Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the morning show. Good to have you guys with us today. Yesterday was a hillatious day for me. I literally almost like lost it, and Shannon actually was on the phone with me at that time. I was talking to Shannon on the phone while I was going to buy sweet potatoes at a local grocery store. I'll just put it that way, Okay. I don't want to like make them look bad or anything going on, because I like this local grocery store. What they do, they did do nothing. So I was talking to Shannon and as I was picking up, you know, sweet potatoes and throwing them into a plastic bag, which I had to get five of them because we have people staying in our house. And as I'm talking to Shannon, I'm walking to go get to the sweet potatoes, and I passed by this woman that was there, and I didn't think much of it. You know, you passed by lots of people only to actually get down on the phone with Shannon at a point where I think you were. I was in the middle of telling a story. You were telling us. You were telling a story about what they had you do at your gig or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yesterday had an appearance at the airport. So I'm in the middle of this and you very abruptly What.
Speaker 1: Did I do? Because I don't even remember because what I saw you.
Speaker 2: Just I mean I truly was in the middle of telling the story, and you were like, Okay, well have a good night.
Speaker 1: I hope you get some rest. I'll talk to you in the morning. And I was like, cut you off. I was like, okay, okay. I witnessed a woman throw up. It was the craziest thing I've ever seen. No, she threw up about probably your distance from me. She was standing over there. She got it all over the floor. Project shy ob spent over. It was like, all of a sudden, it goes and project. It was one of those ones where it just like like I can't get head. There was some sort of commotion. It was crazy, and I didn't know what to do, because you ever have that happen to you, where you witness something and you go I cannot believe I witnessed it. And then I started thinking to myself, oh my god, five seconds ago, I mean maybe not. I don't even know if five seconds ago. It could probably could have been like thirty seconds ago or something. I was standing next to her, and that would have been all over my hocus wow, I would have had and there were white hocus. That's the worst nice You'll never get those out. So I wanted to bring this up. What is the closest that you have ever been to being in the wrong place at the wrong time. What is the one thing that you know you almost got to be part of because you know that that happened. Because I think about this all the time whenever I leave to go somewhere, or we go as a family somewhere and I'm like, oh, I forgot something inside and I go inside, and I think, what if that one moment, Yeah, saves our family's life. I do that all the time. Yeah. Or if you don't do something, if you cancel something and you don't go and then you look on the news, Oh my god, look what happened? Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four sixty sixty five six five four eight. The other thing I wanted to do and just throw this out there. And I know that you guys don't like puke. Some of you guys have weak stomachs and stuff like that. My stomach really wasn't that week I'm gonna tell you what I did. I saw it, went over there, not gonna lie to you, walked over to see what she ate.
Speaker 2: No, no, you did not well, I.
Speaker 1: Walked to it. First off, I walked over because I'm like, is she gonna be? Is she okay? She was so embarrassed by the things. She kind of like moved fast. But then I then I looked down on the floor, and you remember when you were in school and the the person would the janitor would put the sawdust on there. It was like, wasn't it like oranges or something?
Speaker 2: I can still smell she.
Speaker 1: She had a bit of orangeishins. Oh my god, yes, it was Like I gets me.
Speaker 2: I feel like once you become a mom, you're kind of numb to a lot of things. And it's not even necessarily the sight of puke. It's the sound of somebody puking that really makes me want to gag.
Speaker 1: The actual like, like that sound effect that I just played just as I can ago, Does it get you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But like I've heard that so many times, I'm kind of desensitized to it. But if I hear somebody vomiting, it's so gross.
Speaker 1: What is it about your kids? Though when my kids would puke, I had no problem with it. It never made me woo boogers. Yeah anything. I really don't care. If they have my genetics, I'm fine with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But if it's a stranger, yeah, like a complete stranger puking and honestly, nurses, I bow down to you. Yeah, doctors, Randy, what's going on? It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 3: Hi, Hi, good morning.
Speaker 4: Hi you guys doing.
Speaker 1: Doing okay, Randy? My stomach was a little churning, but I did eat the sweet potatoes last night.
Speaker 3: Oh anyway, I just want to share this story those back then when I was like, you know, going to school. After school, I was going to take a bus. I'm taking a bus going home. When I get to the bus stop, a friend of mine, which have the same name as me, right, said oh, we'll take the next one. I said, no, I got to go. I meant her to go home. So I took the bus and then he stayed. By the time I get home to where my staff is, there there bystanders over there that I know a friend of mine too. They say, oh, you're here. I was like why. I was like, I heard you get stabbed, so so That's when I realized that that friend of mine that had the same name as me get stab over there and where we're waiting the bus, and I'm thinking, like, holy s moke, I swear all my hair that I have was standing up when I heard that.
Speaker 1: How crazy is that true?
Speaker 3: Story? It was? I couldn't. I couldn't forget that never ever until now, I can still see that scene in my face on my head.
Speaker 1: I mean, can I tell you how lucky you are? You definitely got God or something watching over you, buddy.
Speaker 3: Imagine that it could have been me, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I know that's that's now, that's crazy. Just and honestly you're You're honestly a good guy. Because just when I saw that woman throw up like that, the hair on the back of my head stood right up. It was awful. I could have been dead, Randy, I could have been dead. He taught me history is much better than my story. What's up, Sarah? How you doing?
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm okay.
Speaker 3: How about yourself?
Speaker 1: I'm doing okay. I'm a little tired. That's okay. Yeah, Because because what happened explaining this story.
Speaker 4: It plays over in my head. Because I was sitting in the front seat with my boyfriend. He kicked up one of his friends and he had a gun. My boyfriend had his gun in the car.
Speaker 1: His friend was like, oh okay, yeah, he had a sitting in the back of me, all right.
Speaker 4: So he held the gun and next thing you know, he put his finger on the trigger, pull the trigger. The bullet went through my hair and out the window. Your boyfriend, I lost my hair and for four days. No, his friend that got in the back seat, Oh my god, So how how touching the gun? His My stupid boyfriend gave it to him like he was like, oh, let me see that.
Speaker 5: That's sweet, that's sweet.
Speaker 1: And he had he had no gun skeal. You take the class.
Speaker 4: So if you take the class, you can never put your finger on that never unless you're ready to use it.
Speaker 1: And Sarah, he came just inches away from killing you, for God's sake, Yes.
Speaker 4: And that plays in my hand over and over. That's why I say I'm supposed to be here. You know what I'm saying. Real talk?
Speaker 1: Are you sure that your boyfriend wasn't trying to set him up to kill you and he just messed No?
Speaker 4: I don't think did that?
Speaker 1: Did that thought come into your heat at all.
Speaker 4: No, because we wasn't even to the point where you know what I'm saying. We was that year as well, you kill me and get over, Rocky, or you'll get over you know it was Yeah, I wouldn't be.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you. I'm happy you're alive to thank you for the call. Yeah, all right, appreciate it you too. Hold On, Davon is on with us right now. What's up, Davon?
Speaker 6: What's up? Man? I wasn't sure if I had called and told you the story you were talking about. Lady vomiting not too far from you. I'm on the uber driver on the side, and I had I picked up this couple from U L. Patio over in Berkeley. They set the husband and then yeah, yeah, I like the one out here in Farmington Hills. But anyway, uh, they set the husband on the passenger side in the second row. I didn't even make it a mile away from the restaurant, he projected. I'm all over the van. Oh, I mean it was. It came from the back. It was all up on my dash where I'm so glad it didn't get on me.
Speaker 3: I get that.
Speaker 6: It's that much now they only know, they only paid me two hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'd be so I barfed in a cab before. I'm not gonna lie really well.
Speaker 2: I was banned from check her cabin Atlanta, Georgia because I did it so many times. They as soon as they got my phone number, it was I was not allowed to ride.
Speaker 1: Did you get in repeat?
Speaker 2: I was a repeat bar for it was a bad time in my life.
Speaker 1: Didn't you barf in your purse once?
Speaker 2: To It was my sister's brand new purse. Oh my god, ye shoe said eas your shoe, my shoe.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. That's all fat Davon. Thank you for the college. Yeah.
Speaker 6: By the way, if.
Speaker 1: We ever made Davon pull up in your van, I know that I'll just instantly smell it now that you told me I got a different van.
Speaker 6: Now, don't even worry about it. That was an old van.
Speaker 1: I couldn't take it. Man. Can you imagine me the person that bought that on a used car? Lot? What's up Tommy?
Speaker 7: Hi, good morning sir.
Speaker 1: How are you doing okay? Thank you for calling me, sir, appreciate the respect. What's going on?
Speaker 7: So, first of all, I need to say hi to my wife Wendy, who got me turned onto you guys. I'm on my way home. I'm I'm a firefighter. And about nine years ago, we were delivering a baby in the field and her membrane hadn't broke, and I was trying to tell her not to push, and I was kind of telling her forcefully, hey, stop stop, And anyways, the membring broke and I ended up getting him on the fluid in my mouth.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh my god, did you throw up? No?
Speaker 4: You just gotta keep going.
Speaker 7: We delivered a little baby girl.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. What a great story. But by the way, what does the fluid taste like?
Speaker 4: Salty? Sir?
Speaker 1: Oh? My god? Uh is your wife? She's at home right now. She's listening to us.
Speaker 7: I'm sure she's getting ready.
Speaker 1: Yes, did you you told her that you were going to be on with us?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: I have no, No, this will probably be a surprise for her.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hello, Wendy, have a great morning. What's going on? Amanda?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 5: I was just calling in for the wrong place, wrong time. Yes, first time, long.
Speaker 1: Time, good morning phone.
Speaker 5: Yeah there you got at work.
Speaker 1: When keV comes back from uh having his vacation, you got a call back and say it again so we can give Kevin redo. But go ahead. What's your story?
Speaker 5: Yes, that's awesome.
Speaker 8: Yes, I've had a couple your death experiences. But my first one that I ever had was when I worked at berg King and Wayne off of Michigan Aven. Howell Road is no longer open, but I went back to get a bucket to start cleaning and mopping.
Speaker 5: The floors and everything.
Speaker 8: I hear hissing back there, and there's a hot water tank back there, and as soon as I walk out of there, the back room engulfed in flames, this big burst of flames.
Speaker 5: As soon as I walked.
Speaker 1: Out of there, Oh my god. Wow.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and the fire trucks and Amiless came made sure everything was okay. But the funny thing is a person started coming through.
Speaker 5: The drive through like we're open, but the fire trucks.
Speaker 8: Are there, yeah, and I'm I still have the headset on my ears.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, dude, we're not open.
Speaker 8: I was a little you know, shaking up and everything, and I'm like, dude, we're not open.
Speaker 5: We almost were flamed. Broial all right.
Speaker 1: It was like a good life double triple man. Think about that. You're just like seconds away from.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow another.
Speaker 5: If you, if you do, you do?
Speaker 8: I got two more seconds just to say the one that happened at McDonald's.
Speaker 1: Oh you worked at McDonald's.
Speaker 5: Two Yeah.
Speaker 8: I worked at McDonald's for a longer time than Burger King.
Speaker 5: But McDonald's.
Speaker 8: I was wiping the tables off near the mirrors, or not the mirrors, but the windows, and I ran out of like solution, out of.
Speaker 5: My spray bottle.
Speaker 8: And as soon as I walked away, this old man ran through the windows right where I was standing.
Speaker 5: With his car right through the glass. Yeah, his car.
Speaker 8: He thought he was an older man, probably shouldn't have been driving, but he went right through the windows.
Speaker 5: He thought he pressed on the brake, he pressed on the gas.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's that's horrible like that. I don't you by the way, you stay the hell away from me, man, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I've used three of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, be careful out there. Where do you work now? So did you make your way to Taco Bell or No?
Speaker 8: No, No, I work at Academic ob Gin and Saint Joe's Hospital.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a safer place, all right, Well, thank you for the calling. Have a great weekend. All right too bye