Speaker 1: Billy cunning him the Great America. Welcome this Tuesday afternon the Triesteate. Great things are going on, I hope, and I've done some copious research. When the Bengals went to the super Bowl at the nine games, they were five and four, went to the super Bowl. Right now they're two and four. But if and when they beat the Steelers on Thursday, there's three and four, then at home against the Jester, four and four. Then the Bears at home they're five and four with Joe Flacco leading the away.
Speaker 2: With Ted McKay.
Speaker 1: So if the Bengals are five and four, they're going to the super Bowl because the Bills aren't that good and Kansas City can be beaten, I think. But until then, we have major problems in River City. And once again there's massive shootouts on Fountain Square headline on Channel five last night. Five people shot in less than eight hours across Cincinnati Hambleton County, And of course Shari Poelo had the story with the Power of five and Shari Poelo, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, Shari, I want to ask you some fundamental questions. Are you prepared for some questions I think so ten or fifteen years ago. You might recall memories go back that long that my wife was on Common Police Court bench and she would receive messages at eight o'clock emails from the Sheriff's office saying we're accepting no prisoners today, and every Common Police Court judgementicipal court judge in Hemlinic County would get an eight o'clock wake up call saying, don't sentence anybody to the jail were packed, and so the next day the same thing would go on.
Speaker 2: The next day, the same thing would go on.
Speaker 1: And so side Lease and Joe Deeters put together a proposal for the voters to decide whether to build a second Hamley County jail, to put another thousand beds in Hamlty County because of the criminal activity that was going on, and it was voted down fifty three to forty seven. The people said, we don't want to, we don't want to spend I don't know it was like eighty million dollars to build a second Hemlic County jail. So the resolution to that was quit arresting people. Here we are ten to fifteen years later, and guess what, According to Judge Josh Berkowitz, the presiding judge and heimin County Municipal Court. There's four hundred empty beds in the Hammer County jail as I speak, four hundred beds are empty. So you can only imagine if we would have built another thousand beds somewhere in Queensgate, we'd have fourteen hundred empty beds.
Speaker 2: Now, the question is this, is there's so.
Speaker 1: Little crime in the city of Cincinnati happening now that all of a sudden the criminal element, which ages out about the age of thirty, have quit committing crimes. That somehow there's not shootouts, somehow there's not car breakings, somehow there's not warns out for arrest. Suddenly, all of a sudden, forty percent of the so called criminal populace, whoever they are, have quit committing crimes. Or is it a case of city police not arresting judges, no cash bonds, and a permissive restorative justice attitude, Which is it shri palelo, as all of a sudden, we're now crime free in Cincinnati?
Speaker 2: Is that what's going on?
Speaker 3: Sadly, I think you and I both know the answer that, and I remember what you're talking about. I remember sitting in and interviewing Siweez about this issue and him wanting to build another jail, and of course that's not popular and glamorous. Nobody wants to spend you know, city and county dollars on that. But of course that's not the case, and we're seeing it night in and night out. You know, I definitely think it's unfortunately become and we hear it all the time, a revolving door where you get these people who many of them, I can't tell you how many times. Even the victims who we put on the news who are shot and killed typically or stabbed to death, the victims' pictures that we get are month shots because they oftentimes are involved in criminal activity. And so unfortunately, again we talk about, well, okay, do we need more police officers, do we need the state to help to help out? Let me let me just for the people who don't follow this as closely as you do, and I do really, Let me just take people back in the last week, six days ago, so a week ago today, we had a guy shot in the finger of the hand. He was in a car, gotten some sort of argument. He was shot right near Fountain Square, right there at Walnut. This is during rush hour. People were literally running because they're leaving work, walking around Fountain Square hearing gunshots and they're running to their cars or running back into work. Here we are a week later, last night, seven point thirty City Bird Fountain Square again before the sun goes down.
Speaker 4: It is packed.
Speaker 3: There are people in restaurants. This is literally right across the street from Jeff Ruby's, right next door to other restaurants that are filled with people getting something to eat. And these guys again, let's see a sixteen to seventeen year old grazed by a bullet at an adult shot in the thigh. Two people we know are in custody. But let me just tell you there were two officers nearby on Fountain Square. There were two excuse me, there were two on Fountain Square, two more nearby and other officers at Government Square. So to sit there last night, they were where are the police? Well, the police were there. They responded immediately. In fact, thank goodness, they were there because they were able to track down two people who they think were involved in are now in custody. But that's just last night. One incident. We had a shooting in Westwood an hour earlier, one person died. Still waiting on the information about the victims specifically right now they're searching for a car that they think is connected to Blue Tesla. Then they're late last night West End, eleven year old young guy shot in the leg at an apartment ends up running to a fire station for help. Overnight, we have a guy arrives at Mercy Health along Queen City. He was shot, expected to survive. So, just as you said in the last in eight hours across the Hamilton County we had five people shot.
Speaker 5: Two of them.
Speaker 3: If you count the one grade was at Fountain Square. But then we had the same thing happened nearby at Fountain Square a week earlier. The chief is out there last night. She's, of course saying all of the right things. We can't tolerate this. We've got a statement from the mayor. I mean, but again, here's what it is, Lilli, and you, I think hit the nail on the head. There has to be more of a deterrent. It's like when you parent kids. And I remember years ago when I had one of my boys was kind of hanging with the row the crowd, and you know, I would say, if you get in trouble. You're you know, if you do this, you're going to get in trouble. If you do this, you're going to get in trouble. And I wasn't really following through. And then finally I dropped the hammer, right. I called every parent who I thought their kid was involved and said, listen, this happened on my watch. It's my son's, you know, responsibility, it's my responsibility.
Speaker 5: Guess what.
Speaker 3: All of his friends were suddenly mad at him, alienated him. We never had a problem again. But leading up to it, I was being soft. I didn't want him to you know, I didn't want his friends to be mad at him. I didn't want to be the bad guy, right, And I liken it to what we're seeing right now. If right now, by the way, and I don't know if you've talked about this on your show. Back in I think it was May the House passed a Repeat Offender Act. It specifically in Ohio, targets people with prior violent felonies. It would increase prison term for any violent offender who has a gun after some sort of previous felony conviction.
Speaker 5: Well, where is it.
Speaker 3: It's sitting in the Senate right now. I mean that those are the people that you have to send a message. Even if you are involved in a violent crime that involves a gun, you're going to go to prison. You're not going to sit in the Hamilton County jail for one hundred and I don't know eighty days, whatever it is. Because right now, these gun offenses varied depending on you know, your criminal history and the offense, and they can range anywhere from a misdemeanor to a felony. So that's the problem. I mean, we unfortunately have people who continue to commit crimes, who are back out on the street immediately.
Speaker 1: In fact, the chiefs of police in Hamilty County got together about a month ago and said, we can't stand this anymore because we send people down in the justice center, they're out on no cash bonds, they're out committing more crimes. Before the paperwork is done, the criminal is out. Secondly, the mayor about a month ago had a big powwow with the governor and the FBI. The CIA was there, the ATF, the US Marshal Service, Prosecutor's Office, sheriff for everybody was there. We're going to bring in bringing the adults to help us so that we have availability of our cops to do more serious policing. And immediately Mayor iris Roli said that's not going to fly. She wasn't present for it. Scottie Johnson wasn't present for it. Lemon Kearney wasn't present for it, and they quickly told the mayor this is not gonna fly. In fact, lemon Kearney device mayor held news conferences saying we don't need these people here, and so the highway Patrol being here with all the state resources, was told not to come. The agreement says two ships a month, and ken Kober says they haven't arrived yet because the Mayor's not calling them and Mayor iris Roly doesn't want it.
Speaker 2: And so when there's no.
Speaker 1: Recognition that we don't need outside help, we got this.
Speaker 2: When they don't have this, where do you go with that?
Speaker 3: Well, exactly, and honestly, that was a huge dog and povie show. I think we all were like, Okay, this is showing some sort of improvement. We're all going to work together, We're going to get this help. We're going to be partnering up with with the FEDS, with our UH with with marshals hopefully they were saying they were going to be apprehending violent offenders. We're talking about people who are violating role post release. They're going to be you know, watching by air aerial supervision. But to be honest with you, Willie, then I heard when I looked closer at the agreement and we saw, oh what would be it said quote no more than two times a month. And as you said, I haven't heard of one time us working with them. And we had this huge news conference where it all you know, I mean, the news conference went on for well over an hour. It was, you know, everybody and their brother was there talking about this, how we're going to be walking together, working together. I've yet to hear anything about that. And again, but if you do that, the whole point of that was, Okay, if we bring in the FED, if we actually start charging some of these repeat offenders with federal charges instead of just state and local charges, then we're really going to lock them up and send them to prison. But guess what, Really, this is such a broader issue. I've done so many stories on even our prisons releasing these violent by I'm talking murderers and repeat offenders, violent offenders. We get money if we keep people here locally, so if we don't send him to the state prison. I mean, it's such a cycle, an endless cycle, that we're not addressing.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not only the mayor not having sufficient police resources. It's not only the mayor not accepting state help. Not only the mayor, the whole system. I look at Patrick Herringer and what they did with that to with Mordecai Blacks say he was released and then he butchers Patrick Herringer and Sarah is now and then Sarah was arrested for eight hours.
Speaker 2: I still have an explanation.
Speaker 1: How you arrest Sarah Herringer, put her in handcuffs leader outside the bloody our home of our bloody's husband. Body is lying in locker roup for eight hours. I have no idea. And then common police court judges collapse, the probation system in the outside of the city of Cincinnati collapse that system.
Speaker 2: And it's not just the.
Speaker 1: Mayorf to have pureval or Mayor Irish Rolli, whoever's in charge. It's the idea that Judge Kerry Bloom and Juvenile Court so far this year has bound over one felony is their sixteen and seventeen year old gang bangers with guns, hurting people, shooting people. One time has gone to common police court. It used to be a pipeline. If you use a gun and you're sixteen or seventeen, adult crime, adult crime. That problem needs to be fixed. And we have an election coming up in three weeks. I'd be shocked. I'd be shocked if the voters of Cincinnati said we can't take it anymore. And then you live in the Mason area. I see Procter and Gamble without making an announcement. Their employees are telling P and G, we don't want to come downtown, and so they're building a huge facility, expanding it in Mason, and they're telling employees, if you want to work from home, you're going to work from home because when you get out of work, you might be shot. And so incrementally, slowly downtown's going to hollow out. Does that concern you? Macy's is gone, They have apartments down there now. PNG would be a great apartment building complex. PNG Corporate America is deciding not to issue a press release that's bad for business. But quietly they're going to incrementally take jobs away.
Speaker 3: And I think Unfortunately a lot of people they don't want to hear it in many of our leaders and who are trying to do great work down there with the Chamber. I mean, look, we're building a brand new convention center where we're trying we're going to tell the country, hey, come here, hold your convention here. Well, if you can't go and get food downtown, if you can't walk to get a coffee and leave your hotel, and feel like, it's not going to be like it is in Chicago and other cities where you're afraid people aren't going to want to come here. And I've said that to so many of the leaders who talk to me and are like, sure, are you really afraid. Here's the truth. I will absolutely go down on a Sunday morning for a Bengals game. Of course I'm going to go to a red Skin. But I go down and I get out. I truly don't go down and go out on a Friday or Saturday night. I literally went down two weeks ago. My son goes to you, I told you, goes to the University of Cincinnati. My older son and he It was parents' weekend and some of the parents wanted to get together in OTR. I'm not kidding you, And I said, I was scared to death to park and walk, you know, one hundred feet to the bar. And I was, And I was even with Mike because I could just you know, you're you're kind of seeing the you know, people around that aren't going into the restaurants or the bars. They're just kind of wandering along the street. You feel like it's only it's not if, but when you're going to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. And that's the reality. When you have five people shot in a matter of eight hours in the heart of our city and around our city, why would you want to take that chance? And here's the reality. Yes, the reality is most of these victims and the suspects are involved in criminal activity. But the truth is that sometimes when it's happening at Fountain Square in places with innocent people can take a stray bullet. We've seen it happen innocent kids who are playing in parks, and we have these drive by shooting that happened all summer long. I mean, it is absolutely heartbreaking to me as somebody who loves this city and is so proud of the Queen City and I've said this before, Willie. Twenty three years ago when I came from Charlotte. I remember my police officer friends saying to me, why in the world would you want to live in Cincinnati. And we really created change here, and unfortunately it feels like we're going backwards. We have to be tough, and I think every parent who loses a child, even if their child is in their twenties and involved in crime, they too want to see changed.
Speaker 1: You know, one thing I've noticed, the convention Center is opening up. I think at the end of the year. I think December January. I might be wrong, but in the next few months, have you seen that the hotel come out of the ground. The answer is no, and the reason is Marriott is going to operate it. But the powers that be three c DC and others have to build it and it's not coming out of the ground because they cannot get financing. Now can you imagine that hotel should be coming out of the ground now, so when the convention center is open, the conventionaires can go into the hotel and guess what, have a great time. But at this point, as of a week ago, I was told by a rather prominent Cincinnatian that they cannot get financing, and they can't get financing because the banks don't want to do it, and so they want power brokers in town to guarantee the loan in case the events continue. By the way, the event on July twenty sixth happened right at the doorstep of the convention center.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: And and it's it's it's there's a story there as.
Speaker 1: To why is the hotel not coming out of the ground, And the answer is because they can't get financing. Why can't they get financing? Well, there's concern now if that happens and we have this great convention center and two of two big conventions have already canceled because the hotel is not available. That hotel is going to take what two years to build? And Uh, that's a problem.
Speaker 2: Is that a problem? That is a huge problem.
Speaker 1: And the problem there's a story find out why the convention center hotel is not being built. And right now it's a it's a dirt parking lot. And they wanted to start this thing a year ago when the convention center is being built. But the Chamber and others are trying to get financing. They can't get financing. Now that's a problem. So I don't know, Cherie. We've laid upon the table some necessary information is up to the powers that be to correct this thing and do something in the city. But right now the mayor's gone from this is wrong to this is unacceptable. Now it's intolerable. We're gone from wrong unacceptable now intolerable. What's the next five syllables? Get the the sarcees out and find out what the hell's next.
Speaker 3: Well, something has to be done, and you can't keep saying, okay, put more officers on the streets. Well again, I would argue that last night it appears as if you were officers right there. But when when people think the answer is pulling out a gun, I mean we see it time in and time out. That's the problem. If you're not afraid that if oh my god, I get caught shooting someone, I'm going to be locked up for.
Speaker 2: Years, not not happy.
Speaker 3: You're gonna take your chances. How it starts so young. We see teenagers, I mean twelve, thirteen, fourteen year old, and I always go back to what one since officer told me last year, He's like, sree, your definition of a kid in my definition of the kids are very different, you know, getting trained.
Speaker 1: Young young and because they know the juvenile court system here will not lock them up. Surrey up against the clock, you know, and that works. But try to find out what happened to the hotel, this beautiful hotel next to the convention center. That is that is that is nothing And we got to run Serik, get my best. All the folks Calvert now call her find out all right, thank you, thank you, Sari pillother, thank you. Up against the clock. But River City we got a major problem. Seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, here we go again with our mayor.
Speaker 1: Irish Rowlie and the puppet, the puppet af tab Pirival doing what he's told looks off the pages of GQ. He's a metrosexual, you know. And then we have the police department, which is Tomorralize on site is the shootings are taking place. And then we have one of the juveniles in court this morning is lawyer god bless the lawyers in this country claim he wasn't found in possession of the gun that was used to shoot out the windows of city Bird and the beat goes on. I'm looking at a story about a year ago, in which the Inquiry story written by the Great Sharon Coolidge and Cameron Knight, talk about city council putting two hundred and seventy five thousand dollars toward a gun violence reduction program that attempts to pull quote active firearm offenders unquote away from their street life with pay, travel, job training, therapy, and more. Part of a sixty five million dollar program. City Council thought it would be wise, under the great leadership of Victoria Parks Scottie Johnson a lemon Kearny to actually pay armed robbers and gun offenders from getting away the life of a crime by paying them one to two thousand dollars a month not to commit crime. Deep in the story, this reflects that another key point of the program is transformative travel. I said, what is transformative travel? Well, the program says they will pay for trips out of Cincinnati to the fellows who, by the way, the fellows are the arm robbers and gun users a chance to get away from the dangers they face in their neighborhoods and understand there's life in other cities. What so, we're paying individuals who commit crimes with guns not to commit any more crime. And secondly, we'll give you travel vouchers to understand the glories of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan or maybe Tuscaloosa, Alabama, to watch an Alabama football game, handing out this information. In fact, one of the programs gives tickets to REGs and Bengals games to offenders who promise not to commit crime for the next ninety days.
Speaker 2: That's the reaction.
Speaker 1: So one Mayor Iris Rowley says, we will not accept help from the state. The puppet eight to one plum straight a f t pirival. At the end those strings said, that's right, that's right. You might recall she was in some trouble because the police union did not like the fact she was obstructing justice, committing crimes, that is, interfering with the arrest of individuals had to warns out for their arrest and Irish Rowley, who's the mayor's confidant, paid one hundred and five thousand dollars a year, by the way, interfered with an arrest. So the police union asked the mayor to restrain the criminal misbehaviors of Iris Roly while the officers in uniform try to enforce the law when there was some suspicion her contract will not be renewed.
Speaker 2: She's not a city employee. What she is is.
Speaker 1: On contract her six figure salary to implement the collaborative. She called out the black fist who rallied on the steps of eight toh one Plump Street to threaten the mayor with lack of black support and the election coming up in about three weeks and the mayor being a puppet, listened to what Irish Rolly had to say, but what the mayor did do who was responded to the governor Mike DeWine into the ATF, into the US Marshall Service and the US Attorney's Office and others the Prosecutor's office, the Sheriff's Department, etc. By holding a big old news conference in which the mayor accepted help from the state. Then it came out the help consisted of two shifts a month, no more than that. It turned out to be zero because the mayor didn't want it in the first place. The mayor being iris Roy and off tall Victoria Parks, who said.
Speaker 2: That Holly was begged to be beaten.
Speaker 1: On July twenty sixth and lemon Kearney who's paying armed robbers money. And then also Scottie Johnson, who is the is the so called police liaison on city Council, and they all want to pay armed robbers not to commit crime. So the big old powwow was held and everyone signed off on the deal. And since then nothing has happened because the Mayor Iris Rowley did not attend the news conference with the governor. Victoria Parks was not there, she's the one that begged Holly to be beaten. Scottie Johnson wasn't there. Lemon Kearney was not there. By the way, Mika Owens, her frequent guests of Scott Sloans, was there and she, Mika Owens, made some sense. But when those in charge of the city don't want something to happen, guess what, It's not going to happen. And so when Mayor Irish Roley said we don't support this, nothing happened, nothing came of it, and then blood continues to run in the streets of Cincinnati. How sad, how sick, how unfortunate. Unfortunately I have a memory. Unfortunately I spent decades in the criminal justice system in the Hamley County, and all the counties surrounding Cincinnati. You might recall about fifteen years ago I had on my show Simon Leese and Joe Dieters and the jail, Hemny County Jail, Hemny County Justice Center. Same thing was packed and stacked with criminals, some being shipped up north, some serving their sentence in the justice center. And so what happened is Sy Lease, Joe Eaters and others said, we need another jail to be built. It was going to cost close to one hundred million dollars and the voters had to approve some sort of sales tax increase that would age out in about five years just to build the jail. And that's it. It got close. It failed, like fifty three to forty seven. People said, no, we had so many beds that were filled with criminals. We need another jail to handle the overflow. Secondly, I pointed out to you earlier that if you're a common police court judge or a municipal court judge, eight o'clock in the morning, Judge Simon Leez would send you an email then is the sheriff and say that we can't accept any prisoners. Today were packed. The criminals are being locked up. Please don't send anybody here because we have to release them. That was fifteen years ago when our city, our county was functional. Now it's completely dysfunctional. In fact, I had on the other day you might recall head on the presiding Judge of Hamiliny County Municipal Court, the Great Judge Josh Berkowitz, and Judge Berkowitz said there's four hundred empty beds in the Hamlet County Jail unoccupied because the current crop of judges do not send criminals to jail. They send them to an ambassador program to get paid, not to give them more crime. Put together by Lemon Kearney, they're paying criminals to behave That's why there's no not sufficient inmates in the justice center. Because we've the last ten to fifteen years switched from conservative to liberal and it's not necessarily political that is Republican a Democrat. There were many, many, many, many many Democratic judges that I appeared in front of who always would send criminals to jail. Always Judge feller Off into the Judge Kneehouses and the Judge Betmans, they all send criminals to jail. And hell, they're Democrats. And they said well, we're going to force the law, and they send people to jail. Skip West, for example, send people to jail. In the magistrates system, send people to jail. If you commit crime, you go to jail. It was law and order we functioned. Now jump ahead fifteen years. These are different Democrats than were Democrats fifteen to twenty years ago. Judge Gorman was on the bench. He would send Democrat he would send people to jail all the time because that was their job. We don't do that anymore. We put them into an ambassador program. If you're a convicted criminal, especially with a gun, a city council is going to pay you to stay away from crime. What do you say to the kids that don't commit crime? The great majority of kids don't commit crime. They're not paid the face of crime. I haven't seen the gender or race of those shot recently in Cincinnati, but I would imagine eighty ninety percent of more black the face of crime in Cincinnati is a black mail face. While the great majority of black males would never commit a crime, nothing, this is a small distinct group of gangbangers, about eighty ninety percent Black males, that the criminal justice system pulls its punch because of restorative justice. That Judge Wendy Cross, the reason that juvenile court systems do not put people in jail anymore is because of restorative justice. Kerrie Bloom is the presiding judge of juvenile courts. She does not believe that young black mails should be locked up. She said repeatedly that if I send a young blackmail to jail, he's more likely to come out worse than going in the front door. He'll come out in worse shape out the back door. It's called restorative justice. We have to restore justice. You restore justice not to the victim, but to the defendant. Give him justice. As a consequence, we have five hundred to one thousand who need to be locked up. If there was four hundred more off the streets of Cincinnati, you would not have shootouts on Fountain Square. They'd be locked up. You can't commit crime from prison, it's more difficult. So it is this systemic problem. The whole system is broken in Cincinnati and Hamley County. Fortunately, in about three weeks you have an opportunity to correct it. Find out who the judges are a find out whether they believe in no cash bail, find out if they believe in restorative justice. I noticed the other day yesterday was Columbus Day, also known as Indigenous People's Day. Our left wing radical clerk of courts put a sign up saying that we're living in Hamlety County on stolen Indian land and that we should pay homage to those who lived here before us.
Speaker 2: It was some tribes I never heard of.
Speaker 1: I thought the Hope Wells were in charge. They stole the land from other Indian tribes. God knows what he's talking about. But we have a restorative justice clerk of courts who will not follow court orders. Had to be ordered to follow court orders by by the High Supreme Court, and now he wants to act as if you have stolen lands owned by the Indians, you did this and that restorative justice needs to occur. So restorative justice means criminals are free and victims do not have recompense. That is restorative justice. So the mayor has gone from this is wrong to this is unacceptable, to this is intolerable. What's the next five syllaboys gonna use? It begins with police. We need at least two hundred more cops. It's gonna take two to three years to get to get that over that hunt. You talk to Ken Kober. Every year forty to fifty cops retire and they have a class of forty or fifty recruits. So every year you stay static one to two hundred cops.
Speaker 2: Short.
Speaker 1: It begins with cops, but it also begins with judges who will send criminals to jail for criminal misbehavior.
Speaker 2: Does that make sense to you? We don't have that.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna have more and more cops arresting more and more people. And guess what if the judges don't send them to jail, the jails will continue to be emptied.
Speaker 2: It's gonna defeat the purpose.
Speaker 1: You might recall about two months ago the chiefs of police of Hamlety County, there's about twenty or twenty five, believe it or not, a lot of chiefs of police like an Addiston, like an Amberley Village, like a Madeira, like Inning Hill Rangers like Green Township issued a statement that we're in trouble because we have judges in a bond system that do not lock up criminals. Hell of those kids that tore apart white blue ash, white red, white and blue ash. The fireworks on fourth of July, a bunch of crimes were committed. Cops were shot in the leg by Baka Bottle rockets injured. It got to juvenile court and all the charges were dismissed. Blue Ash police are demoralized. They went through the process of arresting someone, transporting them downtown, getting them criminally charged, and guess what, the juvenile court system let them go. So the three legs of the criminal justice tool was number one police, Number two is the prosecutor, and number three are the judges. Any one of those three that screw up, we're in trouble. We go from wrong to unacceptable to intolerable. We have four hundred beds in the Hamlet County Jail that should have in those beds four hundred criminals, but we don't have that because of the judge Carry Blooms and the judge Wendy Crosses and others that have a pitter patter attitude when it comes to criminal justice, especially if the person is a young black male. They act as if they've had so many challenges in their life they need a break or two or three, or four or five. The Ryan Hinton crowd, who unfortunately is dead because he was living a life of crime with guns and extended. Megan was shot by a police officer, and it's odd to me that I have Ted Pureval also known as Iris Roley. The mayor of Cincinnati, continues to run a campaign that crime is down.
Speaker 2: Crime is down, No, it's not.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at a story out of the Inquiry that says in this story today there have been eighteen people shot downtown so far this year in the city of Cincinnati. Why do you think Proctor and God is expanding greatly their facility in Mason. Why do you think I think the lunch trade is way down and the business course because employees are not coming to work. Fit Third Bank and others are telling their employees if you feel unsafe or uncomfortable in an environment where in the last four or five days about thirty shots rang out all over downtown Cincinnati and in and around Fountain Square, if you stay home, big businesses are going to say, we're going to leave the city of Cincinnati. The hotel which is supposed to rise along with the convention center is not being built, and the convention center is due to open when in January. I think there's going to be a Reds fest there. See if there's a see if there's a large Marita hotel stand right there.
Speaker 2: The answer is there is none. It doesn't it doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: I'm told it's because they can't get financing in an environment where the banks want to loan money. They need more people to guarantee that if these assaults in downtown Cincinnati, like on July twenty sixth with Holly, can you that people are going to abandon downtown Cincinnati like they abandon downtown Cleveland. Hell, the Browns are moving south in Kyle Hooka County. I'm not sure the Bengals can move. But nonetheless, as Shri Pollo said, she'll come downtown for a Reds game or a Bengals game.
Speaker 2: But that's about it. It's too dangerous.
Speaker 1: When you have thousands of shots flying around the city business corps every year that occasionally hit someone it shouldn't hit. You would think those most profoundly affected by this, the black community, would arise and say, we don't have to live like this.
Speaker 2: This is wrong.
Speaker 1: We need judges to sentence, cops to arrest, and prosecutors to prosecute. We need that, we need to carry blooms to understand we care more about public safety than restorative justice. We need when you cross not to collapse the probation system, bring everyone downtown, which makes it more difficult for pos to monitor those on probation. The whole system needs to be refer We don't need all these make work programs. We don't need red bike patrols and curfew violators and landscape planners and moving the bus stop and downtown ambassadors. We got to do better. We need law enforcement. Arrest criminals, keep them in jail, and send them to prison.
Speaker 2: That's what we need.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: There is one hell of a program that lemon Kearney were not like at all. Everything flows through the new mayor, Iris Roley. What does she want and when does she want it? And my gosh, you're we in trouble. Let's continue with more coming up next. As the representative of the Media Research Center about the UMAs and the coverage Donald Trump did not properly receive.
Speaker 2: But you don't have to live like this. I don't have a.
Speaker 1: Vote on changing city council and changing the mayor, but if you do, get your head out of your petard, understand what's happening, and if you're in the black community, and you understand what's going on. Be like Lynda Matthews at Evanel City Council. Understand this isn't black or white. This is fair or unfair, this is crime or victims.
Speaker 2: This is justice.
Speaker 1: And don't listen to liberal leftists or bring us more of the same. After all, this is wrong, it's unacceptable, this is intolerable, says the mayor after have pureval the puppeteer of Irish Rolely. Irish Rolely is the mayor on.
Speaker 2: News radio seven hundred WW.
Speaker 1: Bill Cunning in the Great American Of course, we'd like to monitor the mainstream media and what they cover, what they do not cover. Media Research Center Free Speech America team is headed up by Michael Morris, and they keep track of what the mainstream media and forms the American people about. You know, garbage in, garbage out. If you hear garbage and then a poll is taken as to what you think is happening in the world or in the country, in your city, and you have garbage coming into your mind, then garbage comes out your mouth when you talk about your perception. Because we rely upon the news media to on our behalf to inform us objectively and fairly about what's happening in the world because most of us are working like crazy. As a consequence, we don't have time to go out and interview people. We rely upon an objective media to do that. And the Media Research Center, began by Brent Brozell and others, have been in the business of chronicling what's happening in the mainstream media. About twenty five to thirty five percent of the American people only get their information from the mainstream media, and so the director of Media Research Center Free Speech America is Michael Morris. And Michael Morris welcome, I think for the first time to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Michael, first of all, you have an interesting study. I'm looking out that AI Systems AI barries Trump's pivotal role in Israel Hamas peace deal.
Speaker 2: Explain what you discovered about that.
Speaker 1: Plus I want to talk about CNN's Christian I'm on poor and also talk about the coverage by MSNBC of these events the last two or three days. So tell the American people your AI systems bearing Trump's involvement in this deal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you so much for having me on. And look, you know, Donald Trump has been praised from a bipartisan group of individuals. We've got US Senator John Fetterman actually out there congratulating President Donald Trump for the Israel Hamas peace deal. You've got Senator Rand Paul from the Republican side of the aisle saying this is what you get when you have bold, decisive diplomacy. You've got benjaminett Yahu, the Prime Minister of Israel, out there saying Donald Trump's the greatest friend the State of Israel has ever had. And then you've got the radical anti free speech Kir Starmer actually praising Donald Trump, saying, you know, the surviving hostages are free. The Department of Gaza has stopped and desperately needed a is starting to enter as a result of the peace plan led by Donald Trump. And surprise, surprise, even Hillary Clintony actually committed President Donald Trump and his administration. So widespread support for Donald what Donald Trump has done. And yet if you ask chat TPT or meta AI, well you're gonna get a different story. So I asked, I asked five chatbots, who's responsible for the peace deal between Israel and Hamas. Okay, chat tpt actually buries the mention of Donald Trump's key role, and it claimed that there's not a single person that's responsible for the peace deal between Israel and Hamas and instead of credit a bunch of different actors. And then Medai said something very similar, and then it went on to say the credit is for both Donald Trump and get this, quote unquote, Joe Biden, who's not even in office.
Speaker 2: Joe Biden gets credit.
Speaker 1: That's Anton and Blanken floated that balloon that somehow Donald Trump followed through the efforts of Joe Biden to improve conditions in the Middle East. So maybe this Ai platform was listening to Anton and Blink and talking about the glories of Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: How absurd.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's crazy. And here here's what Mattai actually said. It said, quote both Donald Trump and Joe Biden played significant roles in the negotiations. Trump's initiative aim to in the war in Gaza, while Biden's administration backed Israel's pressure on Hamas and organized the coalition to stop Iran's attacks on Israel. First of all, Joe Biden's not even in office. Second of all, isn't Joe Biden the guy that was out on the White House lawn getting redirected by the Easter Bunny during Resurrection Day holiday.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, the Easter Bunny had to help Joe Biden get in the proper position. The Easter Bunny during Easter had to direct the President where to stand. The President had no idea, But that's the guy responsible for the manipulation of all these sources and just looking at this thing objectively. Who else could have said to Iran Gonna, we're gonna newter you, We're gonna take care of We're gonna wipe out your nuclear program. He then flies to the United Arab immigrants and do by et cetera, gets them on board. He goes to Turkey with Aerowan and gets Airwon to agree to put Turkish forces in Gaza. He then goes to six or seven other countries, including Western Europe, and told those guys what their role is going to be. And then yesterday they had the big pow wow, and you had these twenty seven world leaders standing behind Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: He was the orchestra.
Speaker 1: He was the conductor of this huge orchestra and everyone was singing out of the same tune. This was so good, That's why MSNBC didn't cover it. Msn I watch it, so you don't have to, Michael Morris. I'm watching it and now and then they dip in and out of the coverage, but mainly it was about the government shutdown caused by Donald Trump, and also about the Epstein files once again, and whether Donald Trump had a picture taken thirty four years ago with a half naked woman. I'm thinking, and that's on that's yesterday, that's on Monday. With these monumental events piece in the Middle East, MSNBC's covering half naked photos with Donald Trump and I'm a young lady thirty five years ago, and that tells me media buys right there.
Speaker 2: Michael Morris, what do you think about that one?
Speaker 4: Well, look, you know, this is crazy and it's the same sort of nonsense that we get from the leftist legacy media time and time again. So it's no surprise that they're skirting information that actually be helpful for the American citizen to know about the Republican side of the aisle and specifically Donald Trump. They've had an axe to grind against him, you know, for so long now. It started with the Russia Russia Russia nonsense. Then it was you know, January sixth, NonStop, wall to wall. And this is the problem when you have the majority of the media outlets out there giving the American people only one side of the story and not actually presenting real news so the American people can be informed. It is a huge problem in this country.
Speaker 1: Well, when you have ABC News, by the way, the view is a product to ABC News. Jimmy Kimmel is ABC. You then have other NBC and CBS same way, and I wouldn't look that. Barry Wise, the woman now in charge to CBS, put out a ten point plan to kind of tell the staffers of CBS News, you have to try to be objective, you got to be fair, get both sides of something. And the CBS News staffers will not respond to the CEO now of CBS News that whether or not they're going to try to be fair and impartial, they won't respond your comments on that.
Speaker 4: Well, look, this is why legacy media is not trusted. The polls are showing that the American people just don't trust the legacy media anymore. It's completely in the toilet. And again it's not a surprise when these leftist legacy outlets give you misinformation. They give you false information.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 4: The left loves to run around and use these words and blame those things on the right, but the exact opposite is true. These leftist outlets are the ones giving you miss information, are the ones that be giving you false information. They're bearing their censoring information that would help the right, and they're doing all that they can to be a propaganda mill for the Democrat Party.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at a story out of Media Research Center about CNN, the CNN International hosts that Christian i'm on Poor, who has said vicious an a Semitic things for years, had the temerity to say that Israeli prisoners were treated better than gosins since they were pawns and a negotiation. And so Christan i'm on Poor, if CNN said that if you were chained, starved, raped, tortured and beaten and then many murdered, you're in really not as bad as shape as someone in Gaza. And this morning she came out and apologized for that comment. And I would note also Michael Morris a Media Research Center, that there were many many females taken as prisoners. Not one female came out alive, and one of the one of the UH one of the prisoners said that there were yells and screams and shouts. They were raped to death by hamas Uh. And so you would have to think that somehow someone in the news like Christian I'm on poor, would understand that the reason women did not come out alive is they were raped and beaten to death by Amosti's murderers. And and that we find out this morning from one of one of the prisoners that he spent the entire two years chained by the ankle. He was given a piece of bread a day. He was the one that was digging his own grave. About a month ago, you might recall one of the prisoners that looked emaciated and he was digging his own grave. In the last ten days he started being fed three meals a day to fatten them up a little bit, to make it look look a little bit better. But when the mainstream media says that those who were beaten, raped, tortured and starved to nearly death were in better shape than others, that gives you the amount of the bias at CNN.
Speaker 4: Well, it's it's absolutely incredible and horrific. What's happened to the Israeli people over there. And I'm so thrilled that we put an end to the killing. That's that's phenomenal. But but look, here's here's the issue. Eighty six percent of Americans get news from the digital device. That's from the FEW Research Center. Okay, Now one in five US workers are now using artificial intelligence in their job. And and and so AI uses on the rise. Chat TOPT usage in particular has doubled since twenty twenty three. And you know, now when you do searchers online, okay, if you're if you're googling something that became a verb quite some time ago. Now you get these AI summaries at the top. So so one of my what am I saying? Okay, artificial intelligence is everywhere, and artificial intelligence is now using these same lettist legacy media sources, these biased, these biased sources to feed the same sort of dribble to the American people. Only now it's being done in a more hidden way and more pernicious way than it ever was before. At least when you saw on the TV it said ABC News, NCW, CBS News at the bottom of the television. Now, when you're using artificial intelligence, you actually have to go and find what the sources are and where they're coming from. Pure Research Center actually says that if you're doing a Google search, right, they did a study and they showed that if there's an AI summary at the top of a search that you're doing, only eight percent of all visits resulted in a click on a source below the AI summary, And then if you only read the AA summary itself, okay, only one percent of people clicked on what the source citation was. For the result that you get at the top, twenty six percent of people actually ended the browsing session entirely. So what that means is people don't even know when they're looking at these AI responses who the sources are. Well, I can tell you it's left this legacy media outlets. It's outlets like Wikipedia, it's outlets like Reddit, It's it's Google, which gives you nothing but almost nothing but leftist sources, and it's just outrageous.
Speaker 1: Well, when the AI platforms survey a liberal and left leaning biases ABC, NBC, CBS, and NPR and then the responses go through chat to a GPT or Meta or a Gemini. When they do that and they come up with the idea that Joe Biden had a significant part in the peace treaty. You got to be kidding me, because when you review the media bias and the AI platforms give Joe Biden credit, you know how far left it is. And you know, lastly, Michael Morris, how long will this fight take? Is this an ongoing battle? We're going to have an eternity when when we have a so called media that's fair, objective and parcel and simply give us the facts without a left wing bias, are we do you see any successes happening?
Speaker 4: Well, look, you know, the American people are winning. The MRC has been exposing this for over thirty five years, and the American people have have discovered, oh my gosh, the legacy media is absolutely in the gutter. It's in the toilet, okay. And so now we have people like Larry Ellison going out there and making deals. Yes, you have ABC getting called to the carpet as a broadcast station, and you've got next door in Sinclair saying, hey, look, you know you should be providing information that's representative to the entire public. There's a public interest standard at play here. If you're going to use the public airways, that's a massive win for the American people. So yeah, it does appear that the tide is turning. And that's because the American people are formed and were we here at the NRC are a big part of the reason why.
Speaker 2: No question.
Speaker 1: And when ABC News says the View is a product of ABC News, there's the there's exhibit A. We got to run, Michael Morris a media research center, got dot org, NewsBusters dot org. Once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham. So let's keep informing the American people so they can make independent decisions based upon known facts. And Michael Morris, thank you, very thank you, God bless you. Let's continue with more. Uh do you think Jimmy Kimmel is a news source? Do you think the View is a news source? Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WW good afternoon.
Speaker 4: And so I'll be quiet man and and and answer your questions so I can get the work.
Speaker 2: Oh hello, quiet, and I'm spoke. I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 6: And that's how it should be.
Speaker 2: And so that'd be a said, I'll shut up and open it up with questions. That's my she's angry about one.
Speaker 1: Joe Flacco, how about a division rival sending their opening day starter to the Bengals to beat up on the Steelers.
Speaker 4: And you look at them, the collection of men in the depth of their talent.
Speaker 1: Well, Mike tomlins On, you know why he's unhappy because the Bengals are gonna win Thursday Night?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who day?
Speaker 1: You know their record and when they went to the Super Bowl four years ago, the record after.
Speaker 2: Nine games was five and four. You know the record?
Speaker 1: Now, what if they beat Pittsburgh, then they beat New York, then they beat Chicago, what's their record?
Speaker 2: Five and five? Five and four?
Speaker 1: You you went to Middletown. I'm sorry, I went to Deer Park five and four. I'm just saying, right now, I see something. And then if they lose Thursday Night.
Speaker 7: And go two and five, you're off the wagon. It's the baby goodbye. But if they win, you're in Jets. They'll be favored, right, I think. I think Chicago bears three straight at home, right, yes? Yeah, if they win those three and that's before the bye, right correct? Now, Well, they go out of the by and come back in that second half like they did what the Super Bowl year?
Speaker 2: Did they have a great second half?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: And maybe Joe Burrow. Maybe he'll have to fight for his job when he comes back. What wait a minute, now, if Flaco takes the Bengals on a run, right now, does does Burrow become the quarterback?
Speaker 2: Let's just wait till he gets back.
Speaker 7: Joe Flacco, he's not coming back, though, Santa Claus comes.
Speaker 2: What if Joe Flaco is doing a better job? Agrees? What did he say?
Speaker 1: No, that's what I thought. But did he say that Flacco should replace Joe Burrow?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Oh no, No, they're going to go with They're gonna go with number nine. Yes.
Speaker 1: Secondly, I'm watching the game last night, No watching? Okay, double play ball off the center field wall?
Speaker 2: But was it eight to two?
Speaker 7: The uh?
Speaker 2: The ball? He threw it from center field.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, if the ball hits the wall and then it's caught by the player, the ball is in play, it's not an out, so the base is loaded. The center field had the mental acuity hunlike this Bryce Terang character to throw the ball to home, and the guy on third didn't it whether to tag up or not. He wasn't sure whether the center field caught the ball on the fly or not. Right, so the guy at third kind of hesitated.
Speaker 2: He's got more issues in a magazine.
Speaker 1: Stand Should I stay or should I go? He goes, But then it's a force.
Speaker 2: Should I go?
Speaker 1: There's a force play at home. Then the catcher Contreres had the mental acuity to run to third and tag the base, which was a force out.
Speaker 2: What a double play from two to eight?
Speaker 1: Now, second you used to do it, Saint Xavier's Gordon Veterino taught me that play.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Secondly, Bryce, is this tarang t u rang? It's batting. Yeah, the bases are juiced.
Speaker 7: It's two to one, bottom of the ninth, bottom of the ninth, two out going nuts. I think that counts like two in one or something, right, And the ball is thrown at his legs.
Speaker 2: Within millimeters of his leg.
Speaker 1: But Gordon Veterino taught me with Burnette Pontiac, okay in that situation, not the that's the funeral home.
Speaker 2: But tell me would bury you don't move, okay.
Speaker 1: In other words, if if Bryce had simply stood there and gotten hit, take one for the team, he got the games tied.
Speaker 2: He's addressed it. He dressed it. After the game. You talked it. Well, all he had to do was stand there and do nothing. He said. It was a reflexive motion of.
Speaker 1: Me to back away, and he was struck out on the next pitch with a neck hi fastball, and.
Speaker 2: Uh went upstairs with the heat.
Speaker 7: Well, if you see me looking the Doug and I'm thinking, damn, I shouldn't have done that. I knew it at the I didn't know it at the time. I wasn't thinking. How many times does something happened in life where someone says I wasn't thinking. But Gordon Veterino told me every second of the day, dude, move, yeah, take one for the team.
Speaker 2: Right, the score is tied, it's the bottom of that two.
Speaker 1: The basis is still loaded, right, And Terang says, look, I'm sorry, I made a mistake.
Speaker 2: I wasn't thinking.
Speaker 7: Willie the Stuotu reporters of Proud Service, every local tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you could feel in beautiful Western hills called Derbin Heating and Cooling at five one, three, five nine eighty four forty nine or go to Derbin Heating and Cooling dot com.
Speaker 1: Now on that point segment, Pat Murphy, as you know, almost became the manager for the Reds. Yeah, defended the second basement, saying it's hard to take that kind of a pitch against your body. If you try to outmaneuver yourself, it's hard to get hit by the pitch anyway.
Speaker 7: It was all reactionary. He reacted. He wasn't thinking segment. He wasn't thinking segment. We also want to thank Lear's Prime Market Willie for our lunch today Deluxe Deli heated in beautiful downtown Milford, Learsprime dot Com. Lear's Prime always a cut above.
Speaker 2: What would you have done? Would you have taken one for the team? Heck yeah, hit me and hit me in the leg. It's the game is tied. You have lots of padding too.
Speaker 7: Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town with thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. Bengals are on the practice field right now, getting ready for that battle Thursday night at pay Course Stadium against O Steelers. Oh and let's see injuries. Trey Hendrickson still day to day with the back problem. Aren't you day to day yourself?
Speaker 2: Always?
Speaker 7: Atlanta stunned Buffalo last night, stunning Scott Sloane almost didn't come in today.
Speaker 2: He was sick. Were fourteen? Sloaney almost called off. But the Bills aren't very good? Are they? Right now? They're not?
Speaker 7: Chicago is Washington on a late Jake the Snake Moody field goal twenty five to twenty four the twenty fourth ranked Cincinnati Bearcats. Here we go face Oklahoma State Center The Night on the Road Scott Centerfield showed live from the Ridge of Montgomery and at eight o five after Sports Talk here on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: May God bless Jim Kelly Junior and Tony Pike.
Speaker 7: Pike Baseball Game two of the National League Lance League Championship Series tonight in Milwaukee at eight uh. The American League Championship Series has a day off Game three tomorrow night in Seattle, where the Mariners lead it to nil over the Jas.
Speaker 2: What does Junior say about this? I was probably happy.
Speaker 7: Seattle is managed by Dan Wilson, who was who was who was right? Who was hit with a red? And I think he was part of the Ken Griffy Junior trade.
Speaker 1: He went from Cincinnati two Seattle. Junior came from Sattle to hear and then of course Toronto.
Speaker 2: Their assistant GM David Bell Bingo.
Speaker 1: There's this Cincinnati connection right there there. Everything in the world is connected to Cincinnati one way or another.
Speaker 7: And also also whether we want to say congratulations, probably going to be our citizen of the day.
Speaker 2: Who's that, mister Jeff Ruby. Absolutely, he's been inducted into the Greater Cincinnati Hall of Fame. Deserves it.
Speaker 1: Secondly, Brindy Ruby, I have her comments here. Yeah, very unhappy about having windows shot out around them by thirty something shots fared over two incidents.
Speaker 2: What's going on down here?
Speaker 1: He's given the mayor twenty four hours. Uh oh, you want to read the statement.
Speaker 7: What's the mayor going to do? He's probably still he's probably getting his hair done. Well, the mayor does nothing, police do nothing, the mayor the Mayor's Irish roller.
Speaker 2: You know what they need, They need the rifleman and Matt Dillon back.
Speaker 1: What they need is Richard K. Jones to become the chief of police and the city. Can you imagine Richard K. Jones seize in control of the city police department? Yes, wouldn't that be something? Oh and what about the big man coming in Donald Trump? So tomorrow I have on a certain US senator what currently in office.
Speaker 2: That will you mean DJT may bring in the NNG. Can't say to the queen city got to wait till tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's a sense the city is spiraling out of control like Chicago, and that the National Guard may be demanded by j. D Vance to come into the city of Cincinnati and get things under control because the mayor Iris Rowley doesn't know what she's doing.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean, who wants to go downtown anymore? How about thirty one shots? The Fountain Square now is a shooting them up like a long branch saloon with mss Kitty thank you. So I'm a festus.
Speaker 2: That's you. Where's Andy Griffin when you need them? That's you.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying. Segment, would you go down to the Fountain Square to have lunch? No, everyone's diving behind plantings, They're diving, hitting the deck as bullets.
Speaker 2: Try. Some of the people probably jumped into fountain. Well we need more.
Speaker 1: You got to prohibit those red bikes, segment, that's the problem. Or maybe changing the bus stops that's the problem. You know, how about guns?
Speaker 2: Why don't they use that transit center center down there? Yeah, so hang them high lock them up. Why don't they use just transit center? How many millions was that to do? Billions?
Speaker 1: Charlie, that's Charlie Lucan's folly and one last time, worst chance when we need him. Cars kill about fifty thousand Americans every year. Yeah, have you ever heard anyone talk about car violence that being the driver of the car is the problem, not the car. When it comes to quote gun violence, guns commit no crime. It is the operator, the perpetrator using the gun to commit crime. Why don't we refer to cars fifty thousand Americans every year as car violence because we know that the driver of the car is the problem, not the car itself.
Speaker 7: Gun violence doesn't exist. Guns do not commit violence. But that's not the cool thing to say. People commit violence with guns, right, I say seg Man, I say let's change the vernacular. You can go to a gun show and Sharon Doll Community Convention Center. I've been there, thousands of guns, millions of rounds of ammunition, hundreds of people. How much violence is there with all those guns? Sharon Nippetty do due and so is it?
Speaker 6: I think it's time that we blow something up.
Speaker 1: See calls in and say let's blow something up. I want Richard K. Jones to become the chief of police in the city of Cincinnati. Oh, would that be something? Oh that would be unbelievable, Annie Mack. Guns do not commit violence. People using guns commit violence.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Willie. They got a big problem downtown and the banks, allegedly Martain Square now and then, you know, I don't know. Allegedly the mayor.
Speaker 1: At two o'clock, Iris Rowley is going to make a statement whether side he's not the mayor, Iris Tabs the puppet. Iris Rolly is the puppeteer. She's the one manipulating the metro set actual GQ mayor. We're supposed to happen at two o'clock. I'm going to find out at two o'clock. Oh boy, Brittany Ruby, according to her statement, gave the mayor twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: Then what Richard K. Jones chief of Police's going to take over? Yes, wouldn't that be something. I'd vote for, Jeff Ruby, I'd vote for him. I'd vote for Richard K. Jones. And maybe a little comment from j D to tragic DJT.
Speaker 1: Get the National Guard to River City segment, Give me out of this, Twods Report, because we have.
Speaker 7: Issues will he and Houtter of a who Day Nation, Big Game route who Day. We leave you with the immortal words of the stud Report.
Speaker 4: Say, I wish you the bank account of Republicans and the sex life of a Democrat.
Speaker 1: Chance wants to blow something up on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: Billy cunning him the Great America and a great day for Israel. A man who spent quite a bit of time with the President Donald John Trump in the Oval Office a few days ago. It was Wayne Allen Ray and he sent me some great photos which are historical. And Wayne Allen Root, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And can you discuss at all what you discussed with the President. Then we got to talk about Israel, talk about American City's burning and all the rest.
Speaker 2: How'd your meeting go with the President?
Speaker 5: Meeting went great. I never talk about what we discuss and I've never been to the over luffs, by the way, it's my first visit. I've been with Trump a million times in mar A Lago and opening up from speeches in Las Vegas and on my honeymoon to mar A Lago. I mean, I've met President Trump, I don't know, maybe thirty times, and spoke it to him and advised him and have a cell phone number. I text him all the time, but I never discuss what I talked to him about because if I do, maybe he never wants to speak to me again if I violate that. The only thing I can break news to you in Cincinnati is that I did bring up Pete Rose and Pete Rose's official pardon. I will tell you that, so hopefully, hopefully that gets done really soon. I brought it to his attention that it was never done before and it's got to get done, even though he tweeted out it was gonna get done. That was in February when I sent him a text and said, let's get Pete Rose pardon. The immediately tweeted out, let's pardon Pee Rose. We're gonna do it. I've decided to do it, but then it never happened. So we've worked on it for months, and you gave me a beautiful letter on behalf of Pee Rose. His family appreciates it, Bill Cunnham, and hopefully we're getting done. So that's the story with that. But the thing that struck me, the only thing I'll say about the meeting in the Oval Office. That struck me is when we were done talking, he said, okay, now you all have to leave. I gotta go deal with a war. And I remember thinking at the time, is it the Israel Hamas War? Is it the Ukraine Russia War? Is it Portland? Is it Chicago? Ice officers under fire? Is it the city's Memphis and DC? We've said the military, here's a lot of wars going on. Could it be China? But invade Taiwan? So there, you know, this man is the way to the world on his shoulders. That's all I can tell you. There's a lot of wars out there, and a lot of potential wars. And if you don't call Chicago war or Portland war, it's certainly a battle. And he's got to worry about all of it. So he's a great man. And as I said in my column when I wrote about this bill on the way out of the White House, as I was leaving, you know, first of all, was reflecting on the honor of you know, being an sob son of a butcher. What my dad must be saying in heaven right now that his son was sitting in the Oval office with the President of the United States. Amazing only in America. But I was really thinking about the fact that Trump never needed any of this. You know, he had billions of dollars, and he had Mara Lago, the greatest of state in the world, and the biggest jumbo jet in the world. And at one point he had a huge Trump yacht, and he had the most beautiful whites in the world, and he's got beautiful kids. And he doesn't need this headache. He never needed it. He certainly didn't need it a third time to come back again. He obviously loved our country and is willing to sacrifice his entire life and all his fun to be president of United States and make America great again. So everyone better give this guy a little bit of slack and a lot of credit. That's all I could say.
Speaker 1: Before we talk about the cities, many of whom are in complete collapse. The democratic philosophies have ruined the most opulent, beautiful cities in the world is right here in the United States of America.
Speaker 2: They've been ruined by policies.
Speaker 1: They can be fixed by policies, just as the southern border was ruined by policies.
Speaker 2: They can be fixed by policies.
Speaker 7: Discussing for a few moments the first few points of the Gaza so called peace treaty, It's amazing that Trump did not deal with Europe. He ignored France, ignored England, and ignored Germany. He ignored China, forgot about Russia, couldn't care less about the PLO. Makmudabass ignored that. What he did was tell Net and Yahoo, guess what.
Speaker 2: You're going to do.
Speaker 1: What I tell you to do. And then he recruited Turkey to pressure Hamas. He neutralized Iran, Syria and Hesbaalah and Amas. Politically, it was surrounded by Cutter and Turkey and Egypt. All of a sudden, this man, this one guy, has gotten Cutter and Turkey and Egypt to UAE, Saudi Arabia and others that were necessary to make this deal happen. Nobody in the world could have done this but him, And now it appears the first phase is well underway to completion. I don't like the fact that Hamas a few hours ago, according to media accounts, came out of their tunnels, out of their holes with their Ak forty sevens, shooting them in the air. Wearing their hamas garb on the streets of Gaza. Allegedly, according to CBS News, they killed eighteen Palestinians that they had targeted because they cooperated with.
Speaker 2: Israel.
Speaker 1: And here we are, the first phase appears to be well underway. Is anyone going to give him credit on MSNBC or New York Times? Forget about the Nopel Peace Prize. It should be called a Trump Pace Prize. Imagine what this guy's pulled off. It is unbelievable, it is.
Speaker 5: And you know what I was thinking of is you know what this really tells you that it's easier to negotiate with savage terrorists who you know, gang rape women and kill young children and cut their heads off babies. It's easier to deal with them than it is to deal with Democrats because we have no deals with democrats, do we. You've got Democrats in Congress that we shut down the government. They're not dealing with Trump. They refuse to deal. There is no compromise. And you've got Democrats who are rioting in the streets and their mayors and governors couldn't care less. Look at the governor of Illinois, Pritzker and the mayor of Illinois. They couldn't care less, they would not negotiate, they would do not want to help Trump in any way she performed. And the difference is that Hamas may be insane in the way that they're you know, savage murderers and terrorists and suicide bombers, but what they don't have is Trump derangement syndrome. And the Democrat in the United States have a different form of mental elicits Trumps arrangement syndrome. And it really is worse in some ways than Hamas, certainly when it comes to negotiating. I know they're not, you know, savage killers that killed twelve hundred Jews, but they don't know how to negotiate because they are being held hostage Democrat leaders by their own far left radical nut jobs. And you know, the AOC's of the world, and the Ilhan Omars and the Rashida Talibs and all the people behind them were so radical, such radical communist traders, that they won't let anyone ever cut a deal or cooperate with Trump. And that's the problem in America today. And the judges, my gosh, the judges standing in the way of every good thing Trump wants to do. And then, of course, what I hope is going to happen Bill very soon is tracking down all the people who funded all this violence, all this anarchy, all these riots, all these protests and maybe even assassination attepts on Trump. And I'll bet you when you get all of a sudden, it all comes back to one named Soros. You want to bet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, there's including the Ford Foundation, the Rockefeller Foundation. I have a list here which goes up to close to one hundred million dollars in which left his organization's funnel for these paid protesters with their pre printed signs and their travel vouchers to fly all over the country creating turmoil. One is done by the Ford Foundation of the Rockefeller Foundation, that's one thing. One is done by George Soros and foreign interest, the Chinese Communist government in Beijing. That's a different matter. They're in the business of paying protests and paying riders, bailing them out of jail, and that is subverting the American rule of law.
Speaker 2: And somehow they must be brought to justice, right.
Speaker 5: I mean, look, I'm the only guy who's been screaming in the wilderness for many years now. That our politicians are either owned by China or the Mexican's rug cartel, and maybe some of them a ran as well. Those are our biggest problems in the world today. China and the CCP, Iran and other Muslim radical forces and the Mexicans ru cartels will bring all the drugs into our country. And I'm telling you, think back to the nineteen thirties and nineteen forties, the mafia owned every judge and every police chief and every politician in New York City and other big cities. And there's no reason why you would not assume the same thing is happening today. If I was Trump and I'm about to write this column this week, I would I would start saying out loud everywhere I go, every opportunity I get, I demand, I urge. I challenge every Democrat and every Democrat judge. I challenge you to take lie detective tests. Are you on the payroll of China and the Mexican drug cartel? I challenge you? Now, Do I know that they're never going to do it? Of course not. You know you can't buy law force them, and we all know that light detective tests aren't even enforceable in a court of law. But they're all going to say no, they'll refuse to do it, and then the Republican Party should run ads in the midterms day and night. Your representative refused a lie detective test that would determine whether he's owned by the Mexican drug cartel and China. Doesn't that make you think? And if you save enough times, it's gonna get people subconscious, and they're all gonna wake up and realize that our Democrat representatives and even if you Rhino Republicans are on the payroll, on the take with the Mexican drug cartel with unlimited money that they're making on that border, and that's why they want to keep the border open. And China, who makes all the fentanyl that needs the border open, And they're gonna realize it's happening. And the more you say it. Trump is a master of that repetition. You know, he's the guy that says it a million times, make America great again, Make America great again. It would have worked once, but no, he says it ten thousand times. You can't forget it. It's in your subconscious, it's in your brain, it's in your body, it's in your heart, it's in your soul. It's repetition. And he needs to say light to textra tests, light to tech tests, light to tech tests, because I'm telling you, this is how we would defeat them. This is how we're gonna beat them. They're all gonna look so awkward when they're asked at press conferences and in debates, why won't you take the light of textra test to prove you're not owned by China, the CCP, and the Mexican drug The look on democrats faces will be priceless, and it should be running TV at day and nights of the midterms that.
Speaker 2: They have no interest.
Speaker 1: I would imagine the President is going to order on Wednesday for the military to be paid, which is a wonderful idea, but the idea that the Unaffordable Care Act is declared by the Washington Post. A few years back, The Washington Post said the Affordable Care Act by Barack Hussein Obama was never affordable. Remember keep your plan. You can keep your plan, like your doctor, keep your doctor. Healthcare premiums go down fifteen hundred bucks a year. Life's going to be great. The opposite transpart it was unmitigated disaster and is skyrocketed that in twenty twenty one, twenty twenty two, the Democrats decided to pay insurance premiums for those making up to five hundred thousand dollars a Year's a brand new entitlement. And when somebody gets an entitlement, it's damn near impossible to dig it up by the roots to say you can't get it anymore. So the Democrats are fighting a stupid plan on a stupid idea that we can't afford and open up the government, and the media doesn't hold the new account. In fact, one of your principles, I'm looking at your website talk about the differences between news and opinion, and that would be CBS Evening News shall be CBS Evening News opinion. And that's violating the FCC.
Speaker 5: Correct, Yes, correct, I mean that was some ideas I had for President Trump that I put in a brand new commentary that came out yesterday, And that was one of those ideas that I wane out the route absolutely mid I'm biased. I'm a Republican conservative, MAGA patriot, and that's who I believe in. So I report the news, but then I give my take on it. That's my opinion, and that opinion is absolutely biased. It's always to the right, it's always Magga, it's always Trump right. Well, guess what. The left is the same way. But the mainstream media doesn't admit that they're left, or they're biased, or they're lying to you, or it's propaganda, or they're just literally taking talking points to the Democrat National Committee because they are the pr wing of the Democrat Party. When you watch the CBS Evening News, NBC, ABC, PBSCNN, MSNBC, MPR, they are all the wing of the Democrat Party, but they never admit its opinion. On my shows, you can watch my TV show in Real America's Voice, you can watch my podcast, you can listen to my radio show. On all of them, I say constantly, everything I talk about in this show is opinion. It's an opinion show, and these are my opinions. I say that, so I can never be Alex Jones. Right. I'm not giving you facts. I'm telling you what I think. You can't sue me for what I think. But these guys are doing the same thing as me, giving their opinion, slanted opinion on all the news they report each night. Brainwashing Americans to the left, but they never are forced to tell you that. And that should be a new rule that President Trump sides an executive order and demands that the Federal Communications FCC make sure that they announce when they're giving an opinion versus news.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, Barry Wis has taken over, this woman's taken over cbsaving news and Jube out out the ten points of CBS News. Number one was be fair and impartial. Half is in rebellion because the staff does not believe they should be fair and independent because using the public airwaves nineteen thirty four. There's rules and regulations about being fair and impartial from nineteen thirty four, and they're routinely violated, and it'd be great. Of course, they have less impact on the American people they've ever had before because to people like you, because a podcasts, because of the Internet, because of people like Charlie Kirk, an individual, they have less than they've ever had. But still they're illegally using their license to violate a public trust from nineteen thirty four, and they should be held to account for that. And now part of the deal with the Democrats now they want PBS to be refunded to the cost of about half a billion dollars every year NPR and PBS, because that's their outlets.
Speaker 2: They're angry that they're outlets.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you that Wayne Allen Root and Sean Hannity could not get they're podcast and broadcasts funded by the federal government because after all, you have opinion, Well guess what the opinion on CEBIS, NBC, ABC, et cetera, and NPR has funded to the tune of a half a million dollars. That's part of the deal to make sure the government is shut down till NPR is funded.
Speaker 2: And that's not well covered by the media either, is it.
Speaker 5: No? And by the way, what's not covered is the truth. I mean, the reality is you started moments ago to tell the truth about Obamacare. When do you ever hear it in the media. They've never said, Okay, let's do a point counterpoint. You believe Obamacare is good. This guy believes Obamacare's bad, and we'll leave it up to you to decide us. You hear wayn rooton Bill Cunningham debate two liberals, and you and I will say Obamacare is a disaster. It's the biggest failure in history. It's destroyed healthcare, it's bankrupting the middle class, it's bankrupting small business, and it's got to be thrown out in the garbage pail and start over again. It's no good and the left who make their points and then let people decide. That would be fair journalism, show both sides, let us both speak, let us both get our facts out, and then you decide. But they don't do that. They never say Obamacare's cuntr virtual, it's questionable, it's too expensive, it's bankrupting healthcare, it's bankrupting the country and paying for illegal free healthcare is bankrupting medication. They never say those things. One of my friends, I'm sure I've mentioned this on your show years ago. This is about three years ago. One of my friends went to the hospital and they asked me to drive them, So I drove them to the hospital right here in Las Vegas, Sumberland Hospital. It was like three in the afternoon. They had no one else to take them, and they got out at noon the next day, so they weren't even in the hospital twenty four hours three pm one day to twelve noon the next day. And three weeks later they got a bill in a mail for one hundred and fifteen thousand dollars. Now, this is what Obamacare has done. I don't know anybody ever goes to the emergency room. I don't know anybody is willing to stay overnight in the hospital. Thank god, I'm never sick and I don't go to hospitals. But it scares me if I ever needed an emergency room, I know I couldn't walk out with now like a twenty thirty zousand dollar bill. And so thank god I'm healthy, but I'm scared for the average American who gets sick. Forget about it is you worked your whole life, and you saved like one hundred grand that's gone in one night in a hospital one night. And that's since Obamacare. Everything has quadrupled. Your healthcare bill, your health insurance bill, your doctor bill, your hospital bill. I don't care what it is. It's quadruple. It's the biggest failure in history. And I don't hear anybody saying that, including President Trump, by the way, and including the entire Republican Congress. Nobody is saying Obamacare is a piece of garbage. It's a turd, and it needs to be destroyed. Nobody says it. We're in one big scam, Bill, nobody ever admits the truth.
Speaker 1: Well, you can't say it because the name Obama's attached to it. You know, the Peace Prize winner who's aspirational. The DEI Peace Prize winner is Barack Obama. We got to run once again, went on a route. How did the American people get your thoughts? Other than Root for America dot com which I have up.
Speaker 5: Right now, sure TV show podcast, nationally syndicated radio show, all my commentaries all at Roots for America dot com. Root Roots for America dot Com at the top it shows you have to tune in to TV radio podcast in all my library of all the shows you might have missed. Hopefully you'll never miss him again for America dot Com.
Speaker 2: Thanks Bill, Wayne, You're you're a national treasure. Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Billy.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more and the truth will set you free. If it's called Obamacare, the media will never tell the truth because they're indebted to the to the apostle of Barack Usain Obama, and they will never criticize him, even though Obamacare is a turd. Go Cunningham with you every afternoon on news Radio seven hundred wl W.
Speaker 6: I think it's the time that we blow something up.
Speaker 1: Hello, Buiet, I'm broadcasting. And the mayor has responded to Britney Ruby holding the news conference, and according to the mayor, they're going to start enforcing the law.
Speaker 2: According to the mayor, that's a good thing.
Speaker 1: If teb said the Highway Patrol, they finally have seen the promised land. They're getting the adults now tonight on Fountain Square. The Highway Patrol will be there, Butler County Sheriff will be there, Boone County Sheriff will be there, the National Guard be there, the seventh Armored Division will be there. The only thing lacking will the customers.
Speaker 7: The only one's there, nobody. It'll be deserted.
Speaker 2: And the chief did say we may start enforcing the law. There's a concept.
Speaker 7: If someone is open air using drugs, we may enforce the law. If someone is driving recklessly, we may enforce the right into downtown and walk right out right city.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: Fountain Square will be safe tonight because the seventh Armored Division is gonna be there. Okay, nobody else will be there, but the seventh Armored Division will be a Fountain square tanks everything. I think Britney Ruby is controlling things with an iron grip. She gave the mayor twenty four hours in her.
Speaker 2: Statement maybe she ought to be the mayor.
Speaker 1: Britney Ruby the mayor, I'll take that in the heartbeat. But the mayor acknowledges that he has failed. Now it's up to the citizens to pull the rug out from under Mayor. Iris Rowley, vote Corey Bowman.
Speaker 2: Amen JD.
Speaker 1: By the way, tomorrow I have on a certain US Senator who may call for the National Guard to come in. What Statsy from Ohio, Yes, can't say. Which one can't say, don't even ask. After this news conference. By the way, we're going to start enforcing the law.
Speaker 2: Will lead the stude reporters.
Speaker 7: Approuch service of your local tame Star Heating and air conditioning dealers. Tamestar quality you can feel in Cincinnati. Call Schmid Heating and Coolie five one three five three one sixty.
Speaker 2: Nine hundred spots. Thank you. Roxy.
Speaker 7: The Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town, thirteen convenient locations in northern Kentucky. Bengals are on that field right now. Get ready for Thursday night in the AFC North battle against the Steelers and at pay Course Stadium.
Speaker 2: What about Joe Flacco. I'm excited action right here on seven hundred WLW. What about Joe. I have a lot of police at the football game, right.
Speaker 1: All of them will be there, including the seventh Armored Division. So, and by the way, one have to ask, if we've gotten to this point, who's responsible for this? The liberal judges, right, and the mayor because they're in one door in the courthouse and out the other.
Speaker 7: Four hundred beds are unoccupied. Criminals need to be locked up.
Speaker 2: Fill them up.
Speaker 1: And by the way, the sheriff, Charmaine McGuffey, wants to patrol more parts of the city, but a gentleman's agreement with the Chief of police say they can't do it. Secondly, the seventh Armored Division will be on Fountain Square tonight. Okay, can you go there safely?
Speaker 2: Segment? I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'm not going to go I'm not going to go downtown. Come on, I can't remember the last time. Every time I go downtown it looks like a foreign country. Go downtown, seven eight to twelve buildings? Where'd that come from? What street is that. Why don't you go downtown?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 8: I might go downtown. I might go you'll go downtown to downtown? Yeah, yeah, I'll pick you up on the way down there. Tracy Schwegman tells me it's safe. I may go downtown. And if I go, will you come with me?
Speaker 2: College football twenty fourth ranks Cincinnata Bearcats on the road Saturday night against Oklahoma State the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: When's the last time the Bearcats were a three touchdown favorite on the road.
Speaker 2: When's the last time that happened? When Tony Pike was playing? There's that name again.
Speaker 1: By the way, according to some who's worse the protection? The Bengals offensive line or cpd.
Speaker 7: Get more to night on the Scott Centerfield Show Live for the Origin of Montgomery in at eight o five. Right here on seven hundred WLW Baseball, it's game two of the NLCS Tonight Dodgers a game up on the Brew Crew at eight. You didn't answer the question the ALCS has the night off?
Speaker 2: What's more? Pores?
Speaker 7: The Cincinnati Police or the Bengals offensive line?
Speaker 2: Game three Tomorrow Night? Question three Tomorrow Night? Question Game three Tomorrow night in Seattle to night POLICI said, we're going to start enforcing the law. Where's Rocky? Where is rock Where is he?
Speaker 7: He's in the principal's office.
Speaker 1: I spoke to an athletic director yesterday at Santax High School. He was there when Rocky Boyman was a student Santax. You know what he told me He set the record for jugs. I said, what's a jug? Judgment?
Speaker 2: Under God?
Speaker 1: That he was a recalcitran student, he'll often need to be swatted and paddled, and that he seemed to enjoy it. Athletic director of Santax High School when rock was there, he enjoyed being paddled with his pants down.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, I'm sick, shout him Saturday night. Well, he after eight months of action. It's decision day in the m L.
Speaker 7: This is it FC Cincinnati O hoost CF Montreal in the final regular season game on the eighteenth, it's just four days away.
Speaker 1: Would you have backed away from a pitch to hit your leg to tie up a game?
Speaker 2: So I would have taken one for the team right there, right down the leg.
Speaker 7: He said he acted reflectively instead of according to the manager.
Speaker 2: Does that mean reflectively? He reflected instead of thinking.
Speaker 7: The result will depend on determined the final seed of the Orange and Blues Eastern Conference playoffs in their first round pairing, so we'll see what happens. They're battling Inner Miami CF and Messy for that number two seed.
Speaker 1: Rinaldo may be coming to I guess Jeff Birding tells you, I guess Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: I have a major higher from Portugal. I guess FC. I guess Philadelphia is going to get the supporter shield.
Speaker 1: By the way, the chief of police just said, we're going to start enforcing the law.
Speaker 2: That's a good idea. Is that a good play?
Speaker 1: How about letting just tell the judges know your role, shut your mouth, set up on and keep them locked up. We have four hundred extra beds ready for you with the little chocolate mint on the pillow every night. How about doing that if you're a judge, how about doing that, Wendy, how about doing that?
Speaker 2: What about that? What about enforcing the law? Segment? Is that a novel idea?
Speaker 7: That's your that's you're part of the show. You know, en tonight patrol, high weight patrol. It's a good song. I'm just saying the highway patrol.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying we got nothing but issue and you don't seem to care. Oh, I mean it's our city. I'm calling Richard K. You don't live here. You live in Middle Tucky. No, but I mean you know downtown travel. Do you say I'm from Middletown? I don't know what do I say I'm from Cincinnati? What do you say? I'm saying I'm from Middletown. But this was a general area. It's middle from what to what? I don't know what's the middle between Dayton and Cincy. I finally, the Rock is.
Speaker 1: Here to answer these charges from the athletic director when he was a student at Santax.
Speaker 2: All right, now, rock listen to this one. Heard my name being besmirched a little bit.
Speaker 1: You got to come in, had a little dinner at Trios, had a good time there Greg Pansera's place and having about four of us. And this guy walks up to me. He says, you know, I listen to you a lot, thank you for what you do, et cetera. But he started walking away. He said, did you know about Rocky when he was at Saint X And I said, I said, all I hear from him is that he was the star of stars. Oh yeah, that's what I said. Sure, ask you a baseball, golf, soccer, tennis, interpretive dance, all the interpretive dance. And he said theatrical and you know him. I won't say his name because you know him. He's a athletic director at the time. And he said one thing about Rocky is that he seemed to enjoy to be paddled. Said wait, I said, please. He said, we have something called jugs or something, yes, judgment under God it and when you get so many jugs, you have to pull your pants down and get paddled. And he said most of the boys kept their pants on, but Rocket took his pants down.
Speaker 2: What's he laughing at?
Speaker 7: This is like serious and the serious charges about your past.
Speaker 1: Paddled on your bare ass and you purposely would get jugs. Now, can you respond to these charges of this older man?
Speaker 9: It's not the way I recall any of this at all, he told me.
Speaker 2: And I'm thinking, man, I didn't know that about him. Have you ever been hitting? Have you ever hit by a paddle by someone knows me?
Speaker 9: Look, what me and Kelly do at home is our own business, all right. But outside of that you know.
Speaker 2: That's one hits the button. I'm talking about it.
Speaker 9: I can't recall it happened in It's sant next though there was some other places.
Speaker 2: And you used to purposely.
Speaker 1: There's another one ten jugs in order to be paddled with your pants down.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard the swat when that paddle hits your Have you ever heard that? Oh, it's a sweet sound. It's wonderful.
Speaker 9: I've seen Peyton Manning naked more than I see my wife naked in the last couple of years. I'm just saying, I mean, that's still the damn truth right there.
Speaker 2: But at Deer Park we.
Speaker 1: Were in a quadrangle into the summer in the spring when the windows rope, but we know a c we sweated like things, and.
Speaker 2: We yeah, every now and then you would hear us about it.
Speaker 7: You walked away, and you walk to school through the snow, right uphill both ways, and.
Speaker 1: Then sound would hit and all around the high school. You get here, so you just hear it off in the distance.
Speaker 2: Just got real quiet when they took somebody out. Every seat a little higher and it was like shoulder hands.
Speaker 1: And Donny Helms would have this done four or five, administer Tom Griswold, and you should have heard it.
Speaker 2: One swat and all the paddle. The paddle was like five ft long and it had like thirty hole in it, you know, resistance and everybody and everybody, let's hear.
Speaker 4: Them find the whip now.
Speaker 2: So that actually happened when you were school, Yes, And in fact written on that paddle was the board of Education and I was not.
Speaker 1: No. There was a guy, his name was Donnie Helms. We had a good looking teacher and she used to pull the map down in front of the chalkboard. Oh boy, And so we're walking in there and he put on I would like to uh, I would like to f you of course, of course.
Speaker 2: On the blackboard. And so she would then pull up the map of gas.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, everyone said.
Speaker 2: So she didn't see it, but.
Speaker 5: She knew.
Speaker 2: Then she had to go get mister So and so here we go and we would wait for that sound. It was a wonderful. Did you think that society was a little bit better when when there was there was fear in school?
Speaker 1: I feared sister Monica Anne slapping me with a bunch of cards on your.
Speaker 2: Is a great atturn. Fear is a great return.
Speaker 7: Accept it and I loved it and I didn't, but I didn't enjoy like the others getting it and they got it good, and.
Speaker 2: So the it wasn't only one sometimes enjoyed watching And the guy would walk in and you go and he gingerly sit down.
Speaker 1: Now is this true about you? It's saying X, I can't say, give me some.
Speaker 7: And the and the paddle would be hung up, hung up, I dripping off of it.
Speaker 2: Yes, she pulled that thing up.
Speaker 6: Watch just in it.
Speaker 2: Guess what helms out in the hallway?
Speaker 6: His crime?
Speaker 2: His crime in grade school?
Speaker 9: Maybe one of the funny the times I laughed the hardest I ever have in school is a buddy of mine. I won't say his name. This is in actually seventh grade. It was like, you know, quiet reading and our teacher. I'm gonna say her name either, but she was old school and like her way or the highway right, great woman and uh sitting there like, you know, reading my book and stuff. And he had got selected to you know, clean the chalkboards, right, sponge him off and stuff. And all of a sudden I hear rock rock, Like I'm trying to just stare down at my books. I don't want to get in trouble, right rock And I look up. He's standing behind her and he's taking the wet sponge and wrote bitch right over the top of her head, and I just out loud, just burst. I could not contain it. And then she's in her chair like trying to turn around. He's heard I'm trying to stretch Stritch.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, give me.
Speaker 7: Would you have backed away from that pitch in the bottom of the ninth inning and saw that.
Speaker 2: He backed away? He said it was just like an involuntary reaction and just but you gotta think it.
Speaker 1: Gordon Vederino told me, in those circumstances, stand like a statue and don't move.
Speaker 2: Crowd the play. A little bit happened two to two. Who knows. He cost the Brewers the entire game. Of course, wing your lake back, act like you got hit. You can't ouch. They got the slow motion camera.
Speaker 1: Don't move, And now he's struck out on a pitch over his head.
Speaker 2: And now he's the game with a high heat. He's a goat. What's on the big show today?
Speaker 9: And right out of the gate we got Steve good You might see what plenty much going on.
Speaker 2: You see the police chief's comments.
Speaker 1: They're gonna start enforcing the law, and the highway patrol is here now the adults surrounding Fountain Square.
Speaker 9: I assume alf is going to take help from the wine so he doesn't have to accept it from Trump.
Speaker 2: Correct. That's for political play, right, send him, send him? I say, you don't send the guard. You send Richard K. Jones bing go.
Speaker 9: So we have Steve Gooden on to talk about that. Right out of gate good Man, we have your former girlfriend Tanya we're going to talk about.
Speaker 2: I guess Brittany Ruby has released a statement. I got this statement right now.
Speaker 1: I got it right here, Like like Martin Luther talking about the she gave the mayor twenty four hours any.
Speaker 2: Deadline, and he did out of town. He did it. He's he's pretty good at not responding.
Speaker 9: And we're going to enforce the law. Okay, yeah, for the law. Okay, what do the chiefs say? You just want people to act better?
Speaker 2: You have to. Yeah.
Speaker 9: I think when you bring back the board of education, and that was said, everybody's straight. You what else would help society?
Speaker 2: Uniforms and schools, every school that's another between the North College will go to uniform.
Speaker 1: Yes, they did, because it's harder to hide the handguns in the uniform makes a lot of sense, is that correct?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: How much car violence is there? Cars killed fifty thousand people a year. Do you ever talk about car violence or to talk about the driver of the car. We talk about gun violence as if these guns are killing people.
Speaker 2: Walking around shooting people themselves, are killing the.
Speaker 1: Guns are committing violence. Right, say get me out of the student's report please, as Rockies, truth about the bombers come from the old athletic director who said he enjoyed to be swatted with his pants down.
Speaker 7: Billy, you never know what you're gonna hear about people in the other side of their story, in their life.
Speaker 2: We're going to start enforcing the law.
Speaker 7: Okay, we leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge Report.
Speaker 6: I think it's time that we blow something up.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Charlie on seven hundred ww