Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojoe in the morning.
Speaker 2: Uh, what's going on? I'm sorry we were on what are you talking about? Asking?
Speaker 1: Question?
Speaker 2: What question? Uh? Just did she do anything fun? Over to her break? That was where flight talking about. That was what you're asking.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 2: Backup, now you did, By the way, what did you?
Speaker 3: I had all these plans and they all fell through. I was supposed to go to Puerto Rico, and then my g b f F kind of messed that up for me. So then I booked a trip to New York and then I went to check in for my flight and I realized that I booked the wrong day for the flight. So the flight had already happened like two days before that, and I had no idea. So I stayed home.
Speaker 2: But I did.
Speaker 3: I got in my gym bag. If anyone cares, I worked out like crazy and I.
Speaker 5: Ate and drank my face off. So I'm glad you did something else.
Speaker 2: How did the GBF mess up?
Speaker 6: The truth?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: So he's from Puerto Rico and I had told him I was going. He's like, yeah, we should definitely go. I just need to make sure I can get work off. I just need to make sure I get work off, and he kept telling me like, give me another day, give me another day, give me another day.
Speaker 7: You plan that like months ago.
Speaker 3: I had this.
Speaker 2: Planned months ago.
Speaker 3: I told him like maybe three weeks ago, and it took him until we had a week before we left for him to be like, Okay, yeah, I can definitely go. And then we go to look at flights and it's like twice the price.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and I'm like it's all out, Regios.
Speaker 3: You needed to tell me this a long time ago, but I should have just booked it without him regardless.
Speaker 2: So what did what did you do? Kevin Josiah?
Speaker 7: Last week?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 2: Did you? Did you stay cation? So you stayed there in town?
Speaker 8: The worst when it comes to what we do during our time off. And I feel like I was a little depressed this week too. Really yeah, I feel like I was family stuff going on. It's a lot going on, trying to figure out where Joe about to go to school, even though he got accepted, do I financially, Like can I make that work? Last school he went to his tuition and that stretched me, took resources I had that probably y'all shouldn't have done. So like now I'm battling with that in my mind. So I was kind of like just on the college for real. But the World Cup was on, so watched a lot of soccer, watched a lot of uh well, not a lot of Serena, but a couple Wimbledon's here and there. And then Josiah and I in preparation to go see Minions, we watched every single Despicable Me and every single Mini movie and then you know, did some things like that, did a little bit of work with the Dso that was fire. Got rained out yesterday, which was crazy. Imagine you're on you're on the stage where at Greenfield Village it's the big America to fifty events. Yeah, it was that. So they've done it. So Devin Stilly and did it on the third. Woman named Cecil sharp Hers got rained out. So I said, you know what I'm gonna do on the fourth and the fifth, prepare for this. Come share to stage with me. Let's do it together. So we did it together on the fourth. Then I was brought back on the fifth yesterday and it was beautiful. You could see the storm coming and then right in the middle of our thing, the lead chair and the violin is like.
Speaker 2: We have to stop. Then the conductor is like, we can't go anymore.
Speaker 8: Times around was like, all right, guys, we're gonna wrap right now.
Speaker 2: And it starts raining and then a wedding.
Speaker 1: And I hate to say this, I said this to Chelsea yesterday when it started raining. You could sense it was gonna rain because the temperature just dropped drastically, and then you're like, okay, here comes the storm. Yesterday I said to her, I go unless you're having a graduation party or in your case, that dso event I am loving this rain right now, like I've never been so excited about rain than it was yesterday because it's been so miserably hot.
Speaker 2: It was so it's kind of nice.
Speaker 1: But I'm sorry to see that I overbreak tore my meniscus in I right knee.
Speaker 2: Did you do? I? Uh? I was well.
Speaker 1: I walked in when I initially tore it. I one hundred percent believe walking into the radio station on that front curb of this place back in winter time outside, Yeah, because you know how it slopes a little bit. No, I slipped all walking into the building, you.
Speaker 4: Know, so did Angel did the same thing.
Speaker 1: I slept in my knee kind of twisted and it hurt. Listen, I'm going to tell you something. I already called David Feminine and the accident responds team no. And then I I reaggraated it or re injured it or retore it. When I was I was in a sand trap golfing and I twisted it.
Speaker 2: So I had to call up doctor Batty over at U of M. Again. He fixed up the phone.
Speaker 1: He goes, shoulder okay, shoulders okay, and he goes anything else, like what's going on? It's right knee this time. So it's kind of like one over break or how so I so, uh when I slipped and you know, initially heard it. I believe during the wintertime. I didn't do anything about it because it just hurt me for like two or three weeks. This one was so bad, uh that it swelled, you know, swelled up and stuff. So he got me an X ray and an MRI and sure is enough, it's a torn meniscus.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny is he did mention to me though we were talking about like what to do, because he said to me, he goes, I don't think that surgery is going to work for you, Like because I've cleaned out my meniscus and my knees before. But he said to me, he goes, we can do this thing called p RP where they basically suck the blood out of you and pour the blood back India. And I'm like, I don't know if I want to do that. But then it was like we're gonna, you know. But I was like, give me something for this because it hurts like a son of a bitch, and it hurts during the show right now, Like it it's better for me if I stand up and just stand on it the whole time than if I'm sitting down for a movement. It's tough to It's tough though with this control board. I don't know, it's your need. So that was that was so I injured myself with that, and I went to fireworks and I swept my ass off. I'm not going to lie to you. I took three showers a day. I think it was so hot. I took three freaking shower.
Speaker 8: That's my first shower this morning.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 5: Here I always have to ask my son. I'm like, when was your last hour? Be honest with me.
Speaker 1: You you took the kids away, right, we talked about that.
Speaker 2: So you took the kids away? Yeah? Did you were your hair hair for a few days right before I was?
Speaker 5: We left on Tuesday morning, real early Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Yeah. What about Bianca and Lydia? What did you guys do? Oh my god? Wait what Lydia? Did we post those pictures of Lydia that were he hosted a picture Lydia in Nashville, Tennessee? Did a cowboy? I did not sadly look at this pictures? Wait, hold on, you guys, I am like.
Speaker 9: You were.
Speaker 2: You were feeling yourself? I was, yeah, Nashville, Like you think you could live there?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I thought about it.
Speaker 10: I was like, Wow, this would be so fun, But I'm not young enough.
Speaker 2: There's something about.
Speaker 5: A cowboy hat and cowboy boots that's just like makes you feel a certain way.
Speaker 2: Lydia.
Speaker 1: Second, oh my god, I'm looking at these great pictures of Lydia, like looking at it, looking at her in this white cowboy outfit and stuff, and then her and who is.
Speaker 2: This friend of yours? That's my cousin, RNA, cousin.
Speaker 1: Myrna on Broadway there and then all of a sudden, her special needs Doug.
Speaker 7: Oh you guys, I.
Speaker 10: Met another special needs dog on a goat farm in Nashville, and I.
Speaker 2: Always talks out to Wait, that's not Pablo, No.
Speaker 10: Her name is Coco. What that's not No, she's a farm animal. Wait this is not Pablo no, but the other one's Pablo. So I posted to Okay, did you guys see the video of my dad singing the Iraqi national anthem at the World Cup?
Speaker 2: He was so cute.
Speaker 7: Oh, I ended up getting my own bed. I knew that was My brother was so embarrassed.
Speaker 1: Saying, what are the words to the the Iraqi national anthem?
Speaker 7: Your guess as good as mine.
Speaker 8: Really listen, I will say that though, knowing that Lydia and her brother sent her dad well took her dad to Toronto to a World Cup game.
Speaker 2: I looked at Joe Siah like, you gotta step yo a little Hallmark. They gonna get the job.
Speaker 1: When is Josiah need to start putting up tomorrow? What about Beyonco Bianco? Do you didn't get married?
Speaker 2: Did you over the fourth jo?
Speaker 7: Some funny man. Bryce did a music video for like a song I wrote about him, and the video looks like a what engagement video.
Speaker 8: Is that what they're calling him now videos?
Speaker 7: I don't have any.
Speaker 5: You have to have something from it, some behind the scenes I do, I do, I do.
Speaker 7: So it's right now that I don't know some mansion in like Washington township.
Speaker 2: Wait, so you said this is a song you wrote about him?
Speaker 7: Yeah, and then we did a music video about it, and it was so cute.
Speaker 2: It was a song called.
Speaker 7: I Like You, but I didn't. I didn't upload it or anything yet. I have to do the marketing for it anyway.
Speaker 2: I can't think of a name. But this really says everything I want to say.
Speaker 5: I Like You are playing the Dirty tomorrow.
Speaker 7: No, no, we gotta wait till it releases.
Speaker 2: But anyway, just got I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: My marketing got a clear don't don't I get.
Speaker 4: There something.
Speaker 7: I'll give you this preview, dont worry.
Speaker 2: Wait. Wait, So so this is the thing that it was so great?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: These are yeah, play play guys, what do.
Speaker 4: Play the.
Speaker 7: I can't. I don't.
Speaker 1: Real quick, real quick. I want to stop from Okay, this is the thing that twenty year olds do. They make songs and then music videos for for each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I'm not mad though. Shoot, I cannot.
Speaker 2: Play this when they eighty years old? All right, and they look back. I like you video?
Speaker 1: What what if she plays the song for us and it sounds exactly like the song that she made for her dad.
Speaker 7: I'm not gonna lie. This guy used a little bit too much auto tune on me. So I'm like, either I sound really bad or he just doesn't know what he's doing.
Speaker 2: I want a clean version, though, Can we can you it's all clean?
Speaker 1: No? No, I'm saying like, can you bring no? I want to can we plug it into my thing here so it plays not I want to play it through.
Speaker 7: The play a little bit of the chorus for.
Speaker 2: It, bring it in, bring your phone.
Speaker 7: Wait, she just sent us, I sent you videos of the song. Hell yeah, Oh my gosh, my parents are going to see this and be like, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Damn the passenger.
Speaker 5: He's a good boyfriend, Bianca.
Speaker 7: He was like, I hate this so much?
Speaker 5: What are you doing?
Speaker 4: The city?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: Real quick?
Speaker 5: And you I know you have a naturally great voice. Why did they auto tune you?
Speaker 7: I don't know. We're working on that. We don't like them, we don't want the producer we worked with. We're gonna redo it.
Speaker 1: Can I can I just ask the home of the Washington Township home are these people like up north in Charlevoi And they look at their security cameras and notice that you two guys are like, I'm the bag patio.
Speaker 7: The family that had the house was sitting there watching us do this, Like how do you know them? I know, I don't know what the people on they own, like a marijuana company of course. So the guy that did the videography, he's like my boss manager guy, he knows these people. He's like, go to this address at seven o'clock. He told me. At four, He's like, you need to be at this address at seven. We're doing this video. Bright is at work. He leaves straight from Apple to go there. I met Cole's buying him clothes. I'm like, we're doing this. I don't even know these people. But the guy he was like, he was I don't know. He was probably so drunk or something he would just passed out on the couch while we were doing it in his house. He's just still doing it.
Speaker 1: I wait a second, this is I just sent, by the way a few of these to Mason.
Speaker 2: Uh no, no, what is in my hands?
Speaker 7: All over he's in Atlanta right now, and be like, what is going on to his chest? Like you could see how you're rubbing up on something. You're giving him a bath, dude. And the guy was like. My manager was like, can we not do know lovey dovey stuff anymore? We're done with this. Can you just act normal for once? Please? But I was getting into.
Speaker 1: It, y'all should have stayed the night though. I, by the way, made Chelsea a picture collage thing with the song.
Speaker 2: Once she's making music videos.
Speaker 7: Read this music video. I swear it looks like like one of those engagement videos that the Keldans make when they get engaged. It's gonna look it's gonna look fire.
Speaker 8: I gotta do a countdown on the moo in the morning show page.
Speaker 7: We will, we will. But anyways, I went to Kysville and I went to Grand Haven.
Speaker 2: Other than that, oh great.
Speaker 7: You know who did share a bed with my brother? It was Bianco when she was on her trip.
Speaker 2: Wait, the trip to Grand Grandaven.
Speaker 7: We had had share bed with my brother. And he thinks, both.
Speaker 2: That must be a Keldan thing that you guys share beds with each other.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, I guess it was me and my mom. But I don't know. I think my mom and dad wanted to sleep together.
Speaker 1: So you think, well, so you didn't do boys and girls like you didn't have dad.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, your brother.
Speaker 7: No. It was me and my brother. But like, we were fighting too much in the bed, so my dad started screaming and it was like six in the morning. My Dad's like, you know what we're gonna get. We're gonna go home. I'm not dealing with this anymore.
Speaker 1: What if all of a sudden, in the middle of the night, you hear that song in your head and you start thinking that that is not your brother next to you, but Bryce.
Speaker 7: That happened. I had a dream about Bryce in my up north. I started cuddling my brother and I was like, this is not Bryce.
Speaker 8: Oh my waiting him him.
Speaker 7: I started cuddling my brother. I thought it was Bryce, and I woke up and I'm.
Speaker 8: Like, oh my gosh, I think rubbing his head or what do you know.
Speaker 7: I was grabbing his back, like trying to pull him close to me.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, were you saying.
Speaker 4: Things to.
Speaker 7: Good thing? I wasn't kissing on him. Oh my gosh, that would have been bad.
Speaker 2: By the way, this is weird.
Speaker 1: We did a topic already this morning about being in love with your relatives.
Speaker 2: Zach had Mike. Eric, what's going on? Eric? Yeah, Zach, come in and tell us about your time. Eric, what's up. I wasn't calling for the topic.
Speaker 1: I was calling to talk to Lydia about the Usher and Chris Brown concert that I didn't get to go to.
Speaker 2: But I want tickets for Wait a second, why did you not? Why did you not get to go to? They never sent them. They never sent you the tickets. Oh, that's not good. My wife took golf work with PTO and for nothing. Oh no, we gotta we gotta make that good for you.
Speaker 4: Eric.
Speaker 2: We got to figure that out. We'll figure that out. Uh. Congratulations.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 2: Eric, We're going to set you up with tickets. You're going to see you don't want to see washing, You're gonna go.
Speaker 1: You get to be at the exclusive album release of this unbelievable romantic story of Bianca and her boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Wait, I actually really want to hear this song.
Speaker 1: All right, hold on one second, Eric, we'll get your information here for a second.
Speaker 2: What's up? What's going Zach? Zach? Listen to this Zach introduced his cis his girlfriend. Yeah, were you nervous or not at all?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 9: So okay, So we went to Traverse City. It's a four hour car drive. So the whole four hours I was like, oh, what could happen?
Speaker 2: What could happen?
Speaker 9: And then I was like, it's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be fine. Wait, you guys all drove in the same car, just.
Speaker 9: Me and and Emily went up to Traverse City to meet my family.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, cause I was gonna say that would be like awkward.
Speaker 9: Well, on the way home, it was me, my sister, Emily, and my niece, So that was awkward.
Speaker 2: Where is your brother in law?
Speaker 9: He had a other like had to take my cousin to or my nephew to soccer. Oh so they had a soccer tournament on the fourth of July. What's your sister.
Speaker 2: Think of Emily?
Speaker 9: She okay her words, She said that she's it's like she belonged to the family the whole time.
Speaker 2: This is great. I love this beautiful. Yeah is your sister griller? No, they grilled me the whole weekend. I was like, I hate this of them.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but it made me feel good because I'm like, Okay, at least she is part of the family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, great, so she plays along and all this. Yeah, do you think that she feels less than Emily your girlfriend that you've been seeing here?
Speaker 2: Do you think she.
Speaker 1: Feels less than that you haven't written a song about her and done a music video?
Speaker 9: Yeah, she's Actually if she hears this, she's gonna get jealous. She be like, what the hell martial music? Come on, man, you're as good as his.
Speaker 2: Would be like one of those like like like you we should.
Speaker 1: Actually, here's an interesting one. So you brought your girl with your sister. Would you and Bianca and Beyonca's boyfriend ever double date?
Speaker 2: Like you ever do that with that?
Speaker 9: I'm Bryce probably like three or four times now. He's really cool. Are we going to get a chance to meet your your girlfriend?
Speaker 2: Like? Well, that happen? When are we having a party at your Yeah? Party yacht? Will she be coming to the yacht Rockata? No, she's not gonna come, but we could. We could have a rooftop party pretty soon, we could.
Speaker 1: We could do that. Well, we'll have to do some kind of a summertime thing. Yeah, yeah, well we'll have to figure this all out. I'm only going if Actually this is great. Kool ai lady, kool ay ladies there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, how you doing?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: Hey, cool a lady. You want to come to a party called yacht.
Speaker 1: Rock many Yeah.
Speaker 6: Did you guys survive that tornado on.
Speaker 2: The third Oh?
Speaker 1: That was crazy, wasn't it. That was some of the nastiest storms. A lot of people lost tree limbs. Now, I know you're a songbird. You got a piano. You make beautiful music. Have you ever made music for your man?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's uh? Can you sing a little bit of a song? What was it about?
Speaker 6: Like this? If you I screamed, oh, I would be the ice cream girl. You know I was talking mama, my husband, you know?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, only appropriate ones please?
Speaker 6: No, you know we were talking about you know how you no because you know this year would be four years for you know?
Speaker 2: And yeah, man, it's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah we had a COOLi lady, I'm sorry to interrupt you. I also did an ice cream song for my beautiful wife, Chelsea. I don't know did I did I ever sing that one for you?
Speaker 6: Oh? Boy, you killed Chelsea?
Speaker 9: I'll say hi, I will.
Speaker 2: She loves you by the way, real quick, you want to hear it?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 2: Here you go.
Speaker 1: This is my ice cream song that I wrote for Chelsea. And by the way, is that Washington Township home still available? I'd like to do a music video out there. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Let me lick you.
Speaker 1: Up and down till you say stop. Let me play with your body, Babe.
Speaker 2: I want to be on top banger gone again I.
Speaker 3: Did with you, lady on the back of the vocals.
Speaker 1: Listen, if the weed guy up in Washington Township has uh, why don't we have our station summer party in his house?
Speaker 2: Always set it up?
Speaker 4: Amazing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's that? Coolil y'all?
Speaker 7: Did it?
Speaker 2: Y'all?
Speaker 6: Did a song?
Speaker 2: Go?
Speaker 6: Right? Man? Old man? How glad I am to have a pot of gold at the rain boozing talking the brow? My man, Christy, he sold good to me. You're you know like that? You know that was that was?
Speaker 7: Actually that sounds like an American idol audition.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, it's uh this is Simon coll That was pathetic made crazy.
Speaker 2: All right, we love you, cool a lady. We'll talk to you later.
Speaker 6: Okay, Hey man, I hope you need to get better. Man.
Speaker 2: Thank you, cool a lady. That's so Sweetia.
Speaker 1: By the by the way, uh, I think there are some listeners that wish we were still on vacation.