Speaker 1: And I saw you were out last night. You were at something at LCA, right, Big three. Well, oh that's the ice cube.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was there.
Speaker 3: Actually I thought it was ice cube, but his son just looks a lot like him. Detroit just got a team this year, so I was watching their team play. They won against Chicago team, the Detroit Amplifiers.
Speaker 2: I go by the Amps.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but when I was there, I don't know if y'all saw these memes during the Knicks games of Tina Fey like smushed between I want to say it was Timothy Charlemagne and who's the black guy? Oh, and Tracy Morgan. She's just like squeezed in there. That was me the whole game. I had incredible seats, but these two men next to me just I don't know if they didn't have spatial awareness or what they were like literally legs spread open, leaned up, and I'm just in the back like this, so uncomfortable the whole game, which I get it, those seats are small, but I feel like there has to be some sort of etiquette, like when you're on a plane and you're sitting.
Speaker 4: And that's exactly what it reminds me of. There's like an invisible line. Right, No, you shouldn't cross.
Speaker 3: He was halfway into where my chair's seat was for sure?
Speaker 5: Was he spreading or was he large? No?
Speaker 2: He was. He was like your size, maybe.
Speaker 5: Even a little small. It's large, yeah, But.
Speaker 3: His legs were very, very spread, and I almost wanted to be like, can you move over a little bit or you have to do that?
Speaker 4: Like, were you where you like cross your legs to kind of you to do that?
Speaker 3: So I also think that this guy that was kind of all over me was into me. So I think he kind of liked it, Like I think he liked that I had to be touching seat touching him.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you when I go somewhere and I take up more than just my seat when I go somewhere, if I am sitting next to another dude, I have no problem in what did you call it, man, man spreading?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: I have no problem man spreading all over him or or whatever.
Speaker 5: Woman.
Speaker 1: I don't do it like yeah, like if I'm sitting next.
Speaker 5: To But here's the deal.
Speaker 1: I have no problem with another person that I don't know, unless it's female, because then I don't want her to think that I am doing it for that reason and touch. And the worst is, and this is the worst thing ever when you go to an event, like go to a baseball game or whatever, and you have shorts on and your hairy legs are touching.
Speaker 4: Somebody you're too fat, Like your body touch mine if you're sweaty.
Speaker 2: No, his body was all over mine.
Speaker 1: When I got four inch shorts on, my shorts are spreading out.
Speaker 5: There, my four inch short length like length, you know, like the real quick.
Speaker 1: I got to throw back to something that you just said just a second ago, and I'm highly offended by this, and I would like him on air apology when I said, was he a large Was he a large man like myself? And you said, yeah, he was a bigger guy, maybe a little smaller than you, which means he's a bigger guy.
Speaker 5: But you're fatter than No, you're.
Speaker 2: Just a big man.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: You're tall like that big he was not as tall as you.
Speaker 1: I'll accept an on air apology later this morning. I would like a retraction on that. Do you do you get man spread on the lat Shannon, because you're a little one.
Speaker 4: So I feel like this happens to me a lot because I'm always the one that gets thrown into a middle seat in any situation, whether it's an airplane a car ride, and I'm usually just crunched.
Speaker 2: Airplanes, like the middle seat always has to get.
Speaker 4: And I'm always in a middle seat always, always, like it never fails because I'm cheap and I buy the basic fare if especially if I'm traveling by myself, and so I'm I'm always between two people that I'm crunched.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had a thing where I was sitting on a plane and there was a woman like a mom like yourself, with a child that was like pictured you know, Lucy and Smith when they were even littler than they are right now. And she put the kid at the window and her sitting in the aisle seat because she did not want stranger man, stranger danger sitting next to her. Yeah, she was a larger woman, and I'm going to tell you this, she opened up the armrest thing because when she sat.
Speaker 5: In the thing, like you're both big, she was.
Speaker 1: But she opens up the armrest thing and now she's literally guess what, we were on one of those cuddle couches imagine, yeah, like where she's like basically with me. And then when they start bringing by all the you know, beverages, and the beverage card comes by. Now she puts her tray down, so he got that. And she's got all her kids crap all over and the kids got nothing in front of them. And I'm like, little bastard can actually possibly Yeah, he's got the most comfortable ride in the entire flight. What's happening in Taylor?
Speaker 5: How are you? It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: I'm doing I'm doing good.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 6: So I was at a concert recently in Grand Rapids.
Speaker 5: I got pit tickets and they were letting us in.
Speaker 6: Single file line and I was number forty wondering if I was going to get on the rail, and there were these two dudes right in the front on the rail completely he spreading their legs as far as they could and their arms and I was like, oh, heck no, and just went up to him and said, excuse me, no saving spots, move your butts.
Speaker 2: Over right now, and squeezed right in there. So you just gotta I was too afraid to say something, well.
Speaker 6: Hello, mister, did not hear I had to see you next one from the next three and a half four hours.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I was like, you wanted your spot. Yeah, yeah, I was.
Speaker 6: On the rail man, I got my front row and move over.
Speaker 1: So at any point, though, do you ever said or be by a person that's very attractive and you want them to spread on you.
Speaker 3: I guess, But like I was trying to see the players on the court, and the planers probably thought this man was with me.
Speaker 1: My favorite with that whole Tina fe reference that you said was it looked like she couldn't even see the game. Yeah, she was like yeah, she was like looking over the shoulders. Although Timothy challow May is kind.
Speaker 4: Of a little I was gonna say he's not very very large of a person.
Speaker 1: He was just, I guess, more into the game, probably than he than he possibly should be. I saw on your story. Actually I saw last night. Rick Mahorne was there. Could you imagine sitting next to me and Rick Mahorn.
Speaker 3: I did not know who that was, Oh legend, Okay that's what I heard.
Speaker 5: Yeah he was.
Speaker 1: He was Honestly, Uh, Rick was was amazing for the bad Boys.
Speaker 5: What's up, Andrew? How you doing? Hi? Good morning, good morning. What's happening.
Speaker 2: I was at the Big swe game last night.
Speaker 4: That was awesome.
Speaker 2: Did you think three games.
Speaker 1: Did you see Anna or not? Because she had some guys all over her?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I seen she was squished in there.
Speaker 1: My god, did you feel bad for her at all? That she was all squished in next to these people?
Speaker 5: She was so little. Little guys were huge, really, they were that big. They were they were husky. They were by the way, husky was always the thing that I would be called as a kid. Yeah.
Speaker 1: My my favorite, Andrea was when I was a kid, we went to a doctor. I didn't my dad was a doctor, but we did not have my dad, you know, be my doctor, because we went to a pediatrician. The friend and the guy would call me portly. Oh gosh, yeah, you don't hear anymore portly? Yeah, it was that was the terminology that they used. Did you have anybody sitting next to you, Andrea? Or do you have good seats?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I was with my husband.
Speaker 5: It was our gate right. Okay? Did you get man spread later by him.
Speaker 2: That mojo, I have my baby in the car.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry. That's how you tell him? How long? Long time?
Speaker 2: First?
Speaker 1: Andrea on the phone, Andrea, have a great morning. I appreciate you