Speaker 1: Here's some of the biggest concerts of the entire year are headed to our city. One of them, Ed Sharon, He'll be at four Field August twenty ninth. We got tickets for you. Your chance to win right now text ed ed to nine five five zero zero text ed to nine five five zero zero. Tickets on sale now at ticketmaster dot com. Standard message in data rate supply.
Speaker 2: Or in the mornings dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 1: Yes dirty of the week, shiny.
Speaker 3: What's your guy?
Speaker 2: Hey? Somebody who will be doing some celebrating this weekend. Lons running back Jamir Gibs after just signing the biggest contract ever for a running back in NFL history. It is worth sixty seven point five million dollars, could be worth a max of seventy five point seventy five mil, and it's like over fifty one million dollars in guarantees.
Speaker 1: How does he get that seventy.
Speaker 3: Six seventy five point seven. I think it's just direct a pose No like me?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good question.
Speaker 2: What bumps it up from sixty seven point five to seventy five point Probably so?
Speaker 1: In contracts, typically they have a yardage goal for running backs like if you get a thousand yards, you get a kicker. If you make the Pro Bowl team, you get a kicker. If you get so many touchdowns, you get a kicker. And I'm sure the details of that in particular will come out later.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Now that they are visually married, Taylor Swift and Travis Kelcey are looking for another home. I feel like they have like eight homes between them or something, but their home base, as far as I understand, it is going to be the Kansas City home that.
Speaker 3: Travis has had.
Speaker 2: They're also looking at properties right now in the very exclusive California community of Monacito, California, homes to or home to. I think Oprah lives there, Prince Harry and Meg and Markle live there, like a lot of famous people live in Montecito. So they they don't necessarily want the Kansas City house to feel like Travis's house that Taylor moved into.
Speaker 3: They want to buy something together. I want to say.
Speaker 2: They bought a home in the Cleveland, the suburbs of Cleveland as well. A friend of a friend is a realtor there and sent me the listing of the exact house that they bought and are like knocking down and rebuilding on this property, but I have no idea. I know she is also keeping her New York City apartment and her Rhode Island.
Speaker 3: Mansion as well. How much is she paying for that? It sucks to be them, doesn't it? It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I do have a little bit of an update on Perez Hilton this morning. Found out overnight that when he arrived to the hospital, his first words were I need help. So he was very aware of the situation, the dire situation that he was in, but his family sent him being able to communicate after that self harm incident during a TikTok live stream this week, it is a huge thing for them, and they're thinking fans saying, your compassionate humanity has meant more than words can express. They said, him being able to even communicate with them right now is a miracle in itself and it has given their family so much hope. So the family asking for continued prayers, understanding and grace. I do know that Perez's TikTok account has been deactivated, and I think the live stream has been pulled from a lot of places.
Speaker 3: So I love this idea.
Speaker 2: Letter grades are coming off for semester transcripts for freshmen at the University of Michigan's largest college.
Speaker 3: So, starting next.
Speaker 2: Fall twenty twenty seven, not this year, the freshman at the College of Literature, Science, and Arts will only see pass or no credit on their transcripts for their first term, even though instructors will still give them letter grades, so they will be able to see what they've earned, but their transcripts will be a lot more vague and you of M said that that new grade covering will help new students adjust and hopefully explore subjects that may not come as easily to them and avoid fears that one low grade would have a really lasting consequence on their overall time at the university. So they're kind of encouraging them to explore different areas different subjects without being like, oh, I really want to try political science, but I'm probably going to fail.
Speaker 1: I love that, but I feel like all these cool things are happening, like now after we've all been through college.
Speaker 2: Now they get free tuition or whatever, and one portal to send all of your letters out.
Speaker 1: So by I'm heard the hamsters question for you, this is only for freshmen.
Speaker 2: Right, This is only for freshmen and only at Michigan University of Michigan's College of Literature, Science, and Arts. So the other colleges at u of M have not adopted this for twenty twenty seven yet.
Speaker 1: So they go through this process, they get used to it, and then come sophomore year they see the sea and then they have the nervous breakdown.
Speaker 2: Well, and this is only for first term, so I think second semester, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's weird. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And lastly, Cardi b is the newest celebrity to be repping a br and you will see her and a lot of the new commercials for Old Navy Day.
Speaker 3: You're getting me a room for my money.
Speaker 2: Because you always took my breath away.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: You miss anything from this week of shows or dirties, you can take the weekend and binge us for free on the iHeartRadio Apple Jerk. This moos were in the Morning's thirty on the thirty