Speaker 1: Catching cheaters. I'm proud of it.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Get your home for Boar of the Roses, Unlove Joe.
Speaker 2: In the Morning.
Speaker 3: John thinks his wife is cheating on him And why is that?
Speaker 1: John?
Speaker 2: So she's she's got a UTI, okay, and that's that's not something she usually gets really unless you know she's been active in a certain way. And we haven't been active like that for about a month now.
Speaker 3: So you think that because she has a UTI, that she's been sexually active with somebody else other than you, since you guys aren't together.
Speaker 4: But you can get a UTI from a lot of different things. Like I understand, sex is usually the main cause of it, but that's not just the only way.
Speaker 3: Why why are why would you say you guys are not having uh sex? What's the reasoning for that?
Speaker 2: We just gotten to fight a little little while ago regarding regarding some family stuff and now we're just we're not having a good time and sheep, I don't know it just kind of what it seems like right now, I'm not having not having a good time.
Speaker 1: John.
Speaker 3: Why all of a sudden do you think that this X of hers is in her life?
Speaker 2: Because I've seen miss calls from him, and I've seen, you know, miscalls that she hasn't taken from him.
Speaker 1: So is this unusual that they still communicate with each other.
Speaker 2: For the amount that they are. Yeah, you know, they would talk here and there, but now it seems like they're talking quite a bit lately. And you know, they wouldn't be doing that if if it was just friendship.
Speaker 3: So, John, you gave us the number of your wife's ex, and you want us to call him up to see where he's going to send a dozen free roses?
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: This would be very wild because usually it's somebody that's on the phone testing out their spouse. You're actually testing out your spouse's x.
Speaker 4: Anybody's still testing his spouse?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, all right, we're doing the War of the Roses this morning, and this is going to be very very awkward to be able to tell this guy that we have a husband on the phone that thinks that his wife is messing around with him. Mute your phone, and we're hoping that this guy does not send flowers to Belle, who is John's wife.
Speaker 1: It's War the Roses. Oh, hi is this Kaiden?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hi, Cayden. My name Nicole and I'm calling you from a new online floral company called roses bloom dot com with an offer for some free flowers.
Speaker 1: Do you have like.
Speaker 4: Thirty seconds to answer two survey questions in exchange for a dozen long stemmed red roses. It's a promotional offer, totally free, and the flowers will go out a little bit later on this afternoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you can make it quick.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Have you purchased flowers in the last six months, Caden? No, do you plan on purchasing flowers in the next six months?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Not really?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: As I thank you for participating in that roses bloom dot com survey, I'm now authorized to provide you with that dozen long stemmed red roses. So again, they go out.
Speaker 1: Today a little bit later on.
Speaker 4: And I just need a first and a last name of who you would like these to go to, and they can be out of state.
Speaker 1: Sure, Lana, La and a Okay in the last name, Okay, do you know her phone number?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Seven, Okay.
Speaker 4: In her relationship to you, it's my wife, Okay, Okay, Kayden. We're going to send those flowers off. You can expect to receive them later this afternoon, like I said, and I just need really quickly to let you know that this call was being recorded for quality and training purposes.
Speaker 1: Are you okay with that? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, and we'll be sending you some information about some specials that we have really really soon. Okay, yeah, okay, Thanks Kaiden, you sure?
Speaker 1: Bye bye, John.
Speaker 2: Ayo.
Speaker 1: Send him to his wife.
Speaker 2: I mean, that guy sounds from everything I'm to understand, it's a bit of a loser. So if he's sending it to her, good for her, I hope. So, I hope. I hope it steers things on the right track and that she's true. I mean, he sounds like a bit of a mess, So hopefully it's it's it's better you know this. This puts things kind of at ease for me a little bit at least.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know how Eddie's it's going to be, because your wife is on the other line. Really we had to call her up because we had to let her know what was going on, and we wanted to let her know kind of what we were doing by calling him up.
Speaker 1: And hold on one second, okay.
Speaker 2: Okay yo yo, nah.
Speaker 1: This is the home of War of the Roses. Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 5: Belle, Yes, I'm here, Bell, say hi to John Ye Bell, say hi Hi, Belle.
Speaker 3: John contacted us here because he was worried that something was going on, that maybe you were still kind of close to an ax of yours And.
Speaker 1: What's that? I'm sorry, No, I don't know what he's talking about. Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: Well, we were just trying to see what kind of relationship you do have with with your acts, Caden.
Speaker 1: There's no relationship, did you not just hear what I said? No relationship at all. There's nothing, absolutely nothing going on.
Speaker 3: Do you still do you still talk to him?
Speaker 2: Not? Really, that's the past.
Speaker 4: Does he ever try to reach out? Does he ever try to reach out to you sometimes?
Speaker 1: And it's not that serious? Do you talk to him when he does reach out.
Speaker 2: To you sometimes?
Speaker 3: And is it just a friendship that you guys have or do you guys have? Uh, nothing at all.
Speaker 1: It's nobody's business. That was a long time ago. That's the past.
Speaker 2: Why are we focusing on the past.
Speaker 1: He's in the past. My husband is my present in my future. And John, do you want to say anything.
Speaker 2: Very reassuring to hear? You know?
Speaker 1: You know me?
Speaker 2: I get really Uh in my own head and I can't see past my own feet sometimes, and I'm happy to hear you know she's committed to this. Why would you not think I love you? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm going to put you guys on hold right now and let you guys just have a conversation with each other, and you guys probably have a.
Speaker 1: Little bit more talking that you should do. Hold on one second.
Speaker 3: Do we think he's just a guy that has a jealousy issue and maybe their struggles that they're going through right now is making it worse. Or do we think that there was a little bit of defensiveness on her part when she was.
Speaker 1: Asked about her acts. I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of thoughts and I'd love to know what your thoughts were you, Shannon, and the listeners will we'll take some calls.
Speaker 1: Hold on one second.
Speaker 2: She joined a discussion now eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight.
Speaker 1: This is Mojo in the Morning.