Speaker 1: It's Mojoe in the morning.
Speaker 2: Thank you to everybody at six Salon on Friday for taking care of our moms. The entire staff there that did such an amazing job, George, Johnny, Tommy, everybody that was there. You know, the staff that was there, they were fantastic. I think the staff had as much fun as the moms.
Speaker 3: Diday.
Speaker 4: They went above and beyond. There was a bloom bar with flowers, there was there were beverage bars, coffee bar, food grab bet like that event. There was makeup, not only just hair. I saw some moms getting their hair colored like that was so phenomenal.
Speaker 1: A beautiful staff.
Speaker 5: I know, how was your By the way, look at that haircut you got that Ali did our thing. I'm gonna definitely be bet really if you're gonna cheat your barber with Ali.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: We had such a good time hanging out and seeing these moms who some people had never been to a hairstylist. The one woman, literally I'm guessing had to be in her late twenties early thirties said she never gotten her cut ever in her life except for when she was a little girl. And then a couple of people who said that it's been years since they've even had that. One woman said that she got hair and makeup done. She had not worn makeup in more than a decade because she said that she didn't know how to put it on, and she didn't know what makeup would look good for her. She was stunning when she.
Speaker 1: Walked out of that place.
Speaker 2: So to see women walk out glowing, man, there is there's nothing better. On First off, I want to say this, I think Mother's Day is the greatest holiday ever. I really do. And I know and I know some people will say it's a hallmark holiday. It is the without moms. We're not here, right, we are not here and the fact that we, you know, uh get to celebrate you is unbelievable. So what we did on Friday, it may not have been, you know, like we're sending you on a trip to you know, the to Italy or to you know whatever like some people like some times want like the big Mega prizes. That was honestly one of the best gifts we could have ever given somebody. Kevin almost made a great day, very very bad. Not true, Kevin, Kevin, are there any car people listening. I want you to call us up and tell us if you've ever done a test drive for somebody to drive your car only to regret it, because that almost happened to Shant.
Speaker 1: Who's the guy that.
Speaker 2: We what's the Prime Motors who had this unbelievably beautiful car there, like he sells high end stuff, Lamborghini's top.
Speaker 5: Of the line Mercedes. I was dropping a Porsche that way.
Speaker 2: It was fired too, and Kevin was driving this thing down Woodward and trying to show off to us, and we do we have the video of that, like we're we just watched the video. You guys got to see George showed me and I don't remember who it was from six that did this. The I I like fell to the ground because I was so worried that you were going to get into an accident. I was in full control every single moment. Hold on, shout sound with us right now? Are you there? Shout yes, man, shot be honest with us. When keV screeched away and almost right in front of the Grayson Building, ended up smacking into the back of what was it a city bus or something that was there? Somer What was going through your head?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 6: That was that was after we went down the wrong way street, and after we ran a couple of red lights so broken into it.
Speaker 5: So look, that's that's how, that's a that's how the entire So we walk out of the back of six and I had no idea. The first time we talked to Sean, when we were still accepting moms to come and do this whole thing. We talked to Sean and didn't realize that he so graciously provided the food and beverage and all of that. And then we got to understand what his deal is with promoters. I'm looking at the website, I'm seeing Lamborghini Aventa doors, I'm seeing g wagons, I'm seeing Porsches.
Speaker 1: I'm like, man, let me get a Porsche.
Speaker 5: Had no idea he was actually going to bring one to the event.
Speaker 1: A second part that's drop tar.
Speaker 5: Dark, still gray. It was incredible. So he brings me in the back. I'm like, oh my god, I can drive it. He's like absolutely. He gives me the key. The key is like a little baby Porsche where the leather on the back of the key matches the actual leather in the interior of the car. It was amazing. I get in the car, I make a right, I make another right, and he's like, yeah, this is a one way.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, everybody, We're gonna be fine.
Speaker 5: And then we just start speeding around and having a great time. And I was in full control of the entire time. You were in full control when you and I think the person in front of us didn't realize it was a green light. I was prepared to go and stop in the inn appropriate amount of time.
Speaker 2: Let me say this, the breaks on that forest work.
Speaker 5: You can see his face, He's like, give you the hell out of here. This is over Sean. Sean, did you do to yourself? Did you did you have any accidents at all?
Speaker 6: I mean it was it was a close one on a couple of test drives. But it's been years since I went with a customer. But keV, I don't know. We might have to go back to the test test.
Speaker 1: Sean.
Speaker 2: I got to tell you that, to me, I would never want to be a car dealer and be on a test drive with a person who I did not know what their driving capabilities were. Like my father, my father in law sells super rus Okay, so he client yes, and he's and he's sometimes has told me that like there will be customers and they'll bring family and he'll go.
Speaker 1: You know, I'll sit in the back seat, and I'm like, you sit in the back.
Speaker 5: Seat, say, he goes, Yeah, they're safer back there.
Speaker 2: But have you ever had a car taken out on a test drive and the car came back all banged up?
Speaker 1: Shout?
Speaker 6: Honestly, we've been very fortunate. We haven't had any problems like that. But Kevin was about the closest.
Speaker 5: I promise you I was in full control. Never for a second did I ever think anything would happen.
Speaker 1: To us that.
Speaker 6: I think we're gonna go to a g wagon if we go to the Pistons game next time.
Speaker 1: Cause let's do it.
Speaker 5: Man, set it up, Allow me to do that. You can drive over people, Shohn, take care of yourself, buddy. Ever getting a chance to meet you. Prime Motors, Right Motors, all right you steel Stevie g this way, don't get it twisted. No, I know, both just want to shout out.
Speaker 2: You know we should call as call STEVEE G by the way and ask him the question, if anybody's ever gotten into an accident on a test drive, what do you do if you're on a test drive, you get into an Actually, do you buy the car, you sign, you give your you give your license. I think you have to show insurance.
Speaker 6: Amanda was up, Hey, I wanted to tell Shot, but that's what he gets for. That's the test drive you get for someone with a paper license.
Speaker 1: That topic.
Speaker 2: I wonder if I wonder if he even knew that you didn't have your official legal license. That got my Yeah, uh text here here, Oh here you go, I text or I sell cars at Victory Toyota, or sold cars at Victory Toyota. Went on a test drive in a Corolla. It ended up getting jacked up at the intersection right in front of the dealership.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: Do you think people are more nervous when they're driving test cars?
Speaker 1: And that's why you can't, okay.
Speaker 4: When I test drive a car, especially if the salesperson. And they don't do this at least not to me when I test drive like new stuff at Marianne. But back in the day, they would sit in the passenger seat with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that so nervous.
Speaker 2: Stevie G's on with us from zot Ford and Holly Steve. Have you ever had anybody bang up a car and a test.
Speaker 7: Drive oh for sure, and good morning everyone.
Speaker 2: Sure what happens, Steve? When that happened? When somebody does that.
Speaker 7: What happens? I mean to spare you the details. We you know, theoretically, on paper, it's supposed to go to the the person driving their insurance is who makes the first pass of paying for it, and then if.
Speaker 1: That doesn't happen in our insurance phase.
Speaker 6: But I will assure you that anytime it's.
Speaker 7: Ever happened, it's amazing. The problems are slash excuses that the driver of the vehicle has with their insurance and why they can't make a claim. No, just yeah, it's the whole thing. But you know when you're on a dealer plate, when you you know, so when someone takes a car, we have to put a plate on it, right, it's a special dealer plate from the state in Michigan, and it also comes with insurance, so we are insured. But guess who pays the deductible that.
Speaker 2: Hey, after seeing Kevin Kevin was driving this uh Porsche at our thing on Friday, I'm gonna send you the video.
Speaker 1: Steve.
Speaker 2: You'll never let him drive any of your f one fifties again, I promise you. I'm an incredible driver. I'm not kidding you. He almost ended up writ up somebody's butt.
Speaker 1: It was crazy, uh keV.
Speaker 6: I mean, please take it easy on that beautiful f one fifty year.
Speaker 5: And yeah, I'm a truck guy that I can say. I'm much better in the.
Speaker 6: One beat up that Porsche.
Speaker 7: But you know it's always fun.
Speaker 6: I mean, like you know, we do a lot of test drives.
Speaker 7: We've had, We've had test drives wrecked. We've had, you know, like a service technician who fixes the car and you got to take it for a ride to make sure that the repair is done right.
Speaker 1: Those we've had would horrible. You think of it as you are. So love you, buddy. I talk to you later, Steve, I see, I love you to see you.
Speaker 7: Guys.
Speaker 2: Take care of yourself all that. Alex has got a story for us. Alex, are you there?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I used to sell cars in college out at Detroy Motormole and we had a gentleman that had just moved here from a foreign country. I won't say which one, but we came up on a light at Big Beaver. I will never forget this, and all of a sudden he yanks the wheel. We go up the curve, down the sidewalking around.
Speaker 6: What are you doing?
Speaker 8: He goes, this is how we drive in my country. And we come to the next stop, but he yanks the wheel. We go down the sidewalking around the car like, what are you doing? He goes, this is how we drive in my country, and go you're in America, now, this is how we drive.
Speaker 2: Did he bang up the the suspension of the car going up curves and down curves?
Speaker 8: I would imagine it probably did a little bit was noticeable. Somebody else ended up buying the car. I'm sure.
Speaker 1: That's God.
Speaker 2: I couldn't imagine. Oh God, all right, thanks for the call. I appreciate it. You know who else have it? Tough driver's ed teachers. I will never forget when Joe went to Driver's Head and he did the ride where they had to ride the streets. Joe, can't I come and pick him up from drivers that?
Speaker 3: I go?
Speaker 1: How is driver's that? He goes, I was told that I'm never going to be allowed to. It's like kid that I drove up parked about in front of Oh my god, Jay, are you there? What's up? Jay? Your voice disguised? Hi Jay, Hi, good morning, morning initial j on with us.
Speaker 9: So I'm I'm trying to trot my rate it down. So I work at a car dealership and the customers want to go test drive vehicle and it caught on fire.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, we're happy.
Speaker 9: It was a used car and I don't know, but it's shut down ninety four Oh my god on the test well, and to make matters where and the lady was pregnant.
Speaker 2: Wait did they ever buy a car from the dealership or did they leave after that?
Speaker 9: I think they left.
Speaker 1: They were never done after that.
Speaker 2: One man all right, uh, hold on saying, oh, Lisa, Lisa was test driving a car and what happened.
Speaker 3: So I was looking at this car and I thought, Okay, this is a great car. May or may not get it. And I said to the guy, well, I kind of want to show it to my fiancee who was far away, and he said, well, just take a test druck. I'm like, oh, I don't know, that's kind of far. He's like, you can have it for the weekend. You've got to, you know, get to know the car, see how it is driving. To visit him, got broadsided by a deer and the deer hit.
Speaker 1: I like, how you say that I didn't hit the deer. The deer hit.
Speaker 3: Does when I When I drove onto the lot with the mirror hanging off the door.
Speaker 10: And pieces of deer fur, I felt horrible and I had to do a toll thing. I couldn't even roll the window down because the door was so damaged. So I pull up into the parking lot of the dealership and.
Speaker 3: They're like, oh, I'm like, yeah, I don't think I'm gonna.
Speaker 5: I didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, clear that the deer had hit me.
Speaker 2: So so wait, did you buy any car from them?
Speaker 7: Or no?
Speaker 1: You just left? No I didn't. Oh my god, gotta go.