Jeff for some cla.
Speaker 7: That's it right there. Please continue, Evan, thank you. This is like hot stove league.
Speaker 2: I'm just asking. I'm just asking. I'm testing his knowledge on difficulty intractable matters. So explain how this works, say segment, someone listening and independent, someone in Toledo, the home in the mud Hens, someone in Bloomington, the home maybe the second best football team and the Big Ten, with all due respect to Ojistate, they might be the best.
Speaker 1: How do you do it? How do you get Sincy Favorites? A menu of items? Right, there's a whole menu of items.
Speaker 7: You just call up one eight hundred USA ribs. Talk to one of the folks, or go to Sincyfavorites dot com. Hit the menu button and you can see everything that we have to offer.
Speaker 1: Here's the great news right there. You can mix and match.
Speaker 7: So you want to have ribs, You want to have some Greater's black raspberry chip, You want some clears?
Speaker 4: Getta?
Speaker 7: Do you want something else thrown in from the College Hill Kikery, like their ooey gouey buttercake.
Speaker 1: Say that again, ouey gooey ooey gooey buttercake. Can you spell it Louie guey? No, but it sounds good. Or or you want some carrot cake from Bon Bonderi or Cervannis. Either way, so then you pick what you want. Pick what you want because.
Speaker 7: We're not like the old the other guys they put their boxes up eight nine months ahead of time and they've been in the freezer. We don't do it that way. We pick and pull to order. We pack it to order.
Speaker 2: So you're Cincinnati and North, they could tuck in. You live in Ioway listening in Florida, a taste of Cincinnati, shall we?
Speaker 1: You got it? And it's there. It's there the next day segment, give me some sports and make it fast.
Speaker 8: Well, he the stugent borders of proud service of your local Tame Star Heating and air conditioning dealers, Tamestar quality you could feel in Cincinnati, Cousch Smid Heating and Kolie five one three five three one sixty nine hundred.
Speaker 2: You're here when Dean Gregory was going after Tom Gregory, did you hear about this heart?
Speaker 7: It live pretty good stuff? Would you agree? It's you know, it's good theater. But you have to remember Tom was out on the West coast. In addition to taking some much needed R and R, he was talking to some of our customers on the West coast, a.
Speaker 1: Piss trip out to the golf course. Business. Business. You have to remember, yes, this segment. Business.
Speaker 7: When Arnold Palmer's restaurant, they they're still busy, they still carry Montgomery and Ribs.
Speaker 1: Who's gonna be out there doing quality control? John Gregory will be there for quality control exactly. Please continue well.
Speaker 8: The college football Brendan Soresby oh as likely quarterback as last game for the Cincinnati Bearcats, good ridden six thirty five pounds dual threat opting out of the liberty Bowl coming up and has entered the transfer portal.
Speaker 2: How many other UC players are taking the Texas El Paso come back in quarterbacks? Look at Philip Rivers, he's going to play for the Bearcats. But well, just saying, maybe.
Speaker 8: Soarsby through for twenty eight hundred yards, twenty seven touchdowns just five I n T so Brady Lichtenberg. Brady Lichtenberg out of Toledo. Looks like he's gonna be ready for the Bearcats in the Liberty Bowl.
Speaker 1: Soresby wants to be paid more money. Correct.
Speaker 8: The rumors are that he's been offered four million dollars by different schools. Say that again, Soresby has been offered four million dollars by difference, sing very good here she's offered four million dollars, BINGO take it, I take the money and run. Yeah, take some river. Bengals update, Willie, brought to you by Good Spirits and Tobacco and Party Town.
Speaker 1: Are you afraid to let the Bengal fans talk? Are you?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 1: Do you fear the Bengal fans? No, they got a lot to talk about. You happy you didn't have.
Speaker 2: The the doings before the Bengals game. You're like you didn't have a lot of tail games. You're not kidding. It was nice and warm at home yesterday. Thirteen Northern Kentucky locations at Party Town in Florence were open three hundred and sixty five days to serve you the party. They have been eliminated for the playoffs after yesterday's tobacco twenty four nothing really first time, but they've been shut out at home since twenty seventeen. The experts said this morning an ESPN that Joe Burrow is never quarterback the game when it didn't score point high school, college, pros.
Speaker 1: Et cetera.
Speaker 2: So first for everything, Evan Andrews, here's the question number one, what's going to happen next? First, Joe Burrow becomes Andrew Luck. That's a B. Joe Burrow becomes Carson Palmer. See Joe Burrow wins the Super Bowl? Here, what's more likely to happen?
Speaker 1: First?
Speaker 7: D All of the none of the above, None of the above. I hope it's see what to use. I hope it's see.
Speaker 8: More to night on Bengals line, Willie. It's six oh five right here on seven hundred WLW. Monday Night Football has Miami in Pittsburgh seven on ESPN fifteen thirty.
Speaker 1: Gotta have more like the chiefs Uh, there goes. Tara is done.
Speaker 8: Patrick Mahomes suffering a torn a cl He may not even be back to the beginning of next season.
Speaker 2: I'm tired of her anyway. What about you, Evan Andrews. You like her because she loaded up the boat house when she was in town?
Speaker 1: Correct, she's she could play every weekend. We'd love to have her.
Speaker 2: Taylor Short have to get rid of I think Travis Kelsey because they're not in the Super Bowl, thank god. But we're gonna have that one eyed guy from Puerto Rico. We're gonna have him singing in Spanish so that you have to learn English and learn Spanish soon. Okay, so you can listen to what's his name, the one eyed guy? That's bad, Bunny, that's him, that's bad.
Speaker 8: And it's one hundred and two days. Will you until opening day fifty seven? Until spring training begins? What about the draft? Let's talk about the draft. Got the Bengals in the draft segment?
Speaker 1: Who knows?
Speaker 2: I think Mike Brown at the age of ninety's gonna change his ways. Clean the seats off first, How about sitting on bags of home city ice and you'll love it. By the way, just kind of brush it away. Where do you prush it to at your feet, the guy in front of you, the woman?
Speaker 1: What do you brush it? That never would have happened in Buffalo? I don't know or clean Buffalo.
Speaker 2: Scott Sloan tells me Buffalo and Cleveland know what to do when it snows.
Speaker 1: People to show up with the shovel you. You can give him a ticket to something. Five thousand people, they show up, they line up, they.
Speaker 2: Line up in order and clean out the stadium. But now we don't think like that. Here at Lisha Reese I think is correct. One more time, Evan, what happens with the Sinsey Favorites tell the segment. He wants to start ordering on speed dial right now.
Speaker 7: As we always say, order early, and often he will. We've got it ready, just the way too late. We got the December twenty second is Monday. That's probably that's probably gonna be it.
Speaker 1: Monday's it. Monday's gonna be it for Cincinnati Northern KNACKI well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you have that order into us by Monday, and we're going to get it out for Tuesday, no.
Speaker 1: Question about it.
Speaker 2: You might You know, Sharon Moore has lots of free time when he's out out of prison in Michigan, so that's good. He could even order, right, Sharon, if he wants to taste the Cincinnati get him negative. Who's in more trouble? You're ready for another list? Give it to me about West Miller or Sharon Moore or Zach Shuler also known as Zach Taylor.
Speaker 1: Which which of those three do you think some more trouble?
Speaker 4: I'd go with b.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a little bit of trouble.
Speaker 2: I think you get the only fan this account. Get get them lathered up.
Speaker 1: I think Wes will be fine. I don't know. I'm hoping so here. It's good to be here.
Speaker 2: Gotta happen like Travis Steele was great when he got to Miami. No, we're fine, We're prayerful. We gotta have we gotta have money. You gotta have hope. All I have is hope. I don't have reality. I have hope. Do you have any hope?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: What's gonna happen Sunday in Miami. It's gonna be a little different temperature. I would think I would say so, Yeah, is Joe gonna play? I would say so, yes, Evan Andrews, what.
Speaker 1: Do you say?
Speaker 7: Absolutely, he's a gamer, he wants to play, he wants to play well.
Speaker 1: Four and eleven is not a good look. Beats three and thirteen like the Browns are. So it's not another good draft pick coming up.
Speaker 2: Evan Andrews, once again, what's the number to call? And what's the website if any?
Speaker 1: Since he favorites dot com, get them all, Get them all, Get them all segment. Please get me out of the Studge Report? Will he in honor of since he favorites dot com?
Speaker 8: We leave you with the immortal words of the Stoog Report.
Speaker 9: You know this man, I ain't never gonna be the guy that stands up and makes damn excuses like I ain't ever gonna do it. I just anybody that follows our program. It'll never happen. Okay, no matter how frustrated and pissed off I am, it ain't ever happening. Never gonna make excuses, but I'll talk about challenges. So don't get the two damn things confused.
Speaker 1: Okay, my name's Wes. Don't get me in this mess. It's not a joke.
Speaker 2: Seg Man, You gotta play, you Gotta pay the on seven hundred automio by Billy Cunningham The Great America. I've been listening for the past six hours to you, and listen to Tom Brennaman this morning, listen to Sloanely about all the Bengals went went right, one went wrong? How bad the stadium preparation was, how bad the Bengals look. The only thing missing from all this is the heart and soul of Bengaledom. As the Bengals fan. Having attend at the game or not, your voice must be heard. I lay upon the table one of three considerations for your thoughtful participation at five three, seven nine seven pounds seven hundred. In fact, we have seven lines and all of them are open for your call. But it must be a quickie. I'm gonna lay upon the table one of three choices for you to make. I'm gonna keep track of what the choices are. Then I'm gonna send them on to uh Dan Horde thought let him know what Bengaledem's think about this. And that is Joe Burrow, according to Moegger and others, to not look so good and the game having played quite well by the way in Baltimore in Thanksgiving night, and then going into Buffalo, they were what about ten points up, had the ball with about eight minutes to go in the game, coughed up a bunch of touchdowns at the end and lost. Then yesterday's game was a debacle. So I lay upon the table for your thoughtful considerations. I don't want long dyed tribes. You have to vote one, two or three, and then give me a brief reason. Then it will be on to the next seven, four, nine, seven pounds, seven hundred. Here are the three. Number one, will Joe Burrow become Andrew Luck? You may recall after about six years came out of Stanford and Luck missed an entire season, and in the sixth year he led the Colts to the playoffs and then quit. Many people thought, Okay, I'm not going to quit, but he did quit and never came back. So that's number one. Will Joe Burrow become Andrew Luck if he answers to that, that's number one. Number two, Will Joe Burrow become Carson Palmer. That's another one. Carson Palmer, you know, from Southern col won the Heisman, spent about fifteen years in the NFL. He was here for about seven years, and at one point Carson Palmer said to Mike Brown, I'm done. I'm never going to set foot at Paul Brown Stadium again. He said, I have eighty million day in the bank. I don't want to play for the money. I play for the love of the game. I would rather play somewhere else, Trade me or else. Okay, that's number two, so Joe Burrow could become Andrew Luck which number one. Joe Burrow, by the way, turns sixty years old next year. I'm sorry, turns thirty years old next year. And number two is Carson Palmer. That is, I don't want to I want to keep playing football, not here. Number three will win a Super Bowl in Cincinnati. Those are the three more likely to occur into what you attend to each We have first, we have Steve from Loveland and then Mike from Fairfield. Number to call is seven four nine, seven thousand, or pound seven hundred. My producer Dave will pick up the phone, listen to what you have to say.
Speaker 1: We're going to put him in order.
Speaker 2: If Dave picks up the phone and talks with you, you will get on the air and try to keep your comments right or wrong to about thirty seconds to a minute, so many voices must be heard. Dave Keaton, my executive producer, will make a call as to whether you get on or not. And Joe Burrow. One, he'll become Andrew Luck after six years, simply quit. Two he'll become Carson Palmer, want to stay in football? Demand of trade? Or number three he will win a super Bowl in the stripes. Let's go to Steve first, then we'll go to Mike and then thousands of others and Steven love him. The Home of the Tigers, and Steve welcome. I'm gonna make a note right here to send this to Dan Horde. What do you say one, two, three or some other comment.
Speaker 10: I'll say Taylor's got to go or Jack or Jill's gonna.
Speaker 4: Want to go.
Speaker 6: You think you think Zach Taylor Taylor shouldn't be calling the place he's been.
Speaker 2: Calling him for years. You don't think he calls the right place. Nope, I'm gonna put that down here. So you're voting for Zach Taylor to get a copy of.
Speaker 1: The home game.
Speaker 11: I think he needs to go or else Jill's.
Speaker 4: Going to want to go.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, we have your comments. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Mike and Fairfield, the home of the the and then Beth in Lawrenceburg, the home of the Speedway. Mike and Fairfield, the home of the Tigers. Give me a full report.
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 1: One, two, three or other?
Speaker 12: Other?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 13: Joe will win a Super Bowl within five years after Zack is gone.
Speaker 2: So there's two votes to get rid of Zach. So you see the problem is Zach Shuler also known as Zach Taylor. The problem is not Joe Burrow. The problem is the leadership.
Speaker 4: Correct, all right?
Speaker 1: Did you go to the game, by the way and sit on those high sickles?
Speaker 4: I did not.
Speaker 1: If I gave you free tickets to a game, would you go?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't go. Thank you very much. Let's continue now we have Let's go to Beth. I hear you calling from Lawrenceburg, and then the Weston and Indianapolis the home of Andrew Luck and Beth and Lawrenceburg.
Speaker 1: Give me a full report. What is your vote?
Speaker 12: My vote is number three? And could McPherson or get Zicky or somebody find Joe a nice because he just breaks my heart, he really does. But number three all the way, who Day?
Speaker 1: No, Amn, Beth.
Speaker 2: So you there's something about Joe Burrow that draws you in, and uh, it doesn't draw me in. But you think the ladies love Joe Burrow. He needs a good woman to settle down. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 12: That is exactly what I'm saying. That documentary on Netflix that showed him in his house right just playing the piano or getting bored, and he just he needs somebody in there with him to lift him up. And yes, who Day, But let's find Joe a nice girl.
Speaker 1: So, Beth, you will you want me to get Joe Burrow a girlfriend?
Speaker 12: Yes, yes, he needs he needs a lady in his life to help.
Speaker 2: No question about it. I mean, I you know, women are much better than men. I've always said that, Beth. Women are the women are the foundation of our society. Without women, men could not exist. And so if Joe Burrow had a distraction from thinking about football, of course he allegedly is dating a supermodel.
Speaker 1: I have her name here.
Speaker 12: But you know, all those all these ladies now, they're only in it for the money. And I that's why I say, let money mac or your nikky. Somebody fix him up. Surely their wives have a lady friend that they can hook up with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the way it works today, because you have a friend dating somebody, and then the girl you're dating hooks up somebody else with another woman.
Speaker 1: I'm putting that down.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell Dan Horde that you're saying, Joe Burrow needs a woman. Yes, very good comments. Thank you very much for your call. Let's go to Tim and Mason, the home of the transmitter, and then Weston and Indianapolis. Tim, give me a full report.
Speaker 10: Well, really, the full report is this, and I guess I'd go with other. I think as long as the Brown family owns the Bengals the Bungles, they're never going to win a Super Bowl. They're simply not willing to do what the other successful teams in the NFL do. Play and simple.
Speaker 2: I have a text here from Lincoln b Ware. Ever since Joe's been dating that model, his career has gone downhill. What do you think about that? Wasn't he with an influencer when his place was burglarized?
Speaker 10: He was originally with a very nice girl that he met, you know, years ago in Mason they were an item for a long time. I think she worked in Kroger or something. They went to Ohio State together. I wonder what happened to her. She was pretty, she was nice, but evidently, you know, you get a taste of the high life and you get all these chicks coming after. I mean, wasn't that one girl supposed to be in his house and was getting broken into or something?
Speaker 2: According to media accounts, the nicer Roguin gang was coming in the back window and she was in the front calling nine one one, having talked to her mother in New York City. This is a rather daffy woman who thinks nine to one one is in New York City and that wasn't a good situation. And Joe, I think it was playing football somewhere that night out of town and his home's burglarized stuff was tolen, and then the guys who stole it went on Facebook and put videos of them holding Joe Burrow stuff. Those weren't the sharpest knives in the you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: No, I think the curse of the Schnorf was on those goons. But you know the other thing is he needs to get in his batmobile and just go to an NFL city where he's going to be with an ownership that is willing to do what it takes to win a Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: I think he needs to get away a little bit. I like BET's idea.
Speaker 2: Find him a nice woman, a local woman, maybe working at Kroger, something like that would.
Speaker 1: Make some sense.
Speaker 10: I agree, Willie, as usual, You've got all the answers.
Speaker 2: God bless America. Let's continue with more. Let's go to Weston and Indianapolis. Hounds like a hotel and in Weston, give me a full report, all.
Speaker 4: Right, man?
Speaker 14: So first off, to mention Joe Burrow and Carson Palmer in the same sentence is disrespectful. They're not even in the same stratosphere. And Joe Burrow's not Andrew luck either. Andrew Luckton a love football. He played football on the side. Joe Andrew luck was not a football player.
Speaker 1: Joe Burrow is a football player.
Speaker 14: He's a competitor and the guy wants nothing more to tend to win. The reason he's voice in his frustrations are because he's won at every level in his life and he's never ever had to do a lose like this, especially when he's played well, for the most part, Joe Burrow coming out and saying that stuff, he's never going to actually say something about, oh, we need to fire Zach Taylor, we need to make changes in the personnel department. But Joe Burrow coming out and voice and those frustrations is like that, that's what's gonna make him.
Speaker 1: That's what sorry, that is what.
Speaker 14: Is going to lead him to behind the scenes in the offseason, tell them to make changes.
Speaker 10: And Joe Burrow is going to win a Super Bowl in Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Putting that down. I like that, Pop, I have hope in my heart that's number two. Win a Super Bowl here before he becomes Andrew Luck or Carson Palmer, who, by the way, went to I think he went to the NFC Championship Game with the Cardinals having gone to the Raiders went to the Cardinals. But Joe's already done that. He's done that. He's spend the NFC Championship Game twice and he's won and one. And I think Patrick Mahomes has done He's got the ACL They had a good ten year run. But it's over all right now, Weston, I'm putting you down to win the Super Bowl, correct.
Speaker 1: God bless America.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Paul and Cleeves then don in thousands of others. Paul and kleif Eves, give me a full report.
Speaker 6: All right, Willy. What I think he needs to do is just like Carson Palmer did, walk into Mike Brown's office, put it on the put it on the table, and say, look, we're wasting talent, we're wasting time. Either you bony have some money or I'm out, and then take the money and run.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, he's tied to the Bengals for the next his contracts through twenty twenty nine, and he's he's owed, according to ESPN, about another two hundred and twenty million dollars. That's money even to you. And so this guy would have to walk away from two hundred and twenty million. That's like real money even even in your book.
Speaker 6: Yes, but he can actually want If he walks away from that money, maybe that will actually open the eyes of the ownership. Like they said, their scouting department is absolutely atrocious.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 6: You look at we're half the size of the majority of the teams in the NFL's has their scouting department half the size? We can't scout great talent or even good talent. Right now, you look at the last three drafts that we've had, and they I couldn't tell you where we even got some of these players.
Speaker 1: Well, i'll make your note. So your vote. What's of the three? Is he car? So you say he's going to become Carson Carson Palmer?
Speaker 6: He should be Carson Palmer. Walk right in the Mike Brown's office and put it all on the line.
Speaker 1: Does he need a girlfriend too, a good looking local girl. What do you think?
Speaker 6: Oh? Yeah, I mean that, I mean he needs a girlfriend just in general.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he needs to relieve some tension. All right, Paul, thank you for your call.
Speaker 2: Let's continue now with Don and then Dan and millions of others, and don give me your analysis. What do the Bengals do? What does Joe Burrow do? The American people want to.
Speaker 4: Know, Willie.
Speaker 13: The Cincinnati Bengals are where Heisman Trophy winners careers go to die. Carson Palmer and Joe Burrow wasted their careers with this. With his team. Burrow's not going anywhere. He's going to ride it out until twenty twenty nine. He's not gonna win any Super Bowls. He might maybe get into a playoff game, but I doubt it because Mike Brown and the clowns running this team are gonna are gonna ruin his career and take.
Speaker 4: It away from him, just like they did.
Speaker 2: Carson Palmer throwing Archie Griffin. I think Cincinnati's had three Heisman Trophy winners. Am I missing one? Archie Griffin back to back, Carson Palmer and then Joe Burrow. If they had any other Heisman Trophy winners here?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean they just they Mike.
Speaker 13: Mike Brown ruins these players. He skims on everything he's got. He's got the two bad probably the two best receivers in in the NFL, in the best quarterback in the NFL, and he's ruined them.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you for your call. We mark that down. We have Dan Rick and then Tony and that'll be it and Dan and Dayton the Home of the Gems. Give me a full report. You have about a thirty eight seconds one two, three or other.
Speaker 4: Two.
Speaker 13: The only way that Joe Burrow wins the super Bowl in Cincinnati is if Mike Brown sells the teams that.
Speaker 2: It won't happen because the family's making about one hundred million dollars a year in cash plus the team is worth about four billion dollars. Would you sell something worth four billion dollars and making one hundred million on the side?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, how how old are they?
Speaker 1: I mean, Mike Brown's ninety?
Speaker 4: You got all that money too.
Speaker 2: Mike Brown's ninety? Yeah, all right, thank you for your call. We got your vote. We got Rick and then Tony and that'll be it Rick and Western Hills, the home of Ron's roost. Rick, give me a full report.
Speaker 15: I think the Begos are going to win to's Super Bowl next year.
Speaker 1: And I really do you believe if they.
Speaker 15: Hire Bill Belichick as a general marriager and he can rebuild their defense and their offensive line to hire some joke yard dog type people. Yeah, he das you know, how to tackle people. And he's like his first round draft pick, you don't want to play because it's called for you all, are going to hurt himself?
Speaker 6: Well do i't?
Speaker 15: They put him on the kickoff team, so he learns how to tackle?
Speaker 1: Well, how so hard is.
Speaker 15: The learn out of a handle men? You know, young men? Half a billion dollars and what do they do? They play around and take it easy and they're not tough.
Speaker 1: You know, May I go to Canadian Football.
Speaker 15: League to grab some people who really want to tackle hard to break the Devin here.
Speaker 2: Make Bill Belichick the GM, and maybe John Gruden the coach. Last call Tony. So far we've got two two, got two three, two two and one and Tony from Cincinnati give me one two three or other?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 11: I'm in column three, Willie all the way.
Speaker 1: There's just a.
Speaker 11: Few decisions away from turning this thing around. Long as we have Burrow, it means the world. We just need to bring in a new coach, a new GM, turn things around, and it'll happen.
Speaker 13: I guarantee it.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: The majority of Bengals fans said the Bengals will win a Super Bowl with Joe Burrow. All we have is hope, keep hope alive. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WW.
Speaker 16: And of course I'm going to say a few words about the terrible shooting in Sydney, Australia.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 16: So, and first, of course, as I always say, no matter what, go Bills.
Speaker 1: They beat the Patriots today.
Speaker 4: It's a big deal.
Speaker 12: Hello, Hello, Buiet, I'm.
Speaker 2: Broadcasting so Rocky, your friend Chuck Schumer just said go bills in reference to the Australian shooting of a fifteen Jews and forty other people.
Speaker 1: He said, go bills.
Speaker 2: Before we get to play that again, Dave, because I'm not sure the rock heard at all.
Speaker 16: Of course, I'm going to say a few words about the terrible shooting in Sydney, Australia. Okay, So when first, of course, as I always say, no matter what, go bills.
Speaker 1: They beat the Patriots today.
Speaker 4: It's a big deal.
Speaker 17: So before he makes a statement on a pretty serious matter, he has go bills.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's running for real elections? Is do you have a concern? I have the flash poll right here, Rocky. Here are the results fire Away one, two, three, before we go to the segment, and four Joe Burrow Number one. What's going to happen next?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: One couch one Andrew Luck. Joe Burrow becomes Andrew Luck. After six years, you might recall your friend Andrew Luck missed an entire season, then he came back, took the Colts of the playoffs and said I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Do it anymore. I'm done.
Speaker 2: Number two Joe Burrow becomes Carson Palmer walks into Mike Brown's office and I can't take it anymore. I don't want to play football anymore. I'm not setting foot inside pay Cop anymore. Trey me, I'm not playing here anymore. Or three he wins the Super Bowl for Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Is the only three I get. But the people have responded right there. I don't know if there's gonna be any of them.
Speaker 17: I don't see him winning a super Bowl next year, but I don't I don't know if I see him quitting next year.
Speaker 1: Hey, what do you see? I need an answer? Answer the question? You got one?
Speaker 4: Or three?
Speaker 1: Can I get a fourth option? You got a fourth?
Speaker 4: Say?
Speaker 1: Is there a fourth option? I don't know. Is there no?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: You gotta pick one. What's more likely to happen? Super Bowl win by Joe Burrow. He walks into Mike Brown's office Carson Palmers style and says, I can't take it anymore. Or he quits after six or seven years with fifty one hundred million in his pocket.
Speaker 17: I want to introduce a fourth option. Let me write it down, all right, let me ready.
Speaker 1: Which is finishes out?
Speaker 17: This season, has a little moving offseason, takes a deep breath and gets back to playing football.
Speaker 1: That's what I think we gotta call.
Speaker 2: Beth from Lawrenceburg says he needs a low coold girlfriend. Leave the influencers, lead.
Speaker 17: The runway girlfriend gal to cook, you know, and he's gonna take care of him and not be doing tiktoks all the time like half the Bengals wives and girlfriends do.
Speaker 1: They don't want to do that. It's just too much. Somebody needs somebody.
Speaker 17: I imagine his heart being him because he can't go out in public, right, so he can't. He has like sit in this house of his that he has and just kind of hang out by himself. He needs a good Midwestern woman, you know about you know, Sarah of her. That's I don't know if that would be a good idea.
Speaker 2: So he needs a homegrown she's married somebody like that.
Speaker 17: Yeah, a mount Notre Dame Saint Ursula Seaton.
Speaker 2: Did you see the Netflix special on him? I saw it at the end of Quarterback. Yeah, he's playing the panel by himself. He's lonely, staring into the abysses like you know, Zach used to stare into the abyss and so he needs a woman to occupy his time.
Speaker 1: Talents and get away from it. Whatever. That high school girlfriend that he had got rid of her.
Speaker 2: He got rid of and then then he got the got the influencer, the one that was there for the burglary. How did that work out? Kicked her out? Now he's with a runway model. I got her name here if you're interested.
Speaker 17: Yeah, strictly for research purposes.
Speaker 1: What's your name? First name is Jordan. Here we go just never ends.
Speaker 17: But it was a tough It was a tough day for the hometown team.
Speaker 1: Really, and you're up there sitting on a bag of home city ice.
Speaker 8: I mean, how many times are you shut out in your pro career with the Colts or Titans?
Speaker 1: Ever? Shut out?
Speaker 17: I can't remember getting shut out now.
Speaker 1: So do we figure out what happened? What was the reason the seats weren't clean? Was it a yes?
Speaker 17: A they thought somebody did it and they didn't do it. Be they didn't hire somebody to do it because they didn't want to pay them.
Speaker 1: Or see is there a C?
Speaker 4: Yeah or c?
Speaker 1: Did they just think it wasn't important? I don't care?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Did you see a lot they did?
Speaker 8: They did clean the uh entrance way to the to the gates and the aisleways and all that stuff. But apparently that's all you need to do in the NFL.
Speaker 17: But you couldn't get in half the other teams. I'm sure you saw the tweets and clear everything out. Yeah, you pay some was it? I guess the Eagles are the bills.
Speaker 8: They make twenty dollars an hour. You get free food and everything at a ticket. So again, did they a forget to do that? Be just say uh, hell with it? Because if they said, the hell with.
Speaker 17: It in today's world, and why did they not want to pay it?
Speaker 2: Well, the fans pay thousands of dollars and they can't sit there. And the Bengals pressure release said just brush the snow away? Where do you brush it? To the guy in front of you? The person next to froz See is frozen. What do you brush it? It's like, hey, peasant, eat some cake. I think there's people down there stuck to the seats.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't they do that? What's your opinion? What's your opinion? How about today? I think they don't care. That's what I'm afraid of.
Speaker 8: One guy had a tweet said I got too hot chocolates. They were called ice cold. The one guy, the guy saying guy said, I got a beer it was frozen and all this stuff. And I've been I've been up back in this team since it began.
Speaker 1: They not think of it, or they think of it and going a hell of it. It'll be all right. Not any concession stands are open.
Speaker 2: Gets next time money in. You gotta get your money in already for twenty twenty six. Okay, get your money in, know your roll and shut your mouth.
Speaker 1: And secondly, Joe.
Speaker 17: I just wonder if the I sometimes think that the franchise operates under like a nineteen eighty five way of thinking, which is like we're, you know, paying somebody a certain amount of people a couple thousand dollars to clear it was like, that's not really great for the bottom line. But this is twenty twenty five. This is a multi billion dollar industry. This is not nineteen seventy five. We're like, God, if we got to you know, at times.
Speaker 1: Ten thousand, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 18: You can talk to people anytime anywhere.
Speaker 2: See, he thinks telephones are just recently invented, and he's ninety years old. For God's sakes, He's not going to change his waist. He was born like an eighteen eighty five.
Speaker 17: But all the stuff they do, like like not having like having the smallest recruitings or draft evaluation staff. That's like a like a mid nineteen eighties way of thinking.
Speaker 18: Nice for that because we run with a lighter crew than some other teams do. But I don't know that we do badly there. We picked up Reggie Nelson this year. That's a pretty good acquisition.
Speaker 17: See, what what do most businesses do, whether they that are you know, say they're kind of mid tier. Usually what they do is they give a good what are the ones that are the ones that are on the top?
Speaker 1: But what are they? Okay, that's them a r What do they do? What are the three things they do?
Speaker 17: Now, if we're not doing those three things, we should do those three things and maybe one up the top. I mean, that's pretty that's what they do. That's what It's simple. You're making no sense at all.
Speaker 2: If you don't think you have a problem in your community, you're probably wrong.
Speaker 8: They give me some sports, will he The student reporters of Proud Service, every local Thamestar heating and air conditioning dealers thamestar quality could feel in Cincinnati, Coles Sheldon Braun at Braun heating at five one, three three eighty five seventy seven sixty five. I need something today college football Willie quarterback Brendan Soorsby got this one wrong, is opting out of the Liberty Bowl and has entered the trashy world.
Speaker 2: You're calling the game without without Soresby. I had him playing quarterback for the Bengals after about four weeks, and now he's going to get four million dollars playing for.
Speaker 1: Who say, whoever wants him. You see, he's been, he's been.
Speaker 8: Rumors are that he's been offered four million dollars by different schools, a couple of them in the Southeastern Conference.
Speaker 4: We would you do?
Speaker 1: Take the money and run?
Speaker 4: There you go?
Speaker 1: Please continue?
Speaker 8: Uh, let's see NFL news. Green Bay linebacker Michael Parsons it's all official. He is out for the rest of the season with a torn ACL yesterday and he faces a nine month recovery. Patrick Mahomes, who also has an ACL tear yesterday, will head for Dallas and get a second opinion from doctors. They say he may not be back until after the beginning of next season.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty seven, right, correct? So Rock your reaction.
Speaker 17: Why are these all these guys getting hurt? Are there too many games or not enough practice? What is it too much practice?
Speaker 1: Someone's got to be evaluated ACLS constantly.
Speaker 2: It's not like they practice a lot. Fuck to Dave Lapham about.
Speaker 17: Practice stand Yeah, they rocked practice, man. We're talking about practice man. So you you think with all these injuries, players are excited to add an eighteenth game to the season.
Speaker 1: They're excited. They're very excited. They can't wait. Yea't wait to get the game. Yeah, a lot of games.
Speaker 8: College Basketball AP Top twenty five Arizona one, Michigan two, Duke Is three, Produe is six, Louisville eleventh. Miami the ten and O RedHawks got four votes this week, up from two last week from two last week. They're thirty seventh, and Miami is just one of seven undefeated teams left in college basketball at the date.
Speaker 2: Couldn't coach at X He's coaching at Miami. Another question for you, Rock, who's in worse shape?
Speaker 1: Sharon Moore? There, that's it. How about how.
Speaker 2: About Wes Miller. Don't get me in this mess? Wes Wes Miller. How about Zach Shu Sharon is going to prison according to the sentencing guidelines?
Speaker 1: Is Zach Tannler going to prison? No? I don't. Okay, so good? You don't what to go to No, you don't want to go to prison? No, stay out of prison with his crown?
Speaker 2: Well, it was it was a lot of things like breaking into someone's home, what with his crawd, trying to beat the crap out of her?
Speaker 1: What was his wire fraud? And paying off witnesses? What his crime there? It is?
Speaker 2: I did my best. I can't convince him of anything. That's our good friend. Benjamin Crump. What was his crime?
Speaker 17: Lies?
Speaker 1: Speaks up? All right?
Speaker 17: So so you through the question to me and say about what Joe Burrow does next year?
Speaker 1: What do you say? Yeah? Why don't you answer the question for one question? Yeah?
Speaker 17: Caon Palmer, Andrew Locke or super Bowl? I think those three options. I think the super.
Speaker 2: Bowl is more likely. However, that's not likely. Would you agree or not?
Speaker 1: It's pretty tough surely for next year.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's gonna turn down two hundred and seventy five million dollars.
Speaker 1: Is that like a chunky No? And I don't think it's gonna quit. Joe Burrow, I think he's going to quit. You're gonna get through this season quick?
Speaker 15: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, is he gonna play?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 1: Are they gonna play in the rest of the season. He's smart, He's gonna play.
Speaker 17: Get through the off season, gonna get away from it. Go to Tahiti with a couple of models and.
Speaker 1: Stuff, take away models. How about one girl. He's almost thirty years old. That's the time.
Speaker 2: Talk to his I like his mom and dad. Talk to mama and say, Mama, what should I do?
Speaker 17: He's a good Midwestern girl who doesn't have an ig account or a TikTok account and none that stuff. Just one thing. Have kids and take care of him and raise a family.
Speaker 1: That's what he needs. He used to have children.
Speaker 17: Knows that they know how to cook right and cook nice meals, create a nice home.
Speaker 1: That's what he needs. All he does is playing the pan and look at the Ohio river.
Speaker 17: Very lonely.
Speaker 1: He's a lonely man.
Speaker 17: I saw it a bit with with Peyton Man and he couldn't go out of his house. But he was like he was always playing at a high level. So wherever he went, people were like, you know, how about he couldn't go anywhere?
Speaker 2: You know Roy Orbison? Of course, only the lonely was he's singing about Joe Burrow. Joe Burrow is lonely. Needs a woman, a good woman, midwestern woman, good stock, thirty legs, broad hips.
Speaker 1: He had good shout bear and hips.
Speaker 17: That's what exactly, big hips, those skinny you know model. We need somebody with you know, give me yeah, only alone?
Speaker 2: Remember him? You liked him, didn't you know? He's the best big Oh he's the big old rock. What's on the big show today? Trying to get a little matchmaking here? He may have trouble meeting a woman. Is that possible?
Speaker 1: He has had a ship, and I don't think so. They'd they'd be lining up from him.
Speaker 17: He has trouble meeting the right woman because he's around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that he is. Only fans have no idea. He's on there all the time, only fans. I am.
Speaker 17: You should have an only fans account. Say sure, there's a market for that. Make a few extra bucks on the side side, hustle Sarah. Now if you got her on it, you probably would't make Some storms are brilliant her eyes. Believe me storms, what's on the big show? Rock Eddie and I are going to discuss the Bengals game yesterday, and we're going to take calls from people that were there. I want to know from versus mouth what happened.
Speaker 1: We need to know the story.
Speaker 17: How come the gates weren't open forty to fifty minutes before the game?
Speaker 2: I'll come as after the first quarter you couldn't move, You were stuck to the seat.
Speaker 1: You couldn't move. You leave your flesh on the seats.
Speaker 2: To hell with the fans and the crowd of paying the bills we already got ours. Is that it sad Get me out of never have your tongue s touched and it stuck on a metal pool. No seg give me out of the student's report only fans Willian Hotter of warmer days ahead. We leave you with the immortal words of the stewed report.
Speaker 16: If they keep going away, they're going I don't know what's going happen in our city.
Speaker 2: Sidely said that, and Sideley's laid down the law on seven hundred WLW