Speaker 1: Did your mom and dad spell your name wrong? And this is just kind of based off of like, you know, my daughter her middle name is Dan Yell, but her mom spelled it dan y'all d A n y a l and uh, she spelled it wrong. And Beth even knows, but her mother's still to this day, will not admit she spelled her name wrong. Tell me what your name is spelled like, and then we will try. I try, I guess, try to guess how to say it. Let's go to this one. Oh boy, hello, name starting with an A? Are you there?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, spell your name for us. We're gonna write it down and try to pronounce it if you will.
Speaker 3: Please, okay A and for Nancy, I.
Speaker 4: Slow down, slow down, slow down, and I hi the LEAs in Victor A, I j A.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I just kept going. Is it.
Speaker 5: Dave got it right?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have guessed that. How do people pronounce it wrong? On a beja yep?
Speaker 6: Or sometimes they just say my last name because they don't even know how to.
Speaker 1: Looking up on that one. So it's not that your mom and dad spelled it wrong. It's just a tricky name to to to figure out if you don't know it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, my dad wanted a little Hispanic spin with the J on there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it would beautiful by the way.
Speaker 7: I feel like you wouldn't have the same problem if the I and the J were a y, because then it just be on yeah on event it would look like it's spelled I like the.
Speaker 1: J in there. Yeah, it's got the hispanic twist in there. Thank you have a wonderful day.
Speaker 3: It's a pretty name too.
Speaker 1: Like, wow, Amy's on the phone. You did this to your daughter. You spelled your daughter's name wrong. Yeah, well, I.
Speaker 6: Don't feel like I spelled it wrong, but everybody pronounces it wrong.
Speaker 1: They don't say, don't say it. Spell it for us.
Speaker 8: It's e M M A L e h.
Speaker 1: One more time.
Speaker 8: E M M A L.
Speaker 1: E A h.
Speaker 3: Is it just Emilia? I was gonna say just Emily.
Speaker 6: It is actually Emiliah, but everybody calls her Emily, Oh Emily, I.
Speaker 3: See, because they just think, oh, you spelled Emily. Funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would have said Emily.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well good.
Speaker 1: I think you got it right, Emilia.
Speaker 7: I feel like I put a dash in the middle there and then everyone will get it.
Speaker 1: Right, thank you. Okay, let's go to I think are we gonna get her name or are we gonna just just talk to her? Just talk? Okay, Hello, name that charged with an O? Tell me? What's your story about your name?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 7: So this isn't about my mom or anything.
Speaker 9: But so I'm a nurse at a clinic, and so my name is spelled O.
Speaker 6: P h e l i A.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had a patient love my name so much they wanted to name their baby after me.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, wow okay. And then but they've spelled it oh.
Speaker 4: P h E l y A h oh gosh.
Speaker 7: Oh like the way you spell it is Ophelia. That makes sense. The way they spelled it is ophilia. Yeah, as far as I all, she's not the HS.
Speaker 3: You guys, we're doing too much with the h s.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Ophelia.
Speaker 3: Thanks. I feel like that.
Speaker 1: Let's do one more. Hello, name that charged with an A? What we're talking about your parents? That spelled your name wrong? So did your parents spell your name wrong or are we talking about something else?
Speaker 2: No, my parents spelled my name. My name is Arianna. Okay, but I have a double R and a double N.
Speaker 6: So A R R I O N N A and everybody danced it.
Speaker 1: How do they say it? Ariona? I would say, Ariona, Yeah, Ariona, Ariona. You had a lot of that in school.
Speaker 2: I've gotten Arizona from a subject teacher.
Speaker 1: Arizona, Arizona love. I got time for I think one more. We're gonna take a break here. Hello, Shelley, you named your daughter a name that's normal, but you spelled it wrong. Kind of what happened.
Speaker 2: It's k y r y n.
Speaker 1: Karen. That's Karen tyrone Karen here. Okay, No, what does she get called all the time?
Speaker 2: Karen?
Speaker 3: Karen?
Speaker 2: And that was the point of the spelling was so she didn't get called Karen because that's right when it started to kind of come out. Karen. Her grandmother was passing and her name was Karen. I wanted to twist to it, but yeah, everybody thinks. They don't even look at her name. They just hear it and assume it's Karen being said.
Speaker 1: Into the Karen Rah, poor Karen's that's a sweet name. But they've got such a raw deal on that one. There are a bunch of these, so a lot of people go for a weird, interesting spelling and it just becomes kind of a nightmare. So thanks for Chara Thos. We'll be back in a second. We got you wild tickets. We're gonna do confessions on Katie LGB. We're gonna run you through the voice disguiser. Give me a good confession. Your best confession is gonna get wild tickets. Your voice will be disguised, and you don't have to say your name, so nobody will know about that awful, semi legal thing that you did. I don't want to hear any cheating stories unless they're super spicy, like I slept with my best friend's boyfriend. Mah, okay, so did I. Okay, I'm bored with that one. I don't want to hear about you borrowed your mom's car when you were sixteen and you broke the headlight and she never found out it was you. I did the same thing. I'm bored with that one. But if you got a juicy confession and you're going I could tell that one it would probably win. But should I? Oh yes, says the devil on your shoulder, Call me now six five one nine eight nine kt W be what wild gamer are we going to?
Speaker 3: Jenny GI me into the one. I believe.
Speaker 5: What is today Wednesday? So it's tomorrow night against the Winnipeg Jets.
Speaker 1: All right, call me now, yeah, sixty five one nine eight nine k d W Bill.
Speaker 8: Is streaming now search Dave Ryan TV and subscribe.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do confessions on KATIEB. All right, let's test out the voice disguiser to make sure everything works. Okay, Jenny gibe a whirl.
Speaker 3: Hello, Oh see someone.
Speaker 5: I like this better than when you're in my actual because sometimes it's not I can't even tell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, it.
Speaker 1: Makes so much pain, is Jenny? I don't know? She jump and rope. You'll advise jump and rope something slip, I'm gonna say slip. Disk active your active active?
Speaker 5: And now I have a disc injury, pinched nerve all of the things.
Speaker 1: So let's get somebody on the phone here for confessions. Let's start off with a story about your brother's tires. Let's hear your confession for Wild Jets tickets. Go ahead, Yes, you your brother's tires. That's you.
Speaker 6: Oh sorry, Yeah, So my brother's girl friend pat intentionally marking in my parking spot and driveways, so she would do it to be annoying me.
Speaker 3: So I let all the air over.
Speaker 1: Retire girlfriend or your brother's girlfriend. You let all the air out of her tires.
Speaker 3: That's awful.
Speaker 1: Did they suspect you?
Speaker 6: No, So the next day I watched from my window and tried to leave and didn't get very far, and my brother had to come and help her, and they pissed everybody off. And the next day they installed a camera. They thought it was her.
Speaker 3: They came and did it to her.
Speaker 1: Did it work out? Did she ever park in your spot again?
Speaker 9: Nope?
Speaker 3: Nope?
Speaker 1: No, okay, I like it. Please hold next. One boyfriend cheated with your sister. Let's continue this confession. Go ahead, Hi there, my.
Speaker 6: Sister I was eighteen, my sister sixteen. I my boyfriend at the time was twenty.
Speaker 10: Two, and then she broke up with me.
Speaker 3: That same night she got.
Speaker 6: With my sister and for karma, I sles with his dad next week.
Speaker 1: Oh how did you manage to seduce his dad?
Speaker 3: Well, he just had to be my boss, did okay?
Speaker 1: Just the one time? Just one time? Or multiple times.
Speaker 9: For years?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: You guys has some family drama. That is drama?
Speaker 1: She is Did your boyfriend know about that? Did your sister know about this. Yeah, oh they did case because to get revenge, they kind of have to know that it actually happened. Yeah, next one, toothbrush confession. Let's hear your confession for Wild Jets tickets. Go ahead, toothbrush Hi, go wory.
Speaker 4: So I had an.
Speaker 6: Ex boyfriend who was kind of a serial theater.
Speaker 11: Towards the end of our.
Speaker 6: Relationship, I was set up and I scrubbed his toothbrush with my butt crack.
Speaker 1: Say that one more time. What did she do? What did you say?
Speaker 5: Yeah, brush butt crack. So it doesn't even matter at what point in the day it saw your butt crack, it's still just filthy now gross.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean true story, Jenny, It is true. Yeah, Okay, okay, God, and so you got great satisfaction out of knowing where that toothbrush had been while he's sticking it in his mouth. Okay, all right, let's go to Mom's restaurant confession. Hello, Mom's restaurant. Let's hear your story.
Speaker 9: When I was eighteen years old, I was living in my uh I just moved out to an apartment, and I my buddy, and I my buddy and I just got a lottery ticket we probably won five hundred dollars. Turns out one of the birds was different, and I was like, I know where we can get five hundred dollars. And we went to my where my mom worked. It wasn't actually her restaurant, seek, I worked there a couple of years prior. I knew where they kept all the money. And we broke into a kitchen window, went to the safe and stole five hundred and sixty dollars and uh and left.
Speaker 3: Geez, he's stole money.
Speaker 1: Wow, So you robbed the restaurant where? And you never got caught?
Speaker 9: I never got caught.
Speaker 3: How did you?
Speaker 1: How did you get into the safe? What did you know? The combination?
Speaker 9: No, it was like down in the closet. Actually wasn't in a safe locked up. It was just hidden in the closet somewhere downstairs.
Speaker 1: And great management. Let's stick it on a shelf in a shoe box. Okay, good job. Hold on for one second. Let's talk to mom. You you know the story. Tell me about your mom.
Speaker 6: Probably early high school. My mom had recently had a peer romance party, so those types of things were front of mind with my friends, and you were serious. My mom got uh, thing, and so I knew where she kept it, and when my girlfriend came over, I was like, let's go look at it. It was funny. Later on that night, I'm like, hey, you just stay in my room. I'm going to call my boyfriends, which was normal. I left the room to have that conversation. I came back.
Speaker 5: She was using my mom shaky.
Speaker 6: And with a blanket over her, so I can see it, thanky, but you could hear it, and I washed off because I didn't want my mom to think I took it and put it back in her drawer.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean.
Speaker 1: I guess that's what you got to do, though, I mean, so, okay, so your friend us your mom shaky.
Speaker 6: Battery covers and put it next to it, so like if she went to use it, she would be like, oh if someone has touched with her bed hair, have an inkling. But yeah, I put it back.
Speaker 1: What else can you do? Okay, some good ones. That's kind of crazy. How did you feel about your friend doing that with the mom's thing?
Speaker 2: Very horrified?
Speaker 6: It kind of changed the friendship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well yeah, how awkward is that be?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 11: Oh, oh okay, all right, put in the dish washer. Okay, So here's what we got. Let the air out of the brother's girlfriend tires. Firstly, I'm parking to the wrong place. Boyfriend cheated on her with his sister with her sister, so she slept with his dad for three years. Used the boyfriend's cheating boyfriend's toothbrush in her butt crack, robbed mom's restaurant of five hundred and sixty dollars and used mom's shaky thing. Her friend used mom shaky thing and cleaned it off and put it back.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I like all of them today.
Speaker 1: They're all really good. They're all really good. Okay, anybody, I'm gonna go the The most awful is stealing the five hundred and sixty dollars, But it depends on whether we're looking for the biggest confession or the most awful one.
Speaker 3: The funny one. Brush butt, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Toothbrush butt is the funnies one.
Speaker 3: The funniest one. Absolutely, it's the funniest one.
Speaker 7: It's like, it's disgusting, but in a funny way.
Speaker 5: It's also creative because most people usually just like scrub the toilet with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she went a whole other loud. She just got an extra level of clean for herself.
Speaker 1: I like the robbing Mom's restaurant, but for pure memorable ness, the mom shaky thing was a purely memorable one.
Speaker 3: Was pretty memorable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna get I don't want to your We're using the mom shaky thing. Cleaned it up and put it back. You win the wild tickets. Good job. Wait till somebody says, hey, how'd you win these wild tickets? Well?
Speaker 3: Hold yeah, well you just say I was calling number ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, You got it all right, hold on, we'll have more. We got more wild tickets for you all the time. We'll be back in a second with you can't make this stuff up on kd W b uh. So, a customer walks into a restaurant and immediately something happens, and it's horrible, but it's also mildly and using, and we'll talk about it next on you can't make this stuff Now. We're not really sure exactly how this went down, but a guy walks into a restaurant and immediately was attacked with bear spray. It was apparently unprovoked. Here is one of the employees who was there explaining what the heck happened.
Speaker 12: When it's like a gas type bombing. You really don't know what it is. He's got a dip and pray it's something too serious. We have like bleach with wind decks everything. We pretty much didn't know what we were working with at that time, so we just completely did a whole disinfectation because you know, obviously we worked with food. Were Mom and Pop pastry place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no other details on that story. So, wow, here's some good news. So a guy's driving along in Florida and he's like, oh my god, there's something in the road here. What is that. Is that a shoe?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Is that a Is it a bag of garbage, a bowling ball? No, it's a couple of toddlers that had wandered away from home. Parents didn't even notice they were gone. Here's the driver telling his I was terrified.
Speaker 8: If anything would have happened to him, the rest of my life would have been ruined. So I immediately pulled over there and I ran out of the car, and one of them were going to the middle of the road, and I grabbed that one first, and then the second one I.
Speaker 13: Just picked up.
Speaker 8: She was ready, and I got him off the road already. Couple on a young girl and I, you know, immediately they went into like, oh my god, we're so sorry, and I was like, yeah, no, I'm just glad I could get them back to you. And they were out in the road and your gate was open.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine, gosh, two toddlers on I don't know if it's on a freeway. It says a highway near Cocoa Beach. So they just wandered.
Speaker 7: Away, like bye, toddlers, keep an eye on your right, exactly as the dirt brought you by the LEO Agency.
Speaker 1: We are we We still got to give away in a few minutes your Conen Gray tickets because we got tickets for their show coming up at Target Center. That's coming out, I want to say, in February, sometimes February nineteenth. Okay, we'll do that. Coming up a little along with Dave's dirt on kd WUB. I'm looking at Jenny's Instagram and uh, there is a dog you're watching named Scout, and Scout got into your food, got up on the counter.
Speaker 3: It hasn't been my week, you guys.
Speaker 5: Yes, I meal preps some food yesterday and I left it out to like cool off before I threw it in the fridge, so they're all sitting in tupperware containers on the counter. I'm in my son room, which is right around the corner from the kitchen. I hear some noise. I'm like, oh, what's she up to? Not thinking much of it, and then I was like, what is.
Speaker 3: She up to? And I walk in. She ate four turkey burgers. Four turkey burgers.
Speaker 5: Wow, half of the salmon I prepared, which Barey pointed out it is expensive, so I'm frustrated about that. Left the broccoli. Of course, the broccoli was untouched. That girl looked at me and she didn't really have the guilt look that dogs have, you know.
Speaker 14: She just kind of was like, yeah, I did it, what now and I do it again. I was like, man, I love you so much, but I'm so mad at you because I am in a lot of physical pain with my neck and shoulder.
Speaker 5: So I was just like, I'm going to just do this now so I have food for the rest of the week.
Speaker 3: And she ate almost so much for that, so much.
Speaker 1: It isn' funny. You can forgive a dog for something like that, but it's hard to forgive like a humans, Like is your partner or your roommate, like when in I d all your turkey burgers and I had two patient, she'd be like, by you're gonna sleep on the couch, but the dog is like, dog, come here. You can't be mad at you.
Speaker 5: I did, however, shut the door to my basement because I I don't have a lot of I have a couple of rugs on my main floor, but otherwise it's hardwood. But I was scared she was going to get sick, so I wouldn't let her in the basement. And because she puked on the carpet down there and she loves to sleep and on my section in the basement, I was like not today, Like this is your punishment.
Speaker 3: You stay on the main floor.
Speaker 1: Your dog has made some puch spots on the carpet, and make sure you call zero res zero res. And asked for the kd WB special because they do all of that. Today is a national dress Up your Pet Day and Bernie's not really dressed up, but we did buy him a new Valentine's Day bow tie and that is on my Instagram Dave Ryan Show. Because he just he just he just stands so erect. I mean, he sits there on the couch. He's got the best posture he does. He just really does. He'll sit on the couch and he'll sit up so straight. Yes, and he's there wearing his bow tie and I said Bernie, and he looked right at me. Snap and get a picture of him in his Valentine's Day bowtie.
Speaker 7: Yes, he's very photogenic in that way because he has such great posture and all like. He'll just sit like that normal and all you have to do is say his name and he'll look over at you.
Speaker 3: Boom.
Speaker 1: He knows the word walk now is kind of surprising because you know he knows his name. He's learned his name. But I'll be like, you want to go for a walk, and he'll tilt his head side to side, and if I say something that's nonsensical, he doesn't get it. He'll pay attention, but I say walk, huh huh, Ti tilt tilt and then he'll jump off the couch and he'll jump and run toward the back door. So he knows what a walk is now. It's adorable.
Speaker 5: You want to see the cutest pictures ever, just go to the Dave Ryan in the Morning Shows Facebook page because we did post Bernie and Ava up there. Avaspond's adorable dog and it says an it's national address Dress up your pet Days, so show us a picture.
Speaker 3: Of your pets. And everyone's posting it's so cute. Yeah.
Speaker 5: On the Dave Ryan in the Morning Shows Facebook, there's a little cat named Simba, got a bow tie on. Oh oh, and then there's two Wiener dogs and tuxedos.
Speaker 3: Oh that was for their wedding.
Speaker 5: They were in the way. Yeah, okay, sup post a picture of your animal. We want to see them.
Speaker 1: Go check that out. We'll do Dave Stirt coming up in a minute. Stay right here, celebrity couple.
Speaker 3: We just need an invite. Daves Dirt on Kati w B.
Speaker 1: Well, let's see what we got here. Kelly Clarkson. I love Kelly Clarkson. She does from K Pop Demon Hunter she does what it sounds like, and she, of course, because she's Kelly, she kills it two million.
Speaker 3: Faces and I can't go back what sounds that.
Speaker 1: It's so interesting the song from K Pop Demon Hunters. They're just so different and so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I agree.
Speaker 7: I think it's they're like no pop song ever right exactly, And that's why I think they're so good.
Speaker 4: You have to watch that.
Speaker 10: I think Golden we're not talking about the movie, we talk about the songs.
Speaker 3: I think Golden sounds like a typical pop song. No, no, I don't know.
Speaker 1: In a weird way, I feel like it does. But that's me.
Speaker 7: I feel like Golden is so much better than a typical pop song.
Speaker 3: You just have to watch it. It is so good, objectively good.
Speaker 1: The movie is really good. The songs are really good.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yes, exactly.
Speaker 5: If you guys, ever heard of revenge bedtime procrastination?
Speaker 3: Okay, I do this all the time.
Speaker 5: Apparently ninety six percent of this, like survey taker said that they also do it. Basically, it's about like staying up later, and we do it because we're trying to reclaim some me time at night after like busy, hectic days, even when we know it's unhealthy. It offers like this sense of control and personal freedom, and it's kind of like a protest against the tomato of our schedules.
Speaker 3: But I am so guilty.
Speaker 5: I'll be like, okay, I'm like watch it looking at my phone, which I know, Dave, you're good at this. You don't bring your phone into the bedroom, but I'll be looking at my phone and I'll be like, Okay, in ten minutes, I'm putting my phone down and going to bed. Thirty minutes later, still haven't yeah, and then I'm like, Jenny, put your damn phone down, go to bed. So apparently it's a pretty popular thing that we do.
Speaker 7: Yes, And I feel like we do it without knowing we're doing it. I don't know, that's how I am. Mandy Moore made a cryptic comment about friendships taking a different course after the whole Ashley Tisdale calling out her toxic celebrity mom group. She was on a podcast, as everybody is, and she says, I have friends who have kids that are older, let's say, and I have found that the people I am closest with in my life right now are people who are kind of at the same chapter.
Speaker 3: Of their lives as parents.
Speaker 7: So she's just being a little bit cryptic and not necessarily calling out any particular person. What I found most fascinating about this story, though, is that they included pictures of Mandy Moore on this podcast, and I thought, oh, this must just be another woman who has the same name, Mandy Moore.
Speaker 3: But as I scroll down.
Speaker 7: It says the singer forty one who's saying Candy. I was like, wait a second, I'm missing you like Candy, So I googled Mandy Moore. Girl has an entirely different face. She doesn't look like Mandy Moore.
Speaker 1: I've heard that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, crazy.
Speaker 7: It is bonkers, how completely different faces.
Speaker 3: Mandy Moore.
Speaker 7: Because what you think Mandy Moore looks like is not what Mandy Moore looks like anymore.
Speaker 3: She must have gotten buckle fat removal.
Speaker 1: On her Oh wow.
Speaker 7: But even her eyebrows, Like but it's like her eyes look different. Everything is so different. She looks like a different person. To the fact that I was like, am I being am I being trolled right now? Like I'm being punked? Do you think it's makeup or plastic surgery?
Speaker 3: The eyebrows could be makeup.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but that's the only thing that could be makeup that's making her look literally like a different person.
Speaker 3: Okay, interesting, fascinating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I knew she looked different, but she doesn't even You wouldn't even know that's.
Speaker 3: Would have no idea of she walk by you on the street.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of bummed about this.
Speaker 10: Trevor know was going to be hosting the Grammys for the sixth and last time. He's done an amazing job at it. February first and What We Can Watch for the last time, also on CBS. They're ending their decade long partnership and it's moving over to ABC and Disney Plus in the next coming year in a couple of years, which I think is cool that it will be on Disney Plus.
Speaker 3: That'll be another way for people to watch it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but Trevor Dat was always so funny, good with jokes and stuff.
Speaker 3: When he does the Grammys. I like him and his South African accent is underrated.
Speaker 9: You love that show?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's funny cute. Touch screens in cars have been around since, you know, for they started coming out in the early two thousands, touch screens instead of knobs. Yeah, well, they're maybe going to go away good because people don't like them because you have to like switch screens and swipe and touch and it's just as distracting as your phone. In my wife's car, I don't get her touch screen. She's like, oh, you get to swipe up and swipe down to window. I'm like, why is it so complicated? And so people are saying they want to bring back a time of buttons and switches, And in Australia they're actually going to require physical buttons for things like headlights and wipers, and Europe is kind of following Soup, so they're still very distracting. I would love a car with just a With my car, it's like you've got to be a degree from MIT to figure out how to turn the heat on in my car, and it's like, I just want to switch that says offlow dot dot dot. Yeah, that's what I would like.
Speaker 3: But I don't want to take it back to having a crank to roll the window down. No, not that, not that far, but not that. Still have a button for that. But like I.
Speaker 7: Always think, what if something in my car short circuited and the screen stopped working, I couldn't use my car.
Speaker 1: And that's point.
Speaker 3: I don't want to not be able to use my car. It's a car.
Speaker 7: I should be able to just use a key to open the door, use a key to start it, and then drive it.
Speaker 10: Do you guys remember meant to do? Do you guys remember how big screen of my car is?
Speaker 3: It's huge.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's so gigantic. I have one hundred two songs, so if you know how big it is. And I remember when I looked for car when I was shopping because I just got it.
Speaker 1: There was the knobs and stuff.
Speaker 3: There was a feature just to have.
Speaker 10: Knobs, and then there was just screen screen, screen, and I was like, no, I want a little bit of knobs. So like my heater and stuff has knobs, I want a little bit of knobs.
Speaker 7: Yeah, tablet yeah, long little switch there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know what is simple going to Holiday Station?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because they have meal deals, Like they're five dollars meal deal sandwich right now, you get a lunch sandwich, you get some chips, you get a polar popper and medium coffee. It's five doll hairs.
Speaker 3: It's easy.
Speaker 5: You don't have to touch a bunch of screens, and there's a human actually working there. So you go to the checkout and you give them cash, money or a credit.
Speaker 3: Card if you make a joke while they laugh. I can't guarantee that. I can't.
Speaker 5: I haven't been every Holiday Station stores ever, but most of them have been very fantastic. All right, this is the fakest cities in the world, and the US has four of the top ten faces cities. Now this is Bay Sound, the fact that the city's reputation is more of like a tourist trap rather than an authentic lived in place.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting, Okay.
Speaker 5: I want you guys to see if you can guess at least like one of the cities that's in the top ten. There's four US cities one of no, but that is a good one.
Speaker 1: I saw the list, so I'm not going to participate, but I would say. But what I didn't see was I'll bet you the one. What's the city that's in Italy that's all water? Oh, Venice, Venice, I'll bet that's one of the fakest cities because it correct, is it?
Speaker 3: It's number two on it.
Speaker 1: It seems like it's a fake city, Like, yeah, it's meant to be a tourist trap, not a suit.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're just naming in the US.
Speaker 5: In the US, Oh gosh, la, No, that don't make the list either.
Speaker 3: I suppose you guys aren't getting well this. I think Dave would have gotten it.
Speaker 1: Had he not seen the list of Minneapolis.
Speaker 5: No, Chicago that's on there. It's number one, not wow, Okay. The other ones for US is Vegas, yeah, oh yeah, Nashville and then Boston, which I'm kind of surprised about because I know people. I know a lot of people that live in Boston, so it's kind of like it feels like I.
Speaker 1: Lived in people love when Carson lived in Boston and we found that people who live there love but love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that makes sense though.
Speaker 7: The Vegas and Nashville should feel like a fake city.
Speaker 1: It should be when you get off the plane and take the cab down to the Flamingo, it should feel like you're in another world. It should in it does, And.
Speaker 3: Nashville is like the bachelorette party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard that. I've never been before. Should I go? Is there any interest in me game in Nashville?
Speaker 3: Can we go together? I'm not wanted to. You don't really like country music, Dave, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: If you vibe what I don't. And we went to Austin one time, so beautiful, and it was it was it was okay.
Speaker 3: I mean you take that back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some people it was okay, And it was like, okay, you walk into a bar and there's like a country act plane and you know, all respect. It just wasn't our thing.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so you know, been to uh Des Moines, well, meat packing, meat pack Yeah, iowans.
Speaker 1: All right, you sillies. That's it for the dirt on KATIEWB. We'll be back in a second. This is somebody who's got a problem. Is this the woman with a FaceTime boyfriend or what is this?
Speaker 13: Okay?
Speaker 5: This is the woman who was seeing someone and then he appears to have a girlfriend of his own.
Speaker 1: Oh, and she wants to know whether she should tell the girlfriend because she actually knows her on Facebook, or should she stay out of it. I want to hear what you think is coming up on Katie