Speaker 1: Raise your arms and shout, Yeah, it's money time. This is the Bloomberg Money Minute on seven hundred WLWA.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to New York City and check in with our friend from the Bloomberg newsroom, Gina serve Vetti. Delta Airlines big presence here in Cincinnati. C strong demand, Gina, heading into twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: That's right, Tom, good morning. The airline is predicting continued strong demand right into next year. After reporting better than expected earnings for the third quarter, Delta was lifted by leisure travelers splurging on premium seats and a rebound in corporate travel. Delta and United both have also been really gearing a lot of their offerings toward that luxury traveler, Tom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we heard about the airline earlier today. We were talking about the story about they're charging you now to have a seat which reclines.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that good news.
Speaker 2: Warner Brothers, meanwhile, is said to be teaming up with Netflix on music documentaries.
Speaker 4: I love those things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you are a fan of that behind the music series, remember that this one might be something to watch out for down the line too. Sources are telling us that Warner Music is close to a deal with Netflix to create both documentaries and movies. So I'm guessing, you know, dramas based on rock stars and other performers, and this would of course be based on the labels artists and songs. Warner's CEO was at a Bloomberg conference yesterday. Didn't offer a lot of specifics here, but did point to the label's catalog of songs from artists who've been around for a while Madonna to Fleetwood, Mac and Prince Tom.
Speaker 2: Sounds right up my alley. I'm not going to speak for you, Gina, you're much younger. You probably I don't know about that. Oh I'm pretty sure about that, all right. How about the futures? How are we looking?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: Still kind of quiet here this morning. Dow futures are down eight s and P futures are flat. Nasdaq futures are down fourteen from Bloomberg. Ginas Cervetti on News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: See now this is more up the lines of Gary Sullivan and me, little Smokey Robinson and the Miracles. Gary Sullivan, you're old enough to know Smokey Robinson, right, I am. Absolutely, It's good stuff. Danny Gleason picked that just for you.
Speaker 6: Gary oh Man.
Speaker 2: He's great, and he is the producer, of course, of your show, which is syndicated to nearly three hundred stations around America. I mean, you are a big leaguer, and this is a segment where I love feeling dumb because you come on with us every Thursday at this time. And we talked about different things you can do around your house, whether it's in preparation of summer, winter, whatever the case may be. But here's one that's a big one.
Speaker 4: Today.
Speaker 2: We're really getting into something that I am fascinated to hear you tell us about the holidays. Roughly about six weeks away Thanksgiving, and people are thinking about maybe freshening up that kitchen. Now, my wife and I had somebody come in. We have a beautiful home. We're very blessed to have it. The oldest part of our home which we've not done something to is the kitchen. It's an incredibly efficient, conditioned kitchen. It's a great kitchen, but it's an older kitchen, right all right, So you're telling me that you can give a kitchen like that maybe a little face swift without spending a ton of cash.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I mean, if you want to have a brand new looking kitchen for the holidays, you're probably not going to make it at this point, and not everybody's budget. I was reading some statistics without doing many structural changes in a kitchen, that kitchen redo can go between twenty and forty thousand dollars. Yeah, you start, you know, an older kitchen, less copverared space in pantries maybe, and there's a lot more structural changes that need to be made. You can be up in the sixty thousand dollars range. So what I'm thinking is a lot of people just don't have forty you.
Speaker 4: See thousand dollars round and we were in.
Speaker 2: That sixty thousand dollars range, and you know, everybody, it's kind of like keeping up with the Joneses a lot of time, right, you know, and your cabinets maybe like hours. You know, it's a foot foot and a half from the ceiling. Now everybody wants the cabinets to go all the way to the ceiling. I don't know how they get anything out of there. Uh, if the ceiling's high en up and they want to do this and do that. Okay, anyway, let's start with countertop.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was gonna say, isn't it all about the countertops or the cabinets one of the other. Yeah, yeah, exactly, and so one of the things. So this is just a spruce up. Maybe we're gonna do a two thousand dollars just give it a fresher look. We're not doing any structural changes, no traffic flow changes. We're just gonna, you know, give it a little more sex openia. So we're gonna look at those countertops. Say, I haven't got five six thousand dollars to put in granite countertops, so what can I do? Well, you don't have to replace them. You can actually resurface an old laminate countertop. It's pretty cool. So if you got that pink laminate countertop and you go, no, baby, no, that's not gonna work, going to hitch it anymore. There's a product out there. It's actually very cool. They have products. I should say. You can take that laminate countertop. You can make it look like marble, you can make it look like granite. You don't have to be an artist. You can make it look like Corey in. You can probably do that over a weekend, Tom and there might be uh, you know, an hour here, an hour here, an hour here, and then the next day an hour here, in an hour and you're done. So you might want to check this out. It's really cool. It's it's made of stone. It's an acrylic resident and stone that's applied with a roller over countertops. No rolling.
Speaker 4: Wow, it's very cool.
Speaker 6: So let me just walk you through the process of it, because it really is a game changer. The name of the company is Diceh Coatings Daih Coatings, and I found this product about twenty years ago and I loved it, and now it just keeps growing and growing. So what you do is you it comes in a kit. You got a sanding sponge, so you scratch up the countertop, just lightly give it, you know, just a little bike, put on a primer with a roller, and then come back with this stone coating. It's amazing. If you can put paint on a wall, you can do it to your countertop.
Speaker 5: It's that.
Speaker 6: And so you put a coat, you let it dry, you come back, you put a second coat, you let it dry, take that sanding sponge, scratch it up again and there's since there's stone in there, you get a little bling all right, so it starts looking pretty cool, just like granted, and at that point you're putting on a seiler. You might have to seal that once every five years. You probably get fifteen years worth a life. Propably do that for two three hundred dollars four hundred dollars maybe depends on how big the countertop is. But what a great way to give those countertops new life.
Speaker 2: Right, no kidding, No, that's great stuff. Okay, now let's get to the floor. Yeah, okay, maybe it's a little beat up, a little tired, whether it's a wood, maybe it's a tile.
Speaker 4: What do you do here?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and even if it's the old asbestos tile, you know, and you start talking to people about removing that, you've got an expensive project going on. So there's products out there now, they've been around maybe fifteen years now, LVT and LVP it stands for Luxury vinyl tile and Luxury vinyl plank. And then of course we all know about the lambined flooring, the pergo if you will, those those tiles that I just mentioned can literally go over anything. It can go over ceramic, it can go over the asbestos tile and encapsulate it. It can go over vinyl, so you em and ate all that labor. And man, I'll tell you what. The first time I saw LVT was probably fifteen years ago. I was standing on it. I thought I was standing on wood. No kidding. It's beautiful, beautiful stuff, and it's really caught on the last fifteen years. It's probably the hottest flooring products out there right now. But take and investigate the LVT again. We change the countertops, you change the floor and then take a look at that old Tiffany lamp over the kitchen table.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you might want to update that a little bit.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it's not only some lighting fixtures, but you can do, you know, sort of change your lighting entirely, whether it's in recess lighting, whatever it might be, without spending a ton of money.
Speaker 4: And man, what a difference it can make.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, you got that rope lighting, you got that under the counter lighting. We had some can lights. I just changed all those out where you can actually change the Kelvin units, which is the brightness and the color yep. And man, you can go from soft white to daylight to warm white with and I change them seasonally from summer. I don't you know, I don't really want to really bright, bright light, so I do a warm white in the winter time just to kind of give you a cozy feel. But lighting is you can do so many.
Speaker 2: No doubt about it. And then last, but not least, painting painting. We just now you know, we decided to go, okay, what's something we can dumb this down a little bit from a price standpoint, and we painted it.
Speaker 6: And what a difference it makes. Sure sure, in the quality of paints. I think we talked about this a few weeks ago. You get that swayed look very warm, very inviting. I don't care whether you go dark colors or you're having a really you know, bright white type kitchen area. The textures and the just the tone of the paints and maybe a flat is a little bit more inviting versus an old semi gloss. And if you use those priming paints, now, Tom, you scratch up the paint on the wall and wipe it down and you're ready to go. Man, no primer. The primer's in the paint and it'll do a great job for you.
Speaker 2: The other and I left out one thing that that again we have. We didn't change them out, but I could certainly see where people might think about changing them out, especially if they have a lot of age to them. Are blinds if you have them in your kitchen, right.
Speaker 6: Just take a look at some blinds as you go visit friends. There are some.
Speaker 2: Ugly ugly you know, there are no doubt about in our house. You can start there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and seriously, I mean, you know, if you got a kitchen it's got two three windows in it or a door or something, and you got those old mini blinds on her, I mean, get rid of them, get a nice custom line blind. They're not cheap, but it's as important as the flooring. It is as important as the redoing the countertops or replacing the countertops. It'll it really adds to the wow factor. So those mini blinds had dump them. Man, even that cabinet hardware. If you're not going to change out the cabinet stom maybe you're not gonna paint the cabinet. You can clean them up and get that doll look that grime off the surface and change the hardware and another it's a big wow factor.
Speaker 2: So I mean, you tie a ribbon around this whole thing, and the bottom line is is okay, maybe you can't do all of this yourself, may I mean, maybe it sounds like a lot of it you can. But if you can't, you know, you find somebody handy man, whatever it might be, that you pay a few bucks to come in. But you're not spending the thirty, the forty, the fifty thousand dollars on your kitchen.
Speaker 6: You don't have to, right, and you don't even have to do everything that we just talked about. Like I said, the first thing most people will see is you said cabinets or what countertops? So if you just want to spruce it up for the holidays, give it a new look. I mean, we're down the six weeks. I find that hard to believe. But it's coming like a freight train and now's a great time. We got good weather. Tackle one of those projects. You don't have to do them all. But take a look at the floor of the countertops and the cabnet tree.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you this before I let you go, because I'm just curious in hearing you talk about some of the countertops that folks might have. Let's say you already have a granite countertop right now. You can't apply those kinds of products that you were talking about to a granite countertop.
Speaker 6: Can you can plame the wood in for mica. You probably could apply it to granted because I know it will also stick to concrete, But I don't think you'd really want to do that. I will say, though, with the holidays coming, if you haven't sealed the grantite countertop for a while, just take a tea, spoon a dollup of water, pour it on the granite countertop, give it forty seconds. If it starts soaking in, seal the granite countertop. If it doesn't, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Well this is great stuff because I you know, look, this is one of those and at the end of the day, Gary, you and I have talked about this specific topic many, many times. A lot of us are reluctant to think about pouring some money into our home. Sure, but for almost all of us, it's the largest single investment that you have in your in your in your life right and redoing your kitchen in some form or fashion. I'm told that that gives you the best chance on resale.
Speaker 6: It gives about an eighty five percent return. You know, what's a hundred percent return?
Speaker 4: What's that.
Speaker 6: You're gonna die? What a garage door?
Speaker 4: You're kidding me?
Speaker 6: It's a garage door and entry doors return about one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: No kidding, Yeah, I would never guess. I wonder why, I mean, am I just dumb not understand?
Speaker 6: Well, when you think about it, and especially in track housing, a third of the front of your house is the garage door. Yeah, and they've got some really sharp we'll talk about those sometimes. I mean, they got all glass garage stores. I don't know why, abide what one, but they got those ones that look like carriage doors, which would be great in your neighborhood. So there's there's designs in garage doores. And seriously, the insulation quality.
Speaker 2: And your return is outstanding. Don't don't give my wife any idea. She's on her way to work right now, Gary, and she's listening to this. So thanks a lot.
Speaker 6: Well, I think Tom you could use a little pressure.
Speaker 2: Thanks a lot, year, you're the best man. Great having you with us. Hope you have a great weekend. But hey, you do say you'll be over on fifty five KRC of course nine to noon on both Saturday and Sunday. And Gary Sullivan syndicated over two hundred and seventy five stations nationwide. Okay, the biggest topic of the day by far is traffic. Chuck ingram. What is the very latest, because I'm sure a lot of people are stuck in it. Yeah, a lot of people have needed extra time this morning, and there's not a whole lot of change to deal with.
Speaker 4: On northbound seventy.
Speaker 7: Five, still over an hour delay out of Florence into downtown thanks to the wreck on the bridge that has the right lane blocked. This from the UC Health Traffic Center Mammogram Saved Lives called five one three five eight four pink to schedule your annual mammogram with UC Health's expert team. That's five one three five eight four pink. We're not seeing a whole lot of delay. Sorry, I should say a whole lot of change in the delays on the eastbound two seventy five, which is heavy from before Dixie towards Taylor Mill. Northbound four seventy one pretty much full from two to seventy five into town as folks look for alternatives. So is westbound two seventy five heading west towards the Carrol Cropper Bridge. Slow go from Petersburg trying to get across that bridge southbound. Seventy one cruiser also working with an accident near Montgomery Road in Kenwood. They're on the left hand side. Traffic backspass Fifer Chucking from news radio seven hundred WLWI all.
Speaker 2: Right, ur WCPO nine First Warning forecast presented by Jennifer Ketchmark and it is a great one. It's a beautiful morning out there, a little on the chili side, creeping up into the mid forties. Now we're getting up to sixty five under sunny skies today. Tonight low down to forty in some outlying areas. You could get a little frost for the first time with temperatures in the upper thirties. Tomorrow's sunny ideal I have seventy and then on Saturday, Sunday, Monday sunshine temperatures ranging for highs seventy two to seventy five. How does that sound? Eight twenty five coming up in about fifteen minutes. Will be joined by Hey Michelle to tell you what's going on over the weekend. Things you might want to think about doing, whether you're single, going out with your buddies, whether you're on a date, night, or you want something to do with the kids. Eight twenty five on the Morning Shows seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: Money from Here for a financial throwdown from a Wall Street heavyweight. This is the Boombird Money Minute's on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: The S and P five hundred and the Nasdaq start out at new record highs today after yesterday's session on Wall Street, investors jumped in to snap up AI stocks after the lower close we saw on Tuesday. The Dow was flat yesterday. Bridgestone expects a tougher second half of the year as its US business faces a sharp drop in demand for truck tires as tariffs take a toll and it deals with the fallout from an August cyber attack. Bridgestone is leaning on its legacy Firestone brand in the US to cushion the blow and lift profitability here, The CEO said. Sales of Firestone tires have been rising since the second quarter. And Netflix is making its video games available for play on TVs for the first time. According to co CEO Greg Peters, Netflix is offering games that can be played in groups, including Boggle, Party and Tetris Time Warp. Subscribers will use their phones as controllers, but most of the play will happen on the big screen. From Bloomberg Genus Cervetti on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 4: Alrighty, we do it every Thursday.
Speaker 2: We get together with our friend, Hey Michelle, to tell you what's happening in and around town and we break it down whether you know you're single, or you're going out with the kids, or maybe it's a date night Michelle.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm doing great? How about you?
Speaker 5: On fantastic beautiful day.
Speaker 2: It is going to be a beautiful day, and it's going to be a beautiful weekend, which is going to make it nice for you. Just about anything you're about to talk about, because we're looking at sunshine, temperatures in the load to mid seventies for a high, and then at night though if you are going at night, it is going to be chilly. It's going to be down in the forties. So make sure you're prepared. All right, Where do you want to start? You want to start with the kids? You got the kids? Is that where we're starting? Okay, that's fine with me.
Speaker 5: Sure, I'm so excited about this Wizard of Oz. Starting with the children's Theater this weekend, and this is their opening show in their new venue, which is the old Emory Theater in OTR and I have toured it and it is so beautiful. It is really great. So anyway, yeah, Wizard of O is the show and it starts on Friday night seven o'clock for the grain opening Saturday at two and five Sunday at two o'clock, and check out that season the season tickets. This is just such it's these shows are fun for adults and kids. They're a little over an hour long. They're perfect and it's fun. It's so talented, hour.
Speaker 4: Long, is absolutely personal.
Speaker 5: Right an hour and a half. I'm like perfect, Yes, I love it.
Speaker 2: Operation Pumpkin this is a big deal up in Hamilton. This is a big deal. Believe me.
Speaker 5: I was reading about it. It looks like it's a big deal. They have a huge live music lineup, they have dog costume contests, rides, over one hundred vendors, food, they do contests like the Biggest Pumpkin. I guess they're so ginormous funs. I guess you've seen. And they're having a little Miss Pumpkin contest. If you have a little one that would like to enter that. And this is on Friday and Saturday eleven to ten and to five. On Sunday, there's also a eave search party. This is a heritage bank. This weekend, the kids get to see all the favorite Disney characters on ice. This is Thursday and Friday at seven, Saturday and Sunday at ten thirty and two, and then Saturday they I'll do a six thirty show. Okay, Perfect North color Fall I have not seen. I've not been up to this. I think they've only been doing this a couple of years, but I guess it's getting bigger.
Speaker 2: Love Perfect North. That is one of the coolest places around. Love that place.
Speaker 5: I love it too. But there for Halloween, they're they're doing it up. They've got lights on all the trees and Jackie lanterns and so much more. And that is going on through November eighth.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, So that's a real good line up right there. Different selections, different price points, all that kind of thing. So that's good stuff. Okay, all right, Now let's go to date night. Lord knows I mean I travel every weekend for football. No, I got to do my date nights during the week. My wife's listening right now. She says, well, when does that start? Okay, what do we got going on this weekend?
Speaker 5: And the fact that your evening ends at like seven thirty because you have to get up.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not that old yet, Michelle, come.
Speaker 5: On, okay. So we have free goods tours at the Cincinnati Art Museum. There's so many ghost stories. My sister's taking a class right now with ghost stories and just so much history with this old city. And that's always fun look around for all those. But the Art Musan is doing them right now, telling speaking stories about on the artwork and the gallery itself every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at one o'clock all month, and now tonight they're doing another bigger Goose story which is interactive and everything. That's a ticketed event. That's tonight at six o'clock. The Queen Bee Marathon is this weekend, which is like the sister of the Flying Pig. Uh so, come down and share the runners on. I think it's sold out, which is kidding. Wow, okay, yeah, that's huge. Saturday. I think seven thirty is when it starts, and it's down on like Rinning Road and Pendleton Street is where it starts and we through the city and that's that's and I love it because people dressed up as bees and everything is just funny to watch through the streets.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 5: Dracula the comedy is going on. I've heard this is selling out too. This isn't the Cintee shakes now through the Ember first and it is obviously on the famous vampire twists and fun that one. And then River Roots is here. Yeah, so excited. I got to go on a boat the other night and going again today. You know, nine riverboats. Meeting these captains is fun. They are all like friends and they get along. They've known each other forever. But there were one hundred cruises, brunches and lunches and dinners, music on both sides of the river. Check out the bourbon experiences, the shopping and purple people bridge. This is huge. I mean, this is you know, tastack two point zero.
Speaker 6: Love it.
Speaker 5: My pick of the week for the Fright is Dent Schoolhouse. It's one of the best haunts in America. It always gets raided up there. And this is the weekends every weekend here for folloween on Harrison Avenue.
Speaker 2: Now, let me ask you you've been to this, Yes, it's okay. All right, now let me I mean for little kids, is this something that's like going to be too scary for them? I mean, you're a mom, you get it. Would you you know you would you take a ten twelve year old in their.
Speaker 5: I guess it just depends on their saying. And there are so many around the city, and some of them are doing these kiddy kid nice where I think they lighten it up a little bit to look on schedules because I think they've all caught onto The kids really want to go, but they don't want you, you know, ruining them for life, right exactly?
Speaker 4: All right? Now, we got the crew.
Speaker 2: You're going out with some of your buddies, guys and gals, whatever the case may be, combination of both.
Speaker 4: Where are we looking? Okay?
Speaker 5: Aren't on Vine's Sunday twelve to six at Washington Park. I'm super excited about this. Matthew Robinson, the entire housewife, the comedian. She's coming to the hard Rock Friday at seven o'clock. She is so funny. She plays a golf start online on the scripts. She's hilarious. She's coming in the notebook. Let's pull the heartstrings on this one that started the air and off on Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Why does that pull the hard strings? What is that all about? I'm not familiar with it.
Speaker 5: Okay, The Notebook the movie is now on a play. I mean if you don't cry at the end of that, then you're not human. It is the Notebook movie. You've seen the Book movie?
Speaker 4: No, I haven't. I have it.
Speaker 5: Oh, Tom, it's so good. I really don't think there's anybody that won't like the movie or the play. It's it's such a good.
Speaker 2: We'll have to check it out sometimes. So that's something you'd watch with your your your significant other, that kind of thing.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, absolutely, But if you can get through it without crying, I mean, well I.
Speaker 4: Know I cry. I'm a crier on that stuff, so I know I would too.
Speaker 5: Okay. Sower Kraft Festival. This is Saturday and Sunday. Tons of food, over four hundred and sixty vendors. This thing looks huge, and I get the must have item is the sour kraut pizza.
Speaker 4: Well wait a minute, wait.
Speaker 5: I know, I know I haven't had it, but I'm really intrigued. Yes, I mean, would you try that?
Speaker 4: I mean I don't try it, of course.
Speaker 2: I mean, if I'm going to go up there and knowing that it's a sour Krawd festival, of course I'm going to try it. But you know, pizza and steak are two of those sacred foods.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't like kind of messing around with it. But okay, all right, well we would be open mind. And it's in downtown Waynesville, right, yeah, yes, yes, stuff it is.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: Since I write about new restaurants and bars, I thought i'd give a new bar alert nice Life open in the Old Drinkery, which is an OTR, and boy did they get this place. It's baby. It's the same owners as like Bigb's in Roosevelt Room all this and uh and it has a dance floor, which I love. So anyway, it is very cool bar, so good place to stop every beta.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: Now, when you say, Michelle, when you say dance floor, I mean, is this more klubby or is this more like they're playing abba and stuff like that to get out there and dance too.
Speaker 5: They were playing our kind of music when I was there from the soft open. But I'm sure they'll change it up depending on the evening. And probably the evening it change it, okay for sure. Yeah, And I thought I plug my next event live in my bio on Instagram for November eleventh at Gilligans and Wyoming. It's beer flights, pints and bytes and it'll be a very fun night out.
Speaker 4: What night of the week is November eleventh?
Speaker 5: Isn't that Tuesday? I think it's a Tuesday.
Speaker 4: I may have to go to that.
Speaker 5: Oh that would be great.
Speaker 3: I would love that.
Speaker 5: Yes, it is a Tuesday, Okay, Yes, I'd love to see you there.
Speaker 4: I may have to do that.
Speaker 2: And people can follow you at Hay Michelle the number one Hay Michelle with two l's one on Instagram and then at Hay Michelle on Facebook.
Speaker 4: Right that's right, yeah, all right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I always ask you, you know, and if you're uncomfortable spilling the beans, no problem. Where is Hay Michelle going start? You mentioned today you're going back on another boat, right, I'm going on.
Speaker 5: A boat here at two thirty for the parade to kickoff parade, and I'm probably going to do another cruise either. Tomorrow. I think I'm going to Becky Robinson Hard Rock, So say hello if you're there, I'm doing the soft opening of Cooper's Hawk is opening over on the west side of town.
Speaker 6: So what is that.
Speaker 5: Cooper's Hawk, you know the wine Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yep, yep.
Speaker 5: We are opening one on the west side and that is pretty exciting. They need that over there. That's gonna be fun. And then I have to give a shout out to my youngest. It's his birthday on Sunday, so happy birthday, Palmer.
Speaker 2: Oh well, absolutely send out happy birthday. And you're a good friend of mine. Mike Mooring just texted me and he said I'm in. He said he wants to go to Gilligan's too.
Speaker 6: Kay.
Speaker 5: Oh oh, this is going to be fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely. I got to talk to Tollie about that.
Speaker 4: We go.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have to come over there at one of your events. And November sounds like a good one. Okay, all right, that would be great.
Speaker 4: You're the best.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for your time, and I hope you have a great weekend. Hey, dress warm on the boat.
Speaker 5: Oh I will, I will. Thanks thank you Dad?
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely, alrighty it is eight point fifty two. We thank Michelle, and it has been an unmitigated I'm not going to a disaster because no one's hurt or dead, but it's been a rough morning on the roadways.
Speaker 4: Chuck Yep, you're right about that. It is getting better now.
Speaker 7: This from the uc Hell Tramphic Center Mammogram Saved Lives called five one three five eight four pink to schedule your annual mammogram with the UCA House Expert team. That's five one three five eight four pink. Getting better. It's just going to take a while to clear things out. On northbound seventy five heaving out from Turf Way into town, the earlier wreck on the bridge is clear. All wings are open to lay times over the half hour mark. Eastbound two seventy five. You're off and on the brakes from before Dixie until you get the four seventy one. Northbound four seventy one backs past Grand. The latest accident is on northbound seventy one's ramp to westbound on the lateral. Chuck Ingram News Radio seven hundred wlw R.
Speaker 2: WCPO nine first Wary four cast presented by Jennifer ketch Mark. It is a glorious morning, sunshine, beautiful little chili right now, and considerably cooler from where our highs have been Sunshine today, we're only up to sixty five chilly tonight, low down to forty in the thirties in some of the outer regions of the tri State sunny ideal Tomorrow I have seventy and then if you like it a little bit warmer, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
Speaker 4: Right up your alley.
Speaker 2: Sunshine every day, no rain, and we're going to be seventy two, seventy four, seventy five Saturday Sunday money, It's going to be absolutely spectacular. Slooney coming in next It is eight point fifty four on seven hundred WLW, Cincinnati,