Speaker 1: It's the second date up date Mojo in the morning. Hey, this is where we find out why you're not getting a call back after you went on a date with somebody that seemed really interested in you. On the phone with us right now? Is Daniel who? Daniel is getting ghosted after meeting a girl on what where did you meet? Daniel? We met on bumble, met on bumble, went out to dinner together after having long conversations with each other, and now she's not calling you back. And you think that things went so well that you're we're expecting to have another date with her, possibly even going out this weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's what I thought. I mean for real, I thought everything was like, oh, but not and she can't hit me back.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, say hello to Bella.
Speaker 3: Hi, Hi, how are you doing?
Speaker 1: Hello, belly Belly. You can hear Daniel, right, yeah, I can hear him. Daniel, say say, say good morning, Say how you doing, Say whatever you want to say to her.
Speaker 3: I did, Yo, Hey, but what happened? Why didn't you get back to.
Speaker 1: Let me let me soften this a little bit, yo. So so Bella, you guys, you guys went out together and went out Uh, for dinner. I understand. And what Daniel is looking for is Daniel is looking to figure out will there be another date and are you interested in possibly going out again with him? And if so, we will pay for that date.
Speaker 4: By the way, no, I don't think so okay, why not?
Speaker 1: What's the reason?
Speaker 4: Well, like I had a good time. But then so at the end, it.
Speaker 2: Like out weird.
Speaker 1: What happened? Yeah, what happened?
Speaker 4: So like he got the check and then this woman came over and he's like, oh, this.
Speaker 3: Is my mom.
Speaker 1: And I was like what or was there?
Speaker 4: She was there?
Speaker 1: I didn't know, Well, Daniel, what what what is she talking about? Daniel?
Speaker 3: All right, all right? So that so here's what happened.
Speaker 2: Here's a deal. Like my license to drive got suspended on some bull so like my mom, my mom had to drive me there, and like she was there hanging out, but she was on the bar, like she wasn't really interacting with interrupting us, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, hold on a second. So your mom went out to the bar and was there at the same restaurant while you guys were at your table having your entire date.
Speaker 5: Facts, Yeah, so she drove you there and was waiting for you to get done so she could drive you home.
Speaker 1: Why why why did she not drop you off? Or why did you not uber to the restaurant?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh, I had money for the restaurant and not for the uber. You know what I'm saying, Like I'm step of it. But but here's here's a thing though. Here's the thing though, like she wasn't interrupting us, you know what I'm saying. She kept it like she was far away, like no one would ever known, you know what I'm saying. And it's not like I was being a gentleman because I was going to like take you home to you know, do Venics, you know what I'm saying. So it was all good.
Speaker 1: So wait, so she would have never known about what happened. If it wasn't that your mom came up at the end of the night, you would have been just leaving and gone out and had your done because your mom wasn't part of anything interrupting anything, right, All right, all right? So Bella, what is it that we're you out the most about that? I know it's a weird situation. But if she wasn't there with you, sitting at the table and you just found out after the fact. Are you just not into the idea that he had had to have his mom drive him.
Speaker 4: I mean I felt like was she watching?
Speaker 6: Was she like?
Speaker 4: I just felt like she might have been watching kind of trying to see what was going on all night, Like I had no idea that was happening.
Speaker 5: I tell you something, the mom thing would not truly have not bothered me at all, especially if she was like on the other side of the restaurant, at the bar or something. What would bother me is now knowing the reason that he had his license taken away because he couldn't pay his parking tickets he had so many.
Speaker 1: Well that's good.
Speaker 5: That was actually bug me more that you let something like that get to the point of getting your license taken away. Yeah, it feels like just like a lot of red flags because it was just weird.
Speaker 4: Like his mom was nice, but like I didn't.
Speaker 3: I don't want to meet your mom on.
Speaker 4: A first day and you can't even drive, Like.
Speaker 2: Bro, No, I mean, oh no, no, don't play me out like that. Can I defend myself? Yes, go ahead, Like, first of all, it was on some bulls that like my license got suspended. You know what I'm saying. I'm not going to get into it here, you know what I'm saying, Yeah, that'side the point. But for real, though, I'm close with my mom, so like why not, like I value my mom's opinion, Like, what's so weird about that? For real though, Like I don't know what.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing. I don't think that it's I don't I don't think it's a weird thing that that you are close with your mom. I don't think that that is weird. I think that she's just weirded out over the fact that mom was there with you. Lucas wants to make a comment. What's going on? Lucas, Hey, Lucas, Lucas, Luke Elie, he's gone, Kenny, what's up Kenny?
Speaker 3: Or guys?
Speaker 6: So my question is, brother, if you're not paying your parking tickets, how the hell are you taking these emails out on a date? Because I've gotten a parking ticket and detraining it was like thirty five bucks. So like, if you can't pay a couple of those, how are you paying for like a ninety dollars dinner?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How many? How many parking tickets have you gotten Daniel for?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 1: Hey? And like mind your business?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Right, Listen, I.
Speaker 6: Still have my license and.
Speaker 5: Crazy?
Speaker 6: What do you doing beside asking mama for a ride?
Speaker 3: I'm just saying.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, brother, don't hate me, hite yourself.
Speaker 1: Kenny, thank you, thank you for the call. Uh, Marcus, what's going on? Marcus?
Speaker 3: What's some model?
Speaker 2: You all?
Speaker 1: What I'm doing? Okay, I'm I'm you know, kind of dealing with things.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm I'm missed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think about this Daniel guy?
Speaker 3: So this outfield? Daniel, listen, bro, keep hoping. I'm gonna tell you something. You're hopeless romantic man. For you to go out of your way, for you to how your mom takes a reading for you, how your mom take you on the on the date, for you to be a gentleman that's been your last with this with this young lady, for you to be a gentleman, to keep your mom away in a whole time, Bro, two places you shouldn't go at twenty two to six, that's above him, beyond and out your way. O. Overdoing and overdoing things one hundred percent is like begging. That's why I had a wife or two girlfriends. I'm gonna walk with the two four year olds. Broo, He's never gonna make nobody happy. So what you gotta do is say, okay, cool, it didn't work out, God bless, take care of yourself. Sweet hurt, no love lost, because bro, you are diamond in the rough because I wouldn't have went all the way on my way like that. I want you to pay. I want you to pay. Come pick me up and you show me.
Speaker 1: What what a guy? What a guy? They want a man that shows effort. They want a man to go out their way. Yeah, put it all on the line. He's making women are he makes women judge you? Right?
Speaker 3: Can I tell you something? Market? He wrote and said, and I love you, I love the family. I love her that you do, but sometimes you like that.
Speaker 1: I didn't have to see him. It broke up a little bit. Market said again.
Speaker 3: I said, I love saying I love the family. I love every because standpost. She's a real lady and woman. But sometimes he's going a little harder on the give a bo some CARDI all. So he took one things he took the deck was more for the parking tickets. You gotta get up man, Thank you, Marcus, thank you all right, God bless you all.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it. Uh, care facts, Carol, what did you want to say?
Speaker 6: You said, his mom, his mom needs to get him off of her.
Speaker 3: And he grown.
Speaker 2: Man, he can't go on to day by himself.
Speaker 6: That he shouldn't even date.
Speaker 3: And if you don't, if you don't drive, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, Ryan, your thoughts on this one? Hi?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was Uh, I'm just curious. Does he still live at home?
Speaker 1: Daniel? Still living at home?
Speaker 3: I mean, like.
Speaker 2: Part of a conversation right now that we're doing a right all right, but Dough, Yeah, I do you know what I'm saying, Like it's a bad economy. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm saying nobody I'm going to school.
Speaker 1: Let's not school school. There's a lot of people living at home still. There's a lot of people living at home.
Speaker 3: Kevin, Hi, Kevin, Hey, I don't see any problem with his mom dropping them off and having any issues with the car.
Speaker 1: But you can't let your mom beat your first.
Speaker 3: Day, man, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't do it. Daniel, was that a little awkward for you when mom walked over to the table or did you weigh her over?
Speaker 2: I mean the way basically the situation happened where like something happened where like Mom there was something at the bar and Mom came up to me and she was like, yo, it was something. I lent her some money and stuff.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, what's up? So there was there was an extenuating circumstance that drew her to come to your table. What's the girl name? Bella? Is her name? Yes? Bella? Yes? Outside of the mom situation, Bela was the date? Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Really then that just totally changed the vibe.
Speaker 1: So you actually had good conversation with him. That was that's interesting. I thought he was.
Speaker 4: Funny like you, and like it was so weird.
Speaker 1: It's weird, right, be hopeful. Second date update, I'm Mojo in the Morning. This is the whole of the dirty on the thirty thro back fro DA second date update and more of the roses. This is Mojo in the Morning.