Speaker 1: Or Ka.
Speaker 2: Preez.
Speaker 3: Well, we should talk about all the great things KFA N has coming up here, like what Zach Well, you know, I mean Corey.
Speaker 1: We talked about the wild and the Wolves already.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you can listen to what rim rocking action. Yeah, so much, every changing play. And we also have teachers that go above and beyond. Announce your turn, nominate your favorite think of teacher powered by donors choose they could win five thousand dollars for classroom supplies. This week's winner is Alexander Morocca, a general music teacher at Red Rock Elementary School. Nominated teacher today at iHeartRadio dot com.
Speaker 1: Slash Teachers nailed it. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Johnny Bones would just tell me what creamy hash brought and I am starving to death.
Speaker 6: Now you ever heard of creamy hash browns?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: No, Johnny Bones when he walks in there asking about creamy hash.
Speaker 1: Browns like soup like cream and mushroom soup in the hash.
Speaker 6: About creamy hash browns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the local nicolat Maul has creamy hashbruns. And I think we discovered them maybe ten years ago, fifteen years ago. I just kind of forgot about them. Go on, and we watched some football there on Sunday afternoon or Sunday morning, and there they were sitting there as a side I.
Speaker 1: Got a buffet or something.
Speaker 2: So it used to be that they were in a bufet, like when they had big soccer games, they'd had like a buffet. But no, this is just a side item on the menu. Get order your regular breakfast and get a sight of the creamy hashbruns and oh my god, oh those good. One of the top I don't know eight Thanks eating Metchoo Cities.
Speaker 1: Top of your head. Give me handful of the other seven or eight. Brothers has two dishes that are absolutely amazing. Brothers is outstanding.
Speaker 2: The petzel mac and cheese at Glicks unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I feel like half the words you've said in the last twenty seconds are in English. I'm so confused.
Speaker 2: Let's see the Cajun breakfast at Uptown Grill unbelievable. Also Groveland, Uh, former President, I'm a big lake Harriet pizza fan. I know I'd have to drill down on this a little bit.
Speaker 1: Can I give you some sure? The red lobster Chedderbay Biscuits.
Speaker 4: Try the rolls at Texas Roadhouse, Cinnamon butter, the cinnamon and sugar, Anian's Pretzel, the standard chicken strip at Raising Cans, chicken fingers just the chicken finger themselves.
Speaker 1: And then the cookie Monster ice cream at Honey and Mackie's.
Speaker 6: Are going to Cookie Monsters.
Speaker 1: It's a birthday today and Jill has brought the cake. And happy birthdays like director, Oh, Jills here thirty one years old today, Zachary Halber said, happy birthday.
Speaker 7: I think.
Speaker 6: You have a camera.
Speaker 4: We have so many people on the show. Jill's here about three times a week. I know those cakes, ain't she She's.
Speaker 1: Going broke, she buying cakes. So you fall apart? Where'd you go in here? I think she's going door by door. Let me trying to find your studio? Yeah, we didn't.
Speaker 5: So you know how the person makes the special cakes for everybody. Yeah, she made so many Christmas cookies. She ran out of decoration stuff. So he just got a regular cake.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be his birthday and he got a birthday cake. You got a birthday cake for free, there is and he's already had one of those epic cakes. Remember he had like the bathtub.
Speaker 8: This guy had coach all over happy birthdays, like you tell like sitting in a bathtub.
Speaker 6: Why does he like sending the bathtub? Because he likes to party.
Speaker 4: He likes to bathe in Vegas, looking out the window, watching TV or playing video games, drinking diet coke, that's right, and having the maximum number of.
Speaker 1: Milligrams without needing medical assistance. That's right.
Speaker 6: I like to eat chocolate cake in my bathtub.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that you got out of a vending machine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I don't care what says it was delicious? I bet yeah, I remember a bit of it.
Speaker 1: Was that when you went to see uh.
Speaker 6: Brian Adams, Yeah, and uh the eglace?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And your dad naked?
Speaker 1: Why was my dad naked?
Speaker 6: Why is he always naked?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 5: I asked him that same question all the time. I wish you'd just tell me here's why I'm naked.
Speaker 1: Half you see your dad naked? I don't think.
Speaker 8: Maybe once I've seen him naked, Well, call you probably once. I don't know, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: You don't remember, no, but probably once.
Speaker 6: Trust me you'd remember. Looks like he's carried around an armadillo.
Speaker 4: Why Texas State armadillo? So quarterback Paul Blake obviously great film. Great film. Yeah, Kathy Ireland was the kicker. Yeah, Jason Bateman was a was a what wide receiver?
Speaker 1: I think Terry Scotland Terry Scotland, don't remember him. Sindbad played Andre Krim.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my god, how do you remember their names?
Speaker 1: Alita pretty empty existence.
Speaker 4: I was probably seeing that movie a thousand I watched it was on the USA all the time, and I freaking loved it.
Speaker 1: So good.
Speaker 6: Follow me, mister Grimm.
Speaker 8: Robert Loja, Oh, Robert Lojah, Robert great bit from Family Guy Are Robert.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's Robert so good.
Speaker 6: Anyway, I was supposed to sports.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, don't sound so set out in time for fan five on the Power Trip, presented by Builders and Remodelers.
Speaker 1: He builders and builders were mummers.
Speaker 5: Here's the Builders Room Mothers tribute to the Hershey Bears.
Speaker 1: No, I'll put me down. Oh. In Minnesota, whild lost to the Los Angeles Kings of Anaheim. It was a late start.
Speaker 4: I was like a nine to thirty something too late start, So the puck probably dropped at like two in the morning.
Speaker 1: Who knows.
Speaker 4: Bill Farrell was there. He's always there. He loves to the Kings. Man where diehardy king hat he really goals by Spurgeon and Hartman, but the Wild come up short. So on this seven game road trip there through six games, they are three one and two. Game seven at Seattle on Thursday, and they're finally.
Speaker 1: Home against the Islanders on Saturday. Yeah, get them home, baby, you come on home. I missing you, miss dearly mister. That's sound.
Speaker 6: You should get an apartment together, Yeah, you should. You guys ever changed your own shower head?
Speaker 1: No? No, it's so easy.
Speaker 6: I'm so proud of myself. Hey, don't be cool.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just saying, how often do you guys change deodorant brands?
Speaker 1: Never? I haven't years. I haven't either, And it's.
Speaker 6: Weird because well sauce that have to buy some for.
Speaker 4: Them. But I feel a little bit like a lane when they took the Sponge off the market. And you're like, if I that's my birth control. If that goes what do I do? Like if your brand, if deodorant goes out, your whole identity changes, like your whole scent changes.
Speaker 1: What do you wear deodorant? Yeah? But what brand? I'm not telling you.
Speaker 4: Why I want you to buy the man he can't be trusted. I can't trust you, old old spice.
Speaker 1: What swagger?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's let's look like swagger. Hey, just to see this comment?
Speaker 6: That stuff work?
Speaker 1: Fun fact, I'm an unscented deodorant. Yeah, I do not. We can thank you. That means I don't stink? Can I admit something? Go on my deodorant brand? Secrets? Yeah? It works so well. You were Ladies the odorant? Yeah, but it works. What are you unscented? Are you powder fresh? What are you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Just the unsent stick? You are secret.
Speaker 9: If either of us isn't a bind, we can share a stick.
Speaker 3: I haven't like an emergency one in here in case we need it.
Speaker 4: That's great to knowret, you were Ladies Stews which swaggers? Eight bucks at Target? You don't buy the cheap stuff. I get it at Costco. You can get like a five pack of it for I think like eighteen bucks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you should use them all.
Speaker 1: You should use because you have hot Why are you not saying that word? I don't think I can.
Speaker 4: It's eight o'clock. People are listening. How long does theodorants stay good for? Like if you get a five pack?
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's a good question.
Speaker 4: Does it expire after a couple of years. But I don't use the uh anti purseprint. That stuff's gross. Well, when are you gonna sweat? I don't sweat because I don't really move a lot. You wattle?
Speaker 1: Why I don't waddle them? You said no, you said you were gonna cut back on wattle. And in twenty twenty six have.
Speaker 6: I ever waddled a couple of seconds ago?
Speaker 1: You're right? How did we get on this again? I remember, I don't know what came up before deodorant. No showerhead changing, shower head.
Speaker 6: Shower head man, that's pretty pleased with myself.
Speaker 1: You had a hose or something or just not.
Speaker 6: I just wanted one that. I wanted one that the.
Speaker 5: Uh the water coming out of there came out there so fast that it removed the top layers.
Speaker 1: Exactly, powerwash.
Speaker 6: I want that some bitch to hurt.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, exactly. It's got to sting a little bit. The pressure is yeah. The ones that are like the rainfall ones or the waterfall one.
Speaker 1: What is this? I'd rather just go outside and get gently rained on.
Speaker 2: I want the power wash. There is it controversial to say? I also just hate the straight up overhead ones. Yeah, those suck too. It's got to be in an angle, it's got to get your crevices. Sure Bonus has a nice shower. Oh god, I don't know why that creased me out.
Speaker 1: That you've showered in his shower, wouldn't be weird.
Speaker 10: He took a two in there for the pressure wash. Waffle stomp showers situation waffle stumps the title of the podcast.
Speaker 1: What is it? Waffles?
Speaker 6: Go ahead?
Speaker 1: Pressure pressure wash? Yeah, for the showerhead, pressure wash.
Speaker 9: For you who have a wife and daughters still living with you, is it adjustable? Can they choose their own pressure or is it one shower head, one setting?
Speaker 1: Everybody's getting power washed. We don't all share the same shower. This isn't you know? Little house on the prairie?
Speaker 6: Oh my god? How many bathrooms do you have? How many bathrooms you got?
Speaker 1: The houses have one bathroom and one shower? Mind does Yeah? My wife and I shared the same shower. Do you believe?
Speaker 4: I don't remember the last time I've even been in the girl's bathroom like the two the young ones. I don't even know what the hell they have going on in there. I don't check you have a women's room kind of. I don't know what they have. Whatever it came with.
Speaker 1: The house, what about ten years ago. It's like, I don't know. It's like the first time you saw her. Yeah, what's what's an Angie's bathroom? Say Jane six, you've seen her in twenty twenty six. I was gonna thing like that might be her New Year's resolution, Angled and solid pre sure, that's all I care. That's what. Yeah, that's Hawk's sister's business car.
Speaker 4: Talk about it angled and solid pressure.
Speaker 3: I came back at the right signs, So you don't need the washcloth anymore?
Speaker 1: Hawk, Huh.
Speaker 5: I like using a washcloth because I like to have my crevices clean.
Speaker 3: You know, if you have the powerwa wash, you just got to bend over and wow, let Jesus take the wheel.
Speaker 1: This is this is high end.
Speaker 4: Bringing the hotel we stayed in in Paris that Angie booked. I got very spoiled because it had an angled shower, but then it also had like the waist hide.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that truly feels like a car wash.
Speaker 4: I'm like, this is awesome where it's two sources of To be quite frank, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: That is like I didn't want to get out of there. I'm like, I'm just going to sit here and spin then a waffle stomp smoking dude. That's legit, man. Yeah, that's the shower of the future. We get like seven different pressure points and just let it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'll add one layer to a good shower head, which we all love, and you can pick and choose. Gotta have bar soap. You can also have liquid soap. That's fine, but you've got to have bars.
Speaker 4: I don't like the bar soap because then where do you put it in the shower where it doesn't like start getting all residuey, right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Take the body wash because the liquid show.
Speaker 6: One of your showers.
Speaker 5: Then go downstairs to the other shower and put some body lotion in there, and then go to the other shower in the other bathroom.
Speaker 6: All yeah, right, and maybe you know, just go from one bathroom to the other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just start hammering away. Jeez, you missed the crevice. I like that. Elitism in twenty twenty six is two or more bathrooms. You have a second one. It's like, oh man, the eleatest.
Speaker 6: I used this bathroom for my left desticle.
Speaker 1: No, that would be elitist. You know what makes my shower. You guys all have bar soap. You guys like bar soap. I can't do. Are you getting bar shampoo and bar conditions? Where are you putting your hand? Do you a bar shampoo? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I didn't know that was even was a We got a local producer of it. Yeah, that's it's cut down on plastic packaging. Yeah, shampoo, it smells like h.
Speaker 1: Never heard of. You gotta do it. Oh, you're an environmentalist, the.
Speaker 4: Number one environment on the fan. And it's not even close. It's not even close.
Speaker 1: All right? I got a three in one. What does that mean?
Speaker 3: It's a shampoo, body wash, and conditioner all in one, nice minty smelling.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 4: You can't do the three American crew?
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 8: You gotta do the I don't remember which kind of have, But I love changing body wash because I like I think I smell nice.
Speaker 1: I'll hear you there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, God McAfee doesn't want me anymore.
Speaker 1: Show I'm bad. You like changing body washes because you smell nice? Yeah, I buy a different one all the time. You smell nice? Why would you change?
Speaker 8: I don't know, because I'm a sucker for advertising and cool packaging.
Speaker 1: What are you rocking right now? This waffle house?
Speaker 8: Oh god, I would crush waffle this cocoa butter thing from Old Spice where the thing says, uh, I don't know, it's got like a cool waterfall on it. It's a pump thing, so I don't have to like touch with my small hands and drop it. Jesus, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I bothered you with my hygiene soap. I think all of you guys in twenty twenty six are like, let's just make that guy feel like trash, because you're.
Speaker 1: A nice smelling trash flying high.
Speaker 11: With it moneywake, much like musk. See, you guys don't even like half laugh anymore.
Speaker 1: We're waiting for jokes.
Speaker 9: I stumbled across a great smelling body wash and lotion over the holidays, and I would invite you to put it on your list, your rotating lists. The brand is crab Ass Gas, crab Tree and Evelyn. Well listen, it's a sweet almond oil.
Speaker 1: It's not oil. The scent is sweet almond oil. It is squishy fst question. No door to America permanently closed. You can actually find it TJ Max Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention? It's reallyant.
Speaker 4: The Cowboys just fire defensive coordinator Matt Iberflus. And the only reason that matters since we didn't do Vikings news thirty minutes ago, is remember this is the hot rumor that the Dallas Cowboys really really want Brian Flores and ibra Flus is out the door in Dallas.
Speaker 6: So would you leave here to go there?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but that's leverage if Dallas wants to cut them a giant check to move laterally and and then be the coaching waiting if Shottenheimer fails. I don't know, but if you're a Flores fan and you believe that that is a possibility, that door is now.
Speaker 1: Officially open because ebra Flus is out, and.
Speaker 2: I've got to presume the Vikings get something for that. Though that's a lateral move, that's not a promotion.
Speaker 1: That's a great point.
Speaker 6: I think a lateral move they would get something.
Speaker 1: Is that the I think that's true? Yeah, but it is what's what's his contract? Situation? Said? It's up he does, and I don't think he wants man. That's too bad.
Speaker 5: You know what, though, we should have known when Leber brought that up yesterday, that there was some sharks in the water.
Speaker 8: The twenty twenty six defensive coordinator for your Minnesota Vikings will be Jonathan gannon.
Speaker 1: Ooh is he a defensive tay? Yeah? Well he was in uh for Philly. Yeah that's what he was.
Speaker 6: Okay, cool? I didn't know, no kidding?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: What was he when he was here? Just got fired? Just got fired from the car. Maybe he was what was his position when he was here? Send me like a quarterback? No, offensive coordinator for the Phillies.
Speaker 8: I don't remember, but he'll be the defensive guy the Eagles whatever it is gow you guys.
Speaker 1: Fuck, why are you yelling at you got a rug? I'm not smart? Let me looking up. This could be offensive coordinator for the Phillies.
Speaker 7: This I know. He was the defensive coordinator. Thank you, maxill Max the only one I would Max loves you. I had to visicate my dog. I got on Google real quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah you always have Max will always have your back. Yeah you got that going for you. Oh yeah, so just hons daddy, Yeah sure, yeah. Most of the time. The public, I mean yeah, headlines is next. This is the power to Monty two on the fan Sorcerers.
Speaker 6: I should say, by the way, guys, before she leaves. Tomorrow is Jill's birthday.
Speaker 1: You know, of course, can I bringday Jerry? Thank you for always bringing us cakes.
Speaker 5: We love you.
Speaker 1: Somebody get Jilla cakes.
Speaker 6: Pause for pause, everybody donate great organization.
Speaker 1: It is wonderful. Thank you, jillic wonderful love you. Oh Rosie ooh hey yeah, take a deep breath please, Now it's time for.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go around there, let's learn some stuff. It's headlines here we go. Twenty twenty six. The open was cringe worthy.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: According to Kessler, Oh man, it's so good.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 6: I like listening to him when I'm rolling through LUNs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you shouldn't text and drive. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I always seem to be grocery shopping when he's on with Burro.
Speaker 1: Really, I don't know why. It's a good time to grow to go grocery shopping.
Speaker 4: I think right, people are getting off of work, especially the play, the hits, Tall, the ladies, Hi, ladies.
Speaker 6: You go to LUNs, Yeah, I sometimes do because they have a great pre made meals.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, I love them. Good Salid about to relax. But yeah, yeah, excellent pig seven. Try this one on for size, Martie.
Speaker 1: I want you to go first. Hawk mentioned earlier that fifty one years ago today, in nineteen seventy five, that the first episode of Wheel of Fortune aired, But it was on that same day, in nineteen seventy five, fifty one years ago, that Ted Turner bought the Atlanta Braves. Take a shot in nineteen seventy five.
Speaker 4: What do you think Ted Turner bought the Atlanta Braves four billion nineteen seventy five bonus You can guess second seventy.
Speaker 1: Five and seven millions and millions.
Speaker 9: I mean, I would hope it would be a million dollar franchise at that point. If not, I don't know about tens of millions. But I'm going to say eight million.
Speaker 1: Dollars, eight million dollars, John Bonas, fifteen million dollars, fifteen million. Anybody else have a guess. I was going to say nine for some reason, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Twenty fifteen, so you guys are all in that eight to twenty range. Ted Turner bought the Atlanta Braves for eleven million dollars.
Speaker 1: Woh. Now you can get basically like a terrible backup forward to play for your team for three years. Here we go eleven million, But in nineteen seventy five you could have purchased an entire baseball team.
Speaker 9: The Atlanta Braves today are valued at three point one to three point three billion dollars.
Speaker 1: That's more pretty good. Yeah, that's not a bad ROI Nope, nope, nailed it, Sauce. What is r OH? I stand for.
Speaker 2: Ro I.
Speaker 8: What's that stand for? Yeah, stands for Rochester oscar mm hm, instant message. It's return on investment. Todd Steve, I know that.
Speaker 6: Modern know why you had to call him Todd Steve.
Speaker 1: Technically royts.
Speaker 4: Uh Mayor of Kingstown is going to end after season five. I don't know anybody that watches it. Do you guys know anybody that watch that's the Jeremy Renners show. No, I don't know if it's good or bad. I nobody talks about it end after season five.
Speaker 6: I don't know what it's about. I should have watched it.
Speaker 4: What's the one with stallone king Rocky Titanic Mayor of east Town And that's the one that the guy who invented task Yeah did oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: Tommy Lee Jones and No and Rough week for him and and uh when Task was one and done. We all thought it was one and done before they announced it was coming back for season two. The big theory online was how do we get a mayor of Easttown in Task crossover universe because they're.
Speaker 1: Both said in Pennsylvania. So it was is he willing to do that? That's how you could maybe keep both series going. But that didn't happen. They're just going to do a regular old Task too.
Speaker 9: I had not actually even heard that. Yep, I neither is it the same Ruffalo family? I believe totally different.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's going to be they're going to run it back.
Speaker 7: See.
Speaker 4: I thought it was maybe going to be a standalone True Detective kind of let's do it different.
Speaker 1: I think it's a let's run it back season two.
Speaker 6: They're doing a show called Mayor of Hill Valley.
Speaker 1: It's called Yeah, it starring Goldie Wilson. That's right, He's going to be mayor. Yeah. That was well done.
Speaker 4: The Fate of Ophelia by Taylor Swift is now her longest leading hit, with nine weeks at number one.
Speaker 6: Deuteronomies Listen to Me for a second. Watch that documentary.
Speaker 1: Man so I've heard.
Speaker 5: It's so gush darn good. Every episode makes me tear up. At some point she's like, she gets it, man. Either that or she's a great actress. I don't care you the way. She's great.
Speaker 6: This is the like the Disney documentary Your Yeah, It's it's called the End of Yeah, Right.
Speaker 1: It's about the whole tour.
Speaker 5: And like one of her dancers, he's a bigger dude, and he's like, you know, I thought, because my size, I'd never get a job doing what I love, but she hired me because she wants people of every look in a shape to be dancers for His brother is a defensive lineman for the Kansas City Chiefs who's won like three super Bowls. It's just I'm telling you, this documentary is great and she's wonderful.
Speaker 8: Didn't she not donates the wrong word, But didn't she give like one hundred and forty five million in bonuses or something?
Speaker 5: That part of episode three Bonus Day. Maybe it's episode two where they show people opening the envelope and seeing the checks she gave them, and it's life changing money for every one of them.
Speaker 6: If you don't tear up in that, you're Corey Cove.
Speaker 1: There's no way I would tear up. But it is emotion. It's awesome. It is truck drivers one hundred.
Speaker 6: Thousand dollars a piece of as a bonus.
Speaker 9: And hand written notes with a seal like a Game of Thrones, interesting and worthwhile, meaningful touches, not just here's a check. It's in your direct deposit check, check your statement, it'll be there.
Speaker 1: Pretty cool. Yeah, she is an unstoppable for so that's denial.
Speaker 5: There's a moment Corey where she she plays I think her first London show after the terrorist was thwarted and then the other guy attacked the little kids dance party in Geneva. You know, all these terrible things happen, so they have to cancel a couple of shows, and then she goes back on stage and she she's nervous, and she goes down and she does the show. And after the show, she's in her limo and she's like, the crowd lifted me up and picked me up. And I was like, she thinks they did that for her. She did not that she did that for them.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like all these millions of people, billions of dollar I'll rest on her. Yeah, she's got a great team, but she's Taylor Swift. If she doesn't show up one hundred, nothing works.
Speaker 1: And she sits there in.
Speaker 6: Their car and says, look what they did for me, and I teared up. I'm like, that's wonderful.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: That's music right there.
Speaker 1: And she does seem genuine too.
Speaker 4: That's you know, we consider in debate the quality of her songs or if she's all of that is subjective. It's art, but she's she I think she truly gives a crap about what she's doing. And you can't deny the uh, the code breaking aspect of her career. She's figured it out right. But she's mastered the the marketing, the touring, the imagen like she has all of that on Lockdown and every documentary or every video you've ever seen her. She is extremely hands on, like she doesn't let a team just run her. And she's not you know, a Ryan Seacrest robot, Like she is right, I want to do ABC and D and you're gonna help me make that happen.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do it for the right reasons. She has definitely cracked that code.
Speaker 5: Can I tell you one more thing. Obviously, everybody knows who Florence in the machine is Florence.
Speaker 9: Name?
Speaker 1: Oh god, what is her last name? Florence?
Speaker 6: Everybody's yelling with the radio my apologies.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's gonna bother me now.
Speaker 5: So spoiler alert. But she's in one of the episodes and she comes on stage with Taylor. The cool thing that happens, Corey is there's all these welch, thank you. There's all these like trusses and lifts and stuff like that on the stage. It's a giant stage, and the crowd doesn't know she's coming out. And she's never been on a stage that lifts up before, and she's about to play an arena. She's never played an arena this big before. She's a star, don't get me wrong, but she's still just a person, just like anybody. And it's one of the coolest things I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Bony.
Speaker 5: She is down below the stage and she's got her handler right beside her, and she's about to get on this lift and she's not performed this song in front of people before in her life, okay, And they worked on it about two hours ago one time before the show.
Speaker 6: What she's about to do, and the look on her face is pure fear.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about Florence. Sure, yeah, And she looks at her.
Speaker 5: Handler at one point because the crowd starts to realize what's about to happen, and she puts her hand out to him like I'm gonna be okay, right. You can see the look on her face like I'm gonna be okay, right, And then the lift comes down. She gets on it and walks up and by the time she gets from here to there, she's Florence's the machine and you see the transformation and it's like that was awesome to see fear too it.
Speaker 1: I'm on stage now, I have to be Florence now. It was the coolest thing, man. You got to watch this thing. It's the most beautiful.
Speaker 5: Thing to see somebody become the person they have to be, even though they're scared to death.
Speaker 1: It's cool, so sweet.
Speaker 6: I love that stuff, man, I love that stuff.
Speaker 4: Uh or completely changing topics, Oreo Reese's are back. So they were here for a second or two this summer, and I guess they were such a hit. Now they are permanent Oreo Reeses permanence.
Speaker 1: That sounds amazing. We've got commercial for him right now.
Speaker 6: Haven't had them.
Speaker 1: Seems like they sound good. I like both of them individually, So it's but it's Reeses. So it's the cup.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's much like Tommy. It goes both ways. Oh, Rose, got it? Rose sounds good though, isn't a chart that? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Church was the one who was like super pissed that like Oreos had like a monopoly on Target shelves, where like half the ale is just seventy thousand.
Speaker 1: Different flavors of Oreosh. I love it. I love it. Give me all the options. Yeah that you got?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like girl Skille cookies loaded though, loaded to the breastay cake loaded.
Speaker 5: Those yellow ones are good too, man, never would have thought I'd care about that. There's those things are good though, Yeah they're Yeah, the gold one secuy.
Speaker 4: Yeah you talked about this earlier, Chris, but the first ozmbic style drug in pill form just hit the market in the US.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 1: It's a thing. I would try that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've been doing the shots. I'd rather take the pill.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Same.
Speaker 6: I don't like stabbing myself, well, not with a needle. What would I prefer?
Speaker 1: Do you think you can cut the pill in half.
Speaker 6: If you wanted to, or you can just get a lower dose. Yeah, I bet sure, Sucro.
Speaker 1: A couple in Pennsylvania got into a fight at a Taco Bell been there? Why they were you in a taco bell at Pennsylvania? It was that New Year's Eve who was in a parking lot. They got into a fight. It ended when the guy got out of the car and then the woman used the car to run him over, and the cops say, he's lucky to be alive. Sauce. What do you think they were fighting over? Yeah? Or the seven layer nacho, which is outstanding. What was the fight about? What those seven layers are? Yeah? Can you name all seven?
Speaker 8: I think it's cheese, sour cream, lettuce, cheese, guacamole, probably refried beans, that's five, salsa, six, and probably caeso.
Speaker 6: You don't think there's meat of any kind?
Speaker 1: Oh, and amber beef. It's what's for dinner. I love Taco Bell.
Speaker 4: The flu is raging right now. The number of people seeking treatment for the flu is at a twenty five year high.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: It knocked my kiddo on her ast Like two weeks ago, she had flu a. It got so bad where we had to go to the hospitals, like, what is going on with this kid? Had like a one oh four temp and they you know, did all the COVID test flu tests and it was flu a influenza A that was a legit. Do you knock you on your ass? For about five days she was she was a mess. She looked like death. That was bad show now, Yeah, yeah, that was a couple of weeks ago, for sure.
Speaker 1: The worst.
Speaker 9: Man, you said, twenty five year high, twenty five years high, like cases and people going.
Speaker 4: In people have simply treatment for flu symptoms. Twenty five years high.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think we I.
Speaker 9: Feel like we say it every winter, but be like, oh there's a lot going around right now, but it really feels like this winter. This Christmas, I knew several people with pneumonia, like young healthy people.
Speaker 1: Rosie laugh. Yep, all right, stay healthy everybody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, Yeah, they told us when they gave us the shots that they weren't sure that they got it this year, you know, because they're right a train.
Speaker 6: Yeah right yeah, so man, No, it's the worst.
Speaker 4: All right, here's a sentence. I don't even know what to say about it. I'm just going to read it because that's how this bit works, right headlines is just sure. I'm going to read it, and you guys can start asking questions that I'm asking in my head.
Speaker 1: Let's go. Scientists are working on potty training cows, so.
Speaker 6: They come to your house in potty training?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why? Like, can I ask a question?
Speaker 4: There is a laugh already, boy, go ahead, just all right, let's just do this. I'm just like, man, I have so many questions about this. There's so many interesting angles. They're like, uh, scientists are working on potty training cows.
Speaker 1: Why I'm serious to having that?
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 1: That is the overall question is why. I thought we.
Speaker 4: Would have more specific questions than why. But yes, like why is the keyword.
Speaker 8: Are we getting them to like put their hooves on the wall so they go on a toilet? Honestly, who cares? They live outside? Pee anywhere you want or deffocate anywhere you want, must be an environmental thing.
Speaker 6: Probably be better if they didn't like poop near the stream.
Speaker 3: You know, Oh, it's the methane gas from the but that that's farts, that that's the cause of the problems.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well that's true too.
Speaker 1: Are they training them to number two?
Speaker 6: Or number one right, or probably both.
Speaker 5: But again I bet it like that if they can keep them away from the water source, that would be a good thing.
Speaker 6: You know, I don't know, man, I know you know a lot, Thanks Bud.
Speaker 9: Yeah, man, this article does say training cows where to pee specifically?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Interesting? Why, great question? Thank you.
Speaker 4: Does anybody here know where the Gambler's fallacy came from?
Speaker 1: Is it like gambler no idea? No, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I'd ever heard this story, but this is apparently where it came from. There was an infamous game of roulette in Monte Carlo in nineteen thirteen where it fell on black twenty six times in a row.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: And there were gamblers in Monte Carlo that lost millions, sure, because they kept assaying it was going to go right, and they kept betting the other way. And he said, this is what made the Gambler's fallacy famous, the false notion that independent events of chance must somehow even out right, that variance doesn't exist, or term variance doesn't exist, that if it's been black seven times in a row, that the next one has to be read it has to be well, the strategy there is yeah, that you just keep betting and sooner or later you'll win back. And if you keep doubling your bet, eventually you'll win back your money, right up until the point where you run out of money. So the gambler's fallacy also is you could double the bet and bet on black and have the exact same odds, right, you could.
Speaker 2: Right, right, yes, I mean if you you know, bet won the first time and lose it, then you bet to the second time. I bet for eight sixteen and events why I win back all the money you lost.
Speaker 4: Which is exactly why tables have limits, because otherwise everybody could do that if you had an unlimited bankroll, if you had an extended bankroll, you could just keep going. But they have table limits, so eventually you run out of opportunity to do that.
Speaker 9: Or you could just take all that money and go find a buffalo machine. Yeah, or you're the elevator yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and not the same that ball starts a rolling. It's the best, man, No, I'd rather play lots the sound of it. It's the best. Mels In Melson. We've all played roulette as a as a group. It's sure.
Speaker 4: It's fun to look at the board as long as you understand the gamblers fallacy, right, as long as you're like, hey, it's seven whatever, red's in a row, Like, even though you know the odds aren't going to change, it's still fun to be like, let's go on black, just for fun, the hooker, if you know what you're doing, it just for fun.
Speaker 1: I think the board is awesome. I love going up if your number, if whatever number you bet the most.
Speaker 6: You go up.
Speaker 4: And it's like in the last fifty spins, which is a very small sample size for roulette, but if it's like your number hasn't hit, my number is so freaking dow yea, even though you know it's still one out of thirty eight, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: It just feels better, which is what the fallacy coming. Can you not just call it math? It is definitely mass versus superstition.
Speaker 9: Right, how about those Roulette wheels that have not only the zero, the double zero, triple zero.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 4: Again standards, but it's buyer beware. I think it's supply and demand. All we would have to do is a people is stop sitting at that machine and they would get rid of it.
Speaker 1: But people, you don't ever play triple Roulette, disappear.
Speaker 3: Playing in Hollywood because they did that, and they've got weird like chips. Now it's the I don't know they had, right or let I don't think there's any place on the strip that doesn't have triple.
Speaker 4: In terms of like in the casino somewhere, because there's a lot of machines Flamingo.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't. I don't think there's any place that still has double.
Speaker 4: Oh, there definitely is. Just two months ago. Most of the places we played have Doubleye is a great place. Double zero is the max. Yeah, I don't say that. A triple zero machine, that's that's that's preposterous. Double zero sacrilege machine. If you're in Vegas or you at a machine machine, I like the ones that have ye, that have an actual wheel, but it's a machine, so it goes faster. If you wait with the actual chips and the dealer, it just takes forever. I don't have time for that. I want every forty seconds to be exactly let's go every forty seconds. No time for that, exactly the opposite. The last time we did it, we he watched a guy that was high on coke take about what ten to fifteen minutes because he whipped out like ten k in cash. He had to count it, they had to get the chips. It's like, Jeff, that was weird. He was yelling at the staff. He was definitely high. Yeah, this guy sucks, so we're like, let's leave. The whole time, hiking up his pants. It was a whole weird. Was cod out of his mind and he had a lot of money.
Speaker 8: He would just pace the machine or paste the TA table and then he would like he got mad because they wouldn't let him bet more.
Speaker 1: So, I don't know, I don't even remember. I don't have time for that.
Speaker 4: I want to sit at the machine. Every forty seconds my bet happens. I like the ones where they have the red and blue wheels. You could play both of them, so then it's like every twenty seconds, let's go.
Speaker 1: Can you read the felt of a machine? There's no reading the.
Speaker 4: Felt, there's just playing the numbers and hit repeat bet. That lady loves it. I agree, Oh, thanks, Tom Shane. Uh, here's another sentence I'm going to read. And I didn't know this, and I don't understand it. I have a lot of questions beyond just why dog called. I know that I don't have any.
Speaker 1: Questions about that Happy Birthday.
Speaker 4: Apples can be stored up to a year before they're sold. Really, did anybody did anybody know that they have to?
Speaker 1: What do you mean they have to?
Speaker 3: So, I mean you have to they only grow like in the fall, So how do you get apples in the spring and in the summer?
Speaker 1: Chemicals?
Speaker 6: They don't grow like in other parts of their world.
Speaker 1: No, that's a good point. So they know they store.
Speaker 3: I mean I watched a video on YouTube, a logistics video and the giant freezers that they put these things in, and the amount of logistics that go into you know, tracking how many apples they have to you know, pick and store and when they take them out.
Speaker 1: It's fascinating.
Speaker 4: It's a So then theoretically, what's the worst month of the year to buy apples?
Speaker 3: Well, thanks, as Martie said, chemicals and thanks to the I mean it realizes it's the same thing. There's no real bad month because they've but they're harvested when on average, so the fall I believe, right, Yeah, I mean Minnesota, it's September early October, so.
Speaker 1: That could you argue then the like maybe July ish or so is the worst time to buy an apple? I think so? Yeah, good question. Extra, Oh thank you, James John that's weird. I love Apple.
Speaker 6: I can't believe they can't just grow apples anywhorres?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Would do you get a specific kind? Yeah? The what's the one that everybody loves? Chris apple jacks?
Speaker 3: Yeah, honey, Crisp apple jacks are also fantastic. Grandy Smith also fantastic. It has to be Crisp Yes, soft soft apples. Yeah, it's like triple zero on the list.
Speaker 1: A study found that even though most schools now have cell phone policies, some of them completely restricting cell phones, teams are still using them an average of seventy minutes a day during school cheese seventy seven zero yikes, that's a lot. That's lunchtime and a free period or a study hall.
Speaker 4: I don't know between classic time what time did did Guardian Furley get their phones? Because Harper turns twelve and exact well exactly one month and she is already now about the last in her friend group to have it. She doesn't have one yet, and she's starting to feel the pressure, so like, yeah, dang it, it's close. I don't want her to have one yet though, but she's about the last one in her group to have one.
Speaker 9: It is really nice to be able to communicate and be able to just you know, split up.
Speaker 1: At the mall or something like that. Yeah, this was about the age Bailey got it. It was give or take twelve ors or so, twelveish. Actually we were eleven eleventh birthday.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. Dang it. They got parental controls on there.
Speaker 8: And yeah, man, yeah, whatever decision you make, it's your decision and it's your kid.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter Louis for Christmas though, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Louis has two phones. That one to communicate on gambling with Uncle Hockey.
Speaker 1: A burner. Yep, he just snaps it in half, just like that, just for Twitter. Yep.
Speaker 4: A Florida mailman is facing charges after he had leg tried to run over a ten year old geez, here's why though. Forty one year old William White, not Walter White. Forty one year old William White was delivering mail in Pensacola on December twenty seventh. He saw a kid ride by in a scooter with a box that he had just dropped off, so he's like, that kid's stealing that package. He's a porch pirate. So he tried to hit the kid with his mail trucks with the package back. See again, this is Florida. It's Jurassic Park misfire there. He ended up in the hospital with an ankle injury. His scooter did end up under the truck. That man fell, But the kid wasn't trying steal the package at all. William had dropped off the package at the wrong address and the boy was just being a good neighbor and bringing it to the right house instead, William tries to run him over, damn near killed him, sent him to the hospital.
Speaker 1: Kid was just scootering the package to the right house.
Speaker 2: Williams seems like he has such a good judgment. I'm surprised he would make that mistake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, charges for theft, criminal mischief, and aggravated assault.
Speaker 1: I don't understand the theft part, But whatever, what did he steal? Maybe the package? Yeah, I don't know. That is a good question. I wonder who knows who cares about that part? As an idiot.
Speaker 9: Actually was stealing and was a porch pirate and had done this multiple times.
Speaker 1: We'd be praising this mailman. We're doing it exactly right. It's like, but he didn't kill him.
Speaker 4: Let's say this kid got on his scooter and he's driving a five pack of old spice wagger to Sauce's house.
Speaker 1: Is that really worth hitting a kid?
Speaker 5: Just get it?
Speaker 1: Get you in some other time, or use Zach's secret from his studio over there. So I sit next to the punisher here, Marty ten year old's run over what Zachary? Happy birthday man, Thank you very much, birthday. Goody birthday to Zachary Harverson, John Bonus. See you next week, yep, Twins Daily Winter Meltdown.
Speaker 2: We'll be announcing tomorrow that it's going to be at Smorghi's, the new Smortgies in downtown Minneapolis.
Speaker 1: So I think you stayed for tickets on that way? Yeah, well all right, so that's uh, that's apparently already been announced. It's nice to just give it a little treat for the marning.
Speaker 4: We'll see you Friday for Initials and Power Trip. What seven nine on Friday?
Speaker 1: See you then? Okay? Right Marks TV one tonight, yes, well tonight against Miami right on five point thirty to nine tomorrow nine to noon. It's nice we're making up. Bats were already have ready for day to have a dabble. Welcome out my girl.
Speaker 4: Make