Speaker 1: All right, Emojoe in the morning show on a second date update, and you'll hear coming up a second date update. The guy was basically telling her what he wanted her to do sexually and said you should get some tips, you know, and he was, you know, kind of throwing it out there and turned into a bad situation. Well, I want to get into a topic here right now of something that Anna brought up earlier this morning, and this was a situation of a friend of yours, right, yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, So we were just talking about cupcakes. Now we're going to talk about baking some cookies. I like it.
Speaker 3: I know what that means.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I was on the phone with one of my best friends and she was telling me about this guy that she's been seeing. I've known that she's been seeing him, and everything that she set up to him until this point has been extremely good. Like they've gone out on dates. That was great. When they baked cookies, that was great. Now things have progressed to a point where they're spending more time together. So I want to say, they were spending the weekend together and they baked cookies in the morning. Everything was fine, and then she said afternoon came around, and she wanted to bake cookies again, but his cookie was staying soft baked like she couldn't. They couldn't, They couldn't do it again. Yeah, I don't know how to say this for the radio edit, but no, that was good. Yeah yeah, yeah, And also that's a problem.
Speaker 5: So that's her only issue with him right now?
Speaker 3: How far after they baked cookies? How far after.
Speaker 1: The the the cookie was put in the oven and everything happened? Were they trying to put more cookies into the oven?
Speaker 2: I didn't ask for like specific times, but she said if they wanted to bake cookies more than once a day, it is not possible.
Speaker 3: More than once a day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so I've never heard that with a guy like I've heard that, and I've experienced where where you bake cookies and then you might need to wait, you know, fifteen, twenty thirty forty, it depends.
Speaker 3: Like that's not that long. But the whole day, I've never heard the whole day.
Speaker 2: She made it seem like it was at least a couple hours, like morning, done, afternoon.
Speaker 6: You know what probably happened, if I had to guess, is he probably has an issue which a lot of guys have. I'm not trying to shame, but he probably had an issue. He took something for the first time and didn't anticipate there being a second time, so he didn't take anything interesting, don't you.
Speaker 3: Think, Well, have you ever known anybody has taken it? Yes?
Speaker 6: Okay, no it is not west But I'm gonna go home and he's gonna like you didn't say it wasn't.
Speaker 1: I tell you I listened, all fairness, I've taken I've taken silis and taken viagra. Yeah, because I wanted to have one of those kind of weekends. And I will tell you this in all fairness. You know it stays in your system for a while.
Speaker 3: So oh so that might not.
Speaker 6: Be so if he took it in the morning, it would have lasted through.
Speaker 5: The afternoonbe it.
Speaker 3: It's not like a one in the head?
Speaker 7: Be it?
Speaker 1: Can I be want and done? I will tell you that I do think that this is unusual that it would be a whole day thing. Has anybody else experienced that? Is there anybody listening that's willing and we'll voice Askayja to tell us that you can only do it once and that's it.
Speaker 3: Are they in a relationship.
Speaker 2: No, not yet, but like this is her one red flag. Everything else was so good I don't think it's worth breaking up with him over. At least that's what I said, because there are things like.
Speaker 3: That you can do six I've never heard of at the gas station.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm thinking of the stuff I buy the kids at the farmer's market, and I'm like, wait, what am I doing?
Speaker 3: You don't want to give this this smith?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 1: Can I also say this though you say it's not a deal breaker, but if the person sexually is not as active as you want to be, that I think can be a deal breaker.
Speaker 5: But you can at least do it once a day.
Speaker 3: Well, you're right, you're right. How long have they been kind of dealing with each other?
Speaker 5: I would say maybe a little over.
Speaker 3: A month, okay, And it was this the first time they had.
Speaker 2: No No, so they've been but it was just sort of like they would go out on a date and then afterwards. Now it's like we're spending weekends together and just noticing this.
Speaker 3: How old of a guy is this?
Speaker 5: And how young they're my age?
Speaker 1: Okay, so they're twenties, yeah, twenties. Twenties that's you know, that's something that I would think would be yea.
Speaker 3: Like when I when I experienced it.
Speaker 5: That's how old really.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but everything it could be a simple as everybody doesn't have that same drive. It might not even be like a medical or mental or physical thing. He might just not one might be good for him, Yeah.
Speaker 3: But he's he was attempting to get.
Speaker 5: To in I didn't get those details.
Speaker 1: You got to ask these questions because if kelvs righting on that one, yeah, like yeah, sometimes you know, like Kelv's actually right there. It may just be he's just how I'm satisfied. I don't need anything more than.
Speaker 3: That old deal. What's going on, Katie? How are you? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Good?
Speaker 3: How are you good?
Speaker 1: We're we're talking about baking cookies, just so you know, keep it to baking cookies.
Speaker 3: What did you want to say?
Speaker 11: Happy anniversary?
Speaker 3: First, Thank you so much, appreciate it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but my boyfriend, when we first started dating, I didn't know about it, but he eventually told me he takes them. We call them his go pills, and he doesn't have an issue doing it, like multiple times a day, but he can go. The cookies take longer to bake and he can make a few dozens in the day.
Speaker 8: Yeah, go pills.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so it gives him, It gives him the ability to be able to extend the cookies, so to speak.
Speaker 11: Yeah, to keep up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you like the go pills.
Speaker 1: His goal pills aren't ones he's buying at the party store, is it?
Speaker 11: Oh? No, He's got to call and get refills.
Speaker 10: And he's like, all right, you have a great day.
Speaker 12: I will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what the party store of bangers? The party store of bangers. I'm afraid that they would not be good for your heart or.
Speaker 3: How do you know?
Speaker 1: I would think they're going into the party store to the same place that you can sit there and go and buy you know, slim gyms and five hour energy is probably not a good place to be going. You get a slim gym in a big gym. Hi, Robert, how you doing? Hey, Robert, Robert, he's there. I can tell but get it up, Robert. You're on the phone, Robert.
Speaker 10: Hi, good morning.
Speaker 13: How you guys doing today?
Speaker 10: Good?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 13: First time?
Speaker 10: Long time?
Speaker 3: What's happening about it?
Speaker 14: I remember going to school listening in the morning.
Speaker 3: Isn't that amazing?
Speaker 1: So wait a second, so you were going to school, listening to Mojo in the morning, probably our you know, phone scams and wore the roses and yeah, and now you're.
Speaker 3: Talking about baking cook keys. What's up.
Speaker 4: Doing good?
Speaker 10: How you guys are doing today?
Speaker 7: So I had learned that those the guy the honeypack that you guys are talking about, that those called side effects. So like, you know, there's people out there who you know, who do need it or want it. But I did see that the side effect that caused that is like memory bog and it all it just messes up, you know, like like the man's productive system. So I did see that that, you know, it's all mental as well, like I I've seen that, you know, it doesn't really depend on the age. It all depends mentally, like if the person simulated, you know, you know, it's it all. It all comes down to, you know, the thought process of it. But those honey packs, everybody needs to stay away for those.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you. I was telling cav that just a second ago, that the you gotta be careful of that stuff.
Speaker 9: So so Robert instead of honey packs, what do you take now?
Speaker 1: Robert got disconnected again? Okay, all that Robert call back and tell us what you take now? You are you looking for advice? No speak from experience.
Speaker 3: I think he is. I think Robert Robert called back, Derek, what's up? How you doing body?
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 10: I brought it so good.
Speaker 4: I went through I went through the same thing like years ago, one of my exits or whatsoever. We broke up, and it was it was good in the beginning or whatsoever. You know, baking cookies was flying. But it got to the point where we did it so much he got boring.
Speaker 10: To me.
Speaker 4: It was really boring, so you know what I mean, it was nothing to look forward to. So sometimes it's not even him having an issue. It might just you know, he wants he wanted to have something to look forward to later.
Speaker 1: You know what, though this is so new in the relationship, I cannot imagine that this is a boring issue. I think it honestly, I think it's a it's an ed type thing, you know, and I think that's probably what it is.
Speaker 4: Well, it could be he could, but hopefully by him being that young, I'm hoping that's not the issue, hopefully.
Speaker 1: But also the other thing too is you know, two minute Tom over here, I'll be honest with you. At twenty years old, it wasn't always the funnest experience for the ladies.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I used to have to sit there and think baseball and about my grandma just to kind of keep going.
Speaker 4: So you've got to read, you're you're your own that one.
Speaker 1: Damn hold on Robert's back about what he's taking now, Robert cash for you.
Speaker 9: You said the honey pack has side effects that you know, obviously you don't want.
Speaker 3: When you gave up the honey packs, what did you move on to?
Speaker 13: So I never took the honey packs. I knew somebody who were, but ended up causing them to have like low blood pressure. They were a really healthy person, but when they went to the doctor and they got advice about it, they ended up, you know, finding out that it caused them to have a long low blood pressure and that over time. You know, when you when you take that stuff, it causes the cardio Bascaller company.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what did they move on to, this friend of yours.
Speaker 13: They all they did was just.
Speaker 3: Treat it natural.
Speaker 13: Just just just eat healthy, eat your fruit vegetables and have a mentality and.
Speaker 1: Talk to it. You got to talk to it. I will tell you this. I had a doctor one time, and it wasn't doctor Warner, but it was another doctor that used to tell me.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 1: He used to tell me, if you were going to have sex that night, to make sure that your meals that you ate during the day were really clean. And he was really specific about like don't eat red meat right beforehand, like it was about salmon whatever.
Speaker 3: And it was wild. It did help.
Speaker 1: I don't know who was psychological or not, but uh, it did make me hungry after us.
Speaker 3: Hold on, what's going on, Chris? How you doing?
Speaker 12: Oh you're Oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I was talking to it.
Speaker 12: I'm doing well.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 12: So did I popped the gas station promise one time? And uh, I wanted to see what it would do for me. I didn't have no issues in the room, but I was getting there, so I wanted to pop a gas station promise and I swear the thing is pure adrenaline.
Speaker 10: It was.
Speaker 12: It was a nut job, like I was a nutjob.
Speaker 10: Yeah, she did.
Speaker 12: She didn't want nothing to do with me afterwards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hold on, Javan, what's up? Javan?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 3: You wanted to comment on this?
Speaker 11: Oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Hey, good morning, everybody.
Speaker 14: I'm going to try and keep this as short and as clean as possible, kid friendly show. Every bakery has a different type of baker when they're baking cookies, right, So some bakers actually use all of the ingredients and don't leave any leftovers. And you can't make any more cookies if you use all the ingredients.
Speaker 3: So you're saying, he's giving it it is all, and that's what you're saying.
Speaker 10: Yes, yeah, she used all.
Speaker 14: She used all the ingredients.
Speaker 10: There's nothing left.
Speaker 1: That's that's actually true. That No, it's a very thank you for keeping it clean. We appreciate it. We all had to sit there and think about it for a second, but thank you, Roy.
Speaker 3: What's up, Roy man?
Speaker 10: Some of these caught that hur larious. Why would y'all trust a gas station a pill? You'll take them pills. Everything's gonna swell up except what's spoke to.
Speaker 3: It's true, right, yep, exactly.
Speaker 10: I take I take something called bluetoo that was recommended to me by my doctor neligious. And yes, because I'm a medical issues that make it make it hard, especially some parts of my body I don't even have feeling, and so.
Speaker 1: Something wow, that's amazing. Wait, I want to know what parts of his body no feeling it.
Speaker 10: I got diagnosed with MS about three and a half years ago, and I lost feeling and had paralysis and santa of my body like that area down there and my hands and stuff. I don't know all my family and I recently I saw to Lydia and Biaka a couple of weeks ago. But I recently just had a stroke that made things even worse.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's crazy, man, that's my that's amazing doing this thing it is, Isn't it amazing?
Speaker 12: Though?
Speaker 3: They still able to do his thing?
Speaker 1: I Uh, I got to hand it to to all these people that are willing to call us up and talk about this because a lot of times people and it's honestly, I guess it's, uh, you feel comfortable enough with us as friends of yours to be able to talk to Nobody usually wants to talk about their dad.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 3: You know what else I'm curious about?
Speaker 9: Like used to see those by Jager commercials and they'd be like, if it lasts more than four hours, Like, I don't want to hear those.
Speaker 3: We did a topic one ten years ago that one we should do it again. That's a good round. Last call from Frankie. What's the time, same place, Frankie. What's up?
Speaker 10: What's up?
Speaker 3: What's going on? Nothing much? What's going on, buddy?
Speaker 8: Yeah, So you guys were talking about like the honey packets and all that stuff, the blue chew you know the honey packets. Heard they got side effects, the blue chees they got the side effects. The thing that I take is called shilo jit.
Speaker 3: Schillergit not sure if you got of that? Noo? Is that legit? Orre you messing with us?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 8: No, no, it's it's legit.
Speaker 5: I swear it's called chill legit.
Speaker 8: It's it's spelled weird. I can't think of the spelling, but look it up and making them like dummies and pill forms, and you know, the stuff works and there's no side effects.
Speaker 3: Is it like an herbal type of thing?
Speaker 8: Like yeah, it's like an herbal thing, right, like in some foreign country, right, so, like it's big in other countries.
Speaker 1: Why is it that stuff is always available in North Korea and South Korea?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Like it's always yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's the kind of where it like originates from, like over there
Speaker 3: Those horny mother efforts right believable the time HA