Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: That's right. Hey, welcome back, Patrick Marsha. Here we are seven o seven on the nut. If you're listening right now, I guess if you're listening in the future, you don't know what type it is. You don't care. Look at your clock, right, I get it.
Speaker 1: It's cool.
Speaker 2: Everybody'd be cool.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's a good point. I hadn't thought of that. At some point today, I'm gonna get a phone call from my dad. Don't forget set your clocks this week.
Speaker 3: I know, yeah, and basically set your oven and microwave. Talk that normally this happens deer hunting opening weekend, which I love because you get an extra hour to hang with the fellas. But yeah, throwing a throwing a monkey wrench in our plans this weekend.
Speaker 4: Hey we can. We can rip you know, Lou all day long. By the way, Lou is my day.
Speaker 2: None of us do.
Speaker 1: But you true? Why would I remember your dad's name because it's the same as your sons, is it not? As in yours? Lou Lambert? I love? Oh what's the difference? Who cares? How about my dad putting some money on the spurs and the spurs are five and oh yeah, good for your dad.
Speaker 4: I love the fact that he watched the opener, watched Wemby dominate, and said it's time let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's bet. I love that your dad loves Scambley.
Speaker 4: He sure does. Yeah, who doesn't, He sure does. He's not great at it, He's like me. Yeah, man, we both love the concept, not the execution, but the San Antonio Spurs five and oh with Wemby and they're winning by an average of fourteen and a half points a game.
Speaker 1: They're good, man, they sure are. I got in on it a.
Speaker 4: Little bit, but not as much as my dad. I just wanted to, you know, let's sweat it with him. You wanted to taste. So I technically have a Spurs to win the title ticket as well, but not nearly as profitable than if my dad.
Speaker 1: Juicy, Yeah, why not? Right, who cares? It's time for the news. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Where did the psycher director go?
Speaker 1: He passed? Yeah, he died? Hold on? Probably are you.
Speaker 2: Over in your studios?
Speaker 1: That goes? Okay? All good, All good.
Speaker 2: Okay, because you said something a moment ago, but I missed it.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Yeah, I'm going back to my studio. Okay, probably the Lucky in Peace?
Speaker 2: What's Lucky in Peace?
Speaker 1: It's a song? How does that go? It's a hymn.
Speaker 5: Here's a story about Lucky enter peaceful world where Corey isn't there to bother everybody. I don't want to bother sounds like you do?
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I don't want. I don't want anything to do with that song, So I won't bother. No?
Speaker 2: Is that go direct though?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir?
Speaker 2: On air production meeting?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Is this a Grenard thing new?
Speaker 1: Or is that it will be? Yep?
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you? See how we do that? On air production meeting?
Speaker 5: Right there, here's a season with Chris Hockey six I HF World Junior Championship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the World Junior is coming to town this December. Single game tickets on sale. We also have, of course, the games going on from the Midgie to the luth and all over the state.
Speaker 1: So check it out World Juniors.
Speaker 2: That's right, pot his ticket in Tallas go hell yeah man. A new survey cory suggested about one third of all Americans.
Speaker 1: Believing ghosts one third one third baby.
Speaker 2: The U of survey conducted earlier this month called about eleven hundred US adults and asked them about they're belief in the supernatural. They found thirty eight percent believed in ghosts, only forty three percent believed in demonsed only six percent profess to belief in were wolves and vampires. Six percent though this is.
Speaker 1: Good because it doesn't exist, because that's nonsense, because you're an adult.
Speaker 2: The survey found. You know, I'm not gonna read this because I don't need the hate mail. I'll just say there's a divide between who believes and who doesn't.
Speaker 1: I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a majority of respondents, about sixty percent, claim to have had a paranormal experience.
Speaker 4: Hey, like, by the way, let's just say that six percent with the words I'm stuck on that one more than.
Speaker 1: The other ones or whatever.
Speaker 4: But that's a tough Yeah, I mean, the other ones are ridiculous and in their own way, but so let's just stick on the were wolves thing for a second. I know the US population is what like three hundred and forty ish million, but let's just make the math easy and say it's three hundred million.
Speaker 1: Cool. Cool. That means that means eighteen million plus people in this country think werewolves are real. It's a lot of people is this country dumb? Go see jes think about that eighteen million people.
Speaker 2: I hope that someday you're wandering through yeah, through the woods, and a werewolf jumps out and grabs you from behind.
Speaker 1: Wow, where is this going? Yes, sweet love.
Speaker 2: And says do I feel real now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And then you go kiss me. I love it. Here's the only thing that is.
Speaker 4: You know, you guys have always said, you know, if the Lord shows up and says hi, I'd have a lot of things to answer to, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Same with werewolves. But here's how this would work.
Speaker 4: I would love if I'm just, let's say, at Medina and I'm bowling with the kiddos and two lanes over, yeah is Scott Howard and he's.
Speaker 1: Just throwing strikes like it's nobody's business. And sure Mick is pissed because he took his girlfriend, but Scott's just rolling. Because we all know that as soon as you turn into you can dribble a basketball like it's nobody's business. You can dunk from the free throw line, you're a hell of a dancer, and you can bowl a little ball here.
Speaker 4: So if I'm ever going to be proven wrong, and where wolfs are real.
Speaker 1: You'd better be at a guy dang bowling alley. Yeah, that'd be sweet. I'd bowl them. Yeah, I'd be like, all right, dude, I'm so sorry I was wrong. You were right.
Speaker 4: Can we get a basket of cheese curds and just finish this game?
Speaker 1: Yep? Cheese kurds at Madonna are legit. By the way, I know.
Speaker 2: First of all, I'm gonna go back to something sausaid. I don't think the wolves have lips? Yeah, so, I don't think he's going to be kissing him.
Speaker 1: Well they talk though, No, they talk.
Speaker 5: I've seen where movies this This would be the moment where Corey would fall in love and be like, God, I didn't think you were real, but now you are.
Speaker 1: Hold me, honky. So I would some of them do have lips?
Speaker 2: Are they okay?
Speaker 1: The ladies so sauce. In your scenario, let me ask you two questions.
Speaker 4: Do you believe in general that I'm a heterosexual male in general?
Speaker 1: Yes? Do you believe million Do you believe you're sitting here right now that I'm one hundred percent heterosexual? Sure? But in your scenario, if a werewolf, a male werewolf showed up today, I would immediately be by curious and be like, I know you're real gonna have to make out with you? Say, hold me closer.
Speaker 4: I won't make out with a male human, no werewolf. I want to make out. Yeah, you want to go interesting all the way?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want to go all the way. I want to see what the real rocket looks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, I'm talking stop for a reason.
Speaker 1: Brothers interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's an interesting and like I fall in love with a werewolf.
Speaker 1: I'm leaving all of you.
Speaker 2: Tell mom, I never coming home.
Speaker 1: This is my new lifestyle. Careful with those fangs.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I can't wait to meet your puppies. Are you a buppy?
Speaker 1: Her page? Yeah? Would you make out with a were wolf? You know what?
Speaker 2: Most likely to be a wolf?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he's got the hair. He's got the hair.
Speaker 2: You can't be human and half hair.
Speaker 1: That good.
Speaker 4: Now that he's got the flowing kind of white hair, he does look a little bit like Scott Howard's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he does. Put on him sometimes it skips a generation were Wolves of London. Yeah, banger, great song. Why don't you come out and we can talk about this? No dad, this time.
Speaker 3: Warren Zvonne sounds like a name you would give one of your high school friends.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like a top story on CNN.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, all right, now I have to be super nervous about seeing a wolf tonight.
Speaker 1: You're gonna lose your family. You're gonna sounds like I'm gonna lose my virginity. Finally, yeah, finally the other all yeah, it sounds like I'm not gonna have a choice. So according to the Sauce, I'm gonna be just in trance. So you have a choice, but you're gonna be real into it.
Speaker 2: Oh so the Warblve's gonna say, excuse me, sat Yeah, would you like me to place this there?
Speaker 1: Yep, And Corey's gonna go yes. Is that the accident that I should expect?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. They're very classy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're classy werewolves and just a touch of just a little British. Yeah, werewolves in London? Right, great songer, the war Wolves of London.
Speaker 2: Yes, Sauce, Yes, sir, here's my second top story. Okay, I just accidentally saw a a screenshot of a giant jackpot one at a local casino on a slot machine.
Speaker 1: I got a problem, Yeah, I do you're aroused.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, now I can't think of anything else.
Speaker 1: That's a sure sign of a problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I've had bigger jag pots than this one.
Speaker 1: But it got y Not today. Not today?
Speaker 2: Is the person at that casino at that moment, even though it was during the show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when you hit yours three dollars, Yeah, that's the best man.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 5: I scaled down because uh yeah, we were pockets out at that point. We're taking a pounding pounding. But you know what, Cory said, you have a problem, and I said, not anymore.
Speaker 1: I don't. He said, watch this.
Speaker 5: Yep, there's that werewolf yeap looking for coralosp.
Speaker 1: To smooch man. I should probably shower him before I go trick or tree.
Speaker 2: He likes like's like Napoleon. Yeah, grody, I mean that really set me back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you knocked hawk off the speed that's already do. Yeah.
Speaker 2: If you're looking for to scare of some cash, this Halloween tight some Mega Millions drawing is worth an estimated seven hundred and fifty four million dollars. The Mega Million says that's the largest jackpot ever for a Halloween drawing.
Speaker 1: Very specific stat.
Speaker 2: Lucky winner or winners taking the cash option would walk away about three hundred and fifty three.
Speaker 1: Million dollars, way too much for Marnie and Musk, would terrify them way more than being assaulted by a werewolf.
Speaker 2: The odds of one of the grand prize about one and two hundred and ninety million.
Speaker 5: It's not zero, So you're saying there's a chance that's about the same odds as the Vikings have of winning the division. This, sir.
Speaker 2: Johnny, He's probably not Hey Johnny. Is there a song called Hey Johnny?
Speaker 1: Probably?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's probably by john I was like, well, we just talked about it the other day.
Speaker 1: It's Who's Johnny by Aldebar Gore.
Speaker 5: Johnny was always her boyfriend. Judy and Johnny walked through the door. See you know, Leslie Gore, it's my party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, right, right, that's it.
Speaker 3: That's it, so Johnny, And it probably was my dad that broke her heart.
Speaker 1: John he did. I've heard he was not a gentle lover.
Speaker 2: I think he actually called snapping it off, I think is what he called. That's what he called. Yeah, I don't know. I mean it's your dad, yeah, and my dad. They could have been brothers. Oh yeah, they might be, we might be brothers.
Speaker 3: Still, the best all time secret code that was not a secret code would be when he would just like walk into the kitchen where my mom was and be like, I want to go talk about Christmas. And he'd be in his underwear already and he'd be like pulling lint out of his belly button, and my mom'd be like, get out of here, fat cell. But guess when I heard a little while later.
Speaker 1: Christmas speaking, somebody was getting a present Chris, you know the the I saw a bird theory from a day or two ago.
Speaker 4: That'd be a fun one too, just to go up to your spouse and just go like I want to go in there and talk about Christmas. Because there's zero percent chance that would work in my house, right.
Speaker 5: My wife says that to me. That's it's the same. That's hilarious, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, it is hilarious, but it's a little uncomfortable because that was my folks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, yeah, let the boy walong away.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: I went to holiday and I ran into hot ass Randy and he said he was going over to your house courty to talk about Christmas.
Speaker 1: Ye, yeah, he always How where does that mark the presence for Harper though? Is that right? Which is I've always said it was kind.
Speaker 4: Of unfair, But he just seems to really really like her, and I've never quite understood.
Speaker 2: Why he He's a giver from what I've been told.
Speaker 1: He's there now. Yeah, he's doing a project. He's helping her at the door.
Speaker 2: Yeah what she helped her design.
Speaker 1: It grease and the hinges. I don't get that job. Oh, he's just a really good dude.
Speaker 2: Johnny B. Yes, Hey, your name is Johnny B. That's a different guy, Johnny Y. Yes, how can we get a hold of you? If we wanted you to come talk to us?
Speaker 5: You could go to John creesol dot com and put in a request to hire me for your next event. Twenty twenty six is booking up, but there are plenty of openings, just like the Werewolf.
Speaker 1: John Kriesel dot com. I love you guys.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'll find it to come in next week, but I will be headed to dear Camp next Friday. I love you guys. Skull Vikings. Have an awesome and safe Halloween. I want to see a picture of that portal okay a s A P. Love you guys, picture of the portal. Yeah, thanks again for having me in. As always, I start.
Speaker 1: An only fans page just to post that picture. Tommy won't pay though he doesn't want to see it. Can you imagine if I get full sized candy bars tonight, I'm going to be the most popular house in the.
Speaker 5: History of Halloween. Yeah, Rosie's gonna come trick or treating in your neighborhood.
Speaker 1: He doesn't know anybody in my family, dude, see you, John.
Speaker 7: Time now for the Vikings Report, presented by HIV, the official grocery partner of the Minnesota Vikings linebacker Jonathan Grenard. It joins the Power Trip next thanks to IVY.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome back, seven twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Here we are.
Speaker 2: You know we I'm talking about in the way of sports today, and there's plenty happening in the sports world, so I'll say we get right to it.
Speaker 7: It's time for a fan five on the Power Trip, presented by All Around, your Timber Tech deck building contractor.
Speaker 1: Thanks all Around. Hey there's Mark Parrish. Hi A right, honey, good morning, how are you doing?
Speaker 5: Jents Penny the wild loss for one to the Penguins. Caprisov scored in the first his seventh goal of the season. But then the Penguins scored four straight. You're wild, our winless an eight of nine and they've lost five straight.
Speaker 1: They battled the Canucks tomorrow. It's sick.
Speaker 2: It's time for the Hockey Minute with Mark Parrish, brought to you by our friends at Saint Plout State University. Uh, yeah, I know.
Speaker 8: It's it's been a tough start here for the Wild obviously beginning of the year here, especially when we go back to last season, how citing it was, how fun it was, and how important those early points were because we ran into trouble down the line. But the problem is, the thing is is you're gonna run into trouble during the season.
Speaker 1: It's a long, long season.
Speaker 8: If you're gonna have trouble, this is the perfect time to be fighting through it right now. And you know, I think you saw a little bit of the frustration in the guys last night, a little bit of emotion in a third period. It just felt a little beaten down. And that's the way the NHL goes. It just kicks you and kicks you and kicks you down that hole until you finally figure out a way to get out of it. And the wild will. They're a good team. They got some young hockey players, they got a few things to figure out, but they're too good of a hockey team to be playing or to be stuck in this kind of a situation with their record right now. So Minnesota, while to be just fine, take a breath. It's still the first ten games. We got plenty of time.
Speaker 1: It's okay.
Speaker 2: If we're gonna struggle, let's struggle now.
Speaker 1: That job, nice job, echo your thoughts.
Speaker 6: Uh, yeah, I mean I agree, it's it's early and and this it's the same core as last year.
Speaker 1: Uh. And they can definitely find their game. I just uh.
Speaker 6: That was about you know, they finally got a lead, they finally got that that first goal of the game, and then kind of let it all slip in the third. So hopefully they can find find their game here on Saturday. It's been a very rough road trip, but our home stand, I should say, But maybe getting back out on.
Speaker 1: The road eventually will help them to it. Certainly did last year.
Speaker 8: And yeah, and you're running into a very hot Pittsburgh Penguins team within city Crosby who was absolutely flying right now.
Speaker 1: And when you run into the Cydney Across.
Speaker 6: Is fair by the way, lying because like when you open up a third dimension on the ice and flying around, there was nuts.
Speaker 4: No, the third dimension opening is at my door at my house. Oh my gosh, that's the portal.
Speaker 1: She didn't she went share ry. He is so happy right now, so Lois Marns. Happy Halloween. Thanks guys. I couldn't get the where of the pom poms. Calm down, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think that's Garth. He was costume. He's not in here to show you his wig. I'm surprised he didn't take a picture. So you didn't go marry Catherine Gallagher. I couldn't get the costume here fast enough. This was the overnight delivery of the time. I got it together.
Speaker 9: Please refer to me as Arianna for the rest of the show, and I will call you all.
Speaker 1: Craig Sauce doesn't get that reference. Did you ever watch us?
Speaker 5: And all? No, that's the Will Ferrell bit, right. Will Ferrell was the Craig.
Speaker 1: Yes, my name is Craig. I got a Harry back.
Speaker 5: Randy and Luke did that one year and Luke demanded he was the lady part of it.
Speaker 1: I feel like I was there. Well, but it's part of what we're talking about. Great story.
Speaker 2: Nobody knows those people, your dad does.
Speaker 9: Burb sent me a video from Instagram last night of a lady as Sallly O'Malley and it was just spot on, and I'm like, the wheels are already turning for Halloween twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Pull your hands out. The lady dressed to Sallly O'Malley wood Hawk.
Speaker 4: Well, yesterday or two days ago, you basically refer to anybody Chris's age as somebody old enough to be your mother. I Sallly O'Malley famously turned fifty. She's fifty years old, and she likes to stretch, kick and stretch, strel.
Speaker 1: Yep, so we would one hundred percent. Well, yeah, that guy's younger than especially.
Speaker 2: Because she's all stretched out. You know, she's ready to go anything to kick.
Speaker 1: Okay, calm down, sack.
Speaker 9: If you ever saw the front of her pants, you would also you'd understand.
Speaker 1: Nine. He's got a point, man, got a point.
Speaker 2: Actually, I know This is from a listener by the name Michael. Thank you for the email.
Speaker 1: Michael.
Speaker 2: I believe the part of the issue with the wild is the impact of the Carell contract on the players. No one talks about it, But how can you not, as a player look at their contracts and carills and not be frustrated?
Speaker 4: What that's preposterous.
Speaker 1: What are you serious?
Speaker 2: Are talking to me because I didn't write the email.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's preposterous. That's that's absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Hat that Corey makes so much.
Speaker 8: You are happy for your You're happy for your friends, You're you're happy when people sign bigger contracts. That means the price goes up for everyone.
Speaker 1: Chris brings up a good point.
Speaker 4: Everybody here is really happy when other people make money at iHeart, Yeah, we all are thrilled when we get rumors of what other people's contracts look like.
Speaker 1: Always very happy for them.
Speaker 2: I spent a lot of time in the time they're trying to get you guys fired me it's just going to be me and Mark. That is not the way in the nah. We already all know each other's contracts. Everybody knows that it is hard tracked, so it doesn't matter you're cheering for each other, remember, I mean, don't get me wrong, Like, hey, there's a little bit of jealousy naturally when somebody signs a contract like that, but that at the same time, oh my lord, it's just that it's just a little jealousy and then you move on. But you're you're ecstatic for your buddy.
Speaker 8: I mean, you've got career caprice off, your best player, one of the top five players in the NHL, coming in, relaxed and happy and set now for the next ten years.
Speaker 1: This is a great thing.
Speaker 2: Do you think the other players agree that he's one of the top players in the nh.
Speaker 8: One, I guarantee you they argue, yeah, they argue like mad that that that he's even probably higher because he's as under he is still underrated. I think because the rest of the rest of the world, the rest of the hockey n country hasn't even seen all that he can do because of those playoffs runs. You got to get into the playoffs to really kind of get to be known, really known as a household name in hockey. That's when the average household that maybe isn't the hockey fans, everybody's watching it, they get the names that that's where you make your money.
Speaker 1: That's where you make your name. As occuplayers in the playoffs ory nothing, that's.
Speaker 2: It Okay, I thought it was a good question, but I was wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is correct. Yeah it was bad.
Speaker 2: I like it. It was really good. Makes me happy?
Speaker 1: Saw us anything else?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Week nine started with the Ravens rolling over the Dolphins twenty six. Lamar Jackson threw four touchdowns Your Ravens Morning five high coach. The Dolphins are two and seven. The Ravens Battle of the Vikings a week from Sunday at us Banks ESPN.
Speaker 1: WHI was just talking about that game, and they were talking about that Lamar Jackson is somewhere around fifty to one to win MVP because he's missed so many weeks, And one of their betting experts like, if you can get Lamar jacks and a fifty to one, now's the chance. Who was the betting expert?
Speaker 5: Hawk?
Speaker 1: Hello? Is he really fifty to one? I mean, I know he's missed him time, but fifty to one two percent chance? All right?
Speaker 2: What Eisenberg?
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, Jesse Eisenberg. You see, Uh isn't Jesse donating the kidney? Or was that story false? Where he got that? Oh? Is that what that's from? I thought it was maybe his birthday?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's very kind.
Speaker 1: It's an interesting dude, man. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Jesse Eisenberg very smart. You can tell he's great. Art him in a couple of the podcasts, What a smart dude?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the smartlest one with him. Yep, he is not SmartLess, he is the opposite. No, that's ironic.
Speaker 5: Don't you think you think a little too ironic?
Speaker 1: Okay, God, mean to me.
Speaker 2: It's Halloween, dude, too much?
Speaker 1: Shut up anything else?
Speaker 2: Heyas Yeah? Eats more?
Speaker 1: Wow, it's me. Don't make fun of my weight.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I don't want to eat. Anybody worried about your need to eat anymore. All I do is eat. That's all you do.
Speaker 2: Not That's not true at all. You're fain to wait to nothing.
Speaker 5: That's not true at all. I'm as fat as I've been in probably ten years. The Gophers host Michigan State tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Is not true. I knew you ten years ago.
Speaker 1: Pregame of twelve thirty, Gophers are three to.
Speaker 5: Three and a half point favorites. The Sparks have lost five straight game.
Speaker 2: Where do you keep doing that? Button?
Speaker 1: Corey? Yeah, Corey, that just felt right. World Series Game six is tonight.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 5: In Toronto, the Blue Jays lead three too.
Speaker 1: Why are you so down because you said I need to eat more? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I said you were too skinny, you need to eat more. Why does that make you sad? Nobody's ever said that to you.
Speaker 1: The joke was over. I'm in costume, Hey, mars a couple of dumb questions.
Speaker 2: Black hair, this is the alternate core. That's the upside down for this has been having lost to be in high school.
Speaker 1: Butterfly, That's what I'm saying. You have cool hair. Yeah, that's the topping that's holding me back from having a salad back there. Marns helped me out with your timeline. When did you stop working for the Twins on a consistent basis? I'm not that timeline. When did you stop doing Twins games on the regular two years ago? Maybe three?
Speaker 9: When the links? Okay, so you did a full season on TV.
Speaker 1: So you overlapped with Derek Shelton. Yeah you know him, I don't know. Yes, you know him a little bit. Yeah for sure. Our sources say great dud awesome, But he's going to be an easy guy, a cheer for we all know the hurdles he's going to have. Right there, you go way to stay on brand with the cheerleader. He still has the pole lads to deal with. He's still going to have to deal with salary restrictions and all that other garbage. But our sources said, great, dude, easy to cheer for. Your thoughts on him being the next manager, Well, I knew.
Speaker 9: The final four, and I knew the two Derek Shelton and James Rawson because Rolson used to be our hitting coach and I was at that time working a lot of Twins games, same with when Shelton was here, and either one I would have been thrilled with because both were so highly respected, well liked, good at their jobs, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. So Derek Shelton, I just remember being a really smart baseball guy and one of those that you could kind of ask all kinds of questions like. He wasn't just oh, this is his niche. It was Hey, give me this pitching philosophy, What do you think of the outfielders?
Speaker 2: What are you rategy?
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 9: So good baseball guy, good guy, well liked by players, media, fans alike.
Speaker 1: In almost exactly seven days from right now, this moment, he'll be walking in the door to play Initials and make his Power Trip debut about this time next Friday.
Speaker 9: Take his first l gotta come sometime, Is that right?
Speaker 4: But if he goes, Ryan just smokes. I mean Jeffers put it over the fence in his first game. We'll see anyway, all.
Speaker 1: Right, vikingss when we come back, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna beat them lions. I can't wait, right, Marts?
Speaker 9: Yeah, beat him up, beat him up, beat him up.
Speaker 1: My name's Ariana.
Speaker 9: Boys are urgent, but I'm proud to stay a little virgin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nobody understands me in the studio. It's the weirdest thing. I'm a loner, daddie rebel. I do No, you didn't hear what I said?
Speaker 1: I get.
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 1: Mark, Hello Hawk? How are you doing? Buddy good?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 1: I oh no, Arianna?
Speaker 2: Hi Speedway, Craig Hi, Arihanna, I got hair on my back?
Speaker 1: Prove it?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: Check me out?
Speaker 2: What a great bit?
Speaker 1: Yeh, Martie?
Speaker 2: Did you ever watch the gym Downey thing that we were talking about? No? You should. You don't really really like it? But what about you, Marco? I keep forgetting It's so good on Netflix.
Speaker 1: A couple of times. What was Peacock? Well, I gotta start out there.
Speaker 2: Great, uh Katie Perry soon by the way, No, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you an SNL related question that it's going to come off as meme, But I'm not trying to be because I like you. My tone is just normally yeah, I do.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think of somebody who dominated SNL more than CHERRYO Terry that didn't have a big career after because she was a huge.
Speaker 1: Part during that era. She was in almost every sketch. She was fantastic on SNL and it looked like, oh, this guy is going to be like a comedy icon for the next thirty years.
Speaker 4: And she's really done really nothing since. And she was so freaking funny. Love sire a.
Speaker 2: Story about her. She had a shot on thirty Rock and it didn't work out. Is that right? She had a character? Was she the one that had a recurring character? Am I thinking of somebody else?
Speaker 1: Don't know? I never saw, like, Yeah, I love Rachel Dratch? Yeah, and she Rachel Dratch has had a great career. She had some.
Speaker 9: Example of someone who did not dominate SNL. She was a play but she didn't dominate. But she's had roles here and there, but you really do not hear anything from Sherry, oh Terry, or see a movie.
Speaker 4: She had that really small part in Liar Liar that was probably during her SNL run where she was the the gal that got the weird haircut and Jim Carrey. But what else, Like, I'm trying to think of even her filmography, I can't even think.
Speaker 1: Of what else she's really done. Obviously, Oh god, what was the movie she did with so she was on Apocalypse now? Yep, Fuckalypse? Though, oh god, it doesn't matter. Point is I'm talking?
Speaker 2: That's too scary movie? Liar Liar. She was in Dumb and Dumber when Harry met Sally.
Speaker 4: But none of these are even like her role, like her lead. You know, she didn't need anything.
Speaker 2: No, I'm with you, there's nothing that she'd know of.
Speaker 9: A decent list on imb D and Wikipedia, but it's tiny roles from movies you probably haven't heard of.
Speaker 1: Inution and hoping exactly so in a weird way, I'm ripping her, but I'm also saying, like I thought she was so good, I'm very surprised and didn't translate to post essen l yeah.
Speaker 2: I hope it was her choice, you know what I mean, like she decided not to.
Speaker 1: Isn't wouldn't Chris Katan kind of be the same. Oh, that's a good point. He's in that group. I think she got well. Hey man, he had a lot of run too. That's a good point. He's in that category anyway.
Speaker 9: Taco corito, what's coming out of your speedo?
Speaker 2: That's great, that's real good.
Speaker 1: Aget actual remember that?
Speaker 2: I like it so good. That's good, Yeah, so good. She when she's the the co worker, is trying to get it on with all her co workers. That's very funny bit. Do you know that? Remember that where she walks in.
Speaker 1: Is this ann Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't remember that. She's all dressed up and she's being overly cirtatious with everybody and it's making them all uncomfortable.
Speaker 9: She's she's one of those people that had the face and could you know, jerk her body and.
Speaker 1: Make you laugh with gestures.
Speaker 2: He's very much like Will Ferrell know that you say that? I mean that's true on that show.
Speaker 9: Yes, and uh, Chris Farley like that kind of just don't have to say anything, just a couple of movements and you're just cracking up.
Speaker 7: It's time for vikings Us on the Power Trip presented by.
Speaker 1: Viking. That's Ryan's got it. Eight and a half points dogs.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of dogs.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean again, the the positivities that we're going to see. J. J. McCarthy, let's see what he's got. I have at the end of my.
Speaker 2: Task because we're also going to see uh Andrew I believe because he was a full perssisment again yesterday, as was JJ, as was our guy Jonathan garnardle Were Isaiah Rodgers and Brian O'Neal did not participate. Josh Oliver, jeff A. Kuda, C J.
Speaker 1: Hamm, Christian darrisol Is Darris l rest related what's going on with Daris?
Speaker 2: Well, it doesn't, it takes. But he was a full participant on Wednesday.
Speaker 5: I'd say, yes, yeah, I think we learned over this injury journey with him. I think he takes Thursdays off. Did he fill that outday? Wait, work day? No, I think he had Abbot do it for him like a lot of people do.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. So it would be good to get the gank back.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, right, you get the gank back.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying with.
Speaker 1: The you have to be right. Okay, you have to be right life and death. You got to be right.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. It's good knowing you, Bud, love you love you.
Speaker 4: See like Vikes win or lose by exactly how many points, So you're betting with your head, not your heart.
Speaker 1: Gotta be right.
Speaker 5: It's a large hit.
Speaker 4: Focus on what's in the head life and the Vikings winner lose on Sunday by exactly how many points?
Speaker 1: The Vikings.
Speaker 5: Lose on Sunday, you by fourteen.
Speaker 2: Fourteen?
Speaker 1: So what something like thirty four to twenty somewhere in that range or less than bad. Yeah, it is bad garbage time TV at the end or something. But they we'll get the clothes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's tough. I mean, that's said zactly. De Troit's one of the better teams. Yeah, and they're at home. We're gonna get there. We just need more time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Thanks, I think we get there starting this weekend. What do you think of the apples?
Speaker 1: Let's go. I'd love to see it. I just can't wait to watch j.
Speaker 2: J play again. It'll be the same. Yeah, something's gonna happen earlier, something weird early, you know, like like the lines are gonna do something uncharacteristically done earlier, Like they'll go for on fourth down on their own twenty that and we'll score a touchdown and the route will be on and people are gonna be like on Monday, people are gonna be like, are the Vikings for real? And the next week, you know, we might have another tough week, but I predict a win, sizeable win, buy your vice on Sunday, sizable and that will restart the fire and everybody's gonna say JJ demand sounds like we have a bet.
Speaker 1: We do Actually we better, Yeah, we bet on it earlier. Yeah, remember, Yeah, I think I have them. I get eight and a half eight and a half, yeah against what? Okay, well, but we want.
Speaker 4: Maybe you want the forfeits you can make out. I think he'd kiss me anyway. Apparently I'm making out with a werewolf tonight. So what's the difference in your wall? You wish that'd be a door bud, But.
Speaker 1: I haven't. I haven't caught up to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't had any coffee. It sounds like either.
Speaker 1: I've had plenty.
Speaker 2: I know coffee is not that for you.
Speaker 1: I've done cocaine. Oh cool, cragging? Well, start doing it at like five twenty nine in Vegas.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, well I'm asking you to move.
Speaker 1: Why Why are you so mean to me? Yeah, but that doesn't mean you got to pick on me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if the hair does something like that to me makes you want to drive a Camaro and whoop your ace.
Speaker 1: In that car.
Speaker 2: I'm listening to gal By Gal.
Speaker 1: I got a message from Craig. Right, what my name is?
Speaker 9: Craig?
Speaker 1: I give good hugs. You're not my friend if you do drugs. Oh well, then Craig and I are friends. Were you no friends with any Craigs in high school?
Speaker 2: How can you be lovers if you can't be friends?
Speaker 1: Great, I don't think so. I don't think I've ever known a Craig?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Like? I don't think I've ever been friends with a Craig. Like, I've probably met a few Craigs.
Speaker 2: You probably bullied, No, I know, another weird thing.
Speaker 1: But you claim that you got bullied, which nobody believes. Why I was obese? You were in the cool group. You were hanging out with all the cool kids.
Speaker 2: You were not obese in high school? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, he hates you want to go.
Speaker 2: I don't make fun of people.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: He's mad because he wants to go gambling.
Speaker 2: I know I'm mad because I wanted to go gambling. You're exactly right.
Speaker 1: So you would be friends with a Craig. You just don't know any leopol you're willing to be there? Yeah? Friends with Craig Leopold. What about former Timberwolf Craig Smith? Sure? What about Craig Bigio? Sure? Yeah, great? Name about Craig T. Nelson, Oh yeah, that's a good coach man.
Speaker 9: What about the genus husband Craig Yeah, Craig sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I like that guy, good guy.
Speaker 1: I like that you're open minded Craigs Sure cool.
Speaker 6: Craig Kilbourne, Sure, let's go with Craig's You wouldn't be friends with good question?
Speaker 1: Well said, let's go Craig Dusty. Craig Dusty. What do you have against Craig Dusty?
Speaker 2: He's a bastard?
Speaker 1: A bastard?
Speaker 5: No, obviously, I'm not friends with Jenny Craig. I'm doing the joke Hawk would have done anyway.
Speaker 2: No, I don't make fun of your way, Yes you do.
Speaker 1: I do not.
Speaker 2: I think you're attractive, do you do, I'd smash you.
Speaker 1: It's the thank you, thank you?
Speaker 5: Okay, you a compliment, thank you, thank you, you smash.
Speaker 1: I don't think he means sexually. I think he hit a semi truck. That would cause so much damage to the truck. Man.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 2: I feel bad for mac Hey Mars. Yeah, can saust bar your off it when we're done?
Speaker 1: Are you sure? I don't think it would fit. That's my point. Well, the skirt is stretching, probably doesn't.
Speaker 5: Size one, size fits all does not apply to everybody.
Speaker 1: Come on, roll over, buddy, I can't My back hurts? Your back? What hurts? Yeah? I'm yeah. I need to get in shape. I'm way out of shape.
Speaker 2: What's going on over there?
Speaker 1: I don't know that.
Speaker 9: That's not a spartan chair, that's a standard high school chair.
Speaker 2: Sir, Yes, we do the spirit. How about you there?
Speaker 1: You go eat him up, Eat him up, white bear, white bear, Pete. I r I t spirit.
Speaker 2: Let's hear it, s spirit, let's hear it.
Speaker 1: Let's go. I am a hooker, I got no teeth. I killed my husband with a Christmas wreath. All right, Peter mixed more musky, Oh man, I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 9: Actual spartan chair. I'm just trying to No, we don't stay in character.
Speaker 2: We appreciate it too.
Speaker 1: He's what a weird thing to argue about how much spirit you have?
Speaker 5: Yeah, when you think about it.
Speaker 2: It's Halloween.
Speaker 1: We got spirit Halloween. Yes we do. We got spirit Halloween again until they go back to abandoned stores tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Christmas tomorrow, eventually the twins will start playing at Target Field.
Speaker 2: And don't forget.
Speaker 1: Say that to Derek Shelton's face next Style Friday. No, I won't. I'll be nice to him.
Speaker 2: A week from I know I should say a week on Monday morning at seven am. The Christmas speech.
Speaker 1: Oh hell yeah, I can't wait.
Speaker 2: The Christmas speech on a Monday. I'll be spending the entire weekend working on it.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to start the month. Thank you, just in the in the right frame of the night.
Speaker 2: That is my goal. I spend a lot of time worrying about it.
Speaker 1: This year.
Speaker 2: I can't No, I can't help it.
Speaker 1: No, I can't wait. Love it. Does the tone of the speech in any way? Will it be impact impacted by the results of Sunday's football game.
Speaker 2: It could. I plan on finishing it before the game starts on Sunday.
Speaker 1: I have all night Saturday, walk by and wave at the casino.
Speaker 2: I'm not going anywhere near that those double places. I'm not goingnywhere near You're going.
Speaker 1: To destroy my buddy Kevin. Huh, well, he's just talking to it's what do he wanted for Christmas? Had a baby this year?
Speaker 6: He always loves the speech, but like even like last year when they were pregnant, like it hit him hard, and now it's gonna like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, crush him.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait till that one over there. Yeah, oh boy, you cheer the lino gets older?
Speaker 1: Oh it's oh man? Yeah wait you got a senior soft one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well hey, I do you senor with you? Technic Jack? No, I'm almost You're a handsome senior. Thanks, Bud landed like that plane in Toronto. Our buddies listening, don't say that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, so should start a new who should start a new trying to have old people take pictures, real senior pictures.
Speaker 1: Great, bid, don't act like you don't go to those websites.
Speaker 6: Already, he said, it just be pictures to him.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: I'm one of them.
Speaker 3: Soon.
Speaker 2: I got my aar pete cardin almost my own house.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: It's okay, buddy, I'm lucky I made it this long.
Speaker 1: That's right. So what would that website be named? If it was just for old people? Old people a dating site or that dating app, what would it be called? You know, an old people dating site? What would it be called? That's the exact question I asked. Yeah, I'm glad you asked that. Why a lot of people asking you about that.
Speaker 5: Some are it would be called let's bang, I'm old and I'm gonna die?
Speaker 1: No, I like it short to the point. How about why don't we have creative meetings here? Ever, that's a disgrace. Uh, geezer geezer dot com like that custoer has got an idea. Yep, don't no, no, no, don't don't go in there. I don't think he's saying that about my door? About door? Oh shit?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, okay, z b oh boy, there it is.
Speaker 1: Krusty Lusti dot com. Okay, my.
Speaker 2: Elmer, krusty man I because you don't mean krusty.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? Hey, don't knock it yet?
Speaker 5: Hawk right, Hawks, Yeah, Hawk likes.
Speaker 2: Old Lady and secure in the domain right now, FAN five.
Speaker 1: When we come back, then initials about fifteen minutes from now. One hundred and two thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: That's what the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials jackpot is at.
Speaker 1: One hundred and two thousand dollars. I'm on the beach and five hundred. It's just nuts. One O two five, ridiculous. Power your returns after the summer FA