Speaker 1: Do you use by the way, it's Friday, good morning. Do you use a washcloth, just a bar of soap or a loofa or some other implement in the shower? This came up we're talking just a minute ago, and I don't. I just used the bar of soap. I got my Irish spring and I just use it all over up lake. Why is that a bad thing?
Speaker 2: I like, Irish spring doesn't have like any of like the good vitamins and softening agents that you need.
Speaker 3: I think it's just.
Speaker 4: Like lie No it is.
Speaker 1: It's basically lie in turpentine makes it into a green cake with a little scent in there. Lie in turpentine, but it strips the sweat off. So yeah, just just just like up and down, lather up a little bit, get the bottoms of the feet, and then get the pits and the bits and all the things like that, and then you're good to go.
Speaker 3: You rub the actual bar on your body, I sure do, do you?
Speaker 5: And it's only you and Susan live in your house, right, Yeah, Susan used that same bar.
Speaker 3: Does she have her own?
Speaker 1: Well she definitely, yeah, she uses the same bar as bar as I know. Yeah, you so why is that and ew, Well.
Speaker 2: You're putting it all up in your business and then you're like pits and everything, and she's using the same bar of.
Speaker 4: Yours before you use it, just like you run it under the water. I can't.
Speaker 5: You're logic, right, because it's soap, it'll so clean and you put water, but no, in some capacity that grows. I use a it's a silicone scrubber because I like to.
Speaker 3: Be boozy when I can, but I'm not.
Speaker 5: There's I know so many people that use their hands, and it's so unethical for two reasons.
Speaker 3: One two reasons.
Speaker 5: One because I just feel like your hand doesn't wash as much like I feel like if they keep reapplying if you use body wash or whatever, because it get it's gone quickly. It's not a sudsy as a scrubber or a loofa. And two because your hand goes all up in your bits and your whatnot. You're under arms and then I got to shake your hand the next day at work.
Speaker 1: But I've cleaned and everything. It's like very soapy, very clean. I've washed my hands quite often.
Speaker 5: You know, positive and a negative soap and your bits equals and negative.
Speaker 1: I would never share a bar of soap with you or Bailey, for example, But with Susan, I don't care. I wouldn't share one with Carson. That'd be a little bit weird. But I do see your point to an extent.
Speaker 2: What if you have like one of your little creepy little hairs on it, and then she goes to use it.
Speaker 3: Oh that sounds.
Speaker 4: And totally get that one of my creepy little hairs on it. I got.
Speaker 1: I have a very courteous bathroom user. I always make sure everything is clean and presentable to the next person, whether it's the toilet, the sink at a restaurant, the sink at home, or the bar of soap.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: You know, sometimes you look at the toilet and you go, oh, well, I need a little tidying up there. Unlike the boys from over at the other radio stations you go in the men's room. I don't know what radio stations they are, but I think there are boys from the radio stations down the hall that they don't care what they leave all.
Speaker 4: Over the toilet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe that.
Speaker 4: What about you, Bailey, what do you use?
Speaker 2: I use one of those it's called an African net sponge, But it's essentially a loofah, but it's a loofa that you can like unravel, so it's long, so it doesn't like, you know, hold all of that bacteria.
Speaker 4: I got you, Yeah, yeah, I got you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hang it.
Speaker 2: Out and then you could take one side and one side and then put it over your back and gold like a balloo in the juggle book. Okay, yeah, yeah, you get to do it like that. Okay, I use that, and it's Sudsy's and it's wonderful. Just the red flag. If use your hand, I think because I don't know something about it.
Speaker 5: You're just all up in your man parts, your lady parts, your underpits. And then I got to shake your hand the next day I work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't really.
Speaker 1: You never know where somebody's hand is going to be, you know, like they're just picking their nose and they shake their hands if they want to meet you.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Okay, maybe it.
Speaker 2: Is no sneezing into his hands, shaking hands, kissing baby.
Speaker 5: Last week, I think I was at a Friday night football or something, and which we have tonight by the way, Lakeville North, and I went to go fistbunk somebody they went to go shake my hand. We almost accidentally turkey is what happened. And they were like, oh, you don't handshake And I do that to everybody, like for the most part just because. But now that I think about it, I'm glad I do that because it's a little more cleanly.
Speaker 4: You're kind of a germophobe. See.
Speaker 1: I am of the belief that we have built up this wonderful immunity through our lives. So you know, some he did just scratch their butt crack and then they shake your hand and you don't know about it.
Speaker 4: It ain't gonna hurt you.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna get some sort of butt cracked psoriasis or something.
Speaker 3: That's why food off the floor because like why.
Speaker 1: Not you have a healthy immune system exactly like how healthy you are at mm it is Friday morning. Yes, it's gonna be out tonight at Friday Night football where you gonna be again.
Speaker 5: In Lakeville, North Go Panthers for a chance for you to win a twenty five thousand dollars scholarship thanks to Saint Ben's and Saint John's.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be the restore tomorrow from noon until two in Brooklyn Park. It is the Habitat for Humanity Restore, which is like a thrift store. It's goodwill, but it's different. It's got a little bit different selection and they're super cool. Whether you are a collector or you're looking for tools or furniture or whatever, come by and say hi, we got some free stuff to give away tomorrow. And we're just kind of hanging out of the front door by the restore in Brooklyn Park right on one net cut. We'll be back in his second to get your Friday morning on. The show started with War of the Roses. He doesn't take her anywhere, and she's okay with it at first, but then she realizes he's not taken me. Is he really alone or is he taking somebody else. We'll get to the bottom of this coming up. You need us for anything, send a text at kd WB one and we'll be right back by the way. Can you guess a link for the lufa? Is there a loaf of the loofa?
Speaker 4: You got it? Okay, Thank you very much, and we'll be right.
Speaker 1: Back one on one point three KDWBO.
Speaker 4: Happy Friday.
Speaker 1: Jonas Brothers tickets coming up at seven twenty in row number one. It is a rarity that we get to give away front row tickets for anything, So this is a real rarity. But you know your radio station can do this. You want to get them on stub Hub or something, you're probably gonna pay a whole lot more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a whole lot more than free.
Speaker 4: A whole lot more than free.
Speaker 1: So hang out for Jonas Brothers tickets coming up at seven twenty this morning. And also, don't forget I'm gonna be at the Restore tomorrow, which is the Habitat for Humanity thrift store in Brooklyn Park on one NETCA from noon until two. And I'm really looking forward to it because I want to go through all the treasures and meet people and say Hi, are you.
Speaker 3: Going to have a handful of stuff?
Speaker 2: And you'll be like, on, just one more thing, man, Oh I need a cart?
Speaker 3: Hold on?
Speaker 4: Can thank you for the impression of welcome.
Speaker 1: It is World egg Day and here we go with a question catch upon eggs?
Speaker 4: Yes or no.
Speaker 1: Let's say you got scrambled eggs, your mate scrambled eggs at home. Are you going to put catch upon the eggs?
Speaker 4: Yes or no.
Speaker 3: We'll begin with Bailey j Hess Bailey, I do not like ketchup?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Yes, no, I was a kid, I did. I don't anymore? What about you, dad?
Speaker 4: I do one hundred percent catch up for salsa. Yeah. So.
Speaker 1: A new poll out this week asked about different food debates, and that one did make the list. Here are a few food topics that people are oddly passionate about. Catch upon eggs, a full third of us are now on board with it. Thirty two percent say they either like or love ketchup on eggs. Is chili a stew, a soup or neither? Stew wins with two thirds of the vote. One third said neither. In a tiny percent said chili is a soup. Can I just feel like neither? It's chili.
Speaker 4: It's chili.
Speaker 3: It's chili.
Speaker 2: It's different.
Speaker 1: I used to have the like, is dance a sport? And I'm just like, well, yeah, but it's it's dance. It doesn't need to it doesn't need to justify itself as a sport. And maybe I'm wrong, Maybe you can change my mind. It can be qualified as a sport because it's really freaking athletic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the same way, But it's dance.
Speaker 4: It doesn't need to justify its existence. As a sport.
Speaker 3: I'll give you another one. Then we'll go back to the soup. If chili is not a soup, is cereal a soup. It's the same consistency vibe.
Speaker 4: You know, cereal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but soup is like no, soup.
Speaker 6: Is like hard red soup has like a vegetables then it soup has because I would say, hey, soup could be hot, but gaspacho is cold, and that's soup too, But it's it's vegetable based like it's hard based.
Speaker 3: The cereal is not a soup. Don't be a dinkers.
Speaker 4: Is a hot dog of sandwich?
Speaker 1: Yes or no? Half of us say no? Say yes? Is a hamburger sandwich? Seventy three percent of us say yeah, it's a sandwich. But again it's not.
Speaker 3: It's a hamburger.
Speaker 1: E is coleslaw salad? Two thirds of us say yes? Is left over pizza better warm or cold? It is better warm, But a lot of the time we're too hungry and too lazy to warm it up, so we eat it cold.
Speaker 4: But they're both good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would eat it any anyway.
Speaker 1: When poured a bowl of cereal, do you put the milk or the cereal in first. Only four percent of us go milk first, because you've got to soap the cereal with the milk.
Speaker 5: You pour it over those psychopaths.
Speaker 1: Psychopaths. What is the best brownie? The edge piece or a middle piece?
Speaker 2: Edge piece? Corner piece? Hmm, really, corner piece if they're done well. If they're overcooked, then it's the worst piece.
Speaker 5: I don't have a preference. I think I like the middle because it's soft. But I'll take an edge piece, why not. I feel about baked mac and cheese too. Oh god, it brownie sounds so good right now. I would eat the crop out of a brownie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, baked mac and cheese. I think that if it's the crispy part along the edges, yeah, yeah, Oh my god, that is. You can't make this stuff up. We're gonna ask you for right now. Is gonna be a little bit of short notice, the sing along song of the morning. We need to give you a song to sing along with. We'll run a little bit late and text me with a song and we'll get you on the radio if you want. We'll call you and get you on the radio and we'll play your sing along song of the day on kd WB but first, I think we're gonna jump right into we haven't done Dave's dirt yet.
Speaker 4: Did you put.
Speaker 3: Dave's dirt on the show sheet? Yeah, it's on there.
Speaker 4: Where is it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, there it is, I see it.
Speaker 1: See, Well, you screwed it up yesterday and ruined the entire show.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 5: I went home and I was so upset after that's making a comeback?
Speaker 3: Who's been canceled? And whatever happened to Ashley Parker Angel? It's Dave's dirt on Katie w B?
Speaker 4: Where is she? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Jennifer Aniston has endured years of people speculating about why she didn't have kids, and while they don't know about her quote medical woes, she and Brad did try to conceive.
Speaker 4: The iv F.
Speaker 1: I've never really given it any thought. I don't even know if it's crossed my mind one time that Jennifer Aniston doesn't have kids. Yeah, yeah, I never thought about it. I mean, it doesn't, it doesn't affect me. If she wants them, good for her. If she struggled with it, then she has my sympathy. And if she didn't want kids, then that's none of that fas Yeah, then it's none.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The Sphere in Las Vegas has its new act for May and June of twenty twenty six, and that act is Gwen Stefani and No Doubt. So she's going to be honestly the first woman who's going to perform in the Sphere, which is pretty exciting and obviously doing all of like the No Doubt hits, all of her own hits, I'm sure, Paula Batgirl and all of that jazz. Obviously, like the Sphere is big in our brains because of the Backstreet Boys and how well their little stint was in the Sphere. Yeah, yeah, so having No Doubt there, I don't know if it'll be as good as the Backstreet Boys, but it should be cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, you think she's gonna do her biggest song ever? What's her biggest song ever? I guess Oh, there you go this one.
Speaker 5: No, that's good for Gwenn. So there's a podcast called The Diary of a CEO. Louis Tomlinson was on it yesterday making the rounds because he was talking about his late former bandmate and of course friend, Liam Payne, and he's talking about the idea of One Direction getting back together at some point.
Speaker 7: It was an atmosphere that never really felt in the band because normally, like I said, with arms and arm in arms, it's all this camaraderie, and then all of a sudden you get someone thinking more independently and more for themselves, which by the way, they have every right to do, of course, but it just felt the room felt cold that day. I think it just it just completely put a.
Speaker 3: Pen and all that.
Speaker 7: And the irony is there was no one campaigning for Wonderations to get back back together more than them, and like I would say, I came in a close second. Actually, like definitely.
Speaker 5: I saw another clip from this where he was just talking about, you know, hey, when he found out that Louis Liam Payne passed, and it was just, you know, I couldn't imagine being any of the one direction people going through that, so prayers up to him. He's also here talking about praise, all the praise for Liam Payne.
Speaker 7: I really wanted attim to be remembered the way that he should be remembered, but this, you know, I could just go on and talk all day about how amazing he was, but I think we all looked up.
Speaker 3: To him you could tell they were really close.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he was on that show with them man building the band, and he was just so sweet and so humble and so I don't know, just seems so okay, all right, we do have a bunch of requests for the sing along song of the day. This is I mean, it's a weird one. It goes back a little longer than most of the sing along songs of the day. But I hope you liked this song from Lao every other time. The singalong song of the Day on KDWB that is from LFO, the same band that did Chinese Food makes me sick. I like a girl that's in him for the summer, for the summer, the same band. They came to Last Hand Summer Dance one time and they were so cool. LFO the sing along Song of the Day will be back in a second. We got Jonas Brothers tickets in the front row, Yes, in the front row. Don't leave or you're gonna forget about it. It's kind of like if you see a text message and then you exit out of your text messaging, you forget to answer it. Don't exit out of KATWB, you'll forget to come back. And somebody else is going to be putting their butt in your front row seat for Jonas brothers.
Speaker 4: Stay here,