Speaker 1: But lackey, here we go big news.
Speaker 2: The Power Trip is taking over the island b at Treasure Island May twenty eighth to twenty ninth for two shows bursting with laughs, games and incredible prizes including trips to Las Vegas, Nevada.
Speaker 1: Plus a huge announcement.
Speaker 2: You will not want to miss all the details now at kf an dot com.
Speaker 1: Just make the keyword calendar.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So this is simultaneously an announcement and an announcement of the announcement.
Speaker 4: So we're announcing we're going to t I later this month. That's right. We just announced that.
Speaker 5: We just haven't I heard it.
Speaker 4: But we're also.
Speaker 3: Announcing that at Treasure Island later this month, there will be an announcement. It's an enormous one too. Yes, so this is an announcement of an announcement after we just made an announcement.
Speaker 4: Good for you, guys. You guys are really good about announcing one of us. Yes, you're one of us. You get to take credit for two, so yes, take credit for you guys. Is great announcing, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the announcement of the announcement. So if you are nine to noon or noon to three or three to six thirty. Yes, hell yeah, brother. The Power to a Morning Show is going back to Las Vegas this year.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, hell yeah brother. Details to come and it's going to be big. Can't wait. Hey Michael six times this year just through the station Corey Co. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Do you know tomorrow is your twenty third year anniversary of working at this radio station?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Which is misleading, right because they don't count internship years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it should be more. Now, you're right, it should be more.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They don't give you credit when they say how long you've been here. They don't give you credit when they abuse the idea that you could work for free for almost two years.
Speaker 5: Now you say that, but it worked to your advantage.
Speaker 3: I think it sucks really badly that we don't have interns anymore, because it's the easiest way to get your foot in the door is get your foot in the door and work your ass off. Correct or as we've had a lot of interns over the get your foot in the door. No, but I started in like March or April of twenty twenty two, because I was like six months after you guys started. But yeah, technically I was say twenty twenty twenty two, not twenty twenty two. Sorry, oh two o two oh two? Get two thousand and two.
Speaker 5: Oh that's right, I remember six.
Speaker 4: Months after they started.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good for you. Congratulations buddy.
Speaker 3: I've been here twenty four ish years, but I guess tomorrow's twenty three whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good for you, man.
Speaker 3: I actually thought I worked longer for free than that. In my head it was closer to two years.
Speaker 6: Well you still did, essentially because you didn't get paid for doing this, but you got paid for the other pidley stuff you did.
Speaker 4: Oh that makes more sense. Yeah that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know about your career.
Speaker 4: Do you still piddle or did you get that taken care of?
Speaker 3: I try not to piddle. I did pitdle once at the object chance.
Speaker 5: For you have done it a lot.
Speaker 4: Wow, you guys, what you know? I meant it is nine to noon? Still pits.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm saying I have to check his pants.
Speaker 4: If you tell that he piddled, ye, think he peddles into bottles, and.
Speaker 5: Then it's one of the things about my job. I love.
Speaker 4: You were asked that at least how many times this season? Do you think you're asked that only twice.
Speaker 3: I don't mind doing it. I know you guys can't tell because he's uh this glasses soundproof, but I have the view.
Speaker 4: No one laughed harder at that joke than Nord.
Speaker 3: I can still see his heads bobbed him.
Speaker 6: Can you tell that I stood have to wave at somebody four miles away from here with my paper and I might have pitdled.
Speaker 4: And he was always trying to compare it to a country, because I think I just pitdled the country of Chilis act. Is he doing it?
Speaker 7: Looks like Argentina Florida. I think has to check if he pitdled.
Speaker 6: Every day, new details have emerged in the United Airlines incident at Newark Today?
Speaker 3: Are you not?
Speaker 6: I did Airlines Boeing seven sixty seven, with two hundred and thirty one people on board, struck a delivery truck and clipped a light pole on the New Jersey Turnpike. I guess it was Sunday afternoon. I thought this was this morning. I guess I'm yesterday.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 6: Well, on final approach to Newark Liberty International Airport, we've all flown into that airport.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh huh what's up, Maxo?
Speaker 4: Okay, Maxo.
Speaker 6: According to CNN, yeah, he's right here by me. There he is looking at Mixo. The aircraft was traveling at more than one hundred and sixty miles per hour when it crossed over the turnpike just before touchdown. It was coming from by the way. I didn't know that Venice. The airport is the Marco Polo Airport. I didn't know Venice Marco Polo Airport.
Speaker 4: Polo.
Speaker 5: You can never find it.
Speaker 4: Never find it. You have an idea where it's at peep anyway.
Speaker 6: According to New Jersey State Police, attire from the aircraft's landing gear and part of the underside of the plane struck both the light pole and the tractor trailer.
Speaker 4: Oh, the guy from Michigan correct before he gets it.
Speaker 6: The pole then struck a jeep traveling on the highway. The truck driver, Warren Boardly Baltimore, was hauling Schmidt Bakery bread.
Speaker 4: No, oh, that sounds good.
Speaker 6: I'll have some uh in the baker's express truck when one of the aircraft's wheels broke through his driver's side window. That's why it's so aggressive, looking, Ben. It hit the window of the cab. Oh wow, he cuts on his arm. Yeah, cuts on his arm and forearm from broken glass and was taken to hospital. He was released the same evening.
Speaker 4: Did the bread get damaged?
Speaker 6: Let's see, it's a miracle, said some dude from the bakery. It could have been terrible. The bread's fine, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, even if it was lightly toasted, because.
Speaker 4: Perfect just don't burn.
Speaker 5: It, don't put it out yet and perfect.
Speaker 6: Despite the collision, the aircraft continued the approach and landed safely.
Speaker 3: Come on, how's that happen?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: According to CBS New York, the choice of runway is now central to the investigation. Runway twenty nine is the shortest of Newark's three runways. It's only sixty seven hundred and twenty five feet compared to the other ones, which are eleven thousand and ninety nine hundred feet. That's dramatically sure, jeez. Strong wins reportedly forced the flight to be vectored to that short runway. Man, But like, I don't know if I'm talking specifically about about that one. But even at MSP, sometimes the planes are like you're on ninety four, you know, and they're landed on that runway where it goes over the swamp right there, which is one I think they use probably more ninium.
Speaker 4: You mean four yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm sorry you have four y four?
Speaker 6: Yeah, And you're like, man, that plane's pretty close to the ground right there. Sure, I guess it. Technically is that fifty five where you exit right there?
Speaker 4: I think so?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, right there, and it like there you reach up and you high five the guy.
Speaker 3: In the Yeah, you know, less people undercarriage?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: Hi pa, yeahtickling the plane.
Speaker 4: Back to the bread for a second.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Do you guys do something? Can you think of something in your life that you know is preposterous and stupid? You're one hundred percent of where you're like, why do I do this? But you do it every time.
Speaker 5: Most of the things I do are that.
Speaker 3: Here's here's my example that when I was thinking about burnt bread when you're like, lightly toasted is perfect on my toaster. When I put it like a bagel in, I'll put it all the way in terms of the heat setting or like that. I put it all the way to like the scorched earth, and then I stand there and watch it to make sure I don't burn it. The comeback will be like, why don't you just put it like at a six and just let it be shop. Yeah, I'm like, I want it scorched, and I'm willing to stand here for two minutes to kind of keep an eye on the bagel to see it's like, yep, that's where it is. That's where I want it. Pull your hands up. I do that every day with my waffle. Put it all the way to seven and just hover, and then just hover. In the second it starts to get golden and crispy, I hit the eject button and it pops up all warm.
Speaker 4: Put my peanut an it and roll on with my days, said peanut butter. Because if you don't put it on that, it takes eight hours. Iin't got time for that. I don't have time for and I'll watch it. Put it on seven and let's roll. Why are there one through nine options? Put it up ten, let's go.
Speaker 6: I guess I gotta tell you as a story, this is disgusting. I'm gonna tell you anyway. We cool, everybody ready, This happened to me. I went to a fast food joint. I won't say which one. I won't even say what city it's in. Because I feel bad. Say what I'm about to say, I'm must say. I rolled through the drive through. They they lunch had just begun. It is eleven o'clock. But I wanted a cheeseburger and I wanted it now.
Speaker 4: Okay, we narrowed down the fast food.
Speaker 3: Last lunch had just started. I mean that that couts into just a couple Okay, specifically, I think we have a zero zeroed in.
Speaker 4: I think, but go on.
Speaker 6: I got to the drive through and the guy says, and the guy sounded like the old man who lives across from the kid in home alone.
Speaker 5: It looked sounded like old man Marley.
Speaker 6: I'm like cool, and he goes, I go, I want uh double cheeseburger and a large eye coke.
Speaker 5: And he goes, I ain't got any ice?
Speaker 4: Like wow, okay? Did he say do you want to make muffin?
Speaker 3: He did not?
Speaker 4: Or mc nuggets or anything else here at MacDonald's.
Speaker 8: Done?
Speaker 6: Man, you go, And I go, no, it's cool. And I roll up and the guy opened the door or the window. He was not wearing any garb for the place I was at. He was wearing regular streets. He looked like he hadn't shaven, and he was probably I mean, he was an older gentleman, disheveled, and he looked at me like I was really ruining his day, right, And I wanted to apologize. I'm sorry, I'm hungry.
Speaker 5: So and I handed my car at eleven am.
Speaker 4: Eleven is not at six am, right, So.
Speaker 6: I hand him my card. He hands it back to me, and his fingernails.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're deformed.
Speaker 6: And my only word I can use is goopy, Google, goopy.
Speaker 4: Hang on here mount Yeah, So he's doing his job, and.
Speaker 6: So he hands me and again, no garb of any kind of the place he's working at, and so he and then he hands me my pop and aggressively hands me in my bag of food and I drive away, and all I can think about is the goopy fingernails.
Speaker 3: I drove to the nearest gas station and threw it all away. I couldn't do it.
Speaker 4: I couldn't do it.
Speaker 5: I couldn't do it.
Speaker 4: But he wasn't making your sandwich.
Speaker 5: For sure.
Speaker 7: If he was.
Speaker 6: And here's the other thing, I think I might have caught a robbery in progress. I don't think you were there.
Speaker 4: Because he thought you were a cop.
Speaker 6: Right, do you check your debit card make sure he didn't get stolen it yet.
Speaker 5: But I couldn't do it.
Speaker 6: I knew, I know, I'm so hungry though, I know, I might as well just toss it because there was no chance I was going to be able to eat drinking of that.
Speaker 3: I can still see his goopy fingernails.
Speaker 4: Gross. Yeah, that's a good point, though I never really thought about. Everybody in the back has to glove up with the little food gloves right right, the people that check you out. I don't know. Is it because they never technically touched the food.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Probably yeah, probably.
Speaker 4: Fingers definitely got in there.
Speaker 6: It was goopy gross when he handed it through, like this yellow goopy. Oh no, and all I could do either nobody showed up for work. Yeah, and he was the only one in the building, and God bless him, or I caught a robbery in progress. And he just said, you know what, I don't want the place to go under, so I'm gonna take this guy's order.
Speaker 4: You know, you got a special treat. That was the manager was I think that was the so I think that was the Did you just go to the next McDonald's.
Speaker 5: It wasn't McDonald's. I swear to you.
Speaker 3: Was it? Did this guy think he was the burger king?
Speaker 4: Right? Was this guy? Mister? It wasn't okay? So then what did you do?
Speaker 6: I went to Taco John's. Yeah, because that's always the right place.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I should have done that to begin with. Yeah, yeah, but you know, sometimes.
Speaker 5: You want it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I love a good cheeseburger, and it's easier to Thomas shovel.
Speaker 4: R I p Yeah, yeah, you have no, you have no issues saying Taco Bell.
Speaker 5: No, well they I didn't get goopy fingers gross.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you, I know I can't think of if I I don't think i'd be able to eat right now, even because I got the goop fingers in my brain, I can't eat anything at this moment.
Speaker 4: Did you drink the soda? No, not even that.
Speaker 5: I was afraid I could see him.
Speaker 3: He might have started with his fingernail gross, his little goopy which.
Speaker 5: I got goopy fingers. Now you got goofy.
Speaker 4: Tom Hick, stop saying that.
Speaker 3: I couldn't think of any other word to describe it.
Speaker 5: I've never seen anything like it.
Speaker 4: It's not the first time he said that phrase.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they were goopyros yellow goopy, oh, goopy and poopy.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: I would have had the poopies if I eating the goopies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank god you didn't. That doesn't happen to kne perfectly. Always a plus.
Speaker 7: Did you call the manager McDonald's it was not McDonald's.
Speaker 4: You gotta tell us off air, right, of course. Yeah. I think his reaction to the Dave Thomas Lyon giving it away. We'll see who's Thomas.
Speaker 7: And I'm pretty sure it was the one in Saint Cloud where if you go right you can go to uh Valves and if you go left you go to uh the Wedes.
Speaker 5: Well, you know a lot about fast food joys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no kidding, yeah, no, Jesus, Hardy's Mister Hardy was a mister Hardy complaining about Hardy's.
Speaker 4: He loves Hardy's love was a Carl sr.
Speaker 6: I wish it was. You know what I wish we had here is those uh? What is what's the taco joint in California?
Speaker 1: Del Taco?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Del Talk, Yeah, Del Taco, super pretty good, Dale Taco. Gosh, I can't wait for tomorrow. It's sinker to my and Taco Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Lord hell yeah, yeah, Lordy, Lordy that's why Sauce is taking the day off. It's gonna eat tacos all day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Amen's Fan five on the Power Trip, brought to you by this Saint Paul.
Speaker 3: Saint Hey you Saint Fall St.
Speaker 5: Cchs Fields the best place to go to a baseball game.
Speaker 6: You know, lots going on and check out Saints Baseball at Saints Baseball dot com.
Speaker 4: No jewel ericson k no Jonis rodin. It didn't matter.
Speaker 3: The Avs ran over the Wild nine to six, but it surprisingly it was back and forth, which sounds insane, but it looked like it was going to be a runaway after a three zip start the Wild. The chipped away actually took a second period lead five to four with an awesome Marcus Felino short handed goal that was super cool. The Wild have never in their franchise history come back from three down to win a playoff game.
Speaker 4: It looked like they were.
Speaker 3: Going to last night, but it was five to five going into the third. The Abs put up four in the third, including two by Cale mccarr so, the tenth playoff game all time with fifteen or more goals and just the second in the NHL since nineteen ninety four five goals exactly in each period for the two teams combined five to five and five fifteen total. So the Wild lose Game one. Game two tomorrow night, seven o'clock in Colorado, YEP also gave up eight goals, and then McKinnon added the empty natter.
Speaker 9: It was it was fun for one game, but I don't want every hockey game to end up being like that.
Speaker 4: Nine to six.
Speaker 6: No, I'm with you now, yeah, no, I'm with you. That's that just means somebody ain't doing their job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's go. I love a good four to three or four to two or something like that. That's that's enough action for three to be an empty netter. Yeah, but yeah, exactly, But fifteen goals, now that's a lot. It's too much.
Speaker 6: Max just wrote me, No, you want me to read this? Then white Boy's crazy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's that even mean? What does that even mean? Max?
Speaker 3: The Wild we're wearing their white jerseys. He was talking about that.
Speaker 4: Ken, Max, can you partake in tacos tomorrow? No? No, No.
Speaker 10: When I was hearing that story, I was like, dog, I'll take a goofy Burger, give me.
Speaker 4: The goop man, I'll take an extra goo extra.
Speaker 3: Goop dog, man, you got to drink anything extras right now? Still?
Speaker 10: Yeah, not four to six weeks and I'm at three on Wednesday.
Speaker 7: Jeez, not mad, not bad, Max. So you're almost there, buddy, right now. Yeah, I'm sorry. You actually talk pretty good for your mouth. You're just crushing shakes. Yeah, what kind of shakes? Just protein shakes are just like RBS shakes.
Speaker 10: Anything, honestly, anything that can go to a straw I drank god danks, spaghettios, a straw dog any yeah, literally anything like.
Speaker 4: Man, you can hear Rosy laughing at you. Well, it hasn't happened to him yet.
Speaker 3: If Rosie had his mouth wired shut, what would Common and Brandon do four days a week or whatever it is days or four days? Now thy days a week? Is he on that show?
Speaker 4: Well, it's about once.
Speaker 3: Because he's on vacations a lot, and be like, wow, anybody knows what she does for work?
Speaker 4: You know what she does?
Speaker 3: Well, we're god you hear Maxo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's good to see you, man, yeah, Maxo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's good to be back.
Speaker 10: I missed you guys.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: I want to hear about the whole thing at some point, but I'm gonna I'm gonna hold off on the rosie laugh. Does seem like you're not ready to laugh about it.
Speaker 4: Yet hasn't happened.
Speaker 10: I mean I literally can't laugh. I would partaking a giggle or a goof off. I could, but uh, probably goofing off a lot.
Speaker 1: You have no idea.
Speaker 4: Brother Max has also gone blind the accident.
Speaker 3: No no, no, then oh man, all right, Well, nobody wants my job to get fixed more than little Max.
Speaker 11: Everybody's starving, yo yo headlines. Next, how are your money you?
Speaker 4: After this?
Speaker 1: On the fan?
Speaker 4: They welcome back.
Speaker 6: H Hines was asked last night after the game, did you ever think of poling Wallstead?
Speaker 4: And he said this, No, I thowt wall he played played.
Speaker 7: I mean, look where the score was it Like we can say it was nine, but you know they got the empty.
Speaker 2: Letter and I mean their guy was in for a lot of goals against too.
Speaker 4: There you go, Yeah, that's kind of what Zacho saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And he was asked about that dude, saying that they had wal Set's number, they knew his weakness. Actually, this is Walstead himself answering that question. They said, what do you think about dudes saying that they studied your film and knew your weakness.
Speaker 5: He said this.
Speaker 8: Face shouts for ever from everywhere and so on. Uh, that's maybe just where where it ended up happening, and they got some good shooters, and then today could puck his head eyes and ended up going in, I just got to be better for next year.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 4: So isn't that fascinating?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 4: If you're if you're is it yes, sper?
Speaker 1: How do you yes, yes, sper?
Speaker 4: How do you go about approaching game too?
Speaker 9: Because they're letting you know that they've scattered you, they've got your number, they know your tendencies. So clearly you're going to go back and watch the film understanding that some of it was just dumb luck, right, they were just putting shots on goals somewhere, deflections somewhere whatever. Right, you can't control those. But the ones like over his right shoulder and all that stuff that like they're just pinpointing, hitting the corners of the top corners of the net. Okay, well you're gonna now you're going to now try to make adjustments for that. Well, now the chess match begins, right, because now they know that you're going to make an adjustment. So now is the opposite corner now going to be open if you're going to take away that part of the net? Well, now is the let's just say the lower part of the net and be open now, right, So now you're go into game two like, all right, I have to make the adjustment because I would look stupid if they just keep attacking at the same angle.
Speaker 3: You know that they know that, you know that, they know that they know that.
Speaker 4: I know, right, And then now what do you do?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just don't know.
Speaker 6: Hardest position. I don't care when says that's the hardest position sport.
Speaker 3: If you had to be right right now, Okay, do you take the Colorado Avalanche or the other seven teams to win the NBA title, the NHL title Stanley Cup goes to who the Colorado Avalanche or would you take the other seven?
Speaker 4: I'd take the Apps. I'd take the Avs too.
Speaker 9: And I don't even not I haven't watched one single minute of any other game other than just highlights, although I did watch the Montreal game of Game seven last night before ours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was a fun third period.
Speaker 6: That's fun, and I was glad to see our guys uckers team get to the next round. Good for them, But yeah, I would take I would take Colorado.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Aves are play. Oh so they're they're getting dangerously close to even money for a team or a sport like hockey that there's a lot of variables. And with two runs, I know, two rounds ago, they're plus one fifty. Hurricanes are second at plus two thirty.
Speaker 9: Now this is the other crazy thing. And and now you know we would need more experts on here. But to answer this part of it, I was watching the game with some friends and I even said, wait, isn't McKinnon on this team? And then he find then he goes out and scores the empty netter. I did not Now I didn't have we'd have the volume all the way up. I did not see or hear his name called to being shown on TV up until that point.
Speaker 4: They did all of that.
Speaker 9: Without basically the best player on their team having a huge impact. Now did I not see that the way it was it played out, But I don't think that he really did anything until the empty netter.
Speaker 1: Zach Yeah, I mean yeah he was.
Speaker 2: I mean he had some he had some assists early on too, and he he but it's the same thing that Krill runs into. I mean, he gets a lot of attention out there, and they they do everything they can of stifle him.
Speaker 1: And I know favor was was was.
Speaker 2: On him a lot, so I think, uh yeah, I mean, he wasn't flashy, but it was just kind of I think that was just indicative more of just how wild and crazy this this game was. I get nine to six, I think that's going to help everybody flush it down a lot easier for Game two, because I mean you just you look at it was like what eight different goal scorers, nine different goal scorers through through most of the game. I think with mccarr was the first one actually get a couple in there. Every other goal up in that until that point was a different goal scorer. So kind of it was just everybody just throwing darts at the wall, and nobody really particularly stood out, I thought, uh last night, other than obviously the car and and uh man, that was That's It's it's hard to it's hard to analyze that game, honestly, Ben, It's just it was so out of whack. I don't even know how you even talk about it because it's it's just like what what what is that?
Speaker 1: Nine to six? Unbelievable? Still, how those two teams do that? Real? Unreal?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm mmmm all right, fair enough game tomorrow seven. Perfect, that's getting to be done moving by seven. Oh yeah, Triple A movers are great at what they do.
Speaker 6: Yet, so you'll lift zero things, So technically he's done moving right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, technically, yeah, because they will do it. Are you going to have your TVs up by tomorrow night?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: Less, But I have a few TVs that have I can put the legs on them and then put them on a dresser and I can watch it in my room with my uh. But you'll have service already hooked up. Yeah, that's happening today. You don't like movie deal? I do because of Triple A movers. They make it easy I mean physically, oh physically.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: Now it's time for pins headlines. All right, try this on for size here. The New York Federal Reserve has done a survey apparently for the last twelve years. Benjamin, We'll start with you, Kua, Americans have never been so unsatisfied with their pay than they are currently. What percentage of Americans are happy with how much they make a percentage of Americans are happy with how much they make seventeen percent, seventeen percent, Sauce ten.
Speaker 4: Thirty three, Maxo Zacho.
Speaker 1: Thirty one seven.
Speaker 3: Again, twelve year low in the history of the survey, fifty two percent. So more than you would think. However, here's the kicker. Here's what they're saying. Is the interesting part is normally people would leave for a better job, saying I don't feel like I'm paid enough, I'm gonna leave to go somewhere else. But the job market is so bad that everybody feels stuck, so they just stay where.
Speaker 4: They are, And now they're more unhappy, is it?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: This is a complicated question. Is it the unhappiness with your take home pay or the cost of all goods and living? It's probably all of that. Good question. It's like how little your paycheck actually can go?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: If your number that you have now is the same as it was ten years ago and you haven't gotten a lot of raises or something, and the inflation is killing you, then.
Speaker 4: Sure you're less happy right out right?
Speaker 9: Yep, I guess it's only fans for all of us.
Speaker 4: Huh. No, hark.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Zach keeps telling me if I do feet picks that I have to show my face, and it's like, I don't like being photographics.
Speaker 5: Nobody knows your face, sage face?
Speaker 4: Yeah what did you do? You don't want my feed picks?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: Why?
Speaker 4: What's wrong with you? Have seen them?
Speaker 3: You haven't seen them? And if you do, you're paying for them. Yeah, I'm not letting you see these for free?
Speaker 1: How white could those be?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Twenty bucks a month? And find out?
Speaker 1: Bit?
Speaker 5: What if it's the darkest part of his body?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wrong, don't you see?
Speaker 3: You sound a little curious that it sounds like nine and you'll.
Speaker 4: Get to see.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're right?
Speaker 6: Gentlemen, May I disrupt you from minute?
Speaker 1: Corey.
Speaker 6: I would like you guys to look up the world's first biometric AI.
Speaker 4: Robot and uh.
Speaker 5: Her name? I believe ya? M o ye a, m o y a.
Speaker 4: It's over for you.
Speaker 5: Let me just say that.
Speaker 3: It's I mean, I just it's over for you. It's over for you. Just say this, I mean, come on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's over.
Speaker 5: Let me just say this.
Speaker 4: Sus put your hand on You're wasting your time.
Speaker 5: I haven't read the story yet.
Speaker 6: I've looked at it, and I've seen the young lady walk her eye movements.
Speaker 5: Why did they make it a lady?
Speaker 4: Why? We all know why?
Speaker 6: Yeah, of course it's so close to the human for someone saying canny. Moya as built as the world's first fully bio mimetic embodied intelligent robot. That means it's integrated with an advance AI that allows it to perceive, reason and.
Speaker 5: Act in the real world.
Speaker 6: The company that developed the humanoid robots says Moya can replicate human micro expressions. Shanghai Best Droid Die says Moya's walking posture most an accuracy rate of ninety two. It weighs seventy one pounds, is five foot tall, amen, and has a body temperature of ninety to ninety.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you see a seventy something?
Speaker 4: Do it again?
Speaker 6: Sorry, it is uh seventy one pounds five four.
Speaker 4: That's a huge bitch.
Speaker 5: They made it.
Speaker 4: Hot, Yeah, yeah you would why. I got a lazy eye though. And she sort of walks like the night walkers in Vegas.
Speaker 5: Everything you just said is what I meant to.
Speaker 4: She kind of walks like she has to go number two.
Speaker 6: Somebody mentioned in this article. She walks like a ghost. Yeah, can you imagine? And you know she's going to try to kill you.
Speaker 4: At some again.
Speaker 3: You know, let's say you're a company capable of making this robot and it's the most realistic thing we've ever seen. Why would they make her look like Mama casts?
Speaker 4: Why wouldn't they.
Speaker 3: Wait, they're gonna make it a track exactly.
Speaker 4: It's not Mama for telling you right.
Speaker 5: It didn't have to have the long blonde hair, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Like, these guys made a sex robot, Yes, anthing other than that, that's what it is. They made it hot with long bond hair, and they gave it boobs. Why does a robot need boobs for you to play with? I know, but I'm saying, why are they saying they make.
Speaker 4: Because they need your money? All of it.
Speaker 7: Even if it looked like Gilbert, Great Mom, you'd still buy it.
Speaker 5: Answer to all my problems.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna need one of every flavor, if you know what I mean, I'm gonna be.
Speaker 4: Well poor, yeah and dehydrated.
Speaker 1: What what a.
Speaker 4: Version two point zero is the same robot, but just a bigger chest.
Speaker 5: He's in then they.
Speaker 4: Yeah that he.
Speaker 5: So software upgrades.
Speaker 3: This thing is so realistic, so realistic that it is like somebody just said it slightly cross eyed.
Speaker 4: Because then Chris is like, I got a chance.
Speaker 6: Listen, this was realistic, genius. This was so realistic. It's making me park in my driveways.
Speaker 4: God, I so cross he's going to take it to a concert. I don't need two of these. Yeah, you're in terrifying No, I.
Speaker 5: Mean, in all seriousness.
Speaker 6: The first thing I thought when I saw this is they could have made it a dude.
Speaker 5: They could have made it.
Speaker 3: Sexless, not to be a man or a woman.
Speaker 6: They didn't have to give it boobies or a nice a boobies.
Speaker 7: So guys like you could say boobies can get laid.
Speaker 4: What that is the only way you're definitely gonna have money? Yeah you do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is probably the second Moya you've slept you've been or two you've slept with sleep.
Speaker 4: You just can want moya and moya and moya.
Speaker 3: All right, I got Thursday, it goes ben Live three to four thirty.
Speaker 5: I wonder what one point two million? Why you a?
Speaker 6: And that's an amount of it costs reported starting price of one point two million?
Speaker 3: Why you A?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Is that how you say yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: It says it's aimed at an institutional buyers in healthcare and education.
Speaker 3: Come sure, come.
Speaker 4: On, come on, Oh it's going to be an education.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, thank you God. Game Stop is preparing to make an offer to buy eBay.
Speaker 4: Really, what year is this game Stop?
Speaker 3: No kidding?
Speaker 4: Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 3: Sure, buddy.
Speaker 7: I saw the number that the CEO is going to pay that owns game Stop is going to pay for eBay.
Speaker 4: It's like fifty six billion. Is that what it is? That guy has fifty six billion dollars.
Speaker 3: It's not that is my game Stop is? Yeah, okay, I'm surprised GameStop has any money too.
Speaker 5: I me too, me too.
Speaker 4: I don't know how they have that much money at all. I don't know, man, who goes to game Stop? Uwk.
Speaker 7: This thing is seven thousand, six and forty three dollars in United States money.
Speaker 3: That's it's kidding me. He's gonna have one by the end of the week. How could it only be seven thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: I don for two, Yeah, by two of them.
Speaker 6: So there's always one sitting in this chair doing it my job while I'm in the other room.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, then when the battery dies on one of them, he's gonna fornicate with the other one.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna name one of them, Corey.
Speaker 4: Oh you're gonna name one of them, lawyer Lamb.
Speaker 3: Let me say that one's gonna have a terrible life.
Speaker 4: Oh, that one's good cross. It'll be that thing's least problem.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it would be the first impressed robot.
Speaker 3: Look back at history.
Speaker 5: That'll be the reason.
Speaker 4: There was en up writing. Yeah, please kill me. You start a terminator too.
Speaker 6: I'm not supposed to feel pad throw me out a window trying to trick you.
Speaker 3: I get turned on when you take my batteries out.
Speaker 4: Ride me over with your car.
Speaker 5: Why do you treat me lucky doggy?
Speaker 7: Oh? Stop putting me on all fours.
Speaker 3: It's the same joke, right, and get over here?
Speaker 4: Why are you so meant it?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: You're going to jail, sauce. You can do this, okay, Daddy.
Speaker 3: Familiar with a platypus. Yeah, you know what it is, right? You know what country they're from?
Speaker 4: Hm, hm, New Zealand.
Speaker 3: It's a good guess, right, I mean that's the best worst guess if that makes sense, Yes, guess one more asked, why did you guess? I have said, why did you guess New Zealand?
Speaker 7: Well, I would guess New Zealand because of like the climate, it's warm, sounds like something that's from that area. So I'm gonna guess Australia.
Speaker 4: Australia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there exclusively in Australia, the platypus. There are only two in the entire world that are not in Australia. Two where the two? Can I ask a dumb question? I'm sure you know you know have to be so mean to me. Sorry, Corey's or Hawk's gonna use you.
Speaker 4: Don't worry.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna punish my robot Cory later.
Speaker 4: Thank you, appreciate you. Yeah, it's gonna take all my aggression out on his robot.
Speaker 6: Corey won't learn a lesson, but this one, this one, Yeah, this one's gonna squeal like a bit.
Speaker 3: This is like a Black Mirror episode where like, my robot version is just absolutely tortured and I'm oblivious to it. Right, I'm so Chris is happy.
Speaker 1: I'm happy.
Speaker 3: The only one that suffers is my robot avatar. He hates his life, and every.
Speaker 7: Talk is gonna leave the show on because it'll hear how mean you are to me, so that it knows it's going to get when it gets old. Oh no, coreys being mean to Sauce again. So you were saying you have a dumb question. Is it like a Are they at like a zoo?
Speaker 3: There's only two on the planet outside of Australia. Tell me where the other two are the San Diego Zoo. Nailed it, Diego? Really, San Diego is the only place on the planet that you can see a platypus that isn't Australia.
Speaker 5: I'd like to look at that thing, is.
Speaker 4: It because it doesn't get like really cold there.
Speaker 5: I have no idea that probably. I mean, I'm guessing climbing. But that's a really nice zoo.
Speaker 3: Like that's a right, I mean, there's a lot of places that are seventy degrees.
Speaker 4: Ben hates zoos.
Speaker 5: He does.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Oh yeah, he's told the set before. Oh buddy.
Speaker 3: A guy in Florida was arrested for public intoxication, and while speaking with the police, he was asked to contact a family member. You know, could you call somebody and help coordinate this because you're in trouble, Investigators say he did by removing his shoe and began talking into it as if it was a cell phone.
Speaker 4: Come on, brilliant, yep, called him.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be hard to argue that in court that you weren't intoxicated if you took your shoe off and tried to call your dad's. All right, here's a tough one. How do you feel about this? A married couple in Florida. Also in Florida, is facing felony charges after they admitted to burning a twelve hundred dollars drone in their fire pit after discovering that it had crash landed on their property. So drone lands on their property, crash lands on their property, they grab it, throw it in the fire pit and burn it jee and they are facing felony charges.
Speaker 5: Were they're thinking that somebody was filming them doing stuff?
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a lot of questions because on the I don't know, on the surface felony, I don't know, man, Like, what are you supposed to do? Just put it on the curb and say, hey, if this is your drone, come pick it up.
Speaker 5: I wonder if I, let's say, I'm just throwing out an an animate object. If I burned your car, would that be a felony?
Speaker 7: I think, and I'm sure you're your daddy would tell us howk But I would bet it's because of the price of the object, right, Like if you like, if somebody threw a bunch of like cabbage patch dolls and you burn him, you'd be like whatever. But if it's yeah, but if it's something that has a lot of value to it, I think that's what would.
Speaker 4: Make it a felon.
Speaker 3: But what was he doing on my property? Then it gets to be thrown in the fire pit.
Speaker 4: Don't spy on me? Then, yeah, don't have her over my property.
Speaker 6: Laury Leber would like to answer your question, but he's busy teaching robot Corey a les.
Speaker 7: You just beat that a lot of it and then you get back and him it's say, good job, and then you get after.
Speaker 3: Today is May the fourth, so it is Star Wars Day.
Speaker 4: May the fourth be with you. That whole garbage.
Speaker 3: USA Today ranked the seventy five best live action Star Wars characters of all time.
Speaker 4: Not a not a shock.
Speaker 3: Anybody have a I mean obvious guess Vader is Vader? Yeah, anybody have a favorite that's not Vader. Yeah, that one dude who had the like never got the storyline he deserves.
Speaker 4: Darth Darth, Maul Darth. What's the one hawk does the impression of.
Speaker 5: The robot.
Speaker 3: Talk about how many Republic credits I need?
Speaker 5: Teacher Rob.
Speaker 4: It's not terrible. That's that's the kid from the one movie. Yeah over doors. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The top five go Vader number one, Hans Solo two, Princess Leiah three, Skywa Talker four, Yoda five.
Speaker 4: Yoda's my favorite. I love Yoda.
Speaker 3: Say any sentence in the same way that Yoda would say it.
Speaker 4: He would say something like he says it backwards right, so he means your favorite. He would say something like dominate that doll.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 4: Teach that doll lesson.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 3: He sounded like a bigfoot on Howard Ster.
Speaker 5: He did.
Speaker 1: Is he dead?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I saw him in person one time. That's a big dude.
Speaker 4: We stop kissing him.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 7: Now the ball doll's gonna get it.
Speaker 3: It was on this date, May fourth of What year did the Big Mac debut at McDonald's Big Mac debut this day?
Speaker 4: What year? Hesn't isn't there a guy that eats one every day. Yeah from Wisconsin or something right? Seven?
Speaker 6: That ain't a bad I guess I saw that movie and I should remember seventy six.
Speaker 3: Yes, My Coast nineteen sixty eight. Wow, oh really yeah, try this one. I didn't know this either. It was also on this date that the first ever Grammy Awards were held. When do we believe they started? The Grammy started in?
Speaker 4: What year? May fourth?
Speaker 3: Seventy fifty eight? Ooh, almost got it? Fifty nine, barely missed it. That's pretty good. This is depressing, and this is also another way to realize that time flies. It was on this day that Adam Yauk of the Beastie Boys MCA died of cancer.
Speaker 4: Oh what year was it?
Speaker 6: By the wise, did you see one of them did a concert with his sons and they did all Beastie Boys?
Speaker 4: Oh no, yeah, twenty eleven, that'd be cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good two thousand and seven, almost got it Saust twenty twelve. He was just forty seven years ago.
Speaker 7: I'm not the biggest fan of them, but Sabotage is a ten out of tens.
Speaker 4: Love the Beastie Boys.
Speaker 6: We're playing forty seven Lakes jam and this year and the band is playing after us is a Beastie Boys tribute band BHOs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that should be fun.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: They have a cool name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forget what it's called.
Speaker 4: It's called Corey's Robot gets abused by Hawk. That's a long name for a band. Yeah, well, don't ask one.
Speaker 5: Of their hits.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's it. Sixteen years ago, on this date, Pablo Picasso's nineteen thirty two painting Nude Green Leaves and bust was auctioned off for a then record one hundred and six million.
Speaker 4: Wow, Chris would have bought it, but he hates leaves.
Speaker 3: I do not a big fan.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and he spent all his money on robots.
Speaker 3: Yep. I don't know if this is the record record, but it says. Leonardo da Vinci's Salvator Monday sold in two thy and seventeen.
Speaker 4: For how much? So just for again perspective.
Speaker 3: In twenty ten, Picasso's painting Nude Grain Leaves and Busts was auctioned off for one hundred and six million dollars. Seven years later, Da Vinci's Salvador Monday went for how much?
Speaker 4: One eighty?
Speaker 3: Give me tim me go ahead? What is it?
Speaker 4: Four hundred and fifty million dollars.
Speaker 5: I saw it.
Speaker 4: Why did I get into art? I should have done art.
Speaker 5: I saw.
Speaker 6: A story where they did a raffle, Yeah for a picasso, a one million dollar piasso, and the raffle tickets for one hundred and seventeen dollars each, and somebody won a picasso. Wow at Christie's auction house, they actually did a raffle and somebody won a Paasso with.
Speaker 4: Those fifty to fifty charity things like hockey games.
Speaker 5: Crazy man, that's a hell of a prize to win one hundred and seventeen dollars, because that's only going to get better forever, you would think.
Speaker 3: So, Yeah, maybe the Wild get better forever. Maybe they get back on track.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow night, the Wolves surprise us all.
Speaker 4: Maybe Ant plays tonight. Maybe Hawk gives your robot the night off.
Speaker 6: Nope, no chance, he's got trouble again.
Speaker 4: I don't care either way. It's the beauty of him having the robot.
Speaker 1: What do I care?
Speaker 6: Tell your dad, I'm coming home and Hell's coming with me, And.
Speaker 4: So you're doing Cowboy Night at your house.
Speaker 6: Max ol I move you glad. I'm glad to see you. Just in a couple of words wolves win or not.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think that. I think they can get it done. I honestly, personally don't think that Anthony Edwards should even try to come back this series. I know he will, but I think they can get it done without him.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 4: Damn, it's got to be a lot of Jayden.
Speaker 3: Then he's got He's got to play at a ten out of ten level starting tonight. Let's let's shock Wendy. Let's scare him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Man, show him who's boss.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's sho him Who's boss? Man. He's stilling to his Roleeman.
Speaker 3: H five thirty to nine tomorrow saucav out because he's.
Speaker 4: Scoping out new robot offers.
Speaker 3: Nine to noon is next you tomorrow?
Speaker 1: I already have a.
Speaker 6: Runner for day Drew Abadaba, enjoy this week a couple of finals in You're done. Yeah,