Speaker 1: W and here we are with Christmas Wish Live as it happens on KD Double Ub. We're talking to Stuart bus driver. You're a bus driver, yes, sir. How old are the kids that you're driving?
Speaker 2: They're middle school?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Six seven?
Speaker 1: Howard middle Do they do a lot of the six seven?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, I don't hear that from them at all.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, good kick them off the bus if they start that stuff, Stuart, how long you've been listening to Katie?
Speaker 2: Would you be since I've been riding the school bus?
Speaker 1: Really a long long time? So you and I have known each other for years and years? Yeah, yeah, you're super close.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad I raised in Minneapolis.
Speaker 1: I appreciate how you listening, and I appreciate you nominating somebody for a Christmas Wish. This is Cheyenne and how do you know Cheyenne?
Speaker 2: We worked together at a emergency shelter for children.
Speaker 1: Okay, wonderful, and she's been struggling a little bit, had some challenges, so we want to help her out with a Christmas wish. We'll make that phone call and have you read the letter in a few seconds. Here is our delivery guy, Brandon on the phone right now. You know, Brandon, were you good on the school bus when you were a kid? Or do you sit in the back and smoke cigarettes.
Speaker 2: I was the quiet one.
Speaker 1: You were the quiet Okay. I sat in the back and I thought I was like a badass kid, but I was like the biggest nerd. I had my baritone horn sitting next to door, big door. Brandon, thanks for what you do delivering delivering more Christmas wishes, and we'll have you stand by in case we need you to go knock on the door. Okay, Brandon sounds good. Thank you, sir. Have a good weekend. He's from college muscle movers and they are doing all of the heavy lifting during Christmas Wish. Let's get started right now for another Dave Ran show, Christmas Wish. Christmas Wish helps out people in different circumstances. Sometimes there's been you know, like a serious illness in the family, there's been something horrible that has happened, like possibly they've lost a family member. This one is just somebody who's going through some hard times and has escaped a bad situation to kind of start over again, right, and so you know this person, love this person, respect this person want to see if you can help them out. Let's we see if we can call is the we're making the phone call right now. Let's see if we can call uh Cheyenne and get her story and see if we can help out her. And she's got kids too, right yeah? How many kids does she have?
Speaker 2: As far as I know, about four and gandkids?
Speaker 1: Okay, oh wow, got a they all with her? Okay, sorry, Hi, Cheyenne, It's Dave Ryan over at kd w B. Good morning, good morning. Any idea why we might be calling you alive on the radio, Chyenne, Well, you don't have to guess, you don't have It's okay, you don't have to guess. Say hi to your friend and our friend Stuart.
Speaker 2: Hey, shy morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: Uh was Stuart? Since your name in and told us a little bit about your story for AKDWB Christmas wish. Do you know what Christmas wish is?
Speaker 2: Shi?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well you've been nominated and you're about to receive a Christmas wish which we hope will make your Christmas a little bit brighter, a little bit easier, and know that you're supported and loved. Stuart wrote in a very interesting very tender email to let us know about your situation. Have you got a minute so Stu can read it on the radio? Yeah, Okay, Stu, whenever you're ready.
Speaker 5: Shane is a youth care worker at an emergency shelter for children and was my trainer when I was a new hire. Her compassion for Karen, for the children and instill an important values and skills is inspirational. Our job is to assist the kids with daily routines, help them feel like they're home, and create a family vibe as much as we can. Bonding as a shelter family, we've gotten to know each other a little more each day, and over time a trust and friendship was formed. Shyan has shared her story with me of the life she had before the shelter, escaping at time toxic relationship, removing her children from a terrible situation that no family should ever have to experience, and relocating, leaving everything they've built behind and starting over with only their personal belongings. Today, Shine works full time in a lumber yard. This tiny, saucepoken lady has the spirit of an mma fighter and a lumberjack and is able to hold her own in the male dominated lumber industry. Working the shelter on the weekend, she rarely has any days off. She makes her car payments every month on a car that's not working. Meanwhile, is able to find a ride to work in Wisconsin and picks her grandson, baby Andrew Rope every other week from a town a couple hours south of the Twin Cities. Last month, just before Thanksgiving, she lost a debit card and somebody took three hundred dollars from it, which she discovered when she had insufficient funds while trying to pay for groceries. This month, the shelter closed for a few weeks to make some repairs to the old house, reducing her income going into the holidays. Shine works tiresle every single day. No signs are given up, and you would never know she's dealing with a series of unfortunate events because she refuses to let the hardships be a part of her character and identity. This beautiful and resilient family from the White Earth Band of ol Jibwei deserve a sigh of relief this Christmas.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a really nice way to put it. A sigh of relief. Oh you made me tear up with that line. So you work in the lumber yard five days a week, and then on the weekends you really don't get a day off because you're at the shelter. Wow. And then somebody stole money off your debit card. Yeah kind of when it rains, it poor as well. Right, and in your home now, who all shares your home with you?
Speaker 6: So my daughter and my grandson stay here, and other daughter and her baby daughter.
Speaker 7: Just got their own place.
Speaker 8: But we were we were all here.
Speaker 9: Then I have two sons.
Speaker 5: That the was the mom.
Speaker 6: My older son takes care of my grandma.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you've got a big family to take care of. Well, let's see if we can help you out. And like you said, a little sigh of relief. Stewart, that was really nice. So we do Christmas wish to ease the burden financially a little bit, but also to make Christmas a little bit more fun. Let's start off with some fun stuff. Little Andrew three years old? And is Andrew there? I hear a kid in the background.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yep, hey, Andrew.
Speaker 1: We got some things for Andrew. We got some practical stuff. We got like shoes, and we've got some outfits. But We've also got a Spider and Friends pirate ship. We're going to send that over to you. We got multiple Mickey Mouse and Bluey coloring books. And then this is really interesting. We got brand new toys donated by a listener who got a Christmas wish from us in the past, so they are giving us, they're paying it forward. They've got some really cool stuff. I got the Game of Life Kid Edition, a Harry Potter set, Burger Truck, Lego set, Silly Sense play dough so they can smear that in the carpet for you. That'll be great. Toy box, construction truck, Tesla roads to remote control hot wheel. He's gonna have a great time. And I want to shout out this person who got a wish from us, And I'm not sure what their life is like right now, but apparently they're in a position where they can help someone out. Shawna is your daughter?
Speaker 8: Is that right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We don't want to leave Shawna out, so we got her a bunch of that. We got her a three hundred dollars Mall of America gift card. Do you think she can use that?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay good.
Speaker 1: We also just found some things that we've heard that she needs, dry erase markers, a whiteboard, cleaning spray, full body length mirror. We're gonna ship that to you. Two hundred ALTA gift card that's coming for Shawna. And Shannon is your other girl?
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 8: Yep?
Speaker 1: Okay, we got for Shauna again, three hundred dollars All of America gift card, a two hundred dollars ALTA gift card, one hundred dollars gift card to punch Out Gaming in Forest Lake and you can order online to punch Out Gaming if you can't make the drive. And a gaming chair being delivered by Amazon. Is she big into video games?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: A gaming chair is dope. Do you know what that is, Stuart? Yeah, I got I got one in my basements. They are really cool. And gee, Waden is just a baby, right, yep? How old is g Waden? She is eight months old. So we got her some bluey stuff because kids love bluey, So we got her some little toys and squish mellows and things like that. Let's talk about you, Cheanne for all you do, and again we just want to ease the burden and help out your right your Christmas a little bit. We've got three hundred dollars Shields gift card because we heard you like the Packers. Yeah, I'm sorry about that, but we've got some Packers swag and some steel toed boots for the lumberguard and yeah, one hundred dollars Mall of America gift card, a fourteen piece knife set with cutlery, cutlery box, one of those things for your countertop. That's really cool because you're kind of starting over a little bit. You left a toxic situation and there's a lot of things that you had but don't have anymore, right, Yeah, Yeah, but what a blessing to be able to leave that situation. And I'm so glad you got out of that. A corral eighteen piece dinnerware set, bath and body works stuff, and one hundred dollar Barnes and Noble gift card. We're gonna shift that over to you, and then some things for the family as well. What does every family need? A vacuum clean So we got a dice and vacuum cleaner for the family in your new place. Five hundred dollars Target gift card. Five hundred dollars that'll buy a lot of like you know, laundry, soap and coat hangers or bounce sheets or whatever you need over at Target three hundred dollars high V gift card. Your car is not running, but you're still paying for it.
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 1: What does it need done to it?
Speaker 10: It needs uh mustade, it needs break and the axles.
Speaker 11: Them and.
Speaker 12: Just like an oil chains and.
Speaker 13: Stuff like that.
Speaker 1: We can take care of the oil change because that that's an easy one. But you know what, I can't promise you, but maybe somebody listening who owns a shop and they might be able to connect with you and see if there's something that they can do that they can donate for your for your car. And if somebody is listening who has that, then send me a text at KDWB one. What part of town are you in? St? Paul's. If you're around here Saint Paul and you want a shop, let us know maybe you can help her out. We got Broadway Pizza gift cards, one hundred and one dollar holiday gas card, and we give you all of this just to make your Christmas a little bit brighter and to support you in your new life, in your new wonderful situation.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 5: So much.
Speaker 1: You're so welcome, and Stuart, thank you for nominating. And Stuart's like, a he's a big guy. He would he looks like you could be a pro wrestler. You're a big guy. But he's one of these big guys that just he kind of has a tender heart, doesn't he?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he does, he does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Cheyenne, thanks for being on KTWB. There is somebody there to deliver all these things. His name is Brandon with College Muscle Movers to bring in all the things for your Christmas wish. Okay, okay, and I'll let you say goodbye to Stuart.
Speaker 2: Have a good day. Thank you so much. You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Have a good day, and that Christmas wish on kd w B. Okay, I'm gonna give a special shout out to high V because they did. I mean, there's so many people that help us out, but IV throwing in the three hundred dollars gift card shop high V this holiday season. Don't forget to sign up for high V Perch to get even more discounts and deals. I get another important shout out. Leo is turning twelve years old on Christmas. Now his birthdays on Christmas, but their own way to school before Christmas break, and he's going to be sleeping in till probably like twelve thirty or one o'clock in the afternoon. So happy birthday, Leo. Thank you very much for listening. And we'll be back in a second with We'll get a special choir coming in from Mounds.
Speaker 14: View, Bounds You High School choir.
Speaker 3: So they're here.
Speaker 14: Von's grabbing them right now and they're going to do a little performance for us this morning.
Speaker 1: You don't hear live performances on the radio anymore. Maybe once a year at Christmas on KTWB Mounds You Choir coming up in a second. Stay here. This is different. I think you'll enjoy.
Speaker 9: It's Dave Ryan Show.
Speaker 4: Just go to YouTube and search Dave Ryan TV.
Speaker 1: Something you don't hear very often on the radio anymore is a live musical performance. But we're about to do that. Welcome to the Space Needles Studio, the Mounds View High School Choir. Yeah that was it. You give yourself a bigger round of applause than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 1: Let him know, let him know, let him know that. Okay, where's my h where's my altos, altos, there's the altos. Where's the tenors? Tenors are here somewhere, tenors are here? Okay, baritone anybody? Baritone?
Speaker 11: Me?
Speaker 10: Just that?
Speaker 3: Just one?
Speaker 1: Is there a base section? One section? Okay? Gotcha? Okay? Uh, you're the only sophomore in the group. Is it because you're the only one that could sing bass?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not the only Oh you're not the only base. Okay, you're the only spoke up? Well, Mounds View High School Choir, Thanks for getting up early. What time do you normally get up in the morning around this time? Okay, well, thanks for getting up early.
Speaker 13: There's getting up the.
Speaker 1: Okay, all at once? Okay, great, thank you. Didn't hear a word they said? Uh, Mounds View High School Choir, under the direction of Sarah, Yes, Sarah, we're gonna let you do your pitch pipe and get him started. What is our first song that we're going to do?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Beautiful. You don't hear live performances on the radio anymore, but you're about to on kt w B.
Speaker 2: One two three ready.
Speaker 8: But but it's revealing all this, I mean, we are all one Christmas posting else and lots of treasure. So we see the song and very measure standing now the part of long here the bells by sound the belt. Now I'm going good music, answering Lazier, this is near he smell.
Speaker 15: He's famously small grease, but allthing.
Speaker 5: But you're not.
Speaker 13: Disagreeing all its revealing all this is.
Speaker 8: I mean, we are all one Christmas postring out and lots of treasures. So we see the song and very measure standing.
Speaker 3: The part of.
Speaker 13: Today.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, harmony was beautiful? What's that? One? Last little harmony? Was so harmony in there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That is that is so good? Christina? When did you first realize that you could sing?
Speaker 11: How?
Speaker 2: When was that?
Speaker 1: How long you've been singing? Christina, I've been singing.
Speaker 7: I feel like pretty much like my whole life. Okay, I guess I like I joined choir in probably like fourth grade.
Speaker 1: Fourth grade, okay, Cancha, I just continued to do. What's your favorite song of all time to sing? Christina?
Speaker 12: Oh no, that's such a hard question.
Speaker 7: I was gonna say anything from the Zombie soundtrack because but yeah, I kind of listened to like any pop music pretty much too.
Speaker 1: So okay, gotcha, what song, Sarah are you going to do? Next with the Mounds View High School Choir Deck the Halls a Christmas classic. Everybody a little bit different? Okay, here we go.
Speaker 12: What are we going to tell?
Speaker 10: What are we going to do?
Speaker 13: What are we gonna tell?
Speaker 10: What are we going to do?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Do ask me what a go.
Speaker 12: This?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 11: What are we going to?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 16: Yes, we'll.
Speaker 13: Follow out where we're going to see? So excuse hi, cab.
Speaker 15: See little blazy you be for taking host with gestecks, go hos with meestaby this season, Toby to me my gay.
Speaker 13: Hoby this season to be Dolly?
Speaker 16: No, I gay.
Speaker 13: Bobby this season to be Dolly.
Speaker 2: Wow. That is amazing.
Speaker 1: Now you're not doing the baton and the fingers in the air over here, Sarah? How do they stay? How do they stay? On time?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means?
Speaker 12: What is it?
Speaker 1: What's am on? Going over to the microphone?
Speaker 13: Here?
Speaker 2: Will you please?
Speaker 1: What does she mean? What is a chamber group? I'm not uneducated?
Speaker 11: What is that?
Speaker 17: Well, a chamber group at least about It's like, what's the highest level of a chore at Mounds View? And what we do is we come in the mornings and we rehearse together and then we have to try and do it by ourselves. And like bomin quir, you look at the conductor to stand time, they give you the cues and stuff. But here we just try to like look at each other and then as you can see, like I was like nodding my head during the previous song, We'll have like people like sometimes Emmett will give the cues or like use the pitch pipe.
Speaker 1: It's mainly so that we can do things ourselves. That is so cool, that is so impressive. You've been to a concert before them on and what do they do?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 1: They turn you know, the everybody applauds, and the band or the act goes backstage and then they come back for an encore because people love you so much. Do you have an encore? Can I put you on the spot for an encore?
Speaker 2: I think we do?
Speaker 1: Oh look at this, Oh my god. Okay, I'm glad. I asked, what is the encore? Do I need to ask in advance or do you want to just surprise us? Will surprise you? Okay, here we go the Moundsvie High School Choir. By the way, you're getting great feedback via text messages. I am tearing up listening to them, the balance and diction impressive. They are amazing. This choral moment is giving this forty one year old former choir kid all the joy that's from Samantha. They sound awesome. Love Choir. That was awesome. Does the Mounds of you choir know the Hollister song? Probably not? Probably not. This makes me so happy, love this. They're so good. All right, here we go, let's do a surprise. Here we go, pitch pipe and we're ready.
Speaker 9: One.
Speaker 13: Two Christmas, Good Christmas, and we won't we get some. We won't go yet, we won't go into we got some some Christmas. Happy miss Merry Christmas, we miss you.
Speaker 1: We Holiday happy, Wow, amazing, amazing, amazing. Mountains View High School Choir on k d w B, guys know anything from K pop Demon Hunters?
Speaker 11: Do you do?
Speaker 15: You really?
Speaker 1: You're gonna lead them in this? Christina? You got any K pop demon Hunters?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 11: No, do it?
Speaker 8: Do it?
Speaker 7: Do it?
Speaker 1: Three four? Aman is lost over here. He has no idea what you guys are doing. God solo, Leman, take it.
Speaker 13: I don't know this song?
Speaker 2: No, how do you not know that song?
Speaker 1: Give it one more time for the Mountain You High school Flyer. You guys were awesome. Happy holidays to all of you. Thank you guys so much. That was really cool and if you missed it, you can go back on the replay and check that out. Thank you guys for coming in. Happy Holidays. Here is I can actually play the song now you guys from from K pop Demon Hunters. It's Golden on Katie w B. I love the Mountains View High School choir kind of knew a little bit of Golden that it was kind of funny. Yeah, they were good. They were so good. That was like, I mean, you just I mean live performances on the radio and they were flawless and it sounded just so cool. I love that kind of stuff. I'm glad you enjoyed it too. So many people texted in to say that was beautiful. I love that. Christmas Wish comes up again later this morning on KATIEWB. We'll do another Christmas Wish. I think we got two on Monday, one on Tuesday, and then it's like, I mean, you know, a week from today, it's already past Christmas. Yeah, it is crazy. We're here until the Tuesday, and then we're off on Christmas Eve and then for a week or so, but you can still hear replays of whatever on the iHeartRadio app. Just search for Dave Ryan Show. We're gonna get right into our traditional Friday bit. It's no phone screener Friday. We just opened up the phones to get you on the radio to say whatever you want to. We don't screen through them first. Normally you call a radio station, it'll ring for a while. They'll say, Hi, what do you want to talk about. I want to talk about snow and snowplows and naming my own snowplow. Okay, well, let me put you on hold for a little while. What's your name. We don't need to We don't ask any of that stuff. We basically put you on and you get to say whatever you want to with a couple of you know, little guidelines. First of all, no swearing. Nobody really tries to because they know it's not gonna work. It's a it's a good bit though. And then also no shout outs because we do shout outs other times. So you can't shout out your kid or your business or whatever. I can't plug your Instagram. Try to have a plan because a lot of the time you ring and ring and ring and then when we answer it your like so show hu huhuh oh my god. But do you want to ask Bailey something, make a comment on Vaunt or talk about Jenny or anything on the show, or bring up a topic we would love to hear from you. Six' five one nine eight Nine katie w B and just out of, curiosity does something?
Speaker 9: Happen and? Whatever they break over With?
Speaker 1: David oh, yeah if you, do brat and you got to be at least Sixteen oh, yes that is because we love. Kids but for no phone screen Or, friday you do got to be at least sixteen years. Old and if you break any of those, rules you will hear this sound and we'll be. Ejected you will be. Injected let's get, started no phone screen Or. Friday you're the first. Caller what is your? Name?
Speaker 12: Stephanie?
Speaker 1: Stephanie what's?
Speaker 12: Up?
Speaker 4: HI i just have a bone to pick With dave and.
Speaker 1: Bone, okay we're, ready.
Speaker 4: Guys, okay so a few weeks, MONTHS i don't even know everything funds. Together you guys did two. Bits one was guess the cigarettes and one was guess the. Coffee, yes swear you could just guess them and you're right on like every single one of.
Speaker 10: Them, yeah you guys cheated.
Speaker 1: Right, no, well let's let's talk about. IT i get you want me to guess your cigarette? Brand or do you want me to guess your coffee?
Speaker 4: Order, no you already did and you got them.
Speaker 10: BOTH i was on, it and you, know, bro you've got some.
Speaker 9: Vices then and, right we got a bone to pick with.
Speaker 1: You i'm gonna guess your preferred cocktail when you go to the. Bar are you? Ready all? Right what part of town you live?
Speaker 2: In all?
Speaker 1: Right do you stand up at your job or do you sit down at your?
Speaker 8: Job?
Speaker 2: Mostly are you in a?
Speaker 1: Relationship?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: No how long have you been? Single eight?
Speaker 4: Years?
Speaker 1: Mohito? Mohito is it a? Mohito?
Speaker 12: No yeah.
Speaker 3: Moo she could have just said.
Speaker 9: Today he didn't have time to warm.
Speaker 12: Up.
Speaker 1: Yeah once you discover, it that'll be your go to. Trake thank, You. Stephanie katie will be no phone screen For. Friday what's your, Name? Madison what's?
Speaker 8: Up?
Speaker 1: Maddy?
Speaker 6: Kay so my daughter she is almost two and she's not quite walking yet or. Talking she had a little bit of a rough start to life and she just got a walker to help her walk and she's taking off and we're just so. Excited it's A christmas.
Speaker 13: Miracle is A christmas?
Speaker 1: Miracle what's your little girl's? Name?
Speaker 3: MAXINE i like that you had named her something that an adult name would be as, Well, MAXINE i love.
Speaker 7: It thank.
Speaker 6: You she brought it to her first day share with her walker yesterday and all of her little friends of daycare were all fighting over who got to help her and not bump into.
Speaker 1: Walls that is the sweetest. Age that is so. Sweet it's Happy holidays to you and Little. Maxine, yeah no phone screen For. Friday. Hi what's your? Name?
Speaker 4: Hi my name Is Stafrika.
Speaker 1: Jessica what's.
Speaker 4: UP i just wanted to say. So i've been listening to the show SINCE i moved here From New jersey nineteen ninety, three AND i think That vaunt is such a great addictionence to the.
Speaker 13: Show vaunt is about, You.
Speaker 3: MOM i, MEAN i have, kids his, aide And i'm just so proud of him for moving out.
Speaker 4: Here and pursuing his career and he's just so fun to listen.
Speaker 7: To AND i just want to, say vont if.
Speaker 16: You ever need a place to go for any of the, Holidays i'll be your surrogate mom out In.
Speaker 9: Minnesota remember your, Name.
Speaker 16: Jessica jessica can ask you a question WHEN I hong kong ng nk conk. Conk that's very much A jersey, thing right when you're.
Speaker 18: Driving.
Speaker 6: Absolutely.
Speaker 9: Yeah see it's not just me being an a. Hole that's coming From.
Speaker 1: Jersey. Jessica thank you for listening all those years since the beginning of the. Show we appreciate. YOU i appreciate, you surrogate.
Speaker 9: Mom, YEAH i have a Great, daybye.
Speaker 1: Jess katie w be no phone Screener. Friday what's your? Name?
Speaker 4: Diana what's That?
Speaker 6: Diana SO i have The christmas, question while the.
Speaker 7: Question that we bring up Every christmas with family and, friends are you considered naked if you are just wearing?
Speaker 9: Socks i'd bring that.
Speaker 1: Up more than Just. Christmas what is Your what does your grandma say about?
Speaker 6: It, Well gramm's not, around but my husband AND i get into arguments every.
Speaker 4: Year this just came up at A christmas.
Speaker 12: Party now it's a continual.
Speaker 6: Thing BUT i say no because socks are, clothing and.
Speaker 2: He, says you're actually more naked if you're just wearing.
Speaker 10: Socks So na it's so.
Speaker 9: Funny how are you more? Naked what's the logic behind?
Speaker 6: That there is no logic because he's you, KNOW i.
Speaker 3: GET i get where he's coming, from, though because it does feel like you're more, naked because then everyone's paying attention to, Like, wow she's wearing socks but nothing.
Speaker 1: Else, well THEN i think you're purposely vividly. Naked so THEN i think with your when you're when you're wearing vividly, naked you're purposely. Naked you're not accidentally. Naked you're purposely just leaving your socks on to be. Naked So i'm going to say with your husband IS i think your husband's.
Speaker 10: Right, yeah but socks are still.
Speaker 1: Clothing, true but you're more vividly naked with just socks.
Speaker 16: On you with just socks, on and they'd be like when they the rest, you you can't be, like But i'm wearing. Sauce it doesn't. Work that's a great, question. Though thanks for CALLING kdwb no phone screen Or. Friday what's your name's?
Speaker 1: Girl?
Speaker 12: Yo?
Speaker 10: Yo SO i got my own stir to.
Speaker 1: Pot, okay.
Speaker 10: Fruitcake should no longer.
Speaker 9: Exist somebody said this to me yesterday And i've never had. It it's, fruitcake not. Delicious, no it's.
Speaker 13: Not, no it's really.
Speaker 16: Not is it?
Speaker 10: Dry, yeah it's disgusting and it should no longer.
Speaker 1: Exist, Well i'm going to disagree with, you, Because, janita if you put it with like you put it in the, microwave put some butter on, it it's actually really. Good and if it's, true that's an.
Speaker 10: Old church lady cake that people just.
Speaker 9: Keep it's an old church lady.
Speaker 10: Cake And i'm letting people know right, now if you bring a fruitcake to my, House i'm punching you in a.
Speaker 2: Throat, okay all, right fair.
Speaker 1: ENOUGH i don't think fruitcakes are as big as they used to. BE i remember my grandma used to send my mom and dad one every, year AND i didn't like. It but THEN i discovered if you put it in the microwave and you put some butter on, it it's not so. Bad DO i want a? Fruitcake? No you know what else is not any? Good nobody wants. It you know what else is no good is a mince meat. Pie and that's an older generation, too where it's like raisins and clothes and. Cinnamon it's, LIKE i.
Speaker 11: Think those are so good. Though really, yeah well With butter and Micro, jannita we love. You we'll talk to you again, soon love, You love you, Back, katie will you be no phone Screener? Friday what's your?
Speaker 1: Name?
Speaker 10: Gail?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 10: Gail first of, ALL i want to say love you. Guys. Vaunt you got robbed on when he sung One wednesday every.
Speaker 9: Week every, game every about to play mixtape. Game i'll get robbed there.
Speaker 2: Too but what?
Speaker 12: Else and then so as someone who has just gotten into podcast BECAUSE i have to sit at a desk all. Day besides obviously your guys is the? Goodbye what podcasts would you guys?
Speaker 1: Recommend? Oh, Man i'm going to off the top of my, head there's one Called history That Doesn't, suck BECAUSE i like history and it's basically, like you, know you talk about anything from The hindenburg crash to The december, seventh nineteen forty, one.
Speaker 2: And it's just.
Speaker 1: Interesting it's like history that doesn't. Suck so there's.
Speaker 3: MINE i really Like The Basement. YARD i Think jenny AND i are on the same page. There the two guys who do The Basement yard are so funny and they're like best friends that have known each other like their whole, lives and SO i really like The Basement.
Speaker 9: YARD i, like oh, sorry, Sorry Vonko codin O'Brien need a.
Speaker 1: Friend.
Speaker 16: CONAN i just love him because he's one of the funniest comedians and he interviews just other funny. People so to hear him sit down and do long form conversations with people as opposed to seven MINUTE tv segments is really.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 14: YEAH i like this one Called I'm So. Fun it's hosted by somebody Called jenny And.
Speaker 9: Alan, No i'm just, kidding but that is A i.
Speaker 14: Do, however The diary of A ceo is so. Good if you want to just, learn you just learn about. Anything he has so many brilliant guests on, there and he has like celebrities sometimes. Too but he is one of the best interviewers and hosts of a Podcast i've ever listened.
Speaker 1: To so there you go so. Much thank you for. Calling no phone Screener friday six five one nine eight nine KT. Be you get on the radio to say anything you. Want we don't screen. You you just ring, ring, ring ring ring until you. Answer what is your?
Speaker 10: Name this Uncle daddy calling you with the ritnick bull ten, Today Uncle Uncle. Daddy it turns, out Un grandma eat. It it's having a whole hold out at The North pole For christmas this. Year and if you want tickets you can call it six, five, one, nine eight, Nine KATY.
Speaker 9: Wv oh, BOY i wasn't sure whose number you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Get kay For?
Speaker 10: Christmas W V kay For?
Speaker 1: Christmas W. B what's your name? Again Uncle, Daddy uncle?
Speaker 10: Daddy you don't haven't Merry? Christmas, daddy uncle.
Speaker 3: Daddy, Okay i'm always so confused when that one.
Speaker 1: Happens AND i like that Every we need more like, that more like that.
Speaker 9: Woman, yeah THAT i.
Speaker 16: Remember the woman that just called in was, LIKE i have A minnesota song for, you and she wraps it like every other?
Speaker 13: Week, right all?
Speaker 1: Right D no phone screen Of? Friday next? Call what's your?
Speaker 8: Name?
Speaker 16: Hello this Is.
Speaker 17: Henry how are you?
Speaker 1: Good hen what's?
Speaker 2: Up?
Speaker 1: Henry?
Speaker 2: GOOD i had a, question AND i don't know if it's.
Speaker 10: Something i've missed or, Not but where On god screeners is the Little? Airhorn?
Speaker 1: Boy we played it. Yesterday i'll tell you. What we can play it again at the end Of No Phone screen Of. Friday for sure one of your holiday. Favorites thank you so. Much, yeah little airhorn, boy we'll play it at the end of no phone screen Of.
Speaker 2: FRIDAY.
Speaker 1: Kdwb what's your?
Speaker 2: Name, John?
Speaker 1: John what's?
Speaker 3: UP i got a question for you?
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 10: Sure i've been, listening probably since probably. Nineties AND i remember as a kid THAT kdwb.
Speaker 12: Actually produced A.
Speaker 13: Cd, yes and on.
Speaker 10: THAT, cd you guys had a parody song of the Wild. THING i still have that song or.
Speaker 1: Something what was the what was the what was the parody? Too do you remember two? THINGS i think it was butt? String, yeah it was butt? String, Yeah oh my.
Speaker 9: Gosh what's?
Speaker 16: Funny dave has a basket of old ktw beca sets from like The dave Pat lee, days like right behind him amongst the junk that he, has so he might have it in.
Speaker 1: There, yeah it's not in. There it's. Vanished it's. GONE i don't know where it. Is there's one around here. Somewhere but you're thinking butt? String you make my?
Speaker 8: WHAT i?
Speaker 1: DON'T i don't. REMEMBER i love that you remember that.
Speaker 11: Much, yeah but two WORDS a Fantastic, well thank you so much for remembering something so classic and.
Speaker 1: Obscure but it exists. Somewhere i'll look for. IT i don't know where it his? Thoughts all, RIGHT a few More, katie but you be no phone screen Or. Friday what's your, Name? Katie? Katie what's up the?
Speaker 10: Poetry minnesota?
Speaker 9: GIRL i smoke her?
Speaker 10: Up you did go?
Speaker 1: Ahead do you think?
Speaker 10: HEY i want to.
Speaker 6: SAY i want to SAY i feel bad for days yesterday.
Speaker 16: Trying to give Away christmas cash and everybody was Casting.
Speaker 6: Adam he couldn't give away.
Speaker 1: Money he couldn't even give away.
Speaker 9: Money nobody wants.
Speaker 1: Me you know, What i'm gonna try. It i'm gonna try it. Again i'm gonna try another one right. Now oh you should let. Me let me try one right. Now i'm gonna call a see IF i can get a seven sixty three. Number if you know the phrase that, pays they get A christmas. Cash. Hello hi Is Dave ryan over AT Katwb, radio and we're calling people to see if they know THE kdwb phrase that, pays and if you, Do i'll give you one hundred and one dollars IN Kwb christmas. Cash do you know The Dave ryan phrase that?
Speaker 8: Pays?
Speaker 1: YEAH i think it's. Uh i'll see that didn't go very. Well why don't they just say THAT i don't. KNOW i can try to try it again one more. Time let me try it one more, time and to call somebody a random number. HERE i think it's a six five to one. Number and if you know the phrase that, pays which IS i Want dave AND i want My Dave Ryan christmas, cash Then i'll give you The christmas. Cash let's. See, Hello, hi there Is Dave ryan From katie W. B i'm calling With Dave Ryan's christmas, cash and if you can give me the phrase that, PAYS i will give you one hundred and one Dollars christmas. Cash do you know the phrase that? Pays?
Speaker 18: Off you?
Speaker 4: Battled?
Speaker 1: Oh, WOW i see that just it just doesn't go quite the way wow that we wanted to. GO i, mean, Wow, yeah you are a. Caller what were you?
Speaker 12: Saying you can call.
Speaker 9: Me we'll try again next.
Speaker 1: Hour all, Right KATIE wb no phone screen Or. Friday what's your? Name?
Speaker 6: Hi my name Is.
Speaker 1: Amy what's Up?
Speaker 5: Amy?
Speaker 12: Hey.
Speaker 4: Guys first of, ALL i just want to Say Happy. Friday Heaby, friday AND i hope you can hear me because it sounds scratchy to. Me BUT i just want to take the time to thank, you. GUYS i was listening To Christmas wish yesterday and obviously. Sobbing So john is one of my first, childhoods best friends in the whole, world and so, naturally on my way home from dropping my son off, DAYCARE i stopped at the house and gave him a big hug AND i, said, OH i heard on the radio you were at, home and he said.
Speaker 14: That was live and it was so.
Speaker 10: Funny SO i just wanted to tell.
Speaker 4: You but, you, Guys i'm just saying THAT i Think caitlin was. Nominated she. WAS i just, YEAH i just you guys couldn't have done it to a nicer. Family he's the most amazing man and, friend AND i JUST i had to call BECAUSE i could not immediately when you said chef And john at the, Beginning i'm, like that's.
Speaker 6: My, john no.
Speaker 4: Way SO i had to listen AND i was just crying the whole.
Speaker 18: Time i'm so.
Speaker 1: Glad i'm so glad that you heard. That, yeah so thank.
Speaker 4: You so, Yeah i'm GLAD i got through BECAUSE i was just so, excited AND i had people messaging me like are you, listening i'mut, me of Course i'm. Listening i'm recording, It.
Speaker 1: Thank you very. MUCH, ok it's a good way to wrap Up christmas wish as, promised here's The little air Horn. Boy and then guess what special, Guest Santa claus is coming to the. Studio we'll talk To santa coming up in a, second right After little air Horn. Boy by, request you've heard the Touching christmas story of The little Drummer, boy a boy who traveled to see The Baby jesus and showed his adoration by playing his. Drum but there's a story of another little boy that has been lost to the mists of time until, now the story of The little air Horn.
Speaker 2: Boy excuse, me?
Speaker 9: Sir is that The Christ?
Speaker 3: Child?
Speaker 2: Yes, why yes it?
Speaker 9: Is and all you kings have you come to worship?
Speaker 13: Him that's?
Speaker 9: Right AND i see you brought him expensive?
Speaker 2: Gifts well, yes did you bring The Baby jesus a? Gift young?
Speaker 1: Man well, NO i didn't have any money for a, gift SO i brought him this.
Speaker 18: Cold i'm the little air hard. Boy vote what the little air horn? BOY i thought IF i played this maybe he'd smile at me or.
Speaker 9: Something you pissed Off Mary Hey.
Speaker 3: Hey who blew the air? Horn it's, me The little air Horn boe air horn?
Speaker 1: Boy are you me give me that?
Speaker 18: Thing BUT i don't have any money for a, gift SO i wanted to play this.
Speaker 1: War Jesus, CHRIST i, said give me that damn airhorn BEFORE i shove it up Your who the hell are you coming in here waking up the.
Speaker 9: Baby, jesus he's got morble.
Speaker 3: Colic i'd just gotten.
Speaker 1: To, sleep and then you wake him up with a air.
Speaker 7: Horn BUT i just.
Speaker 9: Want To, hey give me back my, airhorn. Lady now get out of here BEFORE i call the. COPS i can't believe the nerve coming. By what's next a visit From Little Trombone, Boy Little friar cracker. Boy have you guys let?
Speaker 3: Anywhere?
Speaker 1: Idiots and so The little air Horn boy went on his way with love in his, heart feeling the true spirit of that First christmas history has long forgotten His The little Airhorn, boy