Speaker 1: You're listening to bill Handle on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Five AM six forty bill Handle.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 4: It is the.
Speaker 3: Last hour of our show, right up until eleven o'clock when Rich Demurow comes aboard with the text show. That's eleven to two and two to five this afternoon the Fok Report Neil Savedra, who is with me Monday through Friday on the morning show and is a real expert and a foody Extraordinay's cooked for me. Oh, the guy is amazing, he really is. And that's this afternoon at two o'clock. What else going on? Oh, phone numbers, I forgot to give you those eight hundred five two zero one five three four. Eight hundred five two zero one five three four top of the hour, of course, best time to call.
Speaker 2: And there's an hour.
Speaker 3: Left at the end of the show at eleven o'clock, give or take an hour from now. I will continue to take phone calls off the I don't know, thirty forty minutes until everybody's had a chance to ask question, because I certainly want to continue abusing you, because that's very important in my life. Eight hundred and five to zero one five three four This is handle on the law, marginal legal advice where I tell you have absolutely no case.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: This is a story of the Trump administration, but sort of a sidebar story one of the aspects of Donald Trump. And we've known this from day one. This is philosophy's entire life. You go after him, he goes after you twice as hard. That's a given. So there are two people that he is particularly upset with, then taking as much power of the federal government against these two people as he possibly could.
Speaker 2: One is Leticia James.
Speaker 3: She's the da of Manhattan, went after Donald Trump and actually got a conviction, a felony conviction against him in Manhattan.
Speaker 2: And the other one is James Comy.
Speaker 3: He was head of the FBI and went ahead and did the investigation of Donald Trump what he did wrong during his first term, and man, that gets the president pretty upset. So this was done in the Southern District of Virginia, and the US Attorney in the Southern District of Virginia was given the task by the Department of Justice to go after Leticia James and James Comy for well, I mean Leticia James for lying on her application for a housing loan or a home mortgage, saying she lived in one place and she actually lives someplace else. So they want to go and put her jail for twenty years. And then James Comy for lying in a congressional hearing, of which there's one witness that said he lied, and he says no, but it doesn't matter. We're going to go after James Coby. Okay, So you have the first prosecutor who's been assigned by the DOJ to go after Komy and Leticia James. Well, the prosecutor says there's nothing here, there's not enough evidence here, and refuses to go forward, and of course immediately fired. And after that, the Department of Justice then appoints a woman by the name of Lindsay Halligan, who had never spent one minute as a prosecutor.
Speaker 2: Never she was Trump's personal lawyer.
Speaker 3: She was a civil lawyer, not a moment in criminal court. She is now the US attorney in the Southern District of Virginia, and she gets an indictment against against excuse me, against the Komi and Leticia James. Now this was a temporary appointment because you need a confirmation.
Speaker 2: By the Senate.
Speaker 3: So hear are the rules that ibraiary appointment goes for one hundred and twenty days and at that point it ends. And the rule is if that person stays in one hundred and twenty days, then gone and the court now assigns a prosecutor.
Speaker 2: Well, it turned.
Speaker 3: Out that twenty days passed, she still continued on, and the court, on its own motion said, what are you doing. You're not a prosecutor here. You know, the rules are real simple. You're done. And so the judge dismissed her, saying you're done. You are not the prosecutor she and you are not a prosecutor at all. Well, the judge is now given her and ordered her to explain why she's still serving as US attorney, as the US attorney, because according to the DOJ, she's still the US attorney. According to her, she's still the US Attorney and she's not. And the court is just gone, oh no, no, this isn't right. And so it's the judge says, okay, you come in front of me. You have seven days to respond in writing and then in quotes, explaining the basis for identification of herself as the United States Attorney. Notwithstanding Judge Currey's contrary ruling, and you have to set forth the reason why this court should not strike your name, Halligan's name, identification of herself as US attorney from the indictment of this matter. She is not the attorney. The court tossed her out, all right, So much for that. That was a long one, but I wanted to come up with that a little bit wonky. But this is typical of what's going on in the Trump administration. If you go if you don't like him and you go after him, man, you're on the radar. You do not want to be on the radar. On the other hand, if you are an ally, for example, if you were one of the fifteen hundred people that overran the Capitol building that was a day of peace, and that's a quote from the president. And these were heroes and patriots who overran the Capitol. And then the pardons that have gone through. I mean, it's crazy time. It really is absolutely crazy. Okay, let me quickly tell you before we start taking phone calls and take a break. I want to tell you about handle on the law dot com. Handle on the law dot Com is about you being injured in a car accident or a slip and fall, a slip and fall maybe in a big box store. Maybe a big box follows you in a big box store. Whatever, You've been rear ended, you've been t boned, you're hurt, and it's not your fault.
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 3: Well, you're looking at a personal injury lawyer, and so where do you go? Well, there's lots of them out there. They advertise on the radio, on this show, on television and print, and some of them billboards, and some of them are very good and some of them are not. So who do you know? Who do you know is doing what? This is why I created handle on the law dot com. Handle on the law dot com. Attorneys are vetted and secondarily, if there is a phone call, because I'm referring them, if there is a problem, I make the phone call. I actually will call the attorney and goo, we have an unhappy camper here. Let's straighten this out. And I made a couple of those. So that is why I'm suggesting handle on the law dot com. If you've been injured and it's not your fault, visit handle on the law dot com. This is handle on the law. He five Am six forty. Doi'll handle here on a Saturday morning right until eleven o'clock, and then I'll continue to take phone calls after the show, after we're off the air, and I will be doing it off the air, and I'll explain that a little bit later on.
Speaker 2: In the meantime. We do have lines open pretty good today.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred five two zero one five three four eight hundred five two zero one five three four and welcome back. Handle on the law marginal legal advice, Helen.
Speaker 2: You're up. Welcome Helen.
Speaker 5: Yes, my son and daughter in law for months were trying to make me go crazy. They were little things were missing from my house. Then he tried to have me sign away papers for my long term health insurance and I wouldn't do it, saying so he could have someone come in and take care of me when there was actually nothing wrong. So then last September I went on a trip with a friend of mine and I had my son take care of my dog. Well in that interim, I guess they got into my safe stole my life savings. There's really no proof because it was Cashie.
Speaker 3: How well we asked you were your life what do you mean in your safe? Was the life savings.
Speaker 5: It was a ground say if it was a ground safe. Just before I went on the trip, I had my daughter in law come into my office and I said, if something should happen.
Speaker 3: To me, okay, okay, okay, But what was in the safe that was your life saving?
Speaker 2: That's the question I have.
Speaker 4: Goal.
Speaker 2: Wow, how much.
Speaker 5: Over one hundred thousand, one.
Speaker 2: Hundred thousand dollars in cash and gold that is safe?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you understand clearly the problem here, and that is it's one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's not. Well, why wouldn't it.
Speaker 3: Be two hundred thousand or three hundred thousand dollars? You see, that's the point. And so yeah, so there's unfortunately there's no proof there or enough proof. And how do you prove that she went in there because maybe you're arguing she's the only one that had a ad the combination combination. Okay, so let's okay, So let's say she has access and if she says, no, the hell, it never gave me access, how do you prove it?
Speaker 2: That's the other problem you have.
Speaker 3: And then the issue of asking you to sign whatever documents you.
Speaker 2: Should say, no, exactly what you did that's it? You say no? So other than well, what's your question?
Speaker 5: The question is do I have a case for elder abuse? At least I now have a burglary report?
Speaker 2: No, now you I didn't. You had a burglar report, but you filed the burglar report.
Speaker 5: Right, yes, and the police did take fingerprints.
Speaker 2: But okay, so they don't care. They don't care. They don't care. I mean they are now. Unfortunately you don't.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately you have And by the way, this happens all the time.
Speaker 2: I'm not tagging you for doing anything wrong, Helen. I have no problem calling people morons.
Speaker 3: I mean I do have a question of you keeping one hundred thousand dollars in cash and gold in a safe while what let me ask a question, why what do you have against banks and brokerage?
Speaker 5: Okay, I had that, but at the time, for about twenty years, I just had put it in there because it had been safe all those the saints I putney in.
Speaker 4: Time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, let me ask you this.
Speaker 3: But let me ask you why was one hundred thousand dollars sitting in your safe and not at Schwab or Fidelity or your bank. What did you take money out of them out of your accounts and then transfer them into cash them in for cash and coins and gold.
Speaker 7: No, I just had it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just had it in there because I didn't trust the bank. But obviously I should have trusted them more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, obviously I'm still confused as to, uh, where did you get that hundred thousand dollars and how did it show it in cash and gold?
Speaker 5: I I did just what you said every time.
Speaker 3: Okay, you took money out of your account and put it into Yeah, you don't, you don't. You really don't have You don't have much of a case. And this is when you know, now a lot of people have a lot of problems with brokerage accounts, and I get questions constantly about, hey, the bank screwed me over and the bank didn't pay the interests and it went into the wrong account, and there's always some way to get around it because there's a paper trail. You know, banks do not work with paper trails. Well, Bill, they put the money in the wrong account. Okay, Well there's the there. It is right there, cash and gold in a safe. Yeah, that's a little bit of a problem for sure. Russ, Hi, Russ, welcome.
Speaker 8: Here, Bill, we'll give a kind of a multi layered problem. So January first of twenty twenty four, I was involved in a slip and fall accident at work that ended up in injuries. I had to have surgery for About a month later, I was put onto an individual development program by the company I worked for. Okay, got it all right, I was, I was still working. I completed that. It took about five months to complete. I completed its successfully, hadn't had emy issues with my performance. After that, I also completed a standard array of training that everybody gets at that work place, and I believe it was June or July. So complete it the five months, uh, you know, individual program plus the standard program. About a month later, middle of August, I found out that I had to have surgery, uh to to fix uh the problem that had happened during the summer and fall accident. So right after I informed them of this, then in for me, I needed to go back on the individual to development program, which I wouldn't have had time for and I also had there was no reason for me to be on that. Now, going back a little bit before that, the manager that was there was there because all the employees were upset with the company because they had or the seales employees anyway, because they had cut our commissions. Everybody else in the company they either got raised as their stay the same, but they cut the sales people.
Speaker 3: Okay, and so okay, it's a lot of stuff going on. So are you still working there? Have they fired you?
Speaker 2: What? No?
Speaker 8: No, they fired They fired me because I wouldn't wouldn't do the Uh. Oh, okay, because I didn't have time to and they.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, what do you mean, Hold on a minute.
Speaker 3: You didn't have time to because they wanted you to do this out of the normal working hours.
Speaker 8: Well, I was gonna have surgery, and the surgery involved me taking unsiderable abound of time off.
Speaker 2: In fact, you don't understand.
Speaker 4: I got that.
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 3: You're talking about this additional training program they wanted you to do again. Uh, The question I have is was it during the work day or it was outside of your normal day.
Speaker 8: It would have been during the work day, but there weren't enough work days left before I was going to be out having surgery and off of work for me to complete this.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you didn't have no sick days left basically, but this is work comp I'm assuming, so yeah, okay, we're comp So what happened?
Speaker 2: So what happened to you?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 8: Well, I was I was collecting some lock boxes down in a drain.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I don't care. I don't care about that. What are you still working there? Are you not working there? Have you been fired?
Speaker 4: Did you? I'm not working there.
Speaker 8: I was fired, Okay, got aired and I was fired for some reason. Yeah, I'd never heard of before. I was never told that I would be terminated if I didn't let me.
Speaker 3: Here's the problem, Russ, here's the problem. In the state of California. You can be fired for any reason or no reason. They literally can say, you know what, we're not happy with Russ's attitude anymore.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want to do this, but he's not cooperating.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this all happened. So this all happened after I was injured. And I also, this company has has gotten rid of quite a few of old of the older employees that work there.
Speaker 2: That's that's a different issue.
Speaker 3: Now you're talking about are did they use this because of elder discrimination?
Speaker 2: How old are you? Yes? How old are you?
Speaker 8: I am? I am sixty three?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you fall in it.
Speaker 3: But it's still where it's really difficult unless there's a pattern. They got rid of everybody over fifty five or fifty eight or whatever line.
Speaker 2: I think fifty five, not a.
Speaker 8: Few, and they've replaced them all with twenty somethings.
Speaker 2: All right, well, then there's something there.
Speaker 3: Okay, So okay, I'm gonna tell you to go to an employment discrimination attorney and at least find out where you sit.
Speaker 2: Seems to me there's something there. But who the hell knows?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 3: I mean, the law is really flaky. Oh really, handle, yes, it is all right. Let me ask something. Whenever you breathe on someone, right, we're having conversation, and all of a sudden, it looks like that painting the Scream by Edward Munsch ed vad Munch. You know that mouth drips way down horrible, that your breath is probably very bad. And if you care at all about fresh breath, and I mean feeling fresh breath in addition to breathing it out on people, let me suggest Zelman's minty mouth, and I'll tell you why. Zelman's minty mouth not only kills bad breath in your mouth, but also in your stomach, where bad breath actually can start because the food goes into your stomach, you know, the garlic, the onions go there, and let me tell you, it does smell. So Zelman's Mintymouth the beyond a mint little capsules that are covered with mint. You suck on the mint and then you bit or swallow the capsules and they go to work in your stomach, and no mint ever does that. So they have a until the end of the month free bonus pack of Zelman's is a nine dollars offer when you buy a three pack of the original peppermint flavor.
Speaker 2: A free bonus pack.
Speaker 3: And I've never seen this with a purchase of a three pack, And the only way to get this exclusive offer actually is to go to zelmans dot com slash kfi Zelman's z L M I n S zelmans dot com slash kfi.
Speaker 2: This is Handle on the Law.
Speaker 1: You're listening to bill Handle on demand from KFI A M six forty.
Speaker 2: KFI AM six forty bill Handle.
Speaker 8: Here.
Speaker 3: It is a Saturday morning, and we do have lines open.
Speaker 2: Today's fair light.
Speaker 3: Sometimes we're jammed and sometimes not so much so. The phone number to call if you would like some legal advice, which you know I misnamed the show. I call it marginal legal advice. Sometimes it's downright terrible advice. And the problem is is you don't get to know that until way later on in the game.
Speaker 2: The phone number is eight hundred five to.
Speaker 3: Two zero one five three four eight hundred five two zero one five three four. Welcome back, handle on the law, marginal legal advice.
Speaker 2: Hello Connie, you're up. Welcome Hi Bill.
Speaker 9: I'm a travel agent and I have clients all over the country and one of my clients from Louisiana sued me, and a travel attorney told me, don't do anything. It's fine, they don't have jurisdiction. But he said, if it comes to California, where I live, then let me know. Well, it's come to California. I got served by an attorney in San Diego. That because I got a judgment in Louisiana against me because I didn't show up. And so I'm wondering. So I got this Now I got served, but nothing's I can't find out any information with the courts to see if I need to do something.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, I haven't you you got you?
Speaker 3: You you were served. Here is the document saying, here is a summons. Uh, here's the name of the case I got.
Speaker 9: No, I got served by an attorney.
Speaker 2: Okay, I served.
Speaker 9: I came to my house and I had to sign something. Why you know, I got somebody just came to my house.
Speaker 3: Why would you sign anything that someone comes to your house for.
Speaker 9: Well, that's true, that's what I said to my husband, But he said, oh, no, I would do it anyways, I did.
Speaker 2: You would do it? Your husband's Your husband's a moron. I just want to point that out.
Speaker 3: By the way, I hope someone goes up to your house hands you a legal paper.
Speaker 2: Here, sign this. Now, I don't know what that document is. Is it a summons?
Speaker 9: I thought it was.
Speaker 3: But do you have a paper? Do you have a paper in front of you? No, what does it say? It's on attorney letterhead, and what does it say.
Speaker 9: Well, it's it's showing the attorney has filed it in the court. Okay, you know for a sister state.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, trying to get a sister state judgment. Okay, fair enough to inform you of it, all right, so you know what, it's probably going to go forward because those are fairly procedural.
Speaker 2: It's it's very difficult to very.
Speaker 3: Difficult to fight those because the judgment is already in place. So how much money is the judgment for?
Speaker 2: Forty thousand, forty thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: And what is it that you did that caused forty thousand dollars a damage?
Speaker 5: Well, this is a very good client.
Speaker 9: He's been a client for a long time, and he always goes first class and he was He called me from the airport because his flight was canceled and he was supposed to fly to London. His flight was canceled and he said, you need to help me. Well, it was British Airways and they won't talk to you. They have privacy laws. They won't talk to the travel agent. I booked it through a consolidator, so they wouldn't talk to me. So I called my consolidator and I told him you can buy that. We have seats on the NonStop flight and you can buy those. And they were like fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: So how wait for how many people?
Speaker 3: Five fifty thousand people, five people, ten thousand dollars each?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 9: Correct, so one way from New Orleans to London.
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 3: Oh man, and you're a traveling you are a travel agent for John's sake, Coney.
Speaker 9: Oh, I've been a travelation for forty years, have you?
Speaker 3: You know, go ahead and go to any website of any major airline, or you can go to any travel website. Forty grand ten thousand dollars each for a round trip ticket from New.
Speaker 2: Orleans, one way, one way way, and.
Speaker 3: It was just twenty twenty thousand dollars, twenty thousand dollars one way.
Speaker 9: Business class, business class, ten thousand per person.
Speaker 3: Ah okayway, just okay, ten thousand per person business class, one way.
Speaker 2: Oh okay. Yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, I have flown to London many many times, from Los Angeles to London non stop, and I have flown business class and it's never been more than five thousand dollars ever, and best round trip that's.
Speaker 9: Round trip day.
Speaker 5: Have a fight.
Speaker 9: This was the day of a flight.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what is okay?
Speaker 3: We're going to start arguing, we're beyond your husband's and more on. You're a moron too, So let me ask you this. Forty thousand dollars and you spent He spent forty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: He paid for it, well.
Speaker 9: He paid fifty one thousand for all five tickets and then my consolidator. Because the British Airways wouldn't talk to me, I told him to call the consolidator.
Speaker 2: Okay, how or.
Speaker 3: Let's go back, all right, Connie, let's go back to pre idiocy on your part and to another.
Speaker 2: Level of idiocy.
Speaker 3: How do you ignore a forty thousand dollars lawsuit that's filed in another state and you are served, you were physically served the lawsuit, otherwise the lawsuit is no good?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 9: That's what I don't know.
Speaker 3: You were never served, but you were never served the original lawsuit.
Speaker 2: Okay, you need a lawyers?
Speaker 9: Got something, We got something by ups from Louisiana and that's why the travel attorney.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: You have to be physically served the document and it's and if you weren't served, then the whole lawsuit is bad and you got to quash the service, which means that the lawsuit is gone. You need a lawyer, boy, do you need a lawyer in Louisiana? And you have to do it. God, there's a ten thousand dollars one way to London and that's from a consolidator and for people don't know what a consolidator is. A consolidator buys blocks of tickets from the airline at a really reduced price and then turns around and resells them or sells them to people who are going to travel. You know, we're going to travel using that ticket. Usually that ticket is far less money. But you're not buying it directly from the airlines. You're buying it through this consolidators. It's a second tier purchase and you have a lot rights, but buying the amount of money is just just crazy making Wow. Okay, why don't we take a break? What do you think and come back and finish? Finish the show up while I go and grab something to eat or drink.
Speaker 2: So don't go away. What do you happen? What are you going to have? I don't even know. I'm gonna go in the refrigerator. Probably have an English muffin or something. I am knowing bagels today, Yeah, I have bagels.
Speaker 3: I have bagels in the freezer. So I always have bagels. Always an emergency stash at bagels.
Speaker 6: I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it never fails. All right. This is handle on the law.
Speaker 3: KFI A M six forty bill handle here on a Saturday morning. It's the last segment of the show before we bail. But I'll keep on with morp phone calls off the air, and we'll for those of you that are hanging on. Believe me, I'm going to get to all of you. Not a problem. Welcome back. Handle on the law, marginal legal advice where I tell you you have absolutely no case.
Speaker 2: Curtis, Hi, Curtis, what can I do for you?
Speaker 6: Hey? Bill, I want to find out my son was in a motorcycle accident seven months ago. I'll try to do this without breaking down, but you're basically brain dead. He's basically brain dead right now. And you know a lady ran a stop sign, he hit the side of her car. He's never going to come back right now. They have him an arrest home, and they're trying to The insurance company is trying to settle for just a million dollars. And if I start settled with this settlement, they're telling me, then I can't turn around and resue these people personally.
Speaker 3: That is correct, you cannot, and so that's tough, all right, So what's your question?
Speaker 2: You have a million dollar settlement.
Speaker 6: Offer that million dollars, my son's going to be laying in this bed forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, well, okay, a couple of questions, all right, Uh, just uh, you know, practical questions in terms of, uh, you know, are you prepared to assuming that he can survive until you know he gets old? Are you prepared to live with a son who is brain dead for the rest.
Speaker 2: Of your life? Uh?
Speaker 3: And that's just by the way, there's not a real issue. Okay, that's just a legal issue with life support and organ donation, et cetera, which we're going to do it.
Speaker 2: We'll do that at another time.
Speaker 3: I just want to hit the legal stuff, the million dollar settlement and a lot of it. The case is worth a lot more than that, I'm sure. However, the million dollar settlement may be predicated on that's the amount of insurance there is.
Speaker 6: That's what they're saying.
Speaker 2: Yes, if that's you know, if that's.
Speaker 3: The insurance that exists, uh, there's no place to go, Curtis, No, No, You've got to take it, because once you accept the million dollars, then what happens is the insured that is the driver who is involved and is that fault is off the hook. That's what you buy insurance for they represent you. So you have to make absolutely sure that the policy is only a million dollars. When I say only in your case, only a million dollars, because normally a million dollar policy is just extraordinary, very very few people have million dollar policies.
Speaker 2: And you have to find out if that is.
Speaker 3: And I have to tell you it's you know, I hate to say this, but if the policy is a million dollars, the policy could have been minimal insurance fifteen thousand and thirty thousand, and you'd be looking at a fifteen thousand dollars settlement, or if there's a twenty five fifty, you'd be looking at a twenty five thousand dollars settlement.
Speaker 2: So you want to look at the policy.
Speaker 3: You want your attorney to look at the policy and say, I want to make sure it's a million dollars.
Speaker 2: He should make he or she should make sure it's a million dollars.
Speaker 3: Otherwise there is some pretty good malepractice on your hands. And that's probably where you're gonna have to go on that one. And Curtis, you know, my heart breaks through you. I mean to have your kid go through that. And now at this point have you go through that because for you, not.
Speaker 6: Only that he's the single father of a six year old that I'm already.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't get it can't get worse.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, No, I see that. That's that's why I'm a huge fan of insurance. But you know, even two fifty five hundred. Uh, and that's what I have, two hundred and fifty thousand dollars five hundred. And the way it works to fifty five hundred or fifteen thirty is that's the first number is for a single person involved in the accident, and the bigger number is for another person or more So, I have two fifty five hundred. So if one person is sueing me and wins or settles, that's two hundred and fifty thousand dollars, and if it's multiple people is five hundred thousand dollars. Now I also have to have I also happen to have an umbrella policy on top of that, which is pretty important. But I'll talk about that at a different time.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know what I think?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Do we have time for one more?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Sure, I'll do a quick one here, Enrique. How are you? Enrique? What can I do for you.
Speaker 4: Hello, Billy are yes, sir? My question is my my wife passed away last year, so I did this last year. I did that revocable living trust because they have a property. Okay, So my question to you is how do I change I just changed my mind and I want to change benefit hieries.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's easy.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Is that through amendment form?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all. It is your manly trust, that's all.
Speaker 3: Here's the original Enrique trust dated you know, June of.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: Just throwing a figure out there, and now it be the amended trust, in which it's a different beneficiary.
Speaker 2: Easy, psy, not a problem. Who are you disinheriting?
Speaker 4: By the way, now I'm not just here. I'm changing a percentage because I live.
Speaker 2: All right, I got it. Who gets the least percentage?
Speaker 7: The one that now is the highest percentage? I want to put him lower?
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, I have Yeah, he's gonna be this is this the son a child.
Speaker 7: It's my grandson. Is the one that I want to put lower and put my two children. I'm going to die a brocket for example for twenty Okay.
Speaker 3: You know I understand and you understand that your grandkid is going to really hate you as soon as this thing kicks in.
Speaker 2: You know that, don't you. I won't be Yeah, there won't be a problem because he hates the grandkid too.
Speaker 3: Okay, before we go, uh really talking about uh, Well, every year we promise ourselves the same things. We're gonna work out, we're gonna eat better, We're gonna stick to.
Speaker 2: It this time.
Speaker 3: No, but here's when you can actually keep and that's fresh breath changing. How you start your day walking into a room, how close you stand to someone in a conversation. And the folks at Zelman's Minty Mouth are going to give you a free bonus pack with your order till the end of the month. And Zelman's Minty Mouth, and I've talked to you a long time about this. You should know or you do know, all about Zelman's. It's not a candy and it's not just a mint. These little capsules that are covered in mint and they're partially seed oil. You sick on the mini coating and then when it's done, you either bite into or swallow and they go to work not only in your mouth, that's a given, but also in your stomach, where bad breath can really start. So here is the offer, a free bonus pack of Zelman's that's a nine dollars offer when you purchase a three pack of their original peppermint flavor.
Speaker 2: And once you go to Zelmons, you'll never go back. The only way to.
Speaker 3: Get this exclusive offer is to go to Zelmans dot com slash kfi zelman dot com slash kfi and that's a three pack. You purchase one pack for free until the end of the month. Zelmans dot com slash kfi. Also, I continue to take phone calls as I'm good about to walk out and say goodbye. And so for those of you that are on hold, stay put because I'll get right to you after the next show starts or just in a few minutes, and you can even call in. And keep in mind, we have no commercials, we have no spots, we have no brakes, we have no heather, we have nobody except you and me. Oh and no patience either, by the way, that's on my part. And the number same number, eight hundred five two zero one five three four eight hundred five two zero one five three four starting in just a couple of minutes off the air.
Speaker 2: This is handle on the law. You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 3: Catch My Show Monday through Friday, six am to nine am, and any time on demand on the iHeartRadio app