Speaker 1: All right, Mojoe on in the Morning, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Everybody came out to the breaking it entering Christmas wish, little holiday thing that we were doing. We were selling those bottles of bourbon, that limited edition bottles and by the way, they do have just a few real available. You can get him at the Brass Mug which is over in Lavonia seven Mile in Newburgh. I showed up and there were about fifty people waiting at noon, so it was noon to one thirty. I show up and there were people that were there since like eleven including it was pretty cool. A guy who was twenty years old, he's a week away from being twenty one. He dragged his mom from Grand Blank which is like an hour twenty to get there because his mom had to buy the bottle because he couldn't buy the bottle. He didn't have an idea to buy it, and he wanted to get an autograph and if he called me, if you're listening, because I forgot what your name was, but he's in the pictures that I posted on Instagram and Facebook.
Speaker 1: But it was so cool that gets a chance to meet.
Speaker 2: I'm a huge listener of the Mojo in the Morning show and then it kind of was steady throughout the whole day and we sold a bunch of them. Every bit of the money goes to breaking entering Christmas wish, we're gonna raise ten thousand dollars off of that barrel. I did have something happened to me on my way to the event. I got pulled over by the popo Really yes, or.
Speaker 1: Would you do?
Speaker 2: I was on my phone texting, Oh so, I had my phone out and I was texting and the cop pulled me over. And that was one of those things where I'm going, oh, crap, I don't know any cops in this area. Like if I got pulled over close to my house, like I have cop friends and stuff, I can always drop a name or something or at least make a phone call. And he comes up to the window and he was a nice gentleman. He actually smelled nice. He had nice hair and stuff too nice he did he had it could smell the colonni As I opened up the window and I handed them over my stuff and he goes, you know, I am pulling you over And I said, well, I know I wasn't speeding because I pretty much was stopped. I was it because I had my phone out and he goes, yeah, he goes, you're not supposed to be texting and driving. It's distracted driving. Long story short. He goes, where are you going? And I said, I'm on my way to a charity event. And he goes, oh, okay, and he goes what's the charity for? And I said, oh, it's for Christmas wish granting wishes for families that aren't going to have the holidays.
Speaker 1: You know who I am? I am, I'm the title sponsor the license. It's called in the mornings, breaking and entering Christmas w No, I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I just said Christmas wish and he goes, looks at my thing and he goes okay. He goes, take the money that you would have had to pay for the ticket and donate it to the charity.
Speaker 1: He gave me my license back gradutation. Well again, I never got out of the ticket for you.
Speaker 2: Actually no, But I'm always going to be on my way to a charity. But I wanted to ask this question, are there any listeners that have ever gotten pulled over?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: And what is your excuse that you've used that has actually worked to get out of a ticket. I would love to know what your excuse is, because maybe we should all share excuses.
Speaker 3: Allison gets out of every ticket, and she speeds like a mom.
Speaker 1: No why she's a nurse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And as soon as they see her nurse badge, they're like, where are you going? She's like the hospital. They're like, go ahead.
Speaker 2: My cop buddies all say this, and it's probably funny because I know she works at the hospital.
Speaker 1: It's by my house.
Speaker 2: My cop buddies that are right around my house say they'll never ever give a nurse or a doctor a ticket because they never know when they're going to be the ones brought in there, and so they always are like, the last thing in I world I want is a nurse to go, Hey, remember you gave me a ticket? You know what about radio people, though, Like, you don't want to give a radio person a ticket because they're gonna call you out and say bad things about you on the show.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: Do you think they knew that you were Mojo?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I don't. I really don't.
Speaker 2: I think guy did not act differently or anything like that. I think he was purely I don't know what he listens to.
Speaker 1: Him, but Ty. This is Ty.
Speaker 2: This is the guy I was talking about. Know he's gonna be twenty one next week?
Speaker 1: Right Ty? Or this week? What's up? Tie? This Wednesday? I'm turning twenty one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Tie, your mom is a sweetheart.
Speaker 2: You made her come all the way from Grand Blank to go get that bottle of bourbon.
Speaker 1: What a guy you are, Ty? Yeah, she's amazing. Yeah, that's pretty cool, buddy. I gotta tell you.
Speaker 2: I want to say hi Shannon and Anna Lydia A long time time.
Speaker 1: No I've called before, Never mind, time get you again?
Speaker 3: Birthday?
Speaker 1: Are you crappy?
Speaker 3: The bottle to celebrate your birthday on Wednesday? Is that can be your first drink?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: We're going down to Tennessee for my birthday, so we're gonna have it down there.
Speaker 2: It's incredible, Buddy, I gotta be honest with you. You're a great looking guy. I hope you have an incredible birthday. And are you single? And would you like to date any of the single ladies of the show. I got one right here.
Speaker 1: I don't know, maybe maybe, Oh she's playing hard to get. Would you you know what?
Speaker 2: Lydia or I'm sorry, Bianca is the only one that dates that ye have more hurried. Yeah, if Bianga's a nineteen year old doesn't work, she can move up to her twenty one year old hair ty week. So appreciate you, buddy. Thanks so much. It's great meeting you.
Speaker 1: Good meeting you. Hey, Jacob, what's up? Jacob?
Speaker 6: Helly, isn't this like your third time being pulled over this year?
Speaker 2: Believe me, Jacob, I get pulled over a little bit. Yeah, but this was the first time for not speed or first. You know, the other ones have been speeding and this one was just holding onto my phone.
Speaker 1: Jacob.
Speaker 7: Well, that's what I was doing with my tea, so.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, be careful out there. What's going on, Kira? How are you?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 1: You get out of tickets?
Speaker 8: I do.
Speaker 4: I get out of tickets all the time with my scope and my badge.
Speaker 1: Oh where do you work at a hospital?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: So, I'm a nurse.
Speaker 4: I always it doesn't matter where I'm going to make sure that I keep my badge in the car with me and I always keep my work back. But if not, I have an extra cheap little stuff of soap and I'll throw it around my neck really pass and put my badge over to the left side. That's well, I don't want to give a nurse a ticket. It's the best career I could have shown the first feeding tickets.
Speaker 1: That is tricking if you got it, that's true. Isy. What's up, busy? How you doing?
Speaker 6: Good morning?
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 4: How do you.
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 8: Is door dashing for me? I remember one morning I was door I was trying to accept an order and the police I don't know where they came from, but he was like, yeah, you were speeding. I'm like, okay, I'm sorry. I'm door dashing trying to accept an order.
Speaker 6: He was like, okay, well your license is clean.
Speaker 8: You're trying to make a little bit of money, so be safe.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice. I like that. I like that. He was ship.
Speaker 2: He was realizing that you're just trying to, you know, pay the bills, right.
Speaker 9: Yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love you guys so much. We love you too. Hey, Ashley, what's going on, Ashley?
Speaker 7: Nothing much? Driving home from work?
Speaker 1: How do you get out of tickets?
Speaker 8: I did so.
Speaker 7: I didn't do it intentionally, but I got pulled over the other day driving from Holt and the cop pulled me over and asked me why or if I knew why he was pulling me over, and I said no, And there was actually a lady that sped past me. Come to find out, she was going one hundred down the road and she had the same car as me, so they pulled us both over. Luckily I didn't get the ticket she did, but I almost got a ticket for her going one hundred.
Speaker 2: I always wonder why they pull you over when that was the person that sped past, but that that does happen, like if you're if you're driving, I always feel like they picked the car that they think is the one that they can give a bigger ticket to.
Speaker 1: Erica. What's up, Erica?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 10: This is justin Worfield's girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 10: I when I was sixteen, I was racing home from work to go to volleyball practice and I was going down Fandick and I got pulled over and I told the guy that I was on my period, and he told me that. He went back to his car, and I hear him coming back and he's like, dude, she's on her period.
Speaker 3: We gotta let her go.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, That's what I've never.
Speaker 10: Nobody wants to get yelled at on the Kardashians and it works.
Speaker 1: Oh that is priceless. That is so good. H Brooke, what do you is it that gets you out of tickets? Brook?
Speaker 6: I got pulled over seating and he asked for all my information and then he was like, before I run this, do you have any warrants? And I said, oh, no, I don't have any warrants.
Speaker 8: I just typed them.
Speaker 6: And he said excuse me, and I said, oh, I worked on a prosecutor's office, me just handling my stuff down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would think that that's a good one. Got to you know what it's it's who you know, not what you know.
Speaker 1: Right there? You a man. And then I like, hold on.
Speaker 2: A second, this is oh this one right here the Diane and Diane what got you out of a ticket?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: I was having a P day when the policeman.
Speaker 6: Entered came up to my door.
Speaker 8: He came up and I said, oh, I'm having a P day and he said what do you mean.
Speaker 6: I showed him my face.
Speaker 8: I said, I have poison ivy on my face. I had just come from the podiatrist. And then I said to him, I said, but now I have a policeman at my door. I am so sorry. I am so sorry. He goes, I do not pay this ticket. He goes, I have to write it. He goes, but do not pay it. And I went to court and I got out of it. I'm a teacher and my kids love to hear my stories. I have so many.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I wonder if teachers get off on tickets. I wonder if they you know, cause you know what, this person judging your kid. Wow, that's amazing. And then last one here the person who got pulled over. Marcela, is it Marcella? Yeah, you got pulled over and you told them your water broke.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 5: And I was two months before my two months before my du date, and I was speeding through a pleasant ridge and he put me over. He said, why he's going some fans. I said, my water just broke. I put water down there, and he said, do you want me to get an EMS. I said no, because I don't want the bill. I could just go to the hospital. He said, just go, just go, just go. And then two weeks later, a month my water break.
Speaker 2: I nervous to lie about that escort. Yeah, I wonder what would happen if they did take you to the hospital.
Speaker 1: And they go the water didn't break. If you get like, well, return.
Speaker 9: No, because when you're pregnant you can lose amiotics flew in. But it's okay, okay, it's just okay. But the next time when it did break, I was all the way up and fled and my husband had some fly back down and I told her we flew past the state and everything, and he didn't even pull us over.
Speaker 5: And this was around the time seven.
Speaker 2: You know, it's funny, you don't You don't lie and say Grandma died, and you don't lie and say your water broke, especially if you don't want to go into premature labor.
Speaker 1: Amazing