Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show, Final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Monday, and we will continue to chop away. I owe you a bunch of emails and stuff. This We're gonna talk a little bit about AI. I know it's something we've touched on before, and I'm not an AI expert, but it has become so prevalent and I'm just floored at how many places I encounter it now in the professional world. My kids are encountering it all the time. So we're gonna actually, I'm gonna use an email here and we're gonna talk about that. We're gonna talk about cheese, steaks, We're gonna talk about well many things this final hour on the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show. I'm gonna get to this one though. Jesse My seventeen year old daughter is taking a senior Civics course. She just finished a sixteen question quiz the show where she falls on the political spectrum. She scored extremely liberal. When we started asking what the questions were and how she am answer, she said, I don't know. I did it with AI. Now, he goes on to say his daughter's fine. By the way. The point is he did it with AI and her answers were communists. Remember something, Communists. They understand they're not popular. They understand communism is not popular. They understand it's a really really hard sell no matter how many lies they tell. It's hard to sell. Let me wreck everything. That's hard to sell that can can you.
Speaker 2: Just let me destroy everything?
Speaker 1: Is a really hard thing to deliver to people. So everything has to be forced, lied about and manipulate. Do you remember you remember it was kind of a minor story, but for about twenty four hours is a big story. When and I think it was Google, Chris. There was that Google AI that adjusted all the history, wasn't it. I forget what they called it, but there was this AI. I'm almost positive it was Google. There was this AI that came out and it was it was sold as one of the new ais, one of the new hot ones. It's the one you need to listen to. So people started playing around with it, as people do, like a new talk. Ah, let's see what it does, let's see how it works, and so people started noticing things. Yeah, it was Gemini, that's what it was called. It was Google. I was right about that. Gosh, I'm smart. It was called Google Gemini. But people started noticing things as they messed around with it. One of the main things they noticed was white people were virtually eliminated, not just from modern day, from history. You could go look this up. I'm sure all the images are still available online, although they've quote made adjustments now. You could look up Vikings and they were all black. This white people completely erased from history.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: Well, who writes the code? A bunch of dirty communists? Dirty communists who are not trying for accuracy. They're not trying to be right, factually correct. They're not concerned at all with truth. In fact, what have we learned about communists? How many times have I played I'm not going to play it for you again? How many times have I played that? Lady the head of NPR, Catherine Mayer, I think our reverence for the truth is a distraction from getting things done. These people lie about everything. As a matter of course, it's a base foundation of communism. They believe in lying about everything. They're trying to lie. That is the goal. Oh, the goal is to lie, to deceive. It's the goal.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: In fact, here's what We're gonna play again for you, Chris. I want you to play me cut twelve go.
Speaker 3: I want to use this moment to speak to the Muslims of New York City. I want to speak to the memory of my aunt who stopped taking the subway after September eleventh because she did not feel safe in her Headjab.
Speaker 1: That's so wrong, mam. Donnie faked tearing up about a story that is fake. And I don't mean a story that's a little manipulated. His aunt wasn't even in New York City. She wasn't on the subway getting mean looks. She doesn't even wear a job. It's not a story that's a little fake exaggerated. He sat down and made the entire thing up and then fake cried about it. They lie about everything all the time, not little lies, huge gigantic, verifiable lies, and they do it without the tiniest amount of shame. They're only ashamed when they tell the truth. Huge lies all the time. Now, I want you to picture this, think for a moment about all the things already using AI. It's everywhere in the business world, and I do mean everywhere. Legal profession, sales, profession, professional sports, it's everywhere radio. I've told you before, Chris Corey, whenever I have some extremely extremely witty thing I said, or honestly, whenever I have a prediction or something that turns true, which the oracle does often. You know how Chris and Corey find it?
Speaker 2: Hey, I.
Speaker 1: It basically goes searching for them. I've watched them do it. I don't have any idea how they do it. I couldn't do it, but I've watched them do it. It's amazing. They just put in some keywords. It's amazing. It's everywhere. It's in the government, it's in our military, Department of Defense, it's in our education system. What if Zoron Mamdani was writing all of it. What if he was the one putting in all the code, all the data. It's a frightening thought. I know I realized that. But we have to understand. This is where we're at, and it's going to be difficult to navigate this world if we don't know.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: If we know you know, if you, if you talk to your kids about this, talk to your employees about this, if you if you just have these discussions, then we're fine. The problem is, it's just like the uh, the eighty year old person turning on CBS at night for the news and thinking they're getting news at all, or maybe you're old enough and experienced enough, maybe thinking it's a little biased. No, you're hearing outright lies things completely invented, hool cloth, a complete lie. But if you know that, you're fine.
Speaker 2: They don't. I know you do it.
Speaker 1: I do it too. You hate watch every now and then, right, AB is obsessed with this, especially after things like debate night, there's a big political night of some kind. You know, what she wants to do drives me crazy, but I still can't look away. After Donald Trump debated Joe Biden and that disastrous one where Biden was short circuiting the whole time, she immediately turned on CNN. No, no, no, no, we have to go hate Watch. Let's flip back and forth CNN and MSNBC. I know you do that, but you do that with the knowledge that you're seeing outright lies. Right. But the thing about AI, because it's this advanced technology, maybe you're like me and you don't completely get it. Look, I don't believe I don't completely get it, and I don't want to. I should know, I understand the basics of what it is. And that's about as deep as I want to go. It's lying to you too about everything, and maybe maybe not small lies, big lies. I told you about that thing that happened to me when the exact circumstances around it are are are weird. But when Charlie Kirk passed away and South Park had done a spoof episode on Charlie Kirk making fun of him, Charlie Cook loved it, thought it was hilarious. Somebody with The New York Post printed an article with a direct quote from me saying that South Park should delete that episode, they shouldn't put it back on. Not only is that nothing I said. I completely disagree with it. It's the opposite of anything I think or said. They should totally put it back on. He would love it. Then from there, news outlet after news outlet after news outlet repeated that exact same lie with a fake quote, completely fake quote to me. Now, if you ask Ai about it, AI will tell you I said it outright. Lie, black and white, lie, weird world. I'm not mad about it. I'm just it's an example. It's a weird world, all right. We'll get to some more things. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Magnificent Monday, Medal of Honor Monday. Remember if you miss that, If you missed any part of the show, you can download the whole thing iHeart Spotify iTunes. Also, you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 2: Jesse.
Speaker 1: The other day, you were wondering why cheese steak restaurants keep closing. It's because cheese steaks suck. They're terrible. You just can't. You can't just overcook beef until it's unrecognizable, chop it up and dump cheese sauce on it and expect it to be delicious. Yes you can, Okay, yes you can. And I'll tell you something else. There is something that I and there's actually something my buddy Luis does and I would highly recommend it. This is along the same lines of the cheese steak. Take your leftovers and mix them together in a gigantic, just goulash of deliciousness. Allow me to explain. Let's say let's say someone has some leftover sausage. You got some leftover pasta. Maybe, maybe there are some onions, some mushrooms you didn't use, possibly even steak night, something along these lines. You have all these things in the fridge as leftovers. All you need butter, cheese, possibly a bun or some dor dais, depending on how authentic you want to be butter, drop it in the pan. Just start chopping stuff up and chucking it in there. Chop it up, chuck it in there, Chop it up, chuck it in there when everything looks kind of mixed up, because it doesn't take long to get it heated back up. Take some cheese, maybe some shreddy cheddy. Maybe look little velvita never hurt anybody. Maybe a little chunked up velveta American cheese slices, whatever you're looking for. Drop it in the pan with all that chopped up, including the pasta. Just throw it all in there. Put it on a tortilla, put it in a bun. It is better than the original meal, better than every individual original meal you had. You learn how to use leftovers. Here's somebrero jesse. I think I'm gonna have to move. The town isn't bad, but recently the city council's fall in love with roundabouts and speed bumps. If I wanted to live in a crappy European city. I'd move to Italy. Okay. First, speed bumps, The speed bumps are bad. Second, I love roundabouts. I am a huge roundabout fan, and then explained why you should be a huge roundabout fan. Roundabouts intimidate people. They freak people out. There are cars coming, all the cars are moving. I don't understand. Am I supposed to go? If I go? What lane do I stand?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: These are the things that go through people's minds when they approach a roundabout. Sounds bad, right, surely that's bad. You don't want things that confuse people. No, no, no, no, no no. Let me tell you something. It's what I already am talking to my sons about about about future employment. It's not that you have to be perfect, because you're not perfect. You have to stand out above the other people who are going to be a applying for the same job, meaning your handshake has to be firm. Theirs isn't you stand out? You show up, dress nice, They don't you stand out polite? They they're not you stand out. You don't have to be the best. You just have to stand out if you're If you and your buddy are running from a grizzly bear. You don't have to be the fastest person on the planet. You just have to be faster than he is. You understand, back to roundabouts. They're intimidated, they don't know what to do, they're stuck.
Speaker 2: You just go.
Speaker 1: You be the confident, assertive one. I love roundabouts because I hardly even slow down anymore. I understand that everyone else is going to be intimidated. I I don't even care what the rules are. I just go. Makes my life so much easier. Jessie, looking at the sta our country in many states passing laws to protect criminals and law enforcement's officers, you think they're setting the stage for the purge. Her name is Coco. Look what I think is this and this is it's a talk we've been em and it's to talk said that we're going to keep having. We have a situation that is unique, and I don't know exactly where it's going to go because there's no historical precedent for it. We are not divided as a country by region. It's not north south, east west, it's not the northeast versus the southwest. It's not that there are hostile communists, evil foreign city states. I consider them foreign separate countries. Countries like New York, Chicago, LA. There are foreign city states. It's inside of our borders, and inside those foreign city states there is no end to the horrors. None, none, And all right, well, you know what, I'm gonna dig into this a little bit more, but it's going to get even worse there. I will explain why it's going to get even worse inside of these places. And just a moment is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Monday.
Speaker 2: Thrilled to be here, Chris?
Speaker 1: Aren't you so excited that it's Monday?
Speaker 2: All right? Quit?
Speaker 1: No, when I have time to talk to Chris, we have to discuss what's happening hostile foreign city states within our borders. I don't I don't know where this goes, but I will tell you right now what's coming. And it's it's really dark and it's really ugly. I believe that the United States of America as a whole is in the beginning of a revival. That is what I believe, a political and spiritual revival that is wonderful. So let me be clear up from a thirty thousand foot view as a country. I feel as good about where we're going as I have felt in years. It feels like younger generations are waking up. It feels like people who've been on the right for a while are finally figuring out they're communists. We have to be firm or we are waking up slowly, but we are waking up to what we're dealing with, what has to be done, what is wrong. People are going back to church again, people are buying bibles. People are getting involved in politics. They're running for school board, they're dealing with communists, with aggression. It all good things, stuff that you and I have talked about for years, for seven years on the radio. It's happening. These things are happening. That's the good. The bad is this, these hostile foreign city states inside of our borders. They are only going to continue to get worse. And here's why. As the United States of America becomes more hostile to foreign subversion, to communism, to all these things, the evil people inside of our country and evil people still arriving in our country, they are going to choose to live inside of a place where they are welcome. That's going to be New York, La Chicago, Seattle, Portland, they're going to go where they are welcome. That all right, Now, you're bringing in a bad element. It's already bad. You're bringing in a bad element. But wait, there's more. You are, we are should say, the light in our society. It's the good people who make any town or city or state better, the people who are polite to others, who get in to give back. They're what make a society really go without them. It sucks that that's you know how I talk about the little differences between living in a red area and a blue area and how your day to day interactions. You're just a happier person in a red area. That's why there's so much more light in a red area than a blue area. Now to the New York's of the world that there's still plenty of light there. I still have so many good friends there. They're leaving, they're gonna they're not gonna take it forever. I already have several friends who have left. They're in Florida, they're in Tennessee, they're in Texas, they're they're in Montana. They I've already have several friends who have left over the past four or five six years, good cops have left. See NYPD, I gonn, I'm going to Wyoming. More good people will continue to flee these hostile foreign city states. What that means is they're gonna get worse with no end in sight. They're going to continue to empty out the jails. They're going to continue to welcome in illegal criminals. Illegal criminals are going to still be welcomed in. They are going to continue to elect Democrat mayors because look, there's even few, there are fewer and fewer Republicans. Democrat mayors, Democrat city council, Democrat judges, and the judges are going to keep letting the criminals out, and they're gonna see it's it's a death spiral, a death spiral with no and insight. Keep in mind, what let's say there's a moderate Democrat somewhere. You know what we'll make it about in New York City. Let's say there's let's say there's a moderate Democrat on the city council. Right now, there's a moderate Democrat there. They don't want the jails open necessarily that Look, they're not gonna see I eye with you and may But I know what all these crazy things you know what that moderate Democrat is about to watch. You know what they're about to watch John Fetterman. He's that big dufist senator from Pennsylvania. He's a complete lefty, but he says one or two things that are smart every now and then, so the right falls in love with them, because the right is the cheapest state on the planet. But he's said once or two, one or two sensible things publicly. John Fetterman, he is probably going to lose a primary. He is a sitting United States Senator from Pennsylvania. He is going to be challenged from the left because he's not communist enough, and he is probably going to get bounced from the United States Senate because the Democrat Party wants more communism, not less. Now, if you're that quote moderate sitting on New York's City Council, do you feel comfortable voicing that?
Speaker 2: Of course not.
Speaker 1: You know, you can't voice that. If you do, that's that's the end of your political career. You can't voice it. Even if you're a moderate, you can't voice it. So the death spiral, the communism purity death spiral, goes down and down and down and down and down without end and to make matters worse. And this does make matters worse for these hostile foreign city states. Two of our worst are Los Angeles and Chicago. You know both those states.
Speaker 2: Have in common.
Speaker 1: Now each of those well each of those cities. They are in states run by a governor who wants to be the next Democrat nominee for president of the United States of America. So they're going to double and triple down on the crazy because JB. Pritzker of Illinois and Gavin Newsom of California.
Speaker 2: You know where they're gonna be two years from now?
Speaker 1: Wait year is yeah, two years.
Speaker 2: From now, you know where they're gonna be.
Speaker 1: They're going to be standing on stage side by side, trying to outcom me each other. Hey, your record isn't common enough here, Your record isn't common enough there. I did this communist thing. It's way more communist than your thing. They know, they know they're going to be standing on stage two years from now having to pull up their resume of communism. How communist were you? So there for the next two years, going to double down, triple down. Now, I, like I said, I believe the country is great, well on a great path. I'll put it that way. We are on a great path. There are good things happening, but in the blue areas, specifically large blue cities. It's not just that there's no end in sight. I don't see how it could possibly get any better. The only thing that could save places like New York now is deporting fifty million people, if not more. We're beginning that process, but let's be honest, we're still puppy dogs when it comes to deportation. We don't have the machine in place one but two. Look, I've played it for you twice already. I'm gonna play it for you again. I want to remind you that this guy has been in the United States of America speaking like this since nineteen sixty three without the slightest fear of deportation. Go Chris.
Speaker 4: America is the genesis of what we call settler colonialism, and the American model was exported.
Speaker 2: Around the world.
Speaker 4: Abraham Lincoln generalized the solution of reservations. They herded American Indians into separate territories for the Nazis. This was the inspiration. Hitler realized two things. One that genocide was doable. It is possible to do genocide That's what Hitler realized. Second thing Hitler realized is that you don't have to have a common citizenship. You can differentiate between people. The Nuremberg laws were patterned after American laws anyway, the US put Indians in reservations. The US invented the model.
Speaker 1: For sixty years, it has never been denaturalized and deported. We have to do that if you want to save the cities. We're a long way from the time. It is Jesse Kellys Show. Final segment of the Jesse Kelly's Show on what has been a magnificit Monday. We will of course return tomorrow. You can email us if you'd like Jesse at Jesse Kelly's Show dot com. I didn't mean I didn't mean for that to be down as much of a drag as it was about our cities. But it is something I think about a lot because I enjoy cities. I want to visit them. I don't want to live in one. I order got kids. You know, cities are more of a young person's game, but I want to visit them.
Speaker 2: I want to go. I want to take my wife to.
Speaker 1: A ballgame, someplace I want.
Speaker 2: I want to go.
Speaker 1: And it breaks my heart when I see cities around the world and there are so many of them that are clean and safe, and then I think about my country, the United States of America, and to know ours are disgusting and unsafe. I find that to be embarrassing. And to know that it's gonna get worse before it gets better. That sucks. But anyway, Jesse, please address how many times in recent history the National Guard has been deployed on native soil. I remember, can't state, Yeah, deploying the National Guard happens all the time, all the time. The only reason, and I do mean the only reason that it's become controversial now is because Trump is doing it, and he's doing it for crime. Remember that they love crime. I that's hard to accept. It's hard to accept it, but they view criminals as necessary for the revolution. They do when you read these stories about some scumbag who's been arrested forty fifty times, and you say to yourself, how could they keep letting him out? They want the dog to get off the leash and bite it again. That's why they do it. They don't want the National Guard stopping crime. When look, I just talked about the state of America cities. As we talked about before. I'm mad, I'm embarrassed, I'm disgusted by it. They feel the exact opposite. That's how they want it. And half these people, the ones who aren't foreigners, for instance, in New York City voting for man Donnie, you know who's voting for him? Foreigners and rich kids. Do you know that they have all the demographics foreigners and rich kids. Why are the rich kids doing it? A lot of different reasons, but one of the main reasons is they're not gonna be there when Rikers Island gets open. They're gonna be off on mommy and Daddy's vote in Nantucket somewhere. They're gonna moved back home. They're gonna be off free as a bird. While people are destroyed inside the city, they don't ever have to live with it. The communist wants to burn everything down, everything but his stuff. It's how they think. Jesse, I'm a small business owner close to Portland. I'm an avid hunter and fisher and fellow veteran. On my Idaho hunting trips, I can't tell you how much nicer and friendly the people of Idaho are. I wanted to read this piggybacking off of what we were just talking about, because I wanted to again encourage you to move, not just because it's bad in your blue area and it's going to get worse. I have lived all across the United States of America. I have lived in red areas, purple areas, and I've lived in blue areas. Part of the reason, but a big part, I moved back to Washington, d C. To work in politics for a year. I lasted a year. Part of the reason it was only a year. It wasn't just the drive, It wasn't just the taxes. How rude everybody is. They're just freaking rude everywhere. Nobody's gonna say yes, ma'am, no sir. Nobody's gonna hold a door open for you. If you do happen to hold a door open for somebody, you're gonna get Maybe, if you're lucky, you'll get glared at. Usually they don't even look up at you. They just stroll right by you like you're their door man, and you think to yourself, Wow, people are terrible. No, people there are terrible. There are places all across the United States of America where people are wonderful, I told you, Remember I told you we went to Montana for a month this summer. Now, the area I live in is red anyway, and so it's very polite and wonderful up in rural Montana. It's really, really, really read my kids. My children commented on the fast food workers. If we do swing through Tbella, McDonald's or something like that fast food night, we're talking sixteen year olds. Yes, sir, no, sir, have a pleasant, wonderful day, not just Chick fil A. There is a better, more pleasant life out there for you, if you can with your work, with everything else, if you can get out and you don't have to stress dropping calls because you're gonna have pure talk and pure talk. It's not some fly by night cell company. They're on the exact same cell towers. You do not have to patronize these big soulless mobile companies who hate your freaking guts. Switch your cell phone service to pure Talk. You will pay less. My bill got cut in half in half, you will pay less. You'll be patronizing a company that's giving back rescue dogs to veterans with PTSD right now. They're not giving to Black Lives Matter, like the other cell phone companies. They're not giving to planned parenthood. They're caring about veterans. They're hiring Americans again, not a bunch of foreigners hiring Americans. Pick up your phone. It's time. I know you've been thinking about it forever. It's time. Dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly pound two five zero, Say Jesse Kelly. All right, all right, hey Jesse. What are your thoughts on early voting. I say this because there's voting going on right now. My thoughts on it. I think all voting should be same day voting. That said, just freaking vote. Get involved, and if you are, if you are in Virginia, if you are in New Jersey, not only vote, you're always voting. I'm not worried about that. Drag somebody with you. We have races right now going on in the country we can win. And beyond those two states, you have local races. I bet you money, within the next six months, there are things you can vote on in your area. Go vote and drag friends. You were the one who knows your friends don't know they share your values. You talk about politics, so you think they know when the next election is, When the next This is that they don't know. You know, all right, we're gonna do it again tomorrow.
Speaker 2: That's all