Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five it's six fifty five, five and.
Speaker 2: Six to fifty five, y'all five and six to fifty five.
Speaker 1: Jo Now all right?
Speaker 2: Summer of Cars, Cash and Gas continues with a chance to win with Gordon Chevrolet at twenty twenty six, twenty eight thousand dollars brand new Chevy tracks. We will give you that opportunity coming up in about forty minutes. Right now, Haley back with us, going for four, Hailey, let's meet your challenger from Southgate works for GM and on the phone with us is Doug.
Speaker 1: Hi, Doug, good morning, Good morning. How are you doing there? Are you feeling good today? A million bucks? Fight?
Speaker 2: You doing?
Speaker 1: Mojo? I love it? Man? Good Haley? How is your weekend? Pretty good?
Speaker 2: How is yours? Mojo?
Speaker 1: You know what? It was? Good? It was.
Speaker 2: It was kind of RESTful. We did nothing on Friday because Chelsea had a hangover from Thursday night, so it was one of those nights. I actually was sitting around the house like bored. I started watching like baseball, Like that's when you know how bored I am when I'm watching like a Tigers game, And all I kept thinking to myself was I don't have the hangover, but I've got to feel the effects of the hangover from her being down for the count. I'm going to lock you up, Haley, in a soundproof area, and we'll begin this contest. We'll start with you, Doug. Five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. Ty always goes to the champion. Question number one, Doug, Tom Brady turns forty nine years old today. I didn't realize Brady was that old. Happy birthday to him. How many kids does Tom Brady have?
Speaker 1: Said? Tom Brady got two kids? Question number two.
Speaker 2: Ariana Grande is stepping away from public life amid concerns about her weight in overall overall health. Arianna played Glinda in the movie adaptation of What Broadway Musical?
Speaker 1: I had no idea really, all right, all right, we'll pass on that one. Question number three.
Speaker 2: Lily Collins, daughter of iconic musician Phil Collins, stars in What popular Netflix series.
Speaker 1: Forty Seconds?
Speaker 2: Question number two. I don't think you'll get that. Question number three, you'll get this one. I think Question number four. The Tigers traded Trek Scooble over the weekend. What MLB team is he now a part of? So he went to the Dodgers and question number five, Shannon just did this in the Dirty This Vampire and Good for You. Singer was a guest performer with the Smashing Pumpkins at Lalapalooza's Lallapaluza This Weekend.
Speaker 1: Who is she? Olivia Rodrigo, Let's bring the champ back from a sound. You made me proud there at the end, Doug. All right, Doug, you got five. That's all he got.
Speaker 2: I thought he had more than that. Oh my god, I forgot he missed the Uh, he missed the he missed the Tom Brady question. I forgot about that. All Right, here we go, Hayley, You're gonna win here. Question number one. Tom Brady turns forty nine years old today. Happy birthday to Tom. How many kids does Tom Brady have?
Speaker 1: Five? No? Both, you guys missed that one three kids. Question number two.
Speaker 2: Ariana Grande is stepping away from public life amid concerns about her weight and overall health. Arianna played Glinda in the movie adaptation of What Broadway musical.
Speaker 1: Oz No know what Wicked? It's wicked Wicked, But you know you had the right idea question? Oh my god, that man.
Speaker 2: We gotta get You got to get these next three to win with a clean win. Question number three you were thinking, I was thinking, how is that a musical? That?
Speaker 1: Really? I don't know. That's the first thing that come to my mind. Here we go this.
Speaker 2: This is another question that Doug missed. I think this will be maybe a little difficult.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let's see Haley question number three. Lily Collins, daughter of iconic musician Phil Collins, stars in What Popular Netflix series? Question number four. The Tigers traded Trek Schouble over the weekend. What MLB team is he now?
Speaker 1: A part of recent Wow the Dodgers. It comes down to this. I didn't think we would get to this point.
Speaker 2: I thought that two out of five from Doug would have been easily beat by you. You got to get this question right in order to stay our champion. If you miss it, Haley, Doug is back tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Good luck to you. Question number five for a tie. This vampire and good for you.
Speaker 2: Singer was a guest performer with the Smashing Pumpkins at Lallapalooza over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Who is she.
Speaker 2: Oli?
Speaker 1: We're gonna set you up with another chance to play tomorrow.
Speaker 2: And then as far as you there, mister Doug, we're gonna set you up with the party gift. Let me see what we got when the last time he ate a big boy, Doug.
Speaker 1: Oh Man, forever. I don't even know where a big boy is at anymore. So there do you? Where do you live? South Gate Downriver s Yeah? There you want to wind up, bro?
Speaker 2: They look different now now they're in Now they're in cooler like strip malls and stuff. They're not the normal restaurant where you see the big you know guy statue baby a new location. Great taste one. By the way, Shannon, just record, all right, buddy, hang on one second.
Speaker 1: We'll get you set up with that. Collette wants to comment, what's up? Collect? I just have to say they were terrible, terrible, horrible terrible.
Speaker 2: That was That was total day Morning Stanley, he's a listener, all right, one a second.
Speaker 1: With the Mornings. Five is six fifty five five