Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five five six fifty five y five six to fifty five.
Speaker 2: Now later this morning, we're going to bring this up. Kind of controversial, but some people may agree. Should we postpone or cancel War the Roses for the month of December after today's Some people are asking, you know, us to get in the holiday spirit. We want to know what your thoughts are on this. We'll be posting that up on our social media. If you want to take part in a little survey to see what your thoughts are, We're gonna do. The five is six fifty five. Amanda is the reigning champion. She's going for eight today. Go and Amanda your challenger. Good morning. Your challenger is Rochelle from Roseville. Roseville, Rochelle, what's happening?
Speaker 1: Good morning. I hear that today is a big day for you. It is Happy birthday to Roseville, Rochelle. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: How old are we today, Rochelle? Okay, looking as fine as as wine too.
Speaker 1: Probably right?
Speaker 2: All right, Rochelle, I'm gonna lock up Amanda in a soundproof area. Good luck to Amanda, Good luck to Rochelle. Let's begin this contest. That was very nice of Amanda to say that five pop culture trivia questions, whoever gets the most right wins. Ty always goes to the champion. You know who else has got a birthday?
Speaker 1: Today?
Speaker 2: What was that? Britney spears, she's forty four today? Britney spears, happy forty fourth birthday? How many kids does Britney have?
Speaker 1: Two?
Speaker 2: Question number two? In a new Diddy documentary produced by fifty Cent, It drops today on what streaming service?
Speaker 1: Can you watch it? Saying Netflix? Question number three?
Speaker 2: This former Today Show host is eyeing a return to media eight years after he was fired from the show for inappropriate sexual behavior.
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I know exactly what you're talking about, I don't know his name. Skip, you're skipping question number four? His name was question number four.
Speaker 2: This former American Idol judge shaded the show's host Ryan Seacrest, saying that he doesn't follow his career anymore.
Speaker 1: Who is he? Simon? And question number five?
Speaker 2: Someone did the math and figured out that Kevin McAllister's home that he stayed in in home, I'm sorry, hotel that he stayed in and home alone two would cost almost nine thousand dollars to stay in in twenty twenty five? What hotel did he stay in in that movie? Let's bring the champ back from a soundproof area. It took her a while to get some of those answers, but I.
Speaker 1: Think they girl got four. Yes. I love her energy.
Speaker 2: She's very good, Amanda. So you cannot be bad today? Okay, you got some challenges going on here. Question number one, Happy birthday to Britney Spears. She turns forty four today. How many kids does Britney have?
Speaker 1: Two? Yes?
Speaker 2: Question number two. The New Diddy documentary produced by fifty cent drops today on what streaming service?
Speaker 1: Can you watch it?
Speaker 2: Uh? Netflix? Yes?
Speaker 1: So far, so good. Question number three.
Speaker 2: This former Today Show host is eyeing a return to media eight years after he was fired from the show for inappropriate sexual behavior.
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to pass.
Speaker 1: Both of you guys missed that one. Matt Lower Remember the trapdoor? Yes or no?
Speaker 2: It was a trapped No, It is a button on the door, right that shut the door. Tony Travado's got one on his door. It's amazing. I love when he closes it when I'm in there. Question number four, This former American Idol judge shaded the show's host Ryan Seacrest, saying that he doesn't follow his career anymore.
Speaker 1: Who is he? You cannot miss it, Simon Cowell. Yes, and it comes down to one question.
Speaker 2: If you get this question right, you will have one with a tie, because tie goes to the champion. If you miss this question, your streak will stop at seven and you will not win and come back with us tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Question number five lack Amanda.
Speaker 2: Someone did the math and figured out that Kevin McAllister's hotel that he stayed in in the movie Home Alone two would cost almost nine thousand dollars to stay in in twenty twenty five. What hotel did he stay in in that movie?
Speaker 1: Is it the Pasa? You're still too? Nicely?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Happy birthday? Yeah, thank you so much. It was so fun. I didn't even expect you to get that many, so I'm sad to play.
Speaker 2: You know what, We're gonna give you a birthday gift. We're going to give you a fifty dollars gift card to Kroger. Congratulations. Yeah, and did you see what Kroger did for our breaking entering Christmas wish uh family yesterday. I don't know if you watched the video of this or any of the stuff that we posted up on social media, which, by the way, shout out to uh Bionca and doing a great.
Speaker 1: Job yesterday hosting it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and who put the video together, Bianca, wasn't you who put it together?
Speaker 1: His name's Tristan. Tristan job, Oh, the amazing Tristan. Our every year.
Speaker 2: Every year Tristan does our breaking and entering videos and does a phenomenal job. But yesterday morning, Kroger filled up the refrigerator and cupboards for mar Lena and her family, and I was watching mar Lena and Adriana and how beautiful both of these women are and the cousin friendship that they have with each other.
Speaker 1: It's up on our site.
Speaker 2: Go check it out Mojo in the Morning on all the Instagram, Facebook, the tiktoks, the whole crap. Everything all right, And thank you to Kroger for all you do for breaking and entering. Christmas wish you ladies, have a great morning. Amanda will see you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Thank thanks guys. Happy birthday, Rochelle. It's Mojo in the Morning's five is six fifty five