Speaker 1: He was in the Okay, he was in the Best New Artist montage. Yeah, last night righton Thomas. Yeah, he was one of the nominees. He was on stage. I think that his performance was okay. I think it was more focused on like him playing all those instruments than it was him doing a good job.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: I think they did. This was such a great idea because a lot of the best new artists. She's like, oh yeah, I mean I didn't know all of them. Honestly, I knew Somber, I knew him, I knew Kats Eye, I knew a couple of other ones.
Speaker 4: I knew at Libya Dean. Everybody knows Libya Dean. She won, I think didn't well deserved. But there was a couple of like who the murder?
Speaker 2: I think they at first was like, that's.
Speaker 3: Okay, because you know what, you don't have to know everybody. But it was a cool idea to do like twenty solid minutes of music with each of the bands back to back and each other one. Every one of them killed it. Who was the guy that came in we play his song was Alex Warren came in and he came in from the back of the concourse down into the stadium, and his audio was off or something, so he pulled You see artists do this once a while. He pulled his headphones out, and then he was really off, like about a second off of the music.
Speaker 4: But then he put him back on. He and he did fine.
Speaker 3: He really this is a performer when they go instead of like just blowing it and going I can't hear the music that he just kept going, that's a pro.
Speaker 4: What what did you say?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I thought it was really good. I mean, Alex Warren's voice is so so iconic here I think I have a little clip.
Speaker 6: Up.
Speaker 4: Never mind, this is an interview with him.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 3: You know what I was worried about though, the camera operator stumbling down the stairs backwards because they were following him backwards with the camera pointing at him, and that camera operator had to walk down the stairs backwards, and I was worried to be like, who.
Speaker 7: Do you think there was a person walking there? It wasn't just like something hung from the ceiling.
Speaker 4: I think they were walking. Now there's probably somebody guiding them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, probably so.
Speaker 7: I know we keep talking about the Grammys, but I was just down in Punjakana for Tina while girl Tina's destination wed yes and I have to.
Speaker 2: Tell you guys.
Speaker 7: So it went off without a hitch except for one thing that I'm gonna bitch about. So it's at an all inclusive, which you pay a pretty hefty price for all inclusives, right, So we go to check in and we were kind of like some of the later people to get there.
Speaker 2: A lot of people got there like a day or two ahead of when we did.
Speaker 7: And I'm rooming with a girl, Brie, who Tina used to live with, and we get our room assignments and she goes here, your room blah blah blah, one king bed, and she had an accent, a Dominican accent.
Speaker 2: So I was like, We're like, what did you say? And she goes a king bed and we're like no, no.
Speaker 7: Like we we set a double yeah, and she's like, a king bed, Yeah, that's what you have, And we were like, I had to get to a rehearsal dinner, so I didn't have time to like sit around our way and figure it out. And we're like whatever, We're not sure if we misheard her. Maybe she didn't mean that, but like, we get to the room, it's a king bed, and I'm like, me and Bri are like, we spent so much money to be given a room with a king bed.
Speaker 2: So we reach out.
Speaker 7: There's a travel agent who books everything for it. We reach out to her. Brie goes down to the front desk, tries to ask them. They tell her it's first come, first serve.
Speaker 2: Then we reach out to.
Speaker 7: The travel agent and we're like, hello, Hi, can you fix this for us, Like we did not order a king bed, and so she tries calling.
Speaker 2: They also like dismissed her.
Speaker 7: Brie goes down again and they're like, well, we'll look into it for you, but like all of the rooms are booked now, mind you. Fallon and Jake checked in at the exact same time as us, and they were given a room with two beds in it. And then another couple friend, her and her husband were given a room with two beds in it. And so I'm frustrated not only with the resort but also the travel company that they didn't say like, hey, these two people should have two beds, these two people should have a king because they're a couple, when clearly like we were not a couple. We were like emailing separately, like with the travel agent.
Speaker 2: So we unpacked.
Speaker 7: I have to run off to this rehearsal dinner thing for Tina's wedding, and then at like ten o'clock at night, Found and Jake were nice enough to be like, we'll switch with you guys. Yeah, that makes sense for them, And so we had to pack our stuff back up and we switched. And we didn't even tell the resort at that point because we're just so frustrated with but we spent so much money, and like I normally a king bed is pretty big.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't mind sharing it.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Bree super super well.
Speaker 7: And I have an issue with like my arm and shoulder and neck and I can only lay a certain way, so like sleeping is really uncomfortable for me right now.
Speaker 2: So we did end up getting the room that we wanted, but then.
Speaker 7: Check out was like a whole process because we didn't know which room we were supposed to be checking out of. But man, was I stressing out that first day we got there, because I'm like, I'm about to send the next four days sharing a bed with someone that's not like a part.
Speaker 3: I mean, would it be if you like, and then your fan in the covers, you know what I mean in the covers and yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, right, poor Bree is what I told her. I was like, I know, you'll be great to room with. I, on the other hand, might be a nightmare for.
Speaker 2: Whatever. We got to figure it out.
Speaker 7: But we got to figure it out, not the expensive ass resort, not the travel agent that we paid a ton of money.
Speaker 2: They didn't have to pay or anything. They'd like do that for free.
Speaker 8: Well still like the people whose job it's supposed to be, not yours.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jenny, I told you when I went to a resort wedding in Mexico last year, it was just hell because so many things about the resort, but just the service. And this is in every resort, but it just seems to be a common thing. They're just kind of like, figured it out on your own.
Speaker 8: Right, which is just crazy, Like.
Speaker 5: You pay thousands of dollars to go to a resort, the least you could do is help me figure it out of my own.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like, I don't even know. And we literally checked it at the same time as Fouin and Jake. You would think, hey, maybe we'd give the two girls, the room with.
Speaker 2: The double beds, and.
Speaker 7: The couple that clearly is married with the same last name the king bed you think, But anyways.
Speaker 3: Got to give a shout out to Ashley. Ashley has been listening to the show since the beginning of time, and her friend says, shout out to Ashley. She is currently in the hospital dealing with some health issues and we've been listening forever thinking of you, Ashley, as are We thank you for being here and we wish you well. We'll be back in a second. Jenny's been on Reddit. What are we going to talk about?
Speaker 4: On Reddit?
Speaker 7: We're going to talk about traditions of how people raise their kids in different countries, like co sleeping is actually really good and encourage in certain countries, and some of these I think we'll agree with that we should infiltrate into America.
Speaker 3: Okay, coming up next on Katie wb Oh, Jenny's been on Reddit today.
Speaker 7: We're talking about common parenting practices in different countries that I think some Americans should maybe infiltrate into their life. For instance, somebody said that I lived in Italy and kids are definitely raised differently there because at a restaurant even if they have a kids menu, it's just like smaller portion of adult meals. Like you're not seeing chicken.
Speaker 4: Nugget, no mac and cheese, No, no.
Speaker 7: Mac cheese, chikan nugets, Like you're going to eat something that the adults eat.
Speaker 8: I love that.
Speaker 7: I know that co sleeping is kind of frowned upon, if not like sort of like really frowned upon here, But in India it's very normal to co sleep. Everyone assumes the baby's sleeping with the mother and breastfeeding, so they are someone to sleep and wake up a bunch and co sleep until they are.
Speaker 2: Six or seven years old.
Speaker 8: Oh wow, yea.
Speaker 7: I think we've all probably heard this one or at least seen pictures of this. But in Denmark they leave babies sleeping in strollers quite often, so parents can go off and do parental things. But like, for example, you can go to a coffee shop or a restaurant and you can just like leave your baby sleeping in the stroller outside and nap time is always in the strollers and outside in fresh air come summer or winter.
Speaker 9: Wow, I imagine outside and fresh air, but not like you know, like tying up your dog outside.
Speaker 4: Yeah like that.
Speaker 3: I can nervous even doing That's like to put my dog outside of Dun Brothers over an excels here and it's like okay, yeah, nobody better take You can't imagine. But it's just a cultural thing where it's like, Okay, that's just what you do and nobody's gonna come by and go, look a baby.
Speaker 8: Yeah I'm going to take this one.
Speaker 7: So in Spain they let children take a sip of beer or wine during celebrations.
Speaker 4: I'm sure. Yeah, yeah, German did the same thing.
Speaker 2: I used to do that as like a party trick.
Speaker 9: My mom would be like having a beer and I'd say can I have a sip? And in front of all of her friends and she'd be like sure, and I'd go, mmm, no. It was disgusting. I hated it, but I want all of the adults to think I was fun.
Speaker 8: Or did you actually taste it?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I did? Oh wow. I would take like a full, like gulp of it.
Speaker 3: My mom used to give me a full can of black label beer, Carling's Black Label. I clearly remember it, and they just thought it was hysterical. Yeah, David's five years old. He's having a beer, not just a sip. But whole beer.
Speaker 8: Delicious, And I thought, oh, well, I want to be hysterical. That's so funny that you used to take whole squigs of beer.
Speaker 5: I remember my mom, after a lot of convincing, made me try a sip of a wine cooler and I was like, yeah, I'm getting lit like a seagrums or something.
Speaker 2: And then you probably did like have the polacebo effect.
Speaker 8: Because you thought, be like, whoa, mom, this is crazy. You had a drop, right, you had a cat ful.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 7: These are common practices parenting practices in other countries. Also in the Netherlands, a lot of women never see an actual doctor during pregnancy, birth, or even thereafter. They have like a whole specialized midwife care system, so unless there's like kind of an emergency, that's like the only time that they really go to a hospital or something like that.
Speaker 9: I have a handful of friends that are midwives. It's like kind of a thing that's getting cooler.
Speaker 8: I guess, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see.
Speaker 7: This one's very interesting because there's so many things in America that you're told not to eat, like lunch meat, raw seafood whatever. Well, in Japan, they take hot baths, they eat raw sushi. It's considered safe. However, you can't when they're pregnant. You can't wear open shoes because you need to keep the baby warm, warm, feet warm, womb.
Speaker 8: Really yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: A big no. No is eating rossy food when you're Deli meat. Yeah, I've heard deli meat is just bad for everybody that.
Speaker 2: Listeria.
Speaker 7: Is that what it is for deli meat?
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 7: I feel like every doctor is different and they kind of like.
Speaker 4: You know, it's just not a daily thing, right.
Speaker 7: I'll do one more. Here in Sweden, parental leave is super long. It's almost two years, quite off years, and it's fully paid.
Speaker 2: Whoa, fully paid.
Speaker 7: It's common for the parents to split it equal e ish, but the mom usually takes like a little bit more time. But yeah, that is a crazy long WHOA. At that point, i'd forget what my job was. I wouldn't know what to do. I come back to work and be like, tell me how to press a button? How do I type on a computer? Anymore? I don't really know we forgot. But here in America, we encourage you to do things like drink energy drinks like holiday station. Here she goes Yeah, buy to get one free right now. This deals ending soon, so get it. Monster Energy Drinks try their ultra punk punch Wow Jenny speaking.
Speaker 4: Of a monster.
Speaker 3: The katbb welcomes Monster Jam to US Bank Stadium, coming up this weekend. You guys, you can sign up to win free tickets on the contest page KDWB dot com. And I think it's slash contest And it's kind of like a little hidden corner of the website where a lot of people don't go to and so a lot of people who go there sign up and they're like, oh my god, I won. Well it's because nobody else went there, So go sign up for Monster Jam tickets coming to US Bank Stadium Friday seventh and eight. So I'm gonna guess that's Friday and Saturday. Sound like there's a major concert announcement that's coming up at nine o'clock this morning, but I already know who it is. Do we have to wait until nine o'clock to admit the dumb thing is?
Speaker 4: You can find out by going online.
Speaker 3: I saw an ad for it on Instagram last night, but we're prohibited from talking about it till nine o'clock.
Speaker 7: We got a big highlighted thing that said embargoed until.
Speaker 2: Nine am CSC Monday morning.
Speaker 8: That means hush your mouth, David.
Speaker 2: David's now he's looking it up right now. He's gonna tweet it out or x it out. I don't know how you do.
Speaker 8: They're not really being hush hush about it, though.
Speaker 5: I also saw something else that a lot of people could have seen.
Speaker 8: What it kind of gave it away.
Speaker 2: No, they're not. And if you watched the Grammys last night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's I was gonna say it.
Speaker 2: But okay, now whatever, we're a half hour away from it, and.
Speaker 5: It's nine o'clock in the East Coast.
Speaker 2: It's ten am.
Speaker 4: I'm just I'm just okay.
Speaker 3: Well, I did click on the ticket master page for this artist and they are not for sale yet cash so they don't go on sale until next week.
Speaker 4: But we'll tell you who it is.
Speaker 8: Yes, from the Dead the Grand Rose.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll be back in a second on KTWB with you can't make this tough up and we'll do that in a minute. Stay here from two three four, number number one radio station for servers, teachers and nurses.
Speaker 4: That is us.
Speaker 3: There has been well researched in docments, flirt and school counselor a happy school counselor a week two. So there's a restaurant server on TikTok going viral for telling a story about how this guy demanded that she cut his burger in half. He said he'd even tip or more, so she gave in, and he gave her an extra three dollars. I don't really know why this is a story, but I guess it's a story. So here is the story.
Speaker 8: So yesterday at work.
Speaker 10: I had this guy ask me if we could cut his burger in half. And I was like, oh, we don't do that here, Like I can give you a knife and you can cut the burger in half yourself.
Speaker 8: And he was like, no, I need you to cut my burger.
Speaker 10: And I was like, I mean like, if i'm here, like, if you really need me to cut your burger, I guess I can cut it for you. And he's like, I'll give you extra if you cut it for me. I was working in the kitchen still, and so I was still there and his food comes up. He's like, it's that my burger And I was like, yeah, that is your burger.
Speaker 8: Are you gonna cut it?
Speaker 10: So I literally put on gloves cut the burger one second, and then he goes, see was that so hard?
Speaker 8: Bless your heart? He gave me three dollars. Bless you're a freaking heart, you freaking loser.
Speaker 4: Wow, go cut your own burger? Why do you? And well here's I never cut my burger in half. Yeah, that's also a weird thing.
Speaker 3: I want to I want to hold the whole big thing, like the grease is going everywhere.
Speaker 7: It's a little bit easier to contain the condiments and everything on it. I feel like when it's cutting half.
Speaker 4: I like it slappy, you know, I like it slappy.
Speaker 3: I like to take the back into the burger and lick ketchup in the mustard and the things off the back end of the burger before it drips onto my lap.
Speaker 4: Look at the back, look in the back.
Speaker 7: Revolutionize the idea, or maybe you just read it from some story from a study, probably right. You flip a burger over because it's been sitting on the bottom bone and getting all greasy and falling apart, and then you flip it over and it's not as greased.
Speaker 2: Up, and then it stays together.
Speaker 3: I read that too, because all the condiments are on the top the surface of the burger. Your taste buds are on the bottom side. Your taste buds are going, hey, hey, we're down here, and the burger's like, yeah, well we're up here. We got all the delicious stuff up here, and you never even taste it. Flip that burger over and then you're going to taste the condiments as they go down your throat.
Speaker 8: That sounds dumb to me.
Speaker 7: It's all in your mouth to grease if the meat gets too like greasy on the bottom. Butttom, things start falling apart in here, so it's a nicer one that thick top everything.
Speaker 8: Okay, all the way that you're phrasing it makes sense to this day.
Speaker 2: Phrased it.
Speaker 8: I had no idea what the heck you were talking about. All the flavors are on the top.
Speaker 4: There, on the top of the burger. Picture it.
Speaker 8: It's all in your mouth, though, So the flavors just all in your I.
Speaker 4: Don't I don't really, you know.
Speaker 8: I went to audio.
Speaker 4: What don't you.
Speaker 3: I went to Victoria Burrow with the girls a little the littles as we you know, people call them the littles. It we and I got the Patty melt and it was sloppy and cheesy and delicious and greasy, and it had the Thousand Island dressing. It was a thousand Islands good I think. I thought, Oh, it was so sloppy, Grease running down my arms, grease up and down the front of my shirt.
Speaker 8: Bailey, and he brought me food today. What what you bring me?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 3: I made in the crock pot. I made chicken enchilada castle role in the crockpot yesterday. It was so good, So Bailey, it is a scavenger. And I could bring in like an old shingle with some poop on it and be like, Bailey, look I made this for you.
Speaker 4: She's like, oh that looked. That's delicious crust.
Speaker 7: I feel like I saw a Bailey and bird form when I was at this all inclusive for Tina's wedding, because it's kind of like open air area where the buffet is, and there's all these little blackbirds rolling around and they were just dodging at me, and I was like, ah, fearing for my life coming up to.
Speaker 4: Your table to be careful.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what it was.
Speaker 7: I'd be sitting, there'd be a chair next to me, and one would just like perch on the top of the chair just looking at my food, and I'm like, I'm eating all of this, okay, and then I'm going to get.
Speaker 2: Three more plays.
Speaker 3: The worst you ever had a bird actually steal your food off your plate? Yes, that's the worst. It's like you're sitting somewhere in an outdoor restaurant and a bird is so bold they'll come up and like take the top of your sandwich, would fly away with it.
Speaker 8: I would do if I was a bird. You don't know me.
Speaker 5: I'm not a fan of a outdoor like patios for reasons like that, and because last or maybe two years ago, I got stung by a bee and I was the most drama queen.
Speaker 4: Drama queen you checks out.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I've been stung, all right. It's kdbub that that bit that has brought you by the Leo Agency, So thanks you guys. This guy performed on the Grammy Awards last night and he had a little bit of a technical foul up.
Speaker 4: It wasn't his fault. Alex Warren will tell you about it. On the dirt.
Speaker 7: They say they're getting ready to reboot now it's Dave's Dirt on kd w B.
Speaker 3: I do have some stuff from TV that I watched over the weekend that I highly recommend. We'll get to that later, but first, the top of the dirt is the Grammy Awards from last night. I watched the first couple of hours Sabreena Carpenter open with Manchild with a very cool set, and then I saw I totally missed that one. Yeah, I was Berne for a walk because it was warm enough yesterday I took Bernie for a walk.
Speaker 4: I missed the first fiveish minister sure.
Speaker 7: You know, and Rose performed Opta and it was actually really really good too, and I was confused because I thought he was performing his new song.
Speaker 2: So then I was like disappointed when that got done.
Speaker 7: And then they went on to Sabrina Carpent or two, but I was in the middle of making dinner and I was like, I have to stop, I must wash but he didn't do it. Later he did, right, but I was disappointed at first.
Speaker 3: So we just played Alex Warren a minute ago. So they did a really cool montage of all of the best new artists, which was whoever came with that idea needs a raise because that was really cool. Because what do we really want to see on the Grammy Awards. Do we want to see artists speeches?
Speaker 4: No? Not really.
Speaker 3: Do we want to find out who won? Yeah, we do, but we want to see performances. And so they had all but five, six, seven of the Best New Artist Awards.
Speaker 8: I think it was eight.
Speaker 3: There was a bunch and it was one after the other, and I didn't know all of them. I knew Kats, I knew Alex Warren, I knew Somber, I knew Olivia Dean a couple of other ones, and Olivia Dean won for Best New Artists.
Speaker 6: I just want to say that an artist is really nothing without their team.
Speaker 8: Emily, my best friend, my manager. We've been doing this for ten years.
Speaker 6: So this is for you too, and my family, and I guess I want to say I'm up here as a granddaughter of an immigrant, I wouldn't be here. I'm yeah, I'm a product of bravery, and I think those people deserve to be celebrated.
Speaker 7: Lauren Hill and Whycliffe Sean is a Sean or Sean my bad? So they performed together during a lot of the in memoriam stuff, but here they broke out the Fuji's version of killing Me Softly with good singing my.
Speaker 11: Life with this work, killing me with his song, killing me up self with his song, tell him.
Speaker 8: My whole life with his work, killing sold this song.
Speaker 11: You're right, you know we got through the food two person.
Speaker 4: This was so good.
Speaker 2: And then everyone that had been singing before I started this chiming in, Hey, what sign out.
Speaker 10: Time?
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We mentioned earlier that a lot of people don't know that Killing Me Softly was His song was not originally done by the Fuji's in nineteen ninety three. It was ROBERTA. Flack in like nineteen sixty eight or something like that. Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: This might have been the first year of the Grammys where they split country album with Contemporary and Traditional. So contemporary Country album winner was Jelly Roll and I have audio of him thanking radio and Jesus number five.
Speaker 11: All I had was a Bible this big in a radio the same size, and a six by eight foot sale And I believe that those two things could change my life. I believe that music had the power to change my life, and God had the power to change my life. And I want to tell y'all right now, Jesus is for everybody. Jesus is not owned by one political party. Jesus is not owned by no music label. Jesus is Jesus, and anybody can have a relationship with him.
Speaker 8: I love you, Lord.
Speaker 7: I think he really likes Jesus. I think he's gonna own a megachurch sometimes. At some point he's going to be like the good version of the Righteous Gemstones on HBO. If you've ever watched that show, it's really ridiculous. But he is a preacher, which is what I heard. His concerts are like too nice.
Speaker 5: Alex Warren had a club last night, so whenever artists go perform on stage, they had like an in ear piece so that way they can hear the track and a metronome to keep time. But I guess he couldn't hear through his So this isn't actually the Grammy's audio. I can't find it anywhere, but he posted and said, when you're performing at the Grammys and this is all you can hear in your ears twice but he uncovered from it very well, and people were like, despite that happening, because it wasn't his fault, but they were also like, he's still saying his heart out.
Speaker 7: The moment he started walking, I saw him go. So there's a little piece that is hooked to his back belt. I saw him reach by in his back and start trying to mess with something. Then he started messing with the inn ear piece, and I felt so bad for him because the only time I've ever experienced that was I helped entering a host at the Timberwolves before, and you wear in ears for that, so you hear yourself talking, but then you hear the echo of yourself talking. And at one point the person who's in my ears telling me what add to say next, he told me the wrong one, and then I got in my head and I didn't know which one I.
Speaker 2: Was supposed to be saying.
Speaker 7: So then I'm hearing myself talk, but I'm thinking, and then I have this guy in my ear, and it was a whole mess of a thing. Because in radio, we hear ourselves live as it's happening in our headphones. It's just very different as a performer, So if you can't hear yourself in your ears, you are super confused.
Speaker 5: And as a performer, you hear MOLTI, well, do you hear the track? You hear a metronome, you might hear somebody trying to que you in the back, you hear yourself. So with so many things at once, but he did it well. He recovered well.
Speaker 3: During the in memoriam segment last night, we mentioned a little while ago that they did ROBERTA Flack. Here's some of the other ones that got a little tribute last night. Ozzy Osbourne died last year, DiAngelo, Brian Wilson from The Beach Boys, Bob Weir from Grateful Dead. Also met Chuck Banngioni, who was a big flugel horn player back day, and Ace Freely from Kiss. So that was kind of a cool in Memoriam segment last night.
Speaker 7: Dave, who's the guy that had the big top hat looking thing and then the frizzy hair from one of the.
Speaker 8: Eighties bad Oh God Slash Oh Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because he performed yeah in the in memoriam such.
Speaker 3: Looks, Yeah, I do. Slash looks a little bit stupid. He's still been the way he's been serious day. He's been wearing the leather top hat and the black sunglasses his entire career. Yeah, And it's like, okay, Slash, change your look up a little bit, but it's like he wouldn't be recognized if he wasn't for the leather top hat and the and the black sunglasses so well.
Speaker 5: Also, Parrell also had on a big old for Jimmie Fox.
Speaker 8: A couple of them had on big old hats. But here's a post malone.
Speaker 5: Duff mccagan slash and Andrew Watt performing war Pigs and tribute to Ozzy Osbourne.
Speaker 9: Got it messing.
Speaker 8: Syris's every magnssing minds you plot Destruction.
Speaker 3: I don't know who Chad Smith or Andrew Watt are, but Duff mccagan was in Guns N' Roses.
Speaker 5: Jack Smith is the drummer from a Red Hot Chili Pepper that looks like Will Ferrell.
Speaker 3: You would, oh yeah, because they did a really funny They did a really funny thing on Jimmy Fallon one time where they had them both playing the drums and they looked so much alike that it was like, okay, good bit, good bit.
Speaker 7: All right, We're gonna move on from Grammy's Gossip to Belahadide gossip. Apparently Adam Benuelos or ad In Beneldelos Adon whatever it is, they may have had some second thoughts about splitting because People magazine had confirmed the breakup just last week, but then they were videoed together Friday night dancing out at Texas bar. A witness had reported that Bella and Adn were holding hands in smooching, but hours later police arrested him early Saturday morning for public intoxification and toxication. He posted a three hundred and eighty six dollars bond and was freed from the jail. But another reminder that breaking up is hard and complicated, So when you get drunk and you call your ex, no that Belahadid has done it too.
Speaker 9: There's been an increase in NHL hockey ticket sales and the ticketing platform Seepeeke thinks that it's all thanks to the queer romance Heated Rivalry on hhb oh. The site analyzed three different week long pero it's during the season so far and compared it with the same time last year, and ticket sales now are up twenty four percent since the first episode of Heated Rivalry aired on HBO. And they also think that there is an increase in average ticket price from one hundred and twenty seven dollars to one hundred and forty two dollars and an increase in first time purchasers and solo ticket sales, all thanks to a gay hockey love story, which I'm here for because honestly, I've seen my first two hockey games of my life this year and watch after watching heated Rivalry, and then it's more fun because you get to watch it and you'll be like.
Speaker 8: I wonder which ones are in love with each other?
Speaker 9: Maybe that one or that one just makes it work exciting to watch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've been talking about this show for a couple of weeks and day you finally watched it His and Hers over the weekend, David, would you think without spoiling anything, because there's like a big plot twist the end, so.
Speaker 4: Let me just say, didn't see it coming.
Speaker 8: Yeah, something.
Speaker 3: They did a really good job because when you watch a show like that, you go, oh bet it's that person, Oh bet it's that person, And they did such a good job of disguising. And that's really all I'm gonna say. But yeah, it was really good. It took a little while to get interested in it, but His and Hers was really good.
Speaker 5: Somebody texted us not too long ago and said that they were confused throughout. That's all kind of how I felt too. But when you watched it at the end and it was like, oh, okay, this was.
Speaker 8: Good, that's exactly how I felt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really really good. Just oh, I want to talk about it, but I can't do it. A couple of other shows that I watched this weekend. I saw Send Help at the theater on Friday night, and I thought it was going to be like a thriller, and it is a thriller, but it also just kind of changes lanes into a comedy because there were laugh out loud moments in this where horrific things were happening, like during the plane crash.
Speaker 4: Here's it.
Speaker 3: Not a spoiler, but you'll see this. There's no spoiler about it at all. One of the guys is dangling outside of the plane that's about to crash and his face is banging against the window repeatedly, and he's bloodied and he's banging against the window and it's so over the top, overdone that they play it for laugh sure, So you would.
Speaker 8: Call it like campy. It's like a campy horror movie.
Speaker 3: It is a camp it's very good, Bailey, very campy horror movie. And then it's like what huh? But the ending was like oh, So I walked out of their saying to Susan, my wife, I'm like, I liked it, but that was the weirdest movie I've seen a long time. Then we sent it finished His and Hers. Then we stumbled across this on Saturday as I was looking for something to watch. It's called Miracle the Boys of nineteen eighty. And I'm not a big hockey fan, but everybody knows about the Miracle on Ice team of nineteen eighty when al Michaels goes.
Speaker 4: Do you believe in miracles?
Speaker 3: Yes, when we beat the Russians in hockey and they have the guys there's I think everybody on that team except a few people are still around. And they had all the guys on the hockey team talk about their experiences and what it was like.
Speaker 4: And it was so good.
Speaker 3: So if you like hockey, and even if you're not crazy about hockey, I highly recommend Miracle the Boys of nineteen eighty.
Speaker 4: It's on Netflix.
Speaker 3: And then the Elizabeth Short documentary, which was her telling her story about when she was abducted at fourteen years old from her bedroom in Salt Lake City.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you didn't really go a lot of places this weekend, then, huh.
Speaker 3: We went to No We went to Thanks for Asking Theater, We went to the movie theater, and we went to Victoria Burrow and we went to a restaurant in Victoria, right next to the theater. And I'm going to tell you the name of it because they were really, really good. You want to hear the name of it, please? They give me a second. How I deleted it.
Speaker 2: About Victoria, so you're gonna have to teach.
Speaker 3: It's an Italian restaurant. It doesn't matter. I wish I could remember the name of it. But I'm sitting there at the bar because usually we eat at the bar, and I'm sitting there talking to Susan about something. Somebody comes up behind me, puts their arms on my shoulders and I tried to turn around, and they turned the other way so I couldn't see him, and I tried to turn this way, and I'm like, this is pissing me off because I don't think that's a funny bit.
Speaker 4: But it was Zach Dillon.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I was like, I really hope with someone, you.
Speaker 3: Know, he could get away with it if somebody that I didn't know ever did that. I would not think that's funny, because it's like, you know what, here, I am a night with my wife at the bar. Don't come up and bother me. Can I ask a quick question? Zach Dylan love the guy? He got away with it? What quick question about your weekend?
Speaker 5: You were bitching about having to take Susan to the airport early Saturday morning?
Speaker 4: Didn't go? Okay? Yeah, I didn't go.
Speaker 3: I was annoyed because Susan's scheduled on the eight o'clock flight on Saturday morning, and I didn't want to take her to the airport because that's my day to sleep in. It turned out she didn't go because storms and everything, and Allison didn't feel good.
Speaker 2: So where were they going to?
Speaker 3: Got Chattanooga? I think Knoxville somewhere.
Speaker 8: You've had a really exciting weekend, this super excited.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: That is the dirt on akd WB. We're coming back in a second. We got the big concert announcement coming up in about three minutes or so, and that'll be coming up next. Who's coming and who's got the tickets? We do, we'll tell you who it is.