Speaker 1: So I was hanging out with some of my friends that I grew up with this weekend, my White Lake friends, if you will. And one of my best friends is getting married very soon, and her mom was telling us about how she had to place a bulk order of champagne because we have a lot of festivities coming up. She ordered somewhere around I want to say, six hundred bottles of champagne from Costco.
Speaker 2: How how many people are coming to this wedding?
Speaker 1: Honestly, I don't know. I didn't ask a lot of questions, but.
Speaker 2: I know that bottles of champagne.
Speaker 1: Her mom is also hosting, like they're doing a joint bridle shower, so there's like a couple lot there's a couple of different events coming up where they're gonna need some champagne. Plus we just like champagne. Some bulk order from Costco and found out that she got all of her money back because some of the bottles in the boxes were randomly exploding, like popping off. Some of the bottles were shattering and she couldn't figure out why, and it was like maybe one or two per case, so nowhere near the six hundred. But she went to Costco and was like, yo, like some of these bottles, I haven't done anything. They've literally just been sitting there. They're exploding, they're shattering. It's causing a mess. Can we figure out what to do? And they were like, you can keep the bottles, We're just going to refund you because we're having an issue with it. So she got refunded for six hundred bottles of champagne.
Speaker 2: No, not to swear. I'm supprised they didn't make her bring in the exploded no bottles.
Speaker 3: They could do anything.
Speaker 4: So this was an issue that other people were experiencing. I guess so okay, okay, yeah, because that like the first I thought, Okay, Shannon's respected. I'm about to just call Kroger. Yes, I mean Cosco, is I got bottles exploding? If nobody's gonna change.
Speaker 1: They were having an issue. But she's like, I still have four hundred bottles of champagne.
Speaker 3: That haven't exploded yet.
Speaker 2: That is insane. First three we still can't get over six hundred buck. That's a campaign. That's like my dream.
Speaker 3: Do they need a few extra guests?
Speaker 1: Has the best return policy or like where can you return something? Beyonca, I know you do this occasionally occasionally.
Speaker 2: Everything she wears.
Speaker 5: She I should see my trunk right now. I think I have two suitcases I got to return. I got three pairs of shoes. She's dollars with the clothes. I'll go on back.
Speaker 2: You know, she has the taggers.
Speaker 1: Where's the best one that always takes it back?
Speaker 3: Bianca?
Speaker 5: So hopefully no one from the store is listening. But Macy's, I always wear their dresses and then return them after the occasion because I have my tag gun.
Speaker 2: Tag gun. She has a tagger may never question.
Speaker 6: That's nice.
Speaker 3: Wow, have you ever miss tagged the wrong dress?
Speaker 2: Sorry? I can't take on.
Speaker 4: That's cool, So I remember, I'll give you this story while we figure out Beyonca's story. I felt I just would love to know if she miss tags something, he's coming something from Amazon instead of oh that's a good question, that would be absolutely crazy. Yeah, have you missed with your tag gun? First of where do you get a tag gun at? So they're selling tag guns? Okay, so wait, we got to get your Micael home on go ahead.
Speaker 6: Sorry.
Speaker 5: So it's just like when you go to the store, it's like a little needle. You put it through the clothes and you attach the tag to the clothes, shoot it in, pull it out.
Speaker 3: Have you miss tagged anything and send it back to the wrong place.
Speaker 5: No, but I did almost make a mistake when I was returning my Hour magazine dress. I wore that and I was returning to Macy's and I was telling the Lyddy she I was just like, yeah, just not the one I wanted. I went with like a gold dress instead, and she was like, oh, can I see what dress you wore instead?
Speaker 3: I want to see the dress. I don't got rosy.
Speaker 4: I was in Target one time and I had to return something and there was a woman in front of me. She had like a few things, and one of the things like a box of shoes, and she got done with her return and she walked off and I waited until, you know, the people behind the counter say it, okay, it's your turn.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So, prior to me being waved up, I seen the one that had the shoes, look at the other girl that was whatever, was like oh so then she waves you. I'm like, what's what's going on? She was like, do these look worn to you? They was so worn it looked like she had walked the Thanksgiving Day parade. Life was like, no way that these shoes were not used.
Speaker 7: She probably got banned from returning at Target because those who think like they make you give your red card or you're like your driver's license if you don't have a red card, they're like actually kind of strict.
Speaker 2: When it comes you know. So you got Amazon as Amazon. I took my frat shoes back to Amazon.
Speaker 4: Bianci and a frat makes so much sense A four four six sixty five sixty five four eight. I want to hear from people behind the counter that are receiving the items, yes, and then I want to hear from people wh we were sending them back.
Speaker 3: We got Ray on the line. What's up, Ray?
Speaker 6: What's up guys? How we doing?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good morning man? What's going on?
Speaker 6: I just had to call in just off the The main thing in the in the conversation as Costco. Are you guys not hip to the Costco returns no educators?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, guys. Costco takes back everything. I know. I got a buddy of mine that's moved like four different times every three years. He gets new couches from Costco. He gets a full refund.
Speaker 3: So what do you mean, Yeah, give us, give us the details like Costco.
Speaker 6: So like Costco has like a satisfaction guaranteed policy.
Speaker 1: I like you.
Speaker 6: So as long as you just tell them like this hurts me or this or that, like, they will return everything. That's why we shop at Costco. Share that I returned like four years later, it got my full refund.
Speaker 4: Ray Lizen, we have a Costco employee on the line. We're gonna keep on there. Yes, And then we got Alicia on the line, who is a Costco employee. Elisa, are you hearing what Ray's saying about your policy? Yeah?
Speaker 8: So I work returns and the membership department, and yeah, we return anything up to ten years.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, wait a minute, anything, Yeah what any I didn't know that.
Speaker 8: No, the only thing that we haven't read we cannot return up to ten years is anything with a screen, so electronics with electronic.
Speaker 3: And open.
Speaker 2: Thank god.
Speaker 4: No, listen.
Speaker 8: I had a lady come in about three hundred dollars worth of grocery stuff. She would eat spaghetti like it's a three pack. She'll eat two to three jars of the spaghetti, bring back one jar and say she's allergic to it.
Speaker 6: Didn't like.
Speaker 3: That. Want to say one thing, Go ahead, ray.
Speaker 6: You guys, I just want to say that, you know, I wasn't afraid when the when the Costco employee was on the line as well, because they've always been so kind to me. Yeah, you guys know what you're signing up for when you return when you work that return line at Costco, and we love.
Speaker 3: You giving me your membership number. It's pretty good.
Speaker 8: You can actually return your membership up until the last day of.
Speaker 6: Today.
Speaker 3: Give us everything. What do we need to know from Costco? Give us all the tips and drigues.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm telling you Casco. Costco takes care of their employees and takes care of their members.
Speaker 2: Okay, so so far, Okay, we I have a question.
Speaker 7: So I usually will buy some outdoor plants from Costco, like in the spring, and by the end of the summer. There are some summers I'm not very good about watering my plants. If they are dead by the end of the summer, you're telling me I could bring them back and get a refund.
Speaker 2: Will you pick up Danielle because she has a story similar to that.
Speaker 8: We get all on plants. People will bring them back. You have a year with any plants.
Speaker 4: You guys, I feel like we gotta we gotta keep you. We gotta keep Alicia. I need you to hang on the line, your your return right now at this point. And Danielle has something similar to Shannon your question about plants.
Speaker 3: Danielle, what's your situation?
Speaker 1: Yeah, my dad buys plants from Costco all of the time, and then at the end of the season, when they're dead, just like Shannon says, he just takes them back and says that they died.
Speaker 8: They're dead.
Speaker 3: And Alicia, this is okay, Yeah, we take it all back.
Speaker 9: We can't say no, what are you guys? So, so the difference between us and the other stores is that we make our profit on the memberships, so we don't make very little profit on the floor, so.
Speaker 8: We can take that cut with all products on the floor.
Speaker 9: We we don't have to worry about what we sell.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, So so far we've covered. Memberships can be brought in up until the day before they expire. We're checked on that. Dead plants for the season, we're checked on that. Let's go to line seven. We got Cougy, we got shown on the line. Saw what's your Costco situation.
Speaker 6: Well, my son got a drone from Costco for his birthday. We went out to the soccer building.
Speaker 3: We launched it out in the air, but the five minutes it just like took right off and never came back.
Speaker 4: How do you.
Speaker 2: Return something that you don't even.
Speaker 3: Have the returning that you don't have.
Speaker 6: Trained to pick the box in and they.
Speaker 3: Returned, okay. Alicia Alisa confirmed this story. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, if you.
Speaker 8: Don't have it for the most part, if you have some evidence of having it, or we can look it up on the membership, we will return it.
Speaker 3: If you have some elements you
Speaker 6: Don't need the drone, just bring the bow for about thirty factions and I just took off and everything