Speaker 1: It's the second date update on Mojo in the morning. All right, we're gonna do second date update right now here on Mojo in the morning. Julian's being ghosted. The wildest thing is, Julian, you guys spent the night with each other?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did.
Speaker 1: That sucks, you know what? That sucks even more because you guys had not only the full date the night before, but then also spent the night with each other. And did you spend anytime the next day with each other or did you just say goodbye? And that's the last you heard? Oh, breakfast and then last I heard? Wow? So why is he getting ghosted? Macy is on the phone with us right now. Julians say hi to Macy a ghost. Hi Macy, how you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm okay?
Speaker 1: How are you good? He sounds like a really nice guy. We were talking to him a little bit off the air, and he was really fun. It sounds to me like you liked him too enough to the fact that you guys stayed the night with each other.
Speaker 2: I mean, it was fine in the beginning, and then you know, yes, it.
Speaker 3: Just got weird.
Speaker 1: It was better than fun. So I understand from talking to our producers that he should know the reason. Why explain that? What do you mean by that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's obvious. I saw a bunch of text messages on his phone the next morning.
Speaker 1: Who about what and whom.
Speaker 2: It was? His phone was blown up the next morning, and you know, I asked to see the messages because I mean it was crazy, and yeah it was. It was his group chat that was blown up his phone about about our night. He was telling everybody about our night.
Speaker 1: What's right? What's wrong with that? Though? Yeah, if he had a good night.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you were message messaging them while it was happening, Like you just don't tell everybody's business right on the spot like that.
Speaker 1: Oh see, yeah, see I did. I disagree with you, guys. I think that you're in the moment and you're getting on the phone and you're basically talking about a hookup that you're having. I think you feel disrespected Macy because he was doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he told him like everything, I'm not on my phone during the night texting my girlfriends. I mean that's after the.
Speaker 5: Fact, but not now.
Speaker 1: So who were these people that he was texting?
Speaker 6: Were?
Speaker 1: Who were you texting? Julian? It was just the bores. So and you're texting them through the time that you're doing this, and are you texting them things like did you could you see what the messages said? Macy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What was it? What were the messages and what were they saying.
Speaker 2: Just like you know, oh, I'm with this hot chick like we're like it was just just gross stuff, Like it was really like guy talk and it was just really creepy. Honestly, I really got.
Speaker 1: The how did you see them? Again? He showed you. You asked to see his messages and he showed them to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. At first he was like, oh, no, it's nothing, and I was like, no, I need to see this because this is like this is just very odd. And yeah, he willingly showed me the messages.
Speaker 1: To me, it was all good stuff.
Speaker 6: The text Like the what he was saying is sort of concerning to me. Like if he was like, oh, I had a really good time with this girl, like I'm excited to get to know her. This is how I ended, that would be one thing. But if he's like I met this hot chicken I just.
Speaker 7: And we're now we're going to go a hook up, Yeah, I wouldn't be because the texting, how the data is going as it's happening.
Speaker 1: Like, I feel like I did that a million times.
Speaker 7: My friends were very very invested, you know, like when Wes and I started dating, and so if I went to the bathroom, they were like, wow, is it going? And I would text them an update. I think I did that forever.
Speaker 1: I think as a guy, if a girl was doing that, you'd be like, it would be an honor to have that happens. I think as a girl, though, you're you're at a guy's place and you're hooking up with her and a guy's going man. Just basically it's a play by play of the hook up. That's very different to me. That's the only part I'll like everything else.
Speaker 4: I feel like if she was on the other foot, like in Shannon's perspective, she was doing the same thing and to be okay, once he started going with it, I just smashed her.
Speaker 1: This was going on. That's when he gets a little too much. Were you doing that, Julian, Were you getting a little too graphic with the stuff? I omitted some details? You omitted some details. Okay, that's a bad move. What's up, Amanda?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: How are you guys, good, what did you want to say?
Speaker 4: I'm kind of on his side at the fact, like why why is she even trying to see his phone? Though, Like it's you know, right away. I would have been a little weirded out if someone asked me, can I see your phone? I want to see who's texting you this much? When we just got to other.
Speaker 2: I mean, the phone was blowing up the whole time, right next to us, and it was just like this, It was just very suspicious, like why is your phone blowing up this much? So, yeah, I kind of want to see what's happening. You know, you get that girl that woman instinct where you're like, something's up, so I need to see what's being said. I get that.
Speaker 4: Maybe if you were dating a little longer, though, I just I wouldn't feel comfortable doing that right away.
Speaker 1: It's interesting though, that he was willing to give you the phone, which means he doesn't think he did anything wrong or wasn't trying to hide that nothing. D Yeah, boys are invested, Derek. What's up? Derek?
Speaker 3: He was going on with everybody.
Speaker 1: Nothing, what's happening?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 5: My thing is like this is the first date?
Speaker 6: Correct?
Speaker 3: Yes, Like what rights do you have to ask somebody you see that takes on the first date.
Speaker 1: And for me, well, she should take it as.
Speaker 3: A compliment because it's a lot of times where we're talking about you and we you know, we dogging you, like I can't wait to get drop this chick off or something like that. So he might have just been showing, you know what I mean, he just wants to brag you.
Speaker 1: So you think there's a problem, there's a little bit of a privacy issue. You're saying, Yeah, I'm like, no, not not even that.
Speaker 2: He might have just been bragging you.
Speaker 3: Ever had you know what I mean? He was just feeling this silk even in the moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was bragging. And that's what got him in trouble was she didn't like the bragging. Can you imagine if he was saying bad things, if it was like yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: But I don't think she has the right to ask to see his ticks on.
Speaker 1: The first date. Yeah, he gave it. He had no problem. Liz. What's up? Second date update? Hi, Liz, I so I just wanted to comment.
Speaker 5: So I kind of got to x from the female from.
Speaker 2: Asking right away on a first date to see his text.
Speaker 1: That's what people are saying, like, yeah, the last caller, Yeah, yeah, what did you say?
Speaker 6: The thing?
Speaker 3: But this was kind of like a hook up.
Speaker 1: Hey, Macy, what do you want to say?
Speaker 2: I said, I'm glad that I saw it because now I can you know, know right away what kind of a creep he is, because like he wrote a basically, he wrote a graphic.
Speaker 5: Novel on our night.
Speaker 2: Like that's not okay, that's it. I mean yeah, everybody's thinking like, oh, it's an invasion of his privacy, and like me looking at his phone, but like at the end of the day, it's an invasion of my privacy. And there are like intimate moment like that's just new to me.
Speaker 1: What's up for that?
Speaker 2: Hi? Lee?
Speaker 1: Her first time? Long time Lee's on the phone?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So to me, it just feels like if she wants to see his phone immediately like that, that just screams insecurity.
Speaker 1: I get it. I also I get the idea that she seems insecure by asking for the phone, But I also get that she feels like, why is he texting people throughout the whole date? I think that people are talking about me. That would make me insecure. What's that, Nick?
Speaker 7: Hey, Well, obviously I'm a dude, but if I was a girl and a guy called me a hot chick, I'd be pretty flattered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be nice. That ain't way Okay, it was what followed that? Yeah, what's up Amy?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: Hi, what's going on? Nobody's in favor of Macie on this one?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 1: What's up Amy?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: I mean what he did was yeah, not great, but okay. Is she being a little hypocritical and calling.
Speaker 1: The kettle black?
Speaker 5: I mean, she hooks up with him on the first date and she has the nerve to talk about his integrity.
Speaker 2: What Yeah, that literally has nothing to do with that.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not, thanks Amy. Wow in Paris, what's up Paris?
Speaker 3: Hey, she's nervous about asking the see of pigments, but no one's saying what if he was hiding his girl, trying to find out where he's at, or his wife or somebody who's hiding from bet So that's why she was trying to look at. That's a measure that he should be It should have been blown up on a first date. So, I mean, he's not focusing on her. He's focused on either hiding from the text message or what.
Speaker 1: Honestly, that would be the thing. And I don't know if that was anything that Macy was thinking about. Is you see him on his phone the whole time, you'd wonder if he's got a girl and who is he texting that. I don't know if that's the reason why you actually asked for him right away, but.
Speaker 2: Well, right, it was just suspicious that he was constantly texting and head down in the phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Joanne's got a question, and this is actually an interesting one, Joanne, what's your question?
Speaker 5: What if he had had this group chat after the fact, she never would have seen the messages, So would it have made a difference at that point?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Would you? Would you have enjoyed the date enough to want to go out with him again? Macy? If you never saw the text message but knew that he would ye iver.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I never saw the text messages, that's different because you know, I my girlfriends everything. But after the fact, so that's fine, But like while I'm there and while the date and stuff is happening, No, I guess that's just like what's the rude and gross? I guess what, Like what they say, ignorance is.
Speaker 1: Bliss, So you know, yeah, all right. Second date update on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 4: This is the home with a dirty of a thirty go back FRODA, A second date update and more are the roses.
Speaker 1: This is Mojo in the Morning.