Speaker 1: Okay, we all get our haircut.
Speaker 2: And when we go to the haircut and then we sit down and we say like, hey, I'm so.
Speaker 1: Glad to be here. I can't wait to get my haircut.
Speaker 3: And they say, what are you thinking?
Speaker 1: I want to know when they ask you what are you thinking?
Speaker 2: What do you say? What picture do you show them? Maybe a celebrity? What picture did you bring of a celebrity into the haircut place?
Speaker 1: Every time that you get your haircut? Do do you use a picture?
Speaker 4: I don't use a picture? Have you No, I've never used a picture? What I go to Great Clips? Yeah, and Great Clips has it in their clip clip notes they call it. And they're like, and it doesn't matter which Great Clips you go to. They have a record of what you got your last oh number two on the side, about an inch and a half on the top and then taper up the back or whatever. I'm like, yeah, that's it, So I don't have to tell them because great shirts with clip notes they already know.
Speaker 2: But even like, okay, what about in you know, nineteen eighty one and you to go get your haircut, you didn't say like I want to look like David Cassidy.
Speaker 1: You didn't say like that, No, none of that.
Speaker 3: Don't remember ever doing that.
Speaker 4: I think at that age, I'm gonna guess they probably said, well, how would you like your hair today? And I'm like, this is what I would say. I would say, it's been about two months since my last haircut, implying take two months off of my hair.
Speaker 1: I see, yeah, what about you?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I think every girl who's ever had bangs shows a picture of Sabrina Carpenter with bangs like currently currently like her current like curtain curtain bangs hair or I always used to bring in Zoe Deschanel when I had bangs and I liked having bangs. They just sit funny on my forehead because of this weird bump I have on my forehead. But I think everyone has like here are my dream bangs. But then also with someone like Sabrina Carpenter, half of her hair is fake. So I'll go in there and I'll be like, I want Sabrina Carpenter hair and my my stylist. She'll be like, no, it won't happen. But I will say, when I was a kid, and this might be cringey, I used to bring in a picture of Kelly Rowland from Destiny's Child. Wow, And I'd say, this is what I want my hair to look like.
Speaker 5: Which version of her hair when she had a bob?
Speaker 2: She she had like a bob that like flipped up at the end with like red in it. Yeah, and that flip up thing that was really big in like two thousand and two, that was what I wanted.
Speaker 1: My hair look like.
Speaker 2: And I actually laminated a photo of Kelly Rowland and I would bring that in to the stylist every time, Jenny, Yes, what picture would you bring in to get your hair cut?
Speaker 5: See, I don't think I have a celebrity currently, but I always pinterest, like, yeah, girls with blonde hair and see what would work. I just know that like for me, I learned at an early age that my hair is so thick it will most likely never look like most people's hair. And I know that that is a blessing. But like I used to bring in pictures of like Ashley Simpson, Ashley Tisdale, whoever to get like the sides what bangs is And it never looked like that on me because my hair was too puffy. Yeah, and so I looked ridiculous. So no, I just try to. I keep a pretty basic haircut up this point in my life where it's just mostly straight with a few layer face framing layers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like I had an Ashley Simpson era toe in high school.
Speaker 1: Do you bring in any photos of people when you get your haircut.
Speaker 6: I take a picture of me from like the last time I got a really good haircut, or like my barber back in Jersey when I my hair was wasn't always like this. I had the typical, you know, low cut when I was young. Taj Maury, who is the brother of Ta and Tamara Maury, Yeah, because he has like a nice fade, and that's.
Speaker 3: Typically what I get, like a taper fade.
Speaker 6: But now I've gone too the same barber for over a year, so he'll be like same old, and I'd be.
Speaker 1: Like, yep, same old. Interesting.
Speaker 2: Someone texted in saying the most recent haircut I asked for was the nineteen nineties. Jennifer Aniston, Yeah, Rachel, Rachel, Yes, someone else is remember back in the day when you could go to a great clips and just look through the books for inspiration.
Speaker 1: I loved doing that and I kind of miss that.
Speaker 5: Were there cost cutters around here? Yes, okay, because that was like a Wisconsin thing for sure. So yeah, I remember looking at those books and being like, ooh, I like this.
Speaker 2: One right, let's do this, and now it's all on our phone.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah.
Speaker 2: I just want to thought this was a fun idea because I want to get my hair cut.
Speaker 3: But you know you're gonna get it cut like to I say.
Speaker 1: What are you looking? See?
Speaker 2: It's another thing with like my stylist. Well, I'll go in and I'll say, here are pictures of hair that I like. And I understand all of these girls have way thicker hair than me, so just do what you can. Like I had last time, I had a picture of Goldie Han and she looks at it.
Speaker 1: She's like, yeah, her hair is way thicker than yours. And I was like, okay, well, then what can you do for me?
Speaker 6: I need to see I oh, I'll find pictures.
Speaker 2: Let's see, I'll find pictures somewhere. It was awful, but I'll find them, all right. That's the daily Baey you bailey. We have War of the Roses.
Speaker 4: Let's get started right now and dive in to find out whether they are cheating or not. On War of the Roses on KDUBV catch che names when somebody is cheating the and is like okay, really boom, like in your face, Like the one guy found she found a thong in their bed that wasn't hers, And remember he said that was my mom's thong.
Speaker 3: That was Nick the Stoner. Remember that one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was gonna say, I think that's our classic one.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: And then there was another one where he claimed that he had been abducted by aliens for four hours and that's why he was late getting home, and she's like not buying the story. And then other ones are a little bit more subtle about like, Okay, he's taken a lot of phone calls outside and when I call him, he never answers, but he's got his phone in his hand all the time. This one kind of falls in the middle, kind of middle ground. So here to tell the story is just it's Justin and your girlfriend. What's your girlfriend's name?
Speaker 7: Justin, My girlfriend's name is Rebecca.
Speaker 4: Okay, so tell me what's going on with the evidence that you might think Rebecca is doing something shady that you don't like.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, totally. So a couple of weeks ago, she was coming out of the bathroom. I was going into the bathroom and I noticed that, you know, she had a towel launch she just gone out of the shower. I noticed on the top of a boot there was a bruise there, and you know, I didn't think anything about it. I was like, Oh, how the bruise happened? And you know, it's that it's that thing where she was like she started panicking, and I was like, I just asked where the bruise came from, but she was like, it came from a workout band. I was at the gym, and I was like, oh, okay, Like.
Speaker 3: So the workout band, so I know what you mean.
Speaker 4: It's like a big rubber band and you pull it across your chest to like expand your you know, shoulder range of motion or muscles or whatever. And so I can I've never happened to myself, but you could absolutely slip and nap right in the breastcle and then it could make a bruise there.
Speaker 3: But you don't think that doesn't seem.
Speaker 4: Like why because her reaction, but also talk about the shape of the bruise, because the shape of that bruise would be like maybe a line yeah, or maybe like a weird shape, but this one had a definite shape to it.
Speaker 7: Yes, it did. It was perfectly round, like kind of like a hickey, and like it was just really uniform all the way, which didn't make sense to me, and I God, I feel embarrassed to talk about this, but like I got, I got suspicious, and I know her pass code on her phone it's literally one two three one two three, and went into a phone. I went into a phone and put share location on so I could see where she is when she goes to the gym Oka.
Speaker 4: This is something that that that maybe some people don't know. If you get in your phone and let's say that like you and your partner want to share your location, and everybody knows this, but there's a really easy way to do it when you're text messaging. So you tap on your you know, like like Jenny, I would if I want to share mine with Jenny, I would tap at the top where it says Jenny.
Speaker 3: Then it would say like share my location.
Speaker 4: So every time I text you, it would say Dave chan Hassen or Dave Excelsior or Dave Cottage grow. So you did that without her knowing so you could see her location.
Speaker 7: Okay, exactly what happened then, So I've been checking on her and just to see where she is when she's going to the gym, and you know, when she's there, it says she's at the gym, but I think she's just leaving the phone in her locker and then going to hook up with somebody, because once she comes home, her clothes they used to be like sweaty and damp, but lately they've just been dry, and it's just too many like yellow flags. I don't I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Okay, So when you go to the gym, I mean, if you're working out hard enough to sweat and then all of a sudden you're coming home to dry clothes, well that's a little suspicious.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I was gonna say, I mean, obviously some people don't really sweat much, but if she's used to sweating and now she's coming home and she clearly hasn't sweat at all, then that seems very suspicious.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she's a very big sweater.
Speaker 3: So what's more, what's more suspicious?
Speaker 4: Is it the bruise on the boob or is it the sweatless you know, trips.
Speaker 3: To the gym. Yeah, I think they add up.
Speaker 5: Honestly, well, they do add up, But I would say definitely, I would be very suspicious about a bruise on the boob. I mean, an exercise band definitely could snap and hit you in that area. That's very plausible. It's just like, it's a very unique situation for it to hit you so hard that it's going to make you bruise. It's more of like if you hit yourself with a jump rope. There's maybe a little like mark there for a second, but it goes away. I don't know that an exercise band would hit you so hard that it.
Speaker 1: Would bruise you.
Speaker 3: Let's find out.
Speaker 4: Jenny Holt still and one two Okay, we're kidding.
Speaker 3: Well, here's what we can do.
Speaker 4: Now, what we can do is we can call her and we can you know, we call this war of the roses where we usually call a guy and say who do you want to send roses to? And sure, women can send roses to a guy, but she might not think of you first. She might think of her mother or her sister. So instead we'll call her and offer her something different.
Speaker 5: I think this time we'll offer a couple's massage.
Speaker 4: Okay, so a couple's massage, you're much more likely to pick, you know, like a romantic partner to go down and get a couple's massage. Jenny, do you prefer to get massaged by a man or a woman or do you have no preference?
Speaker 5: Probably a woman, but I think the only really good massage I've ever actually had was by a man, so maybe I need to change that.
Speaker 3: Okay, it doesn't matter, But here's what we're gonn. We'll call her.
Speaker 4: We'll set a trap and say, hey, you want a couple's massage, great, we'll schedule this.
Speaker 3: What is your name? What is his name? And she absolutely should.
Speaker 4: Say justin because you don't get a couple of couples massage with your coworker Pete unless there's something going on. So let's call her, set the trap, and that'll all happen next on KDWB, Are they cheating? I find out?
Speaker 3: Part two of Ward the Roses starts right now.
Speaker 1: On kd WB.
Speaker 4: We're about to make the phone call to set the trap to see who she wants to go get a couple's massage with because he thinks she's cheating.
Speaker 3: How why is it? What is the evidence?
Speaker 4: Well, she came out of the bathroom the other day and I guess she had a towel around her and you could see like a bruise on top of her boob. And he looks at it and he's like, what is that. You got a bruise on your boob? And she's like, huh what Yeah, I had my exercise bands and I was doing this stretch and I let go of and it hit me in the boom and made a bruise.
Speaker 3: And he's like, well, why does it look so uniformly round? It looks like a.
Speaker 4: Hicky And she's like, no, it does not. So then he gets in her phone and he turns on her location. Because I didn't know you can do this. I didn't know. I didn't. I'm not surprised. But you can pick somebody in your phone, in your contact list, and you can say share my location. Oh, like well Bailey, but Jenny.
Speaker 3: Android.
Speaker 4: But with Jenny, I could be like, okay, I want to share with Jenny my location all the time. Well you have to. You have to voluntarily do that, you can't ask. So so he gets in her phone, turns on share location with him all the time. See, she's at the gym a lot, but she doesn't come home with sweaty clothes on anymore. So he's worried. He's like, Okay, now I got all the evidence I need. We're gonna make the phone call, set the trap and see who she would go on a couple's massage with and whether it's him or not. Then we'll find out what's going on. Then we'll talk to Jonathan Vogel his fair All appearance on War of the Roses from Focal Family Law.
Speaker 5: Let's get started, all right, that's all the time that I needed from you today. Thank you so much. Like I said, we have this lovely couples massage that we now offer you for doing the survey with us. Our partner is they do such a fantastic job. But I do have to send over some information to them. I obviously have your name. I just am going to need the person that you want to bring along with you to the massage. Okay, okay, thank god.
Speaker 4: Well here's where things get weird. The part of the Roses, the War of the Roses. It's always awkward because another voice comes in and you're like, okay, what's going on?
Speaker 3: I feel like something's weird. It is something.
Speaker 4: Well, we set a trap for you, Rebecca, because there's really no survey, there's no couple's massage. That is a trap to see who you would pick. Because your boyfriend Justin put us up to this, and it's the Dave Ryan Show over at Katie WB Radio, and he set you up because he was worried about the mark on your boob that he thinks looked. He's listening, by the way, say set let her know that you're there, Justin, hey, babe, and so so basically, you kind of been busted that you sent you you want to go on a couple's massage with not with Justin, but with the other guy, Matt, and everything that he was suspicious about seems like it might be true.
Speaker 3: Did she hang up?
Speaker 5: Are you still there?
Speaker 7: I don't even know what to say.
Speaker 1: I I can't believe that I fell for this.
Speaker 7: I mean, I know War of the Roses, I've listened to this before.
Speaker 1: I I just really I don't have an excuse.
Speaker 7: I don't have anything to say.
Speaker 4: So no, you're not going to try to talk your way out of it, like you know that Matt is just a friend or you misunderstood or you meant to say justin you just don't. You don't really have anything to say.
Speaker 7: No, I don't. I don't have an excuse.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: Are you busted? Are you busted?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: It sounds like you're more upset that you're busted than what you actually did. Uh. I'm so disappointed.
Speaker 4: I've never heard anybody on War of the Roses just flat out admit, yeah, you got me. I don't think in the history of War of the Roses anybody has ever said, yeah, I don't know what to say, you got me.
Speaker 3: And the fact that she knows what War of the Roses is yeah, and is like.
Speaker 4: Feels stupid that she fell for it. But I think were the roses of one of those things where you're not expecting it, expecting it and all of a sudden boom, there it is. So she fell for it, but she didn't try to make any sto Here's a coincidence that song is called Mutt and coming up next on you Can't Make This Stuff up. I get a survey of dog owners to see whether you do these things with your mutt. The song is called mutt. You see that kind of a coincidence here. For example, twenty one percent of us have taken our dog in for a spa day. That's one in five have taken our dog in for a spa day.
Speaker 1: That sounds fun.
Speaker 4: Forty seven percent of us let their dogs sleep in their bed every night. Half of us we do not. Well, Ava girl is like a little smaller, maybe not a little, a little bit. We do not let Bernie on the bed. Bernie is a moose and he takes up way too much from So we're gonna give you a thing about dogs and you tell us whether you just answer like do I do this with my dog? For example, how many of people and how many people regularly talk with their dogs? How many people have video calls with their dog when they're out of town. You're in Spokane on business, do you call your partner and go.
Speaker 3: Put buddy on the phone, Put buddy, come on, Put hi Buddy, Hi buddy baby.
Speaker 4: We'll cover all that next time. You can't make this stuff up? Brought to you by the Leo Agency. Next on kd W B. If you can't tell on the show we love our dogs. I've got my Bernie I had my Josie for sixteen years. Jenny is a dog babysitter.
Speaker 3: Dogs and little a girl.
Speaker 4: So oh, this is a fun dog story, and here we go. Seventy five percent of us regularly talk to their dogs. Well, I mean I do, but I think most of my talk is limited to do you want to go outside?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Well, big strategy st you want to treat who's a good boy? Who's a good boy. But I don't sit there and say, you know what Jenny did today? Jenny really screwed up today at work.
Speaker 5: Oh, tell me about it. I don't do that. But like when I did have a dog, I would like ask questions like, well for this. For instance, this weekend we were up into luth and the person I'm seeing has a dog, and so I went and asked her. I was like, what do you think of this place? Because it was a dog friendly hotel. So I'd have like conversations kind of like that, you know, But I wasn't yeah, talking about like all my buddies in the Gossip NOA.
Speaker 6: Sometimes when I'm walking her outside, I'm like, Ava, come on, girl, you gotta poop.
Speaker 3: It's too cold for it is, let's go come on, come on. Oh I do that too. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bernie is scared of the screen door when I let him out the new basement. He's terrified to the screen door because when it slams, it burn, and so he's very trepidacious about her, and he's like, he will not come to the door when he's ready to come in. Come on, Bernie, please, Bernie, come on, please Bunny. Sixty percent of us had video calls with our dog when we're out of town. Fifty four percent of shared a plate of food with their dog.
Speaker 1: We say, straight back to the cupboard.
Speaker 2: When we had dogs throwing up, you'd put the what you're had left over on the plate.
Speaker 1: They'd lick the plate clean.
Speaker 2: He'd go a straight back to the cupboard.
Speaker 5: Wait do you feed it? Because you always said when Daddy eats, Josie.
Speaker 3: Eats, do you no?
Speaker 4: That was my thing when I would eat, if I get to eat, Josie gets to eat. So if I'm having like, I don't know, nut or butter, peanut butter sandwich cookies are so delicious, yeah, my favorite cookie, by the way, then of course Josie would get a little nibble. I don't want Bernie to bag because Bernie does not beg He's not learned a bag, and I don't want that.
Speaker 3: It's an awful habit.
Speaker 4: Half of us let our dogs sleep in the bed, but one the third of us let the dog sleep under the covers. Do you half of us have a social media account dedicated to their pet.
Speaker 3: Guilty vont has one. It's Ava.
Speaker 6: Gurley's a picture of me and her cutling yesterday on on Instagram.
Speaker 4: And mine is the Bernie Tails Tails I haven't updated in a while. Thrown a birthday party for their dog thirty five percent of taking their dog on vacation, Yeah, I mean it depends on what your vacation is. If you're going up north to Duluth for the weekend, that's a vacation. If you're visiting your grandma and she's in Hudson, I don't know if that's a vacation or not.
Speaker 3: But it's up to you.
Speaker 6: But I mentioned yesterday that Alyssa, my girlfriend, wants to have a birthday party for Ava because her birthday's Valentine's Day. I think it's the biggest waste of money if you do that, but Jenny said she'd be all there.
Speaker 5: I would totally come to her birthday party.
Speaker 7: Let me do.
Speaker 1: Honest, I'm endorse it.
Speaker 5: I would rather be at a dog birthday party than a child's birthday party and come at me for it. But that's how I feel, because then I can just pet all.
Speaker 1: Kinds of dog. Oh.
Speaker 4: Twenty one percent of us have taken our dog for a spa day. Ten percent of us had photo shoot scheduled for their pup. Nine percent said their dog was in their wedding or engagement photos. If you ever get engaged, vont is little Ava going to be in your photos?
Speaker 3: Highly doubted? Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 4: And then we're the nine percent who read aloud to their dog, Go Dog Go is their favorite book. I love Go. Can you look up and read a little bit of Go Dog right now?
Speaker 1: Read to a dog?
Speaker 5: I would read to him about how Holiday Station Stores has fantastic deals. You want to know what you are free Montra Energy drinks tray, the ultra punk punk Oh yoyo yo go boy, yoyoa, good boy.
Speaker 1: All right, go, yes, I have Go Dog Go pulled up here.
Speaker 3: You should have said no, so you can just keep going with.
Speaker 1: It, all right?
Speaker 2: Dog, big dog, little dog, Big dogs and little dogs, black and white dogs.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, do you like my hat? I do not? Goodbye? Goodbye.
Speaker 2: One little dog going in, three big dogs going out, A red dog on a blue tree, a blue dog on a red tree, A green dog on a yellow tree. Some big dogs and some little dogs going around in Bocau.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to find it.
Speaker 1: Let me scroll.
Speaker 5: We got a long book ahead of us.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Yes, there's sixty eight pages here, all right, here we go. These are the last couple of pages. Hello again, and now do you like my hat?
Speaker 8: I do?
Speaker 1: What a hat? I like it? I like that party hat? Goodbye, goodbye.
Speaker 5: That's the end, the end, Well, we miss the whole climax.
Speaker 1: Now she keeps coming in. This dog keeps.
Speaker 2: Coming in with a brand new hat, like my hat. And then they is always like no, I don't, so she gets a better hat.
Speaker 3: I haven't read that since I was six, forgot how it ended.
Speaker 4: I'll read the rest of you doing this all right. Dave's dirt is coming up next. By the way, you can't make this stuff up. Is brought to you by the Leo Agency. Yes, I did stop the song. That is unprofessional for me to do.
Speaker 1: Can I keep going?
Speaker 3: Care I don't care anymore. I don't care. Do you oh, double, what do you care? Don't care? Are he don't care?
Speaker 1: Do you like my hat?
Speaker 4: Dave's sturt coming up next? Jenny's a Karen? Now your manager? I'm not happy with this product? Where's your manager?
Speaker 8: What did you?
Speaker 3: Karen? What did you write a letter.
Speaker 5: About you get a foalsy product? I think that it's important to let the company know. So I just purchased a sixty pack of band aids last week, and those are expensive. They're like ten bucks now for bandy. That's kind of expensive in my opinion. And so I'm putting the band aids on every single one I use. When you pulled the white part off to get to sticky adhesive, part of the whiteness is still sticking to the band aid, so then you still can I was still capable of like sort of using it, but then it would fall off much easier because half of the stickiness is not sticky, it has like the white part on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I went to band Aid's website last night and I was sent product.
Speaker 3: The product that's a brand name.
Speaker 5: Yes, I went to the product's website and I sent in pictures because I was documenting my.
Speaker 1: My journey of having bad band aids.
Speaker 5: So I sent in like three pictures and I explained what was going on, and all I said was like I would just appreciate being sent like a new box or something. So they just responded and they were all like, we're so sorry for the inconvenience.
Speaker 1: We definitely don't were it.
Speaker 5: No, it is this high, Jenny, thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear that the paperbacking on your tough strips band aids is not peeling off properly and that they'd adhesive isn't performing as perspective is expected. And then they continued on to say that I should send in some more additional information for the quality team, but they are sending me a coupon, so I get that. Yeah, seven to ten business days. I told me. I was like, I probably could have literally taken this box of band aids to Target been like, yo, these aren't working, and they would have been like cool, go get another box. But instead I want the extra ten.
Speaker 3: Steps take it to the top. Something a band aid surprises me.
Speaker 4: A little bit is that band aid who's been doing this for like one hundred and eighty years that they have now figured out a way to f up the adhesive on a band aid. They're probably trying to figure out how to wait to cut costs and they saved like one quarter of a penny on every box or something like that, which adds up. So how can band aids screw up band aid? That's what they do?
Speaker 5: Right? My only thought is like are these expired? Are they really old band aids? That it's like something right, like maybe someone found it in their college in their cabinet. We're like, I'm gonna return these. Haven't used these right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Expired? That was my only thought of why it was so crappy quality because normally, like the you can get the off brand band aids, which I have, but those last about like a third of the time on actual band aid. Yeh, they're like the rose Art version of France. Yeah, yeah, exactly Rose.
Speaker 6: Yes, this text message says My husband, as a quality director, would say report it. They need to know what's a faulty batch, and I agree. Jenny be a Karen. One time I was at ahuah Wah in Jersey. That's like a quick trip or speaker or whatever, and I don't remember what was wrong, but they messed up my order. So I think I tweeted them at the time and corporate tweeted me back, was like, so sorry, never want to happen again.
Speaker 3: Here's a fifty dollars gift card. You gotta go take it to the top.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I complained once about uh an Uber driver that I had that was he yelled at me when I got in the car and because the his like GPS led him into my alley way and he's like, where are you? And I was like, I'm out front. He's like, no, you're not, I'm here and I was like what. And then I got in the car and he was like, where the heck were you?
Speaker 3: And I was whoa wow.
Speaker 1: And so I also same v.
Speaker 2: I tweeted about it and I was like, Uber, you're one of your drivers yelled at me, and they sent me like twenty bucks credit.
Speaker 4: Years ago, when Lena used to work on the show, like in two thousand and seven or something, everybody knows what I'm talking about. You used to open a can of tuna and the tuna was right up to the top.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now you open a canatuna, you squeeze the water out and it was literally around this time, about one third full of tuna.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: I mean it's changed now because they did it like a class action lawsuit against like Star Kissed or Chicken of the Sea or whatever. Yeah, but they wrote back. I've said, I'm so mad about this, and Lena's like, let me write you a complaint letter. Lena wrote it for me, sent it in. They sent me about like five dollars worth of coupons for tuna.
Speaker 3: I'm like. And then they did a class action and I think I.
Speaker 4: Got like another twenty dollars worth of coupons in the class It was heard of.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 5: Well, listen, other people are having these issues too. Someone texted and said, we've also had issues with Bandis lately, and someone else said it might be due to the weather. When I used to work in medical sales, adhesive products would get ruined from the colder heat off.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, interesting, I get away from my coupon.
Speaker 5: All right, Karren, Let's see what TV show or movie they're getting ready to reboot.
Speaker 3: Now it's Staves Dirt on KDWB.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about the Wiener Mobile. The Wienermobile race is coming back to the Indy five hundred Indy five hundred is held Memorial Day weekend every year. Wienermobile racing is coming back. Oscar Meyer said their six vehicles will compete for a second straight year in the Wienie five hundred.
Speaker 2: Then what they like.
Speaker 4: Get if you're ever in traffic and you're on six ninety four and you see the Wienermobile is kind of like spotting a unicorn. It's like, oh, man, look at that, and you call your friend. I'm right next to the Wienermobile. Can you take a picture? No, I'm driving like the Wienermobile. You missed, my God. Last year they came here.
Speaker 1: You were gone.
Speaker 3: I was gone that day. That was a magical day. Got weeny whistles.
Speaker 4: Yes, I've always wanted to see the inside of the Wienermobile.
Speaker 1: Oh it was cool. It was so cool. They had like hot dog carpet in there. It was awesome.
Speaker 5: Well, love is not in the air for Bella Hadid. Apparently her and her cowboy lover Adan Minuelos have split. They won't be the only couple where one dips with Valentine's Day approaching, A source said Bella is doing her best to stay positive and distract herself with work. She's leaned heavily into close friendships as she processes the split. For what it's worth, Bella and her sister Gigi hadid continue to follow ad In on Instagram, and she hasn't taken the steps in the process to delete his photos from her account yet, so it must not have been that bad of a breakup if she's not going in and wiping him from her Instagram history.
Speaker 2: There's going to be a new docuseries about America's Next Top Model, and Tyra Banks has said in the documentary itself that she probably went a little too.
Speaker 1: On America's Next Top Model. The only reason the door was opened to me was because of Tyra.
Speaker 3: We had an audience of one hundred million people. Oh my god, I think we built a monster.
Speaker 5: I realized Tyro would do anything for the success of her show.
Speaker 2: I knew I went too far, but you guys were demanding it, and so we kept pushing it.
Speaker 1: So I watched that little like trailer for it. It looks really cool this.
Speaker 2: Docuseries, and so they'll have different contestants and past extra former judges all doing like interviews for it as well, and Tyra does interviews for it too, so it'll be really cool to see kind of like behind the scenes of what happened.
Speaker 6: I didn't know that was Tyra Banks show. I thought she was just the host like Nick Cannon does mass singer. Oh no, it was like her show. Well, guess who's coming back to the Twin Cities. A Neo just announced he's going on tour with.
Speaker 2: Jay.
Speaker 3: No, not Jenny, He's going on tour with They Come.
Speaker 1: But we should go Jenny on the tour.
Speaker 3: August fifth, Mystic Lake Amphitheater. It's gonna be.
Speaker 6: Super hype and pre sale tickets happened this Thursday at ten am and there's a code if you go to Mystic Lake's Instagram. Oh, I'm so excited. Neo was so good. I saw him open for Mary J. Blose last year. Arguably Neo did better than Mary Jay And Oh, you're right.
Speaker 3: I've heard she kind of she's just burnt out.
Speaker 6: She well, she just did an interview this past weekend and they asked like what's up, and she was just like I'm fin tire, Like yeah, cool, I get it, but you're still gonna put.
Speaker 3: On a show.
Speaker 1: Girlfriend.
Speaker 4: She's just she's been doing it for so long. I think she's just burnt out, been through the grind for all these years. Jennifer Anderson has a boyfriend's name is Jim, and he gives a rare comment about how they met. Ooh, this should be good.
Speaker 7: Found out that we had mutual friends and we started to just chat.
Speaker 3: It took a long time. WHI chat for a long time and we became close.
Speaker 1: Which friends like Joey was.
Speaker 8: All the friends saw, all the friends good.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 5: Olympic freestyle skier Gus Kenworthy said he related to the characters in the HBO Max series Heated Rivalry, because before Gus came out a decade ago the silver medalist romance Miley Cyrus. He says his story reflected that of Hudson Williams's character and Heated Rivalry. He's in a relationship with a Russian hockey player, but he hides in the closet by dating an actress named Rose. So Gus went on to say, I also had a secret relationship. Miley was my own Rose. I love her. There was some flirty texting. I remember thinking what am I doing? I don't want to keep waking up in lyning And so this Winter Olympics, Kenworthy will be representing the UK, but yeah, he was kind of he probably loved that show.
Speaker 1: Then probably did.
Speaker 2: Yesterday we were talking about Guy Fieri and that he's like changed his look for his fifty eighth birthday, but that has now been confirmed that it is for a Super Bowl commercial for the appliance brand Bosh. But then yeah, but then so Guy Fieri, he's like warned, he warns what people are going to see. I'm like, well, what that's kind of daunting a little bit. Why are you warning us what we're gonna see? And he said, I'm just gonna turn my phone off for about three weeks after this because people are gonna hammer me.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do in this commercial? Guy, what's gonna happen?
Speaker 4: This is great, but teasing this I no curiosity. It's like, oh, man, tomorrow at eight forty on the Dave Ryan Show, you're gonna hear something that pisses you off and you'll never forget it. People will be like, oh, oh what is it. I gotta be here for it.
Speaker 6: Sidney Sweety might be going to jail. Well, she she's not. That's called a good tease, David. She went to the Hollywood Sign and she's promoting her new lingerie line. So she hung a bunch of brals from it, but she had permission to go up there, but not to be touching it and to be taking pictures and.
Speaker 3: All that jazz.
Speaker 6: So the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce is like, we need to have a discussion. We come come to our office and be gonna figure out what we're gonna do. I'm looking at the lingerie line, which is funny for two reasons. One because I don't see any of the Hollywood pictures. Also because Brian from Snap Fitness is in here. So I just pulled this up on my screen. He'd probably like, Okay, what but uh yeah, I don't know if she's gonna get.
Speaker 3: Like a fine. She can't go to jail for it. Maybe just a fine. No, I mean that's so fine.
Speaker 4: That's you know, they'll give her five hundred dollars fine and that's worth the price admission.
Speaker 3: Stop it, don't do it again, and ask for free lingerie.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Decluttering this is something that I've been doing because I've moved. I moved from chan Happening to Victoria and we had lived in the same home for twenty two and a half years, and you accumulate stuff, and then you pile other stuff on top of it, and then it is so daunting. We finally have almost everything out of the old house. It has taken weeks of probably one hundred SUV loads of the little stuff. We had movers do the regular stuff. But there's a decluttering rule, and I really like this one. It says, simple rule you can follow that might help you speed things along we're trying to declutter is the twenty twenty rule. And I'm gonna say it twice because it's a little bit hard to remember. The idea is, if you can replace an item in twenty minutes for twenty dollars or less, it's generally safe to let it go. Organizational expert Katie Hubbard says that to twenty twenty rule works best for those items that you're hanging on to just in case. For example, a fondue set. Okay, let's say you look at it and go, you hang on to it just in case. Can you replace it in twenty minutes for twenty dollars or less. Well, it's probably going to cost forty to fifty or sixty bucks for a fondue set, right, But maybe like winter gloves. Mkay, you got some winter gloves that you find in a plastic bin. Should you get rid of them? If you can replace them in twenty minutes for twenty dollars or less, it's probably okay to let them go.
Speaker 1: I have to go somewhere to buy new one.
Speaker 5: Well, you probably already have another pair, is what it is. It's like, just look at how much you have of something. If you already have your winter gloves, you don't need another pair.
Speaker 4: I think one of the things that was clear with me was like, if I don't know what's in this box, I'm not going to miss it.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, and I threw away.
Speaker 4: I think I told you I threw away some of my dad's glass artwork because I have so much. But yeah, I didn't even open it. I just threw it away because I knew that if I opened it, I would be like, I can't throw this away. Oh that's beautiful. So I left it taped shut. It's been taped shut for years and years, and I don't want to look at it because I knew i'd start going, oh, I can't throw that away. Yeah you don't know what's in the box, throw it away.
Speaker 2: If that's the case, though, then half of the stuff in my apartment I would throw away because if I'm not using it actively every single day, then why have it?
Speaker 1: And that's not how I live my life.
Speaker 4: That's a good idea. Yeah, that is the dirt ahe on the KDWB. Hey, if you've made some New Year's resolutions and you're kind of like having a little trouble sticking to them, I think about some ways to get healthier to move more. In twenty twenty six, our friend Brian from snap Fitness, I call him coach Coach Brian. Coach Brian is coming in to give some tips on whether you're working out at home or whether you're at Snap or how you want to figure out how to eat more protein and avoid the sugars at all. The tips that you need to make you a little bit healthier, feel a little bit better. Motion equals in motion, get yourself moving. Will have some tips from Brian from Snap Fitness coming up.