Speaker 1: Oh, Dave, you wind it up.
Speaker 2: No, it's definitely Dave, because let me tell you something. Did I not yes, when we were show planning yesterday that I would get a text from Dave asking him to remind him who he was in charge of for a political ad bit we're doing later, I said, and I.
Speaker 1: Ask God forbid.
Speaker 2: I cover my bases, actually said to you, I said, Dave, were you listening? Yeah, okay, who are you doing your political ad with?
Speaker 1: I wanted to make sure.
Speaker 2: And then at six thirty pm, Jenny, who am I doing my political ad with?
Speaker 1: That's exactly what happened. So, yeah, I want to punch it? Do you want to? You look at my face, this very punchable face. It is I got one of those faces and just says, you know why I need good punching.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your face would like accept my knuckles.
Speaker 1: Let me wind it up anyway. So there it is. You want to stir the pot? There it is. The pot is stirred. Bailey?
Speaker 2: How Bailey and I have next?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: So every day this week, y'all are responsible for starting the pot.
Speaker 1: Okay, Bailey, you go next tomorrow, I can go next.
Speaker 2: Okay, save me her for Thursday.
Speaker 1: Sounds good, all right, I love it all right. It is one of one point three kd WB and we are about to do because it is election day. There's a mayoral election in Minneapolis. Out in different areas, there's different things that you're voting on. Ours in Chan is like I think a school levy where they're going to give more more money to more kids, something like that. And so we're doing a political ad here. I am running against Bailey j Hess yep, and I have my political ad right now. Are you ready? You're ready? Here we go. Bailey j hess is not qualified. Not only is she unqualified, she's downright dangerous. Sure, Bailey j has claimed she's compassionate, but she plans to kick you out of your house and turn it into a giant cat sanctuary. She chose her cat cap as her running mate and wants cats to roam free, to claw up your furniture and make puking noises while you're trying to sleep. Bailey plans to shudder every hospital, turning them into theaters for bad productions of Little Shop of Horror and Fiddler on the Roof, claiming that sick people don't need doctors, they need an amateurish version of South Pacific. Bailey j Hess a woman with no middle name, just an initial. Can you trust anyone with an initial for a middle name? Bailey hasn't felt the touch of a man since the Jesse James Day's guy, and spends her evening romancing a mannequin she stole from Macy's. Bailey j Hess good news for cats and bad theater, bad news for Minnesota.
Speaker 3: Wow, that sounds like a great platform I'm running on in theater. Put him in a little suite.
Speaker 1: All right? Vond is going next? Who did he run against? Jenny? Against Jenny? Okay, here we go.
Speaker 4: If you're looking for a dignified, friendly, independent, and reliable individual to take office, look anywhere else except that Jenny lutenbergle To be honest, you probably can't even look at her because she's dropping a bomb in the bathroom right now. Her skills air quotes around skills include guessing the weather while admitting she's not sure and just hopes, stealing unicycles from little kids and offering them double shots of fireball.
Speaker 1: Whatever they cry about it after.
Speaker 4: We want a leader in office who's not afraid to face the real issues. How can we trust Jenny to do that when she avoids watching horror movies rated PG.
Speaker 1: Thirteen.
Speaker 4: Sure Jenny has what Jenny has great organizational skills. Sure, but how will that help when people are suffering from the government shut down and all she's organizing is her next cross country van trip. Do not vote for Jenny Luttenberger in this election season. I'm Fontavious car leak with this message.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forgot the tagline. I approved this message. Who's going next? I can go next?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I actually have you day? No? Yeah, oh no.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: The media has painted Dave Ryan to be wise, a go getter, experienced, But we're here to set the record straight. A wise ass, sure, a go getter to the kitchen for another snack. Experience. Well, we've all heard Day's Wheel of Girlfriends. Sure he's experienced. Yeah, Dave Ryan has made promises to make Benny Hannah great again. But take a step back and think, hasn't it always been great? He's trying to brainwash you into thinking one of the best chained restaurants who exist ever had a downfall? And where do you think your tax paying money will go if Dave Ryan is the new mayor to public schools, the park systems, healthcare.
Speaker 1: Nope.
Speaker 2: According to the leaked emails we found, it's all going towards his magic tricks collection. Davy Ryan is not fit to be a leader unless you're looking for someone who brags about his twenty seven inch biceps but still looks like the grincho. We need someone to take charge and that is not Dave Ryan.
Speaker 6: This is brought to you by the Jenny in the Morning Zooth Foundation. Thank you very nice. Okay, all right, Bailey who I'm running Againstvontley. Okay, here we go your political ad.
Speaker 1: This election season.
Speaker 3: Do you want your city to thrive, then you need someone local, not an out of town or from New Jersey. New Jersey is said to have the highest percentage of mouth breathers in the nation, the worst drivers and filled with goobers with big dreams that are unearned, and a home to one Fontavious Carl Leake, the biggest goober, the worst driver, and mouth breather extraordinary. If you want a mayor who interrupts you to say something as nine BoNT is your person. If you want to get a word in, look elsewhere. Hold on to your butts, because this man's head is about to take you away like a hot air balloon.
Speaker 1: Stay ten to it's down, don't rake. Vont leak for mayor.
Speaker 3: In fact, let's put him into a new ranking system. Top five pain in my asses all five spot.
Speaker 1: Vont leak. I'm Bailey, Jay has real middle name, and I approve this message.
Speaker 2: Wow, went in on him, Yeah, went in, went in. I feel like I would vote for none of us.
Speaker 1: For me because cats.
Speaker 2: Actually, you know what, you actually kind of persuaded me to like Bailimore and yours.
Speaker 1: Because she wants to run with a cat for a running.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she sounds like she'd be a fun I support the little guys.
Speaker 1: You know what it's like because certain people just should not vote. Yeah, there's my sturge the pot. Certain people should not be allowed to vote.
Speaker 2: Don't disagree with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially wh they're voting for a cat. He's cute. He is cute at half the little time. He's so sweet. Uh do we have I think we have an update? If you remember, it was it around this time yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we read an email.
Speaker 1: So we had an email. This was the Grand Forks hookup email, wasn't it? Okay? So basically, let me give you a little I don't know to summarize. So she wrote in and she said that she had an adventure over the weekend. Friday. She had met a guy a month ago, and then she said, well, I going to drive to Grand Forks to meet this guy. He lives up in Grand Forks. And it's like, okay, let's meet. We've gotten along on the phone and texting, so she's like, okay, well we can ride horses because he's got horses, lives out in the country. So she drives the Grand Forks. They go on a horseback ride. Everything's great, and then they come back in the house and they instantly ran out of things to talk about. So they sat there staring at the wall at each other, going uhh. She said, well, is there a bar around. He's like, yeah, there's a bar in town. So they go to the bar in town. Within minutes of showing up, his friend comes over and they start chatting. She hits it off with the friend. Long story short, they left together. They spent the weekend together, and they hooked up eight times from Friday afternoon to when she came home on Sunday afternoon. Eight times in one weekend. She'd never met this guy that was not the guy that she had gone there to meet. So we've got her.
Speaker 2: Is that her on the phone, But let's do this Sabrina Carpenter keywords?
Speaker 1: Wait, I know, I'm sorry. Okay, Sabrina Carpenter keyword, and then we will catch up to find out a little bit more of what's going on. Tears. That's tears on our iHeartRadio app. Okay, that is the keyword tears. Open up the iHeart Radio app and used hold on, that's what you used that in Haler Furbal And so where was I use that talkback feature? Talk about the keyword tears and you're eligible. She's on the phone right now, and I think we gave her a fake name. We're gonna call her Alicia. Hello, Alicia, not your real name. How are your How are you feeling? You're a little tired yesterday?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you were eight eight times eight times, forty eight hours, eight times. We all marveled at that yesterday. That sounds exhausting. Eight times.
Speaker 7: It was great.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, should we get right into it and asker how that happened? Alicia? Can you explain eight times over like forty eight hours, Like how does that work?
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, sure, I walk you through. You know, the four moons were they were flying. So Friday night was when I met guy number two. We hooked up right when we got back to his place, we fell asleep, and then we woke up at about like three am. Hooked up again, of course, and then he got up and he's making some coffee and whatever, and he kind of like put the mug on the coffee table.
Speaker 1: I pulled them in.
Speaker 7: We went again, and then that was So that was around three.
Speaker 1: I love that she remembers the detail the coffee mug. Who would remember the coffee mudgs?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: Okay, so like a TV scene, you guys, you know you're there. I feel like I'm there. Yeah, I know what.
Speaker 7: And then so round three kind of turned into round four. Okay, I remembering that correctly. Then we came up for air in the afternoon, we grabbed lunch, but then we spent the rest of the back at his place. So there was some afternoon lovin and an evening pound.
Speaker 1: Slash wound sash.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 7: We got a little.
Speaker 1: Love the description. So what do we have to number six?
Speaker 7: Now we woke up, We woke up in the morning that was there was another time there, So that's around seven, and then I would getting ready to go. I was kind of getting my car packed up. We said goodbye and then were squeezed in.
Speaker 1: One more once for the road.
Speaker 2: Is one more for the road something to think about on your drive back from Grand Fork?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Eight times that it's amazing, And some people text it it's like, yeah, my girlfriend and II the first night we met were eight times. I'm like, no, you did not, you did not. Nobody's nobody's capable of that.
Speaker 2: You'd just be so, so, what's going on with this guy? You in love with him? I mean eight times?
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 7: I don't think it's really going to work. My glad that that happened.
Speaker 1: Sure it was.
Speaker 7: It kind of felt like a spa weekend Jesus lord. But it's like, do I want to go to the spot all the time? No, because it was you know, you lose the fun of it. You want to look forward to it. So it was nice for the weekend. Yeah, that's kind of.
Speaker 1: Where I'm at, But no, long term, like you know, settle into like you know once a week or once every couple of that wouldn't work. Why would it not work.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well he's really sounds random, but he's really big into hunting. And he just had like so many like dead animals like on the wall, my dear at elk and and everything, and I'm just I'm not into that. I don't like dead animals. So he's like clearly very like it's giving North Dakota man. And he had like a gator parked in front of his house. And I don't know, I just I like to wake up and like on weekend, like go to a cute coffee shop, grab a latte. And it was just like the vibe between us was very different.
Speaker 1: I get that. Yeah, a guy driving a gator that he keeps out in front of his house to take out to the fields to go deer hunting or get some antelope or whatever. Is that like a jeep, it's a gate, it's like a four wheeler. It looks like a golf cart, gotcha? Okay, yeah kind of a so and deer heads and elk heads all over the house just not your thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Okay, it just wasn't. Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Can't figure out why you're single because you said you hadn't had like a date in a long time. You're delightful. You're funny. I can't figure out why you're single. Well, and obviously you're a lot of fun in the bedroom.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: All right, Alicia, it was fun to have you on. Thank you? And what's your phone numbers so people can call it? All right? Thank you, Alicia?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: What are we doing now? How do we top that? What's going on next?
Speaker 2: About my mom? And they said to clarify, We're not talking to Jenny's mom right now, are we?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: That was not my mother having an eight time pounds Sez.
Speaker 1: When is your mom going to be on the show again?
Speaker 2: She didn't have a date this past weekend.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 2: No, he had to work one of the days and another day he had something going on, so she was a little bummed about it. But that is kind of an update right now. And then I don't know if she has a set plan yet with him again, but I assume probably this weekend if they do. I what did she text me? She was sad though that they didn't.
Speaker 1: Get to She was so enthused about this guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's her like social life at this point too. She's gonna date every single weekend with this guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, We'll catch up as soon as we can. It is Talkback Tuesday. We use the talkback feature all the time. We want to hear your talkback to finish this question. I wish I could what so you'd be like Hives Bailey. I'm from Saint Louis Park. I wish I could star in a Broadway production. I wish I could sing period sing. I'm Dave. I'm from chan Hassen. I wish I could play the piano. I've always admired, like you know, Lynn who does the courtyard here at work. Yes, Lynn sits down and I can tell he's mostly improvising. He just plays anything. I get a friend Vicky. Her mom, Arlene, plays beautiful piano. She's like seventy five years old. She plays beautiful piano. I wish I could play the piano. My name's Dave. I'm from shan Hassen. I wish i could play piano. Use the talkback feature and let us know what you wish. I wish I could. I will play when we come back. All right, you can watch this on Dave Ryan TV right now dr TV on YouTube. We are doing a little talkback Tuesday. It's kind of fun. We'd basically use the talkback feature and we say, what do you This is the question today. I wish I could what. I wish I could tepdance? Tap dance would be a good one. Do you truly wish you could tap dance? Yeah, okay, that'd be great. I wish I could fly. I wish I could fly. That'd be really cool. That's not something that's actually you're right, it's right. Okay, let's play some of these talkback tuesdays.
Speaker 2: My name is Patricia and from Apple Valley, and I wish I could knit and read all along with our adult responsibilities.
Speaker 1: I love that, and what you say read read? Yeah, and read? I love that.
Speaker 3: I wish I could win the lotteries so I know what it feels like to live without worrying about anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'd be worried. I'd be worried I get robbed.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: I wish I could live Imma. And I wish I could ride horses more.
Speaker 7: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that one. Okay, here's what I am.
Speaker 4: Zach twenty four from Hampton, Minnesota.
Speaker 7: I wish I could find.
Speaker 3: True old school love in my young age, in this young generation.
Speaker 1: Of dating, it's hard. It really is hard. Okay.
Speaker 3: Next one, I wish that I could sing without sounding like a wounded animal.
Speaker 2: Same girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the thing is you sound fine to yourself. Yeah, you sound good in the shower, all right. I wish I could.
Speaker 3: I'm Sam from Hudson, Wisconsin, and I wish I were a gymnast.
Speaker 1: A gymnast, now that's interesting. Okay.
Speaker 5: Hello, this is Chris from Farmington, Minnesota, and I wish I could afford to eat out every day and never cook again, especially margarita and Gipson salsa once a week.
Speaker 1: Yeay, Chimmy tanga, I love it. I wish on the talk back feature from.
Speaker 4: Lakeville, and I don't wish I could do anything because wish is a small minded word.
Speaker 1: Don't wish to.
Speaker 2: Save that for Monday motivation.
Speaker 3: I like.
Speaker 1: Do I actually could own a food truck.
Speaker 4: It's just be cool travel around, like do the camper van thing, but with the food truck makes money, sleep in it.
Speaker 1: Well, you can do it. You can, actually you can own a food truck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, iHeart has to stop paying me packing peanuts foodday some day, some day, Jenny, what do you wish you could do?
Speaker 2: I wish I could run without having knee problems. Like I would love to be a marathon person, but I just I can't. I know that if I did it, I'd have to get a knee replacement in like two years.
Speaker 1: Cool, yeah, because you know what, some people can run until like there is sixties or seventy and other people, like I've noticed, like when I do squats in the gym, when I'm over at snap, if they don't have the music cup loud enough, I can hear my knees go aha and going up and down the stairs. It doesn't feel good, but I wouldn't say it hurts. Yeah, fine, all right, what do you wish you could do? Send us a talk back? It is one on one. I wish I wish I could go see Sabrina Carpenter in Los Angeles. What did he say, don't wish? Do stay here for the keyword? You don't have to sit here and wish, stay here and do the next keyword coming up in two twelve minutes on k D double UB Little k D w B is the station you're listening to. So a teacher's got the world of buzz because she wore faux leathered tight skin tight pants to school. And people are saying, well, wait a second, this is here at school, maybe you shouldn't wear skin tight faux leather paints. And other people are like, look their little kids. All they think is there's an old lady in leather pants. I don't know if I agree with that, because the former billy being an eighth grade horny hormone little kid and looking at Missus Trent with my buddies and going, Missus Trent is pretty, and we didn't know what hot meant, we didn't know what sexual was. She's real pretty. Anyway, we're gonna talk about that coming up in a second. We talked about it earlier and got some people very passionate about one way or another. Should teachers have a dress code? And we'll do it next and we'll tell you where to find the picture of this teacher. Hey got even a birthday. Shout out to Abby. She listens to KDW B Kate, what is the station.
Speaker 2: Kd KDBW Do you smell toast? Dave?
Speaker 1: I smell toast KDWB every day and it's either from mom or Dad. So shout out little Abbie, Happy birthday. Share birthday with Matthew McConaughey, Right, all right, all right, it is no. I'm sure she does not. Ralph Macchio Karate Kid is sixty four. Jeff Probes to your buddy from Survivor is sixty four and his election what he looks every bit of sixty four. But I see he looks good for sixty four.
Speaker 2: He does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the thing. He looks sixty four. Good with him. Yeah, most of us look our age, but we look good. So somebody'd be like, ma, you know what, I'm forty seven, but people thinking that I'm thirty four. No, they don't. They tell you that because they want to make you happy. Yeah, no, but you just look good for forty seven, right, you look your age. Though.
Speaker 2: Reevaluate myself for thinking like I would get it with Jeff Probe. No, okay, but like I think it's weird when like girls our age come up and like Dave is the best, and they like want to get it with Dave, And I was like, oh, but he could be your dad. And now I'm saying that about Jeff Prope.
Speaker 1: Nobody has ever said that about me, Joe.
Speaker 3: People you don't even know want you should we start taking names when they say something to us.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, who wants me?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: His name is Dennis. Dennis and another guy. He sounds cut, he sounds cute. Also, Happy birthday to Isabella on her eleventh birthday. Break the news to Isabella and I'm not making this up. We are skipping school and mom is skipping work to go have a fun eleventh birthday. I hope you got that on video. Mom, That is really cool. Get a picture of Isabella smiling right now. That is so cool. I love that. All right, So we brought this up earlier. It is a very interesting story. There's a woman named Denise. She's a teacher, and she's gone viral on TikTok because she is wearing tight faux leather pants to school. And she is a very beautiful person and she looks great. And then simpeple are going, yeah, she looks great, but it's like, that's clubwear. You shouldn't be wearing that to school. I'm old fashioned. I don't think that it's appropriate for school. But I am definitely outnumbered on this one, so I will shut my pie hole and let other I just did, Oh, okay.
Speaker 2: You think that that's like inappropriate. I feel like it's for school stylish pants.
Speaker 1: I think, to me, leather pants are sexy's. That's just like if I wore in leather pants, you'd be like, well, Dave's trying to look sexy.
Speaker 4: You look like an idiot. I'd be confused by you wearing leather pants. Like I, this is not the picture I thought when we talked about it earlier. I think it is weird that she's wearing leather pants, but I don't think it's inappropriate. It's not revealing anything.
Speaker 2: I think she looks very stylish. I just like don't see it as sexy at all.
Speaker 3: I think if they were cotton pants, we wouldn't even be talking about it, because just because they're leather, it's considered sexy. But if I mean, we had a lot of teachers earlier when we were talking about this, say like, I wear leggings to school because the kids wear leggings to school, and you can tear leggings from my cold dead millennial hands.
Speaker 1: I'm wearing leggings. I think the thing is leather. I think to certain maybe it's my generation is seen as sexy. It's like, oh, like, oh, she's dressed in black leather. You wouldn't go, she's dressed in black polyester, but leather has a certain sexual to it. Maybe it's just me, Maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: The foul leather pants have been around for a while though, at least with our generation baileianized because I think that, like to us, those are just like pants. For me, full leather is so uncomfortable. I do not want to wear that. They do not fit well on me, Like that's not my vibe. But I feel like she pulls it off in a fashionable way, not a sexy way.
Speaker 1: And that's my point.
Speaker 4: I just think it's weird to wear them to school because I just wouldn't be comfy. Not because this is sexual to me in any way. Yeah, more like fashion e than that what they say, Yeah, duty is pain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, like a lot of people think, yeah, there should be dress codes for teachers in general, like you shouldn't be showing up to school looking sexy. The point that I was trying to make is that are they showing up to school sexy or are they showing up to school curvy and wearing clothes that fin.
Speaker 1: So I don't think she's curvy at all. She's very thin.
Speaker 3: Well, she's got like big old thighs on her though, so she fills out those those pants real nice.
Speaker 4: I'm with you, Bailey, because somebody I posted this on our Facebook and Instagram. Somebody Facebook said would be asking this question if she wasn't attractive.
Speaker 1: Mmmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I have one example of My sister is much bustier than me. She's a whole lot of woman, and she got dress coded all the time because she could fill out a sweater really nice.
Speaker 1: But if it was me, I would never have gotten dress coded.
Speaker 3: So I think, like, we're talking about it, and it seems like it's a sexy look because she's got thighs on her and so we're like, ooh, are.
Speaker 2: You with that? See because having larger chesticles. Yeah, I have definitely like warn outfits where I'm like, wow, I look like a whore. But if my friend that's an a cup was wearing that same outfit, she'd look cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know, wow I look like a whore. Well, I think there probably are teachers who will give side eye to other teachers who maybe do dress a little too sexy for school. Now, what that is is your definition and other people's definition too. But it's funny because you know, we go to church once in a while and most people dress, you know, nice for church, you'd dress up. But once in a while they're the rich chan Hassen women who have the gorgeous kids and the gorgeous husband, and they're dressed I think a little too sexy for church. And it's like, you know, Jesus is not really interested in how hot you look in the little tiny short skirt or whatever. Jesus is more interested in getting some money out of you.
Speaker 4: In church, yeah, they say come as you are, like, God accepts you if you even if you can't afford to dress to the nines.
Speaker 1: In church, they don't say that to Dave.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want you coming in your pajama pants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you do not come to the House of the Lord in pajama paper. I agree with you.
Speaker 4: I'm just telling you that in church they do say come as you are because Jesus will except well.
Speaker 1: Because Jesus wants your money. I mean, well, not Jesus so much, but the pastor in the in the you know, the the investments. Back to the teachers, the dress code.
Speaker 3: My friend Katie Cap used to be a teacher, and she texted me and she said, Back in the day, they could wear leggings as long as they were wearing something on top that would cover their butt, and that was their dress, like a sweater or cardigan. Yeah, like a sweater or like a lowe top that like covered your butt somehow. And I see that for sure, Like.
Speaker 2: I would just wear a dress all the time as a teacher, Like what I'm wearing right now. It's like a long maxi loose dress. Yeah, so comfy. I'd wear this. Is this appropriate? Do you think as a teacher?
Speaker 1: No, you got boobs? Sorry, inappropriates trying to be nineteen seventy five thinking people think like that. It's like, if you've got boobs, you really can't do anything about it. Yellow. It's nineteen it's not nineteen seventy five anymore. That's what I'm saying, Jenny, take off your cardigan. Take off your cardigan, Jenny. You can't ask her to do that.
Speaker 2: Why there is Yeah, they are skinny straps.
Speaker 1: So that's what I was gonna wear.
Speaker 2: A little cardigan over top or a little sweater, That's what I'm I don't wear it just like plain without the because.
Speaker 1: What was the rule when we were in school? It was like a two finger what was it?
Speaker 2: It was two fingers thick for the straps, but Bailly said hers was.
Speaker 4: And then for pants, it's like you have to it has to reach, like the tips of your arms going all the way down, the tips of your fingers going all the way down for shorts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay. Interesting. A couple of text messages hot people could wear a paper bag and still look hot. It's one of those things that is true. I mean, Bailey, and I have told Bailey this story a million times. I dated a girl one time who was so gorgeous. We were trying on sunglasses at one of those circular racks, and I look stupid and nearly all of them. Bug she looked great in every single pair of sunglasses. Gorgeous people could wear a paper bag and still look hot. Another text message, it says I would be weirded out if my kids teacher wore leather or fake leather pants to school. Legg insured jeans, no big deal, but leather, that's weird for school. Go vote what are people saying? You can vote and comment on this on Instagram. The story Dave Ryan Show. There's a picture of her. You can see it Instagram and Facebook. I'll go through Instagram. People are saying, yes, it's inappropriate. No, it's not inappropriate, absolutely not.
Speaker 4: She's in style and fashionable, perfectly, perfectly acceptable. Somebody else said, as a teacher, I would wear that to work. She's fine. No different than skinny jeans. How do you feel about skinny jeans as a teacher to work, Dave, I don't know. I don't really have any I think leather is what makes it a little bit over the top for me. You know, I don't know leather is you know. Again, it goes back to the like, oh, she was wearing black leather or he was wearing leather. It's like leather is sexy. You wouldn't say she's wearing black flannel.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I thought leather is sexy. He's a fabric to me, and it's not a fabric. Is skin?
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you bend down and then it like bubbles up around your mid region.
Speaker 1: I love you guys.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: In a second, did we give the keyword for screen right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Word right now? Toe the keyword and we will espresso. Espresso is the keyword. Yeah, we got excited about leather pants, So keyword espresso. Use that to say in the talk back feature to win that amazing trip to Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter. Espresso. Open up the iHeart app, tap the red button, say the keyword is espresso. Boom. It's like you bought a raffle ticket and it was free. Now the news that has Hollywood talking Dave start on Katie W. B Taylor. Swift has added another two million dollars like annually to her security budget, which honestly doesn't seem like that much. He already spends about eight million dollars a year on security, and I was surprised it's such a small figure considering all of the touring that she does and all of the public appearances and going to the Chiefs game and going to this game. In that game, it like two million dollars, and you know what, absolutely justified with the amount of like people that are unstable and crazed and just a little bit too whatever. It's just sad. I heard years ago, like five years ago, that they have somebody follow her around with like bullet packing, which if she got a bullet wound in her, it's like a cotton. It's like a tampon that basically goes into a bullet will wow, and it's just sad to think. I mean you just like you can't even imagine something like that. You know, it's like Taylor Swift. You would think that it'd be war wonderful to live her life, and in a lot of ways it is. But at the same time, man, you can't have any kind of normal life that way. Yeah. I can't go to Cohls, can't can't go to Chea Cheese. Do you want to go to the new Chee Cheese? You can't go to Chea Cheese. What you can't go.
Speaker 2: Would absolutely suck. So I'm assuming secret service where bulletproof vests. Would you say that.
Speaker 1: They probably her security?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, just a secret service for like I believe stations.
Speaker 1: I believe so.
Speaker 2: So do you think that her security is walking around doing that and willing to jump in front of her in case somebody tries to I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's a good that's a good question. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, anyways, onto something a little bit happier. Wicked for Good is coming out shortly. November twenty first is the release date, but if you're an Amazon Prime member you get early access apparently Universal Pictures partnered with Amazon to have select theaters on November seventeenth air it or whatever. You can go view it and if you're a Prime member you can buy tickets online. I guess the website is oz soozy on Amazon dot com. See if there is a theater near you and how you can get tickets.
Speaker 3: And speaking of Wicked for Good, this year's Sexiest Man Alive goes to Jonathan.
Speaker 4: Bailey, who sees alive Jonathan Bay in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Just think I'm sort of thrilled that People magazine have invited someone in to study this honor on someone who.
Speaker 1: Can really cherish the value of a sexy mind.
Speaker 3: Yes, so he's playing Fierro in Wicked and Wicked for Good and you might know him also from Bridgerton or Jurassic Park Rebirth. I for one am thrilled that Jonathan Bailey has one Sexiest Man Alive because I agree.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: So it's the third fifth anniversary since the original Home Alone movie came out and Macaulday Culkin, who if you don't know, played Kevin. He's in an ad for a company that provides in home non medical care for seniors called home instead.
Speaker 1: Susan worked for home instead. Yeah. Yeah, she goes and sees a woman a couple of times a week. That's good for her. Yeah, it's very cool. From the I'm just worry about mom by yourself, you know, unless she falls down or it's snow in and never didn't catch itself. Benishables Slayer, I'll call you back. You're a jumping one, aren't you? Sorry? I thought you were This old man Marley that's my gram's what's all? This Old Man Marley is the guy that he's afraid of at first, but then it turns out that old Man Marley is a very soft hearted guy.
Speaker 4: It's one of those in each movie because in the second movie, it's the Lady with the Birds, right, it is the Lady Birds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at you. So on Wheel of Fortune, apparently I don't watch it that often, but i'll watch it once in a while, there's a new category called what the Fun journey Now, just like I'm going to hover over that dump on what the Fun? So it is basically adult swear word kind of phrases that really aren't. So this group called one Million Moms, they're up set with Wheel of Fortune for adding the category what the Fun. So they claim it is insinuated profanity and they've launched a petition asking producers to clean it up. Okay, well it's fine. I got no problem with that one. If that's the way you feel, you gets the way you feel. But here is an example of some of the what the Fun Winter categories with incorrect guesses. Here we go tomorrows right in the but what no, I'd like to solve?
Speaker 2: Okay, Bridle and gold shower.
Speaker 1: Sorry, uh p, there is a pee, a group of pill pushers. This is a wheel of quarts. Okay, kind of buddy. I wonder what the real solutions were. That is kind of funny. So anyway, one million moms is petitioning against that to see whether it make it go away. I did not know what Bridle and gold Shower was until I googled it on a work computer. We've done worse.
Speaker 2: I love to say the incident dpic comes out of celebrity. We all go to our work computers like.
Speaker 1: To report on this research.
Speaker 2: If you guys are fans of Oreos, you might like the classic flavors. But now they have a Thanksgiving food option that they're bringing out. Yeah, apparently the stuffing. It's supposed to taste like turkey and stuffing, sweet potato, creamed corn, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, and caramel apple pie. And you can buy a tin of those Oreo cookies for twenty dollars plus you've been at oreo dot com. But the question is like, does anyone really want those? I don't what in the will want?
Speaker 1: It's a novelty. It's like, you're going to go and try it. I kind of want one just for the marketing. Here we are talking about what is it? Oreos?
Speaker 2: Oreos? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I love what color is it? Does it show you a picture?
Speaker 2: So it shows me like this tin that looks like Christmas cookies. Honestly, so they're all different colors, so I think you can try them. It's not all of that's shoved into one. It's six different flavors.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I try it. That sounds I mean, it sounds gross.
Speaker 2: But I try cranberry sauce one and the sweet potato one. Yeah, and the car Okay, I try them all.
Speaker 3: Keep going, David, have a new TV show for you, streaming now on Hulu is Ryan Murphy's new series called all's fair. This is the one that has Kim Kardashian in it. They are all divorce attorneys. But then there's also Sarah Pulson niece nash Naomi, what's Glenn close. So it's a star studded cast, and I've heard through the grapevine that is actually pretty good, even though Kim kardashi is not the best actor in real life.
Speaker 1: I see.
Speaker 3: But she is also awaiting her Friday last Friday's results of the California bar exam to see if she actually could become a lawyer, which is wild to me.
Speaker 1: So now she's playing one on TV that is kind of great. I think you might watch it, David. You know, I am looking for my next watch and people suggest it all the time, and by the time I get home, I can remember what it was. I think there's one called Wayward. Somebody says there a show way Yeah, yeah, I've heard it was good.
Speaker 4: I think somebody texted because you and I are always watching stuff, they said, and Dave, you'll like this one.
Speaker 1: So I might check that one out. We watched one last night with a Sandra Bullock that came up on our Netflix suggestions called Premonition and it was so bad. It got to the end. I'm like, it's not you. Sometimes you know the ending is not going to resolve anything, it's going to leave you going what. And it got to the end where like, what the hell just happened? It was like a nonlinear timeline. It was stupid. It was a good concept, but we looked on Rotten Tomatoes afterward. It had a seven percent rating on Rotten Tomatoes because nobody liked the movie Premonisius.
Speaker 3: See what's wild is that you'll watch a seven percent Rotten Tomato movie, but you won't watch a ninety five percent K Pop deal Hi.
Speaker 1: I know I will, I just won't. I just Susan does not want to watch K Pop demon Hunters.
Speaker 4: Jenny, we are going to be in twenty twenty eight, and Bailey will still be Dave, you got to watch it.
Speaker 2: I do agree with her on that one, because I'm sure I don't disagree on me for like a until I finally watch it. And then I just randomly turned it on one night and I texted her immediately and I was like.
Speaker 1: Oh, you have to admit good. The title is a stupid title. It is a stupid title.
Speaker 3: You have to admit, yeah, turns, but it's so good ninety five percent Tomato meter and ninety nine percent popcorn meter.
Speaker 1: No, I get it, meow.
Speaker 4: One thing that you should be watching coming into Disney Plus and Hulu. November fourteenth, The Jonas Brothers are dropping a Christmas movie.
Speaker 1: What's got a famous rock star like you? So down?
Speaker 7: As?
Speaker 5: The Jonahs Brothers were great, but us As Brothers like, actually, whatever magic was there, it's just dead.
Speaker 1: Nothing like Christmas to help a family rediscover its magic. Looks like the money from the tours drying up for Kevin, Joe and Nick. But this should be cool, though, you sinnic, Yeah, I think you're doing great. Dirt is brought to you by six one two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law