Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the morning. Good to have you guys here with us. Can I tell you what I'm really obsessed with lately? And I don't know if you guys will relate to this, because if you don't have it, you may not do this.
Speaker 2: Flash lights.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not no, you're getting no no, no, no, no. It has nothing to do with that. Let me just get into the story. I was just saying that. That was actually just me setting up the conversation. I really didn't need any participations. I am obsessed with ring alerts. I don't know if you if you have a ring camera, you get ring alerts. If you're in your settings there you say it's okay to get ring alerts. And they're basically the alerts that come up from other ring users of things that are going on in the neighborhood. And I say this facetiously, I am not really obsessed with ring alerts. I actually want to stop this thing. But I know that the moment that I stopped the ring alerts, it's going to say that there's some kind of a crazed man on the loose and he's in my neighborhood. And I'm not going to actually get the alert because I stopped because ready for this one. Everything from a tiger that looks like a cat is on the loose, I actually put these, by the way.
Speaker 2: A cat that looks like a tiger, A.
Speaker 1: Tiger looking like a cat is on the loose. That was one of the ones that would happen in my neighborhood. Which, by the way, I put these in my prep. If you want to use these and look at these, you guys can go look at my mojo topics that I put in because I actually got it. And if you look at the picture of the tiger, it kind of does just look like a cat.
Speaker 2: It does not look like a tiger as a I don't know.
Speaker 1: It says, a tiger looking like a cat is on the loose, which I think he meant a cat looking like a tiger like you thought to but it just looks like a cat. To the other one is someone is breaking into cars. I like that one. To another one that I have is who lost power? I always get those. It's always people too. I found your five yes, five parrots. Did you hear it? See this one? Look at this somebody actually put this in and says, maybe someone has lost their parrots. There are five of them flying together, lime green, and I think one is dark blue and has orange feet. This was This was two point eight miles away from my house that this happened, and it was on like a power of wire that it was that it was happening. That I look at these ring alerts all the time. And when I look at these ring alerts, I think to myself, why are people actually doing this, going out taking a picture of it and then sending it to everybody else? You have that much time on your hands that you're doing this. But then I realize, if you're the person that lost your birds, you're gonna want to know where I seen a crazy one. I sent it as a topic with a picture because I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: This is what it is.
Speaker 3: It's a picture of a dog that looked like it's been through some things and is it found him last October and we've been looking for his owner. They dodn't care this dogs is least always and they're still trying.
Speaker 4: To post it.
Speaker 3: What it's almost on Ober.
Speaker 2: No, we're in October. Why do you why do they not tell it's the first time they're posting. Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Why you know we kept them, we tried, We don't like them anymore. So is this owners still looking for.
Speaker 1: You would say that you would think that you would let somebody excellently know ahead of time. There's some children right now that lost their pet, their family pet, and it's not there. Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight. I want to know what's the craziest neighborhood watch alert that you've ever seen? Either on ring or I know that you might have a Facebook page. We also have a neighborhood Facebook page too. And aside from the people that are trying to find somebody that you know, can fix something at their house, does anybody know a reputable you know, whatever it is? Aside from that, it's usually the complaining neighbors. And it's always the three that are by my house. And one of the people's names is Karen, and she's always she's always complaining. And her real name is Karen for some reason, because it attaches to your real Facebook.
Speaker 5: In college, we had ring cameras, or my friends had ring cameras outside of their college houses and it was so funny to watch them. After a night out, because you could see how everyone stumbled in or somebody fell before they got to the front door.
Speaker 1: Did anybody ever ring alert the entire neighborhood about them at all?
Speaker 2: Or no it ever come up, not that I know of.
Speaker 5: But shoot, that was the East Lancing so that's probably some crazy things.
Speaker 1: Get Actually, you know what's funny, I should sign up for East Lancing once because of Luke's.
Speaker 2: Apartment all the time, there has to be stuff on.
Speaker 1: What would I do if I had it? And said semi long haired guy that looks like Morgan Wallin? I mean, like, but can I tell you that the thing? Chelsea gets mad at me when I call her up, Like I'll call her sometimes if we're here at work and I'll say, hey, the ring alert just went off and somebody said that there's a guy going door to door, you know, trying to sell windows and they think he's a scammer. And she'll go, I'll handle it like she's like, she's like, she's like, you don't have to call and tell me that alert. She doesn't want me to alert her about the alert that happened. Anna listener, Anna not Ariana rob here, Diana, good morning, what's happening.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Hi there. Well it's not really the craziest alert, but I thought it was kind of funny. In the middle of the night lift night, I got an alert someone said what was that noise? And then there were a couple of responses. The next response was how long is the string? And then the next response was how high is the sky? I thought he was so goofy like because the person didn't indicate.
Speaker 5: What the noise was or were.
Speaker 6: They Now, can I tell you something mine That happens all the time.
Speaker 2: Did anybody else just hear that noise? And it's like, well, what was the noise?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Although I get how long is the string? I get worried because we get some of those ring alerts sometimes, and one of the ring alerts was I just heard gunshots. Yes, And then you never get the answer to what was the gunshots? And you start realizing, I mean, who knows. It could have been a car backfiring, it could have been a firework or whatever. The funny thing is, I got a guy with a cannon in my neighborhood, and nobody's alerting anybody about the cannon guy. But they're alerting you about the birds flying in the sky. What's going on? How you doing?
Speaker 2: Unique?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 5: How you doing good?
Speaker 1: I love that name. You've never been on with us, have you once before? Okay, well, nice to have you back, Unique, what's happening?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 6: The ring alert that I got for the neighborhood was when I was in I moved to Arizona for a little while, and we got an alert that there were hobbilinas in the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen what habilina is.
Speaker 2: It's a wild pig. Have you ever seen one before?
Speaker 5: You know, I didn't see it personally.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad, but it's one of the reasons why I moved back to Detroit. You need my gosh.
Speaker 1: Chelsea and I used to live in Tucson and I, backing out of our driveway almost hit a hovelina. Oh my god. It looked like apostle mix. It's the it's you know what it looks like. It looks like the from It looks like lion king. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw one for the very first time when Wes and I were in the south of France over the summer. They have they're a little scary.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: The one I saw was.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, what's the song from a Lion King? Which what a wonderful I love it. What a wonderful friend. What's going on, Lauren?
Speaker 2: I'm filling the sing along? What's Lauren?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 6: So? In Leonard, which is like northeastern Oakland County, they're constantly cows that are.
Speaker 2: On the list, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they'll just be like in the middle of the road.
Speaker 2: Did they take a photo of the cow and post?
Speaker 6: So yes, yes, lots of photos, big black house.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And and they have like the the what is it just randomly walking around randomly out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: They they get out from the farm where they live and they just just roam the streets of Leonards.
Speaker 1: I wonder if people like bring them home, like, you know, would you keep that for a year like you would keep somebody's pat what's going on? Jamar?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was telling I'll text you guys.
Speaker 4: You guys.
Speaker 5: So I got alert once before from ringing and saying that has anybody seen the neighbor naked in the backyard?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: Was.
Speaker 4: I have seen her in the backyard naked multiple times, and it went on for days about different notifications.
Speaker 2: It's just it's hilarious.
Speaker 1: What time, What neighborhood is It's in Bed, Michigan. Okay, all right, those are good ones, by the way. See I get the boring ones in my neighborhood. You get the good ones. You get the naked neighbor. What's going on, Matt? How you doing good? While we were talking about this topic?
Speaker 2: You just got the alert?
Speaker 1: What was the alert for? What internet service is better?
Speaker 6: Expinity or all the time?
Speaker 2: All the time?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 1: And people? People, for some reason will there'll be like fifty different responses to that whole thing. You should put back up there. What's your favorite color eminem which one tastes better?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: See what they say.
Speaker 7: But with that said, matata it means no worries come una matata. What a wonderful phrase. Here we gokuna matata, no person grazy.
Speaker 2: It means the day.
Speaker 7: Last you have that room on the problem
Speaker 5: Word