Speaker 1: Thank you for joining us for another nightcab not SEVENDLW twoesday night. Gary Jeff Walker's stepping in great to be with you tonight until midnight. President Trump back on American soil, back to doing the job that he does tirelessly, whether it's in Tel Aviv or shamor l Shake, Egypt, or anywhere else in the world. And bye God. Thank you for all of the wonderful work here at home, President Trump as he continues to try and forge peace around the world and make American citizens' lives better every single day. That's my own personal view of it. You may have a different one, and that's fine. Tell you about the show tonight. We're going to do something special at ten oh five that I usually don't do. It's a repeat, but it's not a repeat from a nightcap. I'd an email at Gary Jeff Walker at seven hundred WLW dot com, where you can reach me any time. By the way, from a listener who doesn't quite get up early enough on Saturday morning to hear my segments with the music professor Jim Lebarber the Rock and Roll Archaeology Well tonight at ten oh five. By request, I will replay this past Saturdays brilliance of the prof and not so brilliant part of me playing music and the stories behind the music from the week that was.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: The thing is, we can't air rock and Roll Archaeology on the podcast, so it's not like they can go back and listen to it later like the rest of the program because of licensing rules and rags, and we're not licensed to broadcast music on a podcast. We can on the air. So tonight I am re airing Saturday Mornings rock and Roll Archaeology, and again, Audrey, I hope you enjoy it. If you didn't get a chance to hear it yourself, I hope you get a chance to tune in just after the news at ten tonight for that first up, Mark Jones from Gun Owners of America on how banks seem to be decashing the Second Amendment. Details coming up in just a few moments. We'll also have Nick Bryant, who was a journalist and an author who has most recently been working on the Epstein case and the people who have been trafficked to victims and how they still don't have justice and why are we being are they being obstructed from justice by state and federal authorities even into the Trump administration. Scott Serrah are Amazing Grace's dad. He claims his daughter was murdered in a hospital in Wisconsin and had an illegal DNR put on her when the family and Grace had not asked for a DNR and they basically killed her with drugs, all under the auspice of COVID. Back in twenty twenty one, Andy Furman a little bit of sports for the Out of Sorts before Midnight and Kenneth Abramowitz the latest on Gaza. On the peace that seems to be holding, at least in process. We don't know what's going to happen down the road with Middle East peace, but some insights from a guy who has been tracking it very very closely. But first up, Mark Jones from Gun Owners of America. Yeah, you got the Second Amendment in the Constitution, the right given to us by God ensured to be protected by the government. But are the banks taking an end to a round to end your right to own and bear firearms? That's next on the Nightcap. Again, First up on the Nightcap, Mark Jones, who's the national director and national spokesperson for Gun Owners of America and Gun Owners Foundation. We got GOA and GoF covered there. Marx's certified Wildlife biologist, began working for GOA over four years ago after retiring from government, where he had thirty years of experience performing wildlife research, publishing peer reviewed scientific papers, managing wildlife resources, working with hunters and recreational shooters, supervising and mentoring other pros, and engaging in legislative issues and governmental policy, especially as regards his Second Amendment. Mark founded and currently leads Gun Owners of America's National Hunter Outreach Program, known as an Amendment Hunters. Mark, Welcome to the program. How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm doing great, Garry. It's great to be on your show this morning.
Speaker 1: It's fantastic to have you here tonight.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The mission that you have for the Gone Owners of American National Hunter Outreach Program is to engage and involve America's sixteen million plus hunters in the fight to protect the Second Amendment and the American hunting traditions. And I know that former Vice presidential candidate Tim Walls claimed he was a hunter. Have you been in touch with him?
Speaker 4: Mark?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know you say that in jest, and you know We understand it goa that the Second Amendment wasn't written for hunting, but our motto was hunters, you know, should care about the Second Amendment, and we try to engage him in this political fight. In the last election, we identified that in some states, as particularly swing states, as many as half the hunters weren't even registered to vote. So we worked really hard to educate hunters, get them registered to vote, and get them to come vote their values, and we actually think that made a difference in the last election in swing states like Michigan and Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. You know, Tim Walltz does what all Democrats do. He pretends to be a hunter, he pretends to care about the Second Amendment. But most people saw through that. You know, in the last election, do.
Speaker 1: You remember the infamous John Kerry goose hunting story that they tried to push absolutely.
Speaker 3: You know, the Democrats do it every election. Bill Clinton went duck hunting in nineteen ninety two and made a big deal out of it. They always tell sportsmen sportswomen that they care about hunting, they care about the Second Amendment. Then they get in office and they work the pass gun control.
Speaker 1: You know, I've often wondered if sometimes gun control, which is really people control, as you well know, sometimes I want under if presidents like Obama or Clinton or any of the others who have tried to diminish or infringe upon our Second Amendment rights as Americans, I wonder if they secretly have stock in gun manufacturers and ammunition, because the sales always go up when someone like that is in office. You know, they're like record setting sales of guns and ammo when you've got an anti Second Amendment president. Isn't that true? Doesn't that track pretty much the way it rolls?
Speaker 3: It absolutely does. During Obama's second term, when he finally started working for gun control, gun sales hit record levels. And that also happened under Biden. And what we see now is what we call the Trump slump, where people are kind of relaxed, and I think they shouldn't be relaxing because the Democrats are not stopping to come after our guns. But Trump got elected. In a lot of tradition, Americans says, you know, everything's okay, we don't need to worry. Political activism kind of dropped a little bit so to gun sales. But you're absolutely right when the Democrats get in and push gun control. It always increases the sales of firearms and ammunition.
Speaker 1: It always reminds me of and I know you go back this far, but I remember, at least as a kid, seeing these pictures of people burning Beatles records because you know, they were evil, and they were and and and all it did was double and triple the record sales. Exactly. Wherever you try and ban something or claim you're going to it always makes it more appealing to more people. Ultimately, but there's there's nothing more appealing than having the right to defend yourself and your family, especially in a violent world. Right.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely. And we've seen it lightly with the political violence that we're saying, Charlie Kirk assassination, with church attacks, and it's always crazy that when these things happen, the first thing the Democrats do is call for gun control, call for controlling the rights of law abiding citizens. And most Americans are beginning to resist that. I know. There's a recent poll from to two reputable organizations that showed that most Americans support the Second Amendment. That the President has you know, signaled strong Second Amendment support, not necessarily his attorney general, but he has that's been very popular. So I think that the message the Democrats are pushing is failing right now because most traditional Americans kind of see through.
Speaker 1: It well and they still touch the fact that gun violence is killing people, and especially in these large Democrats cities, you know where that is pro and you know in Cincinnati here, the mayor of this town continually talk every time there's a shooting and a killing on the streets of Cincinnati, he talks about how it's unacceptable that we've got this gun violence. Rampant violence is violence, no matter what you commit that act with, it's people violence, and that's where the focus should be. It should be on the criminals, not on the tools they use.
Speaker 3: Well. Absolutely, And I saw a headline last week there was a mass stabbing in a church in England where they pretty much disarmed most law abiding people. Yeah, so you know, bad people, mad min are going to do bad things no matter what. And you know, we have a constitution, the American people have, you know, we have a god given right to protect ourselves. It's enshrined in the Constitution in the Second Amendment. And if you look at the statistics from the FBI, from the Crime Prevention Research Council. A lot of violence happens in what are called gun free zones, where law abouting people are disarmed. Where I live in Wyoming, we pretty much have eliminated gun free zones. You can carry a gun practically anywhere if you're a law abouting citizen. We don't see these kinds of things that you see in places like Chicago. You know, a few years ago, Chicago, which has the worst gun control in the country, it was more dangerous than Afghanistan getting murdered. So yeah, gun control doesn't fix the problem absolutely.
Speaker 1: Like I've I've I've had I've had Stephen Williford, who works with you on the air multiple times. I've had a guy named Dan Was who was the author of a Good Gunbadguy dot Com, the book series. He is an avn't supporter of the Secondmendment and and gunnos of America too. Uh. And we've talked before about how I lost my total train of thought. But we've talked before about how if you go to a gun show or a massive gun event where gun owners from all over the country and hunters from all the country are attending this gun show, you know, if guns were the problem, wouldn't there be a bloody massacre at these gun shows where there's all kinds of gun owners and all kinds of guns and ammunition there and people are test firing guns. Wouldn't there be murder and mayhem at these things if guns were the problem?
Speaker 3: Mark absolutely, Gary, And you know we see that, you know, all over the country. You know, statistics prove that that depending on the years you look at, about ninety percent plus of mass shootings in this country happen and get what are called gun free zones where law abiding people are not supposed to take a fire. And we've got states like Wyoming, Idaho, others in the West where we've pretty much eliminated those gun free zone and you don't see mass shootings, you know, because criminals and mad men know they're going to encounter armed resistance, they look for soft targets to coll aorade. A theater shooter a few years ago as a good example. In his in the writings, he wrote he passed I think eight theaters that allowed lawbiding concealed Carrie to go to the one theater in the area that had a gun for his own sign.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was that was an Aurora, Colorado's I remember, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: I think so, And so he chose a soft target where law abiding people were disarmed. So the idea that you can legislate, you know, violence is ridiculous. And like I said earlier, with the mass stabbing in the in the synagogue and of the church in Great Britain last week, crazy people are going to do crazy things and I choose to exercise my Second Amendment rights, you know, to protect myself and my family.
Speaker 1: Well, after the UK basically disarmed, as you mentioned, all of law abiding citizens from owning guns. Then they started because the stabbing incidents went up and they were they were banning certain kinds of knives. You know, it never it never ends unless you attack the real problem, which is mostly a mental health problem and a problem with criminality. Then honest, law abiding, god fearing citizens are gonna be at risk anytime you try and limit their ability to protect themselves. I wanted to ask you about this story that was part of the pitch to have you on here tonight. Mark Jones, founder of Gun Owners of America and their Hunter Outreach program. Banks have been slowly but surely making moves against gun manufacturers and retailers in an effort to I don't know, satiate the anti gun activists that do business with them, JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America pushing against those businesses, gun businesses, de banking, decriminating, discriminating against them unfairly. Is is this something that they they have the right to do as private businesses, Mark and how do how do we fight that?
Speaker 3: Well, that's a great question, and we joined Guns of America joined the coalition of groups and industry companies to write a letter to these banks, warning them and encouraging them to stop the debanking, you know, the lawful firearms industry. And the President ordered an investigation into this, because, as you know, banks are subject to federal regulation and they're certain rules and laws they have to follow related to fair practices. So the Department of Justice is looking into that. I would argue that it's probably not le goal for banks to d bank lawful industries, but some of the big, big banks have been doing it.
Speaker 4: For a number of years, and it's.
Speaker 3: Forced companies like some of the major firearms manufacturers in the US and like US to go to regional or small banks, and it gets complicated, but it can actually hurt these lawful businesses if they can't use the big banks. So the real question people should be asking themselves is why are they doing it and who is behind it? I would assume it's international billionaires who want to push their gun control agenda, and it's another tool in the toolbox, you know, to arm America's lawful firearms tradition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's the globalist It fits right in with their agenda because an unarmed population is much easier to take over and control.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So tell tell me real quickly about Hunter Outreach program and what you're doing right now.
Speaker 3: Mark, Well, our moatto is the Second Amendment. It's not about hunting, but hunters should be about the Second Amendment. So we've tried to engage the you know, America's sixteen million plus licensed hunters in this political fight. You know, like I said earlier, get them out of the polls and major elections and get them involved. And also to work to protect the American hunting tradition itself, even though that's kind of separate from the Second Amendment. It's under attack to you know, it's one of our oldest traditions. Obviously, we've hunted since since the beginning of this country, since before this country was founded, and lawful hunting is an important American tradition that we want to help protect. So we work to you know, protect these opportunities around the country, to work with state game and fish agencies, and it also just to pull hunters in to the fold and get them involved in the political process. They tend to be traditional Americans, to care about traditional American values, and like I said earlier, in some states many of fifty percent of them weren't even registered to vote. So it's a long term effort to engage America as America's hunters into political fight.
Speaker 1: And if folks are interested in gun owners of America, you can find out more at the Barefootdefender dot com and also gunowners dot org correct.
Speaker 3: Mark gunowners dot org. There's information there about our efforts all over the country. We work in all fifty states and in Washington, and we're involved in a lot of court cases to Gary, where we're you know, suing the Department of Justice. We're still fighting several battles there left over from the Biden administration. So there's a lot of information at gun owners dot org.
Speaker 1: Mark Jones, thank you so much tonight. I appreciate your time.
Speaker 3: I really enjoyed being on with you. I'd be happy to come back anytime.
Speaker 1: You got it A breaking back Afternoons with more Nightcap on seven hundred WLW. As we continue on this Tuesday evening at seven hundred WLW, Nick Bryant is our guest. As I told you before the news break, Nick is a journalist and author, and he finally has a website. I know I've been boning up on my Nick Bryant for this interview. He has been writing extensively and concentrating primarily on child trafficking in the United States, the horrible specter that it is and why is it covered up by state federal authorities time and time again. From what he calls the I was not familiar with the Franklin scandal, but I'm about to become more familiar with it. Of course, we all know about Jeffrey, or we least we think we know about Jeffrey Epstein and what he was involved with before his death. And he's also written a book about Watergate. His book is The Truth about Watergate, A Tale of Extraordinary Lies and Liars. So to find out more about all that, Nick Bryant, Welcome to the show. How are you glad to be with you? So enlighten me on the Franklin scandal. It wasn't something that I was familiar with, and that's probably because, as you detail on your website, a lot of mainstream media wanted to ignore the story.
Speaker 5: That was the case with Epstein too.
Speaker 6: But the Franklin scandal, in many ways, I should say Epstein in many ways, is a carbon copy of the Franklin scandal. The Franklin scandal, the two main pimps flew kids all over the country. It was nationwide, and one of them was a ci asset whose house was wired for audivisual blackmail, and the State of Nebraska and also the federal government did everything it could to cover it up, including major threats against thenesses.
Speaker 5: And with Epstein, we've got a.
Speaker 6: Similar phenomena of kids being thrown all around the country and actually being flown internationally. And Epstein had a number of compromise cameras in all his homes, and the State of Florida and the Department of Justice also covered up his activities.
Speaker 5: So it's really these are horrific stories. And because.
Speaker 6: We don't want to believe that a government could be in something assorted as covering up child sex trafficking. But we saw it in the Franklin scandal, and we're seeing it in the Epstein scandal now, and it's something that Americans don't. I think they have a hard time accepting it. When I first heard about the Franklin scandal, I was rightfully skeptical. And then I went to Nebraska and I found documents.
Speaker 5: I talked to some people, and.
Speaker 6: It was like when I was looking into the Frankline scandal, it was like I was doing an explos on the KGB and Salinist Russia.
Speaker 5: People were terrified to.
Speaker 6: Talk about it, and also that way with Epstein. Ultimately, at the end of my stay in Nebraska, I did have a death threat, and I flew back to New York City, which is where I live, and I was I had a mentor since passed away.
Speaker 5: He was a retired journalist, and We're.
Speaker 6: Walking through Washington Square Park and I.
Speaker 5: Was freaked out because.
Speaker 2: I've never had a death threat before.
Speaker 5: But what really freaking.
Speaker 6: Out is that a nationwide child trafficking network could be covered up by the government.
Speaker 5: That really shook me to my foundation.
Speaker 6: So I was walking through Washington Square Park with my mentor and we sat down and I, I mean, I was shrieked out.
Speaker 5: And he said to me, you know this is going to be a.
Speaker 6: Dangerous story, Nick, and if you don't pursue it, I won't lose any respect for you. And I said, Jerry, I think I have to pursue this now that I know that it's true. I really think I have to pursue it, and that I spent the next seven years corroborating.
Speaker 1: You said that the Franklin scandal and the Epstein scandal are quite similar in the fact that they've been covered up by state and federal authorities. Are they quite similar? Also because you believe Jeffrey Epstein was a CIA operative.
Speaker 6: Yes, I believe that Jeffrey Epstein was an intelligence asset, and we have that from from various sources. And Howard Luttner came out the other day about a week and a half ago and who he was an extra neighbor of Jeffrey Epstein. He said, Jeffer Ebs was the greatest.
Speaker 5: Blackmailer of all time.
Speaker 6: And when he was asked about Bill Gates and at all, who had hung out with Epstein.
Speaker 5: He said that they're all in on it.
Speaker 6: So I do believe that Jeffrey Epstein was a CI asset, and this is kind of interesting. William Burns became the CI director, but in twenty fourteen he had met with Jeffrey Epstein, I believe three times. And this was after Jeffrey Epstein was a convicted sex offender. And there's also been a spy in Israeli spy has come forward, and you can take that with a grand assault or not. But he's been right on a lot of stuff. He said Epstein was definitely a CIA. And Epstein had a bodyguard, a big Russian bodyguard. And Brad Edwards is one of the attorneys that that he gate it against Epstein and represented a number of women, and he was talking to Epstein's bodyguarden and Epstein's bodyguard said you got to be careful because Epstein is CIA.
Speaker 5: And then he also said something very interesting.
Speaker 6: His name was Sinoviev, and in two thousand and eight, Snoviev claimed that while Epstein was serving work release time for molesting knows how many children, Epstein sent him to the CI headquarters in Virginia and he was an instructor to deliver a handwritten note from Epstein to someone in the CIA. So I think that there's definitely And then Alexander Costa, though he's changed his tune when asked why he let Epstein have such a sweetheart deal, he initially said, I was told Epstein was intelligence and to stand down that one.
Speaker 5: In two thousand and seven.
Speaker 6: And it's very obvious that he stood down because a US attorney for the Southern District flood is not going to cover up a nationwide pedophon network unless someone above him says, you've got to cover it up. And there's only two people that can tell a US attorney to stand down. One is the president and one is the Attorney General, Elbert gunzalas at the time, and it was Bush too, So Elbert Gunzalez, I don't believe it's going to cover up a nationwide pedophile network unless he is. He's not going to go out on that unless he's told to. So I believe that this emanated from the highest levels of our government.
Speaker 1: All Right, what have you found out since the Trump administration and why has there been more foot dragging? Do you believe is this related to the president and the Attorney General? Presently.
Speaker 5: Well, here's my thoughts on that.
Speaker 6: On February twenty six, Pambonni proclaimed by National TV that the Epstein files were on her desk and she was going to send them to the Four Wins, and then she served a nothing sandwich.
Speaker 5: In twenty fifteen, I put Epstein's.
Speaker 6: Black book and flight logs on the Internet, and I released more incriminating information on Epstein in twenty fifteen than.
Speaker 5: She did in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 6: So and I think that the Trump administration underestimated people's emotional zeal for this issue and also their knowledge because Pambonni then came on and said that she'd been bamboozled by the FBI Field Office, and then she said, I've got a truckload of evidence now that we've got a come thru. That was on May seventh, and she did say that there are ten thousands of videos of Epstein with children or child prono or child porn, and there are hundreds of victims. So Pam Bondi is now saying that Epstein downloaded all that from the internet, But in February she's saying in Ma she's saying that there was child abuse material with Jeffrey Epstein molesting underage girls. So she's light about that, and then I think the crescendo of lies really was in February she said that the FBI was just looking through the FBI Department of just We're just looking through Epstein's cash of child abuse material and things that he had, discs and hard drugs. But as soon as Epstein was arrested in twenty nineteen, the FBI couldn't open that face safe fast enough. I mean they opened it like the next day, and they took all that stuff out, discs and according to the New York Times, there were hundreds, if not thousands of images of child abuse material, and.
Speaker 5: Business Insider reported that there.
Speaker 6: Was hard drives too that were taken out, and the FBI and Department of Justice and who knows who else we're.
Speaker 5: Looking at that material. Probably the next day.
Speaker 6: There were probably people that did double shifts and triple shifts to look at all that material. So Pam Bondi is claiming that they that the Trump administration is looking at that material for the first time.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's another pretty egregious line.
Speaker 1: Well, the FBI has proven itself recently in the last decade or so not to be the most reputable of law enforcement agencies under multiple administrations. And you know that, I guess that would take a while to clear out. They're still trying to piece together, and of course with artic frost, they're looking at all of the things that the FBI that was doing that was totally illegal, to put a presidential candidate in jail, and to monitor Republican senators and the like. The fbis had their fingers in all kinds of unsavory stuff, to say the least. And this is obviously child sex trafficking. We're talking about pure pedophilia, which I find nothing more repulsive, and obviously you do too. But you know, I would not trust the FBI as a source as far as we could throw them, and the CIA as well.
Speaker 6: The thing about it is, we know that the FBI has been thoroughly corrupted, that Jagger Hoover wore red dresses and blackmailed people.
Speaker 5: I mean we know that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a tremendous amount of perfidiousness with the FBI.
Speaker 5: And then the I mean co Intel pro was out of that was a program.
Speaker 6: That they have of a spying on all kinds of Americans and Committee, various atrocitiess.
Speaker 1: Crossfire, Hurricane, Arctic frost. I mean, come on, the list goes on.
Speaker 6: So now we're supposed to believe the FBI and the Department of Justice that Epstein and Maxwell acting alone. There was a very strange document that they released on July. And when I say, hey, I'm talking about the FBI and Apartment of Justice. There was a very strange document that they released on July fifth, July sixth. It wasn't signed, but it said that there were three hundred gigabytes material taken out of Jeffrey Ebstin's possessions or impounded from Jeffrey Ebsen's possessions. That I agree with that and I'm promised that. And then it said that there were over a thousand and victims, and I agree with that.
Speaker 5: I don't have any problems with that.
Speaker 6: But then it said that Jeffrey Ebstein acted alone, and we just say, have too much proof that Jeffrey Epstein didn't act alone, and that Jeffrey Epstein didn't blackmail anybody, and we also have a lot of proof about that too.
Speaker 1: Well, I tell you what. Unfortunately, our times fairly limited, Nick is there one made point that you wanted to make about your work and what you found out and what you think you're going to find out as you continue your work.
Speaker 6: Well, the government is doing everything I possibly can to make sure that information doesn't come out. The government has shut down. Mike Johnson, the Speaker of the House, he adjourned the House early so they couldn't vote on Massey's discharged petition that would have started the ball rolling and that would have unsealed the Epstein files. And then Mike Johnson eventually said that Donald Trump was an FBI informant on Epstein, and.
Speaker 5: He had to walk that back, and now he's not They're not letting the House commence.
Speaker 6: When I say they, I mean I'm talking about Mike Johnson and the Republican adminstration. So it's going to be up to us as Americans to get answers. This is something that America needs answers to because our government has been malfeasant over the years in a number of different ways, but this is this is worse. I mean, this is the worst thing that they possibly could have done to cover up child sex trafficking. And if you cover up a crime, you're ad embedding that crime. So our government is covering up child sex trafficking. And this is there's a number of reasons why it's important that the government shouldn't be that rotten to the core that it would cover up child sexual abuse. But according to the Centers for Disease Control, twenty five percent of underage girls and five percent of underage boys and the US experienced.
Speaker 5: Child central abuse.
Speaker 6: So that translates to fifty million Americans that have experienced child central abuse.
Speaker 5: And there's another reason why this is so important.
Speaker 6: If we allow the Justice Department to be unresponsive to victims in the Epstein case, proven child sex trafficking case, that says a message to millions of victims that they have.
Speaker 5: No voice and no hope for jess.
Speaker 6: Nick Bryant I started a nonprofit called Epstein Justice. Okay, I hope that your audience will come to and check us out Epstein Justice dot com.
Speaker 1: Epstein Justice dot com. Also your latest book, The Truth about Watergate, A Tale of Extraordinary Lies and Liars. Nick Bryant is the author and our guest tonight. Thank you so much for your time, Nick, and good luck.
Speaker 5: Thank you you've Epstein Justice dot.
Speaker 1: Com, Deanjustice dot com. If you'd like to know more. Coming up a rebroadcast of our Rock and Roll Archaeology from Saturday Morning with Jim Lebarbara. I Well, remember the first conversation I had with our next guest, and it totally shook me up. I was riveted by the story. I was horrified by the story. It touched my heart, and many people who heard it told me later that it touched theirs. This man's story is a story of his daughter, Grace, and on October thirteenth, twenty twenty one, God gave Scott Sarah a new mission to get the word out to let people know what was going on in our so called healthcare centers, at least in some of them across the country, and what had happened. And I'll just read from the rima Grace's web description. We've talked about this extensively on the air, but to submit what happened on October thirteenth, at twenty twenty one, at seven twenty seven, their time, his buddy, Grace, their daughter, took her last breath, and because of meds that she was on in the hospital, Grace was given precedex lerazapam and morphine in combination without informed consent. She had an unauthorized DNI order DNR order rather placed by the doctor on her chart that the nursing staff claim prevented her from being revived by them. After morphine was added to this drug cocktail, they ignored the families please to save their daughter, and they were proclaiming the family that she is not DNR. Grace was special. The faith she had was real. When we think God has abandoned us, we yearn for her bravery and faith so pure and true. Why did God want her home after all? One day we'll find out. So, without any further ado, to talk about the anniversary of Grace's passing to be one of the angels in heaven. Her dad Scott Sarah, welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Well, thanks for having me back again. I really appreciate it. Thanks for reading that. I get teary while you read it. I appreciate it very much.
Speaker 1: And Scott blasted out an email last yesterday actually and ask for a moment of silence for Grace. At seven twenty seven, I guess your time. You're on Central Time, correct, Scott, that is correct? And my wife set her alarm on her phone for eight twenty seven we're on Eastern time. It went off, and we bowed our heads and prayed for your family and prayed in honor of Grace Sharah. And it has set you on a whole new course in your life that you didn't expect you'd be on. Right, Scott, tell me a little bit about that.
Speaker 4: Well, the first, you know, first year in shock. And you know, surprisingly, I see God's providence right from the beginning, because I went into a different hospital three days after Grace died and they did not follow the protocols that were killing people, including Grace, and so that was a wake up call. Well, then I started looking into her records. We received her records three four days after we requested them. I mean, that was another miracle. And I reviewed them with a doctor and we saw why this was raised in a Diane accident. So I requested a meeting with the hospital CEO and the doctor and they refused to meet. I thought, well, this is strange. Realize, Gary, Jeff, at this point, I'm not awake to anything. I'm just a big this man with a healthy distress for the government. I trust the system, but I mean, you just we're going on with your life. And so then after finding a complaint with the Departments of Safety and Professional Services, which is the medical examining board in Wisconsin. They said the doctor didn't do anything wrong. So now it's like, are they all in on it? So that was in January of twenty two, And as we move along the timeline, I met a lady who I have a phone call with coming up here in an hour and a half. Her name is Vera, and she was a Holocaust survivor. And in the process of meeting her and comparing notes because I'm thinking, this is a second Holocaust, what's going on? And she was telling the same story. So we became fast friends. And I was introduced to a term called the Hegelian dialectic, and that term got me into realizing this is a spiritual battle and Satan is using dialectics to convince the population of all kinds of nefarious things that God warns us of, and specifically in First Thessalonians, chapter five, verse three, God warns us to not be duped by peace and safety. And they use this all the time. So you look at COVID, for example, they come up with this boogeyman virus. Then the peace and safety solution the vaccine that's going to save us. And the vaccine is already and I'm putting vaccine in quotes, as you probably realize, has already killed over six hundred thousand Americans, and yet you can't find that in mainstream media.
Speaker 2: It's all covered up.
Speaker 4: So that was being duped by peace and safety. We want the simple way out versus doing the research. And ultimately, as I fast forward to today, we had the trial in June. The jury decided against us, even though we had the truth on our side, a better expert, they decided against us. They decided in favor of the system, you know, and of course I expected that going into it, because the legal system is in bed with the medical system. But now after the trial, what does things look like? And you know, the mission hasn't changed. The trial was just a stepping stone in the mission to shed God's light on evil, and he put on my heart. God put on my heart in August to write down everything I've learned about the medical industrial complex. So this will sound crazy, but I started right, Oh, this is maybe a longer substact, ten twelve page as well. It ended up being an eighty page book, and it's going through that process right now. Of is this I think it's going to end up being published. Scary, Jeff. That's where things are at.
Speaker 1: What is the cause you think of of this, this evil cabal, the medical industrial complex? What what is their ultimate goal? Is it depopulation? Is it absolute control of a population? What is it? Scott?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's both of those. So that's why they have a two prong agenda. They have the population control agenda and the climate control agenda, and that fits into the two halves of Revelation thirteen which we've talked about before, the anti christ system half and the false profit halfs So the antichrist system wants to manage population control and the false profit system wants to manage the climate control. So then you have the physical agenda population control, and then the false profit agenda worshiping the planet versus worshiping the creator. So we have, you know, the Antichrist and the false profit system dueling against each other, both haves of Satan's nature. So I see this as spiritual in that light. The population control agenda that they have a ready willing and able group to implement it on because they have convinced us that the government will take care of us as we age through free medical medicare and medicaid, although it's not free, but they've convinced us of this, and then they've also convinced us that we have to balance the budget, which we have a fiat currency. There's all such thing as a balanced budget. They can spend money on anything they want at any time, and they've proven it. But when it comes to medical they get us into this debate constantly that oh, we've got too many people on the program. Right now, there's one hundred and thirty five million, over one third of the population is on these programs. So we've got to do something to balance that budget. So what they do is to balance the budget is they ration care, and they have a whole complex that is run by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services that is designed to hasten death through rational care. And that's how they're pulling it off.
Speaker 1: Well. Obamacare, many critics of it, like me, pointed to other socialized medicine systems by other governments around the world, and we warned about and talked about the so called death panels. When someone's too old or too sick, well, you know, you just can't continue to pay for that with our money. So even though we can spend money on anything anytime we want, and currency means nothing, we've got to save money here, and we've got to save money by letting people die. True, it's right on.
Speaker 4: Obamacare really became the last nail in that coffin. And so this was started already, well, a long time ago, but I mean officially when you look at the legal system and how they legalize things, I mean, in nineteen eighty the Health Human Services Department was created. Then that created the whole idea of Standards of Care CMS was created in July of nineteen sixty five, that's when Medicare Medicaids started. Surprisingly nursed not surprisingly, nursing homes came on the scene a couple of years later, because now we have to have a place to put all these people. Of course, we don't want the family to take care of them like God intended. So you got a place to put all of them, and you know, they can have the government pay for that their time in the nursing home as long as they submit to the standards of care that are designed to kill them. Yes, Obamacare, you know, specifically, if you look up section fifteen fifty three of Obamacare. This is an interesting deception because we as a country, we are extremely good at projecting our sin on other countries. So China's constant boogeyman. But in this case, I'm talking about Canada. So we point our fingers at Canada saying, look at their medical assistance and dying program, and we're the ones who started it. In Obamacare, Section fifteen fifty three specifically outlines the Youth and Asia agenda that you know that you're calling it the death panels that Sarah Palin weren't warned about, which you know, the death panels are incorporated in section fifteen fifty three. And you know, that's why I say Obamacare was the latest nail in the poppin because it really started way before Obamacare. Obamacare codified it. But if you think about how they did this over time, they started with the idea that okay, employers need to provide medical care for their employees. Well, what's the reason for that. Why does that become an employer obligation? So the population gets programmed over time, and so pretty soon the population is ready for mandatory health which Obamacare put in place. I mean, it took generations for that time period to happen. All a sudden March twenty third, twenty ten gets passed.
Speaker 1: How did how does you eugenics fit into all of this? Scott?
Speaker 4: Well, eugenics. What people would think about eugenics is that, you know, the cling of the population, the weaker people, they need to go for the benefit of society. And you know, so that's been around for a long time. But what what's happening now is that eugenics has become all of us. So we will one hundred percent of us will either be disabled or elderly someday. And so eugenics is applying not just across you know, very limited population groups, it's across the entire population group, because it applies to literally all of us. And you know, so how did they know when they will never come out in say we're operating in a eugenics program. So what they did is they labeled it with a term they didn't really label it, but I mean the term that labels eugenics is collectivism. And so the first stake in the ground with collectivism, and you know the definition of collectivism is we've got to do what's good for the population versus the good of the individual. Well, God is an individualist. So collectivism, when you think about it, it seems logical. Yeah, we got to worry about the majority, not the individual. It's like the idea of triaging. So triaging is a real thing. In an objective emergency, you've got to decide who you're going to treat and who you're not going to treat. But the idea of triaging across the population, that is satanic. So how they did this. In nineteen oh five, there was a Supreme Court case, Jacobson versus Massachusetts, And in that case, Jacobson was a pastor didn't want to take the small pox spect you, and he even proved to the court that the vaccine has side effects. But the court ignored him seven to two in favor of the state of Massachusetts. And that's where the spirit of collectivism was born. They said that at times of great danger, that the government has the right to implement things for the good of the population versus the good of the individual. You go ahead.
Speaker 1: That's exactly where the COVID vaccine mandates came exactly that nineteen o five.
Speaker 4: It wasn't great if it wasn't for that nineteen oh five case, there would be no such thing as mandates, but they gave a license to a Satanic government to implement mandates, and we fell for it, hook Lan and thinker Grace is dead because I fell for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's uh. I'm so glad that you continue this fight and you continue to research and you try to continue to get the word out, Scott Sherah about what's going on. I've only got unform fortunately, just a couple of minutes left. Can can you tell me? Can you tell the listener where they can go to get actual healthcare?
Speaker 4: That's a great question.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So there's a if you go to Grace's website, which is our amazing Grace dot map, we have an entire section. There's a resource tab. So if you look at the top of the website, there's a whole bunch of tabs and there's a resource tab. In that resource tab, you'll see a link to a website called Join the Wedge, and there's a couple other ones that are in that section also, And I'll just specifically talk about Join the Wedge because I know the lady who started her name was Twila Brase and what she did was create a system where doctors and nurses who choose willingly to not participate in Medicare and Medicaid any longer, so they're they're ejecting themselves out of the system, but they don't want to practice. So that's the criteria for signing up. And those are medical professionals then that are not bought by the ration care model that is run by the Center for Medicare and Medican Services. So that's a simple thing all of us can do. Their cash paid doctors and nurses do that before the need arise, get a relationship with one of them before.
Speaker 2: The need arises.
Speaker 4: And that's just a simple practical thing that we all have to do. You know, my wife and I did that, of course almost immediately, and it's the critical thing that we all should do right away.
Speaker 1: For more information on our Amazing Grace, your daughter, your buddy, go to our Amazing Grace dot net and you can find that resource information on the tabsheet if you'd like to break free of the cycle of this medical industrial complex that has taken over healthcare in our country. Scott Sharrah, thank you so much, and I hope that we'll be able to talk again soon for an.
Speaker 4: Update well of any time, Gary, Jeff, God bless.
Speaker 1: You, God bless you. And with that we will break. And when we come back. Kenneth o'bramowitz, the latest done Israel Gaza and the attempts at peace. I can't believe that he continues to let me bug him to do my show, and yet here he is once again. I am the major inconvenience in Andy Fourman's life because he has such a busy, such a full life. He has family, he has his work with the Point Arc, he does the Brooklyn Eagle, the Northern Kentucky Tribune. He's just busy all the time, and yet he always makes time for little old me, And I am just so humbled by the fact that you could carve out a little bit of your busy day just for me for thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute. When you use the word time, time translates to money. So have you not got my bills yet?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, con money.
Speaker 1: You know that I've not gotten one invoice yet? How much? How much?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Since you brought this up, how much do you do I figuratively owe you? At this point For all of the appearances on Nightcaps, Andy have you got a running into it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to put you in hawk. I do it because I enjoy you. I enjoy the company, I enjoy the platform you afford me on these airways.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not like other people. It's not like other people that you charge for your time, which is money. Because Andy's kind of like a lawyer. Any portion of fifteen minutes or more is a full hour. I mean just kind of kind of the way I charge iHeart for these shows. Any if I were not get into that I work for fifteen minutes, it's it's an hour's worth of my time. I think it should.
Speaker 2: Be very well, it should be you know, show prep and things like that. But obviously this conversation has nothing to do to your show prep that you're built up for. No, this is not show prepp.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: And so I'm sure you want to talk about the Bengals. I'm sure you do want to talk about the Bengals, but everybody else is I don't know what the big deal is. I mean, you know, it's funny because after this game on Sunday, I mean, everybody is a fan has an excuse. You know, they're not going to come out and say the Bengals are bad. The Bengals stink, and the Bengals.
Speaker 4: Have no future.
Speaker 2: Well, it was like a preseason game because Joe Flapple played his first game. They played five games, you know, with two and four. Now, I mean, really, I mean moral victory? What does that mean? I'm hearing this Marl victory? Could you help me?
Speaker 3: Am?
Speaker 2: I at the point in life where I'm just so downtrodden, negative and you know, pointing at the clouds. Is that is that where I've become? Or is this common sense? Like Maral victories? I don't think coaches won't moral victories. Really. I mean, you know, I see I see things going around around in the National Football League, and the longer I follow the game, and I'm not talking about ex's and o's, I'm looking at personalities. I see things that other factors tell me why the Bengals may not be successful. Look, this is a exhibit A. I don't think there's that much of a difference in players from teammate to team B. Yeah, it is somewhat better than others, but other than that, if you make the pros, you're a pretty darn good player. That's number one. The big key me in my mind, the difference being the coaches leadership. What do I mean by that? The other day I see Tour, the quarterback of the Miami Dophins, at a postgame news conference saying, the problem with the team is the fact that we have little clicks and some of the players are not attending team meetings and the coming late. Really, would that ever ever happen on a Bill Belichick coach team would never have up in Buffalo or Detroit with their coaches. You know, there's no respect at the top. There's going to be sloppiness at the bottom. Let me tell you something to her. You lost that game. You had three interceptions of that game, man up to it. How dare you go up there at the news conference at point fingers at teammates when you lost the game, you out there and say it's on me? And I really believe that the teams that are successful right now, Look at the Denver Broncos. You know, before their coaching change they were downtrodden. They're a playoff contender right now. I look at the teams that are really good and competitive. Are the teams that have top notch guys in charge, not just great play callers, great leaders.
Speaker 1: Agreed with you. Sean Payton May has made a world of difference for the Broncos, great Dan Campbell. Before that, how many years were the Lions just moribund and and I really ridiculous. And in a major city in the US, an NNFL franchise that had been in operation for decades, the Lions, and they were always the joke of the league until Dan Campbell came in.
Speaker 2: You look at and look what happened in Tennessee. You know your hometown. You know, they fired their coach the other day. He had roots to the Bengals. He was the Bengals offensive coordina. Obviously not a great leader, you know, and obviously I wish him well. I don't see anybody ever get fired. But the point is that they can't do the job is the door, and obviously he could do the job, but maybe it's because the lack of leadership he worked under made him fail.
Speaker 1: Perhaps, Well you look at at Miami. You were talking about the two A press conference and saying, you know that there's clicks on the team and not everybody makes it to meetings or practice on time. And right when they hired this offensive genius in Miami, did they hire a leader or did they just hire an egghead who had lots of good ideas on NFL offense. I think it may have been the latter. You look at the last couple of years and.
Speaker 2: You look at look at Mike McDaniel. He looks like a geek. He really does. I heard him on the news conference after twist remarks, and he was just stammering and stuttering it into what to say if I'm the owner, if I'm the president of the team, if I'm the general manager, and hear that there's the door, how do you let that happen on you under your watch? I mean he says it was taking out of contact, and no it wasn't. He basically said that you could not control the team. That's what he's saying. Really And obviously if you look at this guy, he's probably he should be a bean counter, not a head coach.
Speaker 1: Well, you talk about he should do you talk about the Titans Jettison Brian Callahan mid season they also got rid of Mike Vrabel. But you know what, Mike Vrabel has been stellar with the New England Patriots back Home or one belongs, but.
Speaker 2: He learned he's part of the Bill Belichip Tree, Yes, that's why. But he was there's a connection, definitely a connection. It really is. And if anybody can see that, they're foolish and you've thought about the offensive line, and these guys are not that bad. Okay, they're not playing well, and that maybe because the leadership. I just don't think there's that much of a difference between Team A and TV. And then as the Football League with Alan, I really don't think there is.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't think the Bengals have a Miles Garrett on defense, even if you include Hendrix.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I mean those guys. You talk about hall of famers and every team does not have a hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: No, and I agree with.
Speaker 2: You, he's a hall of famer. But I think that you take a team without a hall of famer on it. I don't think there's that much of a difference between Team A and TV. I really don't. It's coaching, it's leadership, it's you know, guys on the New England Patriots will be shaking in their boots to say something. But two is said in a news conference when Belichick was coaching. There's no way, There's no.
Speaker 1: Way I think I think they'd be shaking in their boots now that Vrabel's there, and oh, no doubt. And Rabel is a player's kind of coach. They all love him, but he's a leader. I when when the Bengals hired Zach Taylor, it was off of that off that Los Angeles Rams coaching staff.
Speaker 2: Ten people say who he never He never.
Speaker 1: Had had head coaching experience anywhere coach, He was never a coordinator. He didn't know how to lead men. He knew how to maybe instruct quarterbacks. He knows the game, but but it doesn't there's a there's a distinct difference. You are absolutely one correct for a ball there's.
Speaker 2: A let me ask you this or two of the questions. Yeah, if I know that, you know that you agree with me. How come general managers or presidents of ball clubs that interview potential coaching candidates don't know that. I want a guy with experience. It would be like if I want on a plane and the pilot is having his first flight, I think I'm never get off. Really, I think away for the next one. I want an experienced guy.
Speaker 1: We're up in the air, we're getting back, We're getting back to something that I know is a touchy subject for you because you love Mike Brown and you know he kept the team in Cincinnati. But who is the general manager of the Cincinnati Bengals.
Speaker 2: I'm not so certain Mike interviewed Zach Taylor. I don't know that.
Speaker 1: But who is who is the general manager?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: I think that maybe Katie had something to do with that interview.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, that that points the finger back to our original discussion, Andy, who is the leader of the Cincinnati Bengals? You don't know? They're leading by commitments, you know, and you have to have somebody in Tennessee. I'm beginning to believe the problem with the Titans is not the head coach, it's the front office because there's no leadership there. Mike Vrabel couldn't win in Tennessee. And this guy, Brian cow Hand, who's not a leader. He's an offensive coordinator, maybe an NFL genius as far as designing offensive schemes and plots and plans and plays. But there is no leadership where there's no leadership in the front office. How many different general managers have the Cleveland Browns had?
Speaker 2: And there's right too, right, and there's another side to that coin too. You could be a meddling leader. And I say like that. I look at the Dallas Cowboys Jerry Jellones, He's in the locker room after every game, if every game, he goes into the player's locker room and is Michael Parsons deal. You know that that was a backbreaker. It really was, I mean hit for him to get involved and do what he did to that ball club. Right now, you don't think it broke that locker room in half. So there's a problem being a leader as far as leading in the right direction or just a meddling leader. There's two types of leaders.
Speaker 1: Boy, I tell you what. Last night, I saw a leader on the sidelines for the Atlanta Falcons, they're head coach. I saw a leader there. And they had they had Buffalo at home, and you know, the team that a lot of people are picking to be the Super Bowl representative from the AFC, the Buffalo Bills and the great Josh Allen, and they made them look really small last night.
Speaker 2: I agree. I agree, and.
Speaker 1: There because there's leadership on the sidelines. The reason that the Pittsburgh Steelers, year in and year out, no matter what kind of talent they had are always in the hunt. They missed the playoffs what two years in the last ten or fifteen. They have a leader, Mike Tomlin. There's no question who the leader is. So who was the leader of the Cincinnati Bengals. It's certainly not Zach Taylor.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it's funny because of the off season, the media pointed a finger at Joe Burrow, and that's a sad state of affairs. When Joe Burrow basically was kind of making demands through the media as what this team should do. You know, they should sign to hit, they should re up Jamar Chase, they should do this. Okay, and they did, and I think they did at the advice or the whispers of Joe Burrow. Somebody left for Joe Burrow's protection. You know.
Speaker 1: I when when there was no actual leadership at the top of the organization, then there's a void and somebody has to fill it. Joe felt like he was pressed into a corner and had to fill that leadership role and use the media and and dictate what would go on when this team because there is nobody.
Speaker 2: On any other team. Have you looked have you ever seen Tom Brady when he played for the Patriots. And look, let's go back to the history of the Patriots. They may have had only one Hall of Fame receiver during his career, really, Randy Moss. I mean other than that the great receivers, you know, great players, but really truly no outstand Hall of Famer okay, no, no Jamar Chase on the New England Patriots. But you never heard Tom Brady go public and say I think the organizations should get this and never never play the game, get your paid check and go home. That's what they did in this town. It's like, you know, I want this. I think we better get this. You know enough, you know I'm tired, and you know what, they got that and they still can't win. The last year you wt MVP numbers, Joe, and you're still going to make the playoffs. I mean, so like you say, and I say, I agreed as well. You know, let them so called geniuses who run this team, whoever runs the team, let them go on the drawing board, figure out what's needed, and then maybe he could put a winner on the field. Really, and I don't think one player should be that that important to have a winning season. I mean, I remember when the Miami Dolphins went down and Old Morrill came in. Who was that? Dan Marino got hurt and Old Marrill came in and took them to the super Bowl. I mean, you can win if you start player goes down, but not in Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Was it Dan Marino or was it are are you going? Or are you going? Back to seventy two when Earl Morale came in and led him to the came in?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think Marino he was playing in seventy two. No, he was, he was, and and.
Speaker 2: Well, okay it was it was Marino and Earl Morrell came in.
Speaker 1: Okay, it was Marina and Earl Morral came in. And they still didn't win.
Speaker 2: But you know, there wasn't the point that the beat they really they really just skip a beat exactly.
Speaker 1: I In any organization, when there is a void of leadership, chaos usually ensues. You see it. You see it with countries, you see it in the NFL, you see it in in companies when there is.
Speaker 2: You know, you see it in the city of Cincinnati. Yes, absolutely, I mean again, I heard the news this morning and again they said there was two shooting, two shootings in the Fountain Square last night, and it's terrible. It really is demoralizing to the city because that news gets out all over the country. But more than that, after that was announced, they had the mayor and it's the same old story. It's like, you know, we need to do this. It's discussing. It's kind of stuff. I don't want to hear that anymore. Do something about it. It's almost very similar. It's very similar, to be honest with you, if every Bangal's loss that kill us, that's the same thing. We got to get better. And I suggested to the people that run seven hundred WLW if every Bangals loss, just pull out any tape, because every tape sounds the same after every loss. We've got to get better. We've got to practice, we got we've gotta do this. We got to get better. He's been saying the same thing for three years now, We've got to get better, and the mayor of Cincinnati's saying the same thing. It's not right. We've got to stop now now. He wants to have a curfew earlier. You know, why don't you just like close the life at four in the afternoons and no one could come downtown at all. Why don't you kill all the businesses downtown?
Speaker 1: And they talk about root causes at a certain point, maybe the root causes you have tab Maybe you heard the root cause.
Speaker 2: He may get re elected. That's the sad news, all right.
Speaker 1: It is said. Let's let's let's take away one bright point, one possible bright point, please from me from the Bengals game against Green Bay on sum Catch three.
Speaker 2: Much improved that three days.
Speaker 1: With three days of learning the Bengals playbook and getting a playbook on the car ride down from Cleveland, Joe Flacco proved that he is a veteran quarterback and more than up to the challenges that are there as opposed to Jake Browning.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, there's all doubt in my mind. I mean, he's been there, done that, he's played the game. He knows what he's gotta do. Just throw the ball at Jamar and you'll get it done. But the funny thing is that you see the comments that Mike Tomlin made yesterday this news conference, and Mike never ever says anything about any any other team. He said that he was shocked that the Cleveland Browns let Joe Flacco go number one. How do you let a guy who started the season view as the number one quarterback? How do you have number one dump him and number two? How do you trade it to a same rival in the same division. Well, I mean it made a lot of sense, It really did. It makes the Browns looks really.
Speaker 1: Foolish because there's a common bond between the Cleveland Browns and the Cincinnati Bengals, lack of leadership at the top. And with that, we will close it out for a ball. Thank you so much for your.
Speaker 2: And you're the leader here, you're our leader.
Speaker 1: Well I think there's I don't think there's any question about that. I see you later, all right, I see you bye.